Reviews of Fiesta Inn Aeropuerto CD Mexico 3 stars

Boulevard Puerto Aereo Numero 502 Colonia Moctezuma 2a Seccion, 15530 Mexico City, Mexico

#131 of 329 hotels in Mexico City

• Executive Double Room

Although hotel staff is very nice and the lobby and patio with pool look great, the room was not very clean- there were bunches of hair on the carpet and it didn't look as the carpet had been vacuumed at all. The sheets didn't look the freshest either. In addition, there was a very loud music outside which made it impossible to sleep.Overall, taking into account the rather high price I would not stay there unless you need a place to stay close to the airport before/after your flight.

We booked this hotel near the airport because we had an early morning flight out of Mexico City Airport. The room was nicely furnished and there was even a small balcony although the view was on the wall and the back of the building. There is a free shuttle from the hotel to the airport terminals 24/7 running every 20-25 minutes. Otherwise, taxi from airport to the hotel is 7 minutes and costs approx. 130 pesos.

• Executive Double Room

At our arrival there was no personnel from the hotel at Door 4, I called the hotel and I was asked to wait. In total I waited 45 minutes for the shuttle.

Gotwl close to the airport

• Executive King Room

The shuttle never came to gate 4. I called they said 20 minutes.. I waited 45 minutes and then walked. Is only 15 minutes walk

Nice well kept place. The restaurant and bar excellent

• Executive Double Room

Air conditioning unit in room 2109 does not work and only blows hot air.

Staff was amazing very helpful. Entire staff is very polite and welcoming. Location of hotel is directly across from the airport, which was very convenient. Hotel is very modern and has a full bar/ buffet restaurant.

• Executive King Room

Airport pickup and drop, it is just for display. I was waiting for shuttle for more than one hour finally took taxi to reach hotel.

Cleanliness and quite

• Executive King Room

Especially the bathroom was quiet old and not really nice. For that high price you can expect and find much better hotels in the city and around the airport.

The room had a big tv screen and was big enough. The airport transport service worked well and uncomplicated.

• Executive Double Room

The bed, too uncomfortable Bathrooom .. not enough towels, not that clean, not shampoo, conditioner, shower cap, anything Bedroom, not night tables but one Not enought place to connect and charge my cellphone

Anything it wasnt worth the money i paid for

• Executive Double Room

5 min shuttle to the terminal Nacional. Great location as a one night transition hotel. Also, the buffet was excellent! Good price and very good Mexican food options.

• Executive King Room

The location is awkward for drivers and there is a gate that must be lifted. If you order an Uber, it's easier to meet it at the restaurant nextdoor. It's called "Wings"

Only a 5 minute walk to the airport or metro. Great price for an airport hotel. The hotel restaurant is good, but the breakfast buffet is overpriced, like any hotel. I suggest ordering from the menu. There is a restaurant is nextdoor. It's not that good, but it's edible.

• Executive Double Room

Room amenities could be improved. Lack of shampoo, shower cap, etc Many missing toilet items.

Convenience & efficiency. Targeting right on for quick transfer for travel planning.

• Executive King Room

I asked special treatment in checking time for my arrival earlier than the formal check-in time of 15:00 and received a positive response. However, I needed to wait until 14:00 to check-in, which was quite disappointing, after long stressful flight.

Green garden in a middl of city is quite refreshing.

• Executive Double Room

Very convenient for an overnight stop at Mexico City Airport. They have a reasonable restaurant. Staff is very friendly and convenient frequent shuttle to the terminals.

• Executive King Room

It will be nice for them to offer coffee or tea to passenger leaving in early mornings. Maybe they do, but if they do it, it is neither announced nor obvious.

The Hotel has a small reception office at the International Airport Terminal 2. Very nice and very comfortable to wait until the hotel shuttle comes for pickup. Checking-in is good, sometimes slow, but this time it was OK. I stayed in this hotel regularly, so I can compare with other visits. The proximity to the airport and the good shuttle service are very important for visitors staying for a stopover on long trips.

• Executive King Room

The shuttle service from airport to hotel. It was hard to find where to catch it at the airport. Make sure to get instructions before arriving. I ended up taking a taxi.

Large rooms with comfortable bed and pillows. The food, both at night and breakfast was really good. Very attentive and friendly personnel that helped me with a lost bag. The shuttle service to the airport. Hotell was very clean and tidy.

• Executive King Room

Nice and clean room, with everything equipped. Really near the airport, great for staying for a transfer. Friendly staffs helped out. Great breakfast as well. The wifi is fast.

• Executive Double Room

Very long walk from the registration to the room. When you have luggage this is a real challenge. Rooms were small.

The restaurant on site, and being close to the airport. They have transportation to and from the airport, which is quite useful. Rooms are quiet, despite proximity to site.

• Executive King Room

WE had difficulty finding the walkway to the hotel from the terminal . Instructions on the booking confirmation would have been useful.

Close to airport

• Executive Double Room

We did not get the room we were supposed to get through Booking.com. Got in at night and accepted what they gave us. Did not realize til morning there are rooms with large balconies that look over the gardens. We had booked/paid for an 'executive' room with balcony. Were in a ground floor room looking at the back of a car in the parking lot.

Room was clean. Check in and check out was very smooth. Nice garden area. Good food in nice restaurant. Close to airport but quiet.

• Executive King Room

- Not recommended to walk around the area at night too much - rather dodgy area (but at least the hotel compound seems safe) - The hotel is a bit outdated and some parts could use some renovation (escpecially given the expensive price paid) - Very bad price/quality ratio and despite that, even the small water bottle (12 oz) which is otherwise provided complementarily in almost any hotel, costs roughly 2 USD (34 MXN)

+ Location close to the airport + relatively fast shuttle (not using the congested main roads around the hotel) to get to the airport (arriving from the airport by the shuttle is more complex) - and if you have no or very little luggage you could even walk in 10 min to Terminal 1 (not recommended at night) + mini Starbucks inside the hotel, some restaurants closeby + although the room seemed a bit outdated, at least it appeared clean

• Executive Double Room

The neighborhood - but I was only there overnight waiting for a connecting flight.

Fiesta Inn is like a little oasis. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful - everyone; the shuttle driver, the doorman, the people at the check in desk, the wait staff - everyone

• Executive King Room

very conveniently close to the international terminal, though no walk-in to the airport possible. free shuttle to the airport. fair price for so close to the airport. very friendly stuff

• Executive King Room

I was in Fiesta hotel in Mexixo City twice before and was very happy with it. This time it was a big disappoitment. The room was cold, heating didń work. I had to move twice, and the heating didn´t work neither in the third room. They gave me an electric heater, but I had to sign, that I´m responsible for the heater and anything happens to the heater I have to pay. Transport to the airport -disaster. The shuttle was "just about arriving", but this "just in 3 minutes" took nearly an hour. I had a hard time catching my flight. They knew that the road was filled up, and they should have send us with taxi in stead. But saving money nearly cost me and us a lot of money, my connecting flight to Europe. They should be honest and say that shuttle to the airport is stuck in a trafic, so people can react accordingly, very unprofessional and dangerous behaving from the stuff. hope it will get better.

Food is still good here.

• Executive King Room

Very close to the airport, free shuttle available and staff were very friendly. We were only there for one night on a layover, but the room was very clean, beds super comfortable and the food was quite good and reasonably priced. Pool looked beautiful, but too chilly to swim when we arrived.

• Executive Double Room

Waiter service to the outside tables, would have really helped

Excellent accommodation, very comfortable, coffee making machine a bonus, free wiFi easy to access, room service fast and great food. Restaurant was outstanding, supper quality food and very good value. Garden and pool area, beutiful and relaxing.

• Executive Double Room

We had a great stay at your hotel. There is one thing I need to mention that is bothering me. I had a small bag with some medications and a small flashlight that did not make it home with me. Unless I left it in the room, which I doubt because I always double check, it must have been taken from my room. The items are easily replaced but if something was taken from the room I'm sure you would want to know. Thank you.

• Executive King Room

You can hear a lot of noise from other rooms and in the hall. Not horrible but a little annoying.

I loved that there was a free shuttle to and from the airport!

• Executive King Room

Staff spoke great English and were really helpful. Loved the buffet breakfast (continental option). Was hanging out for fruit, yoghurt and granola and all these boxes were ticked. Great overnight stay between flights.

• Executive King Room

Room good staff very unhelpful as they did not help me to get smaller denominations of money One of the lift particularly serving my section of building was not functioning , so great difficulty taking baggage to 3rd floor by helpers & myself st 5 am

Location for airport is very good, 24 he shuttle service is good if functioning otherwise waste of time

• Executive King Room

Coffee bar was closed when we were waiting for the shuttle in the morning at 6:45, though the restaurant was open. Most of their wine selection was out of stock.

They were very nice in letting us check in early, as our flight arrived in the morning. I think though, that they gave us a substandard room on a second floor with no elevator.

• Executive Double Room

Arrived late at the airport & hotel shuttle bus refused to pic us up. Had to get a taxi at 2am. Staff extremely rude both checking in & checking out

• Executive Double Room

Lack of professional staff, Istep out for two hours and when I came back, they had bag my personal stuff taken it who knows where, 4 hours before check out, I consider that very rude, I felt rush out before checkout time

Food was cery good

I did not like waiting 2 hrs for my room. Which was fine i suppose, until it was time to check in and they took a larger party ahead of us that had just arrived.i also did not like paying extra for a child when i mentioned 3 travelers in my booking. The hotel restaurant had good service, but the food was not that great and very expensive. They neglected to let us know of the restaurant next door, which ended up being a better option for us.

I loved how easy it was to get from the hotel to airport and back the next day.

• Executive King Room

The woman at the checkin desk on our second night refused to give us a late checkout time (and we had a later flight). Her colleague though, a WONDERFUL guy named Efren, managed to get us a later checkout time. We really appreciated that!

We stayed here two nights. The first night we booked a regular room. The second night, for just 25 euros more, we booked a suite. It was lovely. The regular room was average I´d say. This hotel has a WONDERFUL buffet for meals. Easy access to the airport. The staff is generally just great.

• Executive King Room

When we checked in receptionist wouldn't.gove us a late ceckout time.

We were there twice -- in and out of Mexico. BUFFET IS GREAT! Helpful staff especially Efren. Our second room was a suite-- very good value for money!

• Executive Double Room

One of the rooms did not have a nice view. But, since we were leaving very early next morning we did not mind.

Restaurant service and food were great.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Executive King Room

The receptionist. Both our credit cards were declined. Fortunately, I had US Dlrs which she refused to take. Finally she accepted mex. pesos and some US Dlrs. What the lady did not tell us is that there is an ATM next to the lobby where we could have easily withdrawn mex. pesos with our debit card. We were really upset above all as we had a long flight behind us and it was 11.30 pm.

Most

• Executive King Room

The shower i would rate 0/10 it was the worst shower ever, first the water is to slow and secondly the water temperature was just not good. The constant flow of cold water and no sign of warm water. I spoke to a receptionist about it and whilst he said he would refer this to his colleague nothing was done. No apology or compensation provided for the lack of warm water which forms part of the room that has been booked and paid for.

The overall hotel is nice and the beds are comfortable. The shuttle to and from the airport is good, but the problem is the member of staff that is meant to be at the airport was/is not visible. I had to call the hotel to ask them about the shuttle. 1. the staff member should be more visible and 2. the hotel should make it clear through the booking process that we need to look for the hotel rep at the stop for the shuttle.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Executive King Room

The room smelled a bit musty - maybe the carpet.

Convenience to airport because we had a layover on our way to Puerto Escondido. The bed was comfy and a nice view outside of the courtyard. Good restaurant and good service.

• Executive King Room

As everywhere else in Mexico, staff only helps with under the condition of getting a tip. I was juggling 3 bags and was asked if I needed any help to get to my room while clearly struggling with it. It doesn't really inspire you to tip them when they don't feel like doing their jobs.

Comfy bed and excellent location. Free airport shuttle.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Executive Double Room

The shower area is a bit slippery, needs some type of mat to avoid someone falling.

All personnel that I had contact with were very friendly and courteous. Efren, helped me getting a taxi to go visit the city, Edgar, bell boy was very helpful, and Miguel, the shuttle driver was very helpful with my mother as she's elder and needed some extra assistance. Everything was very good.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Executive King Room

Dated, a bit far from the airport, shuttle did not run as often as other properties, very spare and borderline clean.

Restaurant looked like it just served a buffet but we found that they had a wide variety of a la carte that was well-prepared and served with a smile.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Executive Double Room

No information from Booking how to take shuttle bus to the hotel, waste at least 30 mins in waiting. And the phone from Booking has no answer.

The room is comfortable and staff is friendly!

• Executive King Room

There were a few times when there was only one person at the front desk who was fluent in English, but it was no big deal to me.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Best restaurant I have found from my travels in several countries. Free shuttle service to and from the airport. Spotlessly clean room and friendly housekeepers.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Executive King Room

The prices for what you received were expensive and entirely too many rules, service was a little slow, but overall it was a very nice stay and I will repeat the experience.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Executive Double Room

A little bit too pricey. 140€ for one night, 15€ min for the cessât salad during the dinner and 13€ for all you can eat breakfast.

Excellent service bus from and to the airport. Good reception service. Good quality food in the restaurant. Very kind people working there

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Executive Double Room

The staff was terrible at night! We didn't have any information where to look for the shuttle bus in the airport and nobody picked up the phone when we tried to call, so we walked to the hotel, which is very close, but you need to cross 2 highroads. Nobody even apologyzed to that. The room was prepared for 2 persons(towels, coffee cups, etc) although we had reservation for 3. Room service we ordered brought two beer bottles without bottle opener and only one glass. They also were not able understand simple request to remove the tray from the room.

It's very close to the airport and overall room was great.

• Executive Double Room

Like how clean and modern the hotel was as well as it's location to the airport. I had a early morning flight and the hotel bus was quick and it was a short ride.

• Executive King Room

Found a dead cockroach in my bathroom. Close to the Airport, but not easy to walk to the Airport. Some staff were rude.

Breakfast was good. Room service was great. Airport shuttle is available 24/7.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Executive Double Room

They changed the room locking and WiFi during my stay and didn't tell me. So I have to contact them and ask. The hotel taxi did not have air conditioning.

The location is super close to the airport. Staffs could speak English which is nice. Their hospitality and service were good.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Executive Double Room

Being able to check in at the airport was an unexpected convenience. The room was clean and well equipped. Restaurant food was fine. Staff were helpful. Excellent value for the money.

• Executive Double Room

- room and bathroom were old - food was standard

- very close to the airport - free and regular transfer - free internet - buffet/restaurant v reasonability priced - friendly staff

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Executive Double Room

The price is a bit steep (but fair). And no breakfast is included. No hairdryer in my room. Please, add cookies and tea to the inroom cafetere!

Convenient location near airport. 24hr shuttle service very frequent & reliable. Nice and relaxing hotel

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Service staff

Well I be there late at 3:00am. And I tell staff please no interrupt but at 9:00am. Service nock the door it was something stupid and wherever they charge it was to much.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Executive Double Room

Great location right by the airport, the free shuttle bus was very efficient and all the staff were kind and helpful. The room was pleasant with everything you needed. Great spot to stop if you need somewhere to stay whilst waiting for a flight.

• Executive King Room

I got a bit lost trying to walk there from the hotel, it is very close if you take the right way

Close to the airport, good shuttle service. Efficient hotel and nice staff

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Executive Double Room

It's a wonderful hotel in an ugly part of the city. But we loved being there for one night before our flight.

New, modern, clean, and friendly staff. The supper buffet was amazing too! The shuttle to the airport was on time and free.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Executive Double Room

Perfect for a stop by before or after a flight if necessary. Location is great for that purpose, obviously, and not if you want to enjoy Mexico City - it's only a 30 to 40 min ride though

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

• Executive Double Room

We had to wait over 30 mins for the shuttle, which after a long-haul flight was a bit tiring.

The food (room service and breakfast) were very good. The room was a comfortable size.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Executive Double Room

When we booked here the price was one, when we arrived even the receptionist explained to us the rate they had and taxation was not included in the advertising, so converting to local currency still was exceeded of any calculations made. Is not as if is not worthy of paying it, but we didn't feel so happy about it. We told to ourselves next time we will book in local currency to be sure.

Comfortable bed and super clean.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

• Executive King Room

They sent me by myself with two heavy bags to find my room, without instruction on how to find it. They were very cold answering questions, they seemed anoyed of being there and talking to people

The room was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Executive King Room

Hôtel room is noisy. It is time to change the windows! And the airport canons are a surprise. Staff at reception does not speak English. Food of buffet is of poor quality. It it too expensive.

Near airport. Easy shuttle.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Executive King Room

I arrived late in the evening and had to wait 40 minutes to check in. Also I had to wait 20 minutes to get the free shuttle out and there was no info on how to get the shuttle from the airport.

The room

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Executive Double Room

They did charge this room on the credit card and I paid in cash. Trying to get a refund for the cash.

Good room and bed, proximity to the airport. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• Executive King Room

There is nothing I did not like. But the lowest score was about eating. I had a buffet lunch. It was reasonably good for a buffet so, no complains, but nothing unforgettable.

Everything, but mostly location, quick and efficient access to the airport and the room. This is an excellent hotel if you are staying a few nights between flights. Mexico City has a lot to see, and having a good place to stay when you stretch your trip for one or two nights is a key decision making element. It was my first experience with this particular Fiesta hotel and one I am looking forward to repeat

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Executive King Room

romm view (you have to keep the shades closed because there is only a small garden between one room and the others).

Cosy, beautiful garden, respects smokers (ashtrays in the garden tables), nice food and most importantly - excellent location near Mexico City airport!

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

• Executive King Room

I stayed for one night. It was on October'13. The reception girl was friendly but...she just tell me the way where I could get my room. No bellboy, No one helped me. What is it? I'm woman i had 2 big suitcases...and my room was so far from lobby! So I'm strong enough to bring my luggage by myself) The room. Good but uncomfortable for me. Big size bed, chair, tv, coffee, water. No gelshower, no tooth brush, no fridge. But there was written down if you need something else, just get them know. I booked the room without breakfast, it was not possible to do it with. For the breakfast you must pay about 300 pesos. So, I don't like this hotel. It was bad idea to book it.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Executive King Room

Better direction on how to walk to airport as close but hard to reach due to roads. Terrible reception staff they couldn't find booking so gave up and asked us to buy another room! I found the booking on my phone. Not what you need after a long flight

Close to airport

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Executive King Room

The room I stayed in 3215, the floor wasn't level. It was hanging a little towards the head of the bed. You can notice that immediately when you walk in the room. Drives me nuts!^^ the air condition is also very bad. I didn't use it much. The room service menu had not vegan/vegetarian options whatsoever.

The Room was big and I could open the window! The buffet was plenty, even for a vegan and cheap enough. The hotel is big and very close to the airport. Free shuttle at almost any time, day and night. Early check in was no problem! 8am There is also a pool and a gym.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Executive Double Room

one lady in particular who worked the bar was not too kind. it was almost as if it pained her to smile. I sat at the bar and was having a conversation with a kinder, younger female bartender with smiles and jokes just having a pleasant experience, and the manager appeared to be upset by that so he stood at the opposite side of the bar giving me a cold hard stare for minutes. Im the customer, if you have an issue with your staff giving great hospitality then you should pull her aside and ask her to focus on her other duties as opposed to taking it out on the customer. The room was cleaned and bed sheets were replaced with dirty comforters. The room had a dense smell of feet and the carpet was visibly dirty. one of the ladys working the grill was not too kind either. But I will say that the kindness of all other staff certainly outweighed the moods of a few bad apples. I did not like that I was told that my laundry would be done and ready for pick up Monday morning but when i went to pick it up they switched the time on me to 12 hours later. The biggest peeve of all though was during check in. During my arrangements prior to traveling i requested early check in from 0700-0800. When I arrived the hotel employee attempted to squeeze me into upgrading by telling me that the hotel's reservations were heavily impacted and that no room was available unless i upgraded to the (coincidentally) "1" and "only" room that was ready at that time. We reminded that employee that we had arranged for early check in and that upgrading shouldn't be necessary. He then got on the phone with cleaning services and they had a room ready in 10 minutes. I was unhappy at the poor attempt to con me.

The buffet was great. Most of the staff was very kind and generous and respectful. Few employees were not too kind. The room was comfortable. Although the carpet had a dense smell of feet. I really liked the taxi service offered by the hotel. Being close to the airport was convenient in some way. The young lady at the bar named Maria was a charm. She was so kind and had good personality. In fact, most of the staff was great with the exception of a few bad apples. Alejandro the bell boy was very informative and gave a great impression of the level of customer service we were going to receive during the duration of our stay.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Executive Double Room

Restaurant staff was very slow and not very competent/ Far from the city and not very inviting neighborhood for a little walk out, we tried and came back in the hotel VERY fast.

Close from airport/ Comfort/ Facilities

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

It was extremely hard to communicate with the Staff, not sufficient english skills. I booked this room for a guest for a conference. The room was also cancelled online and a fee taken from my card for no reason, even thought I have paid on the spot as well and checked in on time.

• Executive King Room

The bed was comfortable. The wi-fi was really very good and fast. The television was also very good with a working HDMI connection so I could watch a movie from my computer and iTunes.

• Executive Double Room

The property is near the airport but hard to find and get to... The food is priced reasonable but the rooms are overpriced I feel!

I booked two rooms: in one room they showed up about 3 PM we showed up after midnight the ones that showed up at 3 PM had a hard time checking in and the receptionist demanded cash until I got there to pay for both rooms which to someone fairly new visiting Mexico was one of a scary situation but when I got there I got their cash and pay for both rooms and everything went well.... The breakfast buffet is excellent!

• Executive Double Room

Even though it's near the airport it's hard to find and get to. Except for the food it's a little overpriced!

We three girls enjoyed the hospitality of the staff the food the comfortable rooms and felt safe throughout our stay! Someone else made the reservation for us and was also coming to stay at the hotel but they wanted cash for us to check in and promised to give it back when the one that made the reservation paid for the rooms! That's exactly how it went down...

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Executive Double Room

The room's carpet and the hallway of it, the distance of the rooms and how the staff doesn't really give you good service only the driver who took us to the airport did a good job. Worst Fiesta Inn I have stayed in. Expected more being close to the airport.

How close it is to the airport and the free shuttle to it.

Browse Fiesta Inn Aeropuerto CD Mexico traveller photo gallery