Reviews of Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas All Inclusive 5 stars

Boulevard Kukulkan Lote 48 Km 16.5, 77500 Cancún, Mexico

#34 of 161 hotels in Cancún

• Double Room with Lagoon View

My room keys were unprogrammed twice by the front desk until they received a copy of my credit card and id...They took a deposit when I made my reservation and the entire balance was paid in person at check-in ..I just didnt like the inconvenience of having to deal with a dumb issue like this while being on vacation..I was so upset that I left a day early..Will definitely visit another resort in the future..

The hard mattresses

Our first stay at the Omni and I have to say that overall it was a wonderful experience. The rooms could use some updating and the beds definitely could be more comfortable but the staff and service provided make up for it. They really go out of there way to take care of you and work very hard to keep you comfortable. The pools and jacuzzi are very clean and the buffet had good variety on different days and really delicious. La Vista and PIna Colada were my favorite restaurants and such a treat.

• Double Room with Ocean View

The internet was sucks , I booked for two double bed two person but when I arrived they charged me around $130 each day and the receptionist told me I booked for one person !!! That was too much , I already paid $1180 for two person So be careful when u book The buffet was good ( typical all inclusive ) , the extra restaurants ( Italian , Mexican and Asian ) you have to reserve at least two days earlier otherwise no way to get it . We were successful to get the Mexican one which was good They other thing that I missed was music during the day ,they didn’t care about music at all They didn’t have any night ( dance )activities during the nights

It was clean family oriented

• Double Room with Lagoon View

WIFI- is stronger in areas. It does work in the room off and on. And if you do have your provider signal on- the internet is so reduced by the concrete building it basically doesn’t work either. The beach chairs are horrible. There is a bar right where you naturally want to sit. The whole towel on the pool chair/ beach chair is first come first serve. Other resorts make you be there at a certain time so if you’re not they remove the towel so someone else can use it. This one does not. - you often have to wake up at 6:30a so you can get the chair you want. If not someone will keep the chair closest to the beach for the whole day and use it for a few hours. There are 58 stairs from the exit to the beach. But it’s spread out across the 3 pool areas They try and sell you on the OMNI Vacation club the moment you check in. We didn’t do it but we saw several people being talked to over breakfast. They say it lasts 90 minutes.

The beach is nice. There is seaweed but it comes and goes. The staff is an absolute joy. They are amazing and truly care about you and your stay. (TIP THEM! Remember- you’re on vacation. They are not.) The nightly entertainment is pretty good. The food is decent. But don’t forget they cook for the masses. So if there isn’t as much salt or spice as you like- it’s not their fault.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

I wish the food was a little better. The breakfast buffet was time I really enjoyed the food. Also I would of like to see some top shelf liquor. The resorts has no patron or don Julio which is my favorite tequila and also no premium vodkas. For the money we spent, I would have preferred premium liquor.

The resort was absolutely beautiful. Loved the different restaurants we could choose from with it being all inclusive. The hotel has literally leads down to the beach was also great. The staff is super nice and extremely helpful with the questions we asked. The room service was quick and delicious.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The staff is always amazing and helps you with transportation anywhere you need to go ! David at the front door can help you with anything you need , most of their staff has been there for up 15 , 20, or 30 years , it is nice to see the same faces every time you come back ! Will always stay at the Omni !

• Double Room with Lagoon View

I expected more from an Omni for the price I paid. 3 1/2 stars, not a 4. (my reference: I live downtown Chicago so my food expectations are higher than most and I travel extensively at 4-5 star hotels/resorts). If given discounted certificate for resort timeshare it would have been a great deal. BEACH was nice and wide but the area with waiter service was only thatched roof “Palapas” so not good if you are in search of a tan. The ocean itself was rough with waves and steep incline covered w seaweed made the ocean entry unattractive so I opted for the POOLS instead. beware chairs reserved between 6-8am daily! FOOD - skip the buffet- terrible Skip the pool side taco bar, but the casual pool grill and sushi are ok for lunch. small hotel, 300? rooms so not many people to meet and mingle with. The ROOMS are a little dated. I had some issues with the front desk and concierge not being very helpful but I understand things happen. One site representatives from Best Day will charge more for hotel/airport transport than if you book direct online.

Beautiful views, crystal blue waters. The waiters in the restaurants and by the pool were fantastic and remembered you every day. the body wrap/massage in the SPA was fantastic. the POOLS were cool and refreshing and the noise from the adult pool was not heard by the other pools if you want to relax. the FOOD in the 3 restaurants (w/ reservations) was fairly good. You will need to call ahead to reserve as they book 2 days in advance. All three were equally good- italian, asian and beach side mexican. You can drink the water they serve you as its all bottled/jugs.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Tubs or regular shower heads that can be held. More specialty restaurants or at least more available reservations. Never got into Da Vinci however Went by there was plenty vacate seating. A steak house, a Japanese house.

The rain forest shower was not good for me. I don't like to get my hair wet. Was looking forward to a tub to relax in. Loved the staff, all very friendly and accommodating.

• Villa Family Room

The stocked refrigerator was not stocked with beverages enough for 8 people. They would only stock 2 beers for 5 adults. The beds were a little hard. It was a very expensive vacation, but we pay for what you get. The website needs to be updated on the dress code for the restaurants that needed reservations. All women were wearing sandals and casual wear was the mode of dress.

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Very easy to get around. The villas were perfect for our family of eight. The buffets were very good and had a wide selections for everyone.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Small things but.... The first two night we get a single bedroom, but I booked kingsize bed. Just after two nights got we a double bedroom. The hotel didn!t compnsate the incovinience. :( Was not soccer on the beach, but it was on the program.

The food was amaizing in each restaurant. The staff very kind and helpfull. The pool great, the animation program great. Clean and very nice.

Wifi wasn't always consistent and for me i didn't care because I'm on vacation but my daughters would look for spots where they could get better connection. Since its an all inclusive and we've been to many all inclusive places the food is just average as i've found at all of the all inclusives in the Caribbean unless you're paying a fortune.

Rooms very spacious and we had a beautiful ocean and pool view. Our beach right there was beautiful white sand and crystal clear aqua water. Property was extremely clean and well kept up! Best part though was that the staff was wonderful! they were so friendly, welcoming and accommodating! We were there a week and it seemed like they all knew us after a few days.Also hotel lobby bar was fun place for everyone to kind of hang out.Hotel's not right in the middle of all the commercial part of the hotel strip but you can hop right on a bus and go a couple miles down to all that if you want. I liked that better. I would definitely go back here again.

Jacuzzis weren’t warm enough

Staff was gr8- food was gr8 for an all inclusive- liked having a dance floor so we didn’t have to leave at night to find something to do. Better overall wth everything than we expected!

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The sushi bar was awesome. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. A special shout out goes to Consuela who brought us drinks on the beach all day long. The dance floor and DJ was a fun surprise too.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

That I had to make reservations just to eat dinner at anyone of their restaurants other than the buffet.

The staff was really friendly and made our stay more enjoyable.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Well I check in in a room that had hairs from the previous customers , after 3 housekeepings unbelievably the hairs were still there . After that I stop asking them to clean my room anyway they wouldn't care. I have photos as well but I prefer not to provide them . I pay 620$ for 2 nights and it was a disaster . I wouldn't return to that hotel again.

Da Vinci restaurant was great , Asian restaurant was great . Sea was beautiful.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The food was excellent , but I was expecting a typical spanish or mexican rice without butter. Other than that every thing was very good.

The staff was very kind , helpful, The waiters all over are excellent . Those guys on the buffete were awesome always asking if we need something , always trying to make you feel like you met all the expectactions . The food and drinks are excellent.

Norhing

All of the staff from the consierges to the waiters were amazingly friendly and helpful. Consierge “Wisconsin” (because he was from Wisconsin) was extremely helpful in providing us information about the markets in Cancun and what to watch out for and how to navigate the bus system. Arturo, one of our numerous waiters, was beyond friendly, funny, and very helpful. We were never pressured to participate in any timeshare sessions (was asked but not pressured). Everything was clean and maintained on a daily basis. If we needed something a staff member was very quick to respond. My whole family loved this establishment and we would recommend it to our friends and family. We will definitely be visiting it again.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Biggest complaint is wifi, or lack of wifi. There is zero signal from the room. I have strong signal from neighboring hotel even (which apparently I don't have password for), but none from my own hotel. This is hard to believe for a big resort like this and I don't think it is a hard problem to solve. 2Nd minor complaint is limited open time for some restaurants -- some restaurants are only open for just 2-3 days a week, making it impossible to try them. So if you have less than 1 week's stay and have excursions planned, you will have to be prepared to eat in the buffet for more times than you are willing to.

Staff were in general very friendly and helpful. The property was clean both in the room and in public areas. Beach is narrow and wave is a bit too large for non-strong swimmers, but there are enough beach side chairs for everyone to lie down and relax. Ocean is beautiful to just watch and do nothing. Swimming pools are clean and nicely designed. Food was okay to good in general -- the italian restaurant was the best like everyone else has already mentioned. The Asian fusion one was the 2nd best. The mexican one had good food for lunch and had surprisingly disappointing menu for dinner (as compared to lunch, but still much better than buffet). Buffet was bland and tasteless, but I didn't have high expectation for buffet anyways. It is very easy to get reservation from restaurants, so no complaint there. Although I have to mention the menus for most restaurants are the same everyday. So if you stay in the hotel for many days, you might get bored of eating the same food again and again and very quickly you might want to seek options from outside of the hotel. But this is a no issue for those who only stay for a few days. the hotel doesn't provide drinks to guests who checked out at 12 but have a later flight until afternoon or evening -- they did offer me about extending the food wristband for 1 more hour. I just wonder why not extend slightly longer (if you check in earlier than the regular checkin time of 3pm, they give the food wristband to you earlier, so why not have that generosity for checkout?), but maybe i am asking for too much :-)

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Wi-Fi - Very poor. We would like hotel to improve it immediately. We barely used internet in the room, speed is still very slow even in the common area Restaurant reservation - Not convenient. Reservation desk only opens 9-5 so it is hard to reach out to them because of full day tours. Good restaurant quickly becomes full.

Location - 15mins bus ride to the central hotel zone. bus runs 24hrs Food - food in the italian restaurant “ Da Vinci” is amazing Staff - Very friendly. They always help us spend vacation time comfortably

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Room had been cancelled upon arrival although we had booked pay at property higher rate & no email was sent saying they had cancelled it. Mini Bar not stocked for arrival and had to wait until following day. Informed on first day all on site restaurants were booked for our stay apart from the buffet No branded drinks seem to be available or always the last drop in a bottle? - they would pour local spirits and say its branded, which it clearly wasn't - watch closely!

Some of the staff are wonderful and work hard. Beach & property is beautiful We liked our previous stay before they changed the food & beverage management, now lack of choice with restaurants open, which also need to be booked up well in advance

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Rooms were a little dated, did not think housekeeping did a good job cleaning them, and most days it was close to 5pm before room was cleaned when we want to come back to room to clean up for dinner. The property was empty so I get if it was sold out but it was far from that.

The property and grounds always being cleaned. The staff was always friendly and helpful

• Double Room with Lagoon View

While the food was good, it's semi frustrating that all of the dinner restaurants except for the one buffet require a reservation; reservations can only be made between 9-5. If you're like me I had tons of excursions planned which took me out of the hotel during this time period so I was stuck eating at the buffet most nights. While the food at the buffet was excellent, despite having different food themes every night the food was pretty much the same. For the restaurants with reservations, I found the food portions to be fairly small & after eating there I usually ended up back at the buffet for desserts. Also the beach is beautiful here, & I'm not sure if it's because Hurricane Irma was hitting the Caribbean or if it's just a particularly deep section of the beach but there was a red/orange flag the entire time we were there. So we didn't get to spend anytime on the beach, in fact no one was in the water in front of our hotel; which was rather disappointing.

Food was good, drinks were plentiful and very strong. The property is gorgeous, & there are plenty of pools. The room was absolutely beautiful & really exemplified the whole Caribbean theme. Note: while the "what I didn't like" section is longer than what I did like... I will say this hotel is worth a visit. It really is gorgeous, in a great location & is the perfect place to relax & throw back a few drinks.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The only thing that I was disappointed about my room not being ready until 430pm when check in is at 3. Also restaurants choices. I tried booked reservations as soon as I checked in and the restaurant I wanted to was already booked.

Staff were all super nice. The waterfront beach was amazing. Restaurants were all yummy. Definitely worth the bang for the bunk.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The sushi bar was closed on Saturday.

The staff was amazing! We were greeted with drinks! Jose (He worked the buffet and later the lobby bar) went above and beyond and made the experience a lot more memorable. We appreciated all his help and will definitely not forgive an amazing person like him.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Small facility, one buffet food location, too small for a Lot people at the same time . The registration front desk personnel unfriendly .

Location in Cancun is fine.

• Double Room with Ocean View

The pillows were a bit too hard for me. The major complaint we had was the VERY POOR wifi connections in our room.

We did the "cooked to order" breakfast every day instead of the buffet. The bed was nice and solid (like I like it).

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The restaurant options being booked so quickly. I really wanted to try the Italian restaurant, which I tried to make a reservation for but unfortunately was already booked.

Staff were extremely nice, except for the host at La Vista. He could have been a bit friendlier.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

My bathroom was always wet. We couldn't reserve La Vista restaurant due to the lack of avilability. The beach is dazzling but rough. The drinks on the beach are a bit watered. Wi-fi used to be uninstable.

Da Vinci restaurant is incredible. The jacuzi and the bar on the beach is really nice. We could have a seat in the shade every day on the beach even when we were late. Great breakfast everyday at La Paloma. The red wine is a local wine, young, with fair body and aroma.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Villa Family Room

Room quality seemed more like 4 star, not a 6 star. We were supposed to have washer/dryer in our villa but did not. No hair dryers in rooms, maybe they are available on request? Toilets often clogged. Expected superior quality for the price. Very pushy about timeshare from the moment we walked in the door.

Most beautiful beach we've ever seen! White sands, clear water, not crowded at all! Staff was wonderful! Food was amazing. Pools were great!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The rooms near the pool were very noisey in the afternoons with the pool activities. I hated the fact that you could not get a $20 or $10 dollars changed to give tips 🙄 So I would surgest that you take plenty of American $1 dollars with you as everyone falls over you for tips 👍

We paid extra to get up graded to a sea view room and it turned out to be refurbished with a balcony.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

front desk people the worse and the only complain about this hotel, they are not welcoming, they just there like they are being force to be there, as what i experience, they do not care if i was happy or not. they are the worse of the worse.

cleaness is one of top good things i can say on this property, server in the restaurants and bars great service.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

shower floor was very slippery, had to be very careful

la paloma restaruant staff was amazing especially Roberto Uitz very good food choices excellent preparation and availability the entire staff did everything they could to make our stay memorable

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Double Room with Ocean View

The bad: 1) They re-purpose the Asia themed restaurant as the after hours discotheque. I found the music to be lackluster, although I understand that they are catering to different cultures. More variety would solve that problem. 2) The addition of another themed restaurant would be welcomed, especially for anyone staying 5+ days. 3) The property does need more activities, especially for adults. There seems to be a nice schedule of activities for children, so something similar for adults would be great. 4) Beach Jacuzzi (with bar) closes waaayyy too early (6pm)... for what probably is the best pool on the property. 4) They could use a couple more front desk staff (during peak hours) as we waited close to an hour for check-in.

The Good: The property was very well located on the hotel zone. Even though not the largest property, there was plenty of space to relax. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Property was clean and well maintained. Food was excellent with a decent variety of plates (the Da Vinci being the highlight).. Making reservations was easy and didn't require the annoying waking up at 8 am to make a reservation. The bars were great, never had to wait more than a minute or two for a drink which is a major problem at other properties. They have quality "mid level" shelf liquor. The balcony room was 100% worth it as the view was stunning. Minibar was adequately stocked with soda beer and juice. The rooms were well appointed and spacious. TV was great with ESPN and plenty of English channels. The beach was great... no uncomfortable rocky areas to speak of. As a seasoned Cancun traveler, I found the Omni a wonderful property. I would certainly recommend it and would happily return in the future.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

First of all I'm not fond of the buffet or any of the rush out there at all the food was terrible. And then we are on spring break with our children and everyone's children is there and they don't even watch them they let the kids run around the hotel doesn't say anything the run all of the hallway making all kinds of crazy noises at 11 to 12 o'clock midnight and no one say anything we couldn't even sleep I call to make a complaint didn't do anything about it the show kids were running around these people cannot even perform I said I don't care for at all was a waste of my money wasting my time I rather stay somewhere else and the hotel is so small

I really don't like anything about this hotel I stay at a lot of hotels and this one do not meet my expectations at all

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

We booked through booking.com for 2 rooms with two double beds each and the hotel tried to give us rooms with one double bed in each room. We asked for adjoining rooms. Needless to say, we eventually got two rooms on the same hall, each with two double beds. Check in took about :40 which was frustrating. I'll not use a booking engine again. I'll work directly with the hotel.

The beach was beautiful

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Vinci restaurant needs a new or improve the menu. The sauces don't taste natural, like made out of a bag or can. We order the ossobuco and scallops, both sauces ruined the food. Food is good quality is just the poor preparation. Still the appetizers, the tuna tartare and the beef carpaccio were really good.

Loved the place. My second time in less than 2 months. The food is mostly amazing, especially the Asian restaurant (the bar salad is out of this world, includes fresh sea food), the hamburgers, and ribs next to the swimming pool are amazing too. Something else: they upgraded my room! :) the bed was nice and comfortable. Amazing service everybody, specially Jose in la Piña restaurant and Consuelo, always hard to keep everybody happy on the beach: bringing g drinks, food, fruit non stop. I will be back in a heart beat.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The food was horrible, and the drinks were watered down cheap liquor. The Italian restaurant was the only good food. Also they tried to sell us on timeshares and scammed us.

The location of the hotel, the staff, and the beach area

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Double Room with Ocean View

We got charged twice for one room and are having hard time turning it around. DaVinci used to be good and now was pretty bad-not fresh made to order foods and ingredients. frozen and cooked???

location/ friendly staff

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Nothing. I enjoyed everything.

The staff were super accommodating... Considering this was an all inclusive the did not skimp on the drinks... The food was excellent so many options and the restaurants were exceptional as well. I loved my stay here.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

One thing that we all felt that needed some improvement was the bar in the lobby. Neither the bar tenders, nor the drinks they made were very good. They were never rude but we all felt that if they were a little friendlier and the drinks they made were better & more interesting, then that bar at night would be more inviting & a lot more fun! It should be a place where people want to hang out at, not avoid it, which we did!

My friends & I were very happy with our stay there. The buffet was great, they had something for every body! The sushi bar was good, but did not really care for that taco restaurant on the beach. The pool bar was wonderful & the bar tenders there were the best! The beach was always clean & beautiful! Definitely recommend having breakfast at that restaurant on the beach! The breakfast was fresh and delicious every morning and the staff was always kind and friendly! I could go on forever but just like to say thank you for making our stay there a one to remember!

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Double Room with Ocean View

Very recomendable and worth every dollar!! Nice staff who are enjoying their work, excellent food (i think we wouldnt eat better at any restaurant outside the resort), nice drinks, clean big rooms, quiet in the night, super nice clean beach... Really nothing to complain about and we do have high standards ;-)

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The entertainment was light on quality but not why we went.

Included food was really good! I was expecting weak cruise food and was pleasantly surprised with variety, taste and presentation.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

For less price, you can go to Palace resorts (we like the moon palace near the airport and will NEVER return to this place) and get: 1. Full access to all areas...will not be excluded from their "Omni-club" room where the only good wifi is located. 2. Good wifi in your room (non funct. here) 3. Full access to all menu items...her you must be an "Omni-club" member to get access to the "full seafood menu" on the beach seafood location....Going through Booking.com...you get "Long John Silvers" 4. Free room service....here you have a $5 charge for bringing coffee to your room 5. Great property location with long strolling areas through great landscape.....here the adjacent properties are quite "low rent", at least on the beach side. 6. Access to many restaurants with reservations required at only 2 of their many places to dine....here, the reservations restaurants are 50% of your options, and so small that you will REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS. Again, pay (actually a bit less) and get more at Palace resorts!!!!!!!

The water in this area of the cancun peninsula is very nice and clean, buffets were generally good.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Just as we arrived at the hotel staff started to brainwash us to join the vip program promising gifts and benefits. We had to go through on going attempts of the staff to convince us to join the which created a great nuisance and prevented us from enjoying the place. We felt we were hostages in their hands. Also, on our first night we went to the Asian restaurant. This was a loud and very poorly performed culinary experience. Definitely not worth the expense. We shall not return there or recommend it to our friends.

• Villa Family Room

Wi-Fi in our villa was terrible. Only worked on the last day we were there. We complained and they tried to install a booster/router but were not successful.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Pillows need upgrading, better quality coffeee in rooms- but these are not deal breakers!

Location is great, 15 minutes from airport, 5 minutes from great shopping! Resort medium sized so easy to navigate. Endless white beaches. Rooms were spacious with a good layout.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Double Room with Lagoon View for 2 Adults + 2 Children (Ages 6 to 12) Free Children

Food, we are frequent travelers to Cancun and it's the first time we had stomach problems in decades.. food was bad and seemed to not be kept properly.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Hotel under construction, noisy and dusty, some restaurants closed. Water cut off from rooms at times during the day.

Staff was excellent, very kind and professional

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The only thing that could have been better would be the night activities. There were 1 or 2 that were good; the others were so-so.

The staff was excellent and accommodating. They repaired our fridge that was not working. Staff answered all of our questions. You can easily book tours right on site with transportation provided.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Villa Family Room

The buffet to me was better then the restaurants. The reservation thing is a little frustrating. You have to make reservations for restaurants in advance for whole week.

The staff is amazing. The baby sitting is safe and fun. The food was great. Especially the buffet for breakfast and desserts. The villas are spacious and clean. Great views. Want to go back.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The wifi was poor in our room and by the pool. The food wasn't really amazing but I must say I really enjoyed the Asian restuarant.

Our room was tidied daily without fail and the complementary mini bar was a treat.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The ocean view and the food

Too many stairs

Amazing views with very nice staff and excellent customer service

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Modern clean hotel.with great staff.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Staff and beach were awesome!!

Booked a king size bed and they only had 2 double beds when we arrived

the sevices

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Our room had really bad view. Cannot see the lagoon or sea at all. Disappointing.

Swimming pools and food were good.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Everything was great in Omni! Must go to restaurant where need to reservate!

• Double Room with Ocean View

The crazy music volume in the swimming pool prevents any guest resting between 11 and 17hs

Location, Hotel in itself

Room was outdated

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The food was excellent and service awesome

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The hotel need update the room. Now is roo old. the water pool is freezing cold.

staff

food

beach

WiFi is shockingly bad

Staff couldn’t do more for you , they are really nice people and the service is excellent !

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Weak wifi signal & if lucky to be connected, very slow speed

Friendly staff, kid friendly environment & wide variety of food

• Double Room with Ocean View

walk to the ocean from the beach was a little steep.

small place but good location, staffs were great, place is clean.

• Double Room with Lagoon View

good accommodation and facilities in hotel

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Low water pressure in shower

Nice food, friendly staff

• Double Room with Lagoon View

The water did not get very warm in the shower

The staff was very helpful and friendly

• Double Room with Lagoon View

Would not have changed a thing!

Friendly staff, phenomenal food!

• Villa Family Room

Tv reception and suboptimal wifi

The shower drains slow.

The room was beautiful and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

The wifi sucked!!! Also the channels that stated they were in English weren't and that was disappointing

Browse Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas All Inclusive traveller photo gallery