Reviews of Ascott Kuala Lumpur 5 stars

No 9 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#18 of 280 Holiday rentals in Kuala Lumpur

Based on 2085 hotel reviews

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

1) light was flickering in one of the room. 2) water stagnant at balcony in one of the room and spotted larvae. 3) the bidet spray and shower holder loose. 4) the local channel at the living room TV are badly distorted. 5) my mum-in-law is a short person and frail . She had problem getting onto the bed because it is too high.

The location is very near to KLCC and the room is very clean. The soap and shampoo smell is unexpectedly very nice and refreshing.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Website says check-in 3pm. We arrived at 4pm but rooms not ready. Given a waiting room after some dissatisfaction was expressed. Property is quite old. Many ants and a small cockroach in the kitchen.

Short distance to KLCC and the aircon walkway to Bukit Bintang.

No washer / dryer.

Value for money for it's huge and comfy rooms. Every room has TV & toilet. The living room too has TV and all TV sets are bigger than many other hotels. All staff are friendly and they attended to your request promptly. As it was during the month of Ramadan, the hotel provide us complementary breakfast (sahur). Thank you for making our stay a memorable and enjoyable. Will certainly come here again.

3-bedroomed apartments are under renovation / refurbishment

location is good. walking distance to KLCC and few more shopping malls. rooms are clean and very comfortable with kitchenette equipped with fridge, microwave and all.

• Premier Studio

Maybe breakfast buffet can be improved.

We stay ato Ascott hotel whenever we go to KL.It always meets our expectations. We will be back in July.See you!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing to fault ( perhaps little touches such as paining the walls fresh)

It was my second time staying in the hotel! very nice place, although the room and the floor level needed some updating and a bit of fresh paint, other than that its a really nice place to stay at, very close to the towers and metro, super friendly and helpful staff!

• Premier Studio

I am a Canadian and live in Thailand. My wife's tablet disappeared from the room. The tablet never left the room the whole time we were there and the maid was the only person to have access to the room. A very disappointing experience considering I spend in excess of 100 days of the year in hotels for business all over the world (KL especially) and never had anything stolen before from other hotels. After talking to the hotel manager she asked me to send a formal email to her about the incident, which I did, and she didn't have enough respect to reply indicating she had received the email. There are several nice hotels in KL. My recommendation is to stay away from the Ascott.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We stay in the 3rm apt and the power supply plug for hair dryer with mirror in the bathroom is not available so we had to use it at the living room which is weird

Location is very good, walkable to KLCC and grab 8mins to Pavilion and very near to Zouk!

• Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

My common room was leaking badly. The LED spot light was flickering when I check in. The master bedroom toilet flushing system was faulty (Keep refilling water) when I checked in.

I like the size of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Moldy tiles in shower. and constant sound of toilet flushing through the night and bad odor on the 16th floor walk ways.

Bed were comfy, although didn't feel clean enough

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was great! No bad comments.

We stayed in the 3 bedroom deluxe apartment, it was so roomy and we all had a bathroom each! Loved extra touches like fresh towels, water and beds made each day. Day spa also wonderful.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms were spacious and very clean as expected from the Ascott Group. The menu selection could be improved. We mentioned the same thing about the F & B menu in your Ascott Jakarta and after staying there 4 times, the menu was still the same, no change. The location in Kuala Lumpur was very convenient and as we had a car, it was not a problem. We had no difficulty inviting friends to the living room with the kitchen facilities.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The furniture and fixtures. A bit dated. The shower head in master bedroom was leaking and was not attended till check-out. The wall in one of the rooms was leaking and took more than 3 hours to repair.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I would pay a bit more for a better quality breakfast. I ended up having breakfast across in Mandarin Oriental Hotel buffet.

EVERYTHING in the Hotel was great. Outside the Hotel (restaurant) we did not use due to previous experience on food quality.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

In my opinion the rooms need to be refurbished soon. The sinks were clogged and the phones where not working and the room service menu was not available due to a function at your restaurant.

Didn't have breakfast

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Smell of cigarette smoke from adjacent apartment coming through ducts into bathroom

Perfect Location for my business and entertainment, eating and shopping. Large comfortable Rooms. Excellent Bathrooms.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Reception staff were not friendly, only one extra blanket was provided, baby cot was given without blanket

Location, swimming pool, transportation people, the grocery shop near the hotel.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

the smell of the bedsheet and pillowcase, maybe am not used to that kind of smell, should use fabric softener with flowery scent of fresh scent.

we liked the huge space of the rooms, the living room and the kitchen. the toilet are clean and with bidet! the AC is functioning well

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

i love everything except for the view of my room... I expect my view is klcc or kl tower.. unfortunately my view is another building... :-(

I love everything..

• Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The carpets have some stains from use over the years. So hopefully they can be removed/changed to create a better impression of cleanliess

Location and the comfort of the room facilities - kitchen, living and dining areas in the 2 bed room apartment. Housekeeping kept the place tidy Kitchen & utensils were clean.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staff could have handled the surge during the check-in and check-out processes better. They were not too friendly nor accommodating. Have experienced much better service from lesser rated establishments.

The hotel was within walking distance to KLCC.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

They upgraded us to a premiere apartment. It was fantastic. They also gave me the key to unlock all the balcony doors (frankly, I forgot to return it, but I will mail it back).

• Premier Three-Bedroom Apartment

The hot water is yellow. There was dust in some places at the room

the location is verygood.. it is within 5 mins walk to KLCC... the surronding area is quiet.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Could improve abit in term of check in time and considering to give out room key first; i was traveling with 2 small children and one of them is 3 weeks old, so it would be impressive if the front desk staff be more observant and vigilant and would address the key handover first for the children to be in the room soonest.

The location is prime. The room was clean. Spacious for a 2-bedrooms apartment.

• Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The service quality of staff ...

I have patronized Ascott for quite a number of time. This was the first time that breakfast was not included in the package - was surprised but its ok. The beds are not pulled nicely.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The coffee machine was dusty. There should be a floor mat for the kitchen area.

Spacious! Great for a family with 2 teenagers! The location was great too.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Already told property that we were reaching around 2pm when they sent the re-arrival form. But still could not check in at 3pm cos room was not ready, waited till almost 4pm.

Room was very clean. Doorman and housekeeping were very friendly.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Check-in was late. We had to wait for an hour for our room to be ready eventhough we check-in late. Our toilet ceiling started to leak one night but issue was rectify very promptly. We were on the non smoking floor but cigarette smoke can still be detected, especially in the middle of the night. One of the room aircon was particurlarly noisy too.

The location is good. Walking distance to the pavillion and Klcc. The room and toilets are generally clean. The view at level 22 is nice. Swimming pool is good for children. KL tower can be seen nicely. Staff is friendly.

• Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Incompetent receptionists. He charged me again upon check-out even if payment has been fully paid prior to our arrival through Booking.com and insisted that I still have not paid. A woman receptionist intervene and voided the payment charged to my credit card after seeing that my payment has been paid prior. Toiletries aren`t enough. Booked 2-bedroom units for 4 adults but were only given 2 sets of small toiletries per day. Maintenance did some repairs which disturbed our online conference meeting since no information from the hotel management was given before the repair so we could also prepare to leave.

Location. Huge rooms. Room attendants are cleaning the rooms well.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

the AC in one of the rooms wasn't working

they gave us another apartment because of the broken AC, breakfast was okay not a lot of variety but it tasted good, great location in the heart of Kuala Lumpur

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The pillows were a little too soft for me.

The bed was huge and comfortable. The apartment was spacious and had a luxurious feel. The staff were friendly and polite.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

excellent location, clean appartment with comfy beds. the kitchen was well equipped. kids enjoyed the pool. staff are attentive to details and go the extra mile to make the stay enjoyable experience; they were kind to accommodate early check in and late check out, thanks Ascott team

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

excellent staff, great location. the appartment was spacious and clean. they were kind enough to offer early check in and late check out. Kids enjoyed the pool. beds are very comfy & kitchen is well equipped. the appartment was quiet too so no worries about noise that may come from street or neighbours.

Staff not polite. Front desk and housekeeping. They will give you that unwelcoming face. Learn to smile and be accommodating!

Convenient Location. Good hotel set-up.

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

If the air conditioning in our living room and in one of our bedrooms were colder, it'll be better! Air condition was a bittt slow, it was not really cold even though it was 16c on the highest fan. Maybe because we were high up in the 24th floor?

we booked the 1 room deluxe and everything was almost perfection for my family and I! My booking doesn't include breakfast but we did go anyway and paid like rm28/pp i think. Food was okay. Good option if you really need a breakfast fix without having to think where to go early in the morning. Thank you Ascott KL!!

• Premier Studio

Spacioussss rooms - we booked the 2 room deluxe and everything was almost perfection for my family and I! My booking doesn't include breakfast but we did go anyway and paid like rm28/pp i think. Food was okay. Good option if you really need a breakfast fix without having to think where to go early in the morning. Thank you Ascott KL!!

• Premier Studio

Old floor, balcony doesn’t open, the shower is inconvenient, air cons are to noisy, the whole building is old

The location is excellent! 400 mtrs to KLCC

• Premier Studio

Coffee and tea was cold. You put in the urn then don't light the fire. Only ate at the restaurant once. Food was Ok but cant stand cold coffee

Omelettes good. Bed good room and facilities all good. Staff really nice.

• Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Unfortunately, when I left the hotel, my laptop was stolen from my luggage by the hotel workers themselves. It was time to get out of the airport. After 6 hours, I went to the airport. The bags were received from the hotel staff and placed in their own room. From the outside to take bags and heading to the airport was the surprise disappearance of the laptop from my bag and were asked to return the laptop and run the cameras to see who stole the device from the hotel room in the city, but the hotel refused to operate cameras without reason and were informed that a police report will be opened The hotel must do the necessary work and return the stolen laptop from their employees This hotel is bad not friendly and does not smile to customers nor advise customers to stay

nothings

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The furnitures are very old. There is only 1 restaurant and there was no food menu in the room. There is no mini bar. The swimming pool was not clean. The kids pool water was very cold. Jacuzzi was not working.

Very Good location ,, close to KL central Garden, malls. The 3 bedroom apartment was spacious with fully equipped kitchen. Perfect for big families.

• Premier Three-Bedroom Apartment

1. I bought the premium level to get high floor with a view and I got the 24th floor back of property with no balcony or views. 2. APT next to me had a water leak and the carpet in the hallway was musty and wet for 5 days. 3. the first day when I arrived electricity went out for an hour the 1st night. was dark hot/humid. 4. access to the sky lounge was supposed to be included but my keys never worked there and was not able to have a nice view from the front of the property unless I am on the side with the rain falling. 5. Staff kept throwing away my contacts when they clean.

within walking distance to KLCC and the center of the city attractions. excellent location. friendly area and certainly pricy but the location to be in.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not having a heated swimming pool. The water was extremely cold. Jacuzzi was also too cold. We enjoyed the view up at the pool area tho.

Loved our stay there. Our apartment was spacious. Beds were comfy! We had the 2 bedroom apartment. Facilities was great. The property's security is good. I have 3 young children with me & I'm very particular about the security. Ascott's security was good.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We booked a 3-bedroom apartment but when we arrived, they informed us that there was an error in the booking system. So they offered us two separate 2-bedroom apartments instead for one night. However, the main door was defective and we couldn’t push it open. So we had to be moved again. On the second day, they moved us to the 3-bedroom apartment which was on the fourth floor. The bedrooms were dark due to the rooms facing another wall. After the third day, we found out that there was a water leak and one of the bathroom’s entrance was wet. They didn’t even leave us a note to say what had happened. They only left used bedsheets to cover the wet carpet. This happened for two days until we complained and asked what happened. They said there was a leakage from the upper floors. We also realized that there were leaks at the ceiling in the main car entrance. However, they made up for all the inconvenience by letting us stay until late afternoon. So we appreciate that. Ascott Kuala Lumpur needs to improve the maintenance of the hotel.

We liked the close location with KLCC and the10-mins walk to Pavilion via the walkway. They also had a free shuttle (twice a day) to certain places in KL. The pool was nice too.

• Premier Three-Bedroom Apartment

No food stall or Mamak stall available nearby for super. Especially when you have teenagers who are hungry after 10pm!

Food at the cafe is good. My kids loved the carbonara spaghetti

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

If only the washing machines and dryers were in the room instead of at a common floor

The value for money for the facilities provided and distance from KLCC, friendly staffs and a good restaurant at ground floor

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The parking is rather narrow. The city traffic jam around the clubbing corner. Not a problem on the weekdays but on the weekends, watch out.

It's a 5 minutes walk to KLCC, the traffic light is quick. The cleaning lady is excellent. I am highly sensitive to dust and she did an amazing job cleaning the apartment. I wish we did have to leave. We did go to the pool but it wasn't as fun for the kids. The weather was overcast. We had an external laundry pickup and dropped off through the reception. They did a great job. We had a small problem with the shower and they sent someone over promptly. The tub was clean and completely free of hair, which is a pet peeve of mine. Did I mention the outstanding cleaning done daily? A giant walk in closet. Very big and comfortable bed shared with 2 small children. We will be back.

• Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The front desk has miserable face, the staffs hardly speaking English. The coffees and tea bags just provided at the first time when we checked in. There is The bar & Resto downstairs, the food is so so and the waiters are just so bad in pouring the beer. Need to train them more.

The location and amenities are good!

Room service should be 24 Hours

Location, service, Bed and especially the staff who arrange my room provide me the best room location for fireworks for the new year.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Asking for extra pillows were not easy. I had extra guest who came st the last minute. Cutlery was limited.

This time round I thought the standard of cleanliness and the warmth of the staff has maintained.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed in executive 2 Bedrooms apartment on 29th floor, Very clean apartment, rooms are really spacious for family of 5, every room has its own bathroom. Room has most of the things that you need (Fridge, Coffee machine, Toaster, Oven, Iron Board complimentary tea bags, coffee machine and 5 coffee capsules , tooth brush and tooth paste etc.) Ascott staff are very friendly and helpful. Good location , easy access to KLCC , Pavilion and AvenueK Mall. You can walk via the sheltered overpass (just next to Impiana hotel which is just next to Ascott to go to KLCC and Pavilion). Beautiful view from the pool and our room balcony . Will definitely comeback again with family...

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

During our check in, there was a big group of people waiting to be attended to and there were only 2 staff at the counter while a bunch of others were gathered in the back room, could have been better managed.

This is our second time staying at this property and we're still enjoying the experience. Unlike most hotels, Ascott has maintained its standards compared to 3 years back. This time we had the 2 bedroom executive unit. The rooms are extremely spacious, beds are ultra comfy, it's homely but yet not losing that feel of being on a vacation. Room was made up promptly every morning. Location is also a plus point being so accessible to the KLCC malls, where food options are aplenty. Had wanted to try another property for this visit to KL, but in the end, we decided to stick to what we knew, no regrets!

• Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed during Comic Fiesta event in KLCC convention centre. The venue is just across the street. The room is spacious and has nice ambience. We enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen, comfy beds and toiletries. Nice view of KLCC area from our 29th floor room. The staff are great too.

• Premier Three-Bedroom Apartment

It should be a bit cleaner.

Excellent location, just a few steps from Suria KLCC and the Petronas Towers. We stayed in a spacious and elegantly decorated residence of Ascott Kuala Lumpur on the 28th floor. Nice swimming pool on the 22nd floor. I would certainly go back there!

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

As a returning customer, I felt my visit this time was quite disappointing. Reason being, there had been issues pertaining to the room given to me. I had to call in the plumber twice on different occasions (on time around 11pm on the evening!). First off, the toilet wouldn't flush. There seemed to be some sort of blockage. Secondly, there had been issues regarding leaks on the 12th floor of where I had stayed and somehow had affected my toilet for some reasons (or so I was told by the plumber that came by). As a result of this, the water on the bathtub become a bit muddy and there were dirt-like debris.

I've always picked Ascott whenever Im in KL. What I always like is the location and distance of the place to the main city attractions. Very very convenient

• Premier Three-Bedroom Apartment

Should have more channels on the cable TV connection or at least a pay-per-view option for channels they wouldn't normally provide and breakfast could be complimentary.

Fantastic location, apartment size and the behaviour of the staff! It actually felt like home! It's so close to KLCC mall, park and the lake. Lots of dining and shopping options nearby.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Housekeeping - did not provide towels and floor mat after cleaning up my room Fortunately, replacement set came quite fast after a call to the Housekeeping department.

Clean and spacious 3 bedroom apartment. A very convenient location - Only a few min of walking distance to KLCC for lots of shopping and dining.

• Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

No much eateries or mamak stall around especially when you have boys in the teens who are always hungry late night. However they have grillbar & cafe - Tujo Which served delicious & hot food.

The beds were comfy. We arrived at 1.30am & the checkin was fast. Pleasant surprise as 1st night we were up grade to 3bedrooms & stay for 4 nights in the same apartment - we actually booked 1 night 2 bedroom apartment & 3 nights 3 bedroom apartment as we didnt expect to be arriving at the wee hour.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The development is a bit dated and in need of repairs eg. One of the lifts wasn’t working, a unit next to ours had a severe bathroom leakage problem that spilled out onto the corridor carpets, one of our three rooms had a bad, musty smell that wouldn’t go away. Maybe it’s time the Ascott group spends on refurbishment and major repair works for this development?

It’s a spacious apartment that’s big enough for a family of 6-7, with a full kitchen. Location is really good as it’s just across the road grinning Suria KLCC...5-min walk. There’s also a news.com (like a mini mart) downstairs so that’s very convenient.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

To start with we were given a room for smokers although we are not, the issue was addressed to your reception and was ignored after continuous following up with the receptionist which was after three nights they changed the room. The room that they gave us was a disaster the AC was not working the tile in the toilet was damaged and most of the lights were burned. The second thing is while having breakfast at the restaurant (tujo) we discovered a rat roaming the restaurant, it was a size of shoe!! Very disappointed with the hotel although this is my second time, for sure we wont be arriving to this hotel again!!

One of the staff called harry was helpful

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Although the property is spacious, the furniture were rather old and worn. The bath tub area was not totally clean. There was a serious water leaking spot right at the middle of our room entrance so it was a bit inconvenient for us to navigate our way through the water without touching the water. Fortunately, the hotel fixed the problem on the same day we reported the issue to them.

We booked the two bedroom apartment. It was very spacious, especially the living area and dining area. The location was fantastic and most of the staffs there were very helpful and friendly. Hotel's work efficiency showed when they fixed a leaking problem within half a day.

• Premier Studio

Check in. Room wasn't ready when I arrived. When I returned to collect the keys there was a crowd so wait was long. Water in the kitchen suddenly went brown. TV very blur.

Bed. Kitchen. Good space.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Since I brought my mother in wheel chair we had problem to bring her to the nearer shopping complex as the location is a traffic jam area. And also the hotel needs to provide enough items such as tissue, towel is limited and so on.

The room is spacious and good enough to accommodate my family of eight including my mother. It’s worth to stay and value for money. I really like the hospitality of the staff here as they are very helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing to say about the things that I don't like...everything is perfect.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comfortable room with big space and nice bed. Central location with easy access to all the main attractions.

Breakfast was just basic

Staff were pleasant and helpful. Ms Azura provided with a complimentary surprise birthday cake for my wife. Appreciated that very much!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The propert was very comfortable snd spacious. It was very close to Petronus towers and we vidited it during day and night. It was easy to get food as KLCC suria mall was two minute walk. The monorail station was so close by too. Some furniture and carpet needs updating and lobby needs a little uplift.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

During check-in, front desk lady was not courteous and friendly. Never smile. I was in a very uncomfortable situation during that time. Need to pay for ice.

Convenient location. Quiet and peaceful.

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We got moved so saw 2 rooms. Both were dirty, the shower had soap scum, hair in the sink, stained bed sheets, the microwave had food spill. The rooms were dark and depressing with water leakage marks. There's clearly some issues with the building. You could smell the dampness. The staff were also rude, the phone was not working in the first room, we had to go down and tell them and they act like we are making it up until they sent someone up. It couldn't be fixed, so they moved us to a higher floor. Which was surprising as we already asked at check-in if we could move higher and they said nothing was available. Later they then tried accusing us of lying again when we asked for another key card as they only gave 2 and there were 6 people. They were saying they gave 3 when they hadn't. They gave us three cards with the original room but when it had to be changed they only gave us two. By now it was getting pretty darn annoying that they were disputing little things like this. The second room was also very dusty. We had a situation were some us were getting an allergic reaction. We asked what the cancellation process was for the booking. They said we have to stay for a minimum of one night. We agreed and said we would stay this night and checkout in the morning. They said that would only charge us the one night we stayed. We double checked this agreement after again just to make sure. We had a feeling they would change the rules again in the morning. And they did. In the morning when we were checking out they said we got to pay an extra night cancellation fee. My husband at this moment lost his cool and raised his voice to dispute this. The series of calamities in this place were getting ridiculous now. In the end they they did not charge the extra night. But it left us feeling very disappointed that a place could be run so badly.

Brilliant location

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Huge trouble during first day of arrival as the first room we checked in had very bad sewerage stench in the bathroom - called housekeeping and all they could only provide an air freshener but the stench kept coming back after a while. Requested for a room change and the second room had a no cold water in the shower! The maintenance personnel came up to check and said he could not do anything so we had to change ANOTHER ROOM! In all my travelling experience, this is the first time I had to do 2 room changes upon arrival and what a waste of time! Ascott should really pull up their socks and work on their facilities maintenance to ensure standards are met. Very disappointed!

Located at the heart of KLCC so walking distance to Suria KLCC mall and train station.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Smoke still coming thru vents even though we re on non smoking floor.

We always come here n value their service n that it is a small n cozy hotel. Staff are very accommodating n helpful. Even put towels out on rainy days for those who are wet

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel needs upgrading. The first room given to us had water leaking from the toilet. In the second room, the lights in 1 of the bedrooms didn’t work. The phones didn’t work too.

Very good location. Near to all the shopping malls.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The appartment had not been cleaned before arrival: thick layer of dust on desk...find shell fruit on the floor....Decoration of apppartment could easely bee redone very aging, very dark no view, impossible to reduce temperature of AC . Communication with the reservation desk for an attempt of reservation in direct terrible; as I am an user of Ascott around the world usually make my bookings direct...Never got an answer to my final mails....In house restaurant to be avoided on sunday morning's for breakfast....a nightmare ....Tried it for dinner....was just perfect

Location perfect; Size of the apppartment

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast at the restaurant located on the 1st Floor was not very good as food served was cold and with limited choices.

The hotel is strategically located near KLCC. I booked a 3 bedroom unit. All rooms came with ensuite attached bathrooms. Unit was also equipped with a full working kitchenware. Very nice view of the KL tower. There is even a mini mart convenience store on the ground floor for that last minute midnight snack . Overall very satisfied with ground and housekeeping staff for their excellent service and warm personality.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Although spacious, room and decor looking a little tired. Scratched floor and work surfaces, terrible thin grey and frayed towels. Chose a non smoking room but clearly someone nearby was as we woke a few mornings to the smell of smoke in our room So close to next building the room was very dark and very little lighting in room which was through dull light shades

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, specious apartment, comfortable bed. Walk in wardrobe a bonus Great pool area, nice pool furniture, an infinity spa

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

I emailed Ascott before my trip requesting for early check in and non smoking. They said no to the former but when I arrived at hotel requested check in time, the room was not ready and we were taken to a smoking room

The room was great and the space for large groups was ideal

• Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

the staff was not friendly they didn't change the bedsheets for the bed which was also told to room staff but not changed

the apartment size was very good !!!

Browse Ascott Kuala Lumpur traveller photo gallery