Reviews of Rokna Hotel 3 stars

Church Street, STJ 3044 St Julian's, Malta

#23 of 33 hotels in St Julian's

The traffic at the front of the hotel is horrendous and the noise terrible, much of which owes to younger tourists visiting nearby Paceville nightclubs en route from the town square. As for the terrace the sea views are obscured and there is a new shopping complex being built across the road which will further distort that. The lift is very small and the bathrooms tiny.

First of all the staff were very nice from reception, cleaner, maintenance & catering staff. Air con was very good albeit noisy. Although there was no pool there was a lovely terrace on the roof, perfect and quiet for sun bathing. Breakfast was better than expected with lots of choice cooked sausage, scrambled eggs & beans with toast and cereals and fruit and pastries and the coffee fresh and excellent. There is a restaurant on site but it looked a little pricey.

It was unfortunate that while I stayed at Rokna Hotel, there was a construction going on across the street. The noise got through to my room despite all windows and blinds were being closed.

The hotel location was really in the centre of many places of interest. There are many good restaurant options around, and places to rent a car / motorbike. As for the room, it was very clean and spacious. Wifi also works really well. It was real value for the price I paid for.

The bath and the toilet were little bit old/ broken. The should put new or put the prices little bit lower. The location is central and that is good in one hand and bad in the other hand because there is too much noise. When we arrived at the room there was some black hairs on the floor...

It is fine for a short stay. Nice personal and good located.

Nothing at all to be honest. There where streetworks in front of the hotel. The windows didn't close properly so no sleep for 3 nights! I asked several times to change the room to an upper floor but nothing!

One of the rooms we booked had no electricity when we arrived and there was no one to fix it so some of our people had to sleep in a room with no power/lights/air conditioning! It was 20 degrees at night time!! The hotel should not have charged us for this and didn't even offer to reimburse us in any way. No manager even apologised for it.

The bed was absolutely the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on. Seemed much like a box spring without a mattress. Room is also very noisy.

The sheets and pillows were plastic like, not very comfortable. The room was very noisy - building works going on opposite, cars below, and arguments and shouts from the drunk people who were leaving the parties at 4am every day. It is not the hotels fault obviously, but next time I would do more research on other hotels, which are not located on the main street, near the pubs and clubs.

Hotel was located near to the dive center where we spent most of our days and to the restaurants and cafes. The gentleman who checked us in in the middle of the night was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was tasty, especially the pasties ;-)

The breakfast can be improved, and brighter painting colour and lamps could help to lift the mood in the rooms and halls. The refrigerator and the air conditioning are a bit noisy. The water pressure in the shower was low.

The best is the friendly personal. I did also like the closeness to the bus stop to Valletta and to the aiport (X2) at Ross, as well as the closeness to Neaceville, without being so nosiy area. The good pizzeria related to the hotel is also a plus.

The bed was a little small for a tall person. What we realized is how far the hotel is actually located from Valetta. As buses usually don't stop at the bus stops since they're full of people one has to chose the location carefully.

The breakfast was fairly diverse, something for every taste. Extra pillows in the wardrobe were a nice surprise.

More drawer space and perhaps a net curtain at the window. Overlooked a building site which meant we had to have the curtains closed, just in case!

Bed was very comfortable. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• Very Small bathroom and room overall • Rooms could use a new layer of paint • Thin walls, and since this location is in the city, we heard a lot of yelling from people in the restaurants/bars and from the room next to ours.

This hotel was absolutely wonderful! Perfect location! Close to lots of restaurants, bus stops, and a grocery store! Staff was incredibly helpful with booking taxis, and bus tours. The breakfast was very delicious and the coffee was very tasty! The pizzeria attached to the hotel was good too and the servers were very polite. I’d recommended this hotel for those who will only use the hotel to sleep and have a good breakfast before exploring! Overall, such a pleasant stay!

Room really noisy because of the traffic. Booking.com offered a late check out but no one confirmed nothing... so don’t believe the Booking.com offers.

Decent breakfast. Good cleaning service. Close to supermarket and bars.

I booked a superior room with one double bed and a single bed for 3 people, but we got one room for 2 people with two big twin beds! The price on booking are different! So i paied high price for a cheaper room! And the room looks only standard, old furnitur.. broken items.. Staffs are friendly and room is at least clean

Very beautiful See view!

lots of building work in area but the whole of Malta now seems to be full of building developments so probably hard to avoid.

good value basic hotel with tiny bathroom. great breakfast buffet and hotel pizza restaurant is still excellent 20 years after our last visit. Hotel supplied beach towels which was very helpful when travelling with hand luggage only.

The bathroom is really small ( I never expected so small bathroom for a queen room). In breakfast, few of the cooked items were same for all 4 days of our stay and the boiled eggs were cold. Our room was towards the road and at night it was really loud.

The location is really good. In addition to this the stuffs are really very nice and helpful. They helped us to plan the trip and book the cab for us also. They even helped us with the adaptors ( we paid the deposit but still it was really nice.).

Rooms could be better with a coat of paint, as they look a bit dated. Same goes for the bathrooms. Unfortunately, you could also hear a lot noise from the other rooms.

Good location, great for budget travellers to stay near restaurants and pubs. Easily accessible by many buses. Nice and welcoming staff.

The pillows and bed had some sort of plastic liners which were noisy to sleep on. They could not provide normal pillows. The hotel was very noisy. The glass doors do not block out any outside noise. They say they have shampoo but not enough.

The hotel is crying to be renovated :)I understand it's not their fault but it was very noisy from the construntions in from of the hotel..Every morning at 7.00 our "wake up call" was drilling, but because of that we didn't miss our breakfast :)

Very good location! Nice staff, good breakfast

My room lacked a view. Noise from the construction work from the neighbourhood woke me up early in the morning.

Excellent service. Excellent breakfast and attached restaurant. Good location.

Probably built in the 60s, and nothing done since. Everything is small and run down. Water damage on the walls, poorly painted, and bed & sheets are rough. Don't eat breakfast there - not worth the time or money. And I had a week's worth of laundry done, which cost EUR 70.00 (!)

No much. The location is convenient, but windows are thin and the outside noise, especially at night, too rough.

The room needs to refurbished, the bathroom was very small and equipment with a very small boiler and therefore the hot water lasted no more than 5 minutes. We could not sleep later than 6 a.m. because there is a big construction site across the street. The noise is quite loud in the room you can also hear all the cars, especially the garbage trucks shifting gears prior the roundabout. The double bed was two singles pushed together with two separate mattresses, one of the two being quite damaged. The pillows were quite uncomfortable and noisy like there were wrapped in plastic. Breakfast could have been more variate although the coffee was really.

Great location - near the sea, close to bus station and near to a large numbers of restaurants. The staff was really nice, especially the lady that served us breakfast - Pasqualina.

The room wasnt clean when I arrived. After 2 nights they made a first cleaning but it wasnt done properly 8there were hairs in the bathtube). Also, Isolation is really bad and since there was a lot of wind at Malta i felt it all the time in the room. Air condition isnt working properly too and hot water is available for less then 5 minutes, after that not anymore, so its very hard to wash your hair for example.

Staff was trying to help and lady at the breakfast is really kind.

Very old and shabby, everything was 80´s and in no good shape, the breakfast included rotten ananas, big construction site with noisy from 7am (Monday to Saturday) = really NO recommendation

only thing: the location

There is a general run down feeling to this hotel. Everything just seemed grungy and old. The walls, baseboards, doors and door frames need a good washing and a coat of paint. There was a very strange smell in the bathroom all the time. Attention to detail is lacking. Old can be charming or old can be grubby. This was not a charming hotel once you made it past the reception. The towels and sheets were clean but need replacing. The orange bedspreads are not being washed often enough.

The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was good. The tea was excellent.

A teapot in the room would be perfect

Very nice place to stay, big and comfortable room, room cleaning every day, friendly staff and very good breakfast every morning

While taking shower hot water finished in 10 mins every time

If u r looking for perfect location (close to beach, cafes, restaurants and all the party and party places) it’s the the perfect option. Close to public transport stop 3 mins walk, close to restaurants and cafes 5-7 mins walk and perfect place from which u can start you walk along seaside. It’s not fancy, but everything is ok. Nice bed, clean towels

The noise from the building site across the road.

The staff were friendly and very informative. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Unfortunately what the staff cannot do anything about is the 10 story building site 20 metres across the road who's workers start around 6a.m. in the morning.

Nothing I can think of that affected the comfort level of our stay.

The receptionist went an extra mile to make our stay comfortable. First, he showed us where to park our car. Second, he gave us instructions how to go to the grocery store and shopping center. Third, he provided us hot water to have tea in our room. Fourth, he lent us an electrical adapter to connect our phones and laptops. And best of all, he helped us locate places to visit in Malta as well as our next hotel using our GPS, where some places are spelled differently than their English equivalent.

Limited water due boiler. No long showering No kettle in the room, but you can ask on the reception.

Great room with comfortable bed and bed set. Nice little private terrace Friendly helpful staff Ok breakfast Convenient location - bus access

I had a horrible stay there. The rooms are not at all like on the pictures which look photoshopped to me now. Everything is old and dingy, the toilets/bathrooms are tiny. My room for two had such a small boiler that there was only enough hot water for about 5 minutes max so I'm not sure how two people would shower there on the morning. Currently there is construction going on across the road which is very noisy during the day but it's also on a very, very busy road which did not stop being noisy all night either. I woke up on my last night there with a party bus going past at 3am and could not go back to sleep. WiFi kept cutting out. Breakfast was the exact same, below average scrambled eggs and bacon every day. To top it all off when I asked the receptionist (owner's daughter it turns out) to cut my stay short and get back the money for the rest of my stay (I managed to stand 2 nights out of 14 booked) she absolutely refused. She told me it's a non refundable booking and literally told me "I'm not interested in this conversation any more". I asked her what the point of this was, that I would have to stay there the whole time, hate my experience, and leave them a bad review she started shouting at me that I was threatening her! After a huge argument I finally found on bookings.com that non refundable just means there will be a cancellation fee. Once I showed her this on the website she charged me over €400 for those 2 nights! I have learned a couple of things on this trip and I hope someone else learns from my mistakes.

The only thing this hotel has going for it is the location. It is close bus stations, night life and restaurants.

The only thing i would have liked was a bit more choice at breakfast!

I love this little hotel, for the price bracket, in my opinion is the best in the area!! The room was very comfortable, well equipped and clean with a lovely little balcony. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant is great with efficient staff and amazing pizza! Will definitely stay here again :)

The rooms are very basic. I wouldn't want to stay many days or do a holiday. The breakfast was not very good. Bland dry scrambled eggs, baked beans and little sausages. If you didn't want that, there wasn't much else. Some fruit and yoghurt. Also cakes.

The reception staff were very helpful and welcoming. The bed was comfortable and the shower good.

Pre-authorization of the card - as stated very clearly in booking.com not an advance payment, but this actually is an advance payment... this never happened for me before, and for many years I used booking.com as a mean to book hotel rooms throughout Europe with free cancellation

Location, staff helpful, Pizzeria downstairs

Parking is a nightmare-but there is a cheap open space car park less than a kilometer away. Getting a bus to a location other than Valletta during peak time is problematic. Often we started the trip by going to the closest bus terminus to catch the bus to the final destination. Having complementary tea/coffee/sugar would be a nice touch.

Hotel is ideally located for both Business and nightlife. Staff where excellent and very helpful. Bus stops are close by. Rooms where comfortable and restaurant probably best value for money around - food is excellent. and good value for money.

The cleanliness needs to be improved a lot! See the attached pictures. One shows an unknown gel in bathroom, and the other shows many ants on the top of the fridge.

Location is good, and convenience to go to airport. Breakfast is good.

• Quadruple Room

Everything was perfect. Personel, cleaning service, localization, hotel is located near best parties in Malta but it`s not loud there, so this is great! Great restaurant with delicious pizza and all the other dishes. When I come to Malta again I definately will choose the Rokna Hotel.

It's old fashion hotel for this price (i mean the interior of the room), The windows are not clean and permeable sound - the street is quite silent but you can hear everything what people are talking passing buy. Hotel's staff are very nice but I can't say that about people who work in it's pizzeria. They always pretended to be surprised when we ordered one pizza or one bowl of salat for two. The portions it's to huge for one woman.

Very friendly staff, good location, good food and 10 percent discount at pizzeria inside hotel. 5 minutes from the sea and close to bus stop - from there you can reach any place in Malta.

where do i start? Bad and uncomfortable beds, noisy air condition, small bathroom, uninvited friend (cockroaches:)) in these circumstances high prices!

just location

Small bathroom. The sheets wasnt changed during whole stay. Windows arent double so you can hear contrustion workers on the other side of the street. So you wont get a good sleep.

Strategically good place. There are a lot of bars and restorants because this region is for night life lovers. Staff very friendly. Conditionier working perfectly There are half sand half small rocks beach nearby. Just few minutes away from the hotel. Hop on hop off buses stops just around the corner. The best thing they have is pizzeria downstairs. Food is deliciuos. This place is good if you wont stay in it too long and will explore the islands

There where black hair in the bed and floor was not properly clean. Additional there are no light curtains so either everyone from street can look in room or it´s complelely dark.

Location was nice central

Room smells bad, the bed is making noise (old) , furnitures and bathroom accessories are old, bathroom is too small, room windows are not clean, room curtains are ripped, there were stains on the bedcover. Our room near door there was a group making too much noise in the room , management intervention is very slow and insufficient

Hotel location and breakfast is very good. Walking distance to the sea and entertainment places.The reception working woman was very friendly and helpful.Wifi is good.

couldn't fault...

Lovely family run hotel, staff very very helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Ideal location for short walks to all the main attractions/beaches/bays.

The bathroom! Inconsistent level of friendly service. At times not helpful. Checking out early morning; staff attending checked & rechecked I had completed my payment:

My bathroom was very small. I'm a small frame; endure you book a larger bathroom

The ammenties are very basic. Breakfast could have been a lot better.

I liked the location, close to Saint Julian's centre and Spinola Bay. It is a very lively place but sometimes noisy, especially during the night. The hotel staff was nice and friendly.

The room is outdated, everything seems old. The bathroom is very small and the shower curtain was disgusting. They have the worst bed and pillows.

The location is very good near public transportation. Staff was really nice.

I'm so disappointed about writing this review. Lets get this straight: So, what happened? well, try to picture yourself in the MIDDLE of the party streets and bars. The city of St. Giljan is basically an Spring Break destination, with kids turning 18 and getting crazy until 7am. That is OK, until you want to sleep and ALL the rooms are faced to the street and the hotel does NOT have double glazed window. So, it is basically being in hell for the entire night. You can hear they walking (I was on the 3 floor). I did use my earplugs, but after 3 days, its annoying . And when you finally think the kids went home, at day light at 7am.... the nightmare goes on. There is this HUGE construction in front of the Hotel that seems like you are in a time machine or something. I have videos from my room, at 7.30 in the morning, when it was IMPOSSIBLE to talk given the sound of the construction. And it seems it is going to last a long time until the end, given the size of the machines working. ( ps- they also work on Saturdays, so, dont even think you are going to have a Break) I Contacted "booking" to cancel half of my stay, I was really decided to lose some money to have a decent night sleep, but it was not possible, they could not refund 4 night I had left, due the rules. I understood. Of Course. Pleaseeee ROKNA, install proper sound proof windows and you will have the best reviews ever! we liked the place, but nobody can stand 7 night without proper sleep.

I'm so disappointed about writing this review. Lets get this straight - The Hotel itself - GREAT - The Breakfast- GREAT - The Staff- GREAT - Room Size- GREAT - Room Facilities (fridge, tv, air cond., hair dryer, soap, shampoo) - GREAT - Location - (near by all buses stops and action)- GREAT

The hotel is located in a busy area and our window was near the main road and it was always noisy. The room was very small and the bathroom was old. We believe the price was too high for the services provided.

We liked the fact that we could buy the public transportation card from the hotel's reception. The breakfast was ok, and the reception staff were friendly .

The hotel is in really bad conditions and is definitely dirty. Toilet is terrible and too old. They could try to improve a little. Definitely it doesn't work the cost of the rooms.

Only location is good. central ad well organized in terms of shops and public transportation

The night staff that checked us in was super strange and the room was o.k., at best. The air conditioner had filthy water in it and there was mold in the shower but the sheets were clean and the room was cool at night. The morning breakfast staff was so polite and helpful and we ate on the quaint terrace. BASIC breakfast (croissants and juice) but they have a cappuccino machine. :) The only super weird thing, honestly, was the front desk staff (they wanted us to leave our passports with them when we checked in....? Uh...no.) and in the morning they made us pay for our room with cash only because "it was different management from the night before"....? Great location, though. Steps to the Tower.

Great location. The breakfast staff was nice.

It was too noisy during the evening (teen-drinking-parties), but it doesn't depends by the hotel, life :) However personally for me it is not a problem, but if you need silent vacation you should in total avoid St. Juliabs's and go to La Valleta or other place. There are a lot of silent places still...

The hotel crew is really helpful, polite and you can rely on them for almost everything :) The location is very good - near to the sea (8-10 min), near to important bus station "Ross" (2 min), near to lots of good restaurants (1-5-30-60 min. :) )...

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Cons: squeaky bed, cheap and old shower, torn curtains, loud noise from the street even with the windows shut, poor wifi on our floor

Pros: location - many restaurants and supermarkets in a vicinity, good fridge in a room, decent air conditioning and nice English breakfast, helpful and friendly staff

• Quadruple Room

Bad smell in bathroom, but it is because of old building, not cleaning problem. In a few years they will need renovation.

Rich breakfast. Good working air conditioner. Friendly staff. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

the bathrooms are old, they definitely lower the review of the stay

perfect location in Malta, walking distance from restaurants and disco bars nice breakfast buffet a very friendly and helpful girl at the reception next to the bus stop

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Just perfect! Family hotel with so many nice people and such a great food! We went every night for dinner there, tried all different meals and it was just amazing! Breakfast also perfect, many things to choose, everything fresh everyday. Everyone was very helpful and very kind to us, smiling all the time and giving answers to our endless questions :-) Hotel is very close to the airport, about 15 minutes without traffic, we got the car arranged by hotel to take us there from the airport, also very convenient! You can borrow beach towels and EU adapters at the hotel for small deposit (very helpful). Rooms are clean and cosy, the furniture is not the newest brightest I have even seen, but everything is clean and everyone is so nice, that at the end it does not really matter if you have a brand new closet or not :-) Btw the place is very close to the beach (Like 5 minutes), supermarket (like 1 minute), bus stop (like 3 minutes), the only small surprise was that during the weekend the night was very noisy and loud, so it was a bit difficult to sleep, but I guess that is just Malta, it never sleeps :-) You can get used to it or you can join the night celebration :-D Anyway we would love to come back one day!

Rooms are quite dated and small. Shower gets cold quickly and have to wait for the water to warm up again.

Good Location, nice for a couple of nights. Delicious food at the restaurant.

The noise ..... A lot of construction you definitely wouldn't need an alarm clock 06.45 every morning, We also taught our room was a bit dated in decor only , had fridge hairdryer all things necessary.

The staff from the moment you entered the hotel were excellent the pizza's were the best ....the restaurants bars beach all close by .

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Worst experience in a long time! There was a major construction site outside and the windows were not blocking any of the pressure hammering noise. The shower curtain was way too short so when showering the floor would be flooded. The room was clean but so old and cheap and outdated. When asking to be transferred to another room and to talk to the manager the manager didn't even bother to talk to me in 3 days despite various attempts from my side. The mattress was only partly covered by the protection cover, the toilet flusher handle was broken and the watee was brown/yellowish.

Good location but apart from that the worst hotel experience in a long time!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

There was some noise in our room because on the other side of the hotel there were roadworks, but that ain't the hotels fault.

We are very happy with our stay at the Rokna Hotel. We were here for 5 days. It is a good location if you want to discover the Island (a lot of buses/taxi's), it is not an good accomodation if you wish to have a luxurious stay. The staff was very (!) friendly and 24/7 at our disposal. Breakfast is what you would expect.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

air condition wasnt working properly in one room, so night was a little bit cold

I booked room for 3people so we get big suite with two separate rooms, we had a lot of space, balcony with nice sea view breakfast included close to sea, maybe not to the beach but rocky seaside where you can sit and got tanned as well

Hotel is to renovation, old fashion and it smells not nice inside. Hotel definitely requires an investment.

Incredibly nice and helpful service. Room clean and comfortable. Quiet, the area is noisy but the hotel is in a quiet place. Comfortable and large bed, good breakfast.

The double bed was two singles pushed together with two separate mattresses, it would've been more comfortable to have one single bed.

Good price for the quality of all the features at the hotel. The hotel is a 2 min walk from a bus stop that will take you to most areas of the island which is great! Also the nearest beach is a 5min walk away. The room is cleaned each morning not matter what time you get up. Air conditioning in the room was good to keep you cool while you sleep at night.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

I got a number facing noisy street and constructions site - lots of noise from dusk to dawn. Considering Malta's standards, breakfast could be improved.

Great location - close to the major public transport artery, plenty of restaurants, supermarkets and bars around.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

There is construction just across the street so during week days it's very noisy from early in the morning. The hotel is good value for the money you pay.

Very good location. 2 min. from main bus stop from where you can go to all cities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Sound proofing isn't great; I could hear my neighbors pretty clearly (and loudly) through the walls.

Very convenient location, about a block to the main bus stop that'll take you to Valletta, the airport, or many other destinations. My room was large and included a refrigerator. The wifi worked great, and the staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

The rooms could be a bit nicer, but for the price it was good. The single beds are quite thin but they are comfortable. Wifi was patchy as well.

Price was a big thing on this trip and the loacation and price fit the bill perfectly. The breakfast is good, the coffee is awesome (ha ha) and the pizza restauarant that is part of the hotel is second to none. The staff are great too and nothing seemed to be a hassle. The room was cleaned every day as well.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

I asked for a shower room i got a shower room but toilet/shower was very small they advertise bicycle hire, this is not bicycles they rent, but a shop up the road (very close but not on site), also when i went to this location the bicycle/service wasnt good Despite this room hotel was of a good standard for what I payed

The location was excellant for the surounding nightlife For the price out of season it was excellant value The staff were very friendly/helpfull

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Rooms are a bit noisy - bring your earplugs and then you will have no problem during your stay in Rokna.

Helpful staff, clean room, great location, good breakfast

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Quite noisy during the day from the outside, but it wasn't a big problem.

The best thing about this place was pizza from the hotel's restaurant on the ground floor! It was fantastic. However, our room was quite good as well. It had huge window and a table next to it, so we brought our pizza upstairs and ate it with private atmosphere )) At our check out day reseptionists kindly stored our luggages until evening.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Bathroom would need some refurbishment... But overall they are ok. It is compensated by excellent prices.

Excellent position close to everything you may need.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Avoid ashtrays in balcony if its a non smoking room because if someone has smoked outside smoke could still enter the room.

Very central location. Courteous staff and comfortable room. Nutritious breakfast and excellent lunch/dinner menu- very reasonable very tasty with huge portions. Thank you for making our stay so appealing.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

my room 126 had a tiny bathroom- hotwater difficult to control Tea needed to have more variety

perfect breakfast- maybe you can offer better options to scrabbled egg and hard boiled one- a hot omellete or single fry would be better.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The location of the hotel is terrible. You are close to Pacevile but facing a super busy road. It's extremely noisy, since they have not even invested in double windows! The feeling is as sleeping on the street. The rooms are tiny and need urgent refurbishment. Overall it's max 2 star hotel which is currently heavily overpriced!

Excellent breakfast and the staff was quite helpful and friendly too.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Almost every thing is was bed! I wanted to leave ahead of the original date, and the hotel refuse to re-found (try to blame booking.com policy, but after talk with booking.com representatives understand it was a lie)

Old noisy not that clean and very poor breakfast

The addition of a net curtain would allow for more natural light as it does feel slightly exposed with the heavy blackout curtain drawn open.

Helpful staff in reception and restaurant. Good choice for breakfast, also good selection to choose from for an evening meal. Description of facilities and amenities accurate record, as described.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

They need a serious room decor update or renovations, too much dirty and broken things. Windows was also so dirty. And what a strange think, order a taxi for client for hotel - airport trip, who a the end refuse to issue a bill for a trip. OK, taxi was on time, was fast, the price was predifined, but anyway.

The breakfast was ok, staff also, but so dated everything. Air conditioningat the room happily work well.

Browse Rokna Hotel traveller photo gallery