Reviews of Grand Park Royal Cozumel All Inclusive This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Playa Paraiso Km 3.5 Carretera A, 77600 Cozumel, Mexico

#15 of 42 hotels in Cozumel

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

That you can either be at the pool bar or in the ocean...
    • Deluxe Double Room

We came in off a cruise boat for a resort day. They did not tell us where we could have lunch, so we ended up eating horrible nachos and nasty hamburgers. Also, they should have advised us to be careful as we accessed the pool and pool bar. The steps were steep and the concrete bar stools were rough. I actually, skid my knee....not very safe or comfortable for the amount we paid for our resort day.

That you can either be at the pool bar or in the ocean enjoying your stay.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Fun in the sun/relaxing vacay
    • Deluxe Double Room

The a/c in the restaurants and rooms didn’t seem to work very well

Aldo was very helpful & accommodating in every way . The staff was very attentive & friendly .

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

I didn’t like the food.
    • Romance Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

I didn’t like the food...how u had to make reservations for the restaurant....I didn’t like that the staff all in u about joining the members whatever...just pushy wasn’t helpful in any activity other that time share tour....

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Room was nice with great view.
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Bars open later than prospect says and close earlier. Specially the bikini bar by central pool.

Room was nice with great view. Food was good for the price. Infinite pool amazing.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

The food and drinks were extremely low quality.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The food and drinks were extremely low quality. There was only one option of both white and red wine which were both undrinkable. Even the wine we could buy was poor quality and we had to wait half an hour whilst a member of staff went to purchase the wine from the store. Also, the staff were constantly harassing us to try and spend money on excursions and taxi’s.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

We're already planning our next getaway to Grand Park!
    • Romance Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

The staff at the entrance of the hotel are like sharks. They're too aggressive in trying to get you to listen to their sales pitches.

The room was clean and comfortable. The adults-only area was PERFECT! The restaurant staff was friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

The facilities were amazing, and staff were extra friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The buffet food was mediocre and very westernized, and there weren't many places one could meet new people, but that is expected as it is a resort.

The facilities were amazing, and staff were extra friendly.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Great Location, good choice and number of pools.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Expected much better from the Italian restaurant.

Great Location, good choice and number of pools. Good buffet food and drinks. Friendly staff and well stocked bar by the pools with daily cocktail specialties. Room was perfect.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Worth it overall, but needs to improve the food, room cleaning times and jacuzi
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Food was only avrage, we tried all restaurants and were a bit disapointed (and the serving takes lots of time) , what was realy unplesent was that if you want a hot jacuzi you need to book in advance otherwise, no chance.

Good facillities, the staff is realy nice and rooms are good

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

The facilities and the grounds were excellent.
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

I found some of the staff quite rude, esp in the restaurant down by the beach. Considering you have to book and the dress code is smart, we found the whole experience there terrible. Food was average, can only buy wine and fall inclusive drinks menu wasn’t even promoted. Found the reataurant over rated and pretentious.

The facilities and the grounds were excellent. Loved the sports bar atmosphere.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Go Experience for yourself, it's great!!!!!!

Everything is great.

Everything is well within reach. Very clean and relaxing. Have no complaints. Kids had a lot of fun. The staff are always willing to help so polite and courteous.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Join to the our members royal club, we will love you!!! and....waste your time and be looser
    • Romance Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

The ferries out of the window, haunting sales person in the lobby- verry annoying! Sloppy wifi connection. Comments beetwen staff in the lobby (they didn't know that we know spanish and we understand everything), all bars at beach were closed before 6 p.m

The garden, personel in resteurant, swimming pool, beach, food, room, room service

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Beautiful Grounds, Great stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The beds are pretty uncomfortable and come with two small pillows. Bring a pillow for comfort. Also, the majority of the food is lackluster.

The resort is beautiful, the grounds are great, and the staff are always helpful. Everyone is very polite and willing to help however they can.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Nice and convenient. Just don't expect too much.
    • Deluxe Double Room

We booked a double room with a king size bed, but they gave us a double room with two double beds. We complained but it didn't help. They also gave me a hard time when I asked to print two vouchers in the reception (two simple pages). The first receptionist I asked was actually rude to me. But in the end (the following morning) I managed to get the vouchers I needed. The food in the common restaurant was not always good. Get reservations of the special restaurants if you have a chance, they're much better. That can only be done in the reception during a couple of hours in the day. One thing that was disappointing was the beach, which is very small there. And the last point, the free internet could be much better. However we were happy it worked in our room, although very unstable.

The special restaurants were pretty good (the ones that need reservation). Our room had a great view and the location of the hotel was very convenient for us (not far from the ferry but far enough from the center). Before I got there, I expected they would be harassing us all the time to become a member (as had happened in another all inclusive hotel before), but that never happened. Nobody bothered us at all with that. We had also expected that the members would have huge privileges that we wouldn't be able to access, but that was not really the case. Of course, they had some privileges but nothing that bothered us.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Staff was friendly, but many knew little or no English, Bartenders were great, the entertainment ver
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

i had to call to get towels and coffee and beer to the room several days.The lawn and plants were dry & lacked nutrients. The staff was friendly, but when Iarriving i did not want to talk to an agent about MEMBERSHIP. I basically had to get up and leave.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Nice place to stay at with friendly staff and great views.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Being from Minnesota we thought that the two jacuzzi pools were “hot tubs” but in fact were “cold tubs”. It wasn’t a big deal considering you were in Mexico and it was warm, but I felt the pictures were a bit deceiving. I wish there was one more restaurant to choose from that didn’t require a reservation. The 3 restaurants on the resort were reservation only and have a reservation window from 12pm-3pm. I landed and arrived at the resort at 5:00pm day one so I had already missed the window for the first night. Since I was there five nights I figured I’d be fine reserving the next day to find out that they were all booked which meant that I either had to eat at the buffet, or go into town to eat. The buffet was an average buffet, and I did find myself having to eat there more than I wanted due to the fullness of the restaurants and not wanting to travel into town to eat knowing I had paid for the all inclusive plan at the resort.

Facility was overall very good. The amenities were just what you needed and they had plenty of bars to accommodate for all of the guests. The staff were friendly and helped you with any questions or concerns you may have had. Views are fantastic of the ocean and cruise ships. Nice little snorkeling area to use with free gear available. Good proximity to stores and shops being close to the cruise ship drop off zone.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

The hotel and the facilities were nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room

We got a lot of money stolen from our room, the security and management of the hotel manipulate the case and didn't provide the support that as a tourist was needed. Very unsafe place to stay

The hotel and the facilities were nice. Unfortunately, the security of the hotel is really bad, and the management is very poor in this kind of situations

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Great property and attentive staff

Children’s play-care was not well-staffed and didn’t have any organized published activities. We did not feel comfortable leaving our kids there

Grounds, rooms, beach, restauarants on-site, evenings programs for kids

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Was a great value for our money. The food in the buffet was very good. We would stay again.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The beds are not that comfortable. The are hard, the pillows are hard and not comfortable . There are not enough blankets on the beds. The housekeeping is average. The rooms were cleaned each day and the beds were made. Our issue lies with getting coffees for the in room coffee machines. We had to call to get coffee pacekets 5/7 times. As they would forget to leave it when they cleaned our rooms. Not a big deal, but annoying.

We stayed there for the 2017 ironman. The value for what we paid was a 10/10. The food buffet was excellent and perfect for someone in the completion. Lots of vegetables, fruits and lean meats. They opened early on race day so competitors could get food. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have lots of people around to help and security to keep an eye on things. Not that we were ever worried about anyone at the hotel or the in area. We were able to walk around wihtout a problem. I was traveling with my wife and 4 year old son. We never felt that we were in a bad position. An extra shout out for mario who works in the lobby. He was great with helping with luggagem cabs, questions, etc. Juano who worke with him was also very helpful. They are both an asset to the property. Thanks again guys for your help !

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

The new coffee shop was a good addition
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The buffet options were very limited . No hot water any afternoon Fridge didn’t work, despite telling front desk Though it didn’t affect me - there was a drink left in the Ash tray by the 3rdfloor elevator for 6 days - no-one saw or thought to remove it

The new coffee shop was a good addition One of the managers took the trouble to welcome me by name every time he saw me. Most staff were very friendly and acknowledged you within the ten foot rule.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

Service was great.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The beach was rocky with the exception of a narrow band of beach that is a small public beach.

Service was great. Food was good. The property is clean and beautiful. Loved the to swim up pools at the beach portion of the property.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Very Disappointing

We are frequent travelers and this is the first time I have been compelled to write a strongly negative review of any resort, hotel, or restaurant. From the beginning, this resort was a great disappointment. We rented two rooms and we were not able to enter either room with our keys. It took the staff around 1 hour to resolve the situation. In the end, one of the rooms had to be switched. Even then, the rooms are quite sparse. Maintenance was an issue for the entire stay. At one point, the water stopped working in the entire building for around 6 hours. The telephone in our room did not work and was only fixed after 5 separate requests and nearly a full day. The food in the buffet restaurant was below expectations. We attempted to make a reservation at one of the 3 specialty restaurants. There is a 3 hour window to make a reservation in person. We arrived 20 minutes after the start and all restaurants were full. After talking to the manager, we were given a reservation. However, upon arriving, the reservation had not been booked. In the end, the manger concluded that we could not eat there because of an undisclosed dress code. We ultimately ate most meals outside the resort despite our all inclusive package. The water in the swimming pools and hot tubs was freezing. We were not comfortable to spend any time in the water. As well, the water in the showers were luke warm. All of this is a real shame, the location of the hotel is great and the beach front is really beautiful. But you can find this at many resorts. So I would not recommend this resort and I will certainly never return myself.

The location was good. The beachfront was nice.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Never will go back
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Hotel Charging 15 dollar per hour for a nanny . Only one restaurant ( Mexican ) for family's with Children. And the buffet restaurant open to everybody. 2 other restaurants Italian and Caribbean , but Children not allowed. Even is a Family hotel , if you have children you are restricted on most of it. Unless you pay for a Nanny that at $15 dollars and hour and $15 to send her home if you hire the nanny for 2 hours plus taxi home you already spending $45.00 ... Not very family friendly

Staff really nice and friendly

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Meets my expectations of standard quality Western Euro family resort & corporate owned hotel.
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Busy hotel sometimes sacrifices quality service. I suggest at check in, the hotel to offer a brief 5 or 10 minute optional tour of the resort. The resort is large and in between my excursions, it was two days before I found several areas & services the hotel offered. For example, I did not make use of the salon or on site ATM simply because I didn't know it was on site. In fact when I asked about the ATM a hotel rep sent me two blocks down the street. After several days visits to the far away ATM, I didn't know there was a hotel ATM until day 7! : (

The hotel accommodated my request for a specific room which allowed for my stay at the hotel to be perfect. Standard Room are spacious, very clean & exceptional views. As well though my appetite is minimal, the all inclusive program was actually a good value given the open bar, 24 hr room service & especially the 3 fine dinning restaurants. I enjoyed the fine dinning (dress code required) each night & always enjoyed the experience. For example, Caribbean Restaurant offers beautiful water front views, excellent service & interesting sea food culinary creations ... all part of the inclusive resort fee. For social spirit, the two beach front, swim up pool bars are lively and relaxing during the day. Many of the hotel guests enjoy their family holiday with children.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Good stay. Off-season meant crowded with day pass people. Again great snorkeling. Which is whywe cam
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very rough terrain throughout resort, footing can be rough for some. Beach area was small and can get crowded. Very slow elevators. And the open floor plan means waiting can be hot and frustrating.

Snorkling was great. Right off the beach was an undersea world accessible to young and old. Plenty of food and drinks. Great staff and service.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Ok resort.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pools allow eating in the water, which makes the whole thing look creepy. Water do not seem to be clean. Food is mediocre at best.

Comfortable, decent rooms and nice staff

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Beautiful Property
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Wish the beach was bigger and beds and pillows more comfortable.

It is beautiful! We loved the multiple pools.The food was incredibleand tge the service was phenominal.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

Total disaster
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

This Hotel is Total disaster Customer service is very Low food is the WORST and the rooms are super old. do yourself a favor and do not go there.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Lack of quality Wifi Service, and lost money, ruined my staying on this propriety.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Wifi didn't work. I paid for the Premium service, that didn't work. And no refund was given to me. Lack of Wi-fi ruined my business trip. Didn't even get my money back. Ridiculous service.

Nothing. terrible costumer support, couldn't even refund the WIFI service that I paid for... that actually never worked.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Great place to hang out after snorkeling at other beaches! Fish here too, just a lil crowded
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

No AC outside your room, Humid waiting for elevators "Club Members" made me feel like I wasn't quite worthy because I wasn't a Members only......

Beds, Rooms, Beautiful place, water crystal clear, Italian restaurant w/reservation Yummy

• Reviewed: May 20, 2017

Nice hotel for families with children
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The staff at front desk was not so helpful when I needed to print one document. They told me it would take one hour. But finally after my persistent request they printed it... in a minute... i would recommend them to have a computer with a printer available for guests. The gym was accessible only for additional money.

The hotel is beautiful and has a lot of restaurants and bars. The staff at restaurants are very polite and obliging. They work hard and show respect to you as their guest. Their efforts are definitely worth a rate 10 out of 10 . The food was good for the value of money paid. The size of the room and it's cleanness was also pretty good.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2017

Two day vacation

No beach, yes no beach

From airport to hotel is $5 dollars or 95 pesos. Walk outside airport 2 blacks to get taxi. Hotel is nice, staff is friendly. Free wifi. Hotel has no beach, yes no beach. Food is good. Good service. From hotel is $5 taxi or 95 pesos to ferry and down town. If you want to go to cancun from cozumel is $3 or 65 pesos 30 minute boat ride to playa del carmen and than take bus ADO to cancun fis 63 pesos $3 dollars and than take bus 1 to hotel zone for $1 dolla

• Reviewed: May 13, 2017

Good for a few days before ending your holiday.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Atmosphere is a bit fake but that's what you het with all inclusive. Location is 5-6km out of town

Excellent hotel! Good food and accommodation. we had a free upgrade with sea view and king size bed!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Good value for the buck
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

It was pretty laid back, I would have liked a little more nightlife or entertainment, it was closed up by 10pm, not much going on at the property, kind of quiet and boring, good for an older crowd.

It was clean, safe, a good location, budget friendly, no bells or frills or whistles, but a nice property. None of the extras or "wow" factor. Just a very basic property, a good value for Cozumel.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2017

Great price-cost ratio and great location!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Definitely the reception staff. Not nice or polite

Good value for your money. The hotel has definitely improved a lot in the last two years. Congratulations! Way to go!

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

Outstanding service. Employees top notch!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Warmer children's pool, center of resort.

View excellent. Pedro, front desk supervisor, outstanding job helping family stay together in rooms close proximity.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2017

Another Great Stay.
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Still difficult to remember to book restaurant reservations in person, although you can now do 3 days at a time.

Staff was great as always. Short taxi ride to town. Love the addition of the mini bar and Caribbean restaurant.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2017

Property was beautiful, but breakfast lacked variety.
    • Deluxe Double Room

This property is not handicap accessible. The lobby is on top of a hill, and you have to go down around 20 steps to get anywhere. There is no elevator! While the food was good, the breakfast lacked variety.

Property was beautiful.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2017

Okay
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

I felt like that the restaurant was small and attraction at night time it was not a lot they did not had a lot to offer and if you want to had a restaurant reservation you need to make with lots os time

Great stuff and I felt it was a great location it's not a 5 start hotel but it something nice

• Reviewed: January 3, 2017

The staff was very friendly but not freely giving of...
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

The selection of food was not good,the restaurant that required reservations did not have a good selection, and for being in mexico the worst tasting mexican food. The beds in the room were hard. For the overall price of the room and food not money very well spent. Also for older people the grounds were extremely hard to walk on . I could go on and on but to upsetting to think about.

The staff was very friendly but not freely giving of information of things to do

• Reviewed: December 31, 2016

Great hotel
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Food is basic, no vegeterian options. Kids are not allowed in their dinner restaurants, men are not allowed in dinning hall (breakfast, lunch) wearing tank tops.

Everything.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2016

Bad memories due to aggressive sales people and "90 minute" tour
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Very unpleasant experience with the aggressive employees trying to sell a membership. The "sales tour" that would last 90 minutes, took in the end more than 3.5 hours due to which we waisted a significant portion of our holidays. Also, the main gift, 3 nights for free", that is promised has some conditions which if notified upfront would have made this tour not interesting at all. After the tour we requested to talk to the supervisor. Neither the supervisor nor the manager was available, so we left a written complaint letter. However, they did not reply and did not take the opportunity to talk to us in person over the next days. We felt they did not care about us at all. I invite corporate management to reach out to us personally as I think you should review this hotel staff's behavior, selling process & policy to avoid tourists leave with disappointment.

• Reviewed: December 22, 2016

The location was towards the far end of the Island, the...
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The wifi never really worked. It was not within walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Thus we spent most our time at the resort and never really ventured out.

The location was towards the far end of the Island, the resort is nice but nothing too grand. More of a family resort

• Reviewed: December 22, 2016

Miguel in the Caribbean restaurant made the stay.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Miguel in the Caribbean restaurant made the stay. I really enjoyed chatting with him and the rest of the staff there. Great experience overall without any major complaints

• Reviewed: December 4, 2016

Great resort, shame about the management.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

We spend 3 last days of our 2 week Mexican sojourn in this hotel. To say our experience was terrible is an understatement. Without going into too much details there are three episodes which were unacceptable. First night I got assaulted by another guest for no reason due to their intoxication, the staff did not follow through on the report, did not call the police and the next day they admitted the knowledge about the accident but still nothing was done. Second incident happened the next morning, when our car was blocked in in the hotel car park for more than an hour by a member of the staff's car. This cost us to miss an excursion. Once again the staff did not do anything. Third: we tried all three restaurants, and must say that all three were equally bad. Starting from the service and waiting time to the appalling quality of food.

The beach pool facility was nice and the rooms are spacious.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2016

Poor self -service
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Long way out from town have to get a taxi Mex 80$ each way Poor self service long wait for table for breakfast the food was not so good book to go to the restaurant when you arrive

The restaurant the food was very good

• Reviewed: November 19, 2016

Awesome location, everything included

We didn't stay longer

Location, room, value for money. This place was perfect for a weeks stay, everything included and all drink & variety of food was impressive. Jack & cokes all day everyday. Room service is also free

• Reviewed: November 13, 2016

Good wines of the house.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The service in restaurant "El Caribeño" was not on top. The staff forgot and mixed up orders.

Good wines of the house. Excellent food and sevice in restaurant "El Italiano".

• Reviewed: November 7, 2016

decent hotel, just dont expect to be able to print a document.pushy timeshare salepeople.
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

The time share salesman, the fact they did not have a computer i could use to print off a document!

I gotta great rate of $100 us including taxes and that was all inclusive. The room was clean and big, had a nice balcony. The beach was Ok and actually had some good snorkelling there and a nice swim up bar. was between the ferry and the reefs/park so not bad location. Food and drinks were OK. Wouldn't spend more than i did to stay there again.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2016

Really nice hotel, but has some problems
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

The beds were super hard and not comfortable at all. I hate how they trap you with the Royal Holiday program (timeshare). Once you say No it should be done, but they keep pushing and they have 4 people sit down and try to convince you to join. I also thought it was rude how they have a person sit down and eat breakfast with you without even asking. Please make the dress code for breakfast more noticeable.

The ocean view room was awesome. The pools and jacuzzi was awesome. The drinks at the bar was perfect. The staff was awesome and more than willing to help.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2016

This 40 year old solo lady approves!
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

It's not adult only. I can imagine that during high season, it could get pretty annoying with kids running wild and parents not giving a rip about their kids splashing adults at the pool bar. During high season, as a solo traveler, I'd probably try out Secrets or another all inclusive adult place.

I made my rez on booking.com the day that I checked in and got a smoking deal! Bc it was off season (October), the place wasn't too busy and not too many kids which was my biggest worry. They have fun activities so it was easy as a solo traveler to make friends and enjoy. The food was abundant and yummy at the pool, the buffet and at the restarsunts. Lastly, the staff was excellent...all very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Would go again-
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pool/beach chairs were extremely uncomfortable (except the cabana beds). Meals in the a la cart restaraunts were quite rushed. No beach to walk (just a small inlet)

The resort was lovely and quiet at night. The food was very good for an AI. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The pools and beach area were kept very clean. Amazing snorkelling right off the front of the property!

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Weird rules
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Pants and closed toed shoes rule for men and the sleeves rule for men when women can be in sweaty workout clothes or bathing suits at the restaurants but that's okay. Men had to resort to wearing sneakers and sweatpants being accepted at the "nice" restaurants opposed to nice sandals and nice Bermuda shorts? So bizzare and if you were going to make men dress like that, they should have had the air conditioning blasting

View and landscaping

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Friendly Staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

No microwave oven in room and no one seemed to understand what a microwave oven was. We could never seem to get a reservation in one of the other dining rooms, they were always booked. The beds were very firm (hard) as were the pillows.

There was a buffet open for all meals which did not require a reservation. Staff was friendly and did their best to be helpful. There was a stocked refrigerator in the room. Nice view from our room.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

Tequilas got us turnt
    • Deluxe Double Room

I thought the speakers at the infinity pool could've used a little upgrade and been awesome if people brought drink to you. But that's pretty small deal. I had a great time regardless.

The food was great, although their asian food can use some work but all the other varieties were awesome. Friendly staff, I always tipped the bartenders and basically everyone. Hard workers. We had a hard time checking in because my card wasn't scanning, it wasn't their fault. I forgot to give my bank a travel notice. In the end, it all worked out. Just took an hour but they were very comforting with the drinks and talking with me during the interrim.

• Reviewed: July 21, 2016

Fantastic stay!

Pools closed at 8pm, should stay open for people who like to swim later (adults only) with an open bar like till midnight. Also, let people know when they book that the restaurants require men to wear pants.

Front Staff was great; especially Mildred and Arturo. Everyone was so friendly. Food was very good. Drinks were excellent!

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Best hotel, better than Cancun, cheaper too

love everything

The all All Inclusive is really awesome! All the food are good and the restaurants I love the infinity pool

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

The seafood restaurant!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The seafood restaurant! The pool in front of the sea. Very nice to snorkel though you could see alot of fishes.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Awesome trip with friends!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff was friendly and helpful. The food in the Mexican restaurant and the Caribbean restaurant was super yummy!!

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room

Everything.. got an upgrade and was worth every penny beautiful views

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Loved it
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beautiful grounds, great infinity pools, great a la carte restaurants, super good friendly service, good diving

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Best mini getaway
    • Deluxe Double Room

Was like staying in paradise, private and luxurious.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

It was a very good experience
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

Bed could have been more comfortable and massage is very expensive and have had much better for a lot less.

Food is very good and lots of variety

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

This whole trip was excellent, everyone very accommodating.
    • Romance Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Bed was very hard, and more English channels

Amazing Scenery, Bathroom great set up, balcony great view, soda n water complimentary

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Nice grounds, below average food
    • Romance Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Food was below average, buffet was low quality

Room was really nice

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Good location.
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Good location. Delicious food. Beautiful beach. Many activities.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

It was excellent!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Property Map sheet at check in. Forgive me if i overlooked it.

Cleanliness of the property. Top notch.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

View from our room was awesome!
    • Romance Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

We prefer more beach front so guests can spread out. Unfortunately the cruise ships blocked the sunsets.

View from our room was awesome!

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Poor quality of food

Poor quality of food

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Difficult to get sleep at times with noisy guest

Difficult to get sleep at times with noisy guest

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

bad service and tthey not told us to book resturant and i...
    • Super Saver Deluxe Room

bad service and tthey not told us to book resturant and i vegetrian so in the end i only eat fruit and vegtabales

• Reviewed: April 6, 2017

The bed was hard and I would have preferred it to be bigger.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed was hard and I would have preferred it to be bigger. Also, something made me sick the last day not sure what it was...

• Reviewed: March 24, 2017

Cruise ship port.

Cruise ship port. Noise

• Reviewed: March 12, 2017

This was our third stay there and love it each time. Beach area and pools beautiful
    • Deluxe Ocean View Room

Beds are too hard for my joints

Food was delicious and everyone there so nice and friendly service

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

Relaxing
    • Deluxe Double Room

Beach . small and stoney shortage of sunbeds and towels . having to wear long pants in 3 of the 4 restaurants in 28 degrees heat .

Almost everything