Reviews of Park Hotel 4 stars

5.5

4.4

3.9

great location.

place definitely needs a renovation very soon, felt cheap and old. weird AC.

great location. Accomodation has a good potential based on location. pool on the rooftop

If I needed a place to stay, sure but otherwise, no.
    • Studio Apartment

There were cockroaches and mold. I asked the manager to help with the roaches and the reply was; "no, I'm afraid of roaches, get it yourself" One of the days the cleaning lady said; "can I clean your room now because I want to leave work early?". The service wasn't the best.

They had a kitchen which was good if you wanted to make breakfast or a smaller lunch.

Not a 4 star hotel in any way.

The first might we arrived, we were put in a different hotel, and we only found out once we landed. No extra cost, however this is not what you except after booking the hotel 1 month in advance. The staff seemed like they did not know what they were doing, staring blankly into space. No ‘hi, how are you’, or any information about the hotel, pool location or even checkout time. Make up on pillow case which we had no trouble changing thankfully, however this is totally not what you’d expect from a ‘4 star’ hotel. There was sand in the pool, even though there was no sand to be seen anywhere nearby.

Location, bed was comfy, towels smelled clean, the AC worked well and no bedbugs 👍🏼

OK for one night - just!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel was very old and dated. Check in staff were not overly friendly and process was very outdated, filling in forms and photocopying passports. The lifts were tiny which was challenging with luggage and small children. We had to push to get our requested travel cot which was then not in good condition. TV was basically static and unwatchable. Needs a major refurbishment! Rooms were clean though and cleaning staff helpful in getting us a cot.

Never Again

on arrival, no curtains on windows, no shower curtain, no kettle, to loo roll, light switch hanging of in between beds. this is not a 4 star hotel. more like a 2 star.

not a lot

Would not reccomend

Baffled as to how this is a 4 star hotel! Staff were not friendly and didn't know what they were doing. We were always made wait to speak to the same member of senior staff with each problem. And there were lots of problems! There was no toilet paper in our bathroom. No towels either. We made staff aware of this and it took 3 days for them to stock our bathroom. The room was never cleaned during our stay despite asking for it to be cleaned. We had to pay a €20 deposit for a safe that didn't work. Air conditioning BARELY worked. We actually thought it was broken. The room, bathroom and balcony were dirty. Top floor restaurant doesn't open when it says.

Good location.

Room was not cleaned very well and needed a few things fixing. Wifi was intermittent in room, had to go to foyer. Pool was dirty and most sunbeds broken.

Location was good.

I wanted to leave as soon as possible

Almost everything especially when I booked a taxi in the evening for an early flight in the morning and I paid it at the hotel then in the early morning I found nobody at reception and called the taxi company to find there is no booking. I had to pay for another taxi I managed to find at this time by mere chance otherwise I would have missed my flight. Terrible experience.

Worst hotel I ever stayed in.

Never again!!

Old, dirty, in 4 Days nobody came to clean room, food rotten, €2 for warm dead Coca Cola, just not what it was advertised, AC kept me awake at night, 2 minute tussle with door to open it with key, In desperate need of renovation

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The location was perfect.

Issues with the air conditioning. Had to contact staff on a number of occasions to get the aircon started. The first 2 instances the staff weren't helpful and we had to spend 2 nights without aircon. Only on the third instance did they actually come to the room and sort it out.

The location was perfect. Hotel had everything we needed for a short stay.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Very disappointing. Gladly we enjoyed very much the other hotel we stayed at in Malta.

Basically we didn't like anything at all. The room was unpleasant, badly decorated. Completely uncleaned, including bed sheets. The walls were full stains and scratches. The remote control was broken and it wasn't replaced, despite the complaints. This is a hotel needing a deep renovation and isn't a hotel deserving of a 4 star classification.

We liked the location of the hotel and the price of it.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Ok

Out dated facilities and beds. Wasn't overly clean and staff weren't helpful or friendly

Location was great, close to tower road but far away enough not to get the noise

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Wouldn’t stay here again.

The rooms were very old and dated. The towels had dirty stains on all of them. The room needs to be refirbed. The cleaners came in twice at 7am to clean our room when we were checking out at 11am. Then came in a second time at 8:30am so we were quite annoyed at this.

Location was good.

Overall enjoyable experience.

More electrical sockets in bedrooms

Staff very friendly. Had been worried about previous reviews but our concerns were unfounded. We had clean room.Clean linen. Room service every day. Found the breakfast to be lovely. Our TV only had one channel working however hotel maintenance spent 2 hours to fix TV.Very impressed

If it's not the last hotel available on Malta - don't book it.

This is definitely not a four-star hotel. Staff at the reception desk was nice, but incompetent, we had to wait one hour for the room. Moreover, hotel charged me twice for my stay, and after a month I'm still waiting for my money to be returned, so be carefull. Our room was generally clean, but very outdated. My bed mattress hadn't any cover, just a bedsheet, so dirty yellowed bed-foam was everywhere, it was disgusting. Air conditioning facility was very dirty. Bathroom was clean, but stinky. Also towels were very stinky. Toilett flush barely worked.

Location - this is the first and the last advantage of this hotel.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I will not recommend it too anyone
    • Studio Apartment

guys be aware as hotel is infested by bedbugs!!!!so could be your home when you return as they are great hitchhikers! Four star rating means zilch We paid £513 for 7nights and thought our apartment will have balcony(it had as it stated) yet looking out or into someone else's apartments Dirty carpets when the hotel website informs about revamped and restored tiled flooring

We only liked the vicinity to sea and needed supermarket and shops and banks I also could recommend outdoor pool which is located on hotels rooftop and is open 24hrs

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The impression was totally spoiled by the rudness of the...

I was shocked and offended by the behavior of the reception desk officer, who was on duty on 30 August 2018 around 5 pm. Unfortunatelly, that gentleman refused to introduce himself. I arrived at Park Hotel on Saturday, 25 August 2018 and when I checked in I asked to issue an invoice for my stay at the hotel and left the details of the Buyer. Then I reminded about the invoice again on Monday, 27 August 2018. Then again on Thursday morning, 30 August 2018. On Thursday evening when I was about to leave, the invoice was still not ready and I was told that I’d receive it by e-mail. When I expressed dissappointment about the fact that the invoice hadn’t been prepared, and a fair concern that I was really going to receive it by e-mail since in the past 4 days no one had taken care about my request, the receptionist told me to “cut this talk” (!!!) and turned to another Client. When I tried to talk to him, he interrupted me. He refused to tell me his name. He also claimed that it was the first time he’d heard about my request regarding the invoice, which was obviously not true, since I specifically asked him on Monday to do that (while I asked his collegues on Saturday and Thursday morning). When I asked for his Manager he told me that she wasn’t there and that I could sit down and wait if I wanted, although he knew perfectly well that I was about to leave for the airport. He refused to give me any contact to his Manager or any of his collegues. He refused to tell me who’s dealing with the Client’s complaints and how to submit one. At the end he just left his work place and left me there. I would like to point out that issuing invoices on Clients’ request is a legal obligation of each service provider and not some favor that I asked for. I also strongly believe that asking 3 times is more than enough. This kind of behavior is shocking and I have never experienced something like this before.

The impression was totally spoiled by the rudness of the reception desk officer. The facilities don't matter when the staff treats the Guests as garbage.

Fraud!

BEWARE! The hotel staff is FRAUD. When I arrived they sad that they can't check me in because of Booking.com error, at the same time I got an email from Booking.com saying that my credit card is not valid. There was no problem with my bank, I just used my card and I had cash with me - but they still didn't let me in. Instead, I had to stay in a terrible and expensive place (paid with the same card 10 minutes after, by the way). Booking.com also couldn't care less, when I contacted them, they said that they trust their partners and this is only my problem. Good luck with your business, guys!

Location is the only good thing here

Don't like it.

In the room our light was not working , ac was not working , room was dirty , old and the smell was not good , the swimming pool is horrible most of sunbeds are broken . For sure is not 4* hotel.... for this money you can have very good Arbnb ...

Extremely disappointed and will not use Booking.com again if these are the hotels they are promoting

Hotel was very poor for a 4 star rated, i wouldn't even rate this hotel 1 star, arrived at hotel went out for dinner came back to Bed Bugs on Bed, pillow cases not changed from previous guests, hairs on bedding, shown another 2 rooms which one was just passable, broken tiles on floor, bedding not changed all week, poor sanitary, carpets very dirty, asked for Iron board and Iron, this was very poor standard again. Would not recommend this hotel to any living being and if i was Booking.Com i would remove from there site as 4 star, will be contacting Malta Environmental as well regarding this hotel, no refund discussed as we just wanted to come home, will not visit again or use Booking.com. If i could rate this Hotel from 1-10 it would be minus 10

Didn't like anything at all

Very Basic

The fact that it was dated and could do with a fresh lick of paint to brighten it up. The air conditioning in our first room was not working, the pillows had no case on them, not to mention they were grubby, stained, white towels were grey, were given towels to cover the pillows as we arrived at night instead of cases. I requested an extension lead on two occasions, as I sleep with a CPAP machine. I’m now back in the UK and I’m still waiting for it. The breakfast was repetitive and boring. Carpet on certain floors were filthy. Other floors you could see were being refurbished with new wooden floors, so an apology before hand would have prepared us and been enough!

Decent size room. Friendly, helpful and polite staff.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Pretty decent hotel at a great location with nice pool. Reception staff PLEASE be more polite!!!!!!!

Room does need refurbishment but it was alright. It gets noisy during the night but we didn't mind :) Reception staff needs to cheer up, to communicate better with guests, it really needs to be improved at all levels - it's a MUST for a 4-star hotel.

Great location, nice rooftop pool area, housekeeper did her job very good on a daily basis, room was well equipped as well as the bathroom. As a Genius I got an early check in before 11 am which I am very grateful for. Also they got the luggage room.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Could be better cuz i'm still angry for the room service

the room service was so annoying, every morning they woke up me, what's the purpose of doing this at 9 AM?????

The place is near a bus station, a swimming pool on the roof.

The pillows and mattress

The hotel room was good for the money. Staff really pleasant and helpful. The beds and pillows a little uncomfortable but I can’t complain. The hotel pools were very good. Very close to the beach and shops and also the hotel restaurant was amazing the food and staff was excellent. Will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

It was better than the first time I stayed and better than some experiences of others to whom I have

Housekeeping was inconsistent. On my second day I received a shower curtain but remained deficient a bath mat. Then the hand towel was not replaced. And the days went on with things not replaced or cups not cleaned. Manageme acknowledged the problem. Electricity went off a couple of times.

Location is great.

Malta visit

Customer service was really very poor in general terms, especially for a 4 star hotel. I also requested an iron multiple times and was told one would be brought up. Only an ironing board was delivered in the end and no iron.

Fair price and comfy beds.

We surely won't book Park Hotel in future

The reception should be quickly replace. Their services (including that of the female manager) was very abysmal. They could not respond to any request but rather choose to be deceptive. there were several disputes with guest during our short stay. Even the rooms were not cleaned daily despite repeated reminders.

The food was fine but the juices were too watery

Never again. Horrible experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room was very dirty, in the Toilet we found hair and leftovers from the guest before, the smell in the room was the worst. Employees were very rude and unprofessional, when checking if there were other rooms, another dirty room was shown, they were not able to provide a clean room. The „manager“ was not willing to do anything, just said we can check out if we want. Money was refunded though. Would not even sleep there for free.

Nothing at all.

The location was great, only two minute walk from the water...

Wasn’t very clean, very old and needs updating. Air conditioning was terrible, so no relief from the outside heat. The room was very damp and stuffy at night.

The location was great, only two minute walk from the water and the Promenade. Breakfast was adequate for 5 euros.

Was told that I can book an extra day on arrival without any...

Was told that I can book an extra day on arrival without any problems but when arrived at check in I had to pay a higher fee on a superior room for 2 days without even a discount even tough it was a mistake from their side

Beautiful island, hotel literally ruined our stay !

If this hotel is an honest 4 star as you advertise I imagine a one star is a, risk to life ! Would never recommend, or go back. Hate we paid money to stay there has seriously put us off the island and an experience an break was over shadowed by having to go back to the hotel at the end of each day. We never normally complain, as ha e been normally happy with hotels booked but this was terrible.

Absolutely nothing one of the filthiest hotels I have EVER stayed in. Almost has put me off booking through booking.com !

If you do not have anywhere to sleep then you can finally sleep.

This hotel can not have 4 stars, at most 2 stars. Tragic walls, dirt everywhere, kitchenette is a joke. After that I pay for the kitchenette to be able to cook the child but without pots it is impossible. Lack of basic kitchen utensils. I'm disappointed.

terrible, never go there!

There were a bed bugs sucking blood !!! I thought those are cockroaches, but it turned out small bugs sucking blood. They were living under the wall picture, but in addition, they were living under my bed! Very dangerous. I didn't tell about bugs to receptionist cos I thought they are cockroaches. And I realised they are living under the bed too late, to change the room. I've seen a few of them climbing over the balcony. So they are everywhere! Later on, after I came back home, I saw a lot of bites on my arms and body. Very unpleasant and painful. I had to delay my normal life and get some treatment. I haven't noticed anything on my body earlier because spent most of the daytime on a beach, swimming. I guess the sun makes it less painful almost invisible.

There was a safe vault in the room but had no capability to...

There was a safe vault in the room but had no capability to lock. The hotel was average if you are looking for a cheap stay versus a luxurious stay. The ocean is just a few steps away and a bunch of restaurants are nearby so there are many options to choose from whether you decide to dine in nearby or walk a bit to another location.

Avoid!

Not clean. Dirty towels. Old furniture. Aircondition did not works properly and noisy. Baby bad was requested at time of booking and upon arrival on recepcion but newer provided. Staff extremely unhelpful and ignorant. Huge cockroach’s on the room. Flush on toilet didn’t work properly. All complaints were ignored by staff. Attention on breakfast even if you still at restaurant at 10 o’clock waiters switch off all coffee machines and take all away. Never!

Nice Staff, Good location, good value for money - but needs a face-lift urgently!

The facilities are extremely run-down. Walls, wardrobes, bath-tubs etc urgently need to be painted, fixed or changed. The gym has half of the machines not working due to old age.

Centrally located, all amenities close by. Staff in the hotel very friendly and helpful. Price is very competitive. 2 Pools and a gym, Restaurant is good also.

Good for two days and for this price.

I don’t thinks so it’s 4 star hotel Old lifts - horrible Not good breakfast (English) Broken sunbed Not free WiFi in rooms Beds uncomfortable

Swimming pool on the hotel’s roof Really good location

Rooms are quite spacy, there is balcony.

Linen is extremely old and needs renovation. It looks more like 3*, definitely not 4. we stayed for 2 days and for 2nd day gel/shampoo was not provided

Rooms are quite spacy, there is balcony. Tea pot is available

There was a really nice man in the reception with a positive...

There was a hole in the bath. Some towels were dirty. We could not manage to turn the light on, we asked for help in reception and they told to go and try again (of course we had to go down again and ask to come again), she could not manage to do it as well, so we were waiting for another staff member, it took like 30 minutes to turn on the light. Also, we woke up because someone opened our door and closed then again.

There was a really nice man in the reception with a positive attitude

I had a wonderful holiday but was disappointed with the expectations I had of the hotel.

Hotel needs updating. Decor in reception dull, could be brightened and modernised. Basement pool smell dominates reception, could be changed completely to a small well run spa. First impressions of shock and horror when the lift door opened on the 1st floor to see the dirty stained carpet. Better flooring on the 6th floor where I stayed. Some towels GREY not white. Lumpy pillows. Cracked and broken floor tiles. Rusted shelving in fridge. Not enough wall sockets.

Staff excellent. Welcoming, Helpful and efficient. Location very good regardless that it is not on the prom. Price reflected what I got, not what I'd hoped for, which was a 4 star hotel at a good price. I wouldn't regard it as a 4 star. (by irish standards) - sorry !!

Poor

Room to the street, very noisy, room was studio, doors to balcony barely opening closing, dirty carpets in coridors

Pictures lookes amazing, probably been taken when hotel was newly built, dirty, door was barely opening or closing to the balcony, chair in balcony broke down while i sat on it.

Disappointed

Staff never help you. I needed to print an important document and they could not help. the TV was broke we called 3 times they always said they would send someone and never did. They dont care about the customers complains. I do NOT recommend this hotel. When delivering the key do check out, the receptionist was sleeping in the sofa and did not even wake up to get the key. Very poor service level.

Breakfast and Location.

Breakfast was pretty good and location is close to a bus...

They need to upgrade their bedding, towels and carpets in the room. Some rooms are small and need to be renovated. Pillows are all worn out. Our room was decent size but balcony door was kind of broken and sheets and pillows had stains on them. Definitely not a super clean place that’s for sure.

Breakfast was pretty good and location is close to a bus stop and taxi. Upstairs pool looked nice. Some Staff was helpful.

Get is deal for a price you pay

WiFi works only in the hotel lobby. The hotel definitely needs a renovation.

Perfect location, cheap and good breakfast. All in all, a perfect deal for the price you pay

The only good thing about this hotel was the location & the nice cleaning lady.

Definitely not as per brochure, corridor had dirty stained carpet, room needed redecoration, breakfast not very good, my room was directly across from pizza delivery so very noisy late at night.

Dump

Dirty beds old fashioned blankets stunk charged 50pound a night states 4 star 1 star max no refund

I liked nothing about this place needs knocking down blood stained beds horrendos

Never again

Smells like granny pants in the room and even in hotel. I think because this hotel is old and needs refurbishment.

Stuff is good and tried to help people but hotel is awful and they can’t do with it anything( it’s not 4 stars obviously. I can give them only 2 stars. Restaurant (sicilian cousin) is good and dinner I really liked. 15 euro for buffet). They had fruits, pasta, sweets, salads, fish etc.

Would not stay there again. A shame as location is excellent.

Bathroom was not properly serviced. Had to ask for towels and shampoo on a daily basis. No WiFi in rooms. Owner, who inherited property, doesn't want to spend money on upgrading hotel. Flooring on hallway was badly stained. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. You get what you pay for!

Buffet in restaurant was good. (Restaurant and bar franchised.) Staff pleasant there.

The front desk are not welcoming.

The front desk are not welcoming. Rooms are not sound proof so you can hear the noise on the either side of the room. The swimming pool smells very strong chlorine which can be suffocating.

Absolutely awful. The hotel is really filthy and grim and depressing
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff were extremely surly, borderline aggressive. The hotel is terribly situated in a grubby sidestreet without parking. The hotel itself is filthy - really filthy - the walls are all marked and grimy and the entire place is completely run down, unbelievably dilapidated. Its impossible to believe it has 4 stars and costs what it does per night. I've been in many far nicer and cleaner 2 star hotels for a quarter of the price

Absolutely nothing

Quite good and friendly atmosphere

Its a pity and very strage that there is no internet inthe rooms. The first hotel i visted that has no wifi in rooms. Also it would be more up to 4 star hotel if you change the bed sheets and towels as they look old and towels very harsh.

Dont keep your hopes up for this one...

Everything! Towels are brown (should be white), its not clean. It is no air inside, even tho you use airconditioner. Worst thing was that the sink in the bathroom had broken pipes that made the water go directly to the floor under, the mirror felt down when I touched it. The whole hotel is falling apart, wherever you look something is broken. It says that it is a 4 star hotel, but it is more likely 1-2... You should keep your standards low if you make a reservation in this hotel!

Really the only thing that was good is that we knew a guy who knows the owner so they upgraded us (thanks to him) to one of the "better" rooms. But not even that was good.

The doors are super thin so we often thought someone came into the room when they were just outside in the hall talking or passing by.

Cheap, Nice big rooms, good location, it’s close to the water, there’s no sand beach but stone/rocks, the water is very cold in March/April but very beautiful and clear.

You get what you pay for - nice location but I wouldn’t stay there again unless I am broke.

Dirty floor. Bed was squeaky every time we turned around. No cold AC although advertised as air conditioned room - staff was nice enough to give us a fan. Rust stains behind toilet and shower curtain was torn and dirty.

Great location in Sliema 1 minute walk to bus stop and the water line, plenty of restaurant choices and cafes nearby. Kudos to the intern Luigi - very polite and nice kid!

With a few changes & improvements this could be a nice hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

This is a 2/3 star hotel at most. We had a 1 bedroom apartment, the bed was VERY hard & there was minimal kitchen equipment. The sofas were very dirty on the arms especially & I would not have wanted to sleep on them if we had been a party of 4. The corridor carpets were absolutely filthy & so disgusting they should be discarded. It was quite noisy with a mixture of guests. The balcony overlooked a courtyard with other buildings very close.There was no outside space to relax as the rooftop pool area was closed - even if the pool was not open the outside space to sit would have been nice.

The staff were nice& the location was good.

The staff is amazing, exspecially the intern named Armiz.

The cleaning of the floor in the room could have been better, the water pressure in bathroom was low and made it hard to get clean. Bathtub a little bit old but still no big problem.

The staff is amazing, exspecially the intern named Armiz. So kind and helpful. We got the oppurtunity to look at two different rooms on arrival and choose which one we wanted. The cleaningstaff was nice, we got new clean towels and sheets every day. The indoor pool was clean and warm, very popular. Breakfast was perfect as well as the dinner buffé at the hotelrestaurant at night. Restaurantstaff also amazing. The beds were a little hard but okay. The roof terrace also nice but of course better in summer. Location really good, close to bus, the harbour in Sliema and restaurants and also playgrounds (travelling with kids) Café in the lobby and ATM outside. We are definately coming back.

Met minumum hygenic requirements, but disappointed overall.

It must have been a nice hotel a while ago, but it is going down for the last few years at least. There are visible signs of the lack of maintenance, the overall feeling is just sad. A 4* hotel without wifi in the room? C'mon...

It was terrible.

It was terrible. Very foul on everywhere. The noise and crowds of students living on the floor continued until 6 in the morning. It was impossible to sleep.

It was terrible

Good choice of restaurantes near hotel also bus stops and shopping center nearby.

Had to wait 25 mins for our room despite arriving at 17h, reception staff slow. Corridor carpet on 6th floor badly stained, this is not acceptable for a 4 star hotel. Room had no view.

Location of hotel good, room had everything we needed

Staff tried hard but hotel is run down and needs refurbishment.

Didn't get the rooms we booked, rooms were scruffy, broken bath, stained walls, holes in the sheets.

Public areas nice, breakfast good, nice little indoor pool.

Good one night stay which could have been better from a 4 star hotel standard!

To pay they took from my credit card from details I submitted through booking.com when I was supposed to pay there. Reception staff look lost and don't know what they are doing, I printed my booking and they just took it to see what I booked and then give you the form to complete yourself about your stay (when one is arriving or departing and if you need any extra things at extra costs) When you enter the hotel , there are so many guests seated for the free Wifi in the lobby area! I found it awkward everyone seeing you entering & leaving the hotel. No free water in the room with the kettle provided for tea/coffee.

Clean room Comfortable bed Free toiletries & towels Modern lobby area Good location with many restaurants nearby

nice

wifi in rooms not free,5 gb internet cost 15 euro,small balkony

the facilities are good,they have a swimming pool,gym,jacuzzi,small but luxuri lobby,just 50 meters from tower street which is the main street in sliema,bus station really close,cleaning service everyday,people from around the world

Its location was very good.

It was the dirtiest four* hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying. Looks really tired and needs a complete overhauling.

Its location was very good. The employees were very kind and friendly.

Overall it was good

In general, the hotel was very good located, persons from receptions were very kind. It were many light in the room. Gym was not big and the pool and jacuzzi the same but it is ok.For spa is extra 6 euro. You should do smth about maintenance in the bathroom. I can say smth,that pool for beginner is just a perfect place to start learning but believe me for 20 euro a day is very very good. I wish this price in London where I live. Defenitely, I will live in a hotel and no more flata or houses.

Overall, was a cheap cheerful stay

The walls were thin which meant you could hear the next room. The indoor pool/jacuzzi closes at 8pm which is unfortunate. Breakfast was really bland and needs more variety.

It was well worth the money but do not expect UK style hotel.

They have everything in the room (shampoo, tv and so on) .

Did not like that when I asked about breackfast, reception said that it is included! But in the morning.. no breackfast, you have to pay more... And the hallways carpets were quite dirty..

They have everything in the room (shampoo, tv and so on) .. with price like that it was totally ok.

Although the room price was very cheap, it does not live up to 4 star expectations.

The rooms are tired looking. Shower hose and top weren't very clean and there appeared to be a dark stain/debris in the toilet bowl. Minimal toiletries and no milk with tea,coffee etc. Hairdryer is the fixed type on wall in bathroom..

The reception area is very nice and ornate, lovely balconies overlooking seating area and desk below. Big chandelier, impressive. Reception staff were attentive and most helpful.

Look out!!!! Dirty!!! Don't go there!!!

Everything. Dirty everything....towels, pirocasees, curtains. Personal was not nice and they talk to us "f**k off". Is this is four stars hotel? It's joke. Definitely don't go there

Lovely staff, great location but you get what you pay for

Annoyingly - the WiFi was only available in the lobby. My room also smelled a bit like stale cigarettes which was not pleasant but manageable...

The staff were so lovely and very accomodating! It makes such a difference when you have been traveling for awhile to actually come across friendly faces! The facilities however were quite basic, you definitely get what you pay for. Not a 4 star hotel but has what you need and is affordable. The location was pretty good and very walkable to all other POI (St Julian's, Sliema Ferry, eateries, shopping district, waterfront)

not as advertised, but functional 2 star place
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom had mould, room was ok but in a poor state of repair and didn’t have all the facillities as advertised. Lifts and fixtures were in a poor state of repair too

Good value

First room was stinking of stale smoke. Although we did get it changed. Needs a bit of a refurbishment

Good value via Booking.com.The offer on the restaurant was excellent as was the selection available in the buffet

Great stay.

Well located, just a few minutes from the ferry stop in Tas-Sliema, good restaurants and shops nearby. Nice hotel lobby, friendly staff, cosy restaurants. I really recommend a family run Italian bar, which is on the left once you enter the lobby.

okish

Loads of different hair everywhere. The hotel is not that clean. There are 2 pools in the hotel, to afraid of the water quality to have a swim.

It had a balcony for smokers.

If you want high end luxury book elsewhere but if you’re on a budget this hotel will do the job!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No duvet, only sheets and blankets. TV was very old with poor picture. No Wi-fi available in the apartment - free Wi-fi in reception but would expect Wi-fi, even if paid, in the room. Lumpy pillows.

Apartment was spacious so had plenty of room for a family of 3 or 4. Staff very friendly. Close to bars and restaurants. Nice indoor pool.

Worthwile and overall positive stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Humming or rumbling noises being heard in room probably coming from laundry or lift machinery.

Value for money, Vicinity to shopping zones, bus routes, and public parking, Generous breakfast, helpful staff, and Spacious rooms.

Browse Park Hotel traveller photo gallery