Reviews of Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive 5 stars

Carretera Costera Sur a Chankanaab Km 7.5, 77600 Cozumel, Mexico

#5 of 42 hotels in Cozumel

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

They charged me a diferente price from what I had been quoted and reserved at booking because they only take pesos and their exchange rate is high. I booked a ocean view room and all i had was the view of a roof... The ac had a problem one night and it wasn’t fixed, the second night same thing until I complain and thet moved us to a very nice room with ocean view. The first room 306 was terrible.

Food was great!!!

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The internet connection was intermittent. All of their services are linked to the time the "cruises" depart: at 5pm they stop lending snorkeling accessories, because at that time "the person responsible" for it finishes their duties and the tourists traveling in the cruises depart. They de-activated the internet connection the day of our departure at 9 am! Also, there was a clear commercial intent of selling their timeshares. A little bit annoying when you are looking to relax.

I liked the location and the beach.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Things are a little dated. Bottom floor rooms have no view and can be a little noisy. They did move our room second night. All we had to do was ask.

Staff excellent and helpful. Food very good. Ocean and snorkeling great. Mostly older guests. They were working on updating things the whole time we were there.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

A little too much asking if we were ‘having a great time’. A couple times we mentioned a few items (ie, idle kayaks were there for sister hotel, but not usable even for $$, this was after we were told ‘sure...’. Also, Bookings has a few pictures that are outdated (pool table is there, but no ping pong or air hockey).

Snorkling at hotel is amazing; lots of varieties, colors and quantities. I recommend starting to the North of La Cevicheria and moving South with current toward the pier. Multiple really good spots. Breakfast was great with the best handmade corn tortillas with your choice of fixings. The wait staff: Marco, Jesus, Salvador, just mention a few, were ALL top notch!

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Check in was brutal. We had booked a deluxe ocean view room we arrived at 3:00 to check in and were informed that there were no ocean view rooms available After much discussion we were told we could have a ocean view room which someone was moving out of because of issues which they would not reveal what the issues were. Anyhow 3 hours later we were shown that room which was so heavily deodorized it made us wonder what happened on there and why it took 3 hours to clean. The employee that took us to the room had a back up room in case we had issues with that room which we did he made an executive decision to give us a very nice room. There were no managers to help with the check in issue at this time. As for the genius status I don't think they knew anything about it. After the check in issue everything was good.

The snorkelling is good. The entertainment was good. The management of the liquor is poor. Example is once a restaurant runs out of white wine its not restocked until the next day. I was told the same policy exists with the bottles at the bar.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Either finish the swim-up bar, or make it a waterfall, or planter, not welcoming.

Everything was great, and welcoming. Room was comfortable,was always cleaned promptly. Room service as quite swift. Food was very good.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Construction on the front area near the bar. Power tools noise. Ice machines did not work. Room service delays in bringing ice to room. Housekeeping retrieving dinnerwares from outside of rooms. Insects would be all over plates and glasses if left on balcony over night. Club pressure to purchase timeshare. This was the biggest turnoff. At the beginning was told there would be no pressure, but soon found that this was not true. Every time we came down stairs there was pressure to the point we started avoiding certain individuals. Food being the same EVERY day.

Concierge was ready and available at all times to service and help

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Check in was not nice, as the receptionist, Luis (he said he is check in supervisor - I hope he isn´t) was rude and arrogant. He didn´t explain anything, just wanted the credit card and that was it. We had to ask for all we wanted to know and then still discovered many things during the week we would like to know before. I was very disappointed by his behavior. Sushi is fine, however improvements can be done, mainly in the environment and better fish preparation (maybe a sushi training for the cook?). What I didn´t like was the behavior of the bartender in the main bar. Don´t remember his name but he was there every evening during our stay. He seems not to take care at all, only if you tipped him it changed a little bit but really incomparable with how great people are in the beach bar and other restaurants (mainly Jose and Aaroni, as well as Gabriela). Hotel should as well think about the noise that is coming from the diesel generator at the back of the hotel. Can be really annoying if you have the room close to it.

Great food (Cevicheria - seafood and beach restaurant are the best) and drinks (only top shelf alcohol). Comfortable room with huge bed (however you have to be lucky to stay 4th floor and higher to have the sea view). Always perfectly cleaned room (thank you Gregoria!) Great service overall in the restaurants, the best of the bests are José from Cevicheria and Aaroni who serves drinks on the beach. They were even running in the hot weather to keep you beer cold!!! Really awesome job! Both of them are extremely helpful, always remembered what we liked and were always smiling. I was really impressed by their work and commitment! Big thanks to them! Awesome snorkeling right off the beach, stunning over sea beds and not crowded at any time. Definitely recommend the hotel however there can be some details that can destroy all the great job made by the amazing stuff you have there (generator noise, rude bartender - main/lobby bar, check in issue and getting the low floor room).

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Our special requests we made through booking werent taken into account, we had asked for a room in the top floors which wasn't fullfilled and early checkin which again, wasn't even considered

The staff was supperb!! Starting from Alejandra which gave us an amazing welcome! Thats what I call customer service! We where there for the GFNY cycling event and we had special breakfast prepared for competitors, and they even celebrated our arrival after the race! Loved everything!! For an All-inclusive, food was VERY good, great drinks and amazing seaside beds!! 100% recommended!

• Master Suite with Ocean View

Having to check in and out beach towels Having to put deposit on snorkeling equipment and give them you ID. They have your room info and Credit Card already They we out of beach towels twice and we had to wait hours to get snorkeling equipment because they didn't have enough. Also, the equipment was in very poor condition The place was run down and needed a lot of work

This a family resort with a lot of screaming kids at the pool. Not great for couples

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Excellent staff. They where helpful, polite and courteous. Pool was nice and clean. Overall awesome time. Food was excellent and plentiful. Jesus, the chef in charge at Rosato is amazing. He would come out to speak to the customers, making us feel very special. We throughly enjoyed every meal in the restaurant. Manny the manager and Armando Pena the waiter where excellent. Also at the Cevicheria, Jose, Miguel and Glendy would welcome us in from our dives, with our favorite food and beverages upon arrival. Best all inclusive a truly enjoyable experience!★★★★★

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The staff was outstanding! Very welcoming. Attention to details was apparent. Service at the dining facilities was very professional. Food was outstanding! Definitely returning!

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Overall look of the building but rooms and beach facilities were cleverly and nicely designed. Hotel separated from the beach by a small road .

Excellent value for money. Great for a short stay. Excellent base from which to go on diving or snorkeling excursion. The beach facilities were nice. There were several restaurants on site with excellent offerings. Some good snorkeling on site and nearby.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Road between main hotel building and the beach. After dinner it doesn't happen much in or around hotel. Only bar at the lobby is opened.

Comfort and truly all inclusive experience.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Specify you want ocean view, because I assumed it was obvious but they gave us a nice one with semiprivate pool and living room but there was no ocean view. Cokes and sodas tasted strange flavor. Sushi restaurant area should improve furniture and atmosphere... it´s in the middle of a hall way.

Location location! Small hotel in front of a beach for snorkel lovers. There is not much sand. But snorkeling there was awesome!!! Like living inside Nat Geo channel. Not much people. very good food in general, for an all inclusive standard. I highly recommend this hotel for a marvelous stay in Cozumel. Staff always asking if you need something or want sth to drink. We celebrated my husband's birthday and they prepared a nice small cake with his name at the Peninsula. Excellent sunset views from the beach.

• Master Suite with Ocean View

Smelly bedroom, no view from lower level floor A/C not always working properly Light switch all over the room vs main switch

Very nice bed, large bedroom, very good food

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

One or two people from the staff were not that friendly, but this is definitely not a generalization. They are overall warm and make you feel at home.

The food and drinks are a strength. For an all-inclusive resort, this place really puts attention to detail: well thought dishes, creative combinations, fruity and exoctic cocktails that the bartenders will take the time to make, and overall will go an extra mile to make your experience delightful. Just walking down to the beach at the hotel and snorkeling allows seeing a fantastic set of colorful fish and coral. You really don't have to go anywhere to enjoy the nature and beauty underwater. The hotel also has a travel experience desk which was very helpful in getting a car, which was conveniently parked in front of the hotel and was NOT a hassle to get. They really make things easier for you as a client. I will go back here in the future. The pool really does not close except when they are cleaning it very early in the morning, but is otherwise available for a night swim or a morning one.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

So many things, but mostly the food was pretty awful in my opinion. It's all inclusive and it all sounds good when you read the menu but the taste was completely off. Sadly I didn't get to try any other food in Cozumel because I was stuck so far away from the main drag in this hotel. There were also only a few beaches on the west side of the island. I wish I would have known this property didn't have access to one. I have no idea why this is rated as a top 5 hotel on Trip Advisor.

Staff were helpful and accommodating; room was big and nicely appointed

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Less "requirement" on tipping. I hate having to get in my pocket 50 times a day for everything I already paid for. While you could request drinks, etc. without tipping it was clearly not the best way to be taken care of. I was a bit miffed, in fact, that I had been tipping the beach server quite handsomely ($50 pesos [about $3] per delivery for a couple days). I had run my supply dry and joked with him that I had no more "dinero" showing my pockets were empty. He never came by again to see if I needed anything. That's just bad service. I'd paid well above "market rates" for my service for a couple days (probably 500-600 pesos [$30-35] for 10 drinks) and got no "goodwill" service for my generosity. Not really a complaint here, just had nowhere else to put it (and it qualifies as something I don't like, so there's that). Mosquitos are real at night in Cozumel. We brought a couple kinds of bug repellent. The basic spray stuff we routinely use in the US and "Jungle Juice" (98% DEET). I used the Jungle Juice exclusively and got ZERO bites. Some of my family thought it was "nasty", "gross", "smelly", etc.. (it was) and used the Cutter Deep Woods or whatever US mainstream brand we had. They all got bites. With concerns of Zika, I think it is wise to bring something more heavy artillery to combat the 'skeeters.

Our room was just right for our family of 4 (kids 17, 14). However, it was not the room(s) we had booked. We had requested 2 rooms together. This could not be accommodated. We were offered the Governor's suite as an upgrade. This ended up being a master suite (king bedroom, bathroom, and adjoining living room also with a bathroom) with an adjoining 2 bed bedroom (plus bathroom). This was ideal for us as we had our privacy but also could easily check on the kids situations. The upgrade was for a modest charge, about 10-15% of the original estimate, which was reasonable to us. There was no ocean view, however. We've seen the ocean before and felt like it's not that big of a deal to not have the view. The rooms were an easy walk to everything at the resort (it's not a large resort). About 2 minutes to the pool, restaurants and 3 minutes to the beach. Service was very friendly. They learn your favorite items quickly and keep 'em coming. Tipping was encouraged but not necessary at every service transaction. You'll want to bring your $1's for easy tipping through the day (we only brought $20+ and had a hard time getting "tip money"). They do not make change easily. There is an ATM (that I used 3 times without problem) to get pesos. But you still end up with big bills ($500, 200, 100 = $30, $12, $6) and it's harder than it should be to get change. The pool has the obligatory swim-up bar. The alcohol was definitely not as potent as you might be used to. I could drink margaritas with an extra shot of tequila for hours and not feel all that buzzed. When we went to Money Bar or other pay-for-drink places, 3 margaritas split by 2 people were very buzzifying! Now drinking for free (ex-tipping) and not getting wasted/hungover does have it's benefits. Just letting people know that you are drinking more for flavor than other effects. The beach area is either rocky or docky.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Only issue was check-in? 3pm check-in and the room was not ready till 4:30pm and we arrived at the hotel around 1:30pm

The room was excellent, as was the food and service!!!!!

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Communication regarding local taxi fares to town and monuments. We were given some incorrect information by the concierge which lead to two uncomfortable transactions.

Very friendly and helpful staff!!! (Even gave us a room upgrade to accommodate our family! ... and treats for the special occasions we were celebrating.) Waterfront views of sunsets were spectacular! Dive shop and pier on the property can't be beat for convenience! Snorkeling along the shoreline was nice, too. Beach chairs, beds, plus hammocks over the water were always available. Endless beverages ... ! Loved the seaside Taqueria ... esp. camaron tacos!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Amazing hotel with enough choice of restaurants (no need to book!) that serve premium food, beverages and great facilities. More a boutique hotel feel with individual service by the staff. Not the first time at Cozumel but definetely one of the best. Awesome value for money.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

This was our 5th time to stay here at aka "our home in Mexico" over the past two years. The service and staff here are absolutely fantastic. Alejandro Castaneda, the Gerente General has an excellent staff. Carlos Ochoa Alvarez front desk service manage was there to greet us upon arrival. The hotel was very busy and the staff was still able to give the VIP treatment. This place is amazing. The service and food quality is 5 star period. Restaurant manager Arturo was always there to make sure everything was great. The wait staff was amazing, a shout out to Miguel who is the hardest working waiter I have ever watched. The chef Jesus prepared some amazing dishes...all staff will truly go the extra kilometer to exceed your expectations! We are avid divers (20+ years) and the location of the hotel, pools, outside showers and the dive shop. Everything is convenient making our stay as comfortable as possible. Can't wait to get back...Thank You to all the staff, you guys ROCK!!!!!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

It is far from city center and you can only get there by taxi , USD$6 each way. The beach party finishes too early at 20:00.

The place is great you will have a nice time there. Drinks, restaurants, everything is perfect !!

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The other restaurants were just average food. The snack shack was impossible to get food from. The buffet food was always cold. The walls are paper thin between the rooms. The first two nights we heard our neighbors argue all night. When they left, the partiers moved in and proceeded to yell, play music and move furniture all night. The pool bar music is so loud you have to keep the patio doors shut at night but you can still hear it all clearly.

The Italian was the best. The servers in all were very friendly. Ana the conceirge was fantastic and super helpful. Check in and out was very easy. The housekeeping service in the room was impeccable.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

I had no warm water for my shower during my stay. The coffee in the buffet and restaurants was terrible.The food at the buffet was overall lacking. The food in the restaurants was about average. All the beef was quite tough. The chicken was frequently dry and overcooked. We had some frustration getting certain food items. For example the beach shack advertises chicken wings but we had to beg to get them to actually make them for us. On one occasion they serve the chicken wings and they were quite raw inside. I think more staff is needed around the beach area for serving beverages and also for general cleanup and maintenance/repair.

The coffee at the coffee bar was excellent. The staff were very friendly and very welcoming. Jose at the fish restaurant was an outstanding service provider.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Bathrooms in the ocean view suites were small.

The views from the room and the easy access to snorkeling right out in front of the hotel. The staff was all very friendly. Our family enjoyed the nightly entertainment.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

animation at the evening can maybe better, very early finished, a live band playing at the bar maybe, not room available that i booked, receive an upgrade but need to pay, the offered room looks on a wall, and i booked seaview, tennisfield maybe,

friendly staff, good restaurants and variable food, beachlocation and facilities, clean, swimming pool, quiet rooms, dining on the beach, restaurant at the beach,

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Some of the beach area furniture and pool area could use some updating. Not a place to sleep past 0800am. Gets noisy early.

The staff were 5 star, friendly, helpful, informative, the food in very outlet and restaurant was top of the line, with a lot of healthy options. Liquor choices were vast and again top of the line. Quiet location, away from the thousands of cruise ships passengers,evening entertainment and great all inclusive package rates. Very clean property. Snorkeling in crystal clear water, day boat trips from their dock. Employees really seem to enjoy their jobs, which can be rare. Will return again.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Some of the food was very hit or miss. Also, the daily street noise and bug fumigations made it impossible to just leave the sliding glass doors open. There was also a strange lack of hooks to place your wet towels in the room.

The breakfast buffet and the fish were my favorite foods! The staff made us feel extra special for our honeymoon with a great view room on the top floor and a celebratory honeymoon gift on our last night. The view and the beach/snorkel area were to die for! Loved the beds over the water.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Rooms reek of mold due to engineering flaw. Warm water vapor from shower exhausts into the air conditioning unit causing excessive condensation draining directly into the ceiling. Ceiling is rotting away. Excess moisture has caused growth of deadly mold. After one night I was asthmatic and had to change hotels. Also, locks on doors are not secure. Mine fell off!

Staff was caring and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The place is a bit worn around the edges. The snorkel gear you get for free is not of the best quality. No sandy beach area.

The food is good and the location is beautiful. The staff is very accommodating and the rooms are spacious, clean and modern.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Our primary purpose for visiting Cozumel was diving. There is not a lot of evening programming at the hotel. There was one night during our stay, where there was a Mexican dance show. This was thoroughly enjoyed. But for those looking for more, take note (you can always go to town or visit the nearby "Money Bar). Because we were waking up early for excursions, we were going to bed early, so the lack of evening programs was not a big deal for us.

Great base for diving excursions. Located right on the ocean, modern revamped facilities, and relatively close to town (short taxi cab ride). Something to note, this hotel is located on the water, but they do not have a sandy beach. There is a dock with ladders, where the water can be easily accessed, and this is fantastic for snorkeling and swimming. In addition, there are sun beds and chairs for lounging in the sun. Fiesta Americana was fantastic. The food, the staff, the customer service, and the facilities. It has something for everybody. Buffet breakfast and lunch consisted of a wide selection of options, which ranged from healthy (amazing fruit!) to more substantial items. We enjoyed our meals at the ceviche bar, which is located oceanside, and the Mexican and Italian restaurants for dinner. We could not get enough of the Azteca soup at the Mexican restaurant. Our room was exceptional. Very clean and spacious. We were offered an upgrade for a small fee, and took it. The wifi was really strong (could easily stream Netflix), and the a/c was more than adequate (at times, too cold). Some reviews have commented that the rooms were musty - I have to disagree with this. Mexico is tropical and humid. There is nothing to be done about this. It's their climate. The customer service was excellent. Personalised service and there was always someone to help. We did not plan our dive excursions with the hotel. BOOK WITH SCUBATONY! Amazing personalized scuba experience. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The nightly fumigation of pesticides out back apparently to control mosquitoes. I understand why they to do it but wish people instead would use bug repellent when needed. I believe these sprayings over time will kill more than just the mosquitoes as it gets into the eco-system.

Friendly staff, comfortable accommodations, good food, great location and some decent snorkeling right out front.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The location is not as convenient. The diving center didn't have availability for us and we didn't know we should book our dives in advance. The beach sofas & bads were mostly closed

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The Fiesta Americana in Cozumel, is a beautiful resort. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The location is stunning and it was lovely to be able to lie in the sun on beds over the ocean, sip a mojito and walk down a few steps and swim with the amazing sea life. All a couple of minutes from your room. The food was amazing with a few restaurants to choose from each day.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

This property works hard to keep itself up to par, so I don't think it is fair to criticize them. Staff was friendly and I just can't complain about anything. Had a good short stay with them.

Good clean room, with phone, room service, and great TV and fabulous AIR CONDITIONING. ROOM WAS SO WONDERFULLY COOL.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Master Suite with Ocean View

I wish it was adults only. It is very peaceful and quite - they pipe in spa music.

The staff was AMAZING. Very clean for being in a jungle, very few bugs too! Good food and easy to get too.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

That we should have stayed a little longer !

I am going to start off by saying when I'm looking for a hotel it takes me quite a while choosing, I look at photos and reviews before I book any hotels ! So for the people like me I'll try and tell you everything you need to know! First when me and my boyfriend arrived it was the warmest welcome we have ever had we had Lisa greet us and gave us a fresher drink and a run down of the whole hotel and where everything was. We then where escorted to the front office where we checked in for our room which was mixed up but worked out great for us and we where out on the first floor with our own private pool which is shared with two other rooms and has a yard you can walk to the main pool. Then rooms are amazing ! I am a bathroom person so I look at bathrooms as a main deal breaker when looking at hotels and the rooms and bathrooms at fiesta are excellent! Then hotel was remodeled almost two years ago we where told! The food was outstanding! Literally the best high standard food I think I have ever had ! Italian was our favourite, try the beef filet of you can !! Seafood bar on the beach has the best fish tacos, sushi station was a great place for us to have an appetizer before dinner! Cafe always had yummy sweets and ice cream and the breakfast and lunch buffet was also great, something different every day, we where in love !! He hotel has many activities and shows! the beach has beautiful seating and amazing snorkeling area! This was our first time ever at an all inclusive and I said I would be back especially to Fiesta Americana ! The only I mean only thing you have to pay for is the spa, which was was a little spendy but what the hell your on vacation ! I highly recommend for everyone to stay here, we only stayed 3 nights and it was such an amazing time! Every employee here makes you feel so welcomed and special and does everything they can to satisfy your stay so please to be sure to bring cash to leave the employees that make your stay amazing a TIP !

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Charged us twice for room. Then after checkout, charged an unauthorized extra $105 would not go back

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The hotel is ageing and needs an upgrade! New paint and redo the rooms.

Location of property was excellent as I scuba dive.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Friendly staff, great meals, and beautiful ocean access.

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The staff was wonderful, our room was clean, great food and entertainment- snorkeling everyday was amazing!

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Terrible food and drinks service

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The pool was cold and needs to be heated!

Mario and the staff were very friendly!

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The WiFi is unbelievably slow and unstable.

All-day serving food were all good. Nice room facilities

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Too much money for a hotel with a lot of opportunities. Limited restaurant options. Not a beach spot

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Super friendly staff in an amazing location. Really great facilities/pool and food.

The food was horrible!

The room was clean and the property is beautiful.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

The Mexican restaurant food

The room setup and the deck to the ocian.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Verry big rooms

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Quality of food is good but not excellent.

Staff super nice and very responsive. Room very big and quiet. This is a really all inclusive hotel!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Italian restaurant mediocre food and very slow. Entrance to ocean off beach is rough.

Staff, food, property size is perfect.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

All in all it was a nice and pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

They only take Pessos and don't change usd for tipping

Cleanlinessand seaside sun baking

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Comfortable, clean, friendly staff

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

That we could not stay longer :(

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

-main pool was closed for part of the stay

-access to beach -food

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

I enjoyed our stay the service and staff were excellent! Loved the beach and food too!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Location (no beach)

Food is great!

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

all was great but coffee and ice cream's quality

service, rooms, food, quite vacation, great facilities

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Excellent breakfast buffet every morning. All the meals where great. We had a awesome time during our week stay.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

the view from our room...

the staff, the restaurants, the beach, the room, the AI.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

Extremely friendly and courteous staff, great food and tropical drinks. The best all inclusive that I have ever visited.

• Reviewed: 9 July 2016

Loud, noisy, crowded

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Deluxe Room with Ocean View

wifi internet during the day is basically useless, need more bandwidth for daytime, evening periods, works good a 2 am

The staff is great!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2016

Food was very good for all inclusive The cheviche bar at the beach rocked The beach beds over the water were awesome Great location for dive boat pick up as it is close to reefs

• Reviewed: 18 May 2016

wonderful staff, this hotel is just the right size....easy to get around...food and rooms fantastic....clean and beds very comfortable and rooms are quiet...we loved it and would visit again....the ocean is amazing

• Reviewed: 15 May 2016

No complaints

Everything was perfect!!! The entire staff was top notch and treated us like royalty. Especially Mario, Mose, Raul, Lisa, and Anjelica. Great people, great food, great drinks, and great location. Absolutely beautiful!!!

• Reviewed: 5 May 2016

One of the rooms booked smelled horrible however, the staff at reception quickly change the room to another appropriate one for us.

The amenities were great & numerous restaurants to choose from were excellent. I liked the fact that you can eat something new everyday in the all inclusive package. Love the pool bar & love the beach side restaurant.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2016

The resort should have more water activities such as free kayaks and paddle boards. Our room had a funny damp smell.

The food and drink was amazing. Top quality food and the restaurants were beautiful just like home. The staff were lovely and I loved the beach set up with the sun beds and lounges and lifeguards. The bedrooms were large and spacious and I loved the showers!!! The decor of the resort is modern and gorgeous

• Reviewed: 28 April 2016

food was a bit americanized and not top notch in grill and mexican resturant, serving sizes were small swimming pool hours seemed a bit short towels only available until 5 limited snorkeling equipment

beautiful set up nice rooms staff was excellent food in italian restaurant was wonderful, as was food on the buffett

• Reviewed: 26 April 2016

We had a quick two night stay and everything was great. Staff was super friendly and accommodating from the moment we stepped on the property. Room was great.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2016

Food wasn't great. Both partner and I had food poisoning. Picked our food choices carefully after that!

Location was great. The hotel has a pier so if you are diving, the various dive shops can pick you up on their boats at the pier. No taxis etc needed.

There are also 26 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive traveller photo gallery