Reviews of NH Collection Mexico City Reforma 4 stars

Liverpool 155, Zona Rosa, 06600 Mexico City, Mexico

#65 of 329 hotels in Mexico City

Based on 1987 hotel reviews

Hands down the best hotel you will find in CDMX.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I honestly cannot remember anything I did not like.

Staff assisted us with all the questions we had and gave tips of what to do and where to go! (in particular Antonio) The facility was clean and safe! Our room was spot less, and had a fantastic view. Comparing to all other hotels around the area, NH Reforma was the most modern and well kept.

Great experience!

- All was great.

Excellent staff, clean and spacious rooms. Located in the business part of CDMX with excellent transportation options. The rooms have excellent facilities, from a fully equipped mini bar to a massive bathroom with walk-in shower.

Good time in Mexico
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Finding the regular coffee was not obvious so I tried the Mexican coffee instead which was way to sweet for me. I had to ask a staff member for regular coffee.

The shower was truly amazing, just what i needed after 21 hours of travelling. The Staff were brilliant and super friendly, nothing was to much trouble, particularly Jesus and Eric.

the location is very sleazy and I did not get this...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the location is very sleazy and I did not get this information as I was booking the hotel. I changed hotels in the middle of my stay and lost my money

Very comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The area around is not very close to the most important places you want to visit in Mexico City so you need to take a bus, uber or taxi to get around. We stayed the night before catching our flight back to Europe and the airport is about 30 mins from the hotel.

Very comfortable...we got free upgrade to a superior room. Breakfast has a large choice of both sweet and salty food.

Very helpful staff, and accomodating.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There where no towels in the room on arrival, however once asked they supplied very quickly. We asked for a room with one bed and they only had a twin room available. The air/con heater didn’t seem to work, as it was cold tried to have the heater on which did nothing, ended up switching to whole system off to be warm. The mini bar was very overly priced, one of the worst I’ve seen.

Very helpful staff, and accomodating. Breakfast was fantastic

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great stay in the heart of Zona Rosa!

No complaints!

The room was much bigger than I expected for the price! Overall it was comfortable, clean, and close to tons of attractions/restaurants/etc. The staff was also very informative and helpful when I had questions. I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking to get great value for your money around Zona Rosa!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Very nice location, surrounded by shops and restaurants.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Noisy at night, had to sleep with earplugs (bars around, and it was on a Tuesday!). The food a la carte was not the best so I don't suggest the hotel restaurant for diner.

Very nice location, surrounded by shops and restaurants. Modern hotel, clean modern rooms, very comfortable bed. Very good breakfast, and also at lunch a good buffet.

I am happy we chose NH collection Thank you
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

I was very pleased with the overall experience and stay. The Cafe/ Resturant has a good selection! detox juices and healthy choices. The Manager was very kind and all the staff so friendly and helpful and Accommodating and concierge downstairs. We stayed few days! few extra days would have been even better! The neighborhood is semi-central if not for traffic you can get everywhere in 15 min.

The position
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Their booking system seems.to have an issue with Booking.com reservations. In all.other hotels it takeanthem less than.a.minute to check you in; here it took.them.15 minutes of typing and questions. And next day with another booking it was the same.although they already had us.in the hotel. Then they seem to be distracted with currencies. They almost converted dollars into pesos with the euro-pesos rate. I had to.explqin the.difference otherwise they would have almost charged.me 20% more. Room had a 50-inch flat screen with only 20 channels! What a waste of inches.

The position

Everything else
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Only two English speaking channels. One with news about D.Trump non stop. The other was dark movies ( psyco, killing, murders) The gym weights not heavy enough.

Everything else

Good time @ NH Mexico City
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Quality of materials are cheap for 4 stars. For example, cheap plywood room doiors.

Location of the hotel is very convenient. Near shopping and walking street. Most tours pickup at this hotel.

nice clean hotel in the heart of zona rosa
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The rooms have single glass windows. Make sure you have a room on one of the top floors. The traffic in CDMX is very noise on weekdays.

Modern clean hotel in the heart of Zona Rosa and just 2 minutes away from M Insurgentes. Very convenient if you want to see the city during the day and go out at night.

Best option, great value for money
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

I think they could provide me the early check-in without charging it since there were available rooms.

Everything works perfectly, rooms are very large and comfortable with Nespresso machine, a nice balcony, etc...amazing breakfast as well and free wifi connection.

room and staff at the reception
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

swimming pool was closed for maintenace......and the external pool was the main reason behind my decision to be there. Why these works are not done during the winter season??? sinceraly unacceptable.....

room and staff at the reception

CLEAR ISSUES BETWEEN BOOKING.COM AND THIS HOTEL.............AVOID...........AVOID..........AVOID....
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1 - The charge from Booking.com was paid in advance. When I checked-in I was told that it hadn't been paid. I was furious. I explained that the option on Booking.com that I chose was to pay all of it in advance. I therefore, reluctantly paid again. I then checked my credit card account and the original payment had not been taken yet. At check-out I was then told AGAIN that IT HADN'T BEEN PAID. I made it clear that I paid (AGAIN) at check in and gave them my receipt !!!! I then had to log on to my credit card account on my phone and show them the transaction. I was thoroughly embarrassed at check-out in front of everyone. I mean, I even showed them the receipt from Check-in and they ignored it !!!! No charge was taken at check-out. When I returned home the original payment paid on the booking.com website was taken on the last day of my stay. The payment at check-in was still "pending". I then had various email exchanges with booking.com and the hotel to explain. Their english was very poor and never understood. Eventually the "pending" transaction fell out and everything was OK. However, the hassle involved was unacceptable. There were clear faults here from both Booking.com and this Hotel. 2 - Getting drinks at the poolside was problematic and took an exceptional amount of time. You have to phone room service at a poolside phone and their English is very poor. The time it took to receive the drinks was ridiculous. 3 - Slight security concern regarding the balcony doors. They are very old and there is no proper lock on them. It would be possible for the adjoining room to cross balcony and enter your room !! Please ensure ALL valuables etc are IN THE SAFE. 4 - Rooms only got a proper clean when a tip was left out for the cleaner. Whilst I didn't really bother about it, I have never seen this elsewhere in the world.

1 - Pool was very quiet and only really business travellers are here. Had the pool to ourselves most times. 2 - Gym is a good facility. Pretty basic but nevertheless is worth having. 3 - Wi-fi was very good 4 - Room was very good with good facilities although coffee was not replenished

Overall hotel is nice, great location and friendly staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Overall hotel is nice, great location and friendly staff...but room is not for 4-star hotel. First, ac is really noisy, it was so noisy that I was waking up in the night. Second, door was smaller than a frame and the light from hall way was coming in. I didn’t really enjoy the swimming pool, it is too small and floor around it is hot as hell, so don’t forget to put something on you feet. If you come to Mexico City for a city itself, the hotel will be a nice option due to its location, but if for some reason you need to spend time in your room I will suggest to find another one.

The location of the hotel is very good, food is delicious.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Terrace

The location of the hotel is very good, food is delicious. The employees are very kind and always ready to help you. Rooms of the hotel are clean and comfortable.

Reserving is not worthy
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

I reserved a room for one night and for it, when I arrived they told me that I'm getting a room complete different for no reason at all.

the Staff
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

My southern exposure high floor room was excessively hot, air conditioning woefully inadequate, temp would not go below 28 Centigrade despite fan meaxed and thermostat bottomed out will request a northern exposure lower floor room next time

the Staff

Reasonable, but we expected more from the Zona Rosa. Time has not treated it well.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cost of food in the hotel is very high and selection is limited.. Fortunately, there are Sanborns nearby offering alternatives. However, the hotel is located in a somewhat seedy area. Some sidewalks are in disrepair or vagants have claimed them. Sex shops or teen crash clubs are frequent on Amberes, the side street of the hotel.

Facilities of the rooms are in excellent repair. The facility appears fairly new.

Modern, clean hotel, but AC doesn't seem to work properly in the rooms
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Terrace

The AC seems to have a minimum temperature setting of 24 degrees. We had the engineer up to the room and he confirmed this. We changed room, but had the same problem. We had to leave the window open at night (which was noisy) to cool the room and despite the thermostat being set to 10 degress (!) in the morning the room was 27 degrees. They gave us 50% back, but still, not impressed.

Clean, modern room

They must take measures with the air conditioning in the...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

They must take measures with the air conditioning in the rooms, it was very hot. For the amount of money paid this is something that should not fail for the comfort of its guests.

Room was nice and clean!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was nice and clean! I liked the different kind of cushions so that it was possible to choose the one I like most. Close to Paseo de la Reforma and some Bars and Restaurants.

-only give one bottled water complimentary and one coffee...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

-only give one bottled water complimentary and one coffee pod per room per day -asked for some water bottles as was sick none complimentary have to order room service $4 Australian

The hotel is very well maintained and cleaned.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very well maintained and cleaned. Each room has a Nespresso Coffee Maker!! The staff was very friendly at check-in and during our stay. The location is awesome. Many bars and restaurants are in walking distance!

The breakfast was great, the hot counter was a bit strong...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The shower screen was a little dirty, but not terrible

The breakfast was great, the hot counter was a bit strong for early morning, but fruits, juices and omeletes were really tasty.

Good hotel, mediocre housekeeping
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Stayed 8 nights.everyday something was wrong with the way they made up the room - a missing towel, no coffee pods, dirty cups... Something that fell on the floor was not picked up until we left..

Large cosy room with coffeemaker and kettle.

The staff and location.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Towels and sheets are very old; the room and bathroom look a bit old (walls; humidity stains); transport fees are quite high

The staff and location. Very comfy bed

The showe had a leak.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The showe had a leak. I asked for a room change, since I was going to stay there for 18 nights. They never mind, and for 18 days I had to use 3 or 4 towels to dry all the water That leaked into the room

Over all a great hotel. I would recommend and stay there again. Great location, staff, clean.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning wouldn’t get cold enough no matter how much we changed the temperature. The smoke detector above our bed lit up in bright white light every second making it hard to fall asleep and was distracting.

Breakfast bar exceeded our expectations! We loved the simple style of the room. Very comfortable bed and loved all the extra pillows!!

Breakfast was excellent and the whole staff was so helpful...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The drain did not work properly.... I had to lift up the tap to get the water flowing. Also, the room was very warm, because although the AC was working OK, the room faced the morning sun, so it got pretty warm and never cooled off. And, we were very hungry and ate one of the peanuts jars that were on the desk, and we were charged TEN DOLLARS !! for that small jar.

Breakfast was excellent and the whole staff was so helpful and attentive. Internet was also very good. The experience at NH is great.

Not Memorable
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Rooms are nasty, terrible lighting, food was disgusting in the restaurant, there I’d no hand towels in bathroom. Had to call twice to get my room cleaned. Thin walls you can everything in the next room. VERY disappointed with my stay! Location is scetchy

Staff was nice

We will come back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is great. Area is beautiful and lively, close to museums and areas of interest. Rooms are spacious, new furniture and with great views, we stayed on Floor 13 and Floor 16. Breakfast is amazing! Staff is super professional and friendly.

Excelente hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Excellent breakfast and service! Great value for the price. We have stayed in other hotels at Zona Rosa before because we like the area, and would definitely choose NH again. We traveled with a baby, it was comfortable, and we believe this is a hotel suitable for other occasions as well.

Good location hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Beds were hard and not the comfy type that you would expect from a 4-star hotel. While I was dining breakfast, staff at the restaurant were too productive, that they even took my plate i was still eating from, without asking for my permission :) It's not a bad review actually, just caught offguard.

Location was walking distance to a lot of restaurants.

The staff was amazing and hospitable (they also speak...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a great little snack bar in the lobby when I checked in that disappeared when I came back later. This is probably my only complaint.

The staff was amazing and hospitable (they also speak English if you are not comfortable speaking Spanish). The waterfall showers were heavenly. The breakfast was the most incredible spread I have seen from a hotel breakfast, but make sure to get there earlier enough that everything is still fresh/hot! If you decide to sleep in late, you can't go wrong with the omelet and juice bars. The pool is on the roof of the third floor, which is still high enough that you get views of the surrounding skyline. Definitely a cool spot to have a couple drinks or bring out some room service. The location is only a couple blocks from El Angel de la Independencia and within walking distance of a lot of bars, restaurants and shops.

Nice hotel, poorly managed
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

We got two rooms and both rooms were very dirty. Breadcrumbs and loose hair from previous guests all over the place. Had to complain twice. The shower design is nice but not functional. The shower door lets a lot of water go through and it spills all over the whole bathroom floor. No cable, just local TV channels. When we first checked in there was a whole group of tourist checking in at the same time. I had to wait 45 min to be atended. No extra staff came to relieve the waiting time.

Big rooms, lots of space, nice bed.

Staff incompetence and bad services
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It took me more than half an hour, going up and down the elevator because I was given a wrong room (twin beds instead of a double one), or a bad one (305, right above the ventilators). I asked for things, but they never came (extra towels). My laundry was not delivered until I had to chase for it. The one exception to this incompetence, was a 'bellboy' who tripled up as bellboy, receptionist, and charmer.

The room was large, with nice view of the Angel of Independence.

The hotel is in a very good neighbourhood.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They completely messed up my booking. Gave me a basic room when I booked an upgraded room and they still tried to charge me the rate. Originally booked 4 nights and told the manager I’m checking out the next day. He said no problem, “I understand”. Next day when I go to check out they try and charge me for all 4 night even though I was there for only 12 hours and said absolutely no way they will let me only pay for one night. After 45 minutes of arguing and almost yelling at them I finally paid the one night and left. Terrible service, room had awful view as well. In Mexico City I suggest Airbnb. Half the price and way nicer.

The hotel is in a very good neighbourhood.

Decent hotel in heart of Zona Rosa, with fast wifi and delicious breakfasts.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

During the day (starting from 9am) renovation works were carried out on our floor, causing extra noise and disturbance. The reception staff didn't mention about that inconvenience in advance. Swimming pool had its potential. It's good sized, but the idea to divide it in two parts, makes a proper swimming almost impossible. Besides pool water was dirty.

Location. Comfortable beds. Fast wifi. Clean room and very tasty breakfast with wide selection of food and drinks.

Expected better from a 4 stars
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was not that clean. Wall painting was chipping Our sheets were stained and we asked twice to replace them. Still stained after that so we gave up

View from the room as great Location was practical Staff was nice Lot of toiletries and towels

The location is great and if you are taking a tour to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The location is great and if you are taking a tour to Teothihuacan, one of the tours (viator/amigo) picks you up right at the hotel, so you dont have to find your way to a common meeting point early in the morning.

Good location and not expensive.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The photos are a bit deceptive- not 5 star quality. A large gap under our door into the hallway. Not that clean- stains on our bedding.

Good location in zona rosa. Look up the restaurants before you go, a few good gems.

Comfortable and relaxing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom needs a check . The toilet for example is not fixed to the floor so it moves when you sit on it. But thats the only thing :)

Wonderful hotel which gives you he feeling it is small and. Ozy when in reality it is quite big. The personal from check in to house cleaning are warm, friendly and funny. A veyry big breakfast buffet we might have gained some kilos! Location is great as right in the zona rosa where are restaurants and shops. You can walk within 40 min to the zocalo as well as chapultepec park. We will definitly come back!

Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were not provided with coffee daily or water. Called several times to get coffee pods and water bottles to the room never got them.

The restaurant was very good and had good options to choose from. The spa was also quite good and the taxi service was very efficient. Showers were amazing.

I will not be returning to this hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Building work going on at the hotel, which was very loud and would start at 7am, dust everywhere. At best this hotel is 2 starts. Staff did not have great English and did not have great customer service compared to the at the Hyatt in Mexico City .

Comfortable business trip
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

I was attending training in Salon Valencia and personnel in charge of opening/ closing the room were not always available (after taking lunch) for opening the room and we had to wait for our room to be opened. When having breakfast there were a lot of people, which was ok as there is plenty of room, however, if you wanted coffee you had to go and look up for a person to pour some coffe in your cup. It would have been better to have a large place for everyone to pour themselves coffee when they wanted.

Location is excellent. Personnel is great.

Well located modern chain hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast was too expensive (350 pesos - $18US) but had lots of variety and a chef to prepare egg dishes to order.

Room was modern style and well equipped. Shower was rain style with plenty of water pressure and hot water.

Spacious modern room in excellent location!

The air conditioning stayed on the same temperature and I couldn't change it. I asked the staff to fix it twice during my stay but they didn't.

The room was beautiful, the breakfast was really good!

Sunglasses got stolen from our room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Unbelivable the fact that belongings got stolen from our room, when we called the main desk and conected to the person responsible of housekeeping she told us they weren’t responsible for the things that were not in the safe. The personell didn’t bother to come upstairs; direct us personally, or check the cameras. They settled for an upsetting answer, “we are not responsible”. Yes, we do use the safe: for passoports, watches and computers. Not for sunglsses, shoes and bags, which we keep in our suitcases, along with other of our belonngings. We are in the range of 23-36, two girls traveling for tourism and trying to choose a hotel we thought we’d be safe; both for us and our belonginngs, to get such a careless and and defensive answer. Moreover, room service is disappointing, the hotel is undergoing construction, very dusty and constant hammering. Truth be told, it is a pretty upsetting image for the NH collection chain. Finally, while doing checkout, the concierge Jessica Bello, made us write our comolaont on paper, read it as soon as we gave ir to her and answer to what she thought was a good answer: thst she teusted her personell, that she was sorry but that there was nothing that could be done. Last but not least, since the personell at the lobby heard us talking to the concierge, as soon as our ride arrived they standed still next to the door offering no help with our bags. As people who have stayed in Mexico before, we do not recommend this place at all. If you’ve read this far, choose another place to stay. It is not okay to go to a hotel and not go out to walk the beautiful city because you are anxious your things will get stolen.

Not the case.

Locarion is great a starting point to visit the city, just...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Be aware this Hotel is located in the “Zona Rosa”. Since this was my first visit to CDMX, I had no clue. Because of this there are quite some night clubs and other entertainment. So in case you want a quiet Hotel, this is not the one (not the fault of the Hotel, it is just the location).

Locarion is great a starting point to visit the city, just one minute from the Angel statue.

This Hotel has spot on Location, but its really need...
    • Suite with View and Terrace

This Hotel has spot on Location, but its really need Renovation, by the pool you have have sun 1/2 Hours a day, , i would book a nearby place, its not value for money Very long Check out line in the morning, i guess 20 min

Charming but incompetent staff, not up to NH Collection Standard
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Waiting time for check in 30+min, for check out 15+min. Only decaf nespresso capsules, no towels at the pool, bell boy that "accidentally" tool the second room key, missing hairdryer, no luggage rack, closet to small for luggage,...

Wonderful stay! I strongly recommend this hotel..Confortable,central location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

l liked everything. As a suggestion..they should restock the tea bags and sugar in the room everyday..it was cold in DF so I felt like having hot tea everyday.

I liked the room very much,very roomy and the bathroom too..shower excellent.Everything looks new and well maintained. The staff is very kind and helpful.

Good value for money

Room Service

Staff was good, the property was at a good location. The Taxi service was outstanding. May be the Room Service should improve. The Food was good.

Excellent overall!!
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Beautiful hotel! I was there during the earthquake of 2/16. The hotel was excellent in providing for your safety during this time. In addition, the staff provided water and dinner for the hotel guests while we were waiting for clearance to return to our rooms. Very professional and caring staff!!

Safe and Convenient
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Visa debit card (which was used to book) did not work for actual payment at the hotel so had to use Visa credit card instead but really the only negative point was the ugly view--then again that's hard to avoid in Mexico City.

Let's be honest: many tourists only visit Mexico City for as long as it takes to see Teotihuacan and maybe the National Museum of Anthropology. If this is your aim then NH Reforma is perfectly situated close to the center and is a popular pick-up point for tour operators. There is also decent nightlife and some good restaurants nearby (go left out the front doors and down a block, turning left up Calle Génova). The hotel itself was comfortable, safe and clean with a doorman constantly on watch.

Good facilities, staff needs hospitality training badly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I requested a double room, I got a twin room. After check-in we called the front desk if they could change the room. They said they will call us back. Never happened, so we called them back, when they said they can give us another room. We went down to the reception to get the new keys. The other room was just right in front of the one we entered first. Guess what? The second room was just as the previous one. Twin beds. We called them back again, that we actually want to room with double bed ( we are a newly married couple). We were just waiting and waiting. Finally we decided to go to dinner and let the front desk know, than by the time we come back we would like to have the double room. They said there is a problem with the door of that room, but they are going to fix it. This was around 11:30 p.m. So we went to have dinner nearby, we came back. We were sent back to the same room and they said they are not going to take long and they are going to call us. After 15 mins waiting we decided to go back to the front desk. And guess what happened again? They forgot about the room change. The room was ready, but they just let us wait. Horrible service. Upon check-in, they also asked for payment, although they did a pr authorization before arrival, they never explained why. The staff were just doing a job like robots. The first room we entered wasn't entirely clean either. I saw hairs everywhere is the bathroom. The room description also included bathrobe and slippers, we didn't see these in any of the rooms either. And all these happened during late night, we basically waited for the double room more than 1-1,5 hours without apologizing of offering anything for this mistake. As a young couple, they could have avoid this at the time of check-in, by asking our preferences. And I am sure as the hotel was not even half booked, they had more than 1 double room.

Cool design, I loved the bathroom and the coffee machine. Bed was huge and comfortable.

Great room spacious bathroom area.

No heater- asked several times for heater never got it. Was 15 Celcius- cold in room. Double charged for valet or its cost per exit.

Great room spacious bathroom area. Open panes great views!

Stylish digs and great value

The hotel apparently doesn't have heat. While this isn't usually an issue in CDMX, it was the 5 nights I stayed. It was freezing. I also had a window with lots of glass so that was part of the issue but........ The hotel is in the Zona Rosa [[super well located to food, fun and interesting people watching] and has a ton of clubs and live music going on every night. It was amazing to me that on a high floor, I could still hear the noise until 2AM or so. Wasn't a deal killer for me but could be for others. Also, construction going on in the area made it difficult for taxi and Uber drivers to get to the entrance.

Massive room with a fantastic view. Central location. Staff was courteous and helpful. House keeping was fantastic. Great value for a modern, well thought out room.

Great location - everything was perfect!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was slightly noisy as there are two main roads close by. It wasn't too bad though :)

Excellent location in a safe neighbourhood with lots of cafe and restaurant options close by. The whole area had a lovely vibe (unlike el centro). The room was huge with an excellent bathroom. Strong wifi. Fantastic breakfast buffet with so many options. Lovely and helpful staff who make you feel welcome.

Good location, a few issues, will not stay there again
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Bathroom way too claustrophobic, uncomfortable bed, cracks on walls, heating never worked, very cold nights, other guests also complained about the heating malfunctions, location is great but thete is a lot of construction taking place at very slow pace, dusty

Great modern design and value for money.

Some days house keeping would for get to leave a new wash cloth or hand towel. So I’d have to ask for one. But not a huge deal. Still a great room for the price.

The size of the room was great. The lighting and floor to ceiling windows were awesome.

Location of the hotel was excellent - close to metro and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Shower door and bathroom door are the same door, which makes it very messy in the bathroom after you shower. The area next to the shower gets very wet. There was also water seeping through into the room from the shower area. There was a big crack on the window in our room (maybe from the recent earthquake?) and it's just being masking-taped.

Location of the hotel was excellent - close to metro and lots of shops and places to eat. Bed was comfortable.

Stay there, you won't regret.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

- Maybe it was me, the heating of air-con doesn't work properly, so the room got quite chill overnight, and in the early morning. - The breakfast buffet could be better. They have an omelette bar, which is good. But as an intercontinental buffet, it is strange that they dont have bacon. Sausages only appeared at one of the three mornings I stayed.

I lived my first night in the hotel opposite to NH and wasn't satisfied, so I booked NH through booking.com from the second night. And I am super happy with my choice, although the price per night has doubled. - Location-wise, I cannot say NH is unbeatable, but at least convenient and safe enough. Easy access to bars and restaurants. There is a 7-11 one block away and an HSBC branch just around the corner. You can walk to many tourist spots. More importantly, I noticed there is a police headquarters just 100 meters away, so my translation is the area should be safe. - The room was chic and spacious. There is a Nespresso machine in the room and two free capsules. (I had both on my first day, and the room service did not restock.) - There is tour agency lady in the hotel, so you can book day trips with her. (Most day trips cost 650 pesos). And another one right outside the hotel, offering city museum tours. So my schedule was fully settled.

We got a big light modern room with very nice bathroom.
    • Suite

Aircondition didn't work properly, nobody replaced dirty towels during 5 days (they were just carefully folded again and again and again). after 3 days they stoped refilling a minibar (even water) because they ran out of almost everything. food ordered to the room at night was terrible. all swimming pool area is completely in the shadow (not smart building construction).

We got a big light modern room with very nice bathroom. Good location

Solid stay
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The bathroom flooded when we showered, and leaked out into the bedroom, soaking all of our things that were on the floor. This happens because the door does not close properly, and always has a small open portion. The air conditioner also stopped working.

Comfortable bed, clean room, and good location. Would be excellent if we didn't have issues with the shower flooding the bedroom.

Yo can count on NH Collection!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Power went out on the night of my arrival at about 2:30 in the morning. Very tired and not in a vety good mood to exercise climbing up the stairs to the sixth floor!

Location, location, location! This hotel is very conveniently located to most major places in Ciudad de Mexico. Very happy about that!

The suite is on 16th floor with amazing views. Excellent value for money.

The swimming pool is in permanent shadow. There is never a time of day when it has sun. Housekeeping a little hard to communicate with in English. Room was t cleaned for first few days. But once I spoke with front desk they sorted everything out.

The room was fabulous. The hotel was very clean. We had a balcony. The chicken soup on room service was delicious. There are 24 hour stores nearby for water and snacks. There are lots of restaurants and bars nearby too. The breakfast was pretty good. Egg station, fruit, cereal etc. Good value for money. The gym had all the required bits.

Polite service, good location, big, nicely furnished room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was no heating, only air-conditioning in the room. As it was quite cold in Mexico City, it was cold in the room during the night. There should be heating available too.

Polite service, good location, big, nicely furnished room. There was a Nespresso machine in the room.

If I stay there again, I will arm myself with housekeeping extras.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Housekeeping was in disarray. I checked in at around 9 PM and the concierge that showed me to the room saw that there were no bath towels and said he would send them up immediately. I headed out for dinner came back around midnight and saw there were no towels - called the desk - promised immediate delivery - no delivery. Finally called down at 7 AM the next morning and got it in 5 mins. Same evening I checked in, when I got back from dinner, it was cold in the room and the heat was blowing cold air. Called the front desk and was told the heat was not turned on. Said they would send me blankets right away. Nothing showed up for an hour. I finally doubled over the blanket I had (fortunately was a king bed) and got a few hours sleep. Second night I made sure the front desk delivered the blanket to me in the evening. Towel saga repeated the next day when housekeeping took away all the towels I was using - which I had on the towel racks - not the floor - and inexplicably did not replace them!!! They really need to do something to improve housekeeping and coordination with the front desk especially after 6 PM.

Excellent location. Clean hotel with pleasant and modern decor. Spacious rooms. Good furniture/bed. Good breakfast.

„Cool and convenient business hotel, worth a stay!“
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

A minor thing: single glazing windows are just the opposite of soundproof with very noisy streets all around...

A perfect place to stay in every respect, friendly service, well equipped and spacious, modern rooms, state-of-the-art facilities and a way-above-average breakfast offer. The view from top-floor rooms is breathtaking.

Not a 4-stat hotel experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi is extremely slow. Construction noises early in the morning. Foul smell from bathroom sink. For some reason we only got one towel for the two of us. We asked for another, but then the next day the maid took it away even though we had hang it up to reuse. Had to keep asking.

Concierge was very helpful with tours and arranging transit. Location was nice but probably would stay closer to the zocalo next time.

Convenient place to stay in a nice part of Mexico City
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Either staff forgot to put proper bath towels in my room, or this hotel's normal towels are the smallest I have ever seen. Also, my floor was still under construction. Overall it was fine but seemed overpriced for what I was getting.

Great location, nice views