Reviews of Bahia Hotel & Beach House 4 stars

Avenida Pescador, Playa El Medano, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#29 of 73 hotels in Cabo San Lucas

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Bahia Hotel - a Cabo San Lucas jewel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The property had a cool vibe NYC meets Mexico. The staff was excellent super helpful. Rooms are spacious and well appointed Yazmin, Noa, Chef Guillermo, Damaris, Pepe and Lee the owner made our stay extraordinary We could not have been happier or more comfortable I would highly recommend this property for a relaxing vacation. Thank you Bahia!

I would recommenend you stay in this facility.The view of the mountains ate amazing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had a problem with the toilet but it was resolved quickly.

The staff went above and beyond to make you comfortable. Transportation was effortless.

Beautiful hotel, exceptional service!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Better room service menu...you could only order from the restaurant menu

2 min walk to the beach and restaurants, comfortable bed, gorgeous remodeled rooms, great bar/restaurant on site, outstanding hospitality from ALL the staff!!

This hotel did not live up to my expectations, especially for the price.
    • Classic Queen Room

For the money we spent, the room was small, as was the bed. We asked for a queen-sized bed, but what we got was a matrimonial bed, which is smaller. The room was said to have a kitchen, but there were no pots and/or pans and/or silverware. We were provided with one free bottle of water. One. Small. Again, for the price we should have been given two bottles/day. Ridiculous. We will not stay there again.

The staff were wonderful. Outstanding.

Very Disappointing --would not return
    • Classic Queen Room

Service was extremely subpar. We had a bunch of unfortunate occurrences while staying at Hotel Bahia. 1) Our room had a stove, but not utensils or cook wear, and the dishes that were in our room were covered in dust 2)when we finally received cook wear and turned the stove on it sparked and shocked my boyfriend 3) we had dinner at the restaurant connected to the hotel, Bar Esquina, the food was expensive and subpar--and a busser accidentally flipped a fork from my dish which splattered sauce all over my top and stained it--he never apologized and I had to ask for seltzer water, which took 15 min and a reminder for them to bring 4) when I went to the restroom to try and clean my top, another patron stole my jacket, which we later found out from the staff, has caused issues many times in this restaurant--we involved the bar manager and she actually found that party getting ready to leave and the woman who stole my jacket but her and the security just stood there, so I had to get involved with very drunk criminals to get my jacket back, and then one of the males in the party assaulted me. The owner of the hotel, Lee Vosburgh, was called and came over to the hotel--our interaction was pleasant and he seemed very interested in making the situation(s) right. Lee told his staff to refund our dinner and one night stay due to all that had happened. One of his employees emailed me the next day requesting my security code for my credit card and confirmed that both charges would be reversed. I have a long thread of emails with the hotel and the owner. It has been nearly a full month and no follow through has happened. As someone who has never left a review below 4 stars, this is and was an incredibly disappointing experience.

The lobby and restaurant look great when you arrive.

The price doesn't match the expectation.
    • Classic Queen Room

Bad customer service. Front desk staff is not trained, they all give you different answers for one same questions. They told us we can request safe at check in, turns out that's not even an option. Consierge took long time to find one number of tour company and didn't even give us choices. No one, but one guy knew what bus and where should we take the bus to go to San José or Santa María beach. You would think you are in a motel with the service you get .

Few minutes away from Medano beach and 7-10 minutes walk to the main nightlife. Felt safe.

A magical experience that I will never forget!

When I booked the room it only allowed me to book for 3 people. We had 4 traveling and I had to call and ask why the reservation only stated 3 people. We ended up getting charged for the additional person, which was only about $40/night, but would have liked to be told this ahead of time.

The upgraded room was spacious and beautiful with plenty of space for 4 young ladies. The SUR beach club and the hotel itself was amazing with the staff learning our names and even remembered my friends specific food allergies! They were accommodating in every way and I can't wait to go back and stay at Bahia!

Good, but overpriced.
    • Run Of The House

They make you pay for the coffee in the rooms! Really? And while some of their reservations can be cancelled without a fee (or price of roos changed), not all can be. Be sure you get the ones that can. A bit misleading for the customer.

The property and staff are great.
    • Classic Queen Room

In fairness, we decided not to eat there because the menu is standard and being from a city we didn't want to have the same food we can get at home. We were very turned off by the $7 bottle of water we were charged for -- so that ruined it. *Tip: Do not order water at the restaurant unless you are comfortable paying more for water than a beer.

Nice hotel, good location, friendly helpful staff.
    • Classic Queen Room

Room could use some remodeling: dated tv, has a stove next to bed yet no pots or utensils provided - seem strange. Can be a bit noisy at night - a bit more sound proofing needed.

Great location, close to marina and all Cabo activities. Nice bar and restaurant.

Perfect in every way
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The property was beautiful with great decor. Everything was clean and much attention was given to detail. We had a wonderful time and would recommend this property in a heartbeat.

Fabulous. We’ll be back
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It was perfect. Can’t think of a thing I’d change and we’ve stayed in hotels around the world.

Fabulous boutique property. Exceptional service at the hotel and at Sur Beach House. Attention to detail was five star quality.

Mediocre hotel, but a nice restaurant
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

But what was just so disappointing is that a hotel at this price point would charge you for the room coffee and even charge you for water. This is such basic hospitality that Motel 6 can pull it of. No excuse, and a real deal breaker for me. My suggestion, raise your price 5 bucks if you need to but caffeinate and hydrate (this is the tropics!!) your guests.

The decor of the place is very tasteful, both in common spaces/ restaurant, as well as in the room. Also good lighting. Comfy bed. But I felt very misled by the website that leads one to believe this place is on a beach. It's not, and has a pretty basic pool.

I really liked the facility.
    • Classic Queen Room

They didn't point out that in order to get the inexpensive shuttle ($17) to return to the airport you have to book 72-48 hours in advance. It says it on the little sheet you receive when you check-in, but no one pointed it out (who is paying attention or thinking about the end of the vacation at the beginning). Also, the property where the gym is so much prettier - I had a bit of envy. However, for the price point this property was well worth it.

I really liked the facility. It was close to the beach and the staff was very friendly, particularly the waiters/bartenders. Overall, the room price is worth it. The restaurants can make your bill pricey, but you can gauge that on your own.

Should've spent the same money and stayed elsewhere
    • Classic Queen Room

bed rock hard and not comfy, water was hot or cold with no in between, rough and itchy towels, dirty room with never any maid service. Stayed at the Me last time and spent the same amount.......kids always creaming in pool, bartenders mildly attentive. Not worth the price. Manny in the restaurant was the best thing!

bed was rock hard and room was SO loud! Woke up daily at 6am from construction nearby, A/C and other people talking. Housekeeping moving furniture next door constantly, kids screaming in pool, A/C was SO noisy, coffee in room was extra charge even though room was >$300USD????

Highly recommended - great service - staff, food, location, and comfortable rooms!

Missing amenities in the room - no tea kettle or coffee pot for morning coffee, jets in hot tub were weak and hot tub was in loud location next to bar. These were somewhat minor things but would definitely have improved the experience.

Fabulous service in every way, great restaurant and coffee shop on site, close the beach, free valet parking, comfortable room and beds.

Relaxing time at hotel room after a day of soaking the sun!

Bahia's Beach Club is is a distance away from the hotel. After 1 day of going to Bahia's Beach Club, we ended staying at a closer beach resort.

Clean room and close to the beach.

There’s not a bad day in Cabo 😊
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The owner walking around like he’s joe cool. Junky beds covered up with a cheap pillow top. The food was pretty but not that great for the price. Would I stay again .....NO Would I recommend it ..... probably not. I would stop and have a vanilla chia at the coffee shop and danish for sure.

It was close to down town. The staff was nice but quit slow.

Good
    • Classic Queen Room

wifi in the room costs 10,5 USD / day - ridiculous.

All the staffmembers, including the beachouse were very nice, helpful and approachable. Room was great, I liked the design. I loved the beach, and the food.

this hotel is located near the beach and close to downtown -...
    • Classic Queen Room

outdated facilities. they are currently remodeling all the third floor and it gets noisy. everything is very expensive. their TV sets are from last century as well as the rooms. their phone system is obsolete as well.

this hotel is located near the beach and close to downtown - everything is walking distance. Bring some comfortable walking shoes; or you can take a taxi but those become expensive after a couple of trips as per trip they charge form $8 to $10 and although is just a couple of blocks away. Safe area.

I wouldn't stay there again

There was construction going on for the whole time we were there. Food prices were different every day.

The food was fantastic, and the beach access was great, but I wouldn't stay there again.

Nice hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were under the impression it was a beachfront property based on the photos, it is not, it is 1 block away to the beach.

Great property, staff was always available and helpful, pool was nice, beds were very comfortable

Best vacation spot ever!!!

absolutely nothing.

Our room was perfect and had a view of the pool and city. The staff was on point and so helpful and friendly and always smiling. The pool bar was our favorite spot thanks to Jack and Carlos. We ate at the restaurant Esquina every morning since it was delicious. We had a ride to the beach and back every time via a golf cart. There wasn't anything we did not like.

Heaven.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Pool Access

I had to move 2 times due to noise and broken air conditioner. Owner finally showed up and moved me to another room and comped me 1 room. He took control. The staff should have done the same thing instead of me wasting my time packing and unpacking.

The beach resort owned by Bahia. It was laid out beautifully on the beach. Impeccable service and exquisite food. Felt like a queen!

The dinner at Bar Esqinua is really good I also liked that...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beach Chairs at Sur are not very comfortable.

The dinner at Bar Esqinua is really good I also liked that the owner walks around and talks to people so it shows that he cares about his property.

Great decor but Uncomfortable beds

The beds were uncomfortable. Very hard. The welcome drinks weren't good, but the idea of a welcome drink is great. I had a difficult time understanding the woman who checked us in (and after coming to Cabo for 24 years that is saying a lot). Also, I really didn't like that the hotel wanted personal information about my family staying in the room with me (such as names, driver's licenses, phone numbers, etc. - it wasn't necessary to our staying there and I didn't give them that info). The room was not what I reserved (2 Q), but we made do (1K1D) - may not be a big deal to others, but we are a very tall family so bed size really really matters.

The gentleman who brought us welcome drinks was very nice, and the idea of a welcome drink is great. I also really liked the style of decor - it's one of the main reasons I booked our stay there. The proximity to the beach and town is also great.

Bahia AWESOME 👏🏻
    • Classic Queen Room

Rooms are outdated, but that's part of the charm for us.

Arriving at the Bahia, the staff was immediately ready to help and make our stay the best. The were very kind and spoke both Spanish and english very well, the location of the Bahia is right near the beach access, without the shoreline cost, also in the middle of the best restaurants and marina. Great location, the restaurant that is in the hotel and where you eat breakfast is amazing, guests from all other hotels and the locals came there to eat, but we never had to wait for a seat. Great experience!

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Great value and location!

Excellent restaurant and coffee bar on site. Small hotel had a homey feeling, room was spacious but very outdated, they are updating rooms now. Great location, can walk everywhere and beach house is beautiful!

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Eat but don't stay.
    • Classic Queen Room

Rooms were filthy and wifi was old pay for use. Staff was ok. Their reataurant was awesome which is why we tried their hotel. But ,unfortunately never again.

Geared towards 20-30 year old partiers, not mature vacationers. I do not recommend.
    • Classic Queen Room

Terrible bed, uncomfortable. Street noise, bar noise, hallway noise, construction noise, no sleep & no view.. transparent door between toilet and sink.

Service was top notch

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

there was old take-out food in our fridge when we arrived.
    • Classic Queen Room

there was old take-out food in our fridge when we arrived. And there was a weird loft section of our room with no stairs/ladder - creeped me out thinking that someone or something could be up there.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Loved this place
    • Classic Queen Room

I think for the price they should have given guests free wifi and not made them pay. Whilst they did have access to free wifi it was not the best and was only accessible if you weren't in your room.

It was a great location. So central and lots of restaurants to chose from all selling absolutely exquisite food at a very affordable price. My friend and I stayed for 5 nights and we didn't eat elsewhere once because from breakfast to lunch to dinner we didn't need to. Excellent property.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Another good stay
    • Classic Queen Room

Only there for one night so had a very basic room. Room was just short of cupboard space to put things if you were staying longer. For us it was excellent value. Have stayed a bit longer before and paid for a better room, which was very good.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast excellent. Pool area very good. New beach bar just opened.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Clean, friendly staff and close to the beach!
    • Classic Queen Room

Our mattress was very, very firm which for us was not comfortable but might be for some. Booking mentions a coffee/tea maker in the room but does not tell you that it does not include coffee, filters or any of the other accessories. We would have preferred to have coffee in our room. We opted to pay for the breakfast ahead of time and were given coupons upon arrival. What is not noted is that you can only order one type of breakfast from the menu. We ate breakfast 7 mornings and finally just had to pay the extra amount to make a change. The same thing for 7 days is not what we would have chosen if we had known, and the extra charge was just to make a change even though we chose a dish that was the same price on the menu

Our room was comfortable and very clean. We had a nice sized balcony and view of the pool. The bathroom was clean and spacious. It was just a couple of blocks to the beach and there were several really good restaurants within a couple of blocks. The food in the restaurant is very good and having the juice bar/coffee shop as an option was nice as well. The pool was great as was the swim up bar! Cheers!

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Great Cabo Location
    • Classic Queen Room

There was a marketing company doing business out of the Bahia which was presented right after check in as a complimentary brunch with a overview of SUR and their services. Had we been informed of the marketing intent at the time we would have passed on the offer.

All staff were very friendly and helpful, however, Jack the bartender at the pool bar was outstanding. Not only an excellent bartender, but helpful in getting oriented to the area. Also, the woman in housekeeping who provided service for our room was very sweet and did a great job. Both the Bar Esquina and SUR had excellent food and service.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

the bar and restaurant area and the people.
    • Classic Queen Room

no king sized bed. its very hard to sleep in a queen when you are used to a king so my husband and i have to sleep separately in queens to stay here.

the bar and restaurant area and the people.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

I don´t want to stay again this hotel.
    • Classic Queen Room

Very old facility in the room. No supply complimentary such as coffee or tee, drink water, even though no coffee pot in the room. No cooking facilities and no hair dryer.

Staff service was good.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Classic Queen Room

Great location! Unfortunately the room could use some repairs and some updating. Even though it had a kitchen, we had to ask for everything we needed to be able to use the kitchen, ie, coffee maker, iron, utensils. There wasn't a safe in the room, as advertised. I use to come here years ago, it's just not the same...

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Beautiful and great price
    • Classic Queen Room

You can hear everything from every room. The showers are in an awkward location and there's a window that is visible to guests in the hallway.

The view from the balcony was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Perfect location.
    • Classic Queen Room

I was confused by other reviews with the bathroom door. It's a door frame with some bamboo in it-no privacy at all. I got charged a resort fee even though it was supposed to be included in my offer.

Perfect location. Close to the beach & marina. Room 509 overlooked the pool. Food at the on site restaurant & Sur was wonderful. Jack the pool bartender is the best. We did a private shuttle to/from the airport, $130 round trip for 2. Worth it! They were on time & very professional.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Great value with a beautiful and friendly environment.

Just one lunch we had was not the best.

The staff was really great. They treated us like friends. Our room was upgraded at no additional charge. We felt safe and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great Location, Great Food, Good Value
    • Classic Queen Room

Rooms are a bit funky. Very stark (no art) and white. My room had a stove which seemed unnecessary. Need to upgrade decorating, new TV's etc.

Location is excellent Great bar and restaurant. Very good food.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Great location and value.
    • Classic Queen Room

The hot tub needs cleaning

Location, on prem restaurant. The food is really good. Requested to move to a better room location and the staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

very nice restaurant .
    • Classic Queen Room

there was no mini bar menu and the bellman who brought up our bags indicated that it was free to take from there. upon checking out we were going to be charged $100 for 6 beers , 4 monster energy drinks and some bottle waters...The room we stayed in had not been updated since the 80's... weird clam shell and scalloped shaped designs on wall. a 4.3 tube tv, and an awkward kitchen in the middle of the room. We saw other rooms waking down the hall that were much nicer.

very nice restaurant ... cool decor..

Loved Cabo-- but not the Classic Room
    • Classic Queen Room

Do not get a classic room. It's clean but other than that I can't think of anything good about it. The bed is insanely uncomfortable, there's no decor-- and it's old. The TV is from 1990 I'm pretty sure. It's not luxurious-- the walls are paper thin. We basically got what we paid for. Lesson learned. The thing that made up for all of this is the weather, the location and the fact it was next to ME Cabo where we spent 90% of our time. As for the staff-- overall very helpful. There was one woman-- maybe she was new, who basically said NO to everything we asked for. Also it took a solid 45 minutes to check in with her. Once we asked someone else they were more than happy to help and the answer was always YES. The management is good-- they tried to help us as much as possible. We tried to switch rooms to something better but we're told there was nothing which we understand.

The location is perfect, the bar is great, food is great too, good management-- but some changes need to be made with the staff-- especially at check in. Apparently the deluxe rooms are much much nicer than the classic rooms. Something we learned the hard way.

Great bargain ... good location

Their beach club, SUR, is nice but pricey - $30 dollars per day [er person. This is what you must spend so you need to make a day of it and eat and dring their. The biggest problem is it is beach chairs - not lounges - so you are packed in like sardines. If you do not have a seat in the first couple of rows, you really can't even see the beach because of chaors, umbrellas, and lack of elevation.

The pool bar has fantastic breakfast and lunch food ... no need to leave if you do not want to. Draft beer and well drinks (margaritas, daiquiris, etc.) are2 for 1 at the pool bar all day long.

Perfect Stay

Better pillows on the beds would be nice.

The location was perfect. Also the staff there went way out of their way to make sure you were happy. I would Highly recommend the Bahia as a place to stay.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Too Many Problems/Hassles
    • Classic Queen Room

This was my 4th Christmas stay in a row. And it was the least enjoyable. The shuttle was mixed up and it took me 2.5 hours from the airport (they refunded my fare). I'd called on 12/15 to request the same room I had in 2015. OK, good to go. When I arrived I couldn't have the room. Not trustworthy. They comped wifi. The TVs are a significant problem. My room had a bad,cheap, old CRT w/an awful picture. At Bahia English speakers get 5-6-7 channels. Spanish speaking stations are near a hundred. Do you think that reflects their clientele? No, neither do I. I've complained. It could probably be completely changed for 5 digit$. I don't go to Cabo to watch TV, but I generally do not stay ANYWHERE with old CRTs and less than 10 American channels. One day back at my room my card key did not work. Green light, door locked. No card opened the door. Thin maintenance man crawled through the interior shower window then replaced the lock. Weird. I may return to Bahia for the good parts, but for the first time in 5 years I will be looking elsewhere.

The nearby beach location is outstanding. Staff is friendly and restaurant/bar/bakery is wonderful.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Bang for the buck!
    • Classic Queen Room

We requested a poolside room as per other recommendations. That was good, however I will suggest that you also request a more modern room. The room that we had was incredibly dated. It could've used a good bit of refresh. We had one of the rooms with the giant clam shell for the headboard. Not all the lights worked and our patio furniture was dated. We can also hear the water moving in the pipes in the restroom and the shower squirted water everywhere. The room was also pretty noisy so a good pair of earplugs was handy. Was it clean though? Yea, it was. It just wasn't modern (except the sink). The kitchen didn't come with anything except a pair of dishes and some silverware, so really, I would've preferred a nicer sitting area (couch??) and no kitchen. But we went during Christmas, it was definitely worth the price we paid, so really no complaints. I just wouldn't give our room (as opposed to the hotel) the 8.7 rating. Everything else about the hotel is great.

The location is unbeatable. The price is well worth it. The staff was so nice. The cafe was convenient and good. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but it was packed every night. They had great live music every night we were there too. Great Atmosphere. We really liked SUR the beach club as well. The service was impeccable. The chairs don't recline all the way, so you can't tan your back, but you can get a leg extension to spread your legs out. We spent all day there and didn't quite hit the minimum, but we only missed it by a hair. It was worth it though since we wanted to relax. We weren't far away enough from the vendors so I would suggest that they increase the perimeter....

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

I would not go back to this hotel
    • Classic Queen Room

They did not honor the booking conditions. I had booked a room with a balcony. On arrival they could not locate the booking despite me forwarding them the email from Booking.com. Finally ended up getting a room without a balcony or a mini-bar. The room did not have chair or tables. The staff did not clean the bathroom or change the towels. I asked for a chair and that never arrived. The room was very noisy and you could hear people screaming and shouting while at the pool up until 11 pm.

Its a block from the Medano beach and they have a tie up with Beach Club for a minimum of 650 pesos

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Spartan but it grows on you ..
    • Classic Queen Room

No compendium or information on hotel facilities was provided in the room. The rooms were spartan with all the shelving and cupboards made of molded plaster. Huge stove but no pots, pans or cooking equipment to cook with. No microwave or tea/coffee making facilities although the booking form said there would be. They were supplied when we asked for them. There was no iron, or hair dryer in the room. The iron was supplied on request and I presume the hair dryer would have been too but I didn't request it. Once we got used to the set up we were quite happy and comfortable.

Servicing was excellent. The staff were lovely and very accommodating. The Esquina restaurant was great. Good food and great prices. We loved the 4 poster beds by the pool.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Great hotel ,great staff, great food & drinks
    • Classic Queen Room

A quieter air conditioner, the unit made a lot of noise when we tried to sit on the patio

Meals were the best, the pool bar was great & the pool is the best

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Very nice centrally located hotel with a warm and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Pool Access

The staff at the Bahia are excellent. They are warm and friendly. The hotel is centrally located. It is one block to the beach and two blocks to the Marina and downtown. Everything is within walking distance. We stayed on the first floor with direct access to the pool. This worked out to be a great location. The hotel has its own bar and restaurant which was very convenient. There is also a coffee bar. The stand out in our experience was definitely Jack who runs the bar area by the pool. When searching for a hotel we read a lot of customer reviews on many hotels. When we read the reviews on the Bahia, people kept talking about this guy named Jack and how he made them feel welcome. That is what pushed us toward the Bahia. Shortly after arriving we went to the pool and met Jack. He his a huge asset to the hotel. Jack is very warm and friendly, he immediately puts you at ease and in vacation mode. Jack was very helpful with getting us to understand the lay of the land and making our vacation a memorable one. We highly recommend the Bahia and much thanks to Jack!

The restaurant was delicious, and the location of the hotel...
    • Classic Queen Room

The rooms could be a bit more modern, i didnt like that the wifi was paid. Also, the beach club, SUR, was way too expensive, i found a place a lot closer and a lot cheaper to stay on the beach.

The restaurant was delicious, and the location of the hotel is excellent, it is only a block away from the beach and a few blocks from the marina. The staff is also very polite, and help with recommendations.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

A fantastic Cabo Hotel - Ticks many boxes!
    • Classic Queen Room

Rooms are being remodeled. I got one of the old rooms but it was rustic but OK with great view of the Cabo mountain range. The remodeled rooms are fabulous Opening times of the pool at the hotel could be longer. The Sur Beach House also closed early at 5pm in September

Good location and access to the beach. Easy to explore Cabo town centre on foot from hotel. New private beach house for hotel guest provides safety and security whilst at the beach Esquina Restaurant - serves great food and wonderful cocktails. I had the best Pizza ever outside Italy Staff in Sur Beach House were fabulous they pay attention to detail and made sure you felt good each time you were at the beach. Snacks and cocktail menu just plain divine. They can arrange efficient airport transfer in an air conditioned van with cold beers

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

"Value for price paid" is outstanding
    • Classic Queen Room

Can't really say a bad thing.

Great location, walking distance to everything! Great staff, Amir (guest services), doormen, chambermaid, Susie (restaurant), everybody! Felt secure about everything.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Friendly staff

Had to pay 30$ A day to have a chair at beach club I paid for private taxi to go back to airport direct $80 and he stopped on the way to collect people.

Friendly staff

Definitely will stay here again on our next trip to Cabo!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The lighting in the rooms could have been a little brighter.

Great place! Close to everything! Great customer service!

The internet was weak

The internet was weak

Friendly cheerful staff
    • Classic Queen Room

Bed was very high up and hard

Friendly cheerful staff

Comfortable, clean place with great location near Medano beach, The Office and Baha Sur
    • Classic Queen Room

Kitchenette area- we had to ask for pans and utensils

The restaurant is excellent. The staff were very helpful when we requested access to a safe.

Nice
    • Classic Queen Room

Banon didn’t work very good

Amazing, greast location near the beach

amazing big room

Great, sleepy street!
    • Classic Queen Room

Great, sleepy street! We loved that we had the use of the Beach House!

great beach club and restaurant!
    • Classic Queen Room

great beach club and restaurant!

Will return, for sure! Not through booking.com.
    • Run Of The House

Very comfortable in all ways!

Nice room close to many restaurants
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Not a beach resort. Noisy. No view. Waitress at restaurant had no smile looked very unhappy

Nice room close to many restaurants

Second time back and we still love it!
    • Classic Queen Room

The service, the rooms, the location are great. We always have a great time when we visit. Definitely recommend!

The staff is awesome.

The staff is awesome. There are a lot of popular bars and restaurants in the area. The beach club is the best.

Love the place , very well located at walking distance from the Beach, great "SUR" Restaurant
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Pool Access

Wi fi sometimes very slow, or not working in some areas..

Great Muffins early morning, Great cappuccino, the staff is very friendly and helpful,

Great find!
    • Classic Queen Room

Lovely hotel close to Harbour and a useable beach through their beachclub.

Will be back ! A mixture of Playa del Carmen, Ibiza and Bali. Great last minute fine! Will ben back

Having to pay for water

Ambience, hospitality and location

Not beach front.
    • Classic Queen Room

Booking and site says beach front but it's not.

Style of the hotel.

Room and bed was small

Great location!

Noises in the room on the 5th floor from pipes above.
    • Classic Queen Room

Noises in the room on the 5th floor from pipes above. Certainly NOT worth $200. Ever