Reviews of Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Boulevard Kukulkan Seccion A lote 3 Km 8.5, 77500 Cancún, Mexico

#24 of 161 hotels in Cancún

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Amazing and fun
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We were getting calls every day for the club membership even after we had kindly said no thank you.

How amazing the staff was. Especially the bell boys Fabian, Jesus, and Honario. Our maid was excellent and took good care of our room. She made little designs with towels and rice😍.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

The location is very good, at the beginning of hotels zone...
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel facilities do not worth the price for 2. For a family it is ok. Forget to sleep till late at morning, the staff calls you after 9am to clean the room.

The location is very good, at the beginning of hotels zone and close to the nightclubs and restaurants. The beach is beautiful at the hotel and food and drinks worth inside the hotel as it is not an all inclusive one. It is good for families with children as they have a big swimming pool. Staff is very friendly!

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Excellent Hotel !!
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing at all. The property exceeded my expectations.

The staff, facilities and food at their beach side restaurant. The best breaded prawn tacos I have tasted through out my trip. The hotel is one off the older ones but is very well kept.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Lovely stay...we all enjoyed our vacation immensely while staying at the Fiesta Americana Villas
    • Deluxe Room

The only complaint that we had (and this was just our sons) was that there were too many kids, but we signed up knowing that there would be children about. I don’t mind at all, but it was our sons who objected.

Customer service very good and accommodations very comfortable. The location of the resort is perfect for both swimming and lounging.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Incredible
    • Deluxe Room

They were trying to sell me this timeshare package constantly and although they were very polite when I told them we were not interested, they insisted a bit more, I wasn't very pleased with that.

Everything, the food, the beach, the location, overall a truly wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend anyone to book this resort.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

good price + service, poor beach
    • Deluxe Room

the quality of the beach is way below those of adjacent hotels: no real direct access to the sea (there are steps) and the sand is sharp and full of odd objects. If you want to enjoy hotel beach, don't choose this one.

good location, excellent service

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

The Best !!!

To leave!

The staff is very helpful, the hotel located in a very good place, with good beach area and shops , 5 min walk from all the bars and the city fun area. The room was very comfortable with beautiful view to the ocean and the pool area. The beach bar offers great cocktails. Francisco from the front desk is the best!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

I’d be happy to stay here again!
    • Deluxe Room

When booking, it sounded like we would be right on the beach. Although there’s sand there, it’s a concrete wall down to the water. There are other beaches within walking distance so it wasn’t a huge issue, but something I would have preferred to be aware of prior to booking. The room was also more than the price quoted on booking.com.

They were very helpful recommending really good restaurants and even with this being a time share, the expected “sales pitches” weren’t an obligation to sit through. The hotel is also very close to downtown, everything was within walking distance.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Overpriced, tacky, poor service, an all-round bad experience.
    • Deluxe Room

The service in the hotel restaurant was very poor. Staff were slow and forgot to bring orders on a number of occasions. Staff would interrupt you in your room as late as 21:30 in the evening. As soon as we arrived, staff attempted to pressurise us into attending a 90 minute time share presentation the next day - before we had even been able to drop our bags in our room. Rooms were very dated.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Great for a few days - and nights - in Cancun
    • Deluxe Room

Trying to get people to pay for a membership and telling them 90mins at breakfast all about it - luckily we skipped that

Great location, perfect beach access

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

a wonderful experience.
    • Deluxe Room

we booked 3 rooms. at the check in, we were upgraded to a very big room, with 3 separate sleeping rooms inside. the living room is very big. We all love it very much.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Unfortunately, the only thing that was outstanding about...
    • Deluxe Room

Our bed sheets were never changed in the 5 nights we stayed there. The food was hit and miss (the pizza was okay but the smoked salmon salad was atrocious-only the smoked salmon part was palatable). Not to mention its cheaper and better to eat out than at the hotel.

Unfortunately, the only thing that was outstanding about this place was the location. Fiesta Americana Villas was close to the flea market, the supermarket, good local restaurants (Mex-treme and Marinaros), local spas/salons, and excursion booking sites. The local bus is also a great way of transportation for only $1 american one way if you want to go somewhere further down.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Farly priced place for a family
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We had young children that we put to bed around 9 pm, but it was hard as there was live entertainment every night till10 pm outside by the pool, and it was so loud that even with closed balcony doors we had to use ear plugs. The room was pretty dated with a lot of kitchen staff missing. Even though we listed 4 people in the room we only got 2 little water bottles every night that were complimentary.

We liked the staff being very friendly, the food at La palipa restaurant was good, swimming pool is a fair size, ocean access is good. The room was clean, and bed is comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Excellent!
    • Deluxe Room

Liked everything , maybe just didn't like the fact that some members of the hotel are insisting quite a lot on watching a presentation of the hotel even if you tell them no thanks. But that's really something minor.

Liked everything in our room, the service and smile from every single employee of the hotel, we received every day 2 bottles of water complimentary from the hotel and on Valentine's Day there were flowers and chocolate for my girlfriend. Special thanks to Fabian for his assistance.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

The property was clean and well kept.
    • Deluxe Room

The property was clean and well kept. The grounds were scrubbed and manicured daily. The beach had available palapa and a selection of chairs to enjoy the beach and the view.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Sub-par service, I will not be rerturning.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I requested an early check in (btwn 11am-12pm). I got there at 1pm & my room was not ready, I had to wait an hour and 45 min before it was ready. The guy at the front desk asked for my # so he could contact me when my room was ready...but he never called. I ended up going back to the front desk to ask about my room. After getting our rooms we relaxed for a little bit before heading to dinner, and that's when I realized the room my father was in was not right. It should have been a 1 bedroom suite, but it was a studio. No one notified me of this when I checked in. When I complained, I was told the hotel was overbooked and there were no more 1 bedroom suites. I booked 5 months in advance, how could this have happened? I was given a discount of $80 a night on the studio room, because I refused to pay for more than what I received & was also given free breakfast at the buffet (for the 3 of us). To me this did not make up for the bad service we were given. We had dinner at the restaurant on the property, the food was mediocre (I definitely wouldn't eat dinner there again). We had much better meals in Cancun for less $$. Last year I stayed at Fiesta Americana in Cozumel, and had one of the best vacations of my life. The staff in Cozumel were amazing and very attentive. I was expecting a similar experience in Cancun, that's why I book this hotel. After what I experienced at Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun, I will not be returning.

The breakfast buffet was great. The beach front location was also good.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

BIG MISTAKE
    • Two Bedroom Plus

1000 USD per night for such old feeling rooms is worst i had in my life. So my recomandation for this Hotel is 1 point form 10, i hope booking correct it as it was booking hign rated and ones more big mistake

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Nice hotel, better pay extra for a room with a view
    • Deluxe Room

Low-pressure shower, the room had no view (except for the balconies of the adjacent hotel), the main entrance was under construction. Installations show a little age, but they are renovating it.

Extra friendly staff! Really nice people. Very nice area.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

The place where the hotel is located is wonderful
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel was under re-construction and with the exception of 1 outdoor restaurant, all the main facilities were closed. If I would have known of this situation beforehand, I would not have selected this hotel.

The place where the hotel is located is wonderful

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

Comfortable beds, relaxed atmosphere, good facilities in the...
    • Deluxe Room

The beach, although very pleasant, is quite small and in places would be difficult for some to get in the water.

Comfortable beds, relaxed atmosphere, good facilities in the room, fast WiFi. Currently undergoing renovations but aside from a slightly strange route in to the hotel it didn't affect us.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

For the right price, I would stay here again, but it would not be my first choice.
    • Deluxe Room

Preface: The property is undergoing renovations at the moment, so some of my issues may be cured in the coming weeks. Our room seemed a bit tired and outdated -- a refresh of the furniture, wallpaper, and bathroom are probably due. In one of the rooms our party had, there were clear signs that the bathroom had flooded in the past. The pool bar, outdoor restaurant, and lobby bar were closed throughout our visit. There aren't many breakfast options in the area, apart from the hotel's buffet and the Starbucks down the street. While the food was decent, at MXN$300, the price was a bit steep. The hotel also either offers timeshares or hosts people looking to buy timeshares. While we were not subject to a sales pitch, you could see it happening all around the resort throughout our stay.

The staff could not have been more friendly. We were traveling for my husband's birthday, and the staff decorated our room and brought cake for our entire party. The service on the beach and around the pool was also impeccable. The beach area has nice views across the bay towards downtown Cancun. We also secured our rooms at a fantastic price.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

Nice small hotel, very friendly staff, they were really nice...
    • Deluxe Room

There was no sink in the bathroom, so we had to brush our teeth in the sink in the room. The food wasn't too good, but that's perhaps because we compared it with the restaurants near by. Air con wasn't the best, we felt a bit too hot most of the time and it was really noisy.

Nice small hotel, very friendly staff, they were really nice to prepare decorations for my partner's birthday. The pool area was very clean and very close to the beach. Good view, quite close to major attractions. Value for money.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

Relaxing and much needed prior to returning home
    • Deluxe Room

The property itself was good but when compared to others around in the same price range the rates vs value was a little disappointing in comparison.Others around offered meals and drinks included for very little more on the rate.

The location of property and the. Beach area was awesome.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

good pool, good location, nice room,
    • Deluxe Room

bathroom should have been cleaned more towels, particularly the toilet and the towels. some of the staff were also not particularly helpful and were not fluent in English (even for standard requests like room service). Additionally, people kept coming in and out of the room or dialing into the room.

good pool, good location, nice room,

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Lower your expectations, especially about the food
    • Deluxe Room

The room has a really bad smell, the bed sheets were not changed during the 7 day stay. The room service is very expensive for such a low quality of food. The lady at the reception was very incompetent, needed 40 minutes to check us in, and then called back to our room about a receipt she lost. They also did not accept payment in USD although they state you can pay in USD. As we only had Mexican Pesos for the first day of stay, we agreed to pay the rest next day, but the next morning they locked our rooms until we exchanged the money and paid the rest.

The refrigerator in the room was broken, and they fixed it the same day. Concierge service was very friendly and helpful, especially with renting a car and booking trips.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

It was an excellent place for my short (too short) vacation.
    • Deluxe Room

The cost of external activities (day trip, speed boat, scuba diving, parasail) and the cost of the taxi to the airport.

The location (close to the entertainment area of the Forum Plaza and restaurants, across of a small shopping center with a small grocery store and travel agents), the staff (especially Jose who upgraded my room. It made a big difference), the beach. I didn't use the food service, so i cannot comment on it.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

A nice hotel with friendly staff, clean facilities and big...
    • Deluxe Room

A nice hotel with friendly staff, clean facilities and big well equipped rooms. Wi-Fi also worked nicely. There is also a nice beach with a great animation team.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Bathroom is shallow, and there's no gym.
    • Deluxe Room

To me, the most important features of a hotel room are the bed and the bathroom. Neither of these were good. The bed was oddly hard and wiry, and the pillows had something solid inside them - feathers, maybe. The toilet, however, was the real kicker. A shallow bowl, like a deep plate, where you dip your junk every time you sit down. Ridiculous. And to top it all off, there was no gym.

Super nice, efficient cleaning staff. Great room view. Great beach.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

It was a good stay but we expected a lot more- better view and more luxurious
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room that we got for the first night, was not exactly that was promised. We had booked and ocean view suite and got the one with the parking lot view. Also, our offer from booking.com had free massages. This was not communicated to the hotel and was not honored by them.

The staff was very courteous and helpful

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

Hotel is situated in the best location of cancun.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

First room we got was smelling and with a view to another building. After one night we complained about our room and the hotel staff provided us with another room with much better view and good smell. In general, the hotel is outdated and needs refurbishment. However hotel staff are professional and helpful.

Hotel is situated in the best location of cancun. Hotel staff are friendly

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

- magnificent location, with exclusive access to the seaside...
    • Deluxe Room

- magnificent location, with exclusive access to the seaside - staff was very nice, taking care of day and night activity of their guests - fast wi-fi - nice swimming-pool

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Could have been memorable but it wasn't....
    • Deluxe Room

Front desk staff lied to us over and over again, pool and activities close way to early, renovation going on and they put us directly next to it.

Restaurant and bar service was great, view was great! Paulino and Ernesto were the best service I've ever had abroad!! They were the best part of our stay here.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Fun trip in Cancun.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It's an older property in the colorful Mexican style. We thought it was fine but they were doing some renovations and improvements they didn't tell us about. Maybe all older hotels are. Only bothered us one day with a jackhammer and they were a bit slow to correct. It's a vacation club. It's the only place we've stayed in Cancun so maybe they all do this - but they were relentless and pushy about hearing the property "spiel". Just be prepared to say no (like 4 times) if you don't want to. Pool closed way too early at 9pm but we saw that in another hotel so maybe that's a Mexican rule. It was not crowded when we were there. Could always get tons of chairs. Might be a issue if they were full. It's not a luxurious modern hotel but we enjoyed the colorful style. Everything is still marble/tile finishings. Only one restaurant on site. That was fine with us bc we wanted to try outside but if you don't it would get a little old

Location was great. Close to bus stops and supermarket and an easy bus trip to El Centro or the rest of Zona Hotelera. Beach is great. Very swimmable and some small reef areas for snorkeling. We read about the swimming on this bay side and the ones facing the Caribbean Sea and would choose this bay every time. Swimming here I s much much calmer. It's a smaller property than some of the huge ones so it's easily walkable to all amenities inside. An easy walk down the stairs right to the pool. Cost was very good for the value. We priced a number of properties and the value here was very good. We loved the swim up bar at the pool and the restaurant was open air and right on the beach. Pool was very warm. The covered areas by the beach were plentiful and nice and made to look like authentic Mexican thatched. Beach towels were huge! Near lots of activities like parasail and wave runner. We got a suite which was a good amount of space for family of 4. 2 nice flat screen tvs. Kitchen was nicely appointed. Beds were comfortable. Everything was clean. We also had 2 balconies with fantastic ocean views. There's one main pool in sort of a donut style. But it has like a seating bench around much of it so you can sit. Volleyball net and basketball. They did have a small exercise area and a spa we did not use. Lots of friendly guests and staff. The ac in the room worked great. The room safe was a nice size.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Room with balcony andfacing pool and also beach
    • Deluxe Room

I tried to turn on the magnifier mirror light and an electricity charge got me, it was scary. The sink console was with water all over, we went out for dinner and when we return, it was horrible; my make up bag was soaked on water. The bath tub needs a double courtain (one inside the bath tub and one out) or a longer one so the water is not coming out to the floor So far, everything is more than fair.

Room with balcony andfacing pool and also beach

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Facility and location are 4 stars but front desk/sales staff 2 stars at best
    • Deluxe Room

- The front desk staff are unhelpful and rude for no reason. When we locked our key in our room (honest mistake) the girl actually rolled her eyes at us and let out a loud sigh as if it's not a common thing. There was no one else in line either. Completely unnecessary. - Our third night we came to our room to find a strong chemical smell. There was construction the entire day so I think that's how the smell entered our room. The smell was so strong that I couldn't stay in the room for longer than a minute, when I called the front desk for help, the girl said she'd get us a new room but never called back. I had to call her again 15 minutes later and tell her I couldn't stay in the room any longer because the smell was making me dizzy and nauseous and that I will come down and wait in the lobby instead. She put me on hold. I had to hang up and go downstairs to find her annoyed that I came down instead of staying in the room. Why would I stay there? Makes no sense at all. - We decided to book a tour through the hotel and when we came down we somehow got roped into committing to their VIP Club sales presentation for a discount on the tour & free breakfast. The tour company they used has a 1-2 star rating on tripadvisor and google. During the day of the sales presentation, the sales person assigned to us was terrible. After 2 hours, we got no useful information about the VIP Club or the presentation itself, he handed us a book of pictures of all of their hotels to flip through and that was about it. We told him we don't make decisions impulsively and that we'd like some time to think through. His response was that he wasn't going to walk around the hotel and beach looking for us to see if we decided and that we had to let him know right then. Obviously, we said no. - Also, the hot tub is lukewarm. Barely warmer than the ocean water. - The rooms with 2 beds are full size, not queen.

The property location is great, the private beach is wonderful with beach chairs/umbrella. Rooms and the rest of the hotel is very clean. The bellmen were extremely helpful and nice. The breakfast buffet is great with a variety of choices but pricey.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Great small hotel in Cancun!
    • Deluxe Room

There was a report placed within the frontdesk for a missing wedding ring, and a follow-up call or e-mail was never provided from the hotel.

The beach within the hotel property, as well as the short distance to all nightlife (Forum)

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Affordable and comfortable

It took 2 days to get my tab sorted out. My room, wss suspiciously canceled when I arrived, but they found it. The beach isn't the best.

The grounds were immaculate. The room was very spacious. The 2 for 1 drink specials for happy hour are a good deal.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2017

Fantastic location, even better staff.
    • Deluxe Room

The facilities are very clean, but a bit older. The kids club could have had more activities for the kids. Hardly any negatives.

Staff were outstanding. Dafna and Jose were fantastic hosts and were so accommodating--they really made our stay very special. Dafna personally showed us several rooms to give us the best possible choice. The suite was big and the location was fantastic. Nice, calm beach--perfect for kids and families, or people looking to relax. Also, close to all the action and clubs in zona hoteleria. 5 minute walk to a big grocery store. Take the bus to downtown and explore the local culture, instead of sticking to the hotel zone (Zona Hoteleria). Parque Las Palapas was a hit with our 4 year old--tons of fun kiddie stuff, and wonderful street food.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2017

The bedroom was spacious and everything was very clean.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed was a pull out foam thing and quite small and not comfortable. If I had been staying longer than one night it would have been unacceptable. The overall resort was very dated but clean and people were kind and welcoming.

The bedroom was spacious and everything was very clean.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

The service is very good, all the staff are very nice and...
    • Deluxe Room

We got the nicest room but there was a smell of mold in It. when we switched to the second room there was a very strong smell of paint and we werent able to stay in that room too.

The service is very good, all the staff are very nice and helpfull.Although we arrived late, tgey switched our room untill we were satisfied with it.The rooms are clean and big.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2017

Great for families with young kids.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

There's no party atmosphere, so if that's what you are looking for then stay at another resort. The pool is for children, not really for adults.

Quite, protected from wind , good for families with young children. Walkable to dance clubs and restaurants.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2017

Needs improvent!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Mobility issues makes getting in and out of pool nearly impossible wheel chair ramps are way to steep. We stayed at this place about 4 years ago it has declined since then. I would not recommend eating at restaurant here food was very poor breakfast buffet was very bad (and that is hard to do)So disappointed in decline of this property.

ocean on this side is calm. The staff at this hotel is amazing!!!! Very helpful and friendly. Without the staff this place would be nothing. This is a time share property not once were we approached about this which is GREATLY appreciated. Room was good we had a suite 1 bedroom with sofa bed bed comfortable, no maintenance issues. Again I must applaud the amazing staff nothing else would make me return.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2017

Absolutely worth it.

Nothing really.

It was a fantastic staying. Our room was upgraded to a junior suite, with a living room and separate kitchen. Every room's facing the pool and the sea, and room service is absolutely thoughtful. The dining and spa service are also very nice.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2017

Excellent location to relax and do nothing - don't miss the spa for a 'zen' chill experience.
    • Deluxe Room

The concierge service is terrible. The few times I asked them a question they didn't know the answer and didn't bother to find it out....and they only seem to want to sell me some tourist travel package. Someone...maybe from the same desk called during my stay and arranged a 'free' breakfast to sell me something...then they were pushy and a bit irritated when I canceled it. I'm here on a holiday...leave me alone!

The room was fantastic..suite overlooking the pool. I also found the door service and room service people to be very pleasant and helpful. The ladies in the spa were exceptional. I highly recommend the totally relaxing spa treatment!!!

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

With friends, in PAradise.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Staff is great; Mr Ignacio (concierge) and Vanessa (reception) took great care of our party of 8. Pool is wide enough. Clean everywhere. Room and kitchen great for vacation.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

+ swimming pool, location and beach
    • Deluxe Room

- room was aging - ants in the room - drilling noise from room refurbishment - loose wooden barrier on the balcony

+ swimming pool, location and beach

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

Americans fiesta villa is an awesome place to stay while in cancun
    • Deluxe Room

Bath tub was hard to get in and out of and felt pressure to buy a time share every time went to lobby

Beautiful view ,nice beach with chairs and umbrellas and ,not far from the hotel is an awesome grocery store , we had a one bedroom suite and a small kitchen cute little sitting room and a balcony with nice chairs to sit and chill . The front desk had really nice staff and were courteous and helpful Take a taxi from airport it's cheap and easy have pesos

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Great beach holiday
    • Deluxe Room

Bathroom could use an update. Food in the hotel restaurant could be better.

Great beach access with calmer sea. Spaceous room with a big balcony. Walking distance to shops, bars and restaurants. Silvia and Rafaela were especially welcoming on the beach, serving drinks/food.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Great Time at Fiesta Americana Villas
    • Deluxe Room

Noise from neighbor's rooms, but I guess that's because of the construction technique using more bricks than better insulated materials.

The room was compatible to the price paid, as well as the facilities. I had a rental car, so I got around getting different restaurant options, but the concierge can help you a lot if you don't want to bother renting like many of my friends prefer.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Vacation the Beach
    • Deluxe Room

The internet connection was very weak or didn't work at all.

Very good location on the close proximity to the beach. Nice pool area. Large rooms. A balcony facing the sea.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2017

Will never stay there again
    • Deluxe Room

Bathroom was leaking water, it was flooded every time we came back to the room. It was a hassle to have people clean it. We asked to be moved but they didn't let us. They run out of keys lost mine they didn't gave me another one.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2017

Nice hotel. Just the right size.
    • Deluxe Room

Bathroom could use an update. Buffet breakfast wasn't very good. Poor set up.

i liked the beautiful view from my room. It also was nice having a micro wave and a refrigerator. Bedding was also good.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2017

Great relaxing Stay and great value
    • Deluxe Room

Needs a little updating but for the value I'm not complaining

Staff was so accommodating. They upgraded our room when we arrived which was so appreciative!

• Reviewed: January 31, 2017

Great family hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite

1. The pool chairs are very uncomfortable. 2. The jacuzzi was not hot most of the stay.

Was the perfect place for a family and I would definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: January 8, 2017

Nice location
    • Deluxe Room

Expensive in early January, they could offer the breakfast with that price... Wifi is not good and is often not working in the apartment

Nice appartement, confortable bed and great beach.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2017

Nice location, terrible rooms.
    • Deluxe Room

We booked a deluxe room for one night and paid just under $200. What we got was a room with all amenities lowered to cater to disabled people, a terrible smell, ground floor and right by the parking lot and entrance for cleaning and food and beverages personnel. The room number was 106 - avoid. We asked for monetary compensation but the best we could get was a breakfast voucher which is a joke. We definitely will not recommend nor stay again in this hotel.

The location is perfect and very close to all amenities of Cancun.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2016

I like it every day except for Sunday (read below)
    • Deluxe Room

On Sundays they allow non-guests on the hotel beach which makes it noisy and uncomfortable. The non guests (big families) buy drinks from the bar but they bring food from outside and everything just doesn't look nice anymore. The beach should be used by the hotel guests only and the food should be normally purchased from the hotel restaurant. In addition the tours sold in the hotel hall are very expensive. I recommend to but them somewhere else.

The tempestivity of service, prepared staff, responded my requests regarding the room and beach service. Location is also great, 10 min walking distance from the night like area, 2 min from the bus stop, across the street from many shops (touristic agencies, souvenir shops, 24 h supermarket, etc.). Drinks at the bar are nice, breakfast is nice.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2016

Nice, clean and great location!
    • Deluxe Room

Room 210 was directly across the RIU Hotel bar area, very noisy at night. Hotel staff would approach us for sales every time we entered the lobby...annoying!! OH, very small full size beds.

Hotel grounds and rooms very clean, great for the price. Not a large hotel, quick great access to beach & pool area.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2016

Contact me. I want my money back
    • Deluxe Room

I have been charged for 3 nights when I only signed a paper saying I'll pay for one night after cancelling two nights the staff specifically told me I could have free cancellation. I called and went to the hotel no one helped me. Please contact me

• Reviewed: November 14, 2016

Nice low-rise alternative to the big hotel towers in the center of the hotel zone
    • Deluxe Room

Bathroom tiles and bathtub were seriously in need of an update. The access to the beach (small but very pretty) was a tad dangerous with the steps leading into the water in serious disrepair.

Staff was friendly and welcoming (even though they pushed hard on getting me in a 90 minute session on timeshares they offer). The kids club attendant was very helpful, multilingual and extremely accommodating. Pool was very nice and I liked the decor and the dressing up all the staff did on Dias de los Muertos. Nice onsite restaurant, overlooking the beach.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2016

Good location bad room service.
    • Deluxe Room

The property is old. The room service is not properly done. In the the three days I stayed my room was cleaned only once although I told the room service multiple times.

Location is awesome. The view also is fantastic.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2016

Different from the rest in the area
    • Deluxe Room

There was building work going on next door. It was ver loud and made sitting in our balcony a little unpleasant

Loved the style of the hotel and its outside appearance. It was very different to all the surrounding high rises. I had a fab spa treatment which was very cheap. The hotel is located a short walk from the supermarket which was helpful with a self catering room

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

It's fine but could be better
    • Deluxe Room

- Seemed a bit impersonal at times and staff probably need to be better trained - Rooms definitely need to be better cleaned and simple facilities need to be included as part of the stay - rooms / lobby needs brightening up

- Good location

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

AWESOME!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

House keeping did a poor job keeping my floor cleaned in my room 😩

It was SUPER NICE! I’m very picky and I would most definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Room service

Room service

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Beautiful views

Beautiful views Great staff Super location

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Not glitzy, but a great hotel on the beach
    • Deluxe Room

Nice balcony on room Restaurant very good

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Excellent personel
    • Deluxe Room

Restaurant food is average.

Excellent personel Beautiful rooms

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

I loved it.
    • Deluxe Room

I loved it. Will Be back.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Wonderful

Wonderful

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Family Hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Requested king size bed but had two double beds in the room

Location .Staff was helpful Vania at reception was exceptionally good

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Amazing staff, really helpful

Amazing staff, really helpful

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

The staff very friendly.
    • Deluxe Room

The staff very friendly. SPECIALLY Mauricio Rojas and Eduardo Martinez Thank you

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Retrazo confirmando mi reserva

Retrazo confirmando mi reserva

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Attentive and friendly staff, beautiful resort and spacious room!
    • Deluxe Room

Large room with a great terrace. Friendly staff. Great location. Beautiful beach and pool.

Browse Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun Traveler Photo Gallery