Reviews of Hotel Century Zona Rosa 4 stars

Liverpool 152 Col Juarez, 06600 Mexico City, Mexico

#165 of 329 hotels in Mexico City

Reception called the room at 10pm when we were in bed to sort out a payment issue. They wanted me to come down and sort it out immediately. They hadn’t charged us for 2 nights. It was really unprofessional and rude

Location was fantastic

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

24 bar and restaurant. Staff are great. Good air con. Very clean but maybe a little tired (some 1970’s decor). Restaurants, bars, sights within walking distance

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The area is now the gay part of town. Gay bars all around. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but not my preference.

It's like an old luxury hotel. We had a nice high room with a good view.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom had some draining issues in the tub and sink, but it wasn't horrible by any means. The hotel felt a little outdated, but you could tell it had been recently redone

I enjoyed my stay here a lot, the staff was friendly and helpful and the check in/check out process was easy. The view from our room was great and we went to the pool on afternoon (it is windy up there so a warmer day is recommended). The room was definitely a tight squeeze but nothing outrageous for 2 people .Great value for the money and excellent location.

There is anything but 5 stars here. Dirty shallow and small pool on roof top without any facilities, run down fitness. Many floors have musty walls and filthy carpets.

Hotel has great location and price on booking.com is fair

The hotel.is really outdated. The carpets seemed a bit dirty. It's just a matter of modernizing the hotel a bit.

The location is very good. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and the area y very safe. Staff was really nice!

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The sneakiness. Coming in to the room, turning the AC off and opening the door to the balcony. I guess this is to save on energy. Won't be staying there, anymore. This comment will be on the internet.

Relative, good location.

• Small Single Room

I would have preferred a bigger desk, but I understand that the furniture is not exactly the most recent. Nevertheless, I think where the problem lies is in the colour of your lighting. It's really white, and makes people dizzy when they're used to warm light. I would suggest that you change room lighting to warm light.

This is a wonderful, if small-ish hotel, in the sense that the rooms are quite simple, and while it's not super fancy schmanzy, it's the kind of hotel where you feel safe, and where you have everything you need. You DO need ear plugs because you'll be staying in Zona Rosa, but despite the modesty of its furniture, it's clean, well organized, and it has everything you need.

• Standard Suite

Extra charges taken out of our card.

We were scammed by the hotel who put through extra charges. Spoke to the manager who said extras would be refunded next day, they weren’t. Charges still there when we arrived back in Australia. Our bank taking care of it, said they could see it was a scam just by looking at the transactions.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I have given a poor rating for value for money as we were charged twice for the one night stay on 5/3/ 2018. Staff assured us that second payment would be reversed but is now 9/3/2018. and payment is still there. On 8/3/2018 we emailed them about it but they have not bothered to respond.

This time, the third stay we didn’t like much - see reason below.

• Small Single Room

maybe if you have a variety of tourist activities so you can suggest what to do in Mexico city !!

the location was excellent !! very close from the main tourist attractions of Mexico City !!

• Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Well, they no longer present each woman with a pink rose (you know, Zona Rosa) on check-in, like they used to do. Made me feel special.

It's very convenient, my favorite hotel in Mexico City.

• Small Single Room

- room faced super noisy street and had no sound isolation - room was old, has cracks in the ceiling - wifi was horrible, suuuuuper bad

- staff was so so nice, definetly the best part of the hotel

Really disappointed in the pool - not even up to waist. However if you didn't go there for the pool it wouldn't be an issue. The food at the restaurant could do with improving. The restaurant wasn't very busy. Hated the coffee makers.

Very handy to lots of eating places, including McDonalds etc. Zona Rosa area seems very safe, with big Police Stations nearby. Easy walking distance to turibus stop. Nice to have a balcony. Bell Boys really good in getting you a cheap safe taxi ride and a safe place to change your money.

- Noisy. My room was on 10th floor facing the Liverpool street, and I could hear everything happening downstairs for a whole night. It was like the glass door to the balcony doesn't stop any noise. And what is worse, I could totally hear my neighbouring room in the middle of the night. people taking shower, talking... I couldn't sleep for the whole night. - Old Facilities. The hotel is obviously dated, and not up to a four-star standard it claimed. The day I arrived, one of the only two elevators was down, so people were waiting for over ten minutes just to get up. - Wifi gets disconnected from time to time. - Everything in the room was quite basic. The price for a night was quite cheap compared with other hotels in the neighbourhood, especially during the holiday season. But if you are not on an extremely tight budget, you should go somewhere else.

- Nice location, walkable to quite some local attractions. I even walked to the Anthropology Museum during one afternoon. Plenty of bars and restaurants in the area. - Nice staff. Originally I booked for three nights, and when I saw the property, I immediately wanted to change to one night (coz they already pre-authorized my card for the first night) and the hotel staff was pretty cool about that and confirmed with Bookings.com that they have no problem with my changes.

• Suite

*Cold draft coming in from the door *Air-con was loud and no temp control *Sound insulation could be improved as I could hear talking from next room

*In Zona Rosa - restaurants, cafes, tour pick-ups, convenience stores, money exchanges - all very convenient *Metro Insurgentes 2 minutes away *Safe area to walk around in *Comfortable bed *Friendly housekeeping *My room on 18th floor has good view

Zona Rosa area is in repairs all around. This is not fault of the Property, but it’s too difficult to reach the Hotel at any hour of the day/night. The elevators were not working sometimes. They had told me that even with the maintenance works in the hotel, I would keep my same Room. However they had to move me to another Room with the consequent inconveniences for me (re-packaging my luggage, etc.).

Staff here, they make the Hotel nice and warm environment 😉😉😉

• Small Single Room

They allow people to smoke in rooms it was so bad I had to leave room because of smoke in room next to mine brought it to attention at front desk all they did was open a tiny window in my room next day they were still smoking will not stay here again

Location was great close to metro

• Small Single Room

You can hear your neighbours at any time.

Its location is great. It's few blocks from the Angel de la Independencia monument and you can find out more places to go nearby.

• Suite

Honestly, there was nothing I didn't like. I was extremely satisfied with everything here.

Was very close to Chapultepec, and great food nearby. Staff were friendly and informative. It has a great bath in the room I had.

Some traffic noise. The cold blue light bulbs in the restaurant make it very unwelcoming. There are other energy-efficient bulbs that cast a warmer light

Excellent location. Clean. 1970s retro

No fault of the hotel, but the area around it is undergoing a lot of major infrastructure construction (roads torn up, water line being replaced, etc). however, once it is complete, it will be great.

Our room was on the 17th floor and had a wonderful view of the city and skyline. It was a very comfortable room and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is great.

• Suite

Wi-Fi kept dropping. No other issues to mention

The rooms were spacious, comfortable and staff were nice. They actually spoke english, which was great.

Wifi occasionally cut out but otherwise worked perfectly

Staff were very helpful, everything was clean and all the amenities I needed were provided. Area seems very safe and I felt comfortable throughout. Also very handy due to proximity for tour pickup areas.

I wish I could have stayed longer. This is a great hotel in a very central area (Zona Rosa) with lots of taquerias, restaurants and cafés nearby - and walking distance to many of Mexico City's famous museums. The staff are super friendly and hospitable.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We did get a "backpackers' treatment" on arrival. There were 4 employees at the reception, no line, they looked at us (did not greet us) and let us wait quite long while they chatted away. It was when we said we have a reservation one of them immediately smiled and assisted us. Too bad.

Spacious room, large bed and clean. Hotel had a reasonable fitness and small (unheated) pool with terrace. Location is great, in walking distance of restaurants/coffeeshops (check out Bunaday) and few must-do's. Otherwise Uber is cheap. We did not had breakfast at the hotel so no opinion on that.

Some seriously rude staff at reception. Wouldn't allow me to post parking space expenses (usd 5.-) on my room for whatever reason. Check-in took 15 minutes. Won't stay again, better options at this price.

• Suite

Not much. Won't be staying here again.

Nothing! The staff in the evening were rude and don't know how to treat guests with respect! Do yourself a favour and stay on the next street at hotel Geneve. The staff know how to act professionally.

I can't complain about anything! The sliding door to the half circle balcony was difficult to open and then lock.

The staff is great! It's the second time that I've stayed here this year. I love the junior suite. It's a groovy hotel; maybe from an Austin Powers movie!

I found everything accommodating.

The Century Hotel is well situated in the center of the city with easy access to public transportation, taxis, restaurants, popular tourist destinations, and old city charm. The view from my balcony was magnificent. The hotel has all the major attributes of any quality hotel in any major world city - couch, desk, cafe table, closet, dressing table, well stocked bathroom with a huge round tub/shower, large balcony (covered), WiFi, in-room land line phones, coffee maker with coffee packets daily, and controllable A/C. The staff is attentive and polite. The gym is small, but has the basic equipment. The rooftop pool is a nice place to relax with a 360 view of the city. The multi-lingual staff responds well to inquiries and special needs. Security is exceptional - always staff at the door to accommodate arrivals and departures, as well as answer questions and offer suggestions about the city and convenient services for travelers. I always felt safe, secure, and comfortable at the Century Hotel. The hotel is price-competitive, but don't let that suggest that the services are below standard. They are above standard.

The photos give the impression of a modernistic style decor whereas the real decor is more colonial

The location is perfect All the staff were very helpful, accommodating and non-intrusive The room service food was good value and good quality The rooftop pool

• Suite

Very poor internet . Also several of the fire alarms around the hotel had low batteries and were beeping every 60 seconds (one was next to my room and had to beg for them to fix/change the batteries). One was in the lobby, and even after telling them they also needed to change the batteries in that one it took them 3 days) . The food from the restaurant was horrible. 3 times I ordered the fruit plate with yogurt through room service and twice they didn't bring the yogurt. And the quality of the fruit was not consistent. Ordered pancakes and they didn't bring any butter. On the menu it said the pancakes came with "raspberry zest", which also never came. The rolls which came with other entrees were harder than rocks. Meat and Cheese plate said it came with Brie, Camembert and Manchego - didn't get any Brie or Camembert - just manchego that was sweating (it looked like they took it from the buffet) and some other cheese which I think was panela. Also restaurant choices in the immediate area are poor. Best I found was the restaurant in the NH Hotel across the street - expensive but at least edible.

The suite was very large and comfortable however the bathroom layout is very poor and if you have any mobility issues you will have problems getting in and out of the tub.

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioning unit was a little noisy. We didn't like the hot food served in the restaurant downstairs so would recommend having a continental breakfast and fruit/yoghurt.

The location was good in Zona Rosa. You could walk to nearby restaurants and to the Centro Historico if you wanted a good 45 minute walk along the Paseo Reforma. All staff were very friendly and helpful. It was nice to have a balcony and watch the sunrise and sunset.

The staff at the front desk: inefficient and unhelpful. First, the price they charged was not the same I had booked with Booking.com. Second, they never gave me a proper receipt or invoice for my whole week! Unbelievable!

The location.

We picked this hotel because it offered a roof top swimming pool - however upon check in we were told the pool was out of order due to renovation works. We would have preferred to have known in advance.

We really enjoyed our stay and the beds were super comfortable

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is OK but, the 5stars are a big stretch! My room was big yet a big noisy because of the street. The curtains do not cover the window totally and so, some light form the street lamps, will make you awake if you need total dark. The same regarding the light from the corridor. The WI-fi is lousy, I can't understand such a poor service in a 5-star hotel these days. The bed was good. Actually, it was great, I must be honest. And the location, very good if you really want the Zona Rosa - but make sure you really want this neighborhood.

If you want to stay in Zona Rosa, the location is great. The breakfast buffet is good - the fruit was very good and there are some good Mexican options - although a little bit too expensive and as it varies each day, maybe you don't like everything everyday.

The bath tub could be improved. It seems it was repaired some time ago. There was construction nice from room next door.

The bedroom and the location were fantastic.

The pool is very small. Also, I used a taxi recommended by the hotel and he charged me three times the normal cost of t the trip.

Great value for money and excellent location near a shopping area, bars and restaurants.

ROOM - The bathroom in the room was a disaster, it was flooded every day when taking a shower. There was an immense pool that ran out to the carpeted room. - The windows of the room are not sound proof, you can hear everything that happens on the street - The rug in the room was extremely dirty and caused me allergy. The Sofa was dirty too - The decoration of the room seems from the beginning of the 80s nothing to do with the photographs. - Every night there was a constant and desperate beep in the hall of the rooms - the room did not have a refrigerator - Remote control without batteries. SERVICE - The cleaning staff woke me up every day of my stay knocking on the door insistently at 8:00 am to find out if they could get to clean, I was on vacation and it was holiday in Mexico. - One of the daily breakfast services costed more than the other days and the excuse given to me on the Front Desk is that the fault was mine because I did not tell the staff that I was a hotel guest. they refused to adjust the invoice because it was my mistake. - I Asked the staff to make a reservation in a restaurant in the city and despite being told that everything was ready, when I arrived to the place there was no reservation on my behalf.

NOTHING FROM THE PROPERTY, go to other place - Location, four blocks from the angel of independence. - In the same street of the hotel you can find a market of Handicrafts, Restaurants, Shops and Wineries

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

The air condition unit was outdated a little

The staff was extremely helpful very patient, I double booked this hotel and they made an effort, after not realizing it to resolve the problem.

I missed a compact refrigerator. The street is very noisy.

The hotel is very well located, very close to many restaurants and bars at Zona Rosa. The room is good. My room had a big jacuzzi. The wifi is satisfactory.

I did not really like the breakfast buffet, but it might be just me getting used to Mexican food.

This hotel is well located in the Zona Rosa area of Mexico City. It has easy access to the many restaurants, bars and shops of the zone. Staff were friendly de helpful.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

not much, hotel is in great shape,

location location location, friendliest staff on earth, great quality and super comfortable beds. Within walking distance from Reforma Avenue and the Angel of Independence monument.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

The service in the bar area was aweful. The bartender doesn't have an idea about cocktail making and he's not kind.

Location is nice, safe and clean.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Nothing, loved it all.

Had an amazing last night and day here. Very kind and helpful staff, beautiful room and balcony and the most fantastic views from the rooftop pool.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

The people working at the hotel were so focused on tips that they weren't really that service minded or friendly. Also, bathtub didn't have any plug and it took several calls to get it fixed. The staff's English skills were not exactly the best, so there was a bit of confusion regarding communication... Wifi in room was a bit on-off.

Very nice location. Very big bed.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Place is getting old the bathroom door was broken. That shower was broken for the same money I can get a better place. Like around the area

the area and the staff are super friendly

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was actually slanted making walking around feeling a little like being aboard a ship. The free internet would go from strong to non existent in a matter of minutes making working near impossible. The strange part is phones and tablets worked with little difficulty but laptops were never consistent regardless of the time of day.

The staff were incredibly helpful with great suggestions for places to visit. Taxi's were always available and we were always acknowledged when entering the hotel. The staff cleaning the facilities did a fantastic job and everyone went out of their way to accommodate us with meeting rooms and amenities. Overall this was a great stay.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Outstanding breakfast, very abundant. In the toilet we had a beautiful bath tub. And the city sight wasreally nice from the top of the Hotel, and from the room too.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Hotel needs some remodeling.

Really good location, close to Insurgents Metro Station in safe part of Mexico City. Lots of restaurants and bars around. The bed in our room was new and comfortable and everything worked. Free bottled water and coffee in the room. Overall, a good clean place for the money, but the hotel itself could be remodeled.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

WiFi is terrible. The bathroom faucet was dripping and the noise was annoying. The bathtub wasn't draining properly. We asked for extra towels but never got any. The pool and some other facilities weren't available due to renovation. This is advertised as 5-stars hotel but it is 3-stars at the very best.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

The wifi is almost not working. I tried with 3 devices, it is very slow. I complained about it to front desk many times but still nothing changed. When I was in the front desk to talk about this issue, there were other guests who was also complaining for the same problem. I had to change the hotel because of the internet problem.

I only like the location about this hotel

the bed was so comfortable, the view is amazing from all rooms, everything was so clean and amazing, you'd think it's a way more expensive hotel after staying there. Definitely coming back.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Apparently, coupons for breakfast are given to guests who booked directly but not to booking.com clients.

Courteous and helpful staff. Great location and nice view from pool and balcony.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

The maintenance of the hotel and the rooms needs to be improved. The fitness room had two bikes, both broken! The room looked very "used", and needs to be repainted.

The bed was comfortable!

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Room was not ready on-time. Staff were very slow to figure out our reservation. Inside can use some renovation.

Location is great for nightlife and dining.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

we stayed for three nights and had breakfast for 3 mornings. 2 out of the 3 breakfast buffets that we tried I found a piece of hair in the chilaquiles... hard to get over that. Pool would have been amazing but heater was never turned on.

Staff was super friendly. Easy to talk to and some spoke english. Would order room service in the middle of the night and staff responded with positive attitude. Made it just that much better. Awesome time.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathtub was missing its plug so I didn't get to have a bath :(

I had booked a twin room. We were offered a choice of three rooms on different floors all with balconies - the choice was nice. The room was outstanding. 2 balconies, 2 sofas, a small dining table, 2 double beds, a TV, desk, circular bathtub with a heat controlled shower. All the loo rolls and towels were beautifully arranged into swans oragami style. The rooftop pool and lounge chairs were a bonus and offered spectacular views of the city. Sadly we didn't have time to use the pool. We were on floor 6 and i didn't notice the city noise when sleeping. The cleaning lady was lovely and asked us if we wanted our room freshened up when we passed her in the corridor. The doorman was helpful -remember to tip him if he helps with luggage.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Strength of wifi, but hey it's not that important!

great location, near metro station (Insurgentes) and has a taxi rank right outside the door. Extremely close to bars, cafés and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

The bathroom had a very nice bathtub, the standard room is big enough, and comfortable with an interesting curvy design that makes it feel a little special. It had a superb view of the modern city from the balcony. And when it got a bit chilly for my taste (it was November) they lent me an individual heater which was perfect.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Toilet did not always flush properly and made noise the entire time. Shower floor wasn't level - water pooled and wouldn't drain properly. Staff during breakfast on the first morning were not attentive. The second morning the waiter even expected a bigger tip when we paid the bill and forced us to change money to try to make us leave more when he didn't serve anything but coffee - it was a buffet breakfast!

Joe was very helpful with our bags, organising taxis and tours. He promptly sorted out our room issues when we were assigned a room that still had guests staying in it. He was very friendly and lovely to chat with. Housekeeping and room service were great. Gym was ok - it could have some free weights or more attachments for the weight machine. Rooftop pool was nice.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Absolutely worst customer service I've ever had. The room was also terrible so overall I have nothing positive to say other than the location is nice. I came at 2:48pm exactly and they refused to check me in and said I have to wait the 12mins. There was no line up of people nor were they on the phone with clients or anything. Then we check in and she gives us a room 165. We get in the elevator and you can't press floor one. Someone went to floor 2 and we can see all the rooms are from 200-250. So we keep pressing 1 doesn't work. We tell the bellhop the elevator doesn't work, this jerk looks at us condescendingly and says "of course it works, just press the floor and it will go there" wow really??? And he walks off. Finally a girl tells us, room 165 is on the 16th floor. You would think it would be on the 16th floor if the room was like 1605.. anyways room looked like it came from the 70s. I genuinely have no respect for the people who we dealt with, they were horrible.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Honestly the WiFi didn't work. Despite the hotel had 3 different networks in range. One of them never connected. The other one did not accept the password and the last one connected for about one minute at a time. Very disappointed in this respect.

Location location location

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

the hotel is kind of old and would need some renovation. It is more a 3 star than a 4 one

Very good location in the zona rosa, very clean and nice and polite staff

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Our inability to speak Spanish. The buffet breakfast isn't amazing but it's convenient and cheap.the traffic noise was crazy but you're in a city with up to 26 million people so what's a little noise. You get used to it quickly. Though you do find yourself wishing that the police would choke on their whistles and that all car horns could be disabled. But, location and cleanliness counteracts any problems and it is by no means the responsibility of the hotel. Hotel Century was great.

Such lovely people at the Hotel Century. While not all staff spoke english, there were enough english speakers to help us with what we needed. The hotel would have been incredible about 30 years ago and it seems unchanged but we loved that about it. We loved the round rooms, round bathrooms and marble everything. And the semi circle balcony off each room. Walking distance to everything you could possibly need. And the beds, sooo comfortable! I wish I could have taken the bed home with me!

It was ALL good.

It was all great! From the price to the hotel staff to the food and location.. We'll definitely be back and recommend Century to others! Thank you :)

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

The elevators need to be serviced more regularly - or even replaced.

The cleaning staff was excellent. My room was spotless after they cleaned it! The breakfast buffet was very very good - and represented excellent value.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had to change rooms three times. First time we were on the second level and the door to the balcony would not lock, we were told 'no one can get it' but pretty sure insurance would not pay if all of my stuff was taken. I had to demand a new room. And it took forever. We then got moved to a room that had only one bed, we were two people and the booking was made for two beds. Third time they finally got it. Small, pokey rooms. Not really what you see in the photos.

Not much. This hotel definitely should not be sold the way it is. The only good thing, is maybe the location. But you will regret that if you are on the lower floors.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Every time we went for the buffet breakfast the waiters asked for a tip. They said the tip was not included in the buffet (first time in my life it happens to me). The hotel is very noisy outside and inside. It seems the walls are very thin. Very hard to get into the bath tub. I think impossible for some old or sick people. They make funny calculations to have you pay more, dollars and Mexican pesos, the rate is always to their side. They wanted to charge me much more than the reservation rate.

The location is very convenient, but noisy. The barman very nice. The breakfast buffet is good.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Room maid hit the door for twice to clean the room, even though I placed the signal "do not disturb". Bed clothes and towels very old and with stains

The location is excellent, just one block from the subway, many restaurants and stores. The staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had to wait ten minutes to check in, even though it was 6pm. The room wasn't properly cleaned and there were no toiletries when I arrived except the previous occupant's used soap. The WiFi was terrible. At first it didn't work at all. After I complained they said it worked better in the lobby. This isn't what I expect from a business hotel.

It is well located for Zona Rosa and public transport

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Anyone that books this hotel should take bug spray with them!

Within two hours of checking into my room, I found a live cockroach walking upon my sheets after pulling back the blanket. I complained to mgt. that showed no concern and left minutes later for another hotel. I was charged for a six night stay without refund or apology!

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

In the first day the housekeeper didn't replaced the bath mat and bath towel. But then they put 5 bath towel and the room more clean after we got complained to the reception. Also they put more water for us and feeling more care and attention.

The room quite large enough, the bathtub and balcony really comfortable, the bellboy so attentive and intuitive.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

The hotel is a bit old - but in a good shape! :)

Very friendly and helpful people :)) the location was perfect for a three day trip to Mx City!! And the breakfast was really delicious and a lot :)

• Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Facilities quite old needs remodeling. Difficult getting in and out of deep tub in shower area especially for older people.

No fountain drinks needs variation from can drinks

Browse Hotel Century Zona Rosa traveller photo gallery