Reviews of Crown Paradise Club Cancun - All Inclusive 5 stars

#106 of 161 hotels in Cancún

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

It was Ok
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

Not very clean, room was dirty when I checked in, Shower had hairs in it, balcony was left with previous guests mess, no towels in the bathroom had to call for them to bring towels,

Lots of pools for adults and for the kids

All of the amenities and service very kid friendly and all...
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (3 Adults + 1 Child)

There’s nothing to tell

All of the amenities and service very kid friendly and all of the Employees were very respectful and really enjoyed I will really recommended to all of my family and friends

Rooms were good, bar good, restaurants ok I guess
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (3 Adults)

Food in the “main buffet” was terrrible and you could only reserve tables at the restaurants ahead of time, so for a one night stay we were only able to eat the grous American buffet food, the breakfast in bed was the only worthwhile meal we got out of our 500 dollar stay, after traveling and eating all over Mexico and Belize this was the worst food we ate in a month, would have been better off in s hotel/ hostel and eating out

The view is great from my room.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Everything is old. I hope to use washing machine. But it didn't include in my room. Japaniess food restaurant is disspointed. It's not japaniess.

The view is great from my room. Most food is delicious. Crew is kindly.

Wonderful!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

We loved the service, especially from David, and the kids entertainment, especially from Ivan, kids club, water slides. Caribbean night. Food was great! Pool and activities were great!

We got upgrade to a corner suite.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

Check out process we just had to turn in keys and stood in the express line and they called people who were in the non express line who had been waiting way less time than us and then they had a problem with their credit card. All we needed to do was drop off keys 30min later. Would be nice to have express checkout process. Elevator was slow. Only small 2 elevators for whole place. We used stairs once we found them.

We got upgrade to a corner suite. The water parks for kids were fun. We made reservation for the Wayne Boot Steakhouse for my son’s 9th birthday l for $15 they decorated table with balloons, made a little cake with his name on it and sang happy birthday to him, and the service was really excellent the waiter was amazing! We only stayed one night as we had to go to a wedding in Akumal so didn’t get to experience the whole resort but what we did for one night we had a great time.

Restaurants
    • Crown Club Room - Two Adults

Light when out 2 of the 3 days we stayed + we had to call to get the champagne in the room and the flowers and fruits that was supposed to be in the room when checking in

Restaurants

THE HOTEL WAS BEUTIFUL BUT I WOULDN'T GO BACK.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

CHECK IN TOOK OVER 2 HOURS, STAFF ISNT FRIENDLY. THEY HARRASS YOU AT THE LOBBY TO BECOME A VIP MEMBER PROMISE GIFT IF YOU ATTEND THEIR PRESENTATION AND THE GIFT ARE FALSE IF YOU DONT SIGN UP (LIKE OFFERING A FREE MASSAGE AND THEN TURNS TO BE A BUY ONE GET ONE OR OFFERING A FREE 2 NIGHT STAY AND THEN TURNS TO BE YOU HAVE TO BUY 5 NIGHTS AT THEIR PRICE AKA HIGHER THAN BOOKINGS.COM AND THEY GIVE YOU THE NEXT TWO FREE. THE BAR USES THE LOWEST QUALITY OF LIQUOR SO GETTING A GOOD COCKTAIL DRINK IS VERY DIFFICULT.

THE LOCATION IS PERFECT THE ROOM VIEW IS AMAZING.

Nice rooms, not the greatest front desk. Got sick with the buffet but the French restaurant was good
    • Crown Club Room - Two Adults

It was a last minute book, and when we arrive they said all restaurants were booked and we would have to eat Buffet. I have always gotten sick with buffets so that was not an option. The front desk didn’t want to help much about that. Finally he helped us, and call the restaurants. He made a reservation for us at the French restaurant but gave us 10 minutes to drop off our bags at the room, change cloths because it was a formal dress code, and make it to the restaurant otherwise they would give our table away. When we family made it to the restaurant we realize they were only about 5 tables with people, and everyone was wearing casual cloths. I was frustrated, as the dress code was not nessesary and it was supposted to be fully book, so I espected a lot of people, that was not the case. - if you offer an all inclusive option the resort should be able to support all your request. The next day everything was fully booked so we are the buffet And GOT SUPPER sick. Never again!

The French restaurant was good, the room was clean and the ocean view suite was beautiful.

Food was not exceptional just ok.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (3 Adults + 1 Child)

The food or the price we paid

Food was not exceptional just ok. You needed reservations ot to be a member to eat at the better little restaurants they had they're.

Ok but not great
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

Property is dated and a little tired. Pool area is very crowded and very noisy. Not a relaxing atmosphere.

Staff was very nice and cordial. Emilio at bell stand was extremely helpful and made sure transportation was punctual.

Not for adults with good taste and no children looking to be around the same..
    • King or Double with Ocean View (1 Adult + 2 Children)

Overpriced. Food was horrible. Too many little kids. Kids put their hands in the buffet. No top shelf liquor. All that is in the mini bar is 2 beers and a water. If you want more, you must pay$5 for room service to bring 2 more. If you have children, it might be a good option. If you're accustomed to fine dining and drinking, stay far far away. Also, the rooms need an update.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Good value for the money. Great views! Food hit or miss.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

The food was hit or miss. We had the best experiences in the Mexican restaurant and the Seafood restaurant. Don't bother with the Italian restaurant. The Steak house and the buffets were just okay. I did like the smoothies though which you can customize. I also wasn't crazy about having to keep track of our towels and towel cards, which if you misplace or if someone else picks up, you have to pay $25.00 for each towel.

The location was incredible and the view from the rooms was top-notch. Our housekeeper created little towel animals everyday which my kids loved! We tipped her each morning in a show of gratitude which she really appreciated. I am on a special diet which was easily accommodated with all of the gluten free, and fresh fruits and veggie options. The fresh white fish cannot be beat. I ate pounds of it all week long. Most importantly, my kids had an amazing time. There are so many activities for the kids, they never got bored. Kids Paradise was a wonderful option when my husband and I needed some down time.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Did not have the great time we expected!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Our reservations were messed up and had to pay an extra 1,000.00 plus on arrival after waiting over 2 hours for them to lower the amount. They wanted to charge and extra 2,800.00 for our daughter to stay in a room we had already booked. Booking.com didn't include our daughter even though I checked several times when I booked 3 rooms and she was included until arrival. We went for her 16th birthday as a family and they wanted 2,800.00 for her to stay at hotel because it was last minute rates! Very Bad way to start a vacation!

Beautiful Beach!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Awesome VALUE all inclusive for families with KIDS. Great Staff, Food, location and entertainment!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The doors and windows in the room were hard to open, metal sliders/glides were rough to open and close, especially in the shower. I couldn't close the door that opens to the balcony from inside the shower without force or help. I didn't like how crowded it was and fighting for chairs at the pool or beach. Get up early and claim your seats!! Don't lose your towels, or you can be charged a fee! You have to make reservations for the site restaurants that are not the buffet. So if you don't do that, you will miss out.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating! We upgraded our room upon arrival and made the vacation 20 x better! Having a separate ADULT room w/ a King size bed, PLUS another complete living area w/ kitchenette, sofa, one roll away twin bed for my youngest, and a stationary twin size sofa that acts as a second bed was awesome for everyone to have their space. Plus we had 2 full bathrooms with showers, so 4 or us weren't fighting over one shower when getting ready for dinner. The balcony wrapped around and was huge! The FOOD WAS GREAT! That is so important and everything tasted good! Drinks are endless. I LOVED THE KIDS ZONE! They can be signed in, or roam free around the resort if over 8 years old. The layout of the place is very easy to find everything and manageable to walk around. There are lots of steps on property, but that helps rid some of the calories from the extra drinks and food consumed! :) Overall, our family had a great time and all felt like our needs were met individually and as a whole family. The spa was nice too!

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

The worst beach, all inclusive vacation I have been on.
    • Crown Club Room - Two Adults

The only good thing about this trip was that it was Mexico and not New York City (which was 30 degrees). The resort, service, staff, and quality were all so below par for premium pricing. The food was awful. Most of the time it was cold or inedible. The buffets were useless and the service at the restaurant was sub-par. I was so disappointed with my stay. The room had an odor to it, we were booked into the wrong room and had to wait three hours for a new room. Once we got there, to a Club Room, there was no complimentary bottle of Champagne, fruit or flowers. The service was slow and rude at each bar as well. It costed me over 500 a night on Booking.com, and it was an awful experience. I regret spending the money. Back to the room, I booked a standard room through Booking, then they changed it to a Club Room (upon my request) but never relayed this information to the hotel. Both Booking.com and this resort were awful. I will not be using Booking.com or going back to this resort. I plan to actively communicate this horrible experience as well.

The worst food ever!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

The food served im the buffet and bars are the lowest quality possible. I had a very hard time finding anytiing decent to eat for breakfast and had to leave the premisses for lunch and dinner throughout my stay. Trying to book a dinner reservation in one of the 5 resturants in the resort is very challenging and frustrating and really not worth the trouble. If you have young children and set your expectations low you will enjoy this place otherwise you are in for a reallity check after check in.

Kids paradise, game room and the beach.

Only good if you have young children
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

The rooms were old and outdated. The food at the buffet was very bad. It was almost impossible to book a dinner reservation at their restaurants. I spent over $700 outside the hotel on dinner with my family. I also did not like that they try to sell their timeshare package in which they will allow you to eat at the restaurants instead of the buffet. When I checked out they charged me an extra $152 because of the New Year's eve celebration. I was never notified about this prior by booking.com or at the front desk when I checked in the first day . Very sneaky.

Went with the family and the children had a good time. The staff at the kids paradise and arcade area very good.

Very Disappointing
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The rooms need renovating. I stayed in room 2811 and it is straight out of the 1980's. The slidingdoor makes so much noise from the wind at night that it literally would wake us up because we thought someone was trying to break in. The towels are so worn that if you dry off too hard, they may rip. There is not enough bathroom mats either, so you come out of the shower and you are directly on tile......Gross. The food is horrible and I know it's all inclusive and so didn't expect very much, but we literally looked forward to leaving the hotel to eat. For the 7 days that we were there, we had all dinners and lunches off property. We had breakfast 3 times and each time it was more gross than the previous. We finally gave up and decided to stop trying. I went to the concierge 3 times for assistance. I don't know why they even have a concierge because they were never able to help with anything. It was the most frustrating thing ever. I have traveled a great deal in my life, I would say this takes the prize as the worst hotel I have stayed in, in a long time. Oh and by the way.....The timeshare sharks LIVE in the lobby.

I had a shot of 1800 Tequila one night, believe it or it, I enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Kids friendly :)
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Before Christmas Eve, everything was running well. But around 2:00am, in the midnight of Eve, we just slept , the toilet, suddenly, made strong whispering noises about 15min:( and waked us up. We had to fix it about 10min to stop the water source into the tank of toilet. Then I couldn't sleep for long time after that :( We reported it to hotel staff in the front desk in the morning, but they didn't respond it at all 😕 Should I email it to their manager directly ?

Friendly for kids ☺️

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

I love the fact that all staff was willing to help and work...
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The room was very old, and not clean. We did not like the fact that we had to ask for our room to be serviced instead of it being automatically everyday.

I love the fact that all staff was willing to help and work with us. The honesty and integrity of the staff were very refreshing.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

it's our honeymoon and the hotel arranged a room on the...
    • Crown Club Room - Two Adults

Overall facility might need to be improved. One night our room locker was out of battery. They took two hours to fix this. Then the other night, the toilet had no water for several hours. Foods are so so.

it's our honeymoon and the hotel arranged a room on the high floor and with very nice sea view. We enjoyed the spa bath a lot. The royal club lounge has the best drinks and snacks in the hotel.

Great service and staff.
    • Crown Club Room - One Adult

My shower stopped working for a few hours.

8th floor lounge was great!

Didn’t like it and will not return to that property.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Food, doubled charged, entertainment and very slow hot elevators

Excursion

Bad from the beginning.

Staff. Food.

Beach.

Relaxing stay great for the kids
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

No pool chairs too many people saving them no bedside lamps

Good for kids.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Drinks not the best quality

Comfortable room

The jacuzzi

The humidity

The jacuzzi

nice!
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Food was okay, though the French Restaurant was great!!

Great View! Nice Adult Only Pool! Could see the sun set!

The food.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

I called twice for extra washcloths add towels and they never came. I didn't like feeling ambushed by a timeshare company.

The food.

The staff is really friendly.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The food could be a little be better...

The staff is really friendly...

Fair for the value. A little outdated. Friendly staff. Not super high end. Excellent beach front
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

He room was old and with a small view of the ocean. He bath tub was stained.

The staff was very friendly and looking to help

Great option for budget conscious travelers and a wonderful resort for families with children!
    • King or Double with Ocean View (1 Adult + 2 Children)

Quality of the property was only fair. Food at the buffet was hit and miss but the restaurants were all very good.

Great value and right on the beach!

Great place to spend with family with multiple things to do
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

Animal designs with towels over bed, shows and entertainment

Kids areas is great

Kids areas is great

Good time.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

Cleanliness of glasses at the bar, not washed properly

Had lots of fun

No shuttle to the Hotel

Family Friendly

Clean, spacious room

Clean, spacious room

It took too long at front desk to check in.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (3 Adults)

It took too long at front desk to check in.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Food was wonderful.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

Didn't stay long enough (7 nites)

Food was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Shadia the concierge was Awesome !
    • Crown Club Room - Two Adults

Shadia the concierge was Awesome !!/!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Por WiFi
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

No access to WiFi for computers. Por WiFi services for the phones. It is a big disappointment.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Had fun with my family.

Had fun with my family.

The bar on the 8th floor was great the staff there was...
    • Crown Club Room - One Adult

The water pressure in the shower was always weak. It needs to be improved.

The bar on the 8th floor was great the staff there was excellent.

The towel in the roof were dirty.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

The towel in the roof were dirty. The food for late night delievery were not fresh, looks like left over!

beautiful view and private beach.
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View

very basic facilities in room.

beautiful view and private beach.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Have great time with my family
    • King or Double Room with Ocean View (2 Adults + 3 Children)

Wifi was slow and bed was uneven.

Beach and the pool

• Reviewed: 30 April 2016

friendly staff nice kids pool nice activities at other pool.

rooms a bit dated (tables etc) but no problem only in the room to sleep heavy waves (not hotels fault) so hard for little one let alone adults to enjoy the water

friendly staff nice kids pool nice activities at other pool. food was good, evening entertainment was fun and well done. I had the room facing the ruined Hotel which was OK can see almost all of the Hotel zone and the Lagoon and was very quiet hear the waves at night

• Reviewed: 28 April 2016

The hotel and staff were excellent.

The hotel and staff were excellent. Very well organized and went the extra mile for my family to ensure all of our needs were met. Very happy and planning on returning later this summer.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2016

The speed of the bartenders making drinks.

The concierge's were absolutely useless. I had a Club Room (purple wrist band) and when checking in, I felt like a VIP. However if there were any needs during the 5 day trip and I called the Concierge, they were not able to help- 100% of the time. The dinner reservations system is an absolute joke. My friends and I ate at all of the restaurants (one each night for 5 nights) and every time we went to the restaurant, it was only 20% full. The concierge told us (every night) that the restaurants were at max capacity but when we showed up to the restaurants finally without a reservation at the time we wanted, we were able to walk right in. It was a mystery to me and my group why they were so unaccommodating about letting us have a reservation. Very stressful and annoying. Don't eat at the Fisherman's restaurant. Although the servers are incredibly nice and fun, the food was AWFUL. The calamari came out cold and the white fish (which I was told is amazing in Cancun) was store bought and crusty. The best food was the Mexican restaurant and although it was not authentic Mexican food, it was still good. We were hoping for real Mexican food and atmosphere at Crown Paradise (table side guac, Mexican music, margaritas, etc) but i found this resort to be strictly American oriented only. They accepted USD (which is convenient), served only American food, played American music, and had ALL American guests. The towel situation was also very stressful. My friends and I got into several altercations with people who "saved chairs" with their towels and showed up at noon demanding their chairs. Absolutely stressful and unfair. We went up to the adult pool at 7:30AM and there were towels and tables on EVERY SINGLE CHAIR. This needs to be monitered much better by the hotel staff because this causes fights, altercations, and a lot of stress. We noticed chairs and towels on a cabana in the adult pool and the owners never showed up until 1PM.

The speed of the bartenders making drinks. The location and views of the beach were amazing. The restaurant servers were fabulous.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2016

The views, the adult pool and the 8th floor lounge were the...

Waynes boots and the Italian restaurants were not good! They took our jacuzzi robes after cleaning the room the day before we left, we had to call for more. Place has alot of kids that are not supervised by adults, kids walk up to the food at the buffet and just grab with their dirty hands and sometimes put the food back. .gross! I couldn't eat at the buffet at all

The views, the adult pool and the 8th floor lounge were the best!

• Reviewed: 10 April 2016

I didn't like that upon arrival they were very pushy...

I didn't like that upon arrival they were very pushy about "gifts" that really meant we had to sit down and hear sales pitch. We were tired and not really interested...

• Reviewed: 30 January 2016

Staff were very friendly & so helpful with anything you...

The ramps for my sons young family to come up they were so steep especially as they pride themselves on being so child friendly.. The buffet restaurant was very repetitive & if you couldn't get into a restaurant it was hard eating 3 times a day

Staff were very friendly & so helpful with anything you needed. The restaurants were very nice except you had to book 24hrs in advance & only ever half full even though we were told they were full!!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2016

The adult pool was the best part of this resort.

The food dosent have much variation day to day. The sales people in the lobby will kill your soul. If I hadnt read reviews i would not know not to stay in tower 2! DONT ITS HORRIBLE> pretty sure I saw a roach. Asked to switch to tower 1...which about 20 other people did and it was 100% better newer. Why did I have to go through that to get a good room. The staff were not the happiest staff in the world. All seemed like we were bothering them. The children....oh lord so many children EVERYWHERE and the walls are so thing baby crying all night was horrible. I dont recommend it...pay the extra $500 and go to a better resort. This is a 2 star resort...dont be fooled i swear.

The adult pool was the best part of this resort. Room service food is 100% better than the other food.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2016

This was a very fun holiday vacation for my family.

We did not like the steakhouse or the seafood restaurants but all others were great.

This was a very fun holiday vacation for my family. My husband and I have 3 children ages7,6, and 5. We all loved the kids club, it was a perfect way for the kids to have so much fun, and we had our relaxing down time. The staff are phenomenon! !!!!! The French resturant is the BEST, the Italian was good. We loved the buffet.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2016

The resort was right on the beach.

The hotel was under construction the entire time of my stay. I called to ensure that there would be no dust or allergens present, but they falsely told me that they were done. My eyes burned and watered from the fumes, and I could barely breathe. My room smelled of mold, and I was unable to get any resolution from the front desk. A horrible stay altogether.

The resort was right on the beach.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2015

The beach was always clean.

The hotel isn't designed for those who may prefer to use an elevator. Some of the restaurants only have steps, no ramp and no elevator. If it rains, the floor becomes slippery and forms huge puddles. The bed was lumpy.

The beach was always clean.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2015

The staff was inviting and accommodating.

The food was mediocre at best and the entire place, especially my room, spelled of mildew and looked out dated. There was no control at all of the children and they were constantly at the bar ordering drinks.

The staff was inviting and accommodating.

My travel partners whom I met up with

Horrible experience....place needs to be shut down for a complete renovation! Mold and Mildew everywhere....standing water all over the property. Dampness....food was not what they advertized.....Staff lacked skill set to problem solve and have a "guest first" concept.

My travel partners whom I met up with

The free drinks

Mis-Communication of prepayment for room. ( cash/ credit card)Also, not being allowed to pay room service fee with drivers license. Did not understand why a second copy of my passport was made and should have stayed on file.

The free drinks

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

The staff at the concierge check in desk were most helpful...

Poor customer service, mold in the rooms, inedible food that was cold all the time, chemicals with skull and crossbones used in the rooms, paint fumes, rude staff. Never again!

The staff at the concierge check in desk were most helpful when there was an issue with my reservation.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

The staff were very attentive and went above and beyond to...

The hotel was old. You could smell mold in the rooms. The hotel had standing water all over the place, which is a safety hazard. The food was terrible

The staff were very attentive and went above and beyond to meet my needs. The location was on the strip.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Majority of the hotel staff were courteous and entertaining.

The hotel renovations were noisy. The room a/c would not adjust temperature and was very cold. The bathroom was dated and parts of the ceiling in the shower were buckling. The tub was dirty and had cracks in it. Check in process was a nightmare and took one hour. The hotel does not manage rain well. Some areas had a lot of leakage. Rooms are very dated and uncomfortable. The food lacked flavor.

Majority of the hotel staff were courteous and entertaining.

Being with my friends

The hotel was under renovations which they were not honest about. Many of my friends got sick from fumes and dust from the construction. Additionally, the hotel was leaking everywhere. There was standing water everywhere and many people slipped and fell. We explained that we were a large group of adults (70) or so guest and they did not accommodate our group in any way. There was no dedicated space or entertainment options. The food HORRIBLE! All the food buffet, restaurants, snacks everything was inedible and the drinks were watered down. You could drink 100 and never become even the slightest bit intoxicated.

Being with my friends

• Reviewed: 6 December 2015

The staff was great.

The food was terrible. We ate in the restaurant and at the buffet and it was not good. The rooms are very outdated. Fresh paint and caulk is not updated. Do not spend your money on a room with a hot tub. They are nasty and old as well.

The staff was great. Very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2015

The staff was great except for front desk.

The room floor was all tile and cold. The hot tube had rust in it. No transport to and from airport. Not close to party area. Had to have dinner reservations even if there was barely anyone in the restaurant.

The staff was great except for front desk. They were not very helpful and did not tell us about alot of perks that came with our room. Great view from everyroom.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2015

The hotel staff did an excellent job.

On arrival there was a misunderstanding about what constituted "children". The issue was resolved satisfactorily.

The hotel staff did an excellent job. There were very good food options in the buffet & the specialty restaurants.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2015

Staff was very helpful and extremely friendly.

Not really bad, however the tables in the facility need 4 legs, not 3.

Staff was very helpful and extremely friendly. Meals were well planed and good variety. Facility and chambermaid all very good.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2015

The food was very good and the staff was consistently kind...

All speciality restaurantes (still all inclusive) need to be booked one day and a half in advance so if you just checked in after 2pm you will only be accomodated 2 days after which can be unfair. I got a lot of bites from sand fleas "no-see-ums" while in the room so most likely the beds need to be better maintained and cleaned - or maybe just make sure you apply repellent frequently.

The food was very good and the staff was consistently kind and helpful. The pools and entertainment areas were very well kept. The location is fantastic and the beach in front of the hotel is very clean as well. The bars are very generous with the alcohol and the bartenders remember your orders. We got a twin room which has very small beds for a couple and the staff promptly changed us to a better room with a king bed and an even better view.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2015

All inclusive is good,I love all the bars and unlimited...

The super slow check-in system,I waited for 6 hours to check in,their check-in time is at 3pm but the reception told 4 times that I could be checked in before 3,turned out I still checked in after 3!!!

All inclusive is good,I love all the bars and unlimited cocktails.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2015

I liked the 7 different restaurants that they hotel offered.

As soon as we walked into the hotel we started to get checked in, our room wasn't ready so we wanted to get some food since we just had a long day. A man that works for the hotel comes up to us asking us about signing up for excursions and asking us to give him $20 so that he can hold a reservation for us to get breakfast and look at the new rooms that they are building. The man was very pushy and would not take no for an answer. I finally had be rude in order for him to leave us alone. This was a problem the entire stay, every time we went in the lobby we were hounded by very pushy people that work for the hotel. The swim up bar in the adult pool closes at 5pm. The beds were extremely hard, I woke up in the middle of the night in pain because of my back. The food was a step up from hospital food. Our room did not come with our fruit basket and bathrobes. The sink in the bathroom was leaking very bad. The elevators are horrible, every time we got on one we weren't sure if we were going to be stuck. If you are going to stay in the 2nd tower be prepared to walk to everything. The breakfast in the VIP lounge is horrible. The hotel looks good trust me that's why I booked it but I would never come back to this hotel.

I liked the 7 different restaurants that they hotel offered. I liked the Jacuzzi that was in the room. The VIP tour that the hotel offered was a lot of fun

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

Everything is s sales effort by the staff.

Charged at check out for things we were not aware of. When we questioned the charges we were told they were errors. GM was a complete incompetent.

Everything is s sales effort by the staff. Very little hospitality.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2015

The friendly staff were always helpful.

The food quality and taste just tastes like it's not real food most of the time. By the end of the first couple meals we decided not to take advantage of the all inclusive food, and tried to eat out as much as possible.

The friendly staff were always helpful. The access to ocean and beverages.

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

Really loved the room the view was to die for!

The wifi kept dropping out

Really loved the room the view was to die for! Also how friendly all the staff were And the excellent choice of different cuisines.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2015

Had to stand in line an hour and 45 minutes to check in, was...

Had to stand in line an hour and 45 minutes to check in, was suppose to have king room gave us a double, 2 days later they could give us a king room. Had to check out by noon couldn't check back in to king room till 3.Said they gave us towel cards which they didn't

There are also 29 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Crown Paradise Club Cancun - All Inclusive traveller photo gallery