Reviews of Hyatt Zilara Cancun - All Inclusive - Adults Only This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Blvd Kukulkan Km. 11.5 Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Mexico

#2 of 161 hotels in Cancún

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

For the high price we paid, we expected higher quality food (only above average) and liquor cabinets in rooms to be stocked with liquor. Also, top shelf wines and liquors required additional charges, which we expected ALL INCLUSIVE included ALL food and drinks, regardless of the options chosen.

Overall staff was excellent and friendly. The location is great and the facilities were nice. The food was good (above average) but not impressive

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

The pool and rooms need renovated. I have been visiting this property for the past 11 years and will continue as long as the staff remains! I can overlook many of the perks that were included previously and the specialized treatment provided when it was The Royal as long as the loyal staff members remain.

The staff are beyond exceptional! Food was fantastic, and the new spa was phenomenal.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

I can't complain

I dont know where to start it was amazing we really enjoyed it peaceful and relaxing the staff went beyond to keep us happy and entertained. We will be back

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

The beds were on the hard side, pillows weren't that great as they were very thin.

Food was amazing, alcoholic beverages were well made. Friendliness and courtesy of ALL the staff, especially the waiters and hostess'.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

Lots of small changes have been made since last year that you can tell they are cutting corners. No free beach bags, no celebratory door banners, no bug spray etc.

Beautiful beach, great staff

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

I think nightlife could have been a little better as far as more entertainment for young adults. Also, room service food wasn’t the best compared to the food that was located through the resort.

The view from the balcony was amazing. The balcony had a hammock! You could choose different accommodations to be added to your room for being extra charge-such as memory foam pillows or feather pillow and two other options. The staff was very friendly and kind. Going above and beyond for me and my friends! Manuel and rodrigo were great! I just loved this place! I did not want to leave!! The food was great at just about every restaurant. Great options and delicious desserts!

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

Simple items like chips and sun care products were expensive in the gift store.

The service was fantastic at all locations on the property. We recommend Chefs plate, Maria Marie and Asiana. Shout out to Noe one of our favorite waiters.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Engaged Monday 7.5.18 3pm New York time + 14hrs - 5am 8.5.18 brisbane time My partner & I are from Australia we travelled America for 3 weeks then ended our holiday at Hyatt zilara Cancun for a week before going home. Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations! - The staff were always accommodating and friendly - There was so much variety for meals and the restaurants were amazing - The rooms and resort grounds were beautiful and the facilities were incredible - There was loads of entertainment and things to do or you can just relax and swim in the pool all day From the moment you enter the resort to the moment to leave you are treated so well! While we were staying at the resort we did end up spending an extra $1000 USD, this was completely our choice to add these extras but everything extra we decided to pay for was well worth the money and I would highly recommend all of the following. - We paid for a couples massage which came with access to the spa facilities which was amazing, our masseuse ladies were Marie & Alma, they were so professional and it was so relaxing. - We paid for a Caribbean dinner on the beach which was so romantic and they had a live band. - We did a snorkelling tour and a tour to the Mayan cenotes. Our tour company was Go natural explorers and the tour guides were Lilo & Walter, they were so informative and the tour had so many surprises we were not expecting. I am not one to write reviews but I relied on them a lot when I was booking my whole trip and I wanted to share my experience with others, we had such a great time I would recommend the Hyatt to all of my family and friends.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

Pools that seemed to be hot tubs, were not... Beach was dirty and local sales people walked down the beach to 'sell'

Greeting and the room. Clean and staff was awesome!

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The only bad thing we had to say about the place was the amount of seaweed there was on the beach. But that was out of their control and was all up and down the beach so cancun not hotel zilara. What I loved was that every morning Hotel Zilara raked and buried the seaweed. But by the afternoon more would wash ashore.

Overall a great experience. We opted for one of the suites with the Jacuzzi in the room. Great clean room. Morning room service came quickly.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

The food was hit or miss, the Spanish restaurant wasn't that good to us but all the other restaurants were good. Words of advice when they say spicy they mean spicy...lol

The night entertainment was great and unexpected.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Having to leave

There are two many things to list. The property was beautiful and exceptionally clean. The staff was incredible. So warm and friendly and very eager to help make our stay unforgettable. Always a smile and I especially loved the hand over the heart from each and every person we came in contact with. The FOOD!!!! I am an experienced cook and their food was exceptional. There wasn't anything we didn't like. There are so many things to choose but especially loved Maria Maria. And finally, the pool. Beautiful view, great pool side service and clean pool. Only drawback was having to get up at 5am to secure a cabana.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Loved the hotel and staff. We’re concerned with medical reasons. A person whom was staying there had to go to a hospital they changed him $9000. Terrible

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Only one elevator worked on my side of the hotel. Wished I was told and offered to make reservations for restaurants during check-in.

Room,food, facilities, and customer service. Nightly entertainment was a bonus. Chef plate is a MUST DO while staying at this resort. You really don’t have to leave the resort.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Swim Up Suite King

Problem with all of the beaches in the Cancun Hotel Zone is that they get a lot of Seaweed

The staff here were exceptionally friendly. Exceptionally wide beach.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Even the WiFi speed in Hyatt is better than other hotels in Cancun, it’s still slow in general

Private jacuzzi, fun activities like pool party and bbq grill

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

Lack of restaurants within the complex, such as Italian. The buffet was substandard.

All services, staff, etc. were great. Would like to have had a greater variety of restaurants to have access to within the complex.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

No counter space in bathroom or shelves under sinks.

All of the food was excellent and loved our beachfront ground level room location. Pools, beach, food, and hotel location were great.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Food selection was poor, food quality was mediocre, and they didn’t honor their website or even the literature in our room that stated our room level qualified for their chef’s table dining experience. They refused to let us eat there.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Not designed for solo travelers. Ideal for couples. Vegetarian options are good but limited.

Great food, pristine beach, awesome rooms, ideal for rest and relaxation, good nightly entertainment

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The bed was the worst bed I've ever slept in! I woke up super sore everyday. I even had to take an anti-inflammatory on Day 2 just to subside the pain. I felt as if someone beat me up in my sleep. The food was decent but the times it was bad, it was really bad. The chicken wings were tiny and gross. The cocktail sauce was like a tart ceviche style. The teppanyaki at the Asian restaurant was a poor man's Benihana's that was subpar in taste. The rooms were a bit dated. They got rid of the alcohol on tap in the rooms as well. So you only have a few beers in the fridge. The swim up bar does not serve food, only drinks. And the liquor assortment is limited at certain bars. They run out of towels a lot and the wait is often long. People also hold cabanas all day. We literally watched hours go by and no one returned to the prime location cabanas, they were just held with a towel and/or bag. It seems as if all of the grill workers burnt your food or weren't the best at preparing live meals. For this price point you would expect a bit more.

The staff really personalize the trip for you. They greet you with a "Wakanda-esque" greeting every time you cross paths with a team member. They remember your name and go out of their way to make you feel like royalty. The hotel is definitely one of the nicer facilities in the Hotel Zone of Cancun. The rooms are a tad bit dated inside but the showers are amazing. The food at the restaurants are quite tasty and better than most all inclusive properties. However, some things are a total miss. The view is unparalleled. We had an 8th floor ocean front suite that was majestic.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite Double

We specifically asked the hotel to arrange close rooms for me and my friends. However, they did not and finally settled us for a separate night and the rest of the days to be closer. Also, my friend’s the ocean view room only have half ocean view (and half building blocked view). So definitely ring and check with them before leaving if you have the same situation!

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Better variety of restaurants. (Italian perhaps) No umbrellas for shade in pool area. I don't like laying in the cabana when I want to be out of the sun.

In the 15 years we have been going to Mexico, we have never been treated so fantastically. Everywhere on the resort the employees are just fantastic and extremely helpful when needed.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

The hot tub's drain in my room wasn't fully sealed. I needed to twist the cap until it works. The seaside was covered with seaweeds, maybe it's because of surf/wind condition, so I hesitated to enter the beach.

All the foods, drinks served in the hotel were amazing. The room jacuzzi gave me a luxury moment. Our stay was three nights, but we decided to do nothing there, so it was a perfect length to enjoy the stay itself. Staffs are very kind and hard-working. Nothing will disappoint you.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite King

A restaurant remodel started while we were there, as well as a change in the Spa facility. Was surprised we weren’t notified ahead of time given we were on the premises.

The staff was incredible. Very attentive and friendly.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Spa service fees, dining dress code requirements for some restaurants.

Staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Food was good, did not enjoy the dress requirements for dining so did not utilize all the restaurants. Spa service fee’s were outrageous but overall a very beautiful place.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Property was great. I was someone who happened to be at the venue during the Las Vegas shooting and I'm curious. Without a wristband how do you identify someone if there is an emergency & unresponsive.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

no umbrellas on the beach

Love Hyatt Zilara! Staff were amazing - so caring , so friendly ! Food was excellent in all restaurants . Also,loved all shows : very talented young people Gym is very good with a nice swimming pool Thank you all for making our vacation wonderful

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The room service was a little slow and came late in the day. We had to wait 30-45 minutes to towels at the pool (seemed really odd and they didn't seem to think this was strange). The snacks in the room were fairly meidocre (potato chips and peanuts), but was kept stocked.

Ocean view room had a great view and was comfortable. The food in the resteraunts was very good and kept us coming back. The drinks in the bars were well poured and not stingy. Great beach and pool.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The staff always made sure you were happy. The restaurants and buffet choices were incredible. The cafe and 24/7 lounge were amenities that made it that much more luxurious. Location was perfect as you could walk out of the resort and feel safe and find cute restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

The lost me a t shirt when I sent the clothes for laundry. I go at 10 am in the morning to get the towel for the pool, they told me no towels available all of the has been taken, and I ask how much is gonna take for new towel the told don’t know maybe after lunch what a joke! Than I grab one from myself amazing service, and also all the sun beds at 9 already taken with no control by the staff people that take even two without need just to have the bed and the one in the water, staff should control and even how many towel they take. Every time you come from outside they ask the room number and they check everything like you are in prison amazing. Room cleaning is not so good, also lunch and dinner always the same things to eat so boring and I even get a food poison so not good. I think for that price there is much better in the area with even better position.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The staff were so gracious and helpful, Guestroom had a beautiful view, everything was so clean and the food was delicious. We were treated like royalty. A terrific adult-only get-away after spending a week with our family!

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Noisy. Can be very noisy. Think of a Club 18-30. If that's your thing, great, but for everyone else there are way better places to stay. I also don't like the all inclusive model. It's like being on a cruise ship in port all the time. You've paid all that money but there's better places across the street.

Great sea front views

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

Warm welcome and friendly staffs. All the rooms have sea view, and the massage bathtub is excellent, I really like it :) Also we really enjoy our time in pools. Fascinating experience, would like to book this hotel in the future!

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Getting up very early to secure a cabana or lounge chair near pool

Location, staff, restaurants and overall an excellent place to spend a vacation in Cancun.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

Room was 416 which was adjacent to the large atrium where they did shows every night and loud music and so you couldn’t sleep. Poor communication in the hotel we didn’t know about a lot of things we could’ve done or had. We stayed here years ago when it was under a different owner and name and had a much better experience

Staff was great

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Enjoyed the all adult property as it was very quiet but in the evening it was too subdued for our taste. There was a lobby bar where you could hang out but no band or music. In the evenings There was some type of low key entertainment in main area but very mellow. There just wasn’t enough to keep us wanting to stay up. They did have a fantastic Latin band one night but they only played about 1 hr and many people there were dancing and interested in salsa lessons. Thursday evening they had a 80’s theme Dance party but only that night. Too quiet for our taste but it is a beautiful property and the staff Made our stay very memorable . I was disappointed that there were not any jacuzzis In main area. They had some in the spa area only. We stayed at the sister property Ziva last year and stayed in the adult bldg and we prefer that property and facilities more

The staff was amazing -so helpful and polite And loved the pool area and cabanas. The drinks were plentiful and they used top name brands😎😎😎

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

When I went to the beach they did not have any clean towel and they didn't even try to make it up to us, by finding towels, they just told us sorry we do not have a clean towel, for now, you'll have to wait a few hours.

Restaurants were excellent, Room was comfortable, the facility was amazing.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The internet was really poor. As a business man or people we always need internet even we are in vacation. It is sad that such a great hotel didnt have good internet.

Rooms and stuff !!!

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite Double

There were some parts of the hotel that could have been better, but in no way would that stop me from going back. Near our room an ice machine was leaking every day. they didn't fix it, but that is

Location, beach, food, STAFF, all excellent!

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite King

The hotel tried to sell "premium seating" to all the free events for a premium price. Many of the liquors were additional price where at other all inclusive properties they would have made the cut for no additional charge.

The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Absolutely nothing.

That's one of the best hotel I've ever stayed at. All services are excellent: food, entertainment, water sports, tours, parties, spa, photo services are simply the best. Beach and pool area are as in paradise! No kids allowed, cleaning several time per day. If you go to Cancun - go to this hotel, no need to chose more :)

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

Tips are supposed to be included but most staff expect you to tip anyway. We noticed that when we tipped we got better service. I guess this is something we Europeans have to adjust to when going to a resort that mainly caters to Americans.

The adults only concept is a dream come true! Fantastic view, watched the sunrise every morning, jacuzzi in the room, great staff, good selection of restaurants. A little tip for wine drinkers: we found the house wine perfectly adequate - no need to pay extra for a bottle from the wine list. Also, the teppanyaki dinner experience at the Asiana is a must!

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

• Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King

Construction near the room - was not flagged or mentioned at all prior or during to check in and started at 8am not ending until 7pm most days

Great location, high quality food and facilities are top notch

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

We didn't find specific containers for recycling in the facility, rooms, etc.

Excellent service ! My only suggestion please don't use too many plastic water bottles. Maybe your facility can use other containers? I hope this facility recycles!!

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

There's renovation going on inside and next to the property. So there are construction noises during the day. The shower has some problem that they need to change out.

The food is great. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

Some aspects of the stay were a little disorganized: the original schedule of activities we got was outdated, the gift shop staff were very slow at helping us out (we were the only customers), and one time our room service simply never arrived. The "Jacuzzis" by the pool weren't really Jacuzzis and there's nothing like that at the resort.

Some of the restaurants were only so-so, but one of the restaurants (Pelicanos) was very good and we ended up eating almost exclusively there. We had some issues with our room at the beginning of the trip, but the resort upgraded us to a better suite without us even asking.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

it has a good view of ocean and beach. The food here is pretty good, but not excellent. Some of the stuff are nice and have a positive service, however, some are not, pretty sad. In general, they have a positive service.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

40% guest is Asian from Asia. They seemed to not know to pay the tips to the staff.

All staff is friendly and their hospitality is excellent! We decided to visit Hyatt Zilara Cancun on next July!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Wifi didn’t work in the room. Construction site was near my room, the work was done till 10pm. It was ruin my vacation. Also the restaurant(especially Marie Maria) served so slowly and I don’t wanna go again... (Comments for Asian) If you want to feel more exotic, don’t choose this hotel. If you can’t speak English or want to eat Asian food, it’s good for you.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Great property. nicely decorated, clean and Worth the money. Owner Mario was very helpful and accommodating. 6 min taxi to downtown. Grocery store 3 min taxi.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

That staff was amazing I can’t say enough to explain how wonderful our experience was! The food was excellent and we had a wonderful concierge named Escobar who made our experience like none other. The waiters were attentive from our waiter at the beach ( I. Gonzales ) to our waiter in the restaurant (Arturo )who made every meal special! We spent the flight home trying to decide when to book again for our next stay.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

The food was very bland not very authentic. The breakfast buffet was small and very slim variety. The seating seemed to be arranged by room number. Low room not as good table. High room prime location. Pool you have to wake up before 7 rush down to put stuff on a cabana in order to get one. First come first serve. We felt this was unorganized. The staff doesn't remember names as other hotels. Overall the hotel structure, rooms and cleanliness is good but the staff and food needs alot of improvement.

The best was the common areas and nice bars.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

You had to get in early to get a cabana

The staff were friendly and attentive, the beach is beautiful and the food delicious! We enjoyed a special meal at the chefs plate and had a fun night at tepanyakki (Book on the day you arrive). The adults only aspect was great for us.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The food was delicious but not what I would call delectable.

Diverse restaurants and a nice view of the ocean. Very friendly staff and clean facilities/room.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

takes time for bell boy to come to the room, not much type of drink/snacks prepared in the room, 2 restaurants need reservation but very difficult to reserve beforehad(you get told that it’s fully booked)

Great bar pool, great staff, great honeymoon gift from the hotel, liked the restaurants, great cafe restaurant!

• Reviewed: October 10, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

Everything about this property was fantastic. The staff was amazing. The rooms were gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with staying at this property!

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

Terrible experience Hyatt zilara Frankly here is 2-3 star will be appropriate level. Old dated just recommend 1 day stay as you will experience frequent broken. All I did here is asking fixing property again as again for 5days. I couldn't sleep at all for 1st room was lock door key battery problem my2nd room's toilet was broken waters over to bathroom. My 3rd room airconditional problem tried to fix but next day broken again. I had terrible experiences here with my family. 1. My first room Toilet seats were broken. So water sounds loud continuously and watering over So I went down to ask change the room. The front desk said to me at first "No. it is your room now"!! So I should explained the details with efforts to change the room eventhough I was very tired. At least initially he should apologize about this. Then other apologize about this. But still can't understand his attitude. 2. Cancun is very hot. But Air conditional not working due to the sensor problem. They visited whole day to fix my room then the next day broken. I asked to changed the room. They rejected. So we sweat day time and night time was not control anything 3. Room's card is keys didn't work well. I had changed 4th times. I waited and having problem in front of the door to access in the wet clothes from sudden rain. And late night I couldn't access the door. So changed card key again. The last time, staff checked the door. He said batteries problem. I don't understand why hotel didn't solving at 1st. My family had changed 4times and got stress to access a door. 4. Fan on the top doesn't stop. I had a cold. My father is wearing padding jumper at night. now I should go 1st floors desk to ask to stop this since the phone doesn't works. It has made us dizzy. 5. When you press bathroom's light on the fan is turn on together so loudly specially at the late night. So I used bathroom at night without light on not to wake others up. 6.

비추입니다. 화장실 변기 고장. 밤새도록 물넘쳐흐르고. 에어컨 고장. 고쳐도 고장. 전화기 프로그램 세팅 안되어 1층에 내려가서 요청해야하고. 조나단과 안드리아나 라는 관리 팀장은 깐깐하고 듣는척하며 자기 밥먹으러가여한다며 자리 비웁니다. 수영부 궤변이로구나 일교차와 에어컨 문제로 감기걸렸어요. 절대 여기 가지마세요. 그리고 입구부터 등장하자마자 그 게스트에 대한 정보가 내부적으로 스피커 이어폰으로 모두 공유됩니다.갱조직같아요. Pool is good. But water condition is bad. I got ear infection after swimming in the pool.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite Double

I have absolutely no complaints!

amazing hotel! didnt need to leave the resort! We did on one day to visit Player del Carmen but otherwise i would not have left! The staff are super friendly and accommodating and the all inclusive is just amazing! You can eat and drink all day long if you want to! Entertainment particularly at night was outstanding! We enjoyed a fabulous week there and i wish we could have stayed longer!

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

• Zilara Ocean View Swim Up Suite King

The air conditioning in the room was average. Could have been cooler to sleep

The staff is incredible!! They added photographers that added some fun. Lots of activities. The facility was great -new gym was awesome. Food was excellent. Lots of choices and the cafe/coffee bar was really nice.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite Double

10/10 for hyatt zilara. It is an amazing hotel. The customer service was outstanding. The resort is heavily staffed and everyone is so extremely welcoming and friendly. The food was also amazing. great value for money with the all inclusive as there are several restaurant which offer lots of food choices. Also loved the bar in the pool.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

The matress on the bed was very sunken in obviously old and very noisy when you made the slightes of movement. Room 602

All staff very friendly. Beautiful hotel pool beach spa. Amazing food Could do with an Italian.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

This is nitpicking but we upgraded to a swim out room, and the pool for it was not heated and was FREEZING! Couldn't use it the way I would've like to. The pillows were very soft and thin. No matter how many I used I couldn't get comfortable.

EVERYONE in the staff was amazing! Very helpful, always with a smile. The restaurants all had such delicious food. We went to four out of six of them. Room service was also good. The pool was perfect. Not too crowded. Always a good temperature!

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

I can't say enough good things about this hotel and it's operators,. It is a testament to the fact that you can have a beautiful hotel in a beautiful location and still set yourself miles apart with an amazing staff and wonderful service. Form the moment we arrived, we were made to feel special. Everyone had a smile on their face and did everything they could to make us feel welcome. The rooms are really huge comfortable and incredibly well designed. We stayed in the presidential suite for the first night as a upgrade for our honeymoon , which has two balconies and from which you can see the ocean. and in the rest of the days we stayed at suite in floor 6 and it was beautiful !anything you need is a quick phone call away. Or you can just pop your head outside and ask someone at the restaurant for help...there are no shortage of willing participants. As I said, I cannot say enough and could go on forever. If you want to know more, please just message me. I am happy to go into much greater detail. But the bottom line - I recommend this hotel without reservation...to anyone...go as much as you possibly can.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Luxury Suite King

In my opinion, more attention should be given to food options such as the inclusion of a steakhouse for premium guests. Also the variety of food should be improved.

The service, the staff and amenities. The gym is superb.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Impossible to reach property before arrival... no response to emails or phone calls... this is unacceptable for such a hotel

Very attentive staff. Clean and awesome

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Nothing! I was just missing the old chocolate fountain from the coffee shop. But everything was amazing.

I have stayed at this place few times before back when it was still the Royal. Our last stay at the Royal was terrible the services were very poor while the price didnt change and I said no more. When the place changed to Hayatt I gave it a chance and I was not disappointed. It was just like one would expect Hyatt to be- excellent! We enjoyed the gym very much. It is very well equiped with nice view and refreshing pool! So far it is the very best gym I have expirienced at a hotel. The breakfast buffet was great - better that Royal lately. The food generally was fine. The service was great and we felt very good. It is a beautiful place.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

A few times the jetted tub wasn't thoroughly clean

Lilian at the front desk was a real Gem. Luis at Pelicano gave us super service. All were friendly.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

The worker at a restaurant spilled all this hot sauce all over me, my neck, my clothes, my legs, and my brand new shoes. My last night was ruined. I did not eat the food at all since the hot sauce was on my dinner plate. I was not offered a new dish. We planned to go out to downtown area that night.I could not go out to the downtown area that night with my wife and brother in law who I only see once a year since that was my only nice pair of shoes I brought.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

Asian restaurant was below average, the bar feels a bit worn and empty.

Seaview is great, staff very attentive, beach is just in front of hotel and great selection of activities in hotel and nearby. Will definitely come back. Hammock and jacuzzi included in the rooms.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

I was expecting a better room as a junior suite,the water in the swimming pool was very warm,the sea is not your fault but is not so good.As a chef about the food for 5* hotel didn't cover my expectations.Medium quality,95% of the desserts are ready,same ingredients in different ways at most of the restaurants.You are missing imagination and one higher level choice of a fine dining resto even with extra charge.

The staff was very polite.The animation was good.Generally nice atmosphere.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

• Zilara Junior Suite King

I wanted to purchase the umbrella that was in the room and says it can be purchased, but the concierge/ reception desk says that it's not for sale!!

I like the rooms, beds, scenery, the server at Spice was great.. Arcangel, Antonio and Carlos was awesome...the pools are great and warm... the food was superb!!!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

Our room was on the very end next to another resort (family friendly). There was a path between both resorts to the beach. That became the hang out spot for kids and got loud at times.

The property is beautiful and the staff are very accommodating! Would definitely visit again.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

This Hotel was very clean and within walking distance to shopping, entertainment and dining if you should choose to have a meal away from the resort. The employees were all very gracious and very helpful at giving us information for places to visit and using public transportation. We will definitely stay at this hotel on return trips to Cancun. This resort being an adults only hotel was the icing on the cake for our wonderful seven night stay.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

• Zilara Ocean Front Junior Suite King

As this hotel was all inclusive we felt that there would have been more bar areas or an exclusive area to drink in the evenings. The main lobby bar could be used when leaving the pool area and when you were dressed for the evening we felt uncomfortable that people were still dressed in their pool attire. A higher dress standard would have made the evenings better.

The rooms and bathroom were very spacious and the mini bar very well stocked. The balcony was large and the view was amazing. All staff were very friendly. The hotel coffee shop with all types of coffees and a massive selection of cakes to choose from were fantastic. The spa facilities were very exclusive it was just a shame that they don't tell you about them. We were lucky that we met people that told us that we could use them free of charge.

Browse Hyatt Zilara Cancun - All Inclusive - Adults Only Traveler Photo Gallery