Reviews of Hotel Riazor Aeropuerto 4 stars

Viaducto Miguel Aleman, 297, 08310 Mexico City, Mexico

#47 of 329 hotels in Mexico City

It was a beautiful facility and extremely quiet and clean.

We had a room with 2 queen beds and we had to pay extra for one of our 2 children because he is 14. If you're going to be near the airport, it's a great place to stay. The only downside is there are no restaurants or sites in walking distance.

It was a beautiful facility and extremely quiet and clean.

This was a great overnight stop before my flight out of Mexico City.

The hotel was beautiful and the room was very comfortable. Even though we were near the airport and a busy road, the room was very quiet. The staff was very helpful, friendly and competent.

Generally fine for a quick rest between flights.

Waited quite a while for our airport transfer (when we arrived).

Generally fine for a quick rest between flights. It was nice to have access to a pool at an airport hotel.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great choice for close to the airport

Our first room smelled smoky -- but was cheerfully exchanged for a non-smoking room

The staff at Hotel Riazor was exceptionally friendly and helpful. In other respects, this is a comfortable, bargain-priced place to stay just a few minutes from the MEX airport.

Comfortable layover

The procedure for taking the shuttle from the airport to the hotel wasn't incredibly clear to me, as I couldn't find the small office where this must be arranged. Fortunately, Uber is very reasonably priced and quick. It was very straightforward to take it on the way back though.

This was a great hotel to get a nap, some food, and a drink during a long layover in Mexico City. It has a good location close to the airport, suprisingly tasty food, and very kind staff.

Staff and services were excellent from front of house, cafe,...

Staff and services were excellent from front of house, cafe, bar, restaurant and the pick up/drop off drivers. Comfortable bed the room and entire hotel was clean. Nice pool and close to the train station.

Wonderful hotel for a stopover in Mexico City.

Wonderful hotel for a stopover in Mexico City. Shuttle service was organized and prompt, bedroom was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Would recommend this hotel for anyone needed a comfortable stay near the airport.

Facilities were really good, as described (free parking,...

Hotel location is a little away from some city atractions like Zocalo, Chapultepec, Reforma; so you have to take a cab or walk to the metro.

Facilities were really good, as described (free parking, warm pool, gym, spa) Restaurant is really good. The staff were very gentile andas helpful. Rooms were good. Bed was extremely comfortable. They have free shuttle to the airport

Not a leisure hotel

No pool, no gym, no refrigerator, no microwave, the Starbucks is not being runned by a Starbucks staff and they don't have everything to complete a drink. So no late night coffee run will not be available. I will say service is quick but not complete I ordered a pot of coffee but they forgot the cups, sugar, creamer and this was not just one time it happened alot with room service. This hotel is more business catered if you don't want your employees acting a fool then send them here because their is nothing todo. Everything is far from this hotel, they are affiliated with a near gym but at 14 American dollars a day gets expensive I don't consider that any discount. The cleaning ladies are limited we didn't get any vacuum service we constantly had to ask for extra towels the sheets are stained as I asked several times why are some sheets dirty I was told that's because of the machines that they use, so if you don't see them personally change them they weren't changed. The food was not no where near good all I ate when I had to order was fries and boiled eggs otherwise I went out. The recommendation for this hotel is for employers who don't want thier employees to enjoy Mexico to be sent here trust me the hotel was made for just sleep and go.

The bed was comfortable. The staff was always smiling.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Besides the taxi it was

The taxi the hotel provided for me to use was a complete rip off. If you going there use UBER. The taxi at the hotel is a Rio off don't use them. They charge me 750 Paso's for 1 trip that Uber charge 100 pesos for!! That pissme off!!!

This place was exceptional, it is so very clean. The restaurant food was amazing. I love this hotel

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Arturo at front desk was super.

Restaurant service and food wasn't so good, or very fast. The food didn't come in time when told of the amount. Very bad food and very little to no English.

Arturo at front desk was super. Close to Aeropuerto

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Free airport shuttle!

One thing I didn't like about the hotel was the location. Obviously, it was convenient for its proximity to the airport, but there weren't many restaurants or convenience stores close by, except for a few hotel restaurants. I also felt the food and drinks were a bit overpriced for what you get. It tasted fine, but I felt that for the price, it could have been better. Overall, a good stay though.

The reason I booked this hotel was because of the free shuttle to and from the airport. It was very easy to find, and when I checked in, they scheduled a shuttle for the next day back to the airport. The staff were very friendly and helpful. All who I encountered spoke English. The bed (king room) was wonderful. Very comfortable.

Excellent choice for many reasons

None. Of course, the location is not in the best of neighborhoods -- someplace you wouldn't stroll through. But that's not the point of staying there -- the quality of the hotel and proximity to the airport are the reasons. There is a metro stop two blocks away that will take you to Bellas Artes and the zocalo. Uber is under $5.

Excellent shuttle service to airport -- under ten minutes. Very efficient and friendly reception staff. Room is very comfortable and although facing a busy street -- no noise. The restaurant was very good, too. The pool, sauna and jacuzzi looked great -- next time I come prepared!

Great for stopover, free airport shuttle

All good!

Stayed here as we had a long layover and wanted to relax. Pool, sauna and gym were fantastic and they had a jacuzzi area too. Restaurant was really nice and all staff were very helpful. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Free airport shuttle every hour.

Amazing breakfast.

On this trip, there was nothing that I didn't like.

The buffet breakfast was excellent. The room was comfortable. I had stayed in London previously and for the same price, the hotel in London was very much below the standards in size, room, facilities and breakfast than Hotel Riazor. I enjoy using this hotel.

Great hotel with a gym close to the airport.

The weight machines in the gym were all broken, and they could do with some mats on the floor. They could do with a mini fridge in the room.

Great king size room, super comfy bed, big TV, pool and gym, great location. Free shuttle every hour on the hour to the airport is great. Staff were al really friendly,.

Nice for a retreat from crazy city

Not enough English speakers, Jacuzzi not hot because it is same as heated pool water

Safe area to cross street and eat at holiday inn, save money buy own drinks at quickie vendor 1/2 block away, rooftop pool nice view of city skyline, great beds, no carpet, room service great and inexpensive

Staff was very nice, my son was not well and they allowed us...

No restauranta or stores in the area

Staff was very nice, my son was not well and they allowed us to check in three hours before 3pm. Also upon check out they stored our bags for several hours and we juat stayes at the pool, because our flight was in the evening. Overall very nice hotel, room was big and clean, nice pool area on the top floor with the beautiful view. I also uaed the gym which also has great view and open qindowa for fresh breeze. There ia a small sauna and they provide free lemon water. The shuttle to the airport was on time and veey comfortable, took about 15 min.

Location is good behind the holiday inn is Jamaica market...

The sauna needs more stones This is not a genius hotel I had to pay for a late checkout why advertise as a genius hotel ?

Location is good behind the holiday inn is Jamaica market only 15 min walk away very good for a visit. Some restaurants near by out of the hotel to the left within a 15 min walk

Really nice hotel very nice breakfast

Not the hotels problem but airport did not have signage to indicate door to where shuttle to hotel would be Since airport not helpful maybe hotel could alert guests to door pickup location assuming it stays the same

Clean nice room large enough Good transport ftom airport but they should carry a step stool for short people like me to make it up into van

A good, reasonably-priced hotel near the airport.

The location of the hotel is near enough to the airport (10 minutes by the shuttle at 5 am), but the area is not a nice place to walk around, and there are no restaurants in the neighborhood, so you are limited to the hotel's, which are being remodeled. We haven't tried the hotel restaurants.

The room was clean and nicely furnished, the staff was attentive, the transportation to the airport was on time.

Rating for actual experience 2- very bad customer service

What they ask for the rating is not that open for the experience as it asks particular questions and my overall experience was not satisfying! I made a reservation for 5 people about 2 months ago, asked about the transportation, they never asked me for my flight details and just told me To go to door 4. When we arrived to door 4 the person in charged had left to lunch and we were there for over an hour sitting down like idiots because we couldn’t get signal to call the hotel, until thankfully one of the guards from there helped us to call the hotel. Why would a hotel offer transportation and not have Someone there? The hotel is pricy compared to other hotels in the area and when something is offered at a hotel we know we are paying for it somehow. We were really tired and We believe it was unprofessional to tell your guests to just go to a door to be picked up and not leave someone else in charge. Not properly organized. 2- When I made the reservation I Selected the “breakfast included option”, in the confirmation it said “breakfast: 250 MXN per person, per night. Lunch : not included. Dinner: not included”. I liked the hotel as it gave us the opportunity to be a in suite all 5 of us. When we get there we found out that the breakfast was not included, I told them what the confirmation said that and they stood up to say that it wasn’t included and that it was an error from booking. Seriously? The way they put it out makes it seem that it is a value of 250 MXN included in your price. They didn’t do anything about, nor tried to help out. It really made us seem that they trick you to get money out of your pocket. To my disappointment is something several people do. The breakfast was a bit expensive, we didn’t have it in our budget, we went to México for an event and that through us off for budget and our planning.

It was very clean. Most of the staff were always very nice

Everything was cool!

Thay could have included a breakfast into the price.

The work table is awesome! Clean and cool decorated rooms! Everything went smoothly, free airport shuttle is beyond expectations.

Fine stay within a few kms of the airport

Room partially looks a bit dated, location relatively close to the airport but dodgy at night, price is not very cheap for what you get

Comfortable beds, polite staff, clean rooms

Great facility and amenities at a very reasonable price.

We weren’t sure about the surrounding area so we stayed on property.

Great facility and amenities at a very reasonable price. Awesome breakfast with many great choices.

A great hotel for an overnight stay near the airport.

nothing.

The airport shuttle was great, arrived quickly to meet us and took us back the next morning at the time we required. The breakfast was excellent, and we had dinner in the restaurant which was also very good. Our room was comfortable and spacious, and best of all quiet. Staff were very helpful and courteous.

The breakfast was excellent and the shuttle was very...

Na

The breakfast was excellent and the shuttle was very convenient. I think the only way to improve would be to have some pre organized tours available for those who have some limited time.

Our window faced a wall, but it didn't matter, we...

Our window faced a wall, but it didn't matter, we weren't there to stay in the room and look at the scenery, we were in México City to go out and live it.

The room was more spacious than some in the area.

I booked and paid 2 months in advance, but when I was at the hotel, I saw rooms were going for significantly less than what I paid, so I was not rewarded for my advance planning.

The room was more spacious than some in the area. The bed was very comfortable. Great restaurant on site and helpful staff.

Near to the airport but quiet.

The shuttle did not work when we arrived. Although we called the reception we had to wait for 70 minutes to be picked up at the airport.

Near to the airport but quiet. Nice rooms with 24hrs bar where you can have a snack or a drink. Very good and huge bed.

Nice staff...place needs an update.

We had to change rooms twice due to the air conditioner...everything needs an update.

The staff was very nice and went out of their way. The breakfast buffet was weird....lots of lunch food and too heavy. Pool and gym were nice.

Extremely comfortable. Excellent value. Great way to handle an early morning flight check-in.

a little far from the airport. not bad in the early morning but traffic might be an issue later in the day.

bed was outstanding. convenient to the airport by shuttle but not subject to airport sounds. restaurant is first rate. also enjoyed the pool

Great location for airport and for metro.

The shuttle driver had horrendous attitude. The system for picking up at the airport was complicated even more so because none of the staff bothers or even knows the correct procedure. It’s not the same system what every other hotel and taxi company uses. Make sure you get the hotel to explain in great detail how it works, and that can be expensive if not on a Mexican network. Note; it’s not simply turning up at Puerto 4 and wait for the on every hour minibus.

Great location for airport and for metro.

staff were friendly and helpful.

staff were friendly and helpful. No language barrier as bilingual staff available. Food was delicious. for my travels cost was good - not sure on Mexican standard rates. Felt higher end stay.

comfortable room and friendly people

it was difficult to communicate with staff since most spoke little or no English which I realize is my problem not theirs

large clean room, helpful staff although communication was difficult

GREAT airport hotel

Clean, comfortable, great value. We have been staying here when we need an airport overnight for several years. All the staff are super helpful, WiFi works great, free shuttle to airport, what's not to love? The restaurant Rias Baixas is fabulous, our chance to have a final Mexican meal before heading home.

Acceptable, convenient because of proximity to airport.

Sometimes poor service in the restaurant and on one occasion from front desk staff.

Fantastic breakfast buffet. Scrupulous honesty when I made an error and paid too much for a meal!

The hotel is close to the airport, and the offer free...

the neighborhood didn't look to safe

The hotel is close to the airport, and the offer free shuttle pick up and drop off from airport, the staff was very helpful we where traveling with a 1 year old and ran out of diapers and staff provided us with a pharmacy's number that has delivering service and my 2 other daughters liked the swimming pool

The room itself was amazing but the staff killed it
    • Master Suite

I had the worst experience of my whole 3 weeks in Mexico at this hotel. I locked my door but one of there staff opened the locked door twice. Thankfully I had a door alarm. I would warn anyone that goes to this place to be very careful and to any foreigner to be very careful. Will not stay there again.

The room itself was amazing but the staff killed it

The friendliness and helpfulness of staff exceeded my expectations. Hotel was comfortable and neat.

Communiction English-Spanish

Personnel was very helpful and honest. We forgot a wallet and they were willing to bring it to the airport, and will now send it to us by mail.

Price was more than expected, great stay overall.

The room was smaller than expected. The shower water would run out the shower door onto the bathroom floor, unless covered with something. There was no full length mirror in the room.

The breakfast buffet was wonderful, great variety of food, fresh eggs cooked to your liking. Staff was very friendly.

Good airport access with comfortable but noisy rooms; heated pool/hot tub a big disappointment

There was A LOT of noise - some hammering below that went on until about midnight, when we ended up calling the front desk to see what was going on, and walls seem to be really thin as we could hear doors opening and closing all night. We also picked this place in large part for the heated indoor pool and hot tub, both of which were thoroughly disappointing. The pool was cool and the hot tub was slightly cooler than the temperature you'd expect for a heated pool. We were pretty disappointed. The neighborhood doesn't have much going on, so I think you can find better value for your money with proximity to the airport.

We stayed here for an overnight layover. The location is very convenient for the airport, though a bit further than some of the other airport options. The shuttle was great; we waited only about 15-20 minutes and the shuttle departed as soon as we boarded. Make sure to get instructions beforehand on where to meet them. All of the staff here were absolutely excellent! We had dinner on-site and really enjoyed our meal and the service. The room was spacious and comfortable.

Front desk and housekeeping staff very friendly and...

Security staff do their job but their choice of words to comunícate with their guest is not the appropriate. Bathroom floors very slippery . :(

Front desk and housekeeping staff very friendly and profesional.

Comfy clean hotel with great airport shuttle but in an unexciting area

I stayed here once before between flights and enjoyed the ease of getting to and from the airport. This time I had a really late flight around 11 in the evening. I thought I would be able to use the pool/sauna after my check-out on the same day, as I have been able to at other hotels around the world if I had a late-night flight. Here it would've cost 50 dollars to extend my checkout to 6pm and be able to use the facilities (also only until 6pm). Since the hotel is mostly for people who need to get to the airport (with different flight times) I thought this doesn't really match up with the rest of what the hotel is advertising itself as offering. Also I was a bit nervous to walk to/from the metro from the hotel after dark.

Tasty breakfast. Big comfy room with a great bed. Clean big bathroom. Friendly staff and easy communication. Airport shuttle!

Loved this place. Beds are the best part of the stay. The swimming pool was a big plus.

We traveled with our 16 year old son and 10 year old daughter. Being able to have our own private room with a king size bed was perfect. The bed was magnificent better than our own. Wish we had stayed longer. Our kids had their own room with own beds and tv. This was a nice surprise.

Awesome!

We liked everything , we weren't disappointed at all, thanks!!!

Over all , we liked the service since we got picked up at the airport until we left the following day. If we go back to Mexico City without thinking twice we will stay at this hotel again.

Family friendly hotel close to airport.

Nothing we didn't like in our short stay.

We have 3 kids under 8 and they loved playing in the pool. Rooms were big and hotel was close to airport. Great hotel to stay for 1 night lay over with kids!

couldn't find a single problem. the average 8.5 rate is wrong. this hotel is a 10/10.

couldn't find a single problem. the 8.5 rate is wrong. this hotel is a 10/10.

total comfort, obssessively clean, spacious. couldn't find a single problem. only hours before departure we had time to check out the pool. don't do what we did... go check out the pool/gym right apon your arrival. it's fanstastic.

Comfortable room, professional staff and great free shuttle service

Had to send another direct message, besides the one during reservation to book the free shuttle

Super fast check in. Friendly and professional staff even brought our heavy luggage to the room. Free shuttle worked out perfectly- dropped us in front of our terminals and picked up precisely where they told they'll be.

Awful rude staff

Staff are SO rude and unhelpful. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels, this is by far the rudest staff. Told I can't check out late and have to pay for the room another night, which I did. Then told by another staff member I can have late check out. Payed extra for breakfast and then told by the reception I hadn't and they tried to charge me. Room service is awful, toast and lemonade took an hour and was sent wrong TWICE and then it came with no knife... ridiculous. Went into the restaurant for lunch and we were made to feel like we were a burden to be in there, and then food was average at best. Overall a terrible experience, would NOT recommend

The room was comfy and everything you needed is there, towels etc

Great place, good food, enjoyed pool area and sauna.

Massage services are not offered on the weekend.

We enjoyed our stay, my kids loved having the indoor pool. I was looking forward to getting a massage but they don’t service on weekends. Only M-F. It doesn’t say that on their website. Lunch and dinner were amazing, good prices good food.

Professional, friendly staff and lots of comfort

The staff is super friendly, helpful and professional. The airport shuttle is easy and makes the stay easier. I can't say much about the location because we stayed there to be close to the airport. But we were able to walk to the metro to go for a dinner we booked. The room was great, bed was great.

Amazing

The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is that its approx. 5KM away from the airport...thats 30 min drive with traffic.

This was once of the best hotels I ever stayed. Your room has everything that other hotels don't. If I travel through Mexico City...I am heading straight to this place. The staff was friend. 24 hr Cafe. Love it.

Great experience in a comfortable hotel for short stays next to the Airport in CDMX

To be honest the only things I did not like was that some articles in the bathroom seemed o be pretty old, like the shower. It looked like those mid-90's ones that have no way to regulate them and had only one mode for adjusting the flux of water. Rater than that, even the music was excellent!

The rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable, really well laid out. Beds are comfy and bathroom was big enough to make it convenient, yet not huge that it seems bigger than the entire room like other hotels.

The property was awesome.

The property was awesome. The room was excellent. I had 3 children my husband and I, we had the Junior Suite and we had 2 queen beds and a king bed. The view was beautiful everything overall was great , I would recommend!

We were traveling out of the country after having a family...

We were traveling out of the country after having a family reunion in Mexico for the first time in 8 years, I was upstairs showering and my aunt and uncle came to the hotel to say goodbye since they were working all day, the lady at the front desk told them they could not go up to say goodbye. My mom went downstairs and asked her again since I was showering, they just wanted to say goodbye and they would leave, she said no again. I had to rush out, get dressed and come out with my hair soaking wet to say goodbye to my family because they couldn't come up for a minute. No one told me this was a policy when I was booking the hotel or when I was registering, if I was informed I wouldn't be upset about it, but I had to go rush out of a shower to get dressed and go to a lobby full of strangers to cry hugging my aunt and uncle saying goodbye. The hotel was located in a very bad location, the town behind it is extremely sketchy and you feel like you're gonna get robbed. And lastly, when I finally undid the bed to go to sleep, there was a blonde hair on the pillow, my mom and I both have black hair. So either their laundry service sucks or they didn't change the pillow cases and who knows if the sheets. This was my first time in Mexico and next time i have to be at a hotel to catch a flight the next morning i won't be staying there.

Very nice choice for one night close to the airport.

They knew 5 people were staying in the room and there were not enough towels. Went to front desk to get one and they said they would send one up. Never happened- used a wet towel. Shower door would not stay closed- water went everywhere.

Clean rooms. Surprisingly decent restaurant. Super close to airport.

Great stay, loved the use of pool and gym facilities.

Location was not the best, although it is easy to catch ubers of taxis.

A really nice hotel for the price, with great service and a super comfy king size bed. Loved the pool and gym, also the internet was excellent if you need to do some work.

Bait and switch
    • King Suite

rooms and hotel were very nice, but the only person on staff in the entire hotel was the desk clerk and porter. All other facilities were closed. We booked this hotel because we had a long layover and wanted to relax, but when we got there (there is in the middle of nothing) the restaurants, coffee shops, room service and all facilities--including the pool--were closed. We booked the hotel specifically so our son could get some exercise in between long flights and we could relax with room service and maybe even get a drink at the bar. When we got there, everything was closed. there was no place to get food, nowhere around to go buy food (which we didnt want to do anyway) and they offered no compensation for not being able to produce any of the amenities they advertised. Plus, the only thing we could have was coffee from the weird coffee pot they left in the room. It looks like a missile launcher and produced watered down ginger ale colored water. We finally decided to go to sleep but the ac was so loud it kept us up all night. Total bummer of a trip.

bed was comfortable

We arrived Mexico City at mid-night.

We arrived Mexico City at mid-night. They provided Airport shuttle to the hotel. Such kind of service made us feel very comfort and pleasant and good preparation for the next day journey.

Value for money:)

Wellness (no wellness towels, no heating in the wellness area)

Rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast super, but a little bit expensive. Wellness is nothing special, only the view from the pool is nice.

Actually this might be my first negative feedback on booking...

Actually this might be my first negative feedback on booking in my life. I was staying with my girl, after checking out we asked the reception to call a taxi for us. While we had an unlicensed taxi which has no sign of taxi and no meter inside. The driver didn’t know how to get to my destination and was holding my phone for the navigation(I downloaded google map) when we finally got to refoma, he charged me 300hundred, which was at least twice the ordinary fare. he said he had to give part of the money back to the hotel! I really couldn’t believe a 4star hotel was cheating on its customer! A kind reminder:don’t ask the reception to call taxi for you!

Very good value for money, rooms were clean and huge.

The Staff at the cafe bar is very nice but a little slowly, so if you are in a hurry, you should plan little more time to get a coffee.

Very good value for money, rooms were clean and huge.

overall good value for your money. Would stay again with a family of 6.

the travel time we made from the airport to the hotel and back. The hotel is worth the travel time for the value and comfort of the rooms. the shower doors could be better.

we booked a double suite for two families with two rooms. One king and two queen beds. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The accommodations were very good and comfortable for the entire family.

Great and comfortably close to the CDMX airport!

Guests should be noticed not to be so noisy during the night while others need to sleep. I think this is the hotels responsibility to tell us.

The service was really dedicated and all the personal extremely kind and helpful all the time! The shuttle service counts on very very friendly and helpful personal (ten points!)

Positive

The hotel ask for proof of reservation via email that I had booked on line. And saw it on my cell but wanted an email copy. So their rate was different than booking.com

The staff was very polite and accomodating. Offer transportation to the airport at no extra cost.

Luxury, comfort and a total hotel experience.

We didn't know how to use the coffee machine! lol.

This was the perfect place to stay on our last night in Mexico as we could easily get to the airport the next day. We loved the plush comfort of the hotel - luxurious bedding and towels, great shower, coffee machine. 24/7 room service and a gorgeous pool, spa, sauna and gym area! It was just what we needed. We ended up leaving feeling very refreshed and happy! Highly recommend.

Great staff and excellent accommodation

The staff were absolutely wonderful. We didn't stay long - only a quick sleep between flights - but everything was immaculate and the service excellent.

A good option for a short stay

My room looked out to a wall. Nothing to do or see in the immediate location you have to travel to get anywhere interesting or to buy snacks.

Close to the metro. Pool area quite nice. Good gym. Staff in restaurant attentive. Nice choice at breakfast.

Good hotel but beware of the shuttle service if you’re arriving late

The airport shuttle isn’t exactly available all the time. I messaged the hotel in advance with the flight details (including the flight number) but their response was very generic: the shuttle is available until 2300 for international arrivals and after that you have to call them to send someone. That makes sense when you don’t send them your details but when they’ve already got all the info they need, I don’t see why they cannot send the shuttle. Also if you’re leaving the hotel before 6am, the shuttle is hourly.

The hotel is clean, comfy and very close to the airport. Good value for money. The shuttle driver is warm and friendly .

everything was good.

the small unwilling point is that room was smaller than other hotels depends on the price.

everything was good. All staff were so helpful and kind and airport shuttle bus service was good. also, the room was very clean.

Not too far from the airport

Room was not very clean. They were doing some repairs on the hallway outside our room which cause noise until late night. So we could not sleep very well.

Not too far from the airport

Most pleasent overnight and last checkout stop.

Neighbourhood so-so, facing on busy, somewhat noisy boulevard.

Short wait for the shuttle at the airport. Not immediately next to airport, but even through incredible traffic, only about 20 minute drive. Very efficient checkin. All staff very friendly and helpful. Room very clean and well appointed. Breakfast, expecially fresh fruit juices, excellent.

Nice hotel for a short stayl!!

I didn't liked that every morning around 7am the staff was shouting outside the rooms, so every day they wake me up. Also, in 2 days they never cleaned the room even though we asked them to do it. Overall everything was good.

I liked the food, service and facilities at the hotel.

Great facility & staff, outstanding food!

Sorry we couldn't stay longer!

Great staff and service, perfect last night for long trip and free airport shuttle. Restaurant was outstanding, excellent menu and very good Mexican Cabernet. Seafood pasta was perfect and my wife is still raving about perfectly cooked Ahi Tuna and fresh citrus salad.

Browse Hotel Riazor Aeropuerto traveller photo gallery