Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review Score: 8.3

“The concierge/helpdesk team were wonderful. They deserve a 5 star. Always willing to help and very cheerful. They really went out of their way ay every point. From helping with tours to explaining how to get around and where to visit, i felt so relaxed with this team. Those guys were amazing. Basri is a gem. Breakfast was great with many varieties to choose from. I really enjoyed the food. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. ”

• Hotel China Town Inn Review Score: 7.5

“Like the fact that I was lucky enough to check in early. However, it was subjected to availability. The staff was also very helpful with some guests asking for place of interest around Chinatown. My third visit... Or fourth. Can't recall”

• Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara Review Score: 8.8

“the enviroment is completely confortable”

• Arenaa Star Hotel Review Score: 6.8

“The hotel is quite big and the rooms are fine, the personnel was friendly. There was a free bus just down the hotel which took us with a change to the Twin Towers.”

• First and New Star Hotel Review Score: 6.5

“The bathroom was spacious. The hotel is near to restaurants and shops. Convenient location.”

• Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur Review Score: 8.9

“Excellent location and excellent staffs. We stayed 2 nights with my daughter(10 years old). Suite room with twin tower view(Lever11). So beautiful view, I didn't wanna sleep to watched brightness twin towers.”

• “My room was super big, with separate living room. Wow!”

The 29 Best Hotels in Kuala Lumpur