Reviews of Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - Select Club - All Inclusive 5 stars

Paseo Xaman-Ha Manzana 1 Lote 1, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Mexico

#69 of 191 hotels in Playa del Carmen

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Our room smelt like mould and made all of our luggage smell like mould also. The bed was like sleeping on concrete. The food was far below average. For what we got, it was a very expensive stay.

Lovely staff at the restaurants for the most part.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The food was almost always cold. You had to wait at least an hour and half for dinner. Reservations were unavailable.

Always something to do. Very entertaining. The beach was beautiful.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Loved this resort.. food was lovely with a huge variety to choose from. Staff were very friendly. Adult only pool was great and the beach was cool.. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. I would love to go back

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

WiFi wasn’t great at peak times and our room was a little tired and dated but not a huge issue

Great location for excursions and the beach was amazing, we stayed in the adult only section and this had a separate section of the beech, restaurants were great in terms of variety and choice and staff were always friendly and helpful. We also scuba so the onsite diving facilities were perfect

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Our room was more then 500 meters away from the beach, there was supposed to be a cart to bring us to the beach (ore restaurants), but in 4 days we never could get it, was one an half an hour, so we had to walk and walk and walk and walk and walk. We had a suite, but tends where broken, so in the morning at 6 the un got in the room. It si ot acceptable that a five star hotel cannot let people sleep well.

Swimming pool was great, room ok.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

It's advertised as having sections being "adult only"and we wore special bracelets for this section. However - there were kids in the adult pool, and kids even staying in adult wing of rooms. There was 2 small lounges and 1 restaurant that served adult only breakfast. ... that's it. Don't let the description of the "adult only" section of the resort fool you, it's almost completely family/children friendly. The food wasn't great, lots of sugar in everything, and limited vegetables and protein options. Room service was quick but very limited in options. Much of the food was bland and dried out. No salsa either!!! The front desk people will try to sell you on their time share options as soon as you check in. I wouldn't stay here again.

Beautiful beach access, a ton of nice pools, big rooms.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

I didn't like the fact that when I entered the room it was hot !! The toilet didn't flush !! Bugs in the room !!! Kids in the the so called adult section that I paid extra for !!! The food was awful like full of grease !!! How does this place have a Mexican restaurant with out mexican food on the menu ? And the worst part I didn't like was I paid $3,000 in U.S full this crap !!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I liked was the beach. Oh & I loved how my stay came to an end !!! I was so happy to get out this hell hole !!!

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Desserts at the restaurants were all pretty bland ( but us Americans like stuff pretty sweet)

Many activities for all in our group. Loved the shows- especially Michael Jackson! Beach was beautiful and never hard to find seats. Many choices for dining options and food was good. We liked it that you didn't have to make reservations at the fancier resturants. Rooms were very nice. had a couple minor instances with the rooms but staff came quickly to resolve. ( safe loose from wall, scorpion in the bathroom, valueables missing but staff had locked them in safe) Staff at the pool recognized us when we showed up and had drinks ready.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

There were NO shuttles, we maybe saw one the entire time at our stay. This would not have been a huge deal breaker, but we were physically the FARTHEST location (adults only) from the beach that we could have possibly been. Luckily we are very fit people, but there were many other guests who did not do well walking that far every day. The resort would benefit from moving the "Cat City" and the donkey pens to the far end of the resort and moving adults only closer. Also, please actually have shuttles if you're advertising them..

My Husband and I just got back from our honeymoon at Sandos. We loved the steakhouse restaurant, the food was delicious ( Not something we expected at an all inclusive). The bartenders were very friendly and the staff all appeared to like their jobs and enjoyed being with people. We stayed in the adults only section of the resort which was fun, exciting, and secluded. With that, we also got to be in the adults only section of the beach which was AMAZING. There was always a spot with sun or shade, not crowded, beautiful beaches, hammocks, drinks, etc... We Also LOVED the couples massage on the beach at sunset. The masseuses were wonderfully sweet, and did a spectacular job! Great Honeymoon Destination, wish we didn't have to leave <3

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The beds weren't the most comfortable, but they weren't the worst that I've slept in. The haciendas were a bit far from the beach.

The food from Festival buffet was AMAZING! We didn't bother trying any of the other restaurants just because this was so good.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (3 Adults)

The air conditioning in our room was terrible and didn't work two of the days that we were there... and you definitely need aircon with how hot it gets. Also the water in our room would sputter out and the pressure was randomly hard and soft

The staff is wonderful and for an all inclusive the food was really good! We got in super late and there was a delicious make your own burrito place still open and it was exactly what we needed! Property is very long so we were pretty far from the beach but that's because we stayed in the adults only area of the hotel. They had golf carts going which was nice because it was very hot to walk during the hottest parts of the day! They had all kinds of activities by the all adult pool that made for such a fun day even though we made it just a pool day!

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Beds were extremely uncomfortable, the ocean was a good distance from our room which cannot be seen from where we were staying. I selected a king size bed and got a room with 2 full size for my wife and I. Musty odor from the room.

For families it's great due to all the different activities they have throughout the day.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The bedding sheets weren't the right size and the mattress was hard. We stayed in the select club which was the furthest from the beach, the property is so big that it means a lot of walking. They need more golf cart shuttles.

The Fillet mignon at the Le Gourmet restaurant and the steaks at El Gaucho were very good, and the food & drinks at other places was pretty good!

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

- mediocre food for lunch and dinner, even though it's buffet and there's plenty of option. It hasn't impressed me with quality/taste (like it did in some similar all inclusive hotels). Breakfast was a bit tastier. - mediocre service - even though there's so much staff it just happens that there's nobody when you need them. No waiters around pools, no personnel in the towel stations, no parking attendants to help you when you arrive, no bell boys for luggage, extremely slow check-in, lines at reception... - I was sent 3 times back and forth between reception and my room because check in wasn't done correctly. That's 3x 5 minute walk in the rain with luggage + another 3x 10 min on average waiting in the queue. Oh and once more during check out because my stuff was locked in earlier than the check-out time. - Arrival by car is confusing. Not enough parking spaces in front of reception and nobody to guide. - Signage on the grounds is not good. I got confused and lost a number of times. No map given on arrival. - Dismissive and borderline rude reception staff (I wanted to leave my luggage and go eat something (because I had been going back and forth to my room and got tired and annoyed) but got a firm and short 'not possible', without any alternatives offered. - Wifi not working (this is a disgrace for a 5* property in April 2017). It seemed to be throttled. My phone otherwise worked with multiple hotel wifis in Mexico. - Shady people offering drugs on the beach in the middle of the day (it was 4/20 after all) Otherwise beach looked public even though I was expecting it to be private. The seats weren't next to water but good 30-40m back - Even though it says smart casual, no enforcement in some fancier restaurants at dinnertime. I looked like an idiot in long pants when everybody was in swimsuits and flip-flops - Super slippery in rainy weather.

- allowed early check in, about 1h earlier than usual (I did request 2h via Booking.com and was rejected) - was upgraded (to a humongous room I really didn't need) - nice manicured grounds, lots of native animals walking/flying around, like agouti and Yucatan jays for example - jacuzzi in room, working well - nice beach, although it was raining so couldn't really utilize it - relatively reasonable price if you get a deal (I paid around 150 usd per night per person) - great bed! - basketball option, which is rare even in 5* hotels. The Argentinian lady at the bike center was the nicest person to me of all staff.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adult-only (2 adults)

Dinners in non Buffet restaurant weren't very good not 5 star hotel food. More 3.5-4 star for dinners

Adults only area was good. Buffet breakfast and lunch was good. Good quality spirits in adults area. Wildlife was great saw monkeys and other wildlife in grounds. Beach was lovely too.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Big distance from the select club rooms and pool to the beach. The general pool is for this size of a hotel way to small. Restaurants in the evening are very full. No reservations needed has some advantages but also creates waiting lists to enter.

Very good food, great room, nice beach special for the select club people.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Prices in the hotels shops are madness indeed. We had to buy a simple medicine for flu, that costs around 70 pesos, while in the hotel it was 350 pesos.

Room was spacious and clean! WAlking distance from adults only section is nice and pleasant, not crazy long since the territory is beautiful and you enjoy it ( about 10 min) . But if you need to grab something fastly from the room while being on the beach, I would recommend to plan your day more or less in advance cause walking to the room as if it was on the first line is not possible. There were different animals in the hotel. We loved dinner in the Brazilian restaurant. Also we tried French and Asian for dinner - it was ok, but may be our choice from the menu was not the best . Festival buffet is great, great selection of food, also seafood. Cocktails and drinks on the beach as much as you want. Fast service. Beach was great! I stayed in the end of March, still not high season. But sometimes there were lines in the restaurants and In the beach bar ( not very long). Michael Jackson show was amazing!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Overpriced for value received. No internet in room. Dinner at restaurant was very poor, meat very tough. Entree was cold. Very long walk to the beach.

Very nice room, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The property is very large and spread out. The adult preferred area is actually farthest from the beach so be prepared to walk a distance if you are headed there. It is quiet after dark. Room was a bit humid but had a dehumidifier in the room.

This large property is located at the end of the hotel zone strip in Playacar which has the most beautiful white sand beaches around. We stayed at the beach during the day rather than around the pools. Nice room and bed was comfortable. Enjoyed the adult buffet and both the Italian and French restaurants.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The service was not so good, we booked a 3 beds room with a sofa bed and on our arrival (late evening), the latter was not ready yet. We had to wait a couple of hours and calling the reception several times, before they brought us the clean sheets for the sofa bed. The restaurants, the worst aspect of the resort, were really terrible. The Mexican restaurant should be the best one in the reseort but the food was not so good. The food quality very disappointing.

The beach is definitely the strong point, very nice and comfortable. Comfort and relax are perfect in the "Adults only" beach. The rooms were large, very similar to the pics.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The long way to walk from the adult section to the beach, although the way is nice and walking was good for me. The waiting time in the beach buffet.

I liked the pace in the adults section and the place at the beach with a little bar nearby. I loved the Spa services.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Damp unclean room, mouldy curtains, dirty shower, poor selection of food for a 2 week stay (3 main restaurants where closed down) and the others had the same food every day. Long walk to beach from Adults section as shuttle service hardly ever came or was full when it did. The walk is nice however not good for older people or recently injured. The managers didn't seem to care about the issues we addressed and were not helpful when it came to resolving issues. We were also charged $2000 instead of $200 for room charges upon exit, a mistake however very hard to rectify the situation. Very nice of them to offer us a free massage voucher 12hours before we left for the airport so we had no time to claim it. Minibar wasn't refilled, the sheets weren't changed for 15 days despite mentioning this to reception. Lots of our friends stayed too and we all had varying experiences. Some had lovely clean rooms with towels made into shapes, chocolates in the evening and tequila on departure, we didn't receive any of this. Maybe this is because we booked through booking.com however I don't think this that this should make any difference to the quality of the experience provided. Many other small issues and I don't want to waste anymore of my life talking about them. We do not recommend this resort and would highly recommend looking elsewhere.

The beach was beautiful and well maintained. The shows were good in the evening. Choice of alcohol wasn't bad but the consistency between the bars was pretty bad.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adult-only (2 adults)

They are in the middle of a remodel. If I had paid 2-3k for our trip I would have been extremely disappointed. The rooms were not up to par and definitely need to be redone, which they are aware of and are working on currently. It will take some time to remodel 800 rooms...

Good selection of restaurants. Beautiful beach. Practically no mosquitos. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (1 Adult)

I often felt that I was treated less well than other guests because I was on my own. I was bumped to the back of queues, not served first and photographers never even asked if I wanted a photo. Also, my room was good but did not match up to the description. I would not recommend this place to solo travellers. Also my safe did not work properly.

Lot's to do here and the beach was amazing!

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

The beach, cocktails, food, amazing room, day tours. Everything was perfect

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Not very clean, awful food quality

Pools size, decorations

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Péssimos drinks ( horriveis)

Praia

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Everything was amazing. Definitely going to have to go here again in the future!

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Food was almost cold Adults only hotel wasn't really adults only, we still had to eat with screaming children

Beach Location Drinks Room

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Room and cleaning services were terrible.

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Amount of seaweed on the beach. Kids in the Adult Only section on the beach. No waiters on the beach.

Having the Adults Only section was a plus.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

No variety in meals. Same menu everyday

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

everything

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Location, adult zone, ability of different types of restaurant Free Wi-fi everywhere in the hotel

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adult-only (2 adults)

All you could eat and all you could drink!!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Best beach great restaurants

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Great Restaurants, especially dinner, very friendly staff, scuba diving on site.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

humidity in the room.

Service and friendly people

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Junior Suite Select Club Adult-only (2 adults)

Wish they would enforce the no smoking policy better

Overall, excellent value. Food was very good with excellent variety. Staff were wonderful

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Junior Suite Select Club Adults Only (2 Adults)

Stayed at non smoking room but there was cigarette smell all the time. Poor bar assistance at select club area Check in too slow

Spa

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

From the Select Club rooms, the beach is a pretty long walk, but they have golf carts to shuttle you closer. The wait for them is usually pretty long though. Nice walk through the property though.

Great beach. Would definitely recommend Select Club for the better beach options. Most of the restaurants had great food. Staff is outstanding!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2016

The noise around the adult only pool.

The size and the private access for adults only. The beach was great as it is the last resort on playa so not stuck between two hotels

• Reviewed: 29 April 2016

Room service menu is horrible, when you travel as solo, it would be nice to have the option to eat in your room. This hotel is good if you're on a tight budget, nonetheless you can't expect much if you're not spending big bucks. Hotel is just ok!

Best beach location

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

The resort itself is in need of updates and general maintenance. At one time it probably was a 5 star place. The rooms we stayed in smelled strongly (like a wet basement) and were damp continuously. We were in 4 consecutive rooms on the first floor. We might have changed rooms had the check in been more speedy. It took almost an hour to get our 4 rooms and the 6 people in our party set to go. After a long day of travel, it would have been nice to get to our rooms more quickly. The other restaurants are fine, though they are much noisier.

We stayed at the adult only section of the resort. In our opinion, the extras are worth the charge. The premium bars and the adult only sections of the beach made it a very nice stay. The beach is wonderful with a very convenient bar plus there are lots of cabanas and palm trees to shade you. The free wifi worked everywhere including on the beach which was wonderful to keep in communication with the other people in our group. For dinner, the adult only restaurant GourMex was the best!!

• Reviewed: 12 March 2016

The Festival buffet restaurant, the food wasn't the same standard as all the other restaurants. Bit greasy. Nothing to do with the Hotel but all the guys in Playa des Carmen that approached you to go on their tours or in to their shops. I like to browse by myself. But don't let that put you off, I was a solo traveler and you may feel fine as a couple or family.

The location is perfect for access to the beautiful beach. Ideal for long walks on the shore line. Snorkelling is a must to do. The adults only breakfast restaurant, lots of choice. The themed beach entrainment which broke up the day. It wasn't all the time which was nice for down time; reading a book and sun bathing. The beach bbq food was fresh and tasty. The Cup Cake Cafe was great for an afternoon coffee. Close to Tullum for an amazing day out, try going on a Public bus from the Highway for a more local experience. One way is 45peso. The friendly staff that gave me advice and made me feel welcome.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2016

The restaurants where semi a la carte. It was more or less a buffet restaurant, they only served the meat at the table. The food in the special restaurants is so so. Only the France restaurant had full table service with excellent food. We had couple of problems with waiter staff who did not speak enough English. This created confusion. A bit annoying but not a great problem.

Great place to stay! Adult section is very pleasant. Quiet but not dead. Private breakfast place, and bbq at the pool with there own entertainment staff. Enough sun beds at the pools and beach. Waiters at the beach and pools. Plenty of places to eat or get a snack. A great place as I said, but you have to experience it yourself. So much going on in this vibrant hotel!!

• Reviewed: 16 February 2016

There was no quiet area, all public areas tended to have either noisy games or repetative music thumping out all the time. The adults only section is a good ten minutes walk from the beach. The hotel is a long walk from the shops in Playa del Carmen however it is also the last hotel at the end of the beach making the beach quieter than if it was nearer to Playa del Carmen.

The room was large, clean and comfortable. The restaurants were ok with a reasonable range of food although they did tend to be noisy. All restaurants were available without pre booking there were no limits on how often one could use the themed restaurants. The beach area is nice and clean with easy access to the sea.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2016

English can be troublesome for many of the staff throughout the resort, so be prepared with some Spanish and patience. The issue is that Sandos Playacar appears not to care when it comes to the eating places – cannot call them restaurants. Simple things like not having knives and forks suitably-sized for eating a salad. Or like making a place to put your plate down at the salad bar so as to take the top off the oil & vinegar bottles to pour a simple dressing. That the waiters do not speak enough languages to understand the needs of customers is not so troublesome, but at least there should be a supervisor in each eating place to recognize difficulties before they occur. These are expensive places, not McDonalds. They need to be well managed, as well as each McDonalds. The only eating place at the Sandos Playacar worth noting was the Mexican. They obviously cared to honor Mexico with good food and service, and we recognized that.

Sandos Playacar, Playa Del Carmen. Last of Jan thru early February 2016. We had a comfortable room in the Select Adult Building #9, Floor 2, with a window view of the “jungle.” This is more interesting with the wild but tamed & curious animals and birds very close than looking at the pool, in my opinion. The pool is very nice. If the bathroom light is left on, the fan noise is on; without the fan noise, the peeing is noisy. Bring a night light. The walk to the beach is only about 8 to 10 minutes; exercise in an all-inclusive is important. We walked to eat, to explore, and to the beach, which had both sun and shade. The grounds were well-cared-for and the paths meandered through them. The Spa is a real spa with a staff of well-trained masseuses and beauty experts. It’s less expensive than in the States. We had a lovely week.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2016

Drinks could be stronger. All liquor has some water mixed onto it. I suppose it makes sense as you don't want drunk guests all the time, but still, for those used to drinking, this was a bit disappointing.

Great hotel, very nice pools, incredible beach, great staff, nice rooms. Worth the trip and the money spent. Also: cats!

• Reviewed: 11 January 2016

Only two little things: using in cocktails concentrates instead of natural juices o fruits and some of the bed linen had a very bed smell. Please change it and Sandos will become the Best of the Best of the Best!

Everything! The location is perfect! The beach is excellent! All facilities are very good! The staff is very nice and attentive! The food and drinks are great! The entertainment programe is very professional end interesting! Definitely will come back! Only Sandos!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 3 January 2016

The bathroom lighting was dim, and could use more lights. The evening entertainment also could have been better most nights. Usually it consisted of music videos on a large screen in the theater area, although the live musicians New Years Eve were good, and the party put on that evening by the resort was great.

Staff and service was wonderful. They were very friendly, helpful and attentive. Our room (junior suite in the adult section) was large, quiet and lovely. We faced the jungle, and loved feeding the birds and coati mundis by hand. The grounds, facility and beaches were absolutely beautiful and spotlessly clean. The food was excellent, better than we expected. We would highly recommend this resort.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

Some staff were rude . Rooms were dated and full of insects . Games rooms had all broken equiptment and leaks in the ceilings . Kids in the adult area. No vegetarian options in restaraunts . Starving for 9 days . Food was awful Also for non vegetarians aka my bf. Worst holiday ever.

The sea water and the Micheal jackson show. Valentina the manager was helpful for the last 5 days of our trip.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2015

transportation inside the resort is not excellent. Sometimes we had to wait for the inside shuttle for 30 min

Great resort on the beach. Many good restaurants French, Italian, Asian, Mexican and more + Buffets for breakfast, lunches and dinners and Also coffee lounges. Great activities like aerobic on the pool, dancing and volleyball in the adult only pool.

• Reviewed: 9 July 2015

We had a wonderful time all their buffets were great and the restaurant food was amazing. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Definitely would come here again!

• Reviewed: 23 May 2015

The room service wasn't really good. The jug of water in the room made me sick.

Everyone was so inviting, I loved the location and the property! The various restaurants, and each one had

• Reviewed: 24 April 2015

Not the hotels fault at all, but it's very cosmetic here! If you like getting up at 7am to claim your bed next to the pool for a day of eating burgers, giving American high 5's in the pool drinking beer shouting 'hell year' getting your beach ball shaped belly burnt to a lobster shade of red, then your enjoy your stay a little more than my mrs and I. Entertainment is great if your a bit simple and need something to try and focus on while you top up your days drinking in the pool. This is a 5star hotel with 6star staff, but food is 4star at best and everyone is pretty friendly here, it's very safe too!

Genuinely friendly staff, lovely big site covered in lovely plants and trees plus awesome wildlife and animals. Food is fairly good, but bear in mind there are a lot of guests here and in my experience you can never cater 5star for this many people, the food is above average still though.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2015

Housekeeping was useless, they wanted to clean early in morning (0830) or they would not clean at all. We are a mixed race couple and if we wanted a drink I (being white) had to go up to the bar to get them, other guests were being waited on at their table.

The variety of food and drinks was awesome.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2015

When we arrived they charged us an additional 1500 that they said wasn't included. They also said they do not have bottles in the rooms as stated on the website.

• Reviewed: 29 May 2016

The price of the venders were out of hand!

the beach was excellent! The staff always made sure you were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2016

Great facilities. Nice access to the beach. Adults only section worth the price.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2016

Staff was amazing. Very helpful and friendly. Food was amazing.

• Reviewed: 20 February 2016

Food sub par

Beach

• Reviewed: 17 February 2016

Bell staff and sales pitch at check in

Staff was super helpful

• Reviewed: 24 January 2016

The only bad thing is that the maids have absolutely no consideration for guests! Constantly shouting at 8am

• Reviewed: 6 January 2016

The food needs to be better.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2016

Great Food. A lot of different Choices.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2015

Rooms had an old smell, food was not that all great, too much trees around, animals no no!!!

Big beautiful pool.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2015

Variety of restaurants, clean areas and soft beds.

All was well.

It was my first experience and it was good.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2015

no transportation to take you from place to another.

Pool was clean, beds were soft.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2015

preference to Spanish speaking guests

beach,sea ,French restaurant

There are also 25 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Sandos Playacar Beach Resort - Select Club - All Inclusive traveller photo gallery