Reviews of Ancasa Hotel & Spa Kuala Lumpur by Ancasa Hotels & Resorts 3 stars

Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock (Off Jalan Bukit Bintang), Chinatown, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#242 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Worst and the most unsafe hotel i have ever stayed
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping came to enter my room at 8.00pm without acknowledge me and tomorrow morning at 11.00am Housekeeping try to enter my room by just 1 knock without informing who they are ,luckily i was waiting in front of the room door.The door doesn't even have a latch key which is not safe at all. Everyone could easily enter the room if they have the Master Key which is held by the staff. Very Bad Experience Ever! Breakfast food consumable. Most of the food is dry and cold.

Room condition was good due to they just do the upgrading to the hotel.

The hotel is located at the center of KL and it is very easy...

Not at this movement.

The hotel is located at the center of KL and it is very easy and convenience for tourist to shop around the areas and furthermore it also near Putru Bus Terminal.

Everything was perfect here 😍
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

If only the bus to 1st world didn't require the time booking for pickup and drop off, it will be super great ! 😃 And the swimming pool, I expected it would be quite warm since it was told as "heated pool" but its just like other hotels' pool. Yet indeed, I really had a great time staying !!

I love everything here. The view, the weather, the facilities. It really worth my penny 😍

We will go again to see whether this hotel improves or not.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. The quality of waiters needs to be improved. At 7:20 a.m. one morning, we were waked up on the phone for no apparent reason. 2. The breakfast is all Indian style, and it is very simple, no fish and meat, no fried vegetables. 3. The gym equipment is simple, only 4 units, and the bicycle is also damaged. 4. As the eighth and ninth floor is being reconstructed, the construction work is very noisy every day, and there is no sound insulation in the windows. It was awakened by the sound outside at 3.4 in the morning. 5. The health of the room is poor, and mosquitoes and flies fly around. 6. With the above drawbacks, the three-star hotel may be improved.

The hotel, its location and all its facilities were top...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only drawback during our stay was that there is an ongoing construction project just beside the hotel and our room window was just in front of that construction site. So the noise was just annoying everytime. And i think once the construction is completed the view of the hotel might also be jeoperdised.

The hotel, its location and all its facilities were top drawer. It is conviniently located near the pentling street in chinatown and it is a 10 minutes walk to the bustling night life in Bukit Bintang. Would definitely recommend it to a group of travellers.

we wont stay in this hotel anymore
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

House keeping use the used towel to clean the toilet bowl,floor and screen. The uneducated F&B Indian manager scolding his staff in front our guest thus the next morning we decided not going.

locations

Need to do proper maintenance of the furniture and lightings.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Renovation is on going. Should close this section or floor from guest to enter. There are some old mattres are stacking at the lift lobby.

Need to do proper maintenance of the furniture and lightings.

overall the hotel are good stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

there are construction at the surrounding area at it quite uncomfortable for me

the tenderness of the staff towards me and the comfort when I'm staying in the room

Best place to getaway!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I enjoyed so no bad comments.

Good hotel, good rooms all were newly renovated rooms and furniture as well as beautiful lighting. It was a perfect getaway as wanted to relax from the busy days of work and pressure. Enjoyed the relaxation and absolutely good.

I took a ramadhan package.
    • Ramadhan Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was giving room on level 13 but there were lot of cockroah inside my room. Thanks to the staff they take fast action by changing my room.

I took a ramadhan package..value for the money

We had a great stay at this hotel, room was comfortable staff great and the location is fantastic.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our first day there room service took one of our towels and bath mat and didn’t replace them but one was sent up when we rang reception. Also the first room we were in we were just getting settled in and my daughter went to close the curtains when a big flying cockroach flew out from the curtains and hid behind the tv. We rang reception and they sent a couple of staff up with a can of bug spray. The roach however escaped under one of the beds and couldn’t be found, so we were moved to a different room and had no more problems with unwanted critters.

Good standard, spacious room, friendly staff great location. Fridge and safe provided in room, we used the fridge for any food or fruit we brought back but didn’t eat straight away so as to not encourage any six legged visitors. We didn’t use the safe but had no problems with our valuables. The location also is fantastic, walking distance to markets, train and bus station and the free GoKL bus which we used to go to the tourist destinations around the city.

Unpleasant
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We asked through booking.com for a specific set of requirements for our room... which was Not Read by the staff so we did not get what we requested.

My regular hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. The coffee house was closed and the staff didnt have much information. 2.Apparently there was another coffee house on the 1st floor which was also closed. 3. Room service didnt have much choices. 4. We werent given the upper floor level as requested. 5. Foreign tenants on the same floor, 4th, were noisy.

My regular hotel

Pleasant everytime staying at the hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Pleasant everytime staying at the hotel.Thumbs up to IZWAN.Very patient attending to customer.Go extra mile by suggesting renovated room to us.Very sincerely helpful always smiling friendly even we are the fussy one.Thank u so much IZWAN for making a pleasant and comfortable stay.Best staff attitude that's part of customer satisfaction and come back to the hotel.

Kindly please upgrade for a better interior arrangement and give the right explaination.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Few days before i arrived, i called the hotel and asked about the few things that i requested for my room and the staff gave me positive answer. Unfortunately, when i arrived, its all wasnt true as what he promised me. Im not a fan of the arrangement for the mini kitchen/pantry. Its under the tv *inside tv cabinet. and we have take everythings out and arrange it on the make up table *wasnt sure if its make up table or office desk. And we, as guest have to prepare everything by oursleves. Please

The manager is very helpful and there is one staff name Borhan, and he was super helpful in helping and giving me the best hospitality during my stay. Thank you so much.

Great location, awesome food. Highly recommended but perhaps after the renovation is done.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I stayed when they were doing the renovations so it was quite noisy. The hotel should’ve closed off a good section of the hotel so that they could do their renovations without disturbing the guests. The elevator was also slow, and only 1 works well. So everyone had to wait for the SLOW elevator, which naturally is already full by the time it got to 6th floor. Housekeeping staff on 7th floor needs to make sure that the room is clean and fresh, eventhough the guests are staying more than 3 nights. Coming back to the room with just the bed made up, while the washroom is unwashed and drinking water not replaced. Cups were not cleaned. Even the coffee etc was not refilled. We had to ask for it. Excuse : because we were staying there another night.

The reception staff was great, very helpful. We came to the hotel almost midnight and one of the concierge boys assist us to our rooms and making sure that we were settled in before leaving. The lunch & breakfast buffet choices were awesome but the staff were a bit annoying. Some of us were still finishing up our meal (with few bites left on the plate) and they were already clearing the table, holding the plate ready to take it away. The guests had to stop them. They grouped together and watching everyone like a hawk. That is not being efficient, that’s plain rude.

Ancasa hotel is totally affordable for budget traveller.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Ancasa hotel is totally affordable for budget traveller. The room is very clean, not forgetting the toilet too! Breakfast is awesome. Will surely return here again!

in this hotel i just like the location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

this hotel dont gives tooth brush no room slippers furniture was broken wash room was very bad even i dont want to take a shower... we bad experience in this hotel

in this hotel i just like the location near to kasturi pateling street

We enjoy only the surroundings
    • Superior Double - Ancasa Floor

It is a non smoking hotel...all of us are smokers..we was not inform of the banned till check in..booking dot com should notify it in their website..breakfast was bad especially the porridge which was too watery

The bed was comfy

Ok
    • Superior Double - Ancasa Floor

The staff who took our order for very early breakfast pack jotted down the wrong number. As a result we had to argue with the staff at 415 am about the breakfast pack that wasnt much of a breakfast.

Location is perfect

It was okay but as regukars a bit dissapointed
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet bowl flush wasnt working well and the rain shower was splittering away instead on falling down in one place. Less socket and some not functioning

Convenience of surroundings

This trip is the worst hotel room I ever had.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room which I have checked in were very very smelly with sweat smell. I think they did not refresh or did not change the blanket cover. The whole room were filled with sweat smell the moment we stepped into the room.

Could've been vacation; marred by some renovation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When we were staying at the hotel, they were undergoing some renovation works so occasionally you will hear people drilling and hammering away in some room, somewhere. Not very loud - still bearable, and you won't lose sleep over it. The bathroom will emit a strong, unpleasant odor after every shower - probably caused by the renovation works too, I'm not sure. Additional info: the aircond is a bit too cold to our liking so we had to keep it shut off throughout our stay.

Service was good. Location of the hotel is pretty good - public transport are aplenty and within walking distance. Variety of food is also easily available outside, all within walking distance. Pretty close to the Central Market - about 15 minutes walking, and Chinatown - about 8 minutes walking. Not the most clean or civilized part of KL, but certainly has its own charm & characteristics. The room has basic necessities like iron & ironing board, hairdryer (kaput unfortunately), an electric kettle, two cups & saucers, coffee & tea + sugar & creamer, and a minibar fridge (it's empty). Our room (no. 801) has a good view of the city center.

Please refer following photo i get that from my room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Please refer following photo i get that from my room. I can see KL tower and twin tower at one time from my room and i believe all 14 floors can see this view. but you are not published this in your web or booking.com. Please do.I think that is more valuable for your future.

Overall, the stay was good. Cleanliness was good. Foodxwas great. Embiance was cosy.

The fact that despite doing the same kind of booking all the time: the room on my last visit was rather small. 2 Astro channels should include firefox 3. Always preferred a higger floor. Despite requesting still given lower

Frienliness

Always love to stay here whenever we go to KL for holidays.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping service could come earlier to clean the room.

The convenience location to reach central Market, Petaling Street, masjid India, Kg Baru, Kenanga, etc.

Everything about room and breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Booking.com didnt'show' the actua price that i need to pay..where there is hidden charges that i need to pay an extra rm30++ during check in...else i also need to pay rm10 for hotel parking (per entry parkini wouldn't recommemnd the Booking.com to my friends but i will recommend the hotel to my friends

Everything about room and breakfast...

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet in our room was flooded when we got back. We reported the problem and one of the staff quickly came to fix it.

Great location. Spacious room. Walking distance to the malls and restaurants. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

i really dispointed with your staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

i really dispointed with your staff.. i arrived around 6.30pm.. i hve been check-in nicely with your reception guys.. when i open the room, my room got guest.. can u imagine.. i can open other guest room.. u know what.. what if the guest is a girl.. its very dangerous.. your staff need to recheck & recheck again.. i really2 scared.. how come the security very2 poor.. u need to take action what is going on..

Totally screwed up. Don't go to the hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was renovation going on and we weren't notified. It was so noisy that we couldn't sleep at all. Wi-Fi wasn't working at all. In short, it was the worst and was bad especially the noise. How can they allow ppl to stay when they were doing renovations?

• Superior Double or Twin Room

firstly when we first got our room card we went to a room only to find out that was someone else’s room. thankfully the guest of that room was not in but his stuff was there. secondly, i already indicated that i wanted a smoking room with a double bed but the receptionist told me he’ll give me twin beds and asked me to just join them. and there is no smoking room. thirdly, when i order a slice of cake with a candle it was a pain to get although the restaurant had plenty. i asked the receptionist to help me order it from the restaurant as it was my fiances bday and i wanted it to be a surprise but he asked me to go to the restaurant and order it myself. and when i did i repeatedly told the restaurant to put a candle which they kept saying okay to but still did not. lastly, the receptionist told me i could book my bus back from the UTC beside the hotel so i planned out my day and carried it out only to find out UTC does not do that so i had to find a place that does on my own in a rush. the location is quite good however the service and cleanliness of the room is not. not a good hotel and i am not please with the stay. would not recommend it to anyone.

3 and half from from 10
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

To old not even close what ever show in booking.com I'm feel unsatisfied plz not this 1st time update the pictures routinely 2nd there was renewing some rooms in floor up to my room so dman noise after 7Am so forget to sleep beside that's next blg construction ....oh

Good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The buffet breakfast was disappointing with little variety and I had almost the same food on the 6 mornings.

They have finally improved the WiFi service.

Good location. Excellent staff and accommodation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The terrible breakfast.! The staff were disinterested. The chef was walking about helping himself to food. The breakfast catered 95% for Asian visitors and we saw other Westerners struggling to find something to their taste. There was bread and jam. Cornflakes and cocopops. The omelette which you could order had no bearing at all on an omelette. It was simply a bit of ready whisked egg mix in a pan. The “half boiled” eggs were literally that as opposed to soft boiled eggs and were uneatable. We could appreciate acontinental breakfast but this was well below standard for a large city hotel.

We have stayed here on precious visits. All staff are very helpful

Great room but check with receptionist for the type of bathroom
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Its not that I dont like it but the room's bathroom offers no privacy because the glass is frosted and can be viewed from the bed. It is great for couples but it was awkward for colleagues to stay in together.

The room is spacious and the bed is so comfy and the pillows are soooo soft.

nothing special
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

different price in with confirmation at booking and after check in i must pay extra charge parking must pay rm10.00 not fair for customer cannot smoking why? many people smoking

nothing special

The bed is so comfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The parking fee. The hotel have a lot of empty parking inside their building eventhough during peek season (i visited during CNY) but we still need to pay RM10 per stay.

The bed is so comfortable

The location of the hotel quite in the city center.

I stayed at one of the newly renovated junior suite & based on my experience I found there is no safe deposit box, which is useful for my self, faulty electric kettle which caused switch tripped in the room, old mattress & divan, paint stains at the piping chamber in the bathroom. Kindly please improve on these small matters & I believe Ancasa's rating will improve as well....Thank you

The location of the hotel quite in the city center.

Nice but some things need to be improved
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was no quilt on the blanket, only old and grey sheet. They eliminated the problem after my request but it had to be taken care of in advance. Very dirty corridor. The announcement is hanging in which they apologize for any inconvenience due to some improvements to the hotel.

The room was bigger than my expectations. Bed is comfy. Location is perfect. 3 metro stations to KLCC. Hotel is near to exit from Plaza Rakyat metro station. Everything is nearby. Very friendly personnel on reception and in restaurant. Breakfast is quite varied but with a sensitive bias in Asian cuisine. It would be nice to add neutral dishes. Nice view from window.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The point where someone opened the room door when my mrs was changing. I heard a male voice but no one apologized. I called reception and the line was faulty. It took me a while to get through. Later that evening I went down to the reception and I presume the front desk manager (never introduced himself) said it was the housekeeping. Do you have male house keepers? The washroom rainbath and shower opemed at the same time and the tap was faulty. Many times I do my booking through booking.com the price shown and when I check in always differs. Regardless to say I cant get any wifi reception. My request for upper floor is always not granted.

Pretty good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Ist time they checked me in to room 201 regardless of me requesting for an upper floor room. I did the booking via booking.com.but was charged the normal rate..A bit dissapointed here.

All was well

Nice, affordable, clean room with a great location for shopping and sites
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Building works going on during my stay so being in th room during the day was not relaxing. Window also didn’t shut properly so noise was even louder. Had an upset stomach after ordering room service although the food did tase good if that’s any consolation lol (travel through Asia regularly and never have any problems) Gym was basic, not many machines or any mats and air con had no affect so working out was a little difficult but at least it had a gym

Nice clean room, lovely lighting and nice clean bathroom. Tea and coffee facilities fine and fridge useful for storing water. 2 bottles of water in my room were appreciated Location great for china town (2 min walk) and bukit Bintang (15 min walk) little India was a 15-20 ringit taxi each . Hotel also offered 2 complimentary shuttle services in the morning to central station and Bukit Bintang Great central location Staff were helpful and friendly, they did offer to fix my window but could only do so when I was in the room and I was heading out for the day

Good and excellent during stay amd I will come back fory next visit..... Keep it up for the good se
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Tv channel are so POOR and so boring need to add more usefull n clear channel ext. Need to add more movie channel....And also theres no toothbrush that cause me to go down and by from Watson....

Nice n good decoration inside the room.

The strategic place , easy can find for food at night out ,...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The strategic place , easy can find for food at night out , friendly staff , nice breakfast , last time complain about air cond cant feel, Now i back the air cond feels good . Good job .

Facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Shower cubical has no door. Water will get into the floor of WC and wash basin area. Some time flood. Slipper not provided as the carpets is not clean.

Location is good

A decent choice in the medium range segment.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It is an old looking ambiance. Some renovation is required like change to better carpets, one revolving office chair in every room etc. But still you can stay here without regretting.

A reasonably priced (during deals) hotel with decent facilities and very good location.

Good price but very basic.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are small and the bedding was old....off white due to having been washed several times. There was a black hair in the bathroom on arrival which was very off putting. While all of the staff were very pleasant the receptionists seemed to lack knowledge about the area. Bar closes at 10pm so we couldn't get a beer on our first night. I didn't even bother to check out the spa when I saw how rough the room was. To be fair it wasn't expensive so I suppose we got what we paid for but I would rather spend a bit more for a more luxurious place. The Ancasa is very basic.

This hotel has a nice reception area. It's right next to China town and very good price.

Extra comfy bed, full blast hot shower, TV cable satellite...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel janitor mistakenly open the door to do his work while I’m still sleeping.

Extra comfy bed, full blast hot shower, TV cable satellite is good, varities of breakfast, easy access location.

Bad and not value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room to dirty..dusty.. the toilet bowl can't flush properly.. and the most important thing is..they should do some renovation because the hotel look old and scary..

None of it

Recommended.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

What I didn't like? I think no. Because the service of this property is excellent. The workers in there are friendly. My suggestion is, please double check that the windows are closed tightly. Because if not tight maybe the room service think that we open and not close. Just that.

When the first time I get full service wich the room service told me that the fruit can take, The whole items inside refrigerator can take too. And also the phone is free to charge. Also, the television have some premium channels like Fox Movie(My Favorit channel). And other channel I forget.

Not bad, quite ok ok.....
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1) Unfortunately, blackout around midnite on my 1st nite....lol 2) Guess what, I realized they used back recycled my small tower.....lol 3) They would like to charge me RM200 for renting a wheelchair usage within the premises.... UNBELIEVABLE :( 4) one of the local channel - TV2 - no sounds 5) sometimes the bellboy didn't extend an offer to open the door while I'm with my 84 years old mom

The staffs are very attentive.

Not great, definitely not value for the money considering I stayed for 3 hours there & the cleanline
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When I booked, it was confirmed as I will be paying MR216. But, when I arrived at the hotel they added additional MR10 and demanded MR226 which I had to pay. Disclose all the charges I need to pay upfront. Also it's not a clean place.

Nothing at all.

Im very upset with the hotel decision to ask me to pay full upon checking eventho I advise him the p
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The attitude of the front office manager name Kumar, The room size The free stuff provided in the room The security system in the room

Nothing and i purely regret choosing this hotel

A must book hotel in kl!!

Nil

Location is central. Alot of food places and convenience stores nearby. Hotel rooms have been renovated. Room is spacious ,clean and comfortable.

DO NOT STAY HERE DANGEROUS
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Please do not stay in this hotel very dangerous. The stuff is not honest they stole my money and cp bad experience.

The food is good but the stuff is bad they don’t really care about their guess.

I like e bellboy.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi is not so powerful. Receptionists didn't smile (probably because too tired or busy).

I like e bellboy. Very friendly and smiley. Room's deco is nice, cleanliness is good. Very accessible to public transport. 24 hours food stalls nearby. Very near to malls.

The hotel is centrally located, easy access, all the main...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Upon asking for a hand towel they said they dont have hand towels till 2nd floor! Which was weird! Rooms could be maintained better in my opinion!

The hotel is centrally located, easy access, all the main destination were near by from the hotel,

Ok hotel, noting outstanding
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

INTERNET IS AWFULLY SLOW! Room is pretty small, there were no towels (they brought it in 5 min after a call, but still), windows with gaps - pretty noisy from outside, safe did not worked. Bad was short. You can not choose corner view room even if you are booking in one month in advance and came to reception in person.

Water and coffee in the room. GREAT SHOWER! Breakfast is OK but really-really expensive (you can eat the whole day with you partner on 50 myr) Location is really good. Not far from everywhere. Pink light in the room - always useful. Gave a corner room view (after a loooot of talking one month in advance)

was clean and reasonable price to stay, easy good choice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

during checkout i had to spend extra RM100 due to staff miscalculation with our sales. was dis-pointed because they informed us at last min during checkout. other then that everything was perfect .

was clean and reasonable price to stay, easy good choice

Stay was so-so!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We discovered that the lock mechanism to our room was not working properly. We were informed by the technician that we had to slam the door to ensure it's shut, meaning if it's not slammed hard enough, one can just simply push our door open. Imagine the noise we made when we had to do this every time we went out. Furthermore, after the housekeeping staff cleaned up our room, they were not aware of this lock situation. We were away for 7-8 hours and when we returned to our room, it was just a push away without the need of the card. So practically, anyone can just help themselves to our belongings. For the safety of others, please rectify this matter. Travellers, always check if your door is properly secured before you leave!

We have been staying at this hotel for a few times due to its location to Petaling Street and a short walking distance to Bukit Bintang, Berjaya Times Square and the popular shopping areas.

3 stars
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room didn't have towels in the last day and we stayed there for 5 days we had to repeatedly call the reception and also once when I called house keeping the answered the phone and put it down loudly without any response other than that the stay was ok.

It's in very close proximity to China town and Bukit Bintang and Masjid Indai will take about Five minutes by vehicle unless for traffic. Pod was not that good there wasn't much variety and most of the food was without salt. Room was clean and the window cannot be opened in room No 319 and the bed underneath had not been cleaned for months other than that the hotel was ok. Could recommend to everyone all theses small issues should be looked into.

just okay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

no smoking room..breakfast was ordinary for 3 days.lift need to wait long.some items not in room,like dustbin,floor mat.tv channel very limited.

location.

Comment on room facility
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cleaner staffs do not well train. The towels, floor mat, tea spoon are not provided. the toilet floor is always fill with water while showering because there is no floor skerting to block the water entering into the wash basin and WC area .

Not bad indeed.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Ununexpected parking charges apply to hotel guest which usually most of the hotel guest did not charge parking bill to guest staying in hotel.

Conveniences of food chain nearby hotel .

I like ancasa because the place is very nice,the staff are...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I like ancasa because the place is very nice,the staff are really kind,the environment is very romantic and,elegant,the room are very neat,and comfortable,and complete facilities,the food is really good,our stay in ancasa hotel,together with my husband,is our unforgettable place to stay,we look forward to see again your place for my next travel,thank you ancasa,

A very short stay but we love it and will be back next year/Chinese New Year holidays.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Parking lights shd be brighter. Bath room shd have floor mat, bath towel n face towel.

Location, security, food, facilities all good. We have been staying in this hotel every year/everytime we visit KL.

The room is good but the staff is not helpful and available for your needs.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the staff is the worst. they don't care about you. They don't have time to listen to your questions and when you have a problem (security box not working, no hair dryer in the room) you always have to wait. Not helpful.

Perfect location . the room is very comfortable with a good view.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Nice and good place
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathrooms are a bit small and shower area is not comfy for bigger individuals.

Great location. Ease of access. Close to mono rail. Excellent breakfast.

Location/ room’s facilitates/ clean was really good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some of desk staff they forget how to smile (Excluding mr. Ali and some other cuz I didn’t faced them all ) But I faced like 4 deferent ppl and they are away of being behind the desk Also At check out time They always asking about the receipt (like they did enter your payment information at Check in ) they handed to you at check in If you don’t have it it’s mean mostly they will ignore they deposit they collected at check in time ( it’s happened with me ) I had the receipt .. even that I don’t show at Check out And one employer ( even he was nice ) He ignored the deposit ( while they are taking it normally at Check in so it’s mean even if I don’t have it I should take back my deposit) They care about the receipt more than depending on there system ( while if there is some missing of payment ( for them) the will not ignore it .. there system will be fully working 😉)

Location/ room’s facilitates/ clean was really good I booked it like 4 time I’m always asking from high floor room And last time they gave me one of the best room High floor and to street side showing twin- tower and kl tower too .. I really like it I hope they are recording the guests demands

hotel can be further improved by having good facility maintenance program.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bad design of underground parking facility which provides very tight turning space. Basin water tap in room 412 was not maintained. It splashes water whenever it is opened.

Location offers ease of access to Jalan Sultan where eatery and night market existing. Good breakfast.

Comfortable room, needs little attention for perfection
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Water boiler broke down twice during our 3 day stay, equipments not maintained well. Bathroom lights decided to die out during our stay. Room service regularly forget to stock water, tea and coffee. Towels were worn out.

Perfect location, Friendly helpful staff, comfortable room. Cot provided for free for baby.

Conveniently located therefore easy access to city centre and tourist attraction. Good value b&b.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Having to ask for floor mat daily fir health and safety as the bathroom floor get flooded after use of shower.Hotel is not suitable for non smokers.

Conveniently located near railway and bus station. We extended our stay for few more days in the same hotel without too much fuss.

Location and the prompt service of counter staff,...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A door bell should be installed for every room. I asked for interconnecting rooms; but was only able to get side by side. If you want to score point with customers and serious about special requests as indicated at the website you should deliver those requests. If unable to, turn customers down in a best way to control damage.

Location and the prompt service of counter staff, housekeeping and technical staff.

A good accommodation and positive environment among staff...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A good accommodation and positive environment among staff with customers. Independent staff for solving the occur problem. And smile in their faces make me fall to return. Thanks alot

Convenient with many shops nearby.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I've always booked with AnCasa whenever i travel to KL. AnCasa used to be very clean. But this time round, fridge is not working (not cool at all) / toilet bowl is dirty inside.

Convenient with many shops nearby.