Reviews of Hyatt Zilara Cancun - All Inclusive - Adults Only 5 stars

Blvd Kukulkan Km. 11.5 Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Mexico

#2 of 161 hotels in Cancún

Wonderful view of the ocean and an amazing facility. Would like to come back
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

The two times we ordered room service they didn’t put it in the little box by our front door .....that we were told when we checked in that it would be placed in. Not a major inconvenience, just curious why it was used.

The meals were amazing and the facilities were beautiful. The staff was excellent

perfect adults only anniversary
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

the only complaint I have is the buffet was typical, nothing special! room service food was just ok. you cannot get food in cabanas. however all of the other restaurants more than made up for this!

This property was amazing! our room was super clean with beautiful views. spa service was over the top amazing! I highly recommend the couples massages. Staff was always very helpful. restaurants were good, some where better then others! we used there shuttle service which I thought was a great value!

Great place to relax and unwind.
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

Poor wifi connection im the room, but no big deal

Staffs are all friendly, polite and accomodating. My favorite spot was the casa del cafe the two baristas there Erik and Luis were very friendly and always makes us our daily coffee the past week we were there. always has a smile on their face and ready to serve. its such a delight to see and always a nice way to start our day.

Paraíso
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Spa isn’t included, so no indoor pools are available when it’s raining. Restaurants mostly only open for dinner. Few included wine selections, closed half of the cabanas for additional purchase only. Would be very nice to have cabana service for food also to not have to leave the outdoors for lunch

Amazing facilities, food and drink quality better than expected for all inclusive, pool extremely nice, lovely entertainment

Good, but not as Great as I’ve experienced before.
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

- Some of the staff’s inability to communicate effectively. - Check in time is scheduled at 3pm. We had to consistently ask the status of our room after 3pm. To the hotels credit, they did email me when the room was ready. - When ordering food at various restaurants, I felt rushed. - For some reason the hotel called my room every morning at 9 am with the privacy sign on the door and woke me up.

This wasn’t my first stay; however, I’m not sure that I’ll consider staying there again. Everything was up to par; however, I noticed many things that concerned me enough to consider other options the next time around.

We absolutely loved our trip and plan to return!
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

The only thing we can think of that could be better was the air conditioner! It was fine but could have been cooler!

The staff was so helpful and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The food was wonderful and the rooms exceptionally clean and comfortable!

Stunning view, great services and average F&B outlets.
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

- Fine-dining restaurant ¨chef´s plate¨is not up to fine dining level at all..The service is great and they have great options of wines but the food definitely not. Food is kind of well presented but thats all. - The food at Mexican Restaurant(the casual one) is quite lame to be honest, any Mexican restaurant you find on the street in cancún has better quality and taste of the food. The Director of F&B should really look into the menus and the taste. - Pool side restaurant has got a great view but very much lower standard food than the buffet restaurant and also exactly repeated dish options as the buffet restaurant for example the ¨cocktail of the shrimps and octopus¨. I ordered a green salad but it was pretty much just some squash slices.

-We arrived 3 hours early, even thought can't be given the room key but we were already allowed to consume in the outlets of the hotel and going to the pool and beach. -The staff of this hotel is THE BEST, they are the real gems of this hotel and the highlight of our stay. Especially the F&B staff(including the ones who bring you beverages on the beach), they are highly motivated and very educated, attentive, friendly and funny. -Buffet restaurant is great, the live-station grills decent steak/fish, try it out. To be honest the buffet restaurant is the only restaurant I think is up to 5-star resort food-standard. Especially for Hyatt that everyone knows among the hotel chains Hyatt and Shangri-La have great F&B standard usually. -The pool and beach area are very widely open, the view is stunning from anywhere of the hotel, a lot of space to hang. -Staff on the beach area are very attentive, they are always available to offer you new drinks. -Couple Jacuzzi inside the room is a plus. - A lot of cool activities arranged by the hotel, loved the foam party! -Even the mini-bar and room service are inclusive, generous hospitality!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

PERFECT

Nothing, it was perfect

The most amazing hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Amazing rooms, wonderful food and drinks- and a superb staff. We had such a wonderful experience from check in, spending time next to the pool and eating the most delicious food at the hotel’s restaurants. Worth every penny.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Everything pretty much
    • Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

Chefs Plate was delicious but no mention that you’re sitting at a table with14other people you’ve never met before. Would have been good if introductions were made at the beginning.

Everything pretty much

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Absolutely amazing hotel.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Absolutely amazing hotel. The room was spacious, great balcony with a fantastic sea view. The pool area was excellent - lots of sun beds and Cabañas. Activities such as wine tasting and gin tasting and morning yoga were good fun! Great range of restaurants with delicious food - would definitely stay again!

I made my reservation with booking and search a room for two.
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

I made my reservation with booking and search a room for two. I booked the room. When I got to the hotel , they said the room for 1person. No one go alon to Cancún!! For this hotel. And we need to add 350 dollar , with on options to cancel. Just look good !!!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

An awesome vacation!
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

From the moment we arrived we were treated with excellent service. Everyone here is pleasant and seems to enjoy their job. The facilities are well maintained and the food is great. We're definitely coming back.

Cancun Trip
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

Reservation was required for habachi at Asiana and was full even before I checked it.

Everything was great! Best food out of all the hotels I’ve stayed in Cancun. Best service, and best friendly staff! It’s worth the price you pay!

Wait staff was great, everyone was more than willing to talk...
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

At checkout the manager was called over and told us that we had not paid for 2 people and that we had to pay for the second or they would not let us leave. Even though they had the receipt of us paying at checkin and the secondary cost was half of what we originally paid. They had record of both of us staying in the room, copies of our passports, and both our signatures on paperwork. It was 5:30A, we were in a foreign country and being told they wouldn’t give our bags to us (that they had taken out of our cab) if we didn’t pay. One of the worst feelings in my life. Now that we’re back stateside and trying to fight it/have our money returned, they refuse to release any sort of paperwork/receipts/evidence over to prove what they did was right, but still won’t return money. Completely ruined the trip and our view of Mexico.

Wait staff was great, everyone was more than willing to talk and help in whatever way. Food at the buffet was just okay at lunch/dinner but great at breakfast. Other restaurants were awesome. Drinks were easy to get and well made. Night activities were fun but everything kind of shut down around 11P which is fine after being in the sun all day. Room service and 24/7 lounge were 24/7 and yummy. Pool was very nice, rooms, and facilities were very clean. Would’ve stayed again if it weren’t for the fiasco at checkout.

great vacation.
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

food and drinks were great but not high class, just o.k

the great variety of meals and beverages the staff was very kind the rooms are excellent - big and equipped

enjoyable
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

partial pool closure for party at additional price (2 days because of rain) beach party at additional price both the above were included at prior all inclusive

staff, resturants

Super confortable Hotel for relaxation!
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Foam Party at Pool!, delicious restaurants, great hospitality from all staff!! July 4th Special Dinner on the beach for the guest with the professional ballet dancers, DJ, Fireworks etc!

We’ve been to several hotels both in Mexico and the US,
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

We’ve been to several hotels both in Mexico and the US, And this place is just AMAZING, from customer service to food quality to facility accommodations. Although it’s our first time here in Cancun, at this hotel chain, We have nothing but good reviews. Upon arrival the receptionist offered cold water, or any kind of drinks, hand us a couple of cold towels, for the neck, (weather was real hot) and told us we could use any of the facilities ahead of time as we were a lil early for our checked in. Swimming pools are perfect, the grounds well kept clean and restaurants and the buffet extremely good. Friendly staff always looking forward to serve and always polite. Housekeepers double check at your room if you need anything even after they already fix the room. A+ ONLY DOWNFALL: Lots, lots, and lots, of sea weed at the beach @ this time of the year. Of course NOTHING THE HOTEL CAN CONTROL, NOR THEIR FAULT. (we’ve been told by locals it’s normal at this months) Still it’s somehow bearable to swim on it. We will definitely COME BACK. And will recommend the hotel to everyone.

Love it!
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

It is fair to say the staff are what make this resort so fantastic. They are happy to go above abd beyond to serve you. FOOD was amazing and exceeded our expectations. A gorgeous location for our honeymoon and for couples. Beach was a few steps away!

Best Cancun All Inclusive for the money!!!
    • Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

What I didn’t like was something completely out of the control of the hotel. My upstairs neighbor kept moving furniture at night and waking me up with noise, but this only happened the last two days and I didn’t even complaint about it.

The property is excellent, but the staff...They really make you feel like family. I have been to many all inclusives and the ingredients and the liquor used is of the best quality, not cheap stuff. Will love to do it again.

Overall enjoyed the location, friendly staff and food was good but felt we overpaid for value
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

For the high price we paid, we expected higher quality food (only above average) and liquor cabinets in rooms to be stocked with liquor. Also, top shelf wines and liquors required additional charges, which we expected ALL INCLUSIVE included ALL food and drinks, regardless of the options chosen.

Overall staff was excellent and friendly. The location is great and the facilities were nice. The food was good (above average) but not impressive

The staff are beyond exceptional!
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

The pool and rooms need renovated. I have been visiting this property for the past 11 years and will continue as long as the staff remains! I can overlook many of the perks that were included previously and the specialized treatment provided when it was The Royal as long as the loyal staff members remain.

The staff are beyond exceptional! Food was fantastic, and the new spa was phenomenal.

I dont know where to start it was amazing we really enjoyed...

I can't complain

I dont know where to start it was amazing we really enjoyed it peaceful and relaxing the staff went beyond to keep us happy and entertained. We will be back

Food was amazing, alcoholic beverages were well made.
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

The beds were on the hard side, pillows weren't that great as they were very thin.

Food was amazing, alcoholic beverages were well made. Friendliness and courtesy of ALL the staff, especially the waiters and hostess'.

Beautiful beach, great staff
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

Lots of small changes have been made since last year that you can tell they are cutting corners. No free beach bags, no celebratory door banners, no bug spray etc.

Beautiful beach, great staff

My stay was worth it, beautiful place, beyond generous staff, delicious food and variety,and clean
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

I think nightlife could have been a little better as far as more entertainment for young adults. Also, room service food wasn’t the best compared to the food that was located through the resort.

The view from the balcony was amazing. The balcony had a hammock! You could choose different accommodations to be added to your room for being extra charge-such as memory foam pillows or feather pillow and two other options. The staff was very friendly and kind. Going above and beyond for me and my friends! Manuel and rodrigo were great! I just loved this place! I did not want to leave!! The food was great at just about every restaurant. Great options and delicious desserts!

Great inclusive location for adults only. All rooms are beach view and steps from the beach.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

Simple items like chips and sun care products were expensive in the gift store.

The service was fantastic at all locations on the property. We recommend Chefs plate, Maria Marie and Asiana. Shout out to Noe one of our favorite waiters.

Engaged Monday 7.
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

Engaged Monday 7.5.18 3pm New York time + 14hrs - 5am 8.5.18 brisbane time My partner & I are from Australia we travelled America for 3 weeks then ended our holiday at Hyatt zilara Cancun for a week before going home. Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations! - The staff were always accommodating and friendly - There was so much variety for meals and the restaurants were amazing - The rooms and resort grounds were beautiful and the facilities were incredible - There was loads of entertainment and things to do or you can just relax and swim in the pool all day From the moment you enter the resort to the moment to leave you are treated so well! While we were staying at the resort we did end up spending an extra $1000 USD, this was completely our choice to add these extras but everything extra we decided to pay for was well worth the money and I would highly recommend all of the following. - We paid for a couples massage which came with access to the spa facilities which was amazing, our masseuse ladies were Marie & Alma, they were so professional and it was so relaxing. - We paid for a Caribbean dinner on the beach which was so romantic and they had a live band. - We did a snorkelling tour and a tour to the Mayan cenotes. Our tour company was Go natural explorers and the tour guides were Lilo & Walter, they were so informative and the tour had so many surprises we were not expecting. I am not one to write reviews but I relied on them a lot when I was booking my whole trip and I wanted to share my experience with others, we had such a great time I would recommend the Hyatt to all of my family and friends.

Had a great time, minus a few items. Thanks, staff was great!
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

Pools that seemed to be hot tubs, were not... Beach was dirty and local sales people walked down the beach to 'sell'

Greeting and the room. Clean and staff was awesome!

Awesome
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The only bad thing we had to say about the place was the amount of seaweed there was on the beach. But that was out of their control and was all up and down the beach so cancun not hotel zilara. What I loved was that every morning Hotel Zilara raked and buried the seaweed. But by the afternoon more would wash ashore.

Overall a great experience. We opted for one of the suites with the Jacuzzi in the room. Great clean room. Morning room service came quickly.

Great guys trip
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

The food was hit or miss, the Spanish restaurant wasn't that good to us but all the other restaurants were good. Words of advice when they say spicy they mean spicy...lol

The night entertainment was great and unexpected.

An unforgettable vacation at an awesome hotel

Having to leave

There are two many things to list. The property was beautiful and exceptionally clean. The staff was incredible. So warm and friendly and very eager to help make our stay unforgettable. Always a smile and I especially loved the hand over the heart from each and every person we came in contact with. The FOOD!!!! I am an experienced cook and their food was exceptional. There wasn't anything we didn't like. There are so many things to choose but especially loved Maria Maria. And finally, the pool. Beautiful view, great pool side service and clean pool. Only drawback was having to get up at 5am to secure a cabana.

Loved the hotel and staff.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Loved the hotel and staff. We’re concerned with medical reasons. A person whom was staying there had to go to a hospital they changed him $9000. Terrible

Picture Perfect
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Only one elevator worked on my side of the hotel. Wished I was told and offered to make reservations for restaurants during check-in.

Room,food, facilities, and customer service. Nightly entertainment was a bonus. Chef plate is a MUST DO while staying at this resort. You really don’t have to leave the resort.

I would stay here again
    • Zilara Ocean View Swim Up Suite King

Problem with all of the beaches in the Cancun Hotel Zone is that they get a lot of Seaweed

The staff here were exceptionally friendly. Exceptionally wide beach.

Amazing!
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

Even the WiFi speed in Hyatt is better than other hotels in Cancun, it’s still slow in general

Private jacuzzi, fun activities like pool party and bbq grill

Our stay was one of the most relaxing vacations we experienced.
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

Lack of restaurants within the complex, such as Italian. The buffet was substandard.

All services, staff, etc. were great. Would like to have had a greater variety of restaurants to have access to within the complex.

Overall, very nice and mellow place to stay.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

No counter space in bathroom or shelves under sinks.

All of the food was excellent and loved our beachfront ground level room location. Pools, beach, food, and hotel location were great.

Food selection was poor, food quality was mediocre, and they...
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Food selection was poor, food quality was mediocre, and they didn’t honor their website or even the literature in our room that stated our room level qualified for their chef’s table dining experience. They refused to let us eat there.

Great food, pristine beach, awesome rooms, ideal for rest...
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Not designed for solo travelers. Ideal for couples. Vegetarian options are good but limited.

Great food, pristine beach, awesome rooms, ideal for rest and relaxation, good nightly entertainment

Fancier all-inclusive hotel, with a lot of fluff and less substance
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The bed was the worst bed I've ever slept in! I woke up super sore everyday. I even had to take an anti-inflammatory on Day 2 just to subside the pain. I felt as if someone beat me up in my sleep. The food was decent but the times it was bad, it was really bad. The chicken wings were tiny and gross. The cocktail sauce was like a tart ceviche style. The teppanyaki at the Asian restaurant was a poor man's Benihana's that was subpar in taste. The rooms were a bit dated. They got rid of the alcohol on tap in the rooms as well. So you only have a few beers in the fridge. The swim up bar does not serve food, only drinks. And the liquor assortment is limited at certain bars. They run out of towels a lot and the wait is often long. People also hold cabanas all day. We literally watched hours go by and no one returned to the prime location cabanas, they were just held with a towel and/or bag. It seems as if all of the grill workers burnt your food or weren't the best at preparing live meals. For this price point you would expect a bit more.

The staff really personalize the trip for you. They greet you with a "Wakanda-esque" greeting every time you cross paths with a team member. They remember your name and go out of their way to make you feel like royalty. The hotel is definitely one of the nicer facilities in the Hotel Zone of Cancun. The rooms are a tad bit dated inside but the showers are amazing. The food at the restaurants are quite tasty and better than most all inclusive properties. However, some things are a total miss. The view is unparalleled. We had an 8th floor ocean front suite that was majestic.

Overall food is good but hotel should be honest with the rooms
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

We specifically asked the hotel to arrange close rooms for me and my friends. However, they did not and finally settled us for a separate night and the rest of the days to be closer. Also, my friend’s the ocean view room only have half ocean view (and half building blocked view). So definitely ring and check with them before leaving if you have the same situation!

In the 15 years we have been going to Mexico, we have never...
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Better variety of restaurants. (Italian perhaps) No umbrellas for shade in pool area. I don't like laying in the cabana when I want to be out of the sun.

In the 15 years we have been going to Mexico, we have never been treated so fantastically. Everywhere on the resort the employees are just fantastic and extremely helpful when needed.

A perfect place to relax
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

The hot tub's drain in my room wasn't fully sealed. I needed to twist the cap until it works. The seaside was covered with seaweeds, maybe it's because of surf/wind condition, so I hesitated to enter the beach.

All the foods, drinks served in the hotel were amazing. The room jacuzzi gave me a luxury moment. Our stay was three nights, but we decided to do nothing there, so it was a perfect length to enjoy the stay itself. Staffs are very kind and hard-working. Nothing will disappoint you.

Enjoyed our week very much.
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

A restaurant remodel started while we were there, as well as a change in the Spa facility. Was surprised we weren’t notified ahead of time given we were on the premises.

The staff was incredible. Very attentive and friendly.

Heaven on earth.
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

Spa service fees, dining dress code requirements for some restaurants.

Staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Food was good, did not enjoy the dress requirements for dining so did not utilize all the restaurants. Spa service fee’s were outrageous but overall a very beautiful place.

Property was great.
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

Property was great. I was someone who happened to be at the venue during the Las Vegas shooting and I'm curious. Without a wristband how do you identify someone if there is an emergency & unresponsive.

Amazing amazing amazing !!!
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

no umbrellas on the beach

Love Hyatt Zilara! Staff were amazing - so caring , so friendly ! Food was excellent in all restaurants . Also,loved all shows : very talented young people Gym is very good with a nice swimming pool Thank you all for making our vacation wonderful

Ocean view room had a great view and was comfortable.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The room service was a little slow and came late in the day. We had to wait 30-45 minutes to towels at the pool (seemed really odd and they didn't seem to think this was strange). The snacks in the room were fairly meidocre (potato chips and peanuts), but was kept stocked.

Ocean view room had a great view and was comfortable. The food in the resteraunts was very good and kept us coming back. The drinks in the bars were well poured and not stingy. Great beach and pool.

Or experience at Hyatt Zilara exceeded our expectations! We will definitely be returning.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The staff always made sure you were happy. The restaurants and buffet choices were incredible. The cafe and 24/7 lounge were amenities that made it that much more luxurious. Location was perfect as you could walk out of the resort and feel safe and find cute restaurants and shops.

Really disappointed never again
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

The lost me a t shirt when I sent the clothes for laundry. I go at 10 am in the morning to get the towel for the pool, they told me no towels available all of the has been taken, and I ask how much is gonna take for new towel the told don’t know maybe after lunch what a joke! Than I grab one from myself amazing service, and also all the sun beds at 9 already taken with no control by the staff people that take even two without need just to have the bed and the one in the water, staff should control and even how many towel they take. Every time you come from outside they ask the room number and they check everything like you are in prison amazing. Room cleaning is not so good, also lunch and dinner always the same things to eat so boring and I even get a food poison so not good. I think for that price there is much better in the area with even better position.

We enjoyed the luxurious surroundings and special treatment...wish we could have stayed longer.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The staff were so gracious and helpful, Guestroom had a beautiful view, everything was so clean and the food was delicious. We were treated like royalty. A terrific adult-only get-away after spending a week with our family!

Not the best experience
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Noisy. Can be very noisy. Think of a Club 18-30. If that's your thing, great, but for everyone else there are way better places to stay. I also don't like the all inclusive model. It's like being on a cruise ship in port all the time. You've paid all that money but there's better places across the street.

Great sea front views

Warm welcome and friendly staffs.
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

Warm welcome and friendly staffs. All the rooms have sea view, and the massage bathtub is excellent, I really like it :) Also we really enjoy our time in pools. Fascinating experience, would like to book this hotel in the future!

Great place to stay while vacationing in Cancun
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Getting up very early to secure a cabana or lounge chair near pool

Location, staff, restaurants and overall an excellent place to spend a vacation in Cancun.

No kids and great staff
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

Room was 416 which was adjacent to the large atrium where they did shows every night and loud music and so you couldn’t sleep. Poor communication in the hotel we didn’t know about a lot of things we could’ve done or had. We stayed here years ago when it was under a different owner and name and had a much better experience

Staff was great

Beautifully quiet and relaxing but too mellow for us💃🏼💃🏼🍷🍷
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Enjoyed the all adult property as it was very quiet but in the evening it was too subdued for our taste. There was a lobby bar where you could hang out but no band or music. In the evenings There was some type of low key entertainment in main area but very mellow. There just wasn’t enough to keep us wanting to stay up. They did have a fantastic Latin band one night but they only played about 1 hr and many people there were dancing and interested in salsa lessons. Thursday evening they had a 80’s theme Dance party but only that night. Too quiet for our taste but it is a beautiful property and the staff Made our stay very memorable . I was disappointed that there were not any jacuzzis In main area. They had some in the spa area only. We stayed at the sister property Ziva last year and stayed in the adult bldg and we prefer that property and facilities more

The staff was amazing -so helpful and polite And loved the pool area and cabanas. The drinks were plentiful and they used top name brands😎😎😎

It was relaxing!
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

When I went to the beach they did not have any clean towel and they didn't even try to make it up to us, by finding towels, they just told us sorry we do not have a clean towel, for now, you'll have to wait a few hours.

Restaurants were excellent, Room was comfortable, the facility was amazing.

Rooms and stuff !
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The internet was really poor. As a business man or people we always need internet even we are in vacation. It is sad that such a great hotel didnt have good internet.

Rooms and stuff !!!

Loved it, the whole experience was excellent!
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite Double

There were some parts of the hotel that could have been better, but in no way would that stop me from going back. Near our room an ice machine was leaking every day. they didn't fix it, but that is

Location, beach, food, STAFF, all excellent!

We had fun and enjoyed ourselves
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

The hotel tried to sell "premium seating" to all the free events for a premium price. Many of the liquors were additional price where at other all inclusive properties they would have made the cut for no additional charge.

The staff was helpful and friendly.

That's one of the best hotel I've ever stayed at.

Absolutely nothing.

That's one of the best hotel I've ever stayed at. All services are excellent: food, entertainment, water sports, tours, parties, spa, photo services are simply the best. Beach and pool area are as in paradise! No kids allowed, cleaning several time per day. If you go to Cancun - go to this hotel, no need to chose more :)

The adults only concept is a dream come true!
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

Tips are supposed to be included but most staff expect you to tip anyway. We noticed that when we tipped we got better service. I guess this is something we Europeans have to adjust to when going to a resort that mainly caters to Americans.

The adults only concept is a dream come true! Fantastic view, watched the sunrise every morning, jacuzzi in the room, great staff, good selection of restaurants. A little tip for wine drinkers: we found the house wine perfectly adequate - no need to pay extra for a bottle from the wine list. Also, the teppanyaki dinner experience at the Asiana is a must!

Great hotel but beware construction
    • Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

Construction near the room - was not flagged or mentioned at all prior or during to check in and started at 8am not ending until 7pm most days

Great location, high quality food and facilities are top notch

The best anniversary ever ! Thank you !
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

We didn't find specific containers for recycling in the facility, rooms, etc.

Excellent service ! My only suggestion please don't use too many plastic water bottles. Maybe your facility can use other containers? I hope this facility recycles!!

Great beach front view
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

There's renovation going on inside and next to the property. So there are construction noises during the day. The shower has some problem that they need to change out.

The food is great. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean.

Perfect for a vacation aimed at relaxing on the beach or by the pool.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

Some aspects of the stay were a little disorganized: the original schedule of activities we got was outdated, the gift shop staff were very slow at helping us out (we were the only customers), and one time our room service simply never arrived. The "Jacuzzis" by the pool weren't really Jacuzzis and there's nothing like that at the resort.

Some of the restaurants were only so-so, but one of the restaurants (Pelicanos) was very good and we ended up eating almost exclusively there. We had some issues with our room at the beginning of the trip, but the resort upgraded us to a better suite without us even asking.

great
    • Zilara Junior Suite Double

it has a good view of ocean and beach. The food here is pretty good, but not excellent. Some of the stuff are nice and have a positive service, however, some are not, pretty sad. In general, they have a positive service.

awesome! Excellent! Come back soon!!
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

40% guest is Asian from Asia. They seemed to not know to pay the tips to the staff.

All staff is friendly and their hospitality is excellent! We decided to visit Hyatt Zilara Cancun on next July!

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Wifi didn’t work in the room. Construction site was near my room, the work was done till 10pm. It was ruin my vacation. Also the restaurant(especially Marie Maria) served so slowly and I don’t wanna go again... (Comments for Asian) If you want to feel more exotic, don’t choose this hotel. If you can’t speak English or want to eat Asian food, it’s good for you.

Great property.

Great property. nicely decorated, clean and Worth the money. Owner Mario was very helpful and accommodating. 6 min taxi to downtown. Grocery store 3 min taxi.

Best vacation ever!
    • Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

That staff was amazing I can’t say enough to explain how wonderful our experience was! The food was excellent and we had a wonderful concierge named Escobar who made our experience like none other. The waiters were attentive from our waiter at the beach ( I. Gonzales ) to our waiter in the restaurant (Arturo )who made every meal special! We spent the flight home trying to decide when to book again for our next stay.

Mediocre Hotel. Rooms are great but staff and food need alot of improvement.
    • Zilara Junior Suite King

The food was very bland not very authentic. The breakfast buffet was small and very slim variety. The seating seemed to be arranged by room number. Low room not as good table. High room prime location. Pool you have to wake up before 7 rush down to put stuff on a cabana in order to get one. First come first serve. We felt this was unorganized. The staff doesn't remember names as other hotels. Overall the hotel structure, rooms and cleanliness is good but the staff and food needs alot of improvement.

The best was the common areas and nice bars.

We would go back to this resort, we had a wonderful restful stay.
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

You had to get in early to get a cabana

The staff were friendly and attentive, the beach is beautiful and the food delicious! We enjoyed a special meal at the chefs plate and had a fun night at tepanyakki (Book on the day you arrive). The adults only aspect was great for us.

Perfect if you are looking for a relaxing trip
    • Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The food was delicious but not what I would call delectable.

Diverse restaurants and a nice view of the ocean. Very friendly staff and clean facilities/room.

Browse Hyatt Zilara Cancun - All Inclusive - Adults Only traveller photo gallery