Reviews of Fiesta Americana Veracruz 5 stars

Boulevard Manuel Avila Camacho s/n Fracionnamiento Costa de Oro, 94299 Veracruz, Mexico

#15 of 97 hotels in Veracruz

• Deluxe Double Room

They should hire professional staff, they don’t know what an excellent service is, they don’t know how to do their job, this was the problem at the lobby, I will never stay there again, very expensive and they made me waste my time plus they ruin my morning

• Superior King Room with Sea View

Loved everything about this hotel. We were staying here along with 70 friends who had all come to help celebrate my son's wedding nearby. We all thought the hotel was excellent value.

Hotel was great. The staff was beyond attentive and friendly. They remembered your name and room number. They were constantly trying to help. The only thing I didn't like was the pool water was cloudy. We used the pool but it didn't seem clean. Other than that it was an excellent stay. The beach seemed nice. We didn't go into the water because friends and family in Veracruz told us the waters were clean. The local surrounding city was really nice. There was plenty of shopping, restaurants and even casinos. This is a nice vacation stop.

Booking.com said I reserved rooms with 2 double beds and they gave me a king room. I had to make a big deal at hotel so my family and clients were all comfortable and could have 2 double beds.

• Superior King Room with Sea View

Few staff spoke English. My husband spoke Spanish so it made my stay much easier. Bar menu was inaccurate. Mezcals listed were not available and the only options were some the bartender offered were triple the cost listed on the menu! Our sea view was actually a pool view. Unfortunately, we were unaware that this was a family holiday destination. We were a couple looking for a romantic holiday and found it difficult to do so.

The service on the beach. The woman who was the manager there during our stay was excellent. The waiter service on the beach was also very good. The concierge was excellent. I left him a written review of my stay. Good room service.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

A few things made it so we will not recommend this hotel as well as we will not return. 1. Coffee in room was not free. If you are to use coffee they charge. For cost of room this should be free and is always free in USA for hotels of equal and less quality. 2. No microwave in room:( 3. Rooms could have been cleaner. I noticed some surfaces needed to be wiped down in bathroom counters and tables in room. 3. When reservation made we made it for 2 rooms. 1 room was to have king bed and pull out couch the 2nd room to have 2 queen beds. The lady at check in said the do not have rooms with pull out couch. Also we were supposed to get complimentary snacks per booking.come but no such thing. 4. This is the icing on the cake and main reason we won't be back. At check out we were charged for an extra adult even though there were only 4 adults and 2 children. My husband spoke with man at desk and the employee refused to listen as my husband unknowingly signed a paper at check in that stated there was an extra adult We rented 2 rooms for 5 nights and an additional room for 1 night. We brought a large group of people in for a party and spent several hundreds of dollars in the restaurant throughout our stay. Still there was no compromise with this staff member. Had we been at a hotel in USA of same caliber they would have listened and not charged us for a person that did not stay. 5. The pool was nice could have been cleaner though. I do not think any chemicals are used to keep water safe such as chlorine. 6. Inconsistency with offerings in bar and restaurant. Extremely slow service in bar and not sure why because there were not many customers.

The staff in the restaurant were AWESOME!!! They were above and beyond accomadating to our large group of 21 when we celebrabrated my daughter's 5th birthday there and every time we went in. The food was great too.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Club King Room with Ocean View

The Continental breakfast which was included in our room price is very basic. Upgrade to buffet for a price.

Breakfast buffet is GREAT! Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Breakfast was expensive.

Great hotel! restaurants are very good, fair and reasonable priced, good staff and services, nice for families with kids (pools, kid club with lovely carers). Spacious and comfortable rooms. For sure, at least one of the best options in Veracruz

The staff request my fiesta rewards number after they assign a room. I didn’t upgrade to special floor for members

The swimming pool and location

It's very good

• Deluxe Double Room

Horrible elevator, food average quality, the hotel looks and feels old, it needs refurbishment

Location and space of the room

The food might be better. It misses more dedication and elaboration.

Inner pool with the warm water is great. The room is very well equipped.

• Superior King Room

Nice pool, friendly staff. Good variety for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Piggons all over the hotel

Service was excellent

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

The weather was bad so we could only use the outdoor pool for couple hours

Iove the customer service and excellent room service !

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Staff refused to charge anything to our room for unknown reason.

Su playa

Habitaciones atencion

• Club Double Room with Ocean View

Bottled water and coffee in room must be paid extra.

Staff very friendly. Breakfast buffett excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Breakfast should be included in price

Room, balcony, pool, SPA

• Superior Double Room with Ocean View

Very nice view towards the pool and the beach.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Dining - - ok

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is old. It is well kept but you can still feel it is old.

Excellent service and amenities.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Superior King Room

The staff is really kind.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

Disliked that there were several people enjoying the pool who were not obviously staying as guests. Therefore the pool was over croweded with kids. Staff allowed people to eat their food in the pool and left toys, sandels pool side in the path of entrance to the pool.

Staff was very attentive. Bed was so comfortable. Beautiful of the beach

• Reviewed: 14 March 2015

This hotel is under renovation and there is dust and noise everywhere while they still charge you the highest prices in Veracruz. They drilled the wall from 8am in the morning till 9pm. Staff think it is your choice to stay here and show no action to make your stay more comfortable.

Nothing. I am glad I finally left.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2015

I do not like someone knocking atmy door in the morning asking if I wanted my laundry cleaned. I was there at a bad time due to the construction, although I will add thank you for keeping the work hours reasonable. The internet connection was very slow. Even though very pretty looking, noise really carries in those halls, all in all a pretty noisy place. The cleaner forgot our coffee packet one day, ok stuff happens but did not like it considered room service when we asked for our coffee packet.

The staff very friendly and the location was good. Rooms and the Hotel is very beautiful.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2016

The environment outside the hotel compound. Sea water not so clean.

super facilities and buffet breakfast. friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2016

• Reviewed: 29 November 2015

average breakfast

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

There are also 15 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Fiesta Americana Veracruz traveller photo gallery