Reviews of Paradisus Los Cabos All Inclusive 5 stars

Km 19.5 Carretera San José del Cabo - San Lucas, 23400 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#13 of 82 hotels in Cabo San Lucas

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 68

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Great for relaxing, Tipp driven service
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

At the beginning we had issues with our transfer. Nobody was able to confirm us even after a direct phone call to the hotel, where a super unfriendly guy said you have to call reservations and hang up on us. We reserved 8 days in advance the phone call was one day before our flight to mexico. I am used to much better services regarding airport transfer especially from a 5 star hotel. Although we enjoyed our stay there, there were a few situations we weren't completely happy about. For example the bartender at the pool bar was super unfriendly and rude, only friendly to costumers who gave him generous tips, which leads to the fact that the majority of the staff could take an example of Hector and employees of the Restaurant Mole. Food&Beverages were for an all inclusive hotel pretty good. The sad part was just that we ordered once room service for lunch, which ended up to be one of the worsed room service experiences we ever had. Includiung the nachos, we never had such awful nachos with cheese (and we are from europe). Which is very sad, as we were in Mexico! There is defintely an improvement to make. Another thing which bothered us, was the fact that the restaurants did not offer the ful menu as it was low season. There was no pre-information about this. We also tried to fix an appointment at the Spa, due to the ridicolous prices (it was even more expensive than in Switzerland!!) I ended up only to go there to fix quick my eye brows. The staff was not friendly at all and they didn't let me to charge the service to my room, which I still don't know why as it was written on the hotel app we are able to charge spa treatment into the room bill. I felt treated there like somebody who is not able to afford it and only bothering them. So therefore due to the unfair prices and bad services we ended up not using any spa treatments.

We had a lovely welcome and enjoyed our stay there. The room itself (we had the lowest room category) was very nice, spacious and had a nice shower. The resort itself is pretty nice and to our time very empty so we had plenty of space at the pool and at the beach. Also nice cabanas. We enjoyed every night a drink at the sky bar were we appreciated the superb service of Hector. Hector was from the beginning a super host and a fun bartender to hangout with. Also the mexican restaurant; Mole was superb and the service impeccable.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Come here for the coconut shrimp and stay here if you want to be pampered.
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (3 Adults) - Adults Only

None. It was fabulous.

Loved my stay here. I upgraded to a swim-up room on the royal services side and it made my birthday extra-special. It was the most relaxing vacation I have had. Who would of thought having a butler would make it even better. I call this vacay coconut shrimp and fries all day with mojitos. I was never really into all-inclusive until I stayed here. they have activities for all ages, the staff was amazing from checking-in to checking-out. Also if you go in October they release turtles that they have protected. It was such an awesome experience. I would stay here again. Jewels: Most swimmable beach Staff is amazing Cocktails are plentiful and they have Flor de Cana Rooms are spacious and my hair was loving the conditioner Music every night

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The property was beautiful we enjoyed the food the drinks...
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

There was really nothing that I would say we didn’t like it was totally an enjoyable trip and we would definitely stay again!

The property was beautiful we enjoyed the food the drinks and the pool entertainment was fun especially joseph! We have the Royal service and it was definitely worth it, our Butler Ramon was amazing and easily did all of our reservations for horseback riding and restaurants for our group it took a load off of me! The bartenders were very accommodating as well as Sergio who took good care of us at the pool for the days we were there!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Paradise, it lives up to its name.
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

Nothing, it was wonderful.

Octavio was an awesome Butler. Pool side food and breakfast was awesome. The Japanese restaurant show was great and delicious. Beautiful place. The entire staff was so nice.

Not worth the money
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

Waiting times to get a seat in the restaurants and even worse the waiting times for the food. Startes would come all togetger with the main dishes and the table is packed. Water bottles are „ultra mini“ size, you ask for more - expect 30 minutes to wait.

The beach

Most enjoyable

To leave !!

The food was excellent and the personnel just perfect. I will certainly return. Please note that the hotel has a private beach where you can swim every day. This is unusual in Los Cabos. I really recommend the hotel

The property is truly beautiful!
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

The property is truly beautiful! The restaurants were very good (compared to other all inclusive resorts, where I've never been happy with the food!) They also served top shelf liquor as a part of the all inclusive which is always a plus. It is a little far from downtown, but we were there for a family trip so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Amazing 4 days here in a mini paradise
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

Nothing this place is incredible

Facilities are amazing, drinks and food are great. Staff are super friendly at every part of the resort. We spent 4 days here and even with a huge tropical storm and flooding 2 of the days the staff did everything they could to make our stay amazing. Main pool with swim up bar is great. We upgraded to the pool access room royal suite and it was the best decision we made.

Relaxing, clean and beautiful !
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

I never got my honeymoon special in the room. I think they got busy because they had two weddings tht week but for the money paid. We should have gotten attention with that detail.

I was here for my honeymoon. They treated us very well. Lots of yummy food and various options. One of the few hotels that you can actually swim in beach.

• Family Concierge Garden View Suite

Food can be hit and miss.. towels were rough.

The service is outstanding and people were friendly & delighted to help at every turn. The property was incredibly clean, and they work hard to keep it that way. Noticed they're not big on straws or throwaway cups so i liked that as well. 24/7 room service and full liquor bottles in the room included! The steak and sweetcorn during dinner at Market grill and the machaca quesadillas at Gabi Bar are perfection. Also the bacon at the Naos buffet was awesome.

GREAT FOOD and really nice staff.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

Swimmable beach is VERY small. Most of the adjacent beach is not swimmable.

GREAT FOOD and really nice staff. Almost every employee went out of there way to make you feel special. Super nice property.

Not a pleasant experience and will never return
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

Not sure if property was understaffed but the service I received was extremely poor. For example I ordered towels for room and it would take an hour. If I ordered room service it would be even longer. On top of that the front desk staff was very rude.

Layout of property, beach, and views were amazing! Food was decen.

The location is perfect.
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

The food could have been better. It wasn’t bad but it could have been better. Everything else was great.

The location is perfect. Halfway between the airport and the city. The place is so relaxing and luxurious. The staff is outstanding. Everything is so fresh and clean. It is great for couples. A lot of romantic things to do. Also great for families.

Perfectly Paradise
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

Nothing, everything was seriously just incredible.

The staff and the resort were spot on Incredible. Exceeded all of our expectations. The hotel is great, clean, big enough yet small enough, views are amazing, many food choices and delicious, but the service here is just beyond what any words can describe. I’d love to give names of the ones who took extra care of us but honestly everyone at this resort goes above and beyond. Our first time at this resort and we extended our stay and will definitely be back. Truly one of THE BEST places to stay in Los Cabos. We had a great honeymoon and Paradisus was the icing on the cake.

A beautiful resort with fantastic facilities.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

The beach is very beautiful but steep and the waves huge and dumpy - not safe for ocean swimming.

This resort had everything you could need on vacation from relaxing by the pool to a raft of activities including cooking classes, yoga & aqua aerobics. We loved the all inclusive rate for the resort (this included all food and beverages and a number of activities) and there was a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars. The staff were amazing so friendly and helped make our vacation very memorable.

We had a spectacular week at this property and would love to return.
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

The only disappointment was that the surf is dangerous so we chose to relax at the pool, when we normally would hang out on the beach.

We were delighted with Royal Service. The setting was spectacular. We were part of a wedding party and that too was organized perfectly. For a week we were treated like royalty. Such a friendly professional staff...always asking if they can serve us a beverage, food etc. We had an amazing time there with our relatives. The week flew by.

Beautiful recently remodeled Resort with good service but so, so food
    • Family Concierge Garden View Suite

This Resort is not well prepared to serve people with Celiac (Gluten intolerant). They say they do, but the personnel has varying degrees of understanding of what it really means. This was particularly bad at breakfast where the person making the Omelettes said they can't make them Gluten Free, but the Chef said differently. Who do you believe. Once we call them out on this they tried to do better the next day, but not much beyond that. The quality of the food could be much better. I mean the food is fine, but for this level and cost of resort my expectations are much higher in terms of quality and variety The service and food selection and quality at breakfast at Naos was mediocre at best. The steak at the Grill restaurant was very good. The Oriental Japanese restaurant was the worst. The one next to be pool was OK (try the Tuna Tartar - very good) When visiting this (and many other) resort in Cabo you need to be aware of the topography, the beach is far and down there. The quality of the beach is lower when compared with Cancun. Entertainment was very basic. I have seen much better in other all inclusive resorts.

This is a beautiful recently remodeled Resort. All the facilities are and look brand new. The rooms are very comfortable, spacious, beautifully decorated. Very clean and very well maintained. The room decor is up-scale. The outside areas are well kept. The Pool is very nice and the service personnel in the pool and rooms is very helpful. The butler service in the concierge service is a nice touch. They even give you a cell phone to contact you butler with any questions or issues. We did use his help on the first day primarily. The check-in experience in this Hotel is great. Much better than other similar hotels that I have seen. No promos, no time-sharing B.S. selling speech. Very nice feeling.

This 5 Star resort is no more than a 3 star at best.
    • Royal Suite with frontal Ocean View (Adults Only)

The food was average to below average. The royal service is a joke - the guys mostly stood around talking amongst themselves. When we arrived, the "butler" showed us our room, but forgot to mention things like...the list of restaurants, the Spa, room service, getting the APP to see the activities etc. (All of these things are normally explained.) Then he went on to tell us how sick he was, but would do his best for the day. The beach is small and far away - the sand is rough - like gravel. For anyone with mobility issues, forget about going to the beach -there are many stairs to go down and a long walk to get there. Only one swimming pool with terrible service. If you're a young, pretty female, then you get better service. The food they put out by the pool around noon is fair at best - then it sits there with tons of flies all over it. Not much for entertainment - day or evening. The level of English is minimal (for those of you who don't speak Spanish). I speak basic Spanish, but the staff still managed to get a simple breakfast order wrong. A group from Telmex (Mexican phone company) were there for a few days while we were there. The group from Telmex had amazing attention and service - our level of service was mediocre at best. We paid A LOT of money to stay at this resort - we were expecting to get what we paid for, but we definitely did not! I have stayed at many other All-Inclusives in Mexico and this was by far the most disappointing of them all. We spoke to a staff member regarding our concerns and he revealed to us that we are not the first to complain - in fact, he had heard many complaints prior to ours. We witnessed (over-head) another couple speaking to a manager about their disappointments and in conversing with other couples at dinner or at the pool bar, they also commented about their concerns and disappointments of the resort. To be clear...

The property was well maintained - very clean. The cleaning staff was great - hard working, friendly. We had an ocean front view and it was beautiful. Some of the staff members were great! I'd mention names, but with the high turn-over rate, I don't think it makes a lot of sense or a difference.

Amazing stay.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

Royal Service was good, however the butler service wasn’t as useful as I thought it would be. Better off just calling the front desk for any issues.

The staff was amazing. Alex was one of the best poolside helps around.

Enjoy!

Ocean view room can be more REAL OCEAN VIEO

All the staffs are extremely friendly Very good service Food is pretty ok Swimming pool is pretty Nice environment Had very good time staying there!!! All the people are very nice!! Thank you so much!!

great facilities and location, very friendly and efficient...
    • Royal Suite with frontal Ocean View (Adults Only)

The food is a little boring although there is a lot of it and the all you can eat and drink does mean that there are a lot of quite noisy drunk people around the place. It is also incredibly noisy, there is different music coming from differing sources around the resort so there is nowhere to chill out in peace and quiet other than the beach.

great facilities and location, very friendly and efficient staff

Good but not amazing
    • Royal Suite with frontal Ocean View (Adults Only)

Some staff badly needed training and they are all tip hungry which makes one uncomfortable. The place is noisy with lots of different music from different sources conflicting with each other. The place is all you can drink so by lunch time there are many noisy drunk guests. A quiet area would have been appreciated as there is nowhere to relax in peace and quiet.

Clean and well maintained hotel complex with good but not outstanding unlimited food and drinks. It has a large busy pool and swim up bar which is good if you want to party.

Food staff
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

Was disappointed in the Royal service that I paid for could not get food by the pool from la palapa Butler really did nothing for us on site club was not open till time they said it would be. Other than that I would definitely return and tell all my friends to go there

Food staff

Excellent service, grounds and people.
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

I just like be down closer to Los Arcos and town.

Food was excellent, Nice top shelf alcohol, staff was amazing, friendly and always smiling. From gardeners to Butlers - all were excellent.

The facilities and food etc was great, and also the all inclusive nature. M
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

It was not well suited for young couples. There was no vibe. It was far from town, so costs about $30 each way for the taxi ride. I would suggest staying at the ME hotel for younger couples

The property was really nice, and the food was nice. The wifi was really good.

It was a nice place, Staff could have been more responsive.

I really did not like that I was charged more than I arranged on Booking.com

It was a nice place, Staff could have been more responsive. Yes we tipped well.

Overall wonderful! Something for everyone.
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

Way above our expectations! The staff was friendly and ithe hotel was incredibly clean! The food was amazing....so many choices. The hotel is nicely designed with beautiful bars and restaurants. The Beach was perfect and you can swim. We will definitely go back! 🏝💃🏻🍹🧘🏼‍♀️💕🎉

A luxurious resort that you truly do not need to even leave to enjoy your stay.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

technology could be better in the rooms (speakers/bluetooth). La Palapa was disappointing for it to be the exclusive restaurant on the property. The breakfast buffet was a bit underwhelming as well.

the services were great. the rooms were nice. Gabi Beach's food was amazing. the staff were also very kind.

very fresh clean comfortable and quiet in Nov.
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

The resort food was soso. Mole restaurant nice staff just not good service. Seemed disorganized. Wedding planners assistant never e-mailed the package info.

Best coffee I've had on a vacay. Very clean. Very nice staff. Loved the decor and function of the swim up room. The butlers Omar and octavio were attentive.

• Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

Kept waking up with bites on my legs. Don’t know if it was bed bugs or mosquitos from the night.

The staff were excellent!!! Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. They made traveling with a 6 month baby an ease. Always had purée available for my child.

Fantastic Vacation
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

- Restaurants get full during rush hours and sometimes quote you an hour of wait time if you come at 7pm. Also even if you get in, you might have to wait 30–60 minutes for the food. We had a particularly bad experience in the Asian restaurant where we waited at least 30 minutes on the appetizer. This is why having the Royal Service child-free restaurants is valuable as they are relatively empty. - To enjoy this place you need to have a pretty high tolerance for children. Things can get loud in restaurants and at the pool. - The bed was a bit too soft for my taste. It might be helpful to offer a selection of mattress firmness at the time of booking. - The staff expects (and sometimes demands) a lot of tipping. For example, our Wet Bar waiter started coming to us holding a few dollar bills in his hand to indicate the other guests have tipped him. Once I gave him $2, which is probably too low for the work that he did and less than he expected, the next margarita that he brought tasted terribly and he never came back. Over time we figured out the tipping etiquette and things went more smoothly. I recommend bringing $100 in small bills if you are staying for a few days.

- The resort makes a great first impression. It is newly renovated, everything is clean, no signs of wear and tear, relaxing music playing in the hallways, smiling and helpful staff. There was still minor construction going on in the main checkin area, but it did not affect us. - Our package included Royal Service which has a few benefits: separate checkin area, access to additional two adult-only restaurants, and a personal butler. We did not take advantage of the butler, but the other benefits were very helpful. The Royal Package was added to our booking because we had a room with a swim up pool and this was a pleasant surprise. - The checkin experience was great, the moment you step foot on the property, the staff takes your luggage, offers drinks, gives a tour of the resort. - The room is of adequate size, very clean, with great furniture and nicely decorated. The mini bar has a few snacks and a decent drink selection. The shower has two sets of shower heads which presumably would allow two people to shower which is a cool idea. There is a bathtub in the middle of the room, which is a bit strange, but I'm sure some people will find a use for it. - The swim-up pool is nice, I only used it only a couple times, so in itself to me it was not worth the additional price. However as I mentioned above these rooms include Royal Service which definitely make it worth it. - We asked for a quiet room and our request was fulfilled because we had the room facing the golf course as opposed to the main pool which can have noise from music and children activities. - The experience with food was mostly good. The main restaurants tend to be overrun by families with children so it is great to have an option of child-free restaurants which are quiet and offer more personal service. All restaurants serve decent food.

I'd do it all over again the exact same way!
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

I enjoyed every aspect of my trip. The staff and customer service was superb! The facility was absolutely gorgeous and clean! The food was delicious! The drinks were great! I would definitely recommend Paradisus Los Cabos to family and friends. I would definitely stay at the location again if I return to Cabo.

Romantic
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

The hotel & staff were awesome. The staff was tentative to your every need. From the time we arrived we received the royal treatment. The beach front view was simply amazing and breath taking. We woke up to a beautiful sun rise each day of our stay, to God be the glory!! The food was delicious, we enjoyed each meal. The staff is very professional & courteous. The hotel is very clean, staff was constantly cleaning the floors, walls, windows, furniture and everything around the hotel. The shower was to die for, double shower heads and quite roomy. Rooms and facility is very safe and secure. I tried to make reservations to return to the hotel in August but the hotel didn’t have any vacancies. The hotel is very romantic & relaxing. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return at a later date.

The hotel is a Top one, but if you want to get good sea baths, you are making the wrong decision.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

The distance from the Hotel to the beach is unveliebable! (500/600 mts.) The front side of the beach is at least 800 mts.long full of stones, leaving available not more than 50 mts. to get your bath adding also certain risk because the pacific ocean is quite brave.

Every thing was fine in this top Hotel. The food, the permanent atention of personel where you were. The room service was excelent

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

PARADISE at Paradisus
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

The margaritas were not as tasty as I had hoped, but the service we received from each bartender could not be beat. I did enjoy a very tasty Cosmo at Mole. Our server, Ivan was amazing!

We loved the attentive staff, and the views from all around the property. Opt for the Royal Service, the view, Lapalapa restaurant, and Roberto were unmatched! The food was amazing! I have heard that all inclusive resorts sometimes lack in regard to food selection and flavor, not here! Aside from hibachi at Bana (the sushi was great) we enjoyed every meal, including room service! They did (and still are completing) an excellent job with the remodel of this property. I am excited to visit again in the future.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Paradisus Los Cabos was definitely Paradise!
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

The Hotel opened too soon in my opinion and the staff was not prepared for a lot of the setbacks. Majority of the staff is new and haven't been thoroughly trained, and the rooms had minor issues with phone lines and cable tv not working properly. The elevators were not installed yet. However the manager was amazing and addresses all our inconveniences.

The food and restaurants were great! And the staff is very friendly. The all inclusive doens't include the Gastro Bar Restaurant and La Palapa. The royal services restaurant are for guests who pay a premium for their rooms. Overall my family thoroughly enjoyed the trip and Los Cabos Paradisus was a beautiful location, with a beautiful scenery.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

BAD VACATION! NEED WORK TO IMPROVE.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

Everything else. Staff not trained properly, food was bad. Nothing was open like gym or spa. Tv was not working along with A/C. Some rooms did not have phones. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Everything was new due to remodel

the view and the good
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

everything was to far away

the view and the good

Staff were amazing
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

Food was decent, nothing incredible

Staff were amazing

Nice hotel for families it’s not for friends there is no activity going on kind of boring
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

No activities. Far a way from the marina and the center. Can’t Swim in the ocean at all

Was clean and comfortable

Great resort!
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

Excellent service and cleanliness!

It was all inclusive
    • Family Concierge Garden View Suite

Food was a little bland in restaurants however, the daily outside bbq was absolutely delicious

It was all inclusive

Customer service provided was professional and Outstanding

The resort and services

Service

Lack of Night life entertainment

Service

I didn’t like the fact that I made reservations for a king...
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

I didn’t like the fact that I made reservations for a king size bed for my wife and I and were given two twin beds instead.

Beautiful property, wonderful food, a great couples place & even a great place for families too
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

There was NOTHING that I didn't like about this place!

Very friendly staff & the amenities were amazing!

Beach and grounds were great.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

Food was pretty bad for the most part.

Beach and grounds were great.

Luxury hotel perfect for a group holiday or romantic couples getaway
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

Alcohol in the room was limited - it would have been better to be able to choose what liquor or wine you wanted.

Amenities, spa, service

Excellent staff, life guards are nice touch for the beach,...
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

Excellent staff, life guards are nice touch for the beach, comfortable bed, clean room.

The waitresses were to slow and do not pay attention to your...
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

The waitresses were to slow and do not pay attention to your request

Overall pretty nice place. Definitely will go back!
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

Located a little far from the city. Could have more diverse & authentic mexican food.

Staff was superb. Drinks were amazing.

Lovely staff and property

The Bana sushi restaurant

Great size rooms w very comfortable beds

Overall excellent
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

The toilet smelled and it would not clear

The showers and size

Nice, clean room
    • Royal Suite with Ocean View (Adults Only)

The food and drinks were terrible. The only reason we will not have our wedding guests stay at this hotel.

Nice, clean room

Chilli reanos

Service at the pool.

Chilli reanos

Mediocre at best

Food wasn't great. Nothing fancy about this resort. Very plain

The location was good. Close to san jose and cabo

The pictures don’t even begin to do this place justice ... Amazing staff, food and facilities!
    • Royal Master Suite with frontal Ocean View (Adults Only)

Amazing omelettes .... our butler couldn’t do enough to help!

Disappointed
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

Room smelled. Had sewage odor the entire stay. Reported issue. Nothing changed. Would not recommend location.

I will not stay here again
    • Royal Suite with frontal Ocean View (Adults Only)

The food was terrible and the service was terribly slow and neglectful.

We were able to see whales from our balcony

It's a BEAUTIFUL place the food is excellent, the beds...
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

It's a BEAUTIFUL place the food is excellent, the beds was very comfortable to sleep in.

Wedding at Cabo
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

Great service and perfect location

Best resort ever amazing staff, perfect spot for our honeymoon
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

The facilities are amazing, restaurants are also as good, and the service is second too none. Best place ever!

Very happy, will recommend others

N/a

Everything: food, activities, kids club, personnel

Lovely family resort in Los Cabos.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean Front

Excellent food, excellent rooms, beautiful grounds and swimming pool.

This is a wonderful place for families.
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

The staff is really extra amazing and nice.

It was amazing!
    • Royal Swim Up Suite (Adults Only)

The food in Mole took a really long time to come out on Thanksgiving

The staff was incredible. The nice waitress in Palapa was awesome!

Very nice stay overall, beach was very coarse sand, hurts tender feet! :)
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Ocean View

The quality of the food wasn't the best that could be provided.

Staff was very courteous and provided good service.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

It was a good resort. Still working out a few bugs as it just opened
    • Paradisus Junior Suite Garden View

sewer smell in bathroom pillows were way too soft

staff very friendly rooms were clean food was good

There are also 31 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Showing 1 – 68