Reviews of Hotel & Suites PF 4 stars

Liverpool 197, 06600 Mexico City, Mexico

#116 of 329 hotels in Mexico City

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The apartment like apearance of the room with a coffee...
    • Deluxe Double Room

That they did not give me my invoice (factura) at check out, even though I have requested on my arrival.

The apartment like apearance of the room with a coffee machine and a working desk.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Hotel was friendly, clean and fine.
    • Economy Double Room

Hotel was friendly, clean and fine. Mexico City is pricier in general now for accommodation so this was fine. It’s on a pretty busy/ugly street but you can easily walk north or south and access lovely, quiet treed areas with parks and cafe’s and character.

Best area to enjoy the CDMX

Just for sharing, i'm booking tour with the hotel for trip at 2nd day and 4th day. Everything ok on 2nd day trip, the manager call me a day before for confirmation and pickup time. The problem happen on 4th day, i waiting almost 1 hour for the tour, but no body pickup me. When i call he said i miss the tour and cannot do anything because pickup time 09:30 and its already 10:30. I stuck in the hotel for the rest of the day. i don't suggest you booked a tour from the hotel. Just book online or go around, a lot of tour you can join.

Everything about the room are good. I like its. Location near the night life, so you can enjoy you night in walking distance with variety of restaurant and pub. Your sleep will not distract by pub nearby so you can have good sleep after full schedule day. It's safe, a lot of police in the area.

I felt a bit as though I was "roughing it" in this hotel.
    • Economy Single Room

The hotel was noisy. Everything is tile and therefore everything echos. You can hear every hallway conversation and every door that opens/closes. Plus, my room would make this horrible noise in the middle of the night like when a dryer is off balance and starts "THUMPING" wildly. It seemed to be coming from the room next to me. It would do this a few times in the night for about 10-20 second. WEIRD. Also, my room was missing a smoke detector and the bedside lamps were these annoying LED "bright white" lights. Not very comforting. The breakfast was $210 pesos (about $10) and was not good considering $10 USD gets you a lot in Mexico City. I went out to eat most of the time.

The location is in the Zona Rosa district, basically it's Mexico City's "Castro District". So, it's safe and there's lots of cool places to eat and walk around. Cute shops, antique stores and the gay district as well.

The property was nice and it was in a good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The property was nice and it was in a good location. The hotel is walking distance from The Angel(reforma) and it’s walking distance to Zona Rosa. The staff was nice and the bellboy(I forgot his name) was very helpful in setting up trips.

Large, clean and comfortable

Reception area a little dark and dingy but it wasnt a issue. Maybe a little light will brighten the area.

Staff were efficient. Room was fantastic. Bright, large and clean. Shower huge. Bed huge and comfortable.

Good quality and comfort
    • Economy Double Room

The A/C broke down the last day and they did not repaired it. As the weather was not too hot and I was to spend only one more night, I decided not to complain and leave it. However, I would have preferred it to be fixed or an apology, or offer to change into another room. Anyway, this kind of things just happen.

Everything was excellent, as expected for the price I paid. The room was clean, big, comfortable... The washroom was clean, medium-sized, well distributed. Maybe the only thing to mention could be the location, as the hotel is located in a big avenue with no good views. Other than that, the hotel was very good.

Well located, near historical centrum and La condesa.

The room didn't have a window, an it has an air-conditioner was licking water the whole stay. The room was lack of good ventilation. The fact that the room doesn't have windows should be mention at the booking moment.

Well located, near historical centrum and La condesa.

Great as always
    • Economy Double Room

Awesome location, great price. The staff is really kind and helpful. It’s close to a bunch of great places to go out for food and for entertainment. We walk around the area up till 3-4am and it feels absolutely safe.

Great location, easy access for Uber to pick up and drop off, close to the Park, safe neighbourhood.

A dresser to put clothes in would have been nice as I stayed for 11 days.

Bed was comfy. Traffic noise in the morning particularly but to be expected in this busy city.

Nice big room, comfortable bed.
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

We had the executive suite, but the kitchenette had no cutlery, no dishes, no cooking utensils. So we couldn't use it at all. To be fair, we didn't ask if they could provide some, when we saw the kitchenette was totally bare. Had we stayed longer we would have enquired.

Nice big room, comfortable bed.

Wouldn’t stay there again, but it was fine.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Poor WiFi, AC drippy and loud, loud sink/plumbing, ran out of hot water in the shower, smelled like portapotty, and there was lubrication and a condom in a plastic bag on the bed.

Convenience of location

Great location, but can be very noisy at times.
    • Economy Double Room

The walls are extremely thin, so it was constantly noisy. You could hear everything going on in the hallway and in other rooms close to yours.

Everything was extremely clean, I felt the location was great!

Boring but affordable. Great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rooms had no personality; cold, minimalist feeling. Don't confuse the location with the other P.F. Hotel around the corner.

*The hotel is in a good location near many restaurants and public transportation. *Bottled water and basic amenities, including a hair dryer. *A good walk to Chapultepec. Close to the Angel. In the daytime you can walk to Condesa. I would stay here again.

The service organization is terrible.
    • Economy Double Room

The service organization is terrible. This is the first hotel that I've ever stayed in Mexico that CANT add breakfast charge in the room, can't add tips in credit card.

big clean rooms, we had a nice view from the room.
    • Economy Double Room

when we came from the city at 8PM they were cleaning the room and we had to wait downstairs for 15 min. That happened only once...

big clean rooms, we had a nice view from the room...

Straight forward and reasonable accommodation at a great place in Mexico City.
    • Economy Double Room

The front desk staff were not helpful and you could do much better for breakfast on the street outside the door instead of the buffet in their restaurant.

The beds were luxuriously comfortable. The wifi was very reliable. The night doorman was helpful in arranging and advising on transportation and food in the neighbourhood. He was friendly, funny and very lovely. Only when I was checking into my flight did I realize that I had left my iPad charging in the lobby. I phoned and the situation was resolved very successfully. We managed through the broken English and Spanish for it to be sent by taxi to the departure hall. They handled it very well and were actually pleased to help. Phew!!

I spent a whole week here. The beds were good and the rooms had sufficient space. Could be quieter
    • Economy Double Room

the walls are very thin . Any noise in the room next door (ie a suitcase touches the wall when opened) makes big noise. The water presurre on the sink was great, but pitiful in the shower. It took for ever to wash your head. All the noise from Chapultepec avenue is heard from the rooms facing the avenue.

Location above all - 3 blocks from the Angel of Independence, and Sevilla or Insurgentes metro stations within very short walk. very friendly and helpufl staff

In my experience, Stuff was very nice, rooms were clean and...
    • Economy Double Room

In my experience, Stuff was very nice, rooms were clean and spacious, breakfast is over average for this type of Hotel. I defintetly would recommend this hotel

This is an excellent property.
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

Room deodorizer in the room is unpleasant and unnecessary.

This is an excellent property. It is located in central Zona Rosa / Roma. There are many restaurants, bars, groceries, metro stops, attractions, etc within walking distance. The The staff is friendly and helpful and speaks English. My suite was very large, clean, and quiet, with a comfortable queen-size bed in a suite, a flat-screen TVs, a separate living room with kitchenette. The bathroom was clean and well-lit. The internet speed was great. The only problem was the unpleasant deodorizer in the room which sprayed a horrible scent every minute. It was truly awful and I had to find a way to turn it off. Regardless, I would choose to stay at this property again in the future.

Good location but sterile rooms
    • Economy Double Room

-The room was very sterile and the window didn't go outside so there was no natural light. -Cleaning service didn't come on the second day.

Convenient location, big room

great hotel, its a good price!
    • Economy Single Room

the rooms are huge! ours had a mini kitchen at the beginning and then a very open room with a big bed. the stuff at the restaurant (roberto and rocio) are soooooo nice!

Satisfied repeat guest

Entrance stairs made it difficult to enter with heavy luggage

Location, value and comfort. Most of all customer focused, friendly and accommodating receptionist

Good economic option in a central location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

While relatively quiet, there are a lot of hard surfaces that carry sound and you can sometimes hear your neighbors. Construction in zona rosa makes for a less attractive walk.

Comfortable and relatively quiet hotel for being on a major street. Good WiFi, hot showers, very clean rooms. You can open the window or have air conditioning. Good location between Roma and Zona Rosa.

Nice premises for a night or two in the city
    • Economy Single Room

The have limited parking slots and I ended up leaving my car on the street. Moreover, the area does not make you feel your car is safe during the night.

Excellent place to stay a night or two if you are there for business. The size of the rooms exceed the average.

The room big and clean.
    • Economy Double Room

No refrigerator in the room.A little noisy at night.

The room big and clean. The hotel is in Condesa, an area full of trendy restaurants and it is very close to museum of Anthropology.Two super delicious Korean BBQ restaurants are just down stairs of the hotel. It was so good to have great meal just 1 min walk to your hotel after a tiring day!

Our home in Mexico City
    • Executive Suite Two Double Beds

Comfortable beds with clean bed linen and towels changed everyday. A spacious suite containing of a bedroom, kitchenette and lounge and a bathroom. A fridge to cool drinks and store some food in the lounge (unfortunately no dishes and utensiles). 400 metres from the underground station Insurgentes. Polite and friendly staff (we appreciate the lady at the reception gave us the room key earlier so we had more time for the sightseeing). These suites are worth the price you pay.

Excellent!!! Awesome place to stay!
    • Economy Single Room

Great service and nice quality room. Easy to commute to by taxi along avenida chapultepec and if you are walking, it is five minutes from the Angel and convenience stores all around you! Food options are 1,2 blocks away. Take your pick,explore and have a great time!

Good enough but the price should be lower right now.
    • Deluxe Double Room

It's perhaps a little expensive for right now since there is no street on the block?!?! And it's a basic hotel, nothing fancy.

Room is well cleaned.

I was not happy with treatment at the place, plus the A/C did not work at all. Had to keep window op
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

Give me back second day charge of $80.

They charged $11.5o for two fried eggs and a slice of white bread. I told them I was leaving early in the AM and they still charged me for two nights. I'm mad and don't expect they will adjust but there a loads of hotels and booking co's who would fix the meal price and not charge for second night. I told desk at 8AM that I was leaving and they said (I don't blame you!)

The location is a plus.
    • Economy Single Room

A bad smell coming from the bathroom make our (my wife and my friends from Canada) stay unpleasant. I mentioned it to the desk and the cleaning lady provided us a small bottle with Clorox to minimize the bad smell. Please review the missing p-trap under the lavatories and the floor drain.

The location is a plus.

Depends on what you want.
    • Economy Single Room

The pipes banged throughout most of the night. At first I thought it was someone hammering softly. You could hear everyone in the hallway as they came in for the night.

The room was very large and the bed comfortable. The people at the front desk spoke English and were very helpful. Location was good. I was able to walk four blocks to get the on/off tourist bus.

The fact that when we arrived the room we got was not the...
    • Economy Single Room

The fact that when we arrived the room we got was not the one I booked for so I had to complain at the front desk so after a while, I got the type of room I booked.

Great llocation and great rooms.
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

Front desk agent Ramonia, was rude and unhelpful. Couldn't be bothered because she wanted to watch the videos on her phone. Was put off anytime we interrupted her for something. Also she charged us extra that we were quoted with Booking.com

Was great location for what I was doing and the sights I was going to. All the staff but one was helpful and very nice. The rooms were large, very modern and clean. We ended up getting 2 more rooms for the week so our friends could move over from the hotel they were staying at.

Easy Check in Process.
    • Economy Double Room

Location was on the outskirts of the main square/streets. Water was dripping in room during the rain (not a big deal as I did not get wet, but a little concerning with our electronics) and sometimes hard to sleep through.

Easy Check in Process. Rooms were spacious.. Great Shower. AC worked great. 2 FREE mini bottles of water. Hot Water and good water pressure.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Ecellent location in Zona Rosa
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

The only thing I did not like was the traffic noise from Avenue Chapultepec, however this is out of their control. I did have a higher room and ear plugs helped as well.

The location is excellent, just off the Insurgentes metro stop on Line 1 (Rosario Linea). The staff was very friendly and the front desk staff also spoke English. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

It seems like the hotels around this area have average water-pressure for the shower, including PF Suites. Not a big deal, but does not offer free breakfast.

Excellent location, a few blocks away from central zona rosa, so a bit more quiet. Friendly staff, albeit non-English speaking. Wi-Fi worked great, even on the 6th floor.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Excellent!
    • Economy Single Room

Excellent services. The employees are so friendly and helpful. Location is perfect, if you are looking for a safe place and close to tourist attractions this is the ideal Hotel. I hope to return here.

Good central location - great resturants within walking distance & direct metro line to the park.

Had a few problems with services - water went off first night, electricity the second & wifi the third. Whilst beyond the control of the staff, no updates were made & we had to ask the men on the street how repairs were going on.

We received a free upgrade to suite status, otherwise; very clean, hot water showers throughout, strong wifi throughout.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Bright clean room but cheating on price
    • Deluxe Double Room

The quality of the hotel is good, but the staff play trick on the room rate. They didn't charge the amount as noted on the booking. They convert peso into US dollar in a lower rate first, show you the USD price, and then convert it back to peso with a higher rate and charge you peso. I feel very bad about it. BTW, it's a little over-priced in terms of its room.

It's a sunny large room, clean and modern. The actual condition is a little bit better than there photo. Beds are comfortable and clean. In one word, it meets all the basic needs for a clean, comfortable and bright room.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

Great hotel; reasonable prices
    • Economy Single Room

Bathroom door is a bit weird. Door can't open wide enough because of the door stopper.

Great place. Comfy bed. US standards and inexpensive. You are a few blocks from Zona Rosa. Many restaurants in the area. You can walk to everything.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

I would not stay here again
    • Economy Double Room

-Really uncomfortable beds -No shower gel provided - A really bad smell in the room coming out of the bathroom -No soya milk at breakfasts -The fitness centre is located in another building / hotel with a walkm over the road ! It's not a hotel is just like an annex with suite style rooms

Easy to find location

Amazing place to relax
    • Economy Double Room

Everybody is so kind, it's very clean and comfortable.

The service and reception were nice and helpful
    • Economy Single Room

The water stream in the shower was awfully weak. The TV was all in Spanish beside 2 channels.

The service and reception were nice and helpful

The crew are very helpful.

The crew are very helpful... and the place is very clean

I've recommended this hotel to my family and friends.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The nose did travel throughout the hallways.

The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Their customer servic

Their customer servic

Good and bad
    • Economy Double Room

False information provided by staffs

Room clean service

It was loud at night on Main Street

It was loud at night on Main Street

Worst staff service and provided false information
    • Economy Single Room

Staffs provided false rate information over the call and charged over than half expected

Worst staff service

Staff are very friendly and the location is excellent
    • Economy Single Room

Walls are way too thin. You can hear other room noises

Staff are very friendly and the location is excellent

Comfy but noisy
    • Economy Double Room

Road noise in the roomgood

Good location.

Good location. Easy access. Very accommodating

• Economy Single Room

no safe in our room. A little noisy outside and inside...other customers

• Economy Double Room

Unable to exchange money at the hotel.

Friendly staff, great location.

the bathrooms .

the bathrooms . A little Old

A no problem stay.
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

The room on the street are very noisy.

Breakfeast was good, staff was very good. Hotel very recommandable.

The location was a plus.
    • Economy Double Room

Rooms were not clean properly. The air conditioner leaked and made noise.

The location was a plus.

Comfortable great location!

Brakfast is not work 11$ you can have great breakfast around the corner for 3$

Good price for the services provided
    • Economy Single Room

The location. Very close to Reforma boulevard. Friendly staff and very comfortable bed.

It was nice and I have no problem booking this hotel again.

The shower, water pressure is very low.

Location,

Good place at a an amazing location
    • Economy Single Room

Neat and clean place with decent rooms. Breakfast was limited choices but was fresh hot and made to order. Tasty as well.

Great stay
    • Economy Single Room

Comfortable, very big room. Location is fantastic and staff was great. Will return.

Excelente atencion.

Excelente atencion.

Cost friendly and nice place.

Just one elevator.

Nice place for the price. Will stay again.

This hotel is a good choice for Zona Roma.
    • Executive Suite Two Double Beds

Not in the historic center.

Great location, low cost
    • Executive Suite with 1 Kingsize Bed

First room had A/C problems. Second room was perfect. Beds are very firm.

Great location, low cost

Good after all.
    • Executive Suite Two Double Beds

I wanted to smoke in the terrace and they said it was close

The suit was great, it has everything I need, and the beds were really comfortable

Great location, the food in the restaurant was delicious

Great location, the food in the restaurant was delicious

• Economy Double Room

The location I like the most. There are multiple choices for food nearby, you can go shooping, go to the cinema, also there are lots of night clubs.

Good value in central location

Conversations from people in the offices, kitchen and courtyard carried into the room making it difficult to rest

Nice pool

Clean room.
    • Economy Single Room

Clean room...big bed...clean batheroom...everythung just as it has to be...I would definiteley go back

Staff were amazing!

Staff were amazing!

It was good
    • Economy Double Room

I like all, may be price can be less

Location , staff, cleaning, room were good.

All is good

Location , staff, cleaning, room were good.