Reviews of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive 5 stars

Boulevard Kukulcan Km 16.5 Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Mexico

#20 of 161 hotels in Cancún

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean View

I like most the staff hospitality

The staff is extraordinary, the front desk, Erik was simply great, all the others were very service oriented, very friendly and cooperative. Juan Jose Hernandez is outstanding in his service

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

it's pretty dead after 11:00 - so if you're not a club scene person... become one on this trip (it's worth it)

Staff was amazing. Entertainment staff were beyond amazing.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Although it is an all inclusive, you have to tip the waiters, if not, they won't give you any attention anymore, or when you go to the bar to ask for your drink, they will say they are closed or that they don't have what you are asking for. Some of the staff members have an attitude of not wanting to be there or as if you are bothering them by asking for something and rolling their eyes at you. Some other members of the staff are really nice. There is not that much to do. Not too many activities, just at night a show that sometimes is good, sometimes is not worth it. Lots of mosquitoes. They also give you a 50 dollars credit per day/per room to spend at the spa or buying bottles of wine or for some water activities, but there is nothing costing 50 dollars, the cheapest massage is 90 dollars and all the other things are from 90 dollars up. So, us, since we didn't have any cash left to spend, we lost that 50 dollars daily because there was nothing we could afford to spend it on. You cannot use them for the gift store, which is the worst idea. But anyway, they are oriented towards people who want to spend extra. There is no alcohol in the room, exempt 4 beers in the minibar fridge. If you ask for more beers, you have to pay. The fridge gets filled everyday only if you ask and it has 2 cans of coke, 1 of sprite, 1 of tonic water, 4 of beer, and natural water. If you ask for any alcohol in your room, you have to pay extra. By the beach, there are some beds but you can't use them unless you booked them in advance and they cost 80 dollars each. All our stay, they were empty. I guess no one thought it was worth it. What a waste of space.

The room is big and with very comfortable beds. The bathroom has no door separating the room, but the design makes it spacious and cool. The TV is big, but it only has 3 channels in English, all the rest are dubbed in Spanish, which was a big disappointment for us since we expected this hotel to be more oriented towards Americans. You can ask for room service, not too much diversity but the food is delicious. We asked for nachos and for some chicken wings and we were very happy with it. They have taxis and vans in front of the hotel if you want to go to the airport or anywhere, and they tell you the price in advance, which feels safe. The beach is big and almost empty. The pools are warm. Sometimes is hard to find a place in the shadow but you can move around. The bartenders in the bar in the pool make the cocktails more delicious than the other bars.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

House wine in the Italian was excellent but the same wine was not available FOC in all other restaurants.

Staff were exceptionally helpful,cheerful and attentive to guests needs. Good variety of restaurants with excellent food. Spa was excellent.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The areas that have umbrellas on the beach are either for exclusive members or have to be rented for a day for an extra fee. There otherwise isn’t sufficient shade to sit and enjoy the beach until the sun begins to set behind the building.

The entire staff is absolutely awesome and the resort is beautiful!

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

Bathroom privacy lacking no doors see thru glass not great when traveling with teenagers & we saw a cockroach in bathroom off lobby area & our daughter has many bug bites on legs concerned there was bed bugs we washed everything when we got home. Also many restaurants & snack places not open we were stuck eating at same place which was buffet & bars were closed by beach around 5pm not great times to be closed especially when you are told not to leave resort due to safety issues in Cancun & activities not many at all to do kind bored we were traveling with our teenage daughter

Alex our waiter who worked multiple places in resort was very nice friendly beds were very soft

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean View

Not too much places with umbrellas, most day activities in a sun no shade, room towels we're very scratchy ,they tried to sell you some kind of membership from the first day

Sea and pool was clean, staff friendly, plenty of food and drink, shows

We had to switch around rooms at the beginning which was tiring since we arrived relatively late. It was more than made up for though when they allowed us stay in one room until 3 pm free of charge since our departure was not until evening. The swimming pools are more for relaxing than serious swimming.

There were 15 of us - 7 adults and 8 teenagers so an all inclusive was the only way to go. The food was excellent and we really appreciated the service since many of the teens opted to have room service. There is a teen room and an ice cream and crepe facility which they loved. Although we had teenagers, this facility was not overrun by teens going wild during spring break. Some louder music during the Zumba class but no constant booming music We spent most of our time jumping waves in the gorgeous water.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The facilities and food are average. There are not many activities organized by the resort beside pools and beach.

I chose this all inclusive resort based on excellent online reviews and location. However, compared to other all inclusive resorts I stayed before, I feel I paid 5 star's price for a 3.5 star resort.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Bathroom doesn't have bathtub. Handle of bathroom is lose... We didn't report, but people need help to get door open...

Good location for people who drive. Valet parking is very professional and helpful. I break a tire right before I could get a Mexico cellphone number, and have trouble contacting Hertz. Staff help to call around and reached me timely. Food is great! Pool is great. Internet is fast. Room service is great. Birthday decoration is very creative.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

The front desk staff could be a bit more friendly. Most stood out as unsmiling and not terribly warm compared to all other staff.

Perfect place to be both busy or completely unwind and just sit in the sun. No pressure.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

The new currency rules. Cannot pay with US$, and have to go to exchange houses and lose too much time with formalities.

Top class resort. Good value for money.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

We are not used to the pro lem when and how much give tips....

Most of all - the helpful sftuff. The room to the ocean view. The food in Camilio restaurant. Andthe variation of the activities the place have.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Ocean front room on 6th floor had lovely balcony overlooking the resort. Fresh handmade tortillas with filling, salsas. and toppings for breakfast (on breakfast buffet lower level). Poolside beverage service by Jose. Shrimp ceviche at Cevicheria.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

This place have everything you want. Love the Italian restaurant and shrimp cocktail. The staff are always friendly and the service is very considerable!

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Small thing: receptionists are not as helpful and friendly as the rest of the staff (we needed an extra night because of a cancelled flight and they didn't help us in any way but told us instead to book through an online agency and show them the receipt).

The level of service is in line with a five star all inclusive resort: 24h room service, room's mini bar included, waiters bringing cocktails to the beach/pool chairs, good barmen serving a great variety of cocktails, pool bar with chairs inside the water :D The food choice is impressive as there are 13 between restaurants and bars with different cuisines (Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Argentinian, sushi, hamburgers, seafood, crepes and ice cream...). They are all located inside the resort and included in the all inclusive formula. Very friendly staff, well organized, clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed. There is a useful mini market on site equipped with computers and an indoor area for games. The beach is clean and the sea is spectacular. It is worth it to visit Chichen Itza (you can buy tour tickets in the resort).

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

In-Room Dinning options were very limited. Payment was collected in local currency. You end up paying more than the agreed rates.

A perfect place if you are travelling as a family. Great dinning options. A beautiful beach. Courteous Staff and the luxury of having everything All Inclusive. Unfortunately I was a solo traveler. Still I enjoyed my stay.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

I don't think money to value for the hotel like..the food lis just"like something stays at supermarket", if you really want to join the holiday, please try to book as earlier as you can for the hotel like Hyatt

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean View

Not really helpful when I found my booking information is wrong and have to add extra fee.

The restaurants are delicious and the brach is wonderful! Would stay here longer if I had chance to visit Cancun next time

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The handling of my daily bonus room credit. It was not applied at check in even though the agent said we had it and when I went to use it there was a problem. I was pulled out of watching a show to clear this up at the desk

The friendliness of the staff and the numerous eating choices

Simple amazing experience

We recerve at Occidental Tucancun first but we divided to cancelled after 4 days in that hotel because the service was terrible, we recerved at Firsta Americana Condesa and the experience was unique, started from the main entrance to all way the beach, room was so nice and confortable, staff was so friendly food eas delicious so many restaurants in side of the hotel and many many more.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Some of the waitresses/waiters are impolite. I don't know whether it's because we look young or we are asian, some of them tend to provide services for white old men/ladies and keep us waiting for a long time. The rest of them are good. The food there is wonderful and you have so many choices. Pity that we have to leave after only 3 nights. Can't wait to go back to cancun and try something else.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean View

TV channels- found only 2 channels in English. Would have enjoyed movies in English. Would like to have had convenience of transportation to shopping malls without having to ride public buses. No boutiques in hotel.

Room service was excellent. Enjoyed coffee, juice, sweets each morning. Everyone was friendly an helpful. Enjoyed all 9pm shows on property. Entertainment was so well done.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

I have not received a receipt for details.. I should have booked it for $ 1,200, but it is charged $ 1318. There are few restaurants in All-inclusive that you can choose for lunch. There is no airport shuttle.It is necessary to line up for reservation of reservation-based restaurant.It is better to make reservations online.Restricted to activities because the restaurant reservation can only be done at the limited time of the previous day.

The public transportation station is near. There is a shop that can easily reserve activities and deal with many activities nearby.There is a pool where children can play. A show that you can enjoy every day is being held.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Staff at the counter were very rude, poor service, food was terrible (very salty), beverages were terrible. They did not allow me to check in until 6PM and made me sit at the front for three hours because they said they could not find my reservation even though I had a printed reservation with confirmation numbers and they even spoke to the booking representative. This was the worse experience checking into a hotel I have ever had and I would not recommend it to anyone!

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

The room had a closed door to another room, thus I could hear the neighbours talk, walk and etc. When the concerts were held in the lobby, I could not sleep in my room because of the music, and the concerts were until about 1 a.m. For me it was very hard because I had to get up for work in the morning. I would suggest the personnel at the lobby to offer sets of earplugs or include them into the "sleeping set".

Comfortable bed, excellent food, great personnel and services, beautiful beach, atmoshpere of happiness. They are having wonderful events.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The staff was overall rude and very ignorant. You would ask a simple question and they would ignore you, and continue with their day without acknowledging you.

Absolutely nothing except for the concierge and a few of our waiters at the resort!

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The staff and housekeeping were top notch and eager to accommodate requests. Food, liquor, presentation, and attention to detail was impressive. The facilities are maintained on a daily basis and they do not skim on any of the amenities. Several restaurants exist within the facility and are included in your all inclusive rate. There are optional premium side items that are available for purchase. During my 5 day trip, I had no need to venture out of the facilities for food and found plenty to do during my stay. To get to the resort, I would recommend booking a shuttle ahead of time or negotiating for a taxi upon exiting to the front of the airport. If you rent a vehicle at one of the many rental places, parking should be secured by calling the hotel first. Overall I recommend this hotel for an amazing stay, they truly live up to their 5 star status. I was told at the hotel that there is another hotel on the same strip by this company that is catered for young adults/couples with a 5 diamond rating.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

What's not to like it was great !

This place is great I couldn't ask for anymore. I found the best location in Cancun , I recommend everyone to check it out and of course that's all my friends are coming back .

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

Check-in took a little longer than we would've liked. We did arrive early, so we were expecting the worst case scenario of there being no rooms available. But they said that one room was ready and one room would be ready once the rest of our party arrived. However, when we went to the room it was not ready and was still in the process of being cleaned. Again, not a huge problem, just thought it should be addressed since check-in makes a big first impression.

Staff was wonderful, resort was clean, and food was great. Can't emphasize enough on how friendly and caring the staff was. Everyone did their best to make sure we were comfortable and treated well. I traveled with a group of girls for a bachelorette party, although the resort isn't a huge party resort, we still had so much fun at the pool and various bars located at the resort. Food and drinks were great. Loved all of the different restaurant options, especially the fish tacos by the pool restaurant. They even had a fish fry in the afternoon, so good! Another great spot was their sushi bar. One of the main reasons I chose this resort was for the food reviews, and I agree with the reviews that the food and drinks were great. The resort was clean and the water was crystal clear blue. I've been to a resort on a different side of Cancun and the water wasn't nearly as clear. It was picture perfect! Our views from our room were also amazing, we were on the 4th floor. Our room stayed cool, despite how humid it was outside. Definitely recommend this resort for anyone. Families, friends, or even bachelorette parties. It caters to anyone wanting to either relax or have a good time. It has something for everyone.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

There were few railings on the stairs, and none on the steps for entering/leaving the pool.

The professional, friendly and accommodating staff makes you feel welcome. Food was excellent and the accommodations well kept and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Superior Room with Garden View

The A/C in the room wasn't as strong as my buddy's room, but it wasn't the biggest deal. Also the RCI meeting is not worth the discounts on excursions. Don't make the same mistake we did! Have a few more hours to enjoy your morning and skip the annoying sales pitches from the time share folks....Unless you have $25G's burning a hole in your pocket!

People complain all the time about food at all inclusive resorts, but the food here was great. All of the staff here was very friendly and helpful. The xplor excursion was also one of the coolest things I've done on a trip like this, so be sure to check that out.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

My only complaint would be a lack of nightlife. It was pretty dead. Didn't think we would have to leave the resort for entertainment. It would have been nice to get a little Mexican culture.

Loved our stay at Fiesta Americana Condesa Resort. It is a perfect place for families. The staff was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Superior Room with Garden View

The only reason I did not give it 10 stars was because of the minor ongoing construction that can be an inconvenience at times; the lack of nightly hotel entertainment, the pushy vendors and the glitches with the room card keys malfunctioning a few times on us.

Great hotel and fantastic service all around. The dining service was wonderful. We felt like royalty with the excellent service we received at each of the hotel's dining areas. The room temperature was adjustable to meet our needs. The partial ocean view/garden view was priceless.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Superior Room with Garden View

They promoted us the vacation plan strongly. They told if we have just dialogue with promoter in 90 minutes they would give us the reward such as spa or dolphin activity. We did it, but we didn't get any rewards. Maybe this is the reason why we refused that plan. We impressed we were deceived and wasted our vacation time. We had bad experience during this trip.

All inclusive is excellent. The meals is delicious. Entertainment is wonderful.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Superior Room with Garden View

Everything was just perfect. Nothing wrong.

EVERYTHING, amazing food specially the meat restaurant, smoothies on the pool, very clean (they clean the room more than once a day), big pool and amazingly friendly staff. They make you feel at home. Non limited room service.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Superior Room with Garden View

The hotel next door was under construction which made some noise around the pool.

The staff were really friendly and provided a good service. The food was amazing in all of the hotel restaurants.

• Superior Room with Garden View

The property is undergoing a major refit, which meant it could be quite noisy sometimes, and early in the morning too! Breakfast hot buffet items were not kept hot wnough

Excellent staff, especially Daniel at the concierge desk who assisted when I had a problem with my room and moved me to a better room.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Ac didn't work in my up grade room And they don't have my reservations like i made and i should my email reservation and they charged extra. For my 7 years old daughter I made reservation for 3 and they have. For only 2

Staff and food

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Superior Room with Garden View

The hotel size - not too big not small - makes it perfect. The food is amazing! The whole team is extremely kind. The room is big and the hotel is under renovation right now which does not impact the stay!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

• Superior Room with Garden View

Facilities were in repair/reconstruction during our trip. It was hard to find some of the resturants and a few of them have strict dress codes. Hotel is family friendly so there are no clubs, gambling, and the hotel is far from downtown.

Food was good. The resort was right on the water. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The massive remodeling project of the largest building made the pool area into an unrelaxing cacophony of construction noise. I recommend not booking this property until the remodel is finished, despite a great and attentive staff.

The breakfast buffet was amazing with fresh fruits, omelet station, hand made tortillas and quesadillas and about 100 other choices! Plus the wait staff was super attentive and welcoming!

• Premium Master Suite

Great trip!

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Can‘t wear slipper to the restaurant

many kinds of restaurant

• Premium Master Suite

I loved the balcony outside our room. The lounge chairs and jacuzzi. Loved the bar on the beach. Everything

All good

All inclusive, good selection for food

Perfect location&friendly staffs

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

The Hotel has seen better days and the staff is less than enthusiastic everywhere in hotel... maybe they should all take a vacation.

Food is poor quality

Love the staff, they are so attentive and warm !

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Payment exclusively in pessos is a mess!

Restorans Sea

Love love

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The staff, the quality of food and the variety of food. The facilities in the resort and the beach being so close and so clean.

Overall servide

Thank you!

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

The food and the service was great.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

The staff are very friendly and very helpful, and the restaurants and food/services are great.

• Premium Deluxe Room - Ocean Front

Cleanliness of facilities and friendliness of staff

• Premium Deluxe Room - Lagoon View

Nice hotel and convenient location. Food is very good and quite good choices

No complaints

Very good location by the beach

We liked everything

Excellent service, food, facilities.

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

There was nothing I didn't like.

I loved everything about it!

Booking setvice

Booking was horrible. Made my reservations wrong and it was a headache

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Freshly squeezed juices, mangos, guacomoles

The spirit of happiness and simplicity

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

The hotel doesn’t take payment by dollar cash .

Staff’s kindness

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Excess humidity on the room

There was no 24/7 bar

Great staff

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Staff made us feel unwelcome, bars limiting choice of drinks and closing earlier than announced

Loved everything

All

The staff was excellent.

Location. Cleanliness. Facilities.

Everything were great

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

It felt like my clothes and bed sheets were always moist in the room. Other than that, everything else was great!

• Premium Superior Room - Garden View

Great views. Friendly staff. Very family friendly and close to the beach. Pool had a water slide. Good food especially for Mexico.

Everyyhing