Reviews of GR Solaris Cancun All Inclusive 4 stars

Blvd. Kukulcan km. 19.5 Lote. 59-2. 2a etapa. sección A., Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Mexico

#55 of 161 hotels in Cancún

Go to a different resort.
    • Deluxe Room

When I called to book my nieces 21st birthday at the resort. They told me they would make it special. Not only did they say free wifi in booking.com they said free shuttle from airport. The shuttle driver bullied my niece and her friend and wouldnt let them off the bus until they gave the driver $40. Very unsatisfied and manager would talk to me.

Resort is an average "all inclusive" place. Expect extra costs and time share pushing.
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

Watch outs - There is an additional cost for WIFI - about $16 per day and when I did pay for it, it didn't work very well. They pushed a time share thing VERY HARD from the minute we arrived. We were not able to use the "free" things - the show was cancelled the first day, we couldn't really catch when they offered it. The paddle boats not available due to weather and the sailing was only available to those with experience. If you wanted an attendant, it was an additional cost. So all in all, there was a lot of extra cost. I booked the transfer from the hotel to airport on this sight and they failed to pick us up on the return. I DO NOT recommend Rideway -- they left us stranded and we almost missed our flight home. When I called, they just said sorry, you need to catch a taxi. The Taxi charged us $$$$, of course.

The hotel was nice and the food was pretty good. Overall no complaints about the facility and food options. This is NOT a high end place. If you set your expectation to "middle of the road", you will be ok here. The price was reasonable. We are use to Adult Only, we took a chance and it wasn't too bad but next time will go back to an adult only place (just our preference).

Would definitely not come back
    • Deluxe Room

Our concierge guy didn’t even show us around the property when we first checked in. He simply gave us a map and told us to take the elevators. The drinks are incredibly watered down - I had 3 tequila shots on an empty stomach and didn’t get a buzz (this is after not drinking for 3 months by the way). The food is tasteless and stale. Even in the “reservations only” restaurants, the food was not seasoned. Wi-Fi costs about $16/night and even after purchase was dodgy.

The nightly entertainment was great

Resort is all inclusive!

Having to leave.

Resort is all inclusive! Great beach front property. We were upgraded to a ocean view with a jaquzzi on the patio, which was awesome. Staff works hard for you to enjoy your stay at the property. We didn’t travel with our kids, but it is definitely a kid friendly resort. So if we come back with kids this resort will be at the top of our list!

You get what you paid for
    • Deluxe Room

1. Beach area amenities i.e. chairs and tables could be cleaned more often. We had to remove dirty dishes left by previous guests from the only table left by the chairs. And no staff came to collect the three hours that we were there. We were unable to use the table since even after removing the dirty dishes, the tabletop was still filthy with food debris and such. The next day we did not use the beach area but the staff seem to have came by more frequently. More shades could be helpful. 2. Food/Evening shows were very mediocre just like most other reviews have commented. You would sit there and think to yourself - it's free and this all inclusive hotel was cheaper than others and what do you expect. But it still probably lived to lower than 8.8 rating, which is what I saw when I booked. All in all Shows/food are ok as to you get what you pay for. Next time I will pay more to try other hotels. The quality of time spent at an all inclusive hotel is priceless.

The staff are helpful and nice. The free activities included are nice. We did kayaking and paddle boat. But not many people seem to utilize them. Shows/food are ok as to you get what you pay for. Next time I will pay more to try other hotels. The quality of time spent at an all inclusive hotel is priceless.

Nice facility, horrible customer service.
    • Deluxe Room

They have charged me before I arrived but receptionist told me that was not a case and tried to charge me again. After calling his manager she prove him wrong. At the day of departure, we have checked out 3 hours before our flight when I was told everything was sorted out. We have left the hotel to do some shopping. When we came back for languages, they stopped our taxi and told driver to not leave! Another receptionist came to tell us that they forgot to scan our passports. This was done by first receptionist upon arrival so this was lie! Why they have not done this when we checked out and still have time to sort it out? Due to this useless staff we have almost missed our flight to Europe. This experience has totally ruined my holiday. I would not recommend this hotel.

Nice facility. On pictures it looks much bigger then it is in real.

We made the best of a bad resort. We will not return or recommend.
    • Deluxe Room

I did not appreciate the constant high pressure sales pitches for the long-term commitment & financial obligations to join a vacation club or relentless requests to take an expensive excursion. The entire result was without hot water for 2 days, for which we were not offered any compensation or even an apology for. Our room keys never worked & we had to continually return to the front desk for them to be reset.

All-inclusive resort for a good price on a nice beach
    • Deluxe Room

This was the first all-inclusive hotel I’ve ever stayed in and now I know I would never stay in one again. I don’t like being surrounded by drunk guests at all hours, the food was not impressive (all the restaurants had similar food) and I prefer to see the real culture of where I am staying instead of feeling trapped at a hotel.

The beach where the hotel is located is beautiful (if not small) and the staff go out of their way to cater to guests. They are very friendly, bilingual and make sure everyone is well fed.

The ocean in front of the hotel is awesome
    • Deluxe Room

I lost my jewelry in my room. It was on the table in the bath room during a tour.

The ocean was awesome. I've never seen such a beautiful blue ocean. You can see that beautiful ocean from the pool. That was unforgettable memory. The restaurant was not bad. The facility was not bad. But you cannot get your slippers and bathrobe unless you are a member of something. Be careful.

Don't worth the money
    • Deluxe Room

Not all inclusive. You need to pay for WiFi 16 dollar for day. The staff didn't explain us about the hotel. The food is small and tasteless. In the middle of the night we tried to order a room service 15 minutes. You have one or two restaurants in the evening and you must order it day before so if you come for one day you will eat the food from the menu of room service. I definitely don't recommend on this place.

Waste of money
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

The location was far from downtown. There were no fun activities in the resort, the food was sub par, they limit your access to drinks (all though you pay for all inclusive) there's someone at 10am on the mic screaming with no one in the pool. There was construction you could hear all day long from your room. Not modern, senior crowd. They make you pay for everything including wifi!!

The staff was friendly.

caution...nightly shows are not suited for children.
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

We saw roaches on the food. Was on 10yr. Anniversary, was not given anything as promised. Time share preasure is overwellming at check in. Nightly shows are not suited for children. Riske...

Pool staff was awesome. Waiters were too..

Breakfast is excellent.
    • Deluxe Room

Main pool is a bit small and way too noisy. The only one with hydromassage is adult only which is not so cool if you have children. Cocktails are all with prepared juices or flavours. Mexico is full of fresh fruits and no cocktails prepared with fresh fruit available. Food in restaurants is not that good as the breakfast.

Breakfast is excellent. Surely the best meal. Restaurants have good variety. They have two pools for the babies (one for infants and another for kids) which is great and also a room where they can play.

Beautiful beach
    • Deluxe Room

We had a terrible check-in - 20 minutes of the check in clerk staring at a screen and mumbling stuff we couldn't hear. We got offerred an upgrade at a discount (I think!) which we declined. We got our all inclusive wrist bads with a stern warning that it would cost $70 dollars if we lost it. Then we were told (after all this time) that our room would be ready in 30 minutes - fair enough as it was still 30 minutes before check-in time, but did it need to take so long to tell us? We returned after 30 minutes, with a different clerk helping us. First question "Can I have the white card you got when you checked in?" Nope - didn't get one of those. After finding us on the system, we were told it would be another 45 mins till our room would be ready. By this time we had no sense of humour left, and explained this to the clerk. Miraculously a room was found. We got no information on the hotel - what restaurants there are, where they are, what facilities and entertainment was available - nada. We wandered around that afternoon, finding everything. The next morning when we wanted to get beach towels we were asked for the "towel cards you were given at check in". Nope, didn't get those either. Unfortunately the check-in debacle coloured my view of the hotel for the rest of the stay. We had a room with an interleading door, and we could hear every word our neighbours said - some thicker doors would be a good idea!

Location is fantastic

The staff was friendly.
    • Deluxe Room

The food was a big upset. Cafeteria food was better. It just lacked flavor. I dreaded breakfast and dinner. Hard to leave to eat somewhere else every day.

The staff was friendly. The activities were fun and it was in a nice location. Good for the price you pay.

It was okay for the price.
    • Deluxe Room

I didn't know that I needed the original Credit Card when I check in. Had to pay with another card and still haven't received the refund. YOU SHOULD PUT IN BIG BOLD LETTER TO TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS TO BRING THEIR CREDIT CARD OR YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AGAIN!

Beach.

Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Room

The beach was too rough. Pillows too hard. When booking tours with the tour desks they do not give full details.

friendly staff. Variety of food available. Waiters in the dining rooms are remarkable.

Impressed by the food choices, always fresh and healthy!
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

Only visited gym once and what was available was good.

Impressed by the food choices, always fresh and healthy! The staff was incredible. Shout out to Rosa/concierge.

Our week at the Solaris
    • Deluxe Room

I did not like customer service. The girl at the front desk was not friendly, I would say cold and impersonal. She even forgot to give us wi-fi, even though we paid for it. Also by the second day, both of our keys were deactivated for no reason. We paid for this room in advance. Our room was located next to one room that was under repairs, and we were smelling all the chemical odors coming from that nearby room. The room contained someone dry cleaning on the bed. We had to demand a room change. My greatest experience was the time we spent waiting for our room after checking in. Apparently, Solaris employed a person called Aldo to recruit those with red wristbands to attend a meeting which he claimed would be beneficial to us. He said this meeting will only take 45 minutes which in fact took 2 hours. We attended the meeting which was similar to timeshare, but they tried to encourage us to become members of Solaris resort. We had a girl Suzi, who told us about the Solaris and their services but when she realized that I will not join their club, she called her manager to convince us. This membership did not meet our needs. When the pregnant manager, whose name is Marianna/ Ailiana realized we were not easily convinced and we were not about to put out $800.00 she became very unprofessional. She told us we wasted her time. Her attitude finalized our decision and even if we were about to join, her unprofessionalism caused us to try and get away from there. However, we had an enjoyable week. I will visit Cancun again but not at the Solaris. Hotels are in abundance " a dime a dozen". You can have your pick.

I like the view from my room.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

People were so friendly!
    • Deluxe Room

This is silly, but there were not many options for English speaking tv so make sure to bring a device with Netflix for the little ones to watch videos.

People were so friendly! Beach and pool area was beautiful.

Repeat visitors
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

The staff was so fun and the pool was the best place to hang out! Not to mention the swim up bar! The generation show was hilarious and very well done. It was my third time there and I won't go to a different resort again.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Pool was nice and easy to get drinks with the amount of bars.
    • Deluxe Room

beds were a little hard.. and it was hard to get a reservation for the specialty dinners. Did not like that the guys had to wear pants to eat and not able to dress casual with shoes.

Pool was nice and easy to get drinks with the amount of bars.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Excellent for families
    • Deluxe Family Room - 2 Adults + 2 Child (ages 5 to 12)

Good location, food. To get Cancun use the "colletivo" bus. Much cheaper than taxi (in Jan 2017 - 10,50 peso/person - one way). Very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Very disappointing, terrible food
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Terrible food quality in general, specially at Rosmarinus (one of the two buffet restaurants). Smell of burned oil everywhere, cheap fish and meats (mostly chicken). One of the a-la-carte restaurants was OK (Marco Polo) but very difficult to get reservations, the other with "oriental" menu was a joke. There are no open air restaurants (except for the snack bar). Also very loud music all day at the swimming pool area, which is quite small so there is no escape from the noise of the animation team. The staff do their work, some try to go the extra mile but most of the time I didn't feel especially welcome. The "concierges" are basically just pushy time-share salesmen. When cutting off their sales pitch they stopped being friendly.

The hotel has a nice swimming pool, is directly by the beach and is in Cancun. Room is basic but OK (ocean view). The size is good, it had a nice view but was quite noisy (wedding events at night, pool music by day, noise from the hallway and from the next door rooms). In summary, I would say that if you don't care too much about the hotel quality and just want to have a good time in Cancun, then this resort might be for you. However, if you care enough to be reading these reviews before booking probably this hotel will disappoint you.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Overall, even with the negatives we enjoyed our stay. This may not be our first choice in the future
    • Deluxe Room

The food wasn't that great, the room had a wet feeling to it, the bed and pillows were really uncomfortable!

During our stay we enjoyed the staff and amenities.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Fun in the sun
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

My only struggles were with the food, I am a vegetarian with a bad nut allergy. The one nice reservation restaurant mostly served meat dishes and the salads generally included nuts. Otherwise all buffet style eating and I never had any idea what I could safely eat. Some waitstaff worked hard to try and help me but I always ended up eating pretty much the same thing every day for 11 days and got burnt out on the limited options. And the bed, was hard as a rock. My body never did get used to sleeping on the hard king bed.

The staff at GR Solaris were amazing. They were very friendly, helpful and most were always smiling. The evening shows were so much fun, we saw the Michael Jackson and dance show twice! We booked 2 excursions through the hotel travel agent and we're not disappointed. Both fun filled days very much worth the money. The pool activities were fun to watch also! Angels brick oven pizzas were to die for! I had a nice Mexican massage in their spa, which was a nice break from the sun. The location and views are wonderful! Beach access is amazing. Nice places to sit by the pool or down on the beach to relax.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Terrible front desk and check in great staff otherwise
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

Front staff is terrible paid extra for upgrade "jacuzzi tub" very small was very dirty lots of DNA from past guest no champagne or bath salts when inquired front desk says yes did we want it really!! It was our 50th anniversary and upgrade was a gift they sent it up two days later too bad they are your first experience there as everyone else was great

Ovilia the fresh omelette maker so nice Except for the front desk the staff was excellent

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

The beach and the fact that you can eat on during the day
    • Deluxe Room

The bathroom! Very very small for a big room it's amazing and very noisy The breakfast

The beach and the fact that you can eat on during the day Restaurant on the beach for the dinner is pleasant

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

The rooms were clean and you can't really complain about...
    • Deluxe Room

The WiFi charge was a complete joke. It didn't actually work properly. The entertainment and bar were pretty bad for Christmas day. Tried to sell us some sort of timeshare the moment we arrived. My travel partner was not pleased about that!

The rooms were clean and you can't really complain about an all inclusive.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Nice staff, horrible food and drinks.

Horrible food and poor alcohol. All inclusive, yes. But the quality they provide is so poor you don't get your monies worth. I rather stay somewhere else and pay for the quality of food and drinks I want.

Nice staff. Nice pool and activities.

Many stuffs were kind except a woman at the front desk.
    • Deluxe Room

A woman at the front desk was very unkind, when we checked in, she didn't give us towel ticket, and she didn't say anything about it. So, I asked her it next day, she said she gave us when we checked in! what?! and many stuffs were very smily, but she was never

Many stuffs were kind except a woman at the front desk. Buffe was good.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Could be much better. Not worth the money.
    • Deluxe Room

Facilities are old and untidy, restaurants are not high quality, wifi not included, music by the pool is ridiculously loud.

Location, sea view, staff was attentive.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Disappointing Christmas
    • Deluxe Room

Food was very poor, not many choices for the size of hotel and not good quality or tasty. The beach is not good for swimming (but the whole of this part of the hotel zone is the same). They have coloured flags on the beach but for the whole time we were there all flags were always red, except they did permit entry to the sea in some places, but completely unclear to people why/where. The sea was far too rough for swimming. The hotel is not close (walking distance) to any shops. Absolute rip-off wifi: $16usd for 1 day! Seriously?! It's not free even in the lobby. A lot of the staff were real jobsworths. A few were very friendly and helpful but some were rude and un-accommodating for simple requests.

Room was large, clean, well maintained and had everything we needed.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

A great value for the money
    • Deluxe Room

At the pool bar, 8oz glasses and short straws for the drinks made for a lot of trips to the bar. These both could have been larger. We had an issue with the safe in our room - it was addressed within 10 minutes

Food was really good. A lot of choices. A deli on the property was open all night. Beds were comfy. Staff was awesome, always helpful and accommodating. Pool area was always clean. Maintenance was always taking care of something to help things stay neat. There were several pools - kids, family adult and large hot tub.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Very friendly staff, nice hotel, food was excellent.
    • Deluxe Room

Could have been a better selection of food at dinner. Two of the three dinner restaurants require reservations. Internet and other services are not included.

Very friendly staff, nice hotel, food was excellent.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Great stay at the GR Solaris
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

I felt the front desk staff could have been friendlier and more hospitable. They need to carry U.S. currency to make change. Food was ok.

Loved the nightly entertainment and all of the staff in the restaurants. Room view was amazing!

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Fantastic!!
    • Deluxe Room

No improvement needed, this hotel has everything.

What's not to love about this hotel. Had a fantastic time from the minute we arrived. Choice of pools, lovely beach, beach bar and swim up bar. Loved the choice of restaurants, the themed nights and the evening entertainment was first class. Great idea to have a deli, which served sandwiches, baguettes and toasties from late afternoon into the night for those who like a late night snack.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

I would not recommend this hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Poor service Lobby is hotter and more humid than outside. Front desk tries to charge you more is peso changes value even though I paid in full upon check in. Electrical sockets in room sparked while trying to plug in phone charger

Bartenders were good The cooks at the buffet are very friendly and helpful. The ocean is close.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Not a bad place, nor a good place. But if I had children I'd probably go here
    • Deluxe Room

Place is cold, not inviting or with character. Food tasted all the same to us. Internet is not a problem to pay, but at that price it's crazy

Good price for an all inclusive, feels like a good place for people with children

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

This is an All Inclusive Hotel with a very good price, the...
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel offers once of those "promotional talks" once you checking (basically they try to sell you a vacation plan for 3 hours and in exchange they give you $70 ticket to spend of some things. DONT DO IT, is a waste of time

This is an All Inclusive Hotel with a very good price, the food is very good and services are top quality, room is very nice and you have 2 pool areas, one for party and one for relaxing with a hot tub.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Beautiful resort for an affordable price
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

They can better tea bags, Black tea was poor. Have more channels in english, offer internet for free in the lobby. Have the restaurants Zai and Marco Polo everyday instead of random days in the week.

I love that there was a space for children. The proximity of the beach, and the rooms were always clean.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Stay away.
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

Awful experience. The place is dark and dingy. The food is awful. The staff seems to have been trained in how to make sure that the guests don't have access to anything. Had to work hard to get a map, a list of restaurants etc.. Then was told that we could not eat at any of the restaurants without a reservation. They pushed us to go to the cafeteria which felt like beetlejuice purgatory. We then went to one of the only 2 restaurants that were actually opened and were turned away because we had no reservation. After insisting, were finally allowed to eat there. Guess what? It was only about a third full! Overall terrible.

The proximity to the airport

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

The buffet breakfast and lunch had a great selection of food
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

The pool bar could have stayed open later than 5:30pm. The pool doesn't close until 10pm but there was no outdoor lighting

The buffet breakfast and lunch had a great selection of food

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Definitely not 4 stars. Go elsewhere, much better choices in Cancun.
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

All food, except for breakfast, was awful, cheap, nothing but fried stuff. Fruit and vegetables were seriously lacking. Don't bother with the reservation restaurants, the ambiance is poor and the food is just as bad, The alcohol was very poor quality. The pool towels felt and smelt bad. The staff was okay, but I expected much more out of what was supposed to be a 4 star hotel. The "entertainment" by the pool was pretty trashy but I suppose some people expect that. The nightly shows were okay. They want to charge you for making local phone calls and outrageous prices for wifi. Our room felt continuously damp, again, I understand this is Caribbean and humidity is always a factor, but it shouldn't be in an air conditioned room. They say they include non-motorized water activities but these are in a different hotel and while they do take you there, they do not provide a ride back.

The beach was lovely. Pools were fine, staff was constantly cleaning the pool deck so that's nice.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Dissatisfied with the service
    • Deluxe Room

the service was horrible, the waiters were not attentive and it is the last time im going or sending friends there because in the past 3 years that i have been there it was great but this time the service was terrible. What happened to the great service and great food. all the food tasted as if they had the same seasonings. Not the best. Before i was very impressed but now this time the service really dropped off. hope you guys do better if i ever decide to return. By the way you don't cater well for children...not good.

the pool and the rooms

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Cancun Weekend Getaway
    • Deluxe Room

Would love to have the T.V stations in English. Would love to see a little more variety of food choices in the "buffet" restaurant.

Staff very friendly and attentive. Beautiful property...very well kept. Loved the 3 pools and easy access to beach.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

WI-FI issue in GR Solaris
    • Deluxe Room

The huge problem in this hotel is about Wi-Fi, because it's NOT free and the cost is around USD 16 per day(2016). When we contracted it, didn't work in the bedroom.

Excelent breakfast, with Strong and funny recreation team.

Be careful about your personal possessions at this hotel,...
    • Deluxe Room

Be careful about your personal possessions at this hotel, missing iPhone suspected stolen.

The staff, food and location

Property needs a little TLC

The staff, food and location

Fair.
    • Deluxe Room

It was loud at night and the Hotel staff tried to sell you their memberships as soon you stepped foot in there.

Great food, great shows.

I had an amazing birthday weekend. Thanks for the awesome treatment. I would surely visit again.
    • Deluxe Room

Everything was fascinating about this place.

Excellent service, the room was clean, staff did an awesome job and the food was great.

Comfortable, clean, great views and great value.
    • Deluxe Room

Food and liquor was mid level, but still good!

Comfortable, clean, great views and great value.

Definitely going back as soon as posible!
    • Deluxe Room

Staff is excellent. Very accommodating and friendly! The resort is very clean and the ocean front view is incredible.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

The food.

The food.

Dissapointed
    • Deluxe Room

Everything. Is an old hotel. Not clean. A lot to improve.

The beach was good.

Highly Recomended ..I will be back soon
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel cleanliness, excellent food variety ..always fresh..I loved the room service ..great dinner shows..the staff was always friendly

The food was not that good.
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

The food was not that good.

Perfect trip in paradise

It was a perfect trip

Activities, the staff and beach were amazing!

Nice beach, nice drinks, good breakfast and nice rooms.
    • Deluxe Room

Nice beach, nice drinks, good breakfast and nice rooms.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Excellent stay

Liked everything

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Perfect!
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

It was perfect for our first vacation ever!

The staff was great. They really went out of there way to make you feel comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Beautiful but awful food
    • Deluxe Room

The food was not very good at all. The alcohol was completely watered down

The property was beautiful and clean. The staff was wonderful

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Breakfasts and lunch.
    • Deluxe Family Room - 2 Adults + 2 Child (ages 5 to 12)

Less vegetarian option during dinner

Breakfasts and lunch.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Great pool, night shows and food.
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

Great pool, night shows and food.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Great resort, but needs better food.
    • Deluxe Room

Need better quality of food. We couldn't get a reservation for the restaurants.

Breakfast was good, dinner lacked quality.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

We spend two nights there but still cannot make reservations...
    • Deluxe Room

We spend two nights there but still cannot make reservations of Zai and MaroPolo. It's a strange arrangement of reservation time.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

On beach.
    • Deluxe Room

March break..too many college kids partying all day and 3-4AM..very steep beach..hard to walk on an angle..!!

On beach..

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Hospitality room !
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

Kind of needed some upgrades, doors, cracked toes, maintenance

Hospitality room ! Stage performances !

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Fun in the sun
    • Deluxe Room

Diner could have been a bit better but for the money it was very good

Breakfast and lunch were very good and many choices.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

excellent
    • Deluxe Room with Ocean View

extremely clean, lots of staff, big rooms with excellent views, loved the 7th floor vip lounge great beach main pool really small though

Awesome

Expensive wi-fi

The staffs and the food.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Super place to stay and relax!

No free WiFi

The property is beautiful and every staff member that we interacted with were all super! They seem to really enjoy working there.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Relaxing week in a great hotel

- a bit crowded pool area - expensive Wi-fi access

- Great Location - Nice and well equipped hotel - Very polite staff - Great evening events

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

The paid wifi

The paid wifi

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Helpful and nice staff, beachfront location, hotel...
    • Deluxe Room with Lagoon View

Quality of the food and cocktails could be better.

Helpful and nice staff, beachfront location, hotel activities.

Browse GR Solaris Cancun All Inclusive traveller photo gallery