View vacation packages to

2. Mexico hotel reviews
  3. Mexico hotel reviews
  4. Mexico hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Busue A Boutique Experience Hotel

Reviews of Busue A Boutique Experience Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Eugenio Sue 45, 11560 Mexico City, Mexico

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 16, 2019

We booked the superior king room.
    • Superior King Room

On checkin we were told that we booked a room with two double beds which doesn’t match the description of the room we booked. Non the less, they moved us to the room with a king sized bed the following day when the room became vacant. Wifi kept dropping. Breakfast could be more substantial. Also, not sure if it’s booking.com or the hotel but I wish the additional charges such as service fee, tax etc be inclusive of the price per night.

We booked the superior king room. The room is spacious and clean with its own mini lounge area. The decor is gorgeous. Staff members were attentive and they assisted with all of our queries. Bed is comfortable and the location is great. Just a street away from restaurants and cafes. Our room included breakfast which you have the option of fresh fruits, yoghurt, granola, sweet pastry and a mini sandwich as well as coffee, hot chocolate and juice. Eggs and pancakes come with additional charge. They have free parking onsite.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Good place to sleep in the best location in Mexico City.

Breakfast is the worst I have ever encounter at any hotel in the world. If you want eggs you have to pay extra. The amount of cereal and yogurt are minuscule (about 50 cc)!!!

The place is small but comfortable. Its location in Polanco is the best; very convenient. Three things are suboptimal. First, the breakfast is the worst I have ever encounter in a hotel. Second, the bathroom had a sewer smell. We wanted to change the room to have it in the second floor instead of being by the lobby afraid that the noise was going to be a problem. I really think that because we already had prepaid the full amount, the personnel were not accommodating to our request. By-the-way the noise was not an issue in the middle of the night. The place is surprisingly quite

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Location is great, hotel was clean.

This hotel is in a beautiful location and is clean, but j have never seen a hotel so badly managed. The day I have arrived the guy at the desk who spoke not English at all ( I know I am in Mexico but if you work in a hotel you will bump into foreigners). The check in lasted literally 2 minutes because other guests arrived and the guy panicked he sent me away with no explanation of hotel facilities. I have asked a map and he told me he would have it delivered to me, this never happened. I felt angry as I never been treated this way at check in; this should be the moment you want to make guests welcome and they dis the complete opposite. I complained and the day after the manager came whilst I was on a phone call so I asked her to come after...she never bothered to come back and talk to me. My room was a dark room with windows that have to be always closed with curtains because they face the breakfast corridor. The people at the door at whatever time you arrive they are smoking and when they see you they throw the cigarette away and come to open the gate. In 3 days and two nights i have been at Busue I have seen doorman always smoking with other people of the staff and I found this so unprofessional. Breakfast is included, not a great breakfast I must say and if you want eggs you have to pay. The check out it was a disaster, the receptionist didn't even know how to explain to me items in the bill ( in Spanish not in English.. I gave up at that point). I gave him my rucksack and my suit holder to keep with them for the morning and he took my suit with complete lack of care and in fact he dropped it on the floor. It is not something vital and it can happen but whatever they did was not professional and for the money they ask you they should be! The last thing before leaving the hotel was that they lost my suit and they didn't know where it was. This hotel is not bad but is poorly managed and the staff not trained properly...

Location is great, hotel was clean...

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

The staff at the hotel were very good and did what they could to accommodate us, however, there were
    • Superior Suite

The room was not cheap - almost $400 Canadian, and that was supposedly discounted from the full price. We did not like the rooms. I felt like we were in the grotto of a medieval castle. There were no outside views to speak of, and the lighting was very dark- so dark that in parts of the room, you could not read the fancy fashion magaizines laid out on the table. There was a lack of attention to some details. The internet connection in the rooms was spotty at best, and one of the connections was rejected by my Blackberry. On the day we reserved, the phones did not work and the website did not allow us to book. In the suite, there were two tea pots, but nothing to boil water with, no cups, no tea or coffee. The staff kindly brought me a pot of hot water when I told them I wanted a cup of tea. In both rooms we stayed in, there were lights that did not work, and in one of the sinks the stopper did not work. I could not configure the safety deposit box, but I did not have the heart to complain about that on top of everything else. We were in two rooms because, on the first night, we were in the master suite, which is at the front of the building, and some event space started to boom loud music at 11:00 pm that shook the furniture. When I went down to complain, in a somewhat foul mood, they reacted in a very helpful way and we were moved to a back room, which lowered the noise to a tolerable level. The staff gave us free breakfasts and gave us an extra late check out on our last day to compensate.

We had to move hotels quickly from another part of the city and the central location in Polanco seemed great for access to the fabulous Indigenous museum in Chapultapec Park and art galleries. Others would be interested in access to the high end stores and foodie restaurants. The furniture, stone sinks, showers, bedding were all first rate, and there were nice touches like a magnifying mirror.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Not a lot of room and options for breakfast

Location. Staff, rooms are nice and clean

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Lovely quiet location with a boutique feel. Helpful staff.

n/a

Ambiance / decor

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

DiscoRestaurant on top??

NOISE!! The hotel shares the same building with a disco-restaurant. You can't sleep. Water pressure is poor

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

The hotel is a proper Mexican gem, the staff is friendly,...

The hotel is a proper Mexican gem, the staff is friendly, nice and very helpful. You will have the breakfast in your room. Thank you again!

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Wonderful place to get to know Mexico City
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Love the place the location is magnificent, everything was great

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Don't miss this wonderful spot!

Very helpful staff!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2016

Incompetent staff (particularly reception), dirty room, very...

Incompetent staff (particularly reception), dirty room, very dark rooms and noisy (loud night club/lounge at the top floor). Sub par breakfast. Not coming back any time soon

• Reviewed: April 29, 2016

Perfect location.

Breakfast included is really simple. For the value at list it should come with eggs. The restaurant is nice but the breakfast is very limited. The room was not well cleanned and the cortins doenst black out the room.

Perfect location. Room very confortable, incredible decoration and style.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2016

location, comfort,

the staff in the front desk arrogant not women just guys , don t understand request a bout facilities transport for client in the hotel ...

location, comfort,

• Reviewed: March 15, 2016

Cool and hip hotel.

The bar on the top floor of this otherwise nice hotel is a bit to much. The noise, the amount of people who congregate at the entrance of the hotel, trying to get past the "velvet rope" to go into the "super hip" and "happening" bar is too much for a "boutique" hotel...

Cool and hip hotel... Perhaps a bit too cool.

• Reviewed: March 2, 2016

Nice boutique Hotel.

Breakfast took a long time. No buffet. But the food was good and nicely prepared.

Nice boutique Hotel. Very friendly staff. Good neighborhood with a lot of good restaurants.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2016

The hotel is very centrally located in Polanco

The is a roof-top bar in the building with loud music from Wednesday to Saturday night; rooms with little daylight, relatively dark

The hotel is very centrally located in Polanco

• Reviewed: September 5, 2015

decoration of the hotel is very beautiful

The staff is not trained and not suitable for a hotel. The breakfast was not available couple of times even so we paid for it. They told us the cook was too late. We didn't get money back or any other compensation. Hotel is noisy with bar on top.

decoration of the hotel is very beautiful

• Reviewed: July 6, 2015

Cozy atmosphere, nice staff, comfortable rooms, good...

During the winter it takes a while until the hot water to works. In the end it works, but it might take 10-15m

Cozy atmosphere, nice staff, comfortable rooms, good restaurant! Very good experience overall

• Reviewed: February 26, 2015

Large room, very safe area close to restaurants shopping and...

A bit of echo sounds from reception which is downstairs and restaurant on the third floor

Large room, very safe area close to restaurants shopping and metro

• Reviewed: February 11, 2015

The hotel has an excellent location in Polanco!

The breakfast is very basic you get better breakfast outside the hotel.

The hotel has an excellent location in Polanco! The hotel room has a nice design, it is clean and big. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2015

Great, friendly & helpful staff.

Laundry is something they are not accustomed to doing? But did so nicely once it was sorted.

Great, friendly & helpful staff. A great room. Good restaurant. Small & quiet hotel. Safe

• Reviewed: January 12, 2015

The classic mistake of style over substance with this hotel.

The classic mistake of style over substance with this hotel. It's cavernous stone interior means that noises are amplified tenfold in the communal areas and the room's purposefully distressed wooden doors don't do much to block out the sound. Be warned they have a bar/restaurant/club at the top which means security loitering around on their buzzing walkie talkies to the early hours and the concierge made no effort to warn revellers who were leaving to keep the noise down because guests were sleeping. In fact they couldn't even be found. Given that we have 24 hours of travelling ahead of us the next day, this couldn't have been a worse place to spend our final night in Mexico. Not good value for money either given the better run and quieter business hotels in Polanco; including a decent breakfast buffet where they didn't test the speaker sound at 8.30am. No effort was made to address our complaints either.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2016

excellent location

free included breakfast is just basic, eggs etc are supplements. No breakfast buffet, only a la carte

excellent location

• Reviewed: April 3, 2016

All is good.

The smell in the room I satayed was not good. Check it out.

All is good.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2015

We were welcomed and treated "just like at home"

The fact that we didn't have more available days to stay longer

We were welcomed and treated "just like at home"

• Reviewed: August 30, 2015

The staff were all excellent.

The staff were all excellent. Iker and Alejandro were very helpful and friendly. Location was excellent as well.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2015

Noisy room (number 5) and checkout when I was asked to pay cash because their credit card POS was inoperative.

There are also 8 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

We Price Match