Reviews of We Hotel Aeropuerto 4 stars

Boulevard Puerto Aereo 390 Colonia Moctezuma 2da Seccion, 15530 Mexico City, Mexico

#196 of 329 hotels in Mexico City

Nice rooms & close to airport
    • King Room with Street View

The hotel is very close to the airport, 5 min. on foot. (They also have a shuttle, but I found walking more practical). Rooms are nice, big and clean (airco, little noise even at highway side). Staff is professional and English-speaking. Metro 'Terminal Areo' is also very close and a good way to go to the city centre (very cheap, reliable, sufficiently safe). Except the airport there is not really something of interest around the hotel.

It is very close to the airport and ofers free...
    • Double Room - Disability Access

The Wifi did not work at all. The pillows are too puffy.

It is very close to the airport and ofers free transportation back and forth. The buffe was great I love it. The price for the area is very convinient

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Like the staffs which working in there, especially the...

If the staffs in there can speak good English that will be great, the floor in the room is not that clean.

Like the staffs which working in there, especially the canteen staffs all of them are nice and willing to help.

• King Room with Street View

Internet connection did not work. Walls are thin could hear next door guest blowing nose. Wished they could've offered OPTIONS for breakfast.

Good for transit break and not only
    • King Room with Internal View

Internet connection verry slow,I could not book a plane ticket.Toilet reservoir get blocked on open so water runs out all time unless not play there to find position.there was not a cooler in the room

Clean and stuf verry polite and smiling.

The location was near the airport.
    • King Room with Street View

The breakfast was disappointing. I have been to this hotel numerous times over the past 10 years and of late the standard of food and service of the breakfast staff has dropped.

The location was near the airport. Exactly what I wanted

The staff, whether it was the shuttle driver, the reception,...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

The staff, whether it was the shuttle driver, the reception, the restaurant staff or bellhop, were all excellent. Friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and quiet, the shower nice and warm, the beds were comfortable, and the WiFi was reliable. The restaurant food was average but the staff were super attentive and friendly. The shuttle was so convenient for getting to and from the airport. Excellent service!

Worse airport hotel experience in my life
    • King Room with Internal View

Everything. Being an Airport hotel, I expected an early breakfast and expeditious drop at the airport. We arrived at the airport from Oaxaca late at night and had to catch the next flight to Costa Rica, at 0930. Informed the reception for an early breakfast and drop to airport, who told us that the breakfast starts at 7, which is unusual for airport hotel, and that they will provide us with a box. We were at the reception at 6.15am. Were handed over two small packets, which contained practically nothing except for a juice, yoghurt and apple, which was not allowed by the security staff, as we were late for boarding. We were dropped at the airport at 0715, one hour late in spite of repeatedly reminding the reception, the reason being that the driver was having breakfast in the lounge. We were so much delayed, in spite of being three hours early at the hotel reception, that the airline staff had to take us out of the line at 8.25 to hurriedly process everything, to be just in time to join the boarding queue, hence were deprived of even the juice by the security staff, and practically starving since previous evening. Paying to the hotel for helping us miss our flight and starving us seems waste of money and torture. I expect the hotel to refund our money.

The hotel was clean

Very practical and fine hotel for a night before a flight

Nothing really.

Nice large family room. Quiet despite the fact the hotel is right next to the airport. Good shuttle service. We had to leave early to catch a flight; the receptionist suggested to swap breakfast for a boxed breakfast.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Room near airport.
    • King Room with Internal View

First room did not have a real window. I asked for another room. In second room the a/c did not cool to my satisfaction but I did not complain.

Convenient. Staff was excellent. Bar and restaurant very good.

Passable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

The fitness center was meager with few machines, no music or TV working. No steam room, pool or hot tub and the sauna was not working. The bed was not very comfortable and the pillows were foam "bricks"

It was convenient and close to the airport. The service in the restaurants was excellent, and the bartender made a great margarita. The free breakfast was either buffet or order what you want. However, I found the eggs overcooked.

Sound-proofing was great in the room, quiet street-view room...
    • King Room with Street View

Wi-fi isn't ideal and hard to connect from all my devices.

Sound-proofing was great in the room, quiet street-view room though just meters away from a busy road and perimeter of the airport. Complimentary coffee was good, though depends on personal taste. Good breakfast which was included in the room rate.

Will not stay there any more.

1) reception was not friendly when checked in 2) room was tiny, bathroom was terrible, especially noisy ventilator 3) air-conditioner was noisy as well 4) cannot believe my room could be opened without a key, namely, door could not be locked up. fortunately, got it fixed, but please remember to check your door if well locked when get in and out 5) breakfast was not so good

1) close to the airport 2) some staffs were friendly

Front desk was very pushy to kick us out at the exact check...

Front desk was very pushy to kick us out at the exact check out time. I offer to pay for an extra hour and they said I needed to pay for an extra day at the official rate.

It was very near to the airport and the restaurant was open...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

I didn't know that it was required to pre-book the airport shuttle. Since I didn't have a phone, I couldn't call the hotel, so I had to go by taxi. Walls are pretty thin, people got up at 4am and I heard everything.

It was very near to the airport and the restaurant was open late, which was very convenient. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Very good, almost excellent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

the pillows are very unconfortable, and have a little weird smell, but everything else was very good, the relation price/quality is good , is so close to the airport (Terminal 1), the transportation to the airport is free

Great option, close to the airport!
    • Economy Double Room

Great location, easy to walk to from the airport terminal. The staff were very friendly and helpful, despite us checking in at 12am. The beds were very comfortable. The airport shuttle was great in the morning and the driver was very friendly!

Nice property, but wouldn't stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

Wish the front desk were as dedicated as the rest of the staff... they were rude and careless. By the way it advertise they have wi-fi through out the hotel... NOT TRUE! Just in the reception and restaurant areas. It is a non smoking hotel, but people were smoking inside.

The location was 15 min to the airport, they have a shuttle to and from the airport. You have to contact their office to get the shuttle service to pick you up from the airport. The bell boy, shuttle driver, airport office lady and cleaning lady were excellent.

Good hotel for a night near the airport
    • King Room with Street View

The staff was not very welcoming/friendly at all. During check-in they were on the phone and talking with coworkers and not paying attention to us at the desk during check-in. Therefore the check-in went very chaotic and rushed. Also at check-out there was no interest if we enjoyed our stay or how we are doing. And finally we wanted to have some lunch in the hotel but they don't offer vegetarian options on their menu. So we decided to eat at the airport. Just some examples what could be improved in our opinion on hospitality. No big things or complaints, but we really missed 'the extra mile' and personal touch during our stay. In the room you could hear the noice from outside very good. Luckily we had earplugs with us! We had a room on the street side, so I won't recommend to sleep on the street side if you have a choice. Maybe the rooms on the inside are better, but that's just a guess.

The location is very close to the airport and that's why we picked this hotel in the first place. Therefore I can highly recommend it. The breakfast is good, the rooms are super clean and specious and the shuttle from the hotel to the airport stopped every 15 minutes at the front door. And finally the shower is amazing. One of the best we have ever seen in a hotel I guess. So if you have an early or late flight and you want a good hotel near the airport to stay for a night, I will recommend this one to stay at.

Good deal and convenient location.
    • King Room with Internal View

We couldn't find a clear landmark for the shuttle, but eventually took an Uber for 40 mxn so it was super close.

Exactly what you need for a stopover, comfortable bed and nice shower.

Beware, The only good thing is the location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

This is by far one of the worst hotels I have every stayed in. The beds are hard, the room is dirty and the towels are dingy and paper thin!!! We paid about $6 euros for breakfast and it only provided hard toast, nasty fruit, coffee and juice. We also had to pay $5euros per person for shuttle service. Avoid this hotel if possible!!!

Excellent value. Very Nice Rooms. Outstanding Service AND a FREE shuttle to the airport!
    • King Room with Street View

That I had not found this place before.

I was having a bad day and Airbnb had put me in a bad position. I quick booked with them because I was standing in the bus station with no place to sleep before my flight the following morning. Upon arrival they were so kind and welcoming that my mishap and bad mood disappeared. Thanks, Giovanni (bellboy) for the cookies!

The personell was very nice all the time and the room...
    • King Room with Street View

It was a little difficult to find out how to get to the hotel, I had to call to get to know about the shuttle service. Once I found the right out door, it was not easy to know who to talk to, so I had to ask every person standing at that door if they were the hotel personell, until a lady called another one which was the right one. It would be nice if they have a module where one can go directly to and also for the lady in charge to get a seat. It must be very hard to be standing there just waiting for clients for several hours.

The personell was very nice all the time and the room service very quick and good. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was average, but good in comparition with other hotels I've been. I relly liked that they have this jars with fruity water at the reception, good and refreshing. The shuttel service very precise.

Perfect for a night
    • King Room with Internal View

No mini fridge. The coffee pods came in three different colours but there was no indication of what they each were. I chose white since there were the most of them so I presumed they were regular caffeinated coffee. I think I was right! To be honest, I'm sure if I'd called reception they could have helped me out.

The staff were friendly and helpful. I told them at check-in that I'd be leaving before breakfast and so they ensured I had a packed lunch to go - seems to be standard practice there as I saw other people with them on the shuttle bus too. The coffee machine in the room was much appreciated. The shower and bathroom were spacious and felt quite luxurious. The shuttle was easy for getting to the airport, it left every 15 minutes even when I was leaving around 5 am. I didn't try taking the shuttle to the hotel as I couldn't call them - it cost about 140 pesos with the authorised taxi to get there. The bed was comfortable and I had a huge window. The desk and chairs were handy.

Ok
    • King Room with Street View

Room cleanliness. Sheets were dirty, duvet cover with visible stains that hasn’t been change in days. The shower and bathroom area didn’t seem clean either

the people I interacted with were very nice and helpful. Front desk and shuttle service

Service, breakfast;
    • King Room with Street View

Service, breakfast; shuttle service. Everything was excellent for a one night stay before our flight. The shuttle service is every 15 mins and night time they come pick you up when you call.

Good cost/benefit relations in Mexico City
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

It is a general problem with the Mexican hotels I visited: there is no way to regulate the air conditioner, and the temperature is always set to a high value (contrary to the USA, the same problem happens, but the temperature is always too low).

It is a good hotel very near the airport, I chose it because of this. There was not too much time to appreciate the amenities in the hotel, but from what we have seen they are good. The transfer service is excellent, but the departure point is a bit hidden (behind the intercity bus terminal).

Breakfast was very good.
    • King Room with Street View

Checking in agent very serious, not smiling same think on my check out. They don’t asked me how was my stay. Driver very friendly.

Breakfast was very good. Young server very friendly and helpful.

I like the fact that it was close to the airport, the 24hrs...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

Location was near the airport, which was good. However, the area was pretty sketchy and definitely not safe, and there were no guards by the hotel entrance at night.

I like the fact that it was close to the airport, the 24hrs free shuttle service to and fromt the airport and the breakfast was delicious. Additionally, the staff was good overall, some of the people were really nice.

Friendly staff, close to airport, fair price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

A bit noisy because of the doors inbetween the rooms. Airport shuttle to hotel took (this time) very long. Medium WiFi.

Friendly staff, close to airport, fair price.

Only for the location (closed to the airport)
    • King Room with Street View

Personal doesn‘t speak English for a lot of them and they are no enough customer oriented. Wifi not stable (very difficult to work). Hotel not very well secured about the noice of the airport.

Bad room, room.

convenience hotel to stay near the airport
    • King Room with Street View

They don't have luggage storage option, it is a pity for a hotel near airport

the shuttle pick up is quick, peoples are friendly. Rooms are clean but a little bit old. Breakfast is good

Average.
    • King Room with Internal View

CONS: 1. SLOW, unstable wifi (my room was on the 3rd floor) 2. Expensive for a three-star hotel: you´ll pay at least US$150 when you book in person (Tip: it´s way cheaper to pay online via booking.com or other sites, around 80-95 usd only per night) 3. Average breakfast - For Mexican standard, the breakfast is okay, better than City Express Hotel. But for foreigners who are used to staying in hotels in Asia or US, you will be disappointed. Less food choices. For their price range, I was expecting more food choices. 4. Aircon not cool enough 5. No bathtub (for me this is a disadvantage considering that $100 per night in Mexico is already considered expensive)

PROS: 1. Near the airport, approximately 5 minutes - only 40 pesos/ 2.20 usd via uber but they have free shuttle going to the airport every 15 minutes 2. All staff are nice (well, most of them are expecting tips though) 3. Comfy bed and pillows 4. Good shower, hot water 5. Fast check-in

Avoid if you can
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

everything else, the room was very small and dingy, AC was broken down there was no window, staff was unresponsive but respectful, the area around it was dark ad scary

close to airport

Satisfactory
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

Water was 30 pesos for a small bottle! The Re was a free shuttle to the airport but the driver was not at all helpful, drove way too fast and dropped us off miles from our gate

It was comfortable and convenient to the airport

A very good place to stay for early flight
    • King Room with Street View

I thought that the bed was a little hard. I like watching the BBC but it wasn't available.

The room was large. The wakeup call was on time. The staff were friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was great. The shuttle service was good, frequent and free. As I got away very early, they packed me a little lunch box.

Web really enjoy our Stay there, the room was clean,the bed...
    • King Room with Street View

Web really enjoy our Stay there, the room was clean,the bed was so comfortable,that we really sleep in a Cloud, and the service in the Restaurant was excelente !! Thanks a lot to Booking.com!!

Very good value for money.
    • Economy Double Room

On arriving at gate 4 at the airport I had to wait less than 10 minutes for the shuttle bus to the hotel. The staff were all helpful and friendly. The room was clean with an excellent shower. The WiFi is good and the television had a number of channels in English.

This is a good value for money overnighter. Don't expect luxury.
    • King Room with Street View

Bathroom wall tiles need a bit of attention. Disappointed that there was only one hand towel, only one cup/mug when it was a double occupation room.

Excellent breakfast, as always. Good airport pick up. Pleasant staff. Loved seeing the outside world from the huge window but could not even hear the trucks pass on the road beside. Excellent external insulation. Should you have just hand luggage, you can even walk outside from Terminal 1 to the hotel. It's a few minutes and an up-and-over the highway on a passageway.

Good for early flight, very clean rooms and professional staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

The room next to us had the TV on loud, all night. We had to call down to the desk, and they sent someone up to tell them. They only turned it down, not off. Not the hotel's fault that some people need a TV on all night to sleep?

very helpful staff, got us to the airport in time early in the morning. Main reason for staying there, we had an early flight. Good price for the location.

It was an overnighter to catch a plane the next day. It was fine.
    • King Room with Street View

When I tried to order room service, the spaghetti, they called back in about 15 minutes and said they didn't have any. ?

The shuttle though it was a bit of an ordeal to realize one had to find their office at the airport and then they would call the shuttle.

Good airport short term stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

Both times we stayed there we got a room with only a frosted glass as a window, no view. Don't know if it's luke that with every room but it felt a bit clautophobic.

Friendly staff and free shuttle to the airport.

Efficient, safe and clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

Clock did not work, room service sold out of mango/avocado salad and corona beer as well as lack of wash cloths.

Transportation from airport, ability to leave luggage for several hours, room service tacos and breakfast buffet!

Very good!
    • King Room with Street View

No ice available, you have to purchase that from the restaurant. Bath towels are outdated Internet is very slow If you want to hire the taxi by the hotel, they are very nice but a little expensive. If you can use Uber you can save some money

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Facilities are very nice Food in restaurant is excellent (a little more variation would make it perfect) Very close to the airport with their shuttle service is perfect

Except for the dining room WE is a good economical choice next to the airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

the dining room was very very poor. many menu items were not available and what we received was almost a joke. after we left we went up the street and had a pizza. service was cold too.

breakfast buffet and the surprising quiet although next to rumway

Pleasant, efficient staff;
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

The service and the accommodations are still as good as they were when it was a Ramada hotel, but they seem to have cut back a bit on the (still very good) restaurant on the premises. The menu seems in a state of flux and in particular the breakfast buffet is a little less sumptuous than in earlier days -- but even so, we would have no hesitation about eating there again.

Pleasant, efficient staff; good reliable airport shuttle. Lower prices than hotels actually inside Mexico City airport. (Until about 2016, this was the Ramada Aeropuerto, for those who may be wondering).

Good - low cost alternative for In/Out of the CDMX airport.
    • King Room with Street View

Hotel Shuttle = difficult to track down the drivers for the shuttle Can be a bit noisy if facing street

Rooms were clean. TV has a decent selection of English channels.

Can improve a lot.
    • King Room with Street View

Can improve a lot. Especially for the price u pay. I was at the bar and another guest alone traveller like me told me ha paid 1,400 pesos for the room i paid 2100

I rather stay somewhere else
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

The staff got anoyed because they couldnt find my reservation eventhough I offered the reservation number, and I had already paid online!

Its obvious the staff is used to the place being empty, the hotel had more people than usual due to the “vive latino” they were just overwelmed and forgot about customer service, the bell boy didnt even help with the luggage. Room service was good and delicious, more than fair for the price.

Clean,great staff, and delicious sack lunch to go.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

We had no big towels to dry off with and didnt realise untill out of the shower.

Staff was extremely nice and helpful. I loved the shuttle to and from airport we will definitely use this hotel in the future.

Bravo
    • King Room with Street View

I had to wait a few minutes at the airport for the salon to open.

bed was extra comfy. everything in the room was in working order. The staff was knowledgeable amd understanding. The transfer from and to the hotel was quick and service was impeccable

breakfast was great
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

walk area from check in desk to lobby was dangerous

breakfast was great room was very good but had a problem with low light ,the lamp bulbs should be stronger

breakfast and shuttle
    • King Room with Internal View

Did not like windowless room! Did not realize what room with interior view meant<1 thought it wa facing a courtyard or back street. also there was no info or sign at airport and porter told me I should take a taxi to Ramada Inn

breakfast and shuttle

It is very comfortable and a good value.
    • King Room with Street View

A few things didn't work in the room which was frustrating. The wifi never connected and the coffee maker never would turn on. I was only there 5 hours but it was frustrating when only staying overnight.

It is very comfortable and a good value. Also, the staff is excellent.

We would stay there again for the sake of convenience and it is a very nice clean comfortable hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

The location of the hotel is very good because it is so close to the airport but the neighborhood/surroundings are not the best or most attractive.

The beds were excellent. The service and staff were very good. The location is very good since it is possible to walk to the Hotel from Terminal 1 of the airport.

La cena por la noche no me esperaba tan buena!
    • Double Room - Disability Access

The people at the restaurant in the morning, I ask for more coffe they dint give me,at the desk the guy was not that poli and no body help us with the suitcases to go to our room ! But everybody expect tips!!!

La cena por la noche no me esperaba tan buena!very good! Execelent service from the Aéroport to the hotel and viceversa!

Awful!
    • King Room with Street View

Internet did not work neither in the room, nor in public area, only in the restaurant where they played extremely loud music all the time. The staff was totally unhelpful in every way. Max. stay 1 night. From my room I had the view onto 10!!!! large satellite dishes emanating disturbing frequencies. Could not sleep well.

There is a bizarre coffee machine in the room with a 14 step...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

There is a bizarre coffee machine in the room with a 14 step illustrated card to show you how to use it, which I could not decipher. They need to provide a plain old coffee machine. Also, the lighting is good over the beds, but no overhead light.

Beautiful, clean, convenient, economical hotel with helpful...

Absolutely nothing

Beautiful, clean, convenient, economical hotel with helpful staff, great dining and free airport shuttle, with a very attentive driver. Will recommend it to anyone. travelling to Mexico

Great airport hotel.
    • King Room with Internal View

Furniture in the rooms is a little cool...efficiënt. interior of restaurant is nice though.

On walking distance from airport. No need to take taxi. Staff is Friendly. Breakfast is delicious and better then could be expecteded.

Very disappointed in the attitude of the night manager. She should not be in a service position!
    • King Room with Internal View

The air conditioning did not work in our room. The compressor was not working, and staff kept telling us the A/C was working because the fan in the unit was working. Our room was unbearably hot and the manager refused our request to change rooms. Finally about 1 am a worker came up and agreed the A/C was not working, and gave us a fan for the room. Internet service in the hotel did not work for a long period of time and when it did work was very slow and would not allow my wife and I to send emails.

The hotel is very clean, good location if you want to be near the airport.

Average to slightly below average
    • Economy Double Room

Shuttle driver was more interested in chatting with a female employee than making sure clients knew what stops he was making. Too much noise in hallway from rude guests.

Nice breakfast buffet. Bell hops were very polite and helpful.

Friendly, efficient, super clean, comfy - we stay there every time we fly in or out of Mexico City.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds with Internal View

No external view, feels a little weird, but then we're only there to sleep, so not an issue.

Super convenient, shuttle to the airport, spacious room.

O.k.
    • Economy Double Room

Very poor instructions regarding hotel shuttle. Waited over an hour for shuttle pickup at airport

Close to airport. Just stayed the night as catching another flight early in morning. They do accept dogs.

It's not bad for the location overall it was okay
    • King Room with Street View

The toilet had major issues in plambing and loud sounds were going in the toilet . I did not inform the staff since I was on a very short stay. Smelled like sewage in my room.

Staff friendliness , airport shuttle

The most worthy place to stay next to the airport with a short budget
    • King Room with Street View

The heater is quite old and took a while to get good temperature in the room

The room was huge, with a very comfy bed and all the amenities, staff were friendly and helpful, everything was clean and as shown on the pics, I stayed there just because I needed to catch my flight very early in the morning and I ended up loving the hotel and regretting I couldn’t stay longer.

Very friendly staff,professional and alert to my needs
    • King Room with Street View

I wish the pillows were not so big and overstuffed. Maybe it would be good to have 2 big ones and so smaller ones.

Very friendly staff,professional and alert to my needs

Hotel is fine. Nice and close to airport with free shuttle service.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds With Street View

Hotel manager. Organization at front desk. Messed up my biking and didn't except responsibility for doing so. Said it was all my fault, it wasn't !

Close to airport. Price was good. Airport shuttle Free breakfast

Fair enough
    • King Room with Street View

- I wanted to pay for a late check-out, however, they requested 90% of what i paid for one night rate!!!! Almost one night fee for 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!! - Had to wait 20-30 minutes to get my upgraded

- We needed something close to the airport - Breakfast not bad - They didn't have the room i booked so they gave me an upgrade.

Good Short stay with comfy beds close to the airport
    • King Room with Internal View

ATM on premise would be nice. We had no small bills after a long flight. We didn't have anything smaller than a $20 American and hotel would not make change for it.

Stayed here for an overnight layover in Mexico city. Nice hotel, free breakfast, free airport shuttle (you need to go to the hotel office in the lobby of the airport if you have not already arranged shuttle time -this we didn't know so we spent a bit of extra time late in the evening looking for a shuttle that wasn't there). Rooms nice and clean and bed was comfy!

staff at check in was great, we arrived very early and there...
    • Double Room - Disability Access

staff at check in was great, we arrived very early and there was no room available, they did however their very best to have a room ready for us at 8 am... breakfast was great and plentiful great service to the airport

Best place for a long connection
    • King Room with Internal View

The room itself a little bit worn already, the heater didn't really work but it was not a big deal, I didn't even mentioned for them.

We got a huge room with double shower and double jacuzzi. They have free airport shuttle even to/from Terminal 2, which is really helpful.

Buffett breakfast and staff
    • King Room with Internal View

Waited over 15 minutes for shuttle. Shuttle driver brought us to wrong terminal. We did not speak Spanish never asked us flight and I asked is this was Jet blue. He just grabbed our bags. Had a long walk then air train than longer walk. At least we had time but made for stress with language barrier

Buffett breakfast and staff

Recommend it and will stay there again
    • King Room with Street View

We picked the Tierra Del fuego restaurant bar because it was quiet for dinner and we could relax and talk to each other. Nice dinner music was playing.Then the soccer game was turned on LOUD. No one else in the restaurant.We asked them to turn down the volume but it still wasn't enough. The staff was friendly and food was great though.

Everything was great, we always stay here when we have an overnite, They stored my husbands insulin for us, answered all our questions, shuttle was very convenient, room great. Staff great

Terrific staff. Comfortable, quiet room. Nice restaurant on the premises.
    • King Room with Internal View

I had an inward facing room - probably reflected in the rate, but it was a bit dim in the morning. The wifi was a little bit on the slow side. Pillows were a bit hard for my taste. And I wished the shower had a hand held unit as well as the big rain head.

The room was large. The water was hot and the pressure was good. I liked that there was a desk to work at. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were plentiful and large. The heating worked very well. It was quiet. The restaurant was nice - staff couldn't have been friendlier and did have some English. Good to have a restaurant as I didn't see other places to eat conveniently situated to the hotel. Location vis-a-vis the airport is superb. The shuttle was great. I found the hotel's small office on the ground floor between Puertas 3 and 4. The lady called for me and the shuttle arrived within minutes. The return trip was equally smooth. I wold definitely stay here again.