Reviews of Cabanas Maria Del Mar 3 stars

Avenida Arqueologica Carlos Lazo 1, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Mexico

#34 of 42 hotels in Isla Mujeres

5.1

Great location and garden but very dirty and rude staff in the reception.
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

Staff in the reception was awfully rude and angry for no reason. It was extremely dusty and the air conditioning was so dirty I could hardly use it. The place needs a serious cleaning. Didn’t feel healthy to sleep in the room.

The location is great. Lovely beach just outside the hotel and a cute garden around the pool area.

Stay away!!
    • Tower Room

Dirty room, TV and WiFi did not work. Bad attitude at the front desk. The entire hotel is old, therefore, many things are useless. I am not staying again.

Located by the beach.

We would definitely stay here again!
    • Castle Room

The bed and pillows were not very comfy and there was no where to clean your feet after the beach. Also, there was no wifi in the room and the switch for the fridge is among many light switches on the wall and not well-marked, so be careful not to turn it off!

The location was amazing and the housekeepers were very polite and did a great job.

This our third time to stay with this resort
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

I don’t like the fact that we were charged 18.00 To rent umbrella and chairs on the beeches Should have a reduced rate for hotel guests or be free

Love walking out door and being 50 yds from of the most beautiful beeches in the world Love the garden setting with flowers and plants A jungle setting in paradise

An extremely relaxing and beautiful stay!!

It was startling to see we had to put toilet paper jn the garbabge. We understood why and got used to it quickly.

We stayed on the Castle side. The pool is on that side. We felt comfortable letting the kids wander the grounds (14 & 16 yr. olds). It is right on the beach. Gorgeous views, relaxing balcony to enjoy the island breeze. We had two rooms next to each other. At night we sat on the balconies to play games and visit. The staff is friendly and the grounds immaculate. We would stay here again.

Beautiful place, good pillows. Poor door locks.
    • Tower Room

Also couldn’t use my breakfast ticket till 7:30 (8:00 Ferry), so no coffee.

I got locked out on the patio ( I had my key in my pocket but it didn’t work), the guy who took the door apart was very disgusted with me for not putting my shoe in the door (he demonstrated with my shoe). And made disgusted, huffing noises all the while. Like it was my fault and that’s what I wanted to be doing my last night on the island. When I told the guy at the front desk, there was no apology for not communicating about the door (which left me stuck on the patio for an hour and caused me to have to change rooms). Only “well, he doesn’t speak good English.” Also the room was hot and the AC too high above the door to adjust. Good pillows were appreciated.

Location location location !
    • Castle Room

The bed was in horrible shape, it was super soft and worn. The smell from the restaurant downstairs. No internet. We stayed in “the castle”.

Location location location ! Just a few steps to the best beach. But if I found another hotel in the same area, I would consider that.

Over priced and falling far below our expectations.
    • Castle Room

Breakfast was very meagre (toast and juice/coffee). There is no wifi in the rooms. Castle rooms are not recommended. They lack any creativity in design, no special touches at all. Very basic and far too expensive for the experience. There is also no front desk for the Castle Rooms building (across the street from the main Tower Building). Castle Rooms seem to really get the short end of the stick. The restaurant is in the same building and smells like rancid grease. Would not stay here again. It was a really crappy experience.

The location is very good if you want immediate access to the beach. The beach fills up with day trippers from Cancun quickly, and the hotel is right at the main entrance to the beach. It is always very busy on the street with a ton of golf carts/deliveries/cabs, etc. The golf carts, though charming at first really pump out petrol fumes, which find their way into the Castle Rooms.

Can't wait to return!
    • Castle Room

The pool was very cold, but the weather was a little on the chilly side during our stay.

We loved staying at this hotel. The location was superb, and the accommodations very nice. It felt European in many respects. There is a darling interior "patio" restaurant which served delicious food. I suggest guests make sure to visit the nearby home/museum, "Casa de los Venados" to make their trip here complete. It is open 10-11am most days and is a must see.

We loved the island hated our room
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

No hot water, unfriendly staff and included breakfast was old coffee and stale toast. When we got there a mother was washing her baby in the pool. Air condiong was as loud as a jet engine. Way overpriced for what we received.

Way overrated and overpriced
    • Castle Room

Awful service. Not helpful at all and incredibly slow. Way overpriced for what the room actually is which is small and dark. Price was higher w taxes. No internet in rooms even though the website said there was. There were much better and cheaper hotels within 2 blocks but I couldn't cancel the reservation. No free beach beds at the hotel's restaurant so I had to pay more for a beach bed even though I was staying at the hotel. Would not recommend or stay here again.

The location was close to the nearest beach.

Love Isla- We plan to return and book again with Maria Del Mar
    • Tower Room

Shower pressure- sometimes water completely stopped in middle of shower Would have preferred queen bed to full size beds

Setting, workers, proximity to beach and town Water cooler access Refrigerator in room They accommodated my request to adjust days with no hassle- gladly accepted my adjusted days from 8 to 5 days. Refund was granted Very convenient to rent golf cart from hotel

Silvia did a nice job cleaning our room daily
    • Tower Room

The weather wasn't as nice as it has been at other times and hard rains kept us off the balcony; there isn't a place to sit in the tower rooms. I'd give up the extra bed we didn't need for a small table/chairs or even just a chair.

Silvia did a nice job cleaning our room daily

The location is amazing and the staff were friendly &...
    • Tower Room

The restaurant they partner with (Buho’s) for breakfast was disappointing. Although in a beautiful setting, the service staff were unenthused & the food was uninspired.

The location is amazing and the staff were friendly & helpful.

Over rated and poor value for money

see above

Good location but thats about all. Our room 14 was stark with little to no comfort except for a big bed Linen was average, resteraunt included breakfast was terrible. Small old TV was broken and not attended too that day or the next. Faucet in room was loose and bathroom fan was noisy and always on with the light Our lower balcony had old furniture and looking out onto a littered lot and the back of the bar Cleaning staff are pleasant as is the front desk but the faucet and the TV were not fixed while we were there for 3 nights so we cancelled the single night on the 23 rd January

Next to beach, pretty water.
    • Tower Room

Beach is fine but not expansive, so fairly crowded. The rooms are tiny. The people at the front desk are really slow. Shower drain was clogged, so by the time I was done washing the water was up to my ankles. A little bit noisy.

Next to beach, pretty water. Beautiful, well-tended grounds, very lush. Great pool. Nice little balcony outside of our room. Mini fridge. Safe in room. Nice location, easy walk to restaurants and shops, about 10-15 minute walk to the ferry.

Its no frills but close to the best beach
    • Tower Room

Loud neighbors on the porch next to us, smoking all over property. It is Mexico but lots of Europeans freely smoke w/o concern for others. WiFi only works at pool. Cell service is slow.

Beach proximity. There are 3 different style places to stay. I stayed in the Towers. Beautiful lush gardens.

All in all the stay was comfortable and nice.
    • Tower Room

The breakfast was simple but the most ridiculous thing was that you had to wait in line every morning to get your coffee ticket. One morning we waited in line for 15 minutes. This could easily be avoided by handing all guests their tickets upon check in. When we tried to communicate this directly to the hotel they were not understanding at all.

The proximity to the beach was great, as well as beautiful surroundingss. The best of the whole stay was the fact that they have free filtered water for all guests. I have never experienced this and it is definitely a step in the right direction towards lowering the amount of plastic bottles used!

If this wasn’t in such a great location we wouldn’t look twice
    • Castle Room

The decor in the room is pretty dated and the bathroom wasn’t very clean when we checked in. Only wifi by the pool and the restaurant serves horrible food!! For example added sausage to my omelette and got a hot dog. Ordered a beer at the bar and received one 3/4 full..

Was right next to the main beach which was nice and the garden was beautiful!

It was marginally accessible.
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

Beds were extremely cheap and hard so sleep was not good. Only windows in room were at ceiling which supplied no light. Abnormal amount of bugs in room. We had to go buy insecticide and spray several times. Bathroom floor needed constant mopping but couldn’t tell where water was coming from.

North beach very close.

I rate Cabanas Maria Del Mar as a gem and a real good value.
    • Tower Room

I rate Cabanas Maria Del Mar as a gem and a real good value. It's not new, its not fancy, they have no food/beverage. The bed were ok. Nice sized fridge which I think we all always appreciate. Bathroom was recently redone and has nice shower good pressure and heat. Very very nice garden with wide variety of trees and flowers. Quite and relaxing pool area. The best though is walking out of the garden directly onto Playa Norte and its insanely beautiful sand and ocean as a pool for your enjoyment. Staff were all nice and our room was well cleaned. Tower rooms are best with an ocean/partial view from a nice sized patio with comfortable chairs. Based on location/price this place can't be beat. Playa Norte is not that big so direct ocean access is at a premium but here you get premium location at a great price and still a decent room to crash in at the end of the day.

That was nice experience,very close to the beach.
    • Castle Room

Didn't like the thing with taking money(150usd) from credit as a deposit card while check in.Hope they will get it back soon. Very noisy in the early morning and evening if you live near the street and bars.

The placement,the pool,the garden.

This hotel was a good choice for location and was reasonably priced.

The continental breakfast included was at a bar/restaurant across from the hotel on the beach and it was poor. Cold toast and bad coffee. I'm not sure why the hotel charged my credit card in US dollars, when booking.com said we would pay in local currency (pesos).

Great location near north beach and close to the restaurants in town. Nice pool and surrounding gardens. Our room had a nice patio with table and chairs facing the pool. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

The location.
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

The staff were not very helpful. The air con in the room was so loud, we had to turn it off. The breakfast was white bread and jam. The property needed more maintenance, it was pretty run down. You could only get wifi at the pool.

The location. Right on the best beach on the island.

So much potential but needs a lot of work and is overpriced.
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

The pool area needs some attention and a good clean. They put way too much chlorine in the pool, it irritates my skin. The staff were not very friendly. Breakfast was in a restaurant on the beach which sounds nice but only consists of cold toast, terrible coffee and orange juice.

The location was great, right next to the beach.

Nice location but hotel was lacking and over priced
    • Tower Room

No wifi anywhere but by the pool. Breakfast was just toast and very plain. Over priced for what it was, hotel was rundown and there was sand everywhere. We left and got a much better deal just up the road. Also they take a $150 USD deposit which is way too much.

Great location right on the beach. I liked they provided water coolers outside rooms.

Excellent no-frills accomm by the beach
    • Castle Room

A little bit of mould on the shower curtain but otherwise it was super clean.

Amazing location right next to the beach. It was clean, the room was large and the bed comfortable, AC was quiet and there was also a fan. It ticks all the boxes if you're looking for a cheaper option in a good location with the essential comforts. They also supply cold purified water which was great.

Good location and reasonably priced hotel in Isla Mujeres
    • Castle Room

No WiFI in the rooms and most public spaces. Associated restaurant had poor quality food and included breakfast was poor (coffee or tea, juice and toasted bread - that's it!). Confusing payment scheme with Booking. Com where i thought i had covered the whole amount only to find out I still apparently owed a relatively large sum.

Beds were very comfy. Cleaning staff very nice and thorough. Potable cold Water available on each floor.

Basic but overpriced hotel
    • Tower Room

The rooms were very basic for the price and there is only wifi in the pool area. There were ants in one of the beds.

The pool area was very beautiful and the location was close to the beach.

Great location, but leaves a bit too be desired
    • Tower Room

The beds weren't comfortable at all and with my husband and daughter it was hard for us all to be in that little room with the tiny bathroom.

The location was great, we were only steps away from the beautiful beach. We were also close to all the shopping and eating.

Great value
    • Tower Room

The "breakfast" was just toast and coffee at a nearby restaurant. The place got loud at night with neighbors out partying on their balconies, but complaining to the reception desk helped to quiet them down.

The property is right on the beach, the grounds are beautifully kept, and it is a great value for the money.

Great family place with beach access
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

The front desk staff are efficient, but not overly friendly or helpful. The beds are rock hard.

The beach was amazing and the outside sitting areas were nice.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Amazing but could be outstanding
    • Castle Room

The staff need a lot of customer service experience training and need to learn how to smile.

Amazing location and everything you need within walking distance

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

i would stay again but in a better room.

Cockroaches

The location is truly excellent. The beach-and the proximity- phenomenal, the room itself very mediocre and we had cockroaches. That might just come with the tropical environment. The staff are very pleasant but not overly concerned with customer service. I would stay again but would hope for a better room. The beds were also very mediocre. The gardens, courtyard, pool area was beautiful as well as the beach.

We were at the restaurant.
    • Castle Room

We were at the restaurant....and sked for just a banana for my 9months dauther.... I said that the price was not a problem and a very youg man said to me that it was not possible...not for costesy...and not even for any cost.... -That ridiculious and for any parent that knows what Im talking about I really think I would never recomend this restaurant....I know we get what we pay but I think the attitud of the waiters is extremly poor....other than that was outstanding!

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Good hotel on the beach
    • Castle Room

we stayed outside the hotel in apartment.. it was close but there was no wifi

the location is greatest on the northe beach the best beach on the island

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Amazing location, right next to the best beach on the island.
    • Tower Room

Make you pay in dollars, if you want to pay in Pesos they give you the worst exchange rate.

Amazing location, right next to the best beach on the island. Very handy to have your cold beers in the fridge in your room, whilst lying by the pool or on the beach only a few feet away.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Value for money
    • Castle Room

Totally value for money Perfect location on the best beach of islamujeres playa Norte The room is big and clean but is not a modern or boutique stylish room I think that the rooms in the castle are better so that what we asked for and we received the best location The breakfast is just coffee and toast with butter but it's in a seperate restaurant on the beach so you can order more if you want 😉

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Location, location, location A1
    • Castle Room

Wifi only accessible by the restaurant and pool, but no problems connecting when in range. Didn't like that hotel guests had to rent loungers and umbrellas from the hotel. I understand it's a bug business for the hotel, but for the price of the room they should be included.

Exactly 9 steps from the staircase to Playa Norte! Fabulous location right on the beach, walking distance to all the important stuff. Room was spacious, AC worked great, nice light breakfast provided right at the beach restaurant. Friendly and helpful staff, on a great little island!

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

beautiful property.....nice location
    • Tower Room

the property was quite beautiful...the beach was very close and it seemed the whole island was there...didn't quite like the idea of having to rent beach chairs and umbrellas....seemed mighty expensive so we stayed away from that...we were not given the wifi password at check in so we had no wifi...no problem with that though..the room was quite but the shower is extremely small..also the hotel does not offer wash clothes...I was surprised to find the room had a refridgerator....nice extra....overall nice stay..

Proximity to the beach was fantastic.
    • Tower Room

Breakfast (or snacks) in the affiliated restaurant were slow to arrive and took around an hour even when we arrived at start of breakfast so make sure to leave enough time before trips.

Proximity to the beach was fantastic. View from the restaurant was a lovely start to the day.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Perfect location for this paradise of a place
    • Tower Room

Would have liked wifi in the rooms as opposed to just in the pool area. Rooms were just a touch too small.

The location right on the beach was absolutely perfect. Also close to strip of restaurants. Cute little place, homely in character. Gardens were lush and well kept.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Run down but fantastic location
    • Tower Room

The hotel is quite run-down and has seen better days. The communal areas particularly (reception/pool/gardens) could all do with some TLC. The pool was disappointing with almost all of the sun loungers and hammocks broken and a motley assortment of left-over inflatables. The 'restaurant' was also not in the hotel but across the road and the 'free breakfast' consisted of a coffee and some toast... Some other reviews here question the cleanliness of the sheets. My top cover was dirty but sheets/towels clean and no mosquitoes/biting insects. Balcony not private with a low (knee height) barrier between each so if your neighbor is out you don't want to sit out too. In the day the noise from The beach bars' bass from their music systems is pretty audible so don't expect much of a siesta...

Amazing location, next to the beach as opposed to beach front though - you walk through a gate to the public beach. Room was quite big.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Employees seem like they don't want to serve us.
    • Castle Room

Bartenders, waitstaff and front desk employees are slow and most will not talk or give you the time of day. You have to ask for everything. They will never ask if you want another drink, refill, check, nothing. They won't talk to you much and they seem to really not want to do their job, Horrible. I've read the previous reviews and decided to still give it a chance but never again. I pay attention to reviews now and already booked another vacation with great reviews.

Great beach!

Great location, nice pool, tired staff

The staff, the breakfast (go to Roosters instead!), Many musquitos in the room

The location and the safe and friendly atmosphere. Check different rooms if possible, there are big differences between them.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Look before you leap
    • Tower Room

Was quoted one price and charged much more ($1569 can vs $2200 cdn) maid never swept floor after first bed sheets changed once in 11 days asked for replacement for chipped drinking glass never happened

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

No fancy pants need to go here, but good decent vacation loving, Go Here!
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

The beds in room 50 are old. So, a pillow top on the old mattress. The sheets are pretty bad/rough feeling... and there are no fitted bottom sheets.The beach bar is kind of sad and the food is not good. Eat somewhere else. Definitely don't have the coffee. Go to Roosters To Go just down the road.

Loved the pool, the outdoor space, the location, the maids were so wonderful.The beach is close and beautiful. The gardens are great! It felt unassuming and welcoming. Out of the craziness but close enough to be crazy if that's what you want.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Just a few steps from the beach
    • Castle Room

The proximity to the beach was perfect for us. It was also a quieter location which we appreciated. Our plan is to return to cabanas Maria del mar again!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Location, location, location!!!!
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

Old dated room, very poor breakfast, wi-fi does not work well.

The location is perfect. On the beach and close to the center. The cabanas are around a very beautiful garden. The location and the decor of the restaurant is perfect.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

We surely come back
    • Tower Room

The wifi was only by the pool

It was nice having breakfast by the beach. The room was small and very basic but with good and comfortable beds and a cosy balcony

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

new wifi by the pool and much upgraded bathrooms
    • Tower Room

rooms are small not much on tv in english but who cares you are on the beach!

new wifi by the pool and much upgraded bathrooms deck with beach view access immediately onto the beach.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Great stay as always!
    • Tower Room

The bed frame stuck out passed the mattress, so we stubbed our toes plenty of times when walking about the room the first few nights.

Location and value can't be beat. Love the courtyard for views from tower room balcony. Water coolers on every floor for refilling a bottle.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

LOVE THE FACILITY AND HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL YEARS AT CHRISTMAS.
    • Castle Room

NO WI-FI IN THE ROOM AND NO TV CHANNELS AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. WE LIKE TO KEEP UP WITH NEWS AND NO CHANNELS ON TV FOR ENGLISH VISITORS. ALSO, POOL CHAIRS WERE HORRI BLE. NO ENOUGH CHAIRS FOR NUMBER OF PEOPLE AT POOL AND COULD NOT MOVE THEM AROUND TO ACCOMMODATE THE SUN.

lOCATION WAS EXCELLENT, ROOM WAS VERY GOOD AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT.ROOM WAS CLEANED DAILY AND SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Waste of money
    • Castle Room

The staff was clueless, the room incredibly basic for the amount we paid, very dated, we were given a paper for the wifi but neither of the networks they provided us with worked.. so no wifi. very unfourtunate.

Comfy bed

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great stay on Isla Mujeres
    • Castle Room

Included continental breakfast is available from the bar/restaurant next door but service was rather poor, especially on the day only one cook showed up. Better to walk five minutes to the mercado where there are four places to have breakfast or lunch, better meals for better price.

Comfy classical Mexican hotel with great location on North Beach, 20 minute walk north of ferry terminal or cheap taxi ride, very pretty plantings and pool. One night the island lost power and the hotel's generator was able to supply all the needed electricity, lots of places didn't have one. We did not use their services to arrange tours but they do have golf carts for reasonable rent, the best way to tour the island. Public transportation is the fleet of cheap red taxis, about 110 pesos for a one-way ride the length of the island, about 50 pesos from hotel to ferry terminal.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

La ubication era excellent.
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

Old beds and we didnt like that you had to give your card to the Staff and they went in to another room with the card. They should have the mashine in the frontdesk.

La ubication era excellent. Y el swimmingpool y Jardin era bonito

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

LOCATION, FUN,RELAXING and FRIENDLY
    • Tower Room

Fantastic location ,Hotel positioned adjoining beautiful North beach Rooms clean and comfortable, staff were great. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Beautiful property!
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

People do get robbed quite often here.. Do not leave ipod and stuff you want to keep in the room. Not so great.

Everything is amazing about this property, right on the beach.. Loved it completely, pool is amazing too!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Well located (on the beach) and clean
    • Tower Room

The staff of the restaurant : slow and not competent at all. They bring you coffee in the morning before asking you if you prefer tea or coffee. They don't pay attention to the customer sitting at a table. Seriously the service is horrible. Even if we are on vacation and we have time, there is a minimum to do to attend the customers.

Location - literally on the beach

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

1 Capanna- Ground Floor
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

AC made too much noise, we cooled the room and slept without it, anyhow there's a fan incase. Reception was quite slow with check in but the lady was very nice. The hotel asked for a deposit I wasn't able to pay with 3 different credit cards for some reason I still don't understand, didn't accept cash so I didn't pay it at the end. Wifi worked okay just outside the room but if you really need it, it works perfectly at the bar just outside. There was hot water but the shower is a little old so there wasn't much pressure. Cleaning was okay, could be better.

Room was spacious with a little space on the outside with a table. Beds were sufficiently comfy. They give you breakfast even if it's not stated on booking.com. 2 slices of bread with jam and butter, tea and a glass of fresh juice. I had no problem with the waiters unlike many other comments. However, you get what you pay for!!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Great location and lovely place to stay
    • Castle Room

Only bad point was the bed, very old frame so woke yourself up Moving around as so creaky. But hardly enough to put you off staying. Had a memory foam topper on but was too small for bed so we just took it off.

Great location, steps from the beach, nice pool, nice breakfast and restaurant to have it in. Great wifi in the restaurant only but it's easily accessible. Nice light and clean room. Walk to the beach with no shoes as so close. Quiet are at night but short walk to town.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Nice hotel, perfect location. Wifi is a huge pain!
    • Tower Room

The only reason I probably won't stay here again is because you can only use wifi by the pool which is a huge pain at night when there are lots of mosquitos around or when it's raining.

The showers were good with great water pressure. The rooms were spacious, beds were comfortable. We could see the beach from our balcony. Perfect location!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

okay
    • Tower Room

The frontdesk staff service is terrible. They are "tired", they need a bit of motivation and better training. If I was the owner, I will fire them all, get some new blood at the frontdesk!

Th location is really good, it is just by the sandy the beach, we love it!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!
    • Tower Room

Stay away from this hotel. When we arrived they wanted to charge more for the room because they were charging in pesos from the high exchange rate of US dollars. At reception US dollar was $20 pesos and at the restaurant they were taking it at $14. This hotel is greedy and the staff rude and unwelcoming. They were like 6 other people with the same problem.

The beach was very nice

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Don't do it

Filthy, old, pool was small and hot. Would not give ANY extra towels. Mold in shower. Generally gross and over priced for what it was. Breakfast included was coffee, toast and juice. NO WI FI. Don't let them kid you that there is.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Great location. Basic room. Great for those who don't spend much time in the room.
    • Castle Room

I can't think of anything negative to report. If you are expecting the Marriott or Hilton, this is NOT the hotel for you. There are hotels on the island that will fit what you are looking for.

Location!!! It is right on the beach. The rooms are clean but basic.

The hotel is right next to the beach and close to the Center...
    • Cabanas Ground Floor

Your ‘neighbours’ can get pretty loud and the walls are not really sound proof.

The hotel is right next to the beach and close to the Center as well.

Close to the beach

Close to the beach

Great location - not so great hotel.
    • Castle Room

Breakfast. You got orange juice, coffee, 2 pieces of toast, butter, and jelly. Nothing else. No other choices.

Location to the North Beach.

average
    • Castle Room

Breakfast was cold toast with jam and juice.

Location, our room was right in the view of the beach.

Wi fi connection

Great location for a self sufficient traveler

Unhelpful staff

Quaint, beautiful, perfect location.
    • Tower Room

Quaint, beautiful, perfect location.

This hotel is located right on the beach. The grounds are well taken care of. The rooms are outdated

Shower wouldn't drain properly