Reviews of Hotel Los Patios 4 stars

Carretera Transpeninsular Km 4, 23400 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#55 of 82 hotels in Cabo San Lucas

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

the food was pretty good for the price, the meals are huge,...
    • Junior King Continental

you need a car to move around or to pay really expensive taxis

the food was pretty good for the price, the meals are huge, i had a hard time finishing my meal.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Clean and beautiful property. Relaxing atmosphere
    • Junior King Continental

I waited a long time to be served dinner and I was the only one seated at first, and then just one other table of two. It took a long time to get food, and then I waited so long and didn't get the bill so went and found someone to ask if I could pay. The location isn't good. I did find a place to eat but had to cross the busy highway with no crosswalks. The area around the hotel isn't appealing. I walked to Wal mart and it's not pedestrian friendly at all.

The courtyard and pool were beautiful. I loved the garden atmosphere around the pool. It was a peaceful setting. The room was very clean and the bathroom really nice. I liked the hammock on the patio.

I would not go back
    • Junior King Continental

As soon as we arrived our room was fluded and they were reluctant to give us a different one. The internet signal was very weak. We called for room service at 9 and they said that kitchen closed at 9 30 ( when in the menu says at 10pm) and refused to bring anything. The entry to the hotel was so discussing that 3 cars got stuck on the sand.

It was an ok hotel but no way it was a 4 star hotel

It is a nice hotel, clean, some rooms might just need a...
    • Junior King Continental

It is a nice hotel, clean, some rooms might just need a little refresh,the staff is great, speak english, and very helpfull. It was our second time there and will mostly come back. Maybe the pool could open until 10pm 😀. Thanks

Really nice hotel, great value for price!
    • Junior King Continental

Really nice hotel, great value for price! Nice pool, close to the best part of the beach (the one with no people around) nice big room with everything you need

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great location near the city
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Wifi- Literally every 30 minutes had to get reconnected, has internet range in some areas in the bedroom.

Hotel - Is liked described Junior Room- Is good for 4 people Bathroom- They maintain it clean, has the essentials, good water pressure when taking a shower. Pool- Has the right temperature, it’s always clean. Restaurant- Breakfast is good Is a great location from the city of Cabo San Lucas is 7-9 minutes away the nearest stores there is Costco and The Plaza where Walmart is. This Hotel is good for families but if you want tranquility or a place to rest there might be something out there.

Local hotel on the highway would not recommend!
    • Junior King Continental

I would not recommend this hotel for foreign tourists or those travelling to San Cabo Lucas for the first time. On the second night the pool filter made large pumping and banging noises that keep us up all night. It sounded like construction work was taking place next door. When we complained they seem to know about the issue but said they could not compensate us. It did not help that they could not really speak english well so they pretty much ignored our complaint or not offer alternatives which really soured our stay. In addition to this, the breakfast included is just fruit and toast. There was a buffet breakfast which included hot food available but it was 170 peso extra (and not that great either). Finally, we did not realise the location in the middle of nowhere on the highway, so you need to catch a taxi to get anywhere which is a complete rip off in the area.

This is a good hotel for locals or those that have been to the area before. Once we found out how to use the local bus from out the front from the hotel it was only 12 pesos each to get into the city centre (10 mins away). Great since taxis are a complete rip off at $15-40 USD in comparison and the hotel is on the highway so not the most convenient location. Room service was good value compared to other hotels.

Like it more than originally anticipated!! Can’t beat the value for the price!! Hi
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

We didn’t like that there are no elevators, they are very short staffed in the restaurant.

Liked the location, the view from our second floor room was beautiful, the staff was amazing.

Better than expected
    • Junior King Continental

Wifi was bad in the room, but ok in the common area. Location wasn't perfect, you'd need a car/taxi to get places.

Nice big pool and common area downstairs. Charming decor of the hotel and the restaurant area. Food and drinks at the restaurant are good wth decent prices. Awesome hammock on the balcony. Rooms are rather spacious, our King room had a big bed and a big TV.

Nice stay
    • Junior King Continental

The location is not walking distance to anything but the hotel is well kept.

There's a pool and a restaurant. The rooms and bathroom are spacious.

Good place to stay but not a practical option .
    • Junior King Continental

Location is average, being 10-15 minutes from downtown still you cannot think of walking as it is located right on the highway and the taxi costs 15 USD one way. If you total the sum you spend on taxi throughout your trip with that amount you can get a good resort way closer to downtown and the main areas where you do not need a taxi to travel.

Probably worth the price you pay for the room. Courteous and helpful staff.

Great moderately priced clean hotel with friendly staff.
    • Junior King Continental

I’d suggest two improvements to management: 1. Improve the strength and bandwidth of the Wifi. It’s available in rooms but spotty and somewhat slow. 2. Add screen doors to sliding patio doors so breeze can be enjoyed while keeping bugs especially mosquitoes out.

The Pool and Bar.
    • Junior King Continental

The rough towels. The linens could have been softer. But overall everything was nice.

The Pool and Bar. The place is unique and not set like any other hotel. The employees were friendly and available. The hammock.

Great value for money at a beautiful property
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

They could include shuttle services to the airport and downtown to make it even better!

The Hotel exceeded my expecatations! It's definitely great value for money. Eventhough it is not a beachfront property, the facilities are very nice and and the price is unbeatable. Downtown is not far, but it is better to rent a car if you want to stay here. Taxis in the area are expensive and the area doesn't feel like the safest place. Standard room includes continental breakfast, the fruir was nice and fresh and they also offer other options for an extra charge. There's a hammock at the room!! that's the best possible plus ;)

Nice and clean hotel with pool.

Two km from downtown.

Big room and clean. We paid for a one big bed but there wasn't any room available so they gave us a two-bed-room with two big beds. Breakfast in our price was included but just the continental with a plate of fruit and toast. There are two other options for the breakfast but with an extra cost. The pool is nice but the water was cold around 8pm, when we arrived to the hotel, so we couldn't enjoy it. It is a nice hotel, clean, with big rooms and a parking area.

Not staying here again
    • Junior King Continental

Reservation said breakfast included not true,loud construction west side of hotel plenty mosquitos in room,location not good unless you have a car.you have to cross the 4 lane highway to get to the beach

Nice bathroom,relatively clean

• Junior King Continental

The food was excellent and more Mexican cuisine than American so definitely a bonus. The friendly staff (except the night time receptionist) and layout of the hotel. The location between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo was useful and made it a nice quiet hotel to come back to.

A couple of nuances but would stay here again.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Dinner in the restaurant was mediocre, a few items to choose from without a lot of flavor. If you're too tired to go out it'll work but otherwise worth the effort to find another place. The toilet in the room made the most annoying noise when flushed, don't even know how to describe it, at least it worked. The shower head could be replaced, it had a really wide spray without a lot of pressure so I could see some people with a lot of hair having difficulty. The water was comfortably warm in the hot position. The pool water was on the cool side, not very inviting unless extremely hot outside. The jacuzzi tub was he same temperature with the water from the tub overflowing into the pool. It would have been nice to have a warmer water tub for sitting in to relax the muscles.

The hotel is very clean and nicely laid out with the central courtyard swimming pool and patio areas. My room with a balcony overlooking the pool was nicely sized. The balcony had a hammock that was difficult to get comfortable in, maybe a table and chairs would be a better use of the space. The bathroom was clean with a walk in shower and separate toilet area. Breakfast had a nice selection of cereals, fruit, orange juice, bread for toast and some rolls, plenty to eat.

The pool.
    • Junior King Continental

One frosty staff member on reception. When I was trying to get a towel for the beach he was somewhat difficult/abrupt in allowing me to have one. Especially when I was being polite the whole time.

The pool. I thought the food was surprisingly good. Lunch & Dinner, I didn’t have the cooked breakfast.

We thought it was a great value, it wasn't a resort experience, but it was a nice two weeks.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

It is hard to get to the beach from here. Medano Beach is the closest beach - cross the highway and walk down toward Riu Sante Fe Hotel. You have to cross the busy highway, which was scary at first but I got used to it, and all the locals do it. There is a public access through the hotel, it was closed part of the time we were there, so we couldn't get in. But when they let us in, we were able to get out on the beach. It was a long walk. But to get downtown to the beach, just take the bus it is only 12 pesos. Leaves from right in front of the hotel.

The breakfast was adequate, we liked having toast and fruit and coffee. Pool was so clean and pretty. The waterfall was nice over the pool, the sound helped drown out the other noise from the road. There was no hot tub and the pool wasn't heated. It was cold in February, but it felt nice in the heat of the day. The balcony was nice, but the hammock was useless. We used our beach chairs. The music playing all day at first was annoying - but after two weeks we were loving it, funny how that was. Music starts at 8:30 am and ends at 10:30 pm. The TV had good reception in English. We watched the Olympics. The room was very clean, housekeeper was terrific. There was a lot of noise from the pool with kids playing but we dealt with it. It was a little dark in the room, lighting wasn't the best. Beds were hard and it took a while to get used to. The staff was awesome. Pool/Beach towels available at the desk.

Clean and with a nice pool.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

A little too far from the centre of town - walking would mean walking down the side of a bypass / A road. The staff were generally good but was surprised to be told, when I came home at 1am, that I couldn’t have a bottle of water of buy one and that if I wanted water I needed to come back before 11pm. Not an issue normally but surprised about this in a country where it is not possible to drink water from the tap.

Clean and with a nice pool. Good sized rooms.

It was ok. Glad it was only for two nights!
    • Junior King Continental

The toilet didn't want to flush all the time. The hotel isn't near any restaurants or stores within walking distance so you're kind of stranded without a car.

The bed was big and comfy and they had a hammock on the balcony to lounge in. They had the nicest cats roaming around!i wish I could take them home with me!

Great value
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Horrible pillows, wifi inconsistent. Location is a bit difficult to get to due to being in a divided highway.

Pool and grounds were very nice. Food and drinks were well above average. Quiet.

Would not say there again.
    • Junior King Continental

Loud bangs every few minutes caused by the hotels plumbing and very thin walls made it very difficult to sleep. Also if you don't have a car the hotel is very remote. Taxi ride to the airport is 40.00 a person.

Hotel was clean and modern.

Perfect....
    • Junior King Continental

Everything was good, service, room, the pool, breakfast in the morning very good, very clean everything I was very good. I will recommend this hotel to any one... especially for the price you can't go wrong I would defiantly come back to Los Patios.

Beatutiful courtyard and pool sharply contrasts hotel staff’s lack of hospitality.
    • Junior King Continental

The location is not walkable (on a very busy highway). Staff were very unfriendly and did not accept my booking.com reservation even though I had a print out of my confirmation, proof of PayPal payment, and all of my email correspondence from booking.com. I was double charged for my room and have been worrying about how I will get my money back since I checked in. On top of being double charged, we were given a dark musty room in the corner of the hotel with no view of the outside. I am furious! After talking with 4 different staff members (and being completely unable to contact booking.com) I was told I could not receive my refund until after I left the country. I am still trying to reach someone about this to get my money back. I will not make reservations with booking.com ever again. the international numbers they give on their reservation form do not work. Buyer beware!

The courtyard and pool area was beautiful, but that’s about it.

unique
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

doesnt provide small wash towels , no business area , 1950 music kept on playing all day, not enough parking for customers , take your shampoo and conditioner good thing Costco and wal -mart are down the block , no ice machine, basic, no bells or whistles ,If your dog don't like cats not a good place for you to stay several cats roaming the premises

prices and location

The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of space for...
    • Junior King Continental

Pay attention to the fact that there are 24% of additional taxes that will be added to the price! Also, the receptionist made a mistake regarding our bill but then did not even apologize for it. He was really quite rude (the other personell at the reception was the opposite though). The breakfast included in the price was alright. However, we were only allowed to choose between either toast or fruit with granola. Also, each person is only allowed to get one serving. Honestly, that is not what I would expect from a 4-star hotel.

The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of space for all 3 of us. The pool area is very nice. The hotel is definitely not the most central and when they say its a 15 minute walk to the beach, they are talking about a walk along a main street. However, there is a bus stop right in front of the house which takes you to the centre for 12 pesos per person.

The hotel has a great pool and restaurant area for relaxing.
    • Junior King Continental

Our room was a back facing room, so we didn't use the patio as it received no sun and faced a neighboring building, so that was somewhat disappointing. I asked to switch rooms, but was told all the the balcony rooms were doubles so we weren't able to switch.

The hotel has a great pool and restaurant area for relaxing. The room was spacious and the bathroom was clean with a good shower. We received the continental breakfast with our booking which included cereal, toast and coffee. We hired a car for the time we stayed in Cabo, which I highly recommend as the hotel is located about a 10 minute drive from the centre of town.

Room was very spacious.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Don’t be fooled by the lovely photos, the hammocks are old and tangled so it is not possible to relax in them. Pool furniture needs replacing, many screws missing etc. Some staff ok but most not very friendly. Breakfast was just awful. Lastly, the location is terrible - you can’t walk anywhere nearby really.

Room was very spacious. We got an ok price booking last minute.

A good jumping off point for the Baja
    • Junior King Continental

They played music throughout the day which was a bit anoying. The pillows were so large they were impossible to sleep on. There was not a way to walk to the beach even though it was close.

Beautiful pool and patio. Hammocks on every room. The showers were really nice.

Excellent hotel-value for money,huge rooms, super wifi and a great nights sleep!
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

I was more than happy with everything- great value.

We liked the size and comfort of the room. Both the bedroom and bathroom were large and well equipped.The bedroom had a huge desk area, huge mirror, and a very comfy chair! The bathroom was huge-with a separate toilet, shower room and sink and wardrobe area-really impressive. There was a lovely patio area with hammock for each room. The shower was great-hot and good pressure! The bed was very comfy and we slept well. The pool area and bar area were beautiful-very clean and relaxing. It was easy to park our car and felt safe. The wifi was excellent-superfast and strong in our room. We enjoyed our complimentary continental breakfast each morning-we got toast, cake, fruit, yogurt, granola, coffee and juice. The staff were lovely-very helpful and friendly. It was very easy to catch the bus outside the hotel into the main marina area of town.

The property was beautiful, and the price was right.

The property was beautiful, and the price was right. Rooms were small, but clean. The staff was lovely. Don’t try to check in early, though. It’s apparently a different employee who checks people out, as checks people in. The check out guy Completely ignored us, like wouldn’t even look my direction, until the correct person got there. We waited an hour, and had a snack in the restaurant. No worries. I will absolutely stay here again :-)

Quaint clean quiet Hotel
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Location is a slight challenge for getting large jugs of water, snacks etc. but the bus is very cheap and easy to utilize. They dont have a hotel store but that makes it authentic and not Americanized with sky high prices.

Quaint, cute, small and well maintained, great pool. Absolutely adore the hammock on each balcony, quiet and clean. Delicious free breakfast. And nice small menu from hotel restaurant. Great Prices!!!!

Beautiful place, would stay here again if I visit. Pool was amazing.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

The dirt road leading to the property. There is only a limited number of parking spots before you have to park on the street.

Mango Margarita was delicious. The bathrooms in the room are beautiful and huge! Love the hammock on each patio. Huge space

Great place to stay for those on a budget and aren't afraid to leave the Americanized resorts.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

You can't walk to Medano Beach from the hotel; you have to take the bus. Also, trying to cross the road from the bus to the hotel is like playing Frogger and can be hard. Everything is outdoors so there is a layer of sand everywhere.

I love that each room has its own hammock outside. All of the employees we spoke with were really friendly and helpful. The little restaurant is good, too.

Great place with a good price.
    • Junior King Continental

We had a room that didn't face the courtyard so you just look at a wall. We asked to change our room and they switched us no problem with a view of the courtyard and ocean. Most of the staff didn't speak much english.

It was clean and quiet and the food was great.

Good Breakfast.
    • Junior King Continental

Communication with staff! We have stayed here many times, apperently they changed the pet policy! But there were at lleast 6 cats roaming around, sitting on furniture table ect. They did let us stay with our small service dog after waiting for a least 45 minutes at check in.

Good Breakfast.

Excellent value at discount rate we paid through Booking.
    • Junior King Continental

We were happy to walk a little bit to get to town, but if you can't/prefer not to have to, then the location is a little inconvenient.

Excellent value at discount rate we paid through Booking.com (walk-in rate is a little steep). Great pool, lovely room, shower etc. Very helpful staff, nice food at the restaurant.

Great short stay. Continental breakfast was above average.
    • Junior King Continental

The walls are a bit thin, and the hall can get noisy with early morning check outs. No big problem.

The hotel was located very near resort that we had booked for a week. It was a perfect place to stay because we arrived one day before our resort reservation.

Hotel is ok but there is no local transportation and the hotel staff could care less.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Los Cabos has absolutely no local transportation like Uber or shuttles. The taxis are practically unavailable and exorbitantly expensive. The hotel staff couldn't help me out even one Little bit with finding a shuttle back to the airport. Their propaganda says that they have a business center, not true.

The hotel was good for the value.

Good. For a short stay and prompt "get away" it is perfect.
    • Junior King Continental

Coffe cold and seemed "instant" not from the pot. O.J. was diluted with water. Very bad tasting. Staff not too friendly. But, I would stay here again since I have been a customer for several years. Each time has been different but, overall I would recommend to friends.

Fruit.

Place could have a little more ambiance, i.
    • Junior King EP

I would have like a shuttle bus to town. Walking to the city bus is not exactly great and coming back there is a high risk of getting hit by a car or truck crossing the highway. The TV was only in Spanish. Closed caption was not working, which was a real bummer. This needs to be corrected or I will not stay here again.

Place could have a little more ambiance, i.e. better decorated. Buffet for breakfast shd. change on a daily basis. After 7 days, I just about had it with your buffet.

The grounds were well kept
    • Junior King Continental

When I arrive to check in there were three people at the front desk. One was helping two men and the other two weren't really doing anything. No one really said hi to me. I had to say hello I'm here to check in. Just not the best customer service. There is also a very big Spanish- English language barrier. Not a lot of the staff speak English well, and the restaurant workers don't either.

The grounds were well kept

Great accommodations and food for great price.
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

The breakfast buffet was not good at all compared to the menu items for breakfast. In the Middle of our stay they changed over to buffet instead of allowing us ordering from the menu. There were no meat choices on the buffet. Lunch Cobb salad was best i ever had.

The food in the on-site restaurant was authentic delicious cuisine. It was much better than the resort food until they changed to a buffet. The Staff was very accommodating. They did not speak much English. Also We were the only African Americans on the property the entire week. We were stared at by the hotel guests every day. It was very obvious they were staring at us & kind of uncomfortable at first. We made the best of it.

Well kept facilities, and rooms, ashame the staff couldn't speak English well. but otherwise good.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

Staff couldn't speak much English nearly entirely Spanish only. Which was really hard to communicate unless using a translator via smart phone. Otherwise was very impressed. Except location was a bit far from centre of San Lucas.

Rooms were fab, except could put table and chairs on balcony instead of a hammock.

Wouldn't recommend this hotel
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

The manager was rude,we paid for an extra adult and they didn't want to serve them breakfast. Our door key everyday wouldn't work so we had to keep taking it to the front desk to activate it. There was ants in the room all over the place.

More business around them not have to cross a busy and dangerous road.the beach is no where close to it walking.

Great place for the price
    • Junior King EP

The road in front is not very pedestrian friendly, actually very dangerous. There is no way to cross safely. If you have kids, plan to rent a car for sure.

I really like the overall, the staff are very welcoming! Super cozy pool! Good ambience! Our room was super clean and the AC very efficient.

Good for budgeting and not to far from the beach
    • Junior King Continental

I liked the balcony and their restaurant had good food

It was good but the air conditioner kept breaking down on me, and tv channels were not good either

The presence of a fridge in the room was nice.
    • Junior King EP

The location of the hotel is just by some sort of high way. We did not find any possibility to go anywhere walking, we always had to take the car. Just opposite our room there were building works

The presence of a fridge in the room was nice. The air conditioning was also nice

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Highly recommend this hotel
    • Junior King EP

Far exceeded expectations. Given the low price, I was expecting something along the lines of a Mexican Motel 6. Instead, I found a beautiful and elegant and quite stylish hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Thank you for a clean room and great service!
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

There was a bee nest on the patio where the beam and the outer wall meet. We closed the patio door, two bees still got in my husband was stung twice. The next morning we did tell staff, the came up and sprayed the bees right away. Offered us a different room, however we were leaving that day.

We enjoyed the staff. They were excellent at their jobs and friendly. The bathroom was great. Good shower, plenty of towels. The magnifying mirror was a bonus and much appreciated. We had two meals on property both were good and a fair value.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Our stay was fabulous i love Cabo ...
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

The pool was ice cold and the jacuzzi did not work our reservation included breakfast. They did not honor that .

I liked the hotel the area the bus was very easy and accesible. THE HOTEL WAS BEAUTIFUL LIKE A SMALL PARADISE.Very clean Dining and Bar Staff excellent

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Clean, safe, 5 minute drive to restaurant/clubs
    • Junior King Continental

I paid extra to include a continental breakfast to my room reservation. That breakfast only included Juice/Coffee and Fruit/Corn flakes. The rest was available for purchase. Don't include the breakfast in the booking

Clean, safe, 5 minute drive to restaurant/clubs

Way too far from the
    • Junior King EP

Way too far from the Beach and the center, you need to take a buss or taxi. After 11pm definitely a taxi 250 pesos, about $12. If you go to Cabo for leisure and fun try to get different hotel, closer to the center.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Nice hotel but not easy to access from the main road.
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

Constant hum from some machinery in basement. Not enough cleaning staff to get round all the rooms - had to ask them to empty the bins.

Attractive decor. Nice pool. Restaurant food good value.

Relaxing hotel with local character, great drinks and a clean lovely pool and courtyard.
    • Junior King EP

Private patio chairs in addition to the hammock would have been nice. Service from the restaurant was so-so. Just ask for the check as soon as you can to avoid waiting around. Found this to be the case at all places in the area. Bummer its not a bit closer to downtown. Need a car to make this place work out. Our car was a fantastic value and we were all over the place, even up to the beaches north of LaPaz (highly recommend). The highway is crazy and the hotel is right on it. However I was not bothered by the busy road; could not hear it at all in the open courtyard or our patio. The breakfast we did not bother with. They never gave us any passes or anything. Nothing was ever out available in the mornings. Coffee once in a while. So we just ate our own fruit, fresh cheese, beans and tortillas for breakfast....and packed lunch. :) The center round pool is not a hot-tub, it just looks like one. Maybe was a hot-tub the past.

Loved the Los Patios and would absolutely stay there again. Friendly staff. Great cheap drinks and good food (basic menu) Margs and pinas were about 3.50 USD, dinner for two was 20.00 bucks with drinks. Lovely and local flare courtyard with gardens. Very very well kept. Enjoyed the courtyard music. Changed genre according to time of day. Very unique set up to access rooms, almost open air, palms planted along hallways that reach through to the sky. The woodwork in the rooms and shelving in the bathroom is very nice. Great hot water and pressure. Separate toilet room, rather modern I thought. Comfy bed and good linen. Absolutely loved how both the sliding doors to access the patio slid away and opened up the whole room to the patio. I found it perfect. Extended two more nights even. Did not want to move, but we wanted to go to San Jose del Cabo to escape the crazyness of Cabo. Tips: Ask for a room that has the hammock facing the courtyard. We had a fridge in our room too. Just ask if its not there. Rent a car. $20 USD for the whole week from Ace. Driving is not as scary as you may think. They fill your car for you and take a credit cards. No worries. Good to have plenty of Pesos rather than dollars for your time in Los Cabos. Exchange rates can be different (17-20) and you never know if you get correct change if you pay in dollars. Closest nice quiet beach is Playa Santa Maria or Playa Las Viaduas, both towards San Jose. Playa Palmilla was in our opinion the best one. Excellent tide pools and snorkeling, soft sand, and you can rent a kayak. Avoid Medano beach if you want to relax. Go there to book a tour for your haggled price, then bail. (They always will drop the price....on anything). Too much vendor harassment for me. Constant and annoying. Bring your own snorkel equipment. Any swimmable beach you drive to in the area, you can snorkel on your own. Saw amazing fish at every bay we went to.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Look out which room You get: some rooms are nice, others are bad (no view, no windows)
    • Junior King Continental

No windows in the room, the tiny terrace with hammock was completely enclosed by walls and had no view. It felt like a prison cell. We checked in early in the morning, but when we came back later, no reservation was made for the room we had asked for. The personnel in the restaurant was unfriendly. The breakfast which is included in the price is awful. If You want a better breakfast You have to pay extra.

Huge pool

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

My first trip to Cabo
    • Junior King Continental

The hotel doesn't have face towels. For the Continental Breakfast you get fruit or cereal but you can't have both. That doesn't make sense to me seeing as though it's the miniature box of cereal.

The hotel was nice and clean. I love the hammock on every balcony. My room had a pool view. Staff was nice. The water pressure in the shower was amazing. Bus stop right outside so you can save money versus taking a taxi.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Amazing Place!
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

It was quiet, the restaurant was amazing, the staff went above their duties to help my husband get me roses for valentine's day. The staff is are friendly and helpful in general. When you're in your room you don't hear any oitside noise. The food at the on site restaurant is so good and the prices can't be beat.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Chill steal for your quiet Cabo weekend!
    • Junior King EP

It is 3-4 KM outside downtown Cabo, which for some people would be a negative. We did not mind it at all. We took the public transit bus for 13 pesos each into town (bus stop directly in front of hotel) without any issues. This is much much cheaper than private taxi. The hotel is close to 2 good restaurants Asi y Asado and Vagabond Trailer Park. But it is only about a 5 minute drive to town or maybe 10 minute by bus. I would only walk it in daylight, since sidewalks are a bit spotty.

Quiet low-key place. Nice to come back to the beautiful patio/bar/pool space after the business of downtown Cabo. Friendly staff. David at the front desk was great! Clean. Nice private patio with hammock. This was a bargain! I would stay here again. Bus stop right in front of the hotel was super handy. We used public transit the entire stay and recommend it if you want to save alot of money. Took bus to/from airport for only 80pesos apiece (about $5).

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

We're coming back!
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

The employees, including the restaurant staff, were all friendly, helpful & took very good care of us. The breakfasts & the tortilla soup were very good, we had our dinner there several times during our 8 day stay. Although the hotel is on a major street, it was quiet & peaceful, perfect for reading or napping on the patio. We were happy to discover a safe in our room. Beach towels are also provided.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Smaller hotel without luxury
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

Location on a busy highway. Out of town, difficult to get to a beach or other restaurants. You need your own transportation or use taxi service.

Hotel and staff were all modern and friendly with delicious food and good food and drink prices.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Restaurant was nice.
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

Our location was terrible.Out in no mans land and far from beach. We had to bus down and taxi home.This was the only inconvenience.

Restaurant was nice. Good meals and prices.The hotel was very staff freindly and beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Great value, great place
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

I recently spent 8 days on a girls' trip at Los Patios. I was happy to discover a safe & a refrigerator in our room & free wi-fi. The employees were all professional, friendly & helpful. Our room was comfortable & clean. We were provided with everything we requested. Our meals were very good, be sure to try the tortilla soup. Eduardo, our desk clerk, helped us plan trips to the blown glass factory (a must see activity!), Cabo San Jose & Todos Santos (also a must see). He also helped us navigate the bus system on our arrival. Yes, a trip to the beach requires a bus or taxi ride but the hotel provides a quiet stay, even though it's on the highway. The patio was perfect for relaxing & reading or napping. I would definitely stay here again. Next time I won't pack my own beach towel as they are provided.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

great spot good service at the hotel misleading booking
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

Miskead on the taxs when I booked the confirmation said taxes exckuded

The originallity but I was told tax included and my booking confirmation said tax exckuded

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

During the holiday season this Hotel is a find because they don't double their rates
    • Junior King EP

The rooms could use more lights.

Local's place. Great manager. Had a problem with a noisy room. Ibarra moved me to a quieter room and didn't charge me for the that night's stay. You can't ask for more. Each room has a private patio with a two person hammock. The small restaurant in the Hotel is quite good and reasonable. Chef David is creative and the dishes were flavorful. Close to stores and five minutes drive to town.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Los Patios is not beach front. But nice staff.
    • Junior 2 Queen beds EP

The hotel was supposed to be a short walking distance to the beach but it was actually quite far, not a lot of local food options near by, staff weren't fully English speaking, not many TV channel options, and most channels were in Spanish without subtitles.

Daily cleaning service, staff were helpful and accommodating, beach towels, on site restaurant, free water bottle every day.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

AGRADABLE

la almohada era estupenda

WORTH IT!

Everyone was extremely nice

pool
    • Junior King Continental

I wanted a room that had the view to the pool but "they didn't have any available"!

pool

We only had one night between flights and it was just perfect for that.
    • Junior Continental 2 Queen beds

The only problem was the pool was a little cool

The staff colors layout and breakfast were all just right

very good

the Enter

is good

• Junior King Continental

The man at front desk not friendly or helpful!

This place is a gem! Excellent beds and clean rooms. Nice pool! We had a very good experience here!

The price was great and the hotel pool was beyond awesome

The rough towels