Reviews of Krystal Beach Acapulco This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Av. Costera Miguel Aleman 163, Costera Acapulco, 39670 Acapulco, Mexico

#48 of 68 hotels in Acapulco

4.5

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

THEY ARE AT THE TOP OF OUR WORST EXPERIENCES
    • Standard Ocean

I am concerned at how deceitful this hotel is. Claiming to have more than 1 star, would be horribly deceitful. Perhaps 30 years ago, it might have had a descent number of stars but they are all but a distant dream now. The beds should have been replaced 10 years ago and there are signs of heavy deterioration throughout. The toilets are soiled and the room is poorly stocked. Yes, there is a balcony with a brilliant view but surely we should be told that this view comes at a hefty price and the only thing good left at this place is the view. The food at the palapa was horrible. I had a fried fish which sounded brilliant being we were right by the ocean but the fish was old and smelly and bland. My daughter had shrimp and claimed they were good. We can find fresher fish in the middle of the dessert far away from oceans and rivers, than this. It was a great disappointment. Acapulco is hot even in the middle of the night, so I made sure that before I made any booking I read carefully to ensure there was AC and sure this place had what looks like AC but it only blew a bit of warm stale air. The whole stay was a disappointment and the attitude of the staff was absolutely appalling. During our visit I had several friends come by to say hi. One german friend had no problems coming to our room and waiting while I quickly got ready (on several occasions) but one hispanic friend (dark skin, local) was immediately stopped and would not be allowed to our room. I had to speak to TWO managers to be allowed to our room (while we got our things and went down with her) and the first manager (the floor manager) was so horrible that i had to ask for her boss. I spoke to Oscar Nava to finally get a clearing. BUT THE WHOLE SCENARIO was disgusting and left us horrified at such treatment. My suggestion is DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE.

THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS THE VIEW.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

The hotel is big and the staff is nice it is in a very nice...
    • Standard Ocean

The room they give us was dusty and the bathroom was so old and dirty, the elevators are a disgrace it can take you up to 7 minutes to get one available, next to the property was a sewage into the sea, black water and smelly not nice to walk through. I felt I paid way to much for what I got, it needs urgent renovations. I would expect more from the Krystal company.

The hotel is big and the staff is nice it is in a very nice area and is very easy to get there, the room was very nice and the bed was comfy, the AC worked really well.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Not nice

Room, Staff, Breakfast

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

The hotel has nice facilities, but the all inclusive is definitely not worth the price.
    • Standard Ocean

The food is not good and the staff are not too kind

It has two pools and nice beach access.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2016

Great stay, location, staff

Comfort, Staff, Location

• Reviewed: May 11, 2016

All staff was very nice.

Food is really bad. Everyday same meal, and little bit rate almost food gone. And The most important thing "my mom fist day ate something in hotel and had Diarrhea, abdominal pain". So otherday she didn't eat anything and the day nextday we change the hotel so she was more better. Also whole my family has little Diarrhea in this hotel. So we booked all incluide but not much enjoy it just drink water in the bottle!

All staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2016

In general hotel was clean, room was clean.

When we arrive to hotel, staff couldn't find our reservations, so we have to wait for about one hour for them to locate our reservation. Some staff at the reception didn't speak English even if during reservation said that "we speak English"... little bit misleading. Hotel has 4 elevators which was busy all the time, sometimes we had to wait for about 10-15 minutes in order for elevator to arrive, many times we got fed up of waiting and use staircase. Bed on beach is we think biggest problem as people would go early in morning and leave towels on bed and just leave and sometimes you can notice beach beds had towels on them but owners never came back. This is very frustrating for people who wants to use beach bed and staff at hotel can not do anything about it as they don' have rules about it. Hotel towels for beach and in rooms you can notice they are little bit warn out.

In general hotel was clean, room was clean. Staff even with lack of English language were still nice and polite. Biggest plus is as they couldn't find our reservation, at the end upgrade us from mountain view to ocean view. We choose Krystal Beach hotel due to good location for us and it is very safe.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2016

I will the price i like the view

The towels very old and washrroms Are old and drains have bad smell

I will the price i like the view I like the people how work there and I like the kids pool

• Reviewed: January 6, 2016

I liked my ocean view room, I liked how the staff assisted...

They have a terrible problem with the parking. The hotel uses another parking and all guests have to leave the keys and wait until their car will be transported to parking lot/back to the hotel. It takes them a lot of time to do that, long line in front of the hotel with cars staying dangerously in the street. Dirty towels - extremely dirty. All guests put their towels onto long chairs on the beach in the early morning and leave. So all chairs are "busy" with no people... The hotel has to solve this, it makes normal people very frustrated.

I liked my ocean view room, I liked how the staff assisted me.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2016

Terrible service, 2 hour wait to check in, the staff is not...

Terrible service, 2 hour wait to check in, the staff is not well organized nor supervised. In general, service is very poor, definitely not worth the money.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2015

Very old building

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.