Reviews of Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur 5 stars

No.1, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#157 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Excellent Location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

but the family get away is a rip off as tickets to theme park are damn cheap, half the rides are not working. Rooms in tower A are very old but was given an upgrade on complaint.

Location was excelent the room in tower b was good.

Nothing exciting
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

After keeping ya waiting for an hour after check in time, they send us up stair to get some complementary sugary fruit juice. Seriously!?

Nothing in particular

Good location.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

1st room was terrible, very dirty, so switched rooms. 2nd room was much better much cleaner. Checkin in was taking 1,5 hours, really that long! The line was not long but it took sooo long. Very bad handling by the staff.

Location was great, there is a mall under the hotel, pool is nice, breakfast is good to.

comfortable,secured,location is wonderfull, the place is full of life,all services are available
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

No microwave available in the kitchen. The table chairs are broken, the cleanliness is not optimal, the room services are extremely expensive,the breakfast is mostly asian food.

The rooms spacious, bathroom nice, the wiew is wonderfull

KL yes but BTS not sure
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Old room ( a definite need of refurbishing/ redecorating) , broken toilet cover, not enough bathing amenities for 3 ( ex: only one shower gel, 1, shampoo ect..) lucky i brought all my stuff Fresh sqeezed juice would be a plus at bfast

The staff very helpful. The location: can’t ask for anything more. though we checked in very late and not much choice, room service was amazingly good

Wonderful KL
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The property is getting a bit aged things need an upgrade for example smart tv's, new carpets, ect plus cleaning staff needs to be cross checked.

The location is very good and central with very good staff.

Good location for shopping, food and accessibility. Staffs were friendly.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Inspect condition of the room before allowing customers in, eg lighting.

Family extension room was nice, comfy beds, easy access to facilities and have Handy phone to bring along.

the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in! I would give it a 0 if I could!
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

I was so excited when I booked this hotel. This was the second time I was staying with Berjaya but in KL. I stayed at their Langkawi resort and it was simply amazing, after a few teething issues initially. Back to KL, so I was only in KL for a quick weekend getaway, just wanted to relax and stay in a nice fancy hotel, do a bit shopping and of course eat some food! The hotel itself is very dated, which is actually quite nice as it adds character to the building and the interior. I stayed way up high on the 43rd floor so the view was spectacular, you see all of KL! Now I have stayed in numerous 5* hotels and even budget hotels. The very least I expect from any hotel is cleanliness, if you are staying in a budget hotel you have to compromise a little - you get what you are paying for! However when you are staying in a 5* resort you shouldn’t have to make any compromises - as again you are getting what you pay for and you have paid for money, therefore you expect more..! Which should compromise of service, location, cleanliness etc. The hotel is situated in a very good location, there is train station literally outside the hotel, and the hotel is just on top of a shopping complex - has a side entrance in the complex. And is walkable up to The Pavilion shopping centre, where just outside there is a huge Sephora store !! That was probably the only good thing about the hotel. So I arrived quite late Friday night - 3am to be precise, took a Grab from the airport took around 45-50mins to get too - with no traffic. Check in was a smooth process, you have to pay a small deposit, so make sure you take that back when you check out. Got a little lost when I came out the lift, my room was 4306, so was tucked away in the corner of the building which was nice. The room is very spacious, I believe it was a studio room.

Absolutely nothing!

Location, Staff
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

House keeping was not upto Mark at all. The room, bathroom was not cleaned properly whatsoever for the 4 nights we stayed. In fact, they missed a day to clean and we had to call house kerosene by to clean the room when we returned to the hotel in the evening.

Location, Staff

I will not return or recommend to others.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Towel is not washed properly and has musty smell. The room is not well maintained, and the door lock is almost dropped. The bed is too close to the wardrobe, and has no walking space.

Room is big

Great City, great staff at this hotel, good facilities, shame about the smelly room !!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room at varying times during the day smelled like a sewer. This appeared to be coming from a drain covered by a grate located in the corner of the toilet in the bathroom. I complained at reception and the receptionist stated that it would be looked in to, however, there was no change I managed it by closing the doors to this area so that it was contained. Check in time of 15.00 was too late we had travelled over night and arrived at the hotel around 11.00 exhausted but there appeared to be no flexibility around this unless I paid for an extra night, after pleading our case we were allowed to check in at 14.00

The location, staff, handy iPhone in the room for booking and paying for trips with online v useful, large room, great view of Petronas Towers and KL Tower from our room, though not all rooms have this view my wife and I were celebrating 10 years together at the time and staff laid rose petals on the bed and in the bathroom for our arrival and also delivered a cake and chocolates to the room later, the receptionist wished me happy anniversary on check in which was a nice touch and proved staff have read information about their customers gym and pool area both ok and supervised,

Wonderful family vacation
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom - Free Night

The traffic jams outside the hotel

Hotel is located in a very convenient location, on top of a mall, and next to the light rail. The room is spacious and beds were huge and comfortable. The glass façade enables unobstructed beautiful views of the city.

In short, it is not up to expectation compared to previous maybe due to the hotel was old.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The hotel didnt stated that it is the service suited instead of the hotel building and we was being assignment the service suite And the aircon wasnt cold and not up to the expectation for the price.

The location was great.

Emergency
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

My son had a fall in the room. I called room service for help. We were attended to very quickly by Mr Amit security. He rushed us to lobby to validate the parking card. Assisted us thru d emergency to a clinic but it was close. He then assisted me and children to tge basement while my husband got the car. We appreciate the fast respond by the hotel staff. Please aknowledge Mr Amit for this.

Weekend leisure, great with family!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The elevator closed too fast. With family we are often stucked between the doors. The hotel is aged but still kept well and amenities given. Room is pricey but given the location and space, it is worth it.

Customer service is excellent and the room was spacious!

First time stay with slight disappointment
    • Club Premier Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

The club room at 19th floor is hot and stuffy. There is basically no aircon at this floor's corridor. My son fell sick at the 1st evening after we checked in. Hotel did send technician to check but problem still persist. We only felt better after we requested for a portable air cooler. It would be good if hotel can take initiative to offer to change our room to another floor where aircon is much stronger.

Food and drinks at club lounge are good. Staffs at club lounge are very welcoming and helpful.

Staff, location, breakfast.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Water for bathroom were dirty. Room smelly and husky smell. Me and my daughter keep sneezing ever since entertaining room.

Staff, location, breakfast.

An average experience at an average hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Room is rather old and plain. Not a nice feeling compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The staff during check in forgot to return me my passport and also collect the tourism tax. :/

The convenience of the attached shopping mall where we can find food and do our shopping easily. Breakfast spread is fine but could be better..

Not worth to stay for transit
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The pillow is too soft n the checking in was too slow even though I check in at 8pm. Asking for additional bed was even slower too n WiFi keep logging out.

The room is bed n clean.

Good location and great service but facilities very poorly maintained and slow room service
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Facilities are old and not well maintained. First night the room had many issues like Air con not cold, main door cannot auto close, table lamp faulty and worst shower door cannot closed properly and water leaked over while bath room. Second night changed to another room, got problem with the water heater. After 5 mins of running hot water become warm and not hot at all. Called 3 times for the servicing and took more than 20mins to come. Time wasted waiting for the servicing and technician to arrive.

Bed was comfortable and staff are very helpful and friendly

Not friendly hotel
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

U have a rude front office staff. I had put my guest name in my booking how dare u ask my guest to call me just for changing the name. How dare a young girl ask a old man something ridiculous. And u told my guest that u all doesnt entertain a guest who wish to extend another night. Dude, we are giving u business. Trust me no more 2nd time we ever enter ur hotel. No point a big hotel never maintain staff customer service. Bathroom is covered with moist n dirt. Never clean properly, no place to hang a towel, no shower curtain for the bathtub. Food served is chicken rice, rice was hard n ur chicken are bath in oil yet have to pay around rm200+ for a no good food for 4pax.

Location was good for nothing

Pay more to Upgrade to what you originally booked
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff were very blunt and unhelpful and proceeded to tell me the room I booked (a large double bed) was unavailable and I would have to either pay to upgrade or take a room with 2 single beds. Eventually he was able to not only find one room (see leak description below) but 2 rooms that had large double beds (we had to change because of a leak). He also insisted he could not take a debit card for the 200RM hold fee despite all other hotels I've stayed at being able to with no problem. When we eventually got to our room there was soap scum on all the bathroom surfaces and there was a massive leak from the roof and the whole floor was covered. The new room also had soap scum on all the surfaces in the bathroom.

Location was good but it was the only good thing. Next time we will stay at the Mercure hotel which is only 1 block over

Friendly staff on checkin at 4am, they upgraded us to a...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Friendly staff on checkin at 4am, they upgraded us to a suite which was huge and had an amazing view of the city! Location was perfect for shopping/transport and getting around I would stay here again if I was to come back to KL

Overall stay is good except the staff n h restuarant very rude. but club lounge staff&cheff excellnt
    • Club Premier Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Morning veg food is over by 9am itself no effort to prepare more for the guest. Chef in the restaurant is so rude they didn't even consider to do some alternate for the child. this is the first place i'm hearing not enough food in the buffet for the vegetarian after 9 or 9.15 am itself. After paying so much money for the stay no consideration to help the guest. But chef in the lounge was so good he made an effort to prepare veg snack and food.

Property is good and club premier room is spacious. Also club lounge service is really good

3 star hotel in a great location
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The room is very old. The bed is very hard, squeeqy, and uncomfortable at all. I felt like I was in a jail cell rather than in a 5 star hotel... Room's design is very bad and confusing with a lot of walls... Other hotels felt more family friendly

The location is simply unrivaled. In the middle of the action inside the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpor

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There’s 2 building.. i booked for hotel type but given East Wing where most private apartments located in highest 42nd floor. It’s far from the hotel reception desk. I hv to walk abt 15 minutes to reach the desk each time to change parking coupon n to check out. Should hv east wing own reception desk as well for guest convenient as we paid the same..Parking is also charged for hotel guest. Should be complimentary for 5 star hotel.

good for shopping enjoy Kuala Lumpur
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

The foreign workers should be trained for more professional and approachable concept. Unlike in Dubai there are all foreign workers from all over the world but the have professional approach and comfortable to deal with..

Convenient place to shop.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only difference of the hotel and those private apartment/service suites is that the hotel offer room service & toiletries(which does not include toothbrush/paste). Both privately run apartments & the hotel both shared the same tower! Toilet is dirty.. bedsheet smells bad & when flip the other side saw a lot of yellowish spots. Out of the 3 rooms that we booked only 1 turns out to be acceptable..

Convenient place to shop.

Friendly staff, good location but place feels dated.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Room is dated; carpet is worn and stained; has a chair with three working legs, the fourth is just stuck in place (don't wobble when you sit, or it, and you, will fall off); need more hangers in the wardrobe.

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good for what we need, Shower is nice.

A nice location where it is convenient for family who have children as it do have lots of activity
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

But the variety of food for breakfast was too little. Maybe is can add more of the local foods for guest to try.

I like the room that was being upgrade for my especially the bath room. It is a huge bath room.

Not going back if renovations are not done !!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We had to change and upgrade room for a whooping price as the initially booked standard room was not worth staying. The hotel needs an urgent renovation / makeover. Its not worth the price. Many other better options available in lower price in same area

Pool and location

It was a relaxing trip!
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

The check in time is too late at 3pm. The management may need to consider to make it earlier to at least 2pm like other hotels to avoid long waiting time. I understand staff has to do cleaning after 12nn but 3 hours may be too long to get that done.

We booked a suite room and it was clean and spacious. Worth the price we paid.

15/10, Amazing Hotel.
    • Club Premier Double or Twin Room - Free Night

The only thing I'd Say that KL does not have is Hand Rails around, as my mum has had her hip done, and found it a little hard at times

15/10, Amazing Hotel. The staff were fantastic in the Club Lounge, could not do enough for us. Food was fantastic The Mobile phone in the Room was fantastic idea to get an Uber (Grab) and map of the city. Make sure you know your Google Password, as Uber is so cheap The staff at the pool where also great, so relaxing Overall we had the best Holiday ever. I cant wait to go back next year. Also you can access the shopping Centre from the 14th Floor lifts. Make sure to check out the Hop on Hop Off bus, takes about 2hrs, but you see the whole of Kuala Lumper, Awesome, Oh and make sure you go to China Town, so cheap and can Barter more, Good Quality

Fascinated
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The staff wasn't really friendly & every toilet bowl should've their hose.

The view at night was amazing & the facilities of the hotel were beyond our expectations. Me and my two other friends enjoyed our stay very much.

Excellent :)
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Cant think of anything :)

Its near everything. :) very nice and accessible. Staff are very prompt and always smiling :) i cant name everyone but i have talked to the fo, concierge, tel operator, room svc and bell service. Everyone is doing a greatt job. Thank you :)

Professional speedy and great prices
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Free Night

After a long flight and arriving at 2am thr check in was quick.the room was immaculate with a grrat cirw of the city. The mobile phone was a great tool to see the city.

Get spot for a weekend getaway.
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

Seeing that these days people have a dependency on technology, additional power points to charge devices would be most appreciated.

The suite that my family and I stayed had good beds and enough space for a big group.

The birthday cake on my birthday was an unexpected treat.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

I last visited Berjaya Times Square in January 2014 and had fond memories. The hotel does require a renovation or make over as the rooms have not changed since my first visit. Location as great and is good value for money, but with so many hotels appearing and AirBNBbecoming popular i think the rooms need to be updated. Couldn't open the wardrobe doors as the beds were in the way. Wifi kept dropping out on the 40th floor

The birthday cake on my birthday was an unexpected treat. Staff very friendly and always smiling. You remembered that I stayed there before and offered upgrades and that made me very impressed.

Excellente situation au centre de KL, centre commercial...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Ménage dans la chambre mal fait (poussière au sol...) durant le séjour

Excellente situation au centre de KL, centre commercial accessible mais aux horaires contraignants (10h - <22h), notamment pour trouver un restaurant

Amazing, can't wait to go back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

The only negative was the air-con, it was very cold and hard/impossible to adjust. the toilets also got blocked easily but this is prob a common prob in Malaysia not specific to the hotel!

Location was excellent! straight on top of an amazing shopping mall, within walking distance of hawkers markets and excellent restaurants, 15min taxi from Petronas Towers, 15min from Little India, very central to the best parts of KL. Pool area was amazing, rooms were large, breakfast was one of the best we have had, great place for kids to stay. We will definitely stay here again. Would highly recommend

Good location and very average service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Room wasn't cleaned until asked. Placed one bottle of water in the room that was booked for a family. Unfriendly staff in the coffee shop. Breakfast had very limited options for Indians.

Worth it for the price and excellent service.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The hotel went out of the way to accommodate to our request and make it a enjoyable and pleasant stay for us. Thank you so much Berjaya Times. We always stay here when we are in KL. This hotel never fails to disappoint.

very professional and extremely helpful staff, large room...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

very professional and extremely helpful staff, large room with good ensuite and separate toilet. Swimming pool is great. location is good for fashion and IT shopping, heaps of restarants and street food in vicinity.

3rd round staying at Berjaya Hotel. Please improve internet speed& chop off the trees blocking view.
    • Club Premier Double or Twin Room - Free Night

I was promised a "city view" as part of Club Premier package. But I got "trees view" which annoyed me. View from the windows were blocked by trees directly outside of it. It didn't make sense paying more and getting "trees view" compared to those cheaper rooms real city view. Please avoid room 1710 unless you like "TREES VIEW". Wireless internet access was ridiculously slow under 1mbps download as I tested even late at night.

I stayed at Club Premier room 1710. Stuffs like furniture, kettle were new. I guess room underwent makeover sometime ago. Room was clean and tidy - of course I did my part too not to dirty the room. Breakfast and evening cocktail at club lounge were my kind of thing as I prefer less people. Design/layout of club lounge was good and pleasing to my eyes.

The staff provided good and prompt service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms were very old, had several technical issues. Door knobs in the toilet were coming off.

The staff provided good and prompt service. Staff were friendly, and they actually their guests. Location was fantastic!

CLOSE to NIGHT MARKET- BUKET BINTANG area
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

We didn't have time to stay too long by the pool and we didn't have breakfast.

This hotel is in Times Square! They offered a room on the top floors with amazing views to the swimming pools and city. We tried the pools in the morning and we had a great time, but short as we needed to go to the Bird park before our departure to Singapore in the afternoon. we booed this hotel as it is just 3min walk to the pick up service of one of the coach companies which goes to Singapore Golden Tower. Our stay at this hotel was more than what we expected. We had a baby cot fitted for our daughter, a very large room, large bathroom, amazing views in two sides of the building, having a corner room. Being Sunday was an event in Berjaya Times Square and loud music and light show run until early morning. It didn't mind me, but some may be sensitive to it. I enjoyed listening to nice music till about 3am when I finally fell asleep. The famous night market at Buket Bintang is only 5-8min walking distance. We had our last night stay in Malaysia in this hotel and it was great memory. The grill stingray had at the night market was also amazing! We had it twice! They also helped us to get a cheaper taxi, booking a grab for us to take us to the KL bird park for only 8 ringgit. We would return at this hotel on our next stay.

Recommended for good location only
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

There were stains on the carpeted flooring and on the kitchen floor. Toilet and bathtub looks old. Fridge not working, room door couldnt be closed, sink choked.. took a 2 bedroom suite but one of the rooms was close to the door entrance and far away from the living and the main bedroom.

Easy access to berjaya times square mall and other locations.

Great stay @ Berjaya Times

Nil

The room is clean and near shopping facilities.the management also did a good job in decorating my room and also prepare cake,fruits n chocolates as little gift for my wedding anniversary.thk u so much for the effort..Good Job!❤

Great, except for the cold water.
    • Club Premier Suite - Free Night

Cold water each morning in main bathroom. This was reported each morning, repaired, hot during the evening but cold in the morning.

Service was excellent as was the club lounge facilities

It was just OK
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

The studio room layout. It is outdated. The lock on the bathroom door was loose. The room was not properly cleaned. Carpet not vacumed, Flakes of hot dog bread and pies eaten the night before still remained on the carpet,

The pastry especially the pies and hot dog with bread

Great location.. Amazing club suite But poor double bedrooms
    • Club Premier Suite - Free Night

Honestly.. Club suite is amazing and worth the rate.. However we also stayed in double bedroom for one night. That is much lower grade compared to the club suites.. The hotel should enhance the looks and cleanliness for these rooms as well

Perfect Location to connect the entire KL city

Say Goodbye to this hotel.
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

We've a long drive from Terengganu in the morning and reach the hotel in the evening. Imaging after checking in the room, you'll wanted to wash and refresh up but aircon not working. We have to wait for technician to check. Found problems can't be fixed immediately and were change to another room. The aircon. Check into RM 2215 - Rm 1 aircon not working Change to RM 2518 x 2 bedroom unit. Both room aircon not cold. Technicians came and fixed. Room cold for 1st night. 2nd night Room no. 2 air on breakdown again - aircon not working again. Children couldn't sleep for the night but to bunk in 1 room. Very disappointed.

Location,facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Front Desk communication was bad for our transfer room,make us come back at 3pm for move and we reached hotel was told to wait till 6pm.3hrs wasted for our shortgetway.Time is precious for holidays! Need improvement!

Location,facilities

Nice experience to stay in this hotel. No regrets at all. Will come back again. Insya Allah.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The coffee shop nearby this hotel gave us wrong order of our food. I have ordered for two roti prata kosong (take away) but was given two nasi putih kosong (take away). :(

The room layout is superb and beautiful. The staffs of the hotel are fast and efficient.

pool was nice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Room not clean. Additional bed awful. Not comfortable at all. Bed linens smells bad. No tea/coffee in room Family of 4 people got only 2 bottles of 50ml of water

pool was nice. Breakfast good with large choice.

Great Location.
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

Family Rooms are two separate apartments. Check in was very slow due to public holiday. Room was not available at time of check in. Room was high up. ( Was worried about if something happened how would you escape?) Lifts doors shut too quickly.

Great Location. Car park underground Nice selection at Breakfast. Outdoor swimming pool.

It was amazing
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

I guess the Air condition (AC) is not god enough. It’s required to be fixed.

Staff and Helpdesk are available at anytime u required them. Location is very good.

I will still be back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I have been booking your rooms everytime I go over to KL but no other perks and benefits like other hotels I visit. On the other hand, 1st time on the east building. The corridors and lobby were so warm. No aircon.

The staffs were friendly, services were prompt. Love the location. I wanted to surprise my son for his 4th birthday. I was the one surprise by the set ups and cake in the end.

Good location but no way a 5 star hotel. I would say 2-3 star max!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Cleaniness of rooms was poor. Our first room we found ants crawling on our clothes so demanded a change of room so got an upgrade room apparently which was very similar in style. There were stains on more or less everything, from beds and furniture to even the lamp shades and worst of all the carpet had like white stains which im sure isnt the bad stuff but paint! Felt very dusty and was bad for allergy sufferers as my wife had issues. No indoor play area for kids. Swimming pool outside is big and good and there is a small playground there too. However, the kids in the pool use the outdoor play area slides etc and make it into a waterslide so those kids that dont want to get wet will get wet clothes. At one point i had to block one of the slides myself and told the wet kids to use one slide and the dry kids to use the other. Simple logic and it worked for the time i was there! Nothing else for kids to do like play area. Lack of lifts. You have to wait around 10minutes for the lifts. In a big hotel like that they need double the lifts and even lift attendants as these lifts close on you straight away and especially if you have pushchairs and kids its very quick. Cable tv wasnt good. Some channels didnt work and lack of kids channels or cartoons.

Location and facilities very good. The hotel is in the same building as the shopping mall. Shopping mall is enormous with lots of shops and restaurants etc. Just a little chaos and unorganised shopping mall as you need to go around each floor to identify the shops. The info points are useless. Repetitive shops too. Indoor Theme park in the shopping mall was a shock. I expected it to be small but was big and catered for my 3 and 1 year old nicely. It also caters for adults and teens with rollercoasters etc. Good staff and very attentive. Room service food was very good.

Wonderful experience, excellent service and beautiful breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The check in staff was very polite and efficient. The room and facilities was beyond our expectations. The location of your hotel was excellent and the breakfast served at the 14th floor was one of the best we have ever experienced. Here again staff was very polite and service was excellent. We will definitely be coming back to your hotel in December. We are frequent visitors to kl on our way to Penang, jb and kk and will make your hotel a transit point. Keep up the good service.

Unmaintained property but location is good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Unhelpful staff, we reached the hotel at 12PM with kids and no welcome drink. Room was not available as check-in time is 3PM. Staff was asking to pay slight more and get an upgrade in different room. We were held in the lobby for 2 hours. We were told that they could not promise even 3PM we could get a room. They were wanting me to pay for upgrade. They care for money No customer service. Old/Smelly carpets in room Leaking shower Old TV Low lighting Unhelpful staff 3stars

Location is good attached to mall Breakfast is good Pool is big

convenient and good location. but valve not at RM 270 with above comment .
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

1.0 requested to early check in at 11.30 am to 12.00 noon , only at 1.30 pm , that also need to check with counter . As I need to attend a function at 2.00 pm. 2.0 Both WC bulbs not functioned. Requested maintenance to replace. 3.0 No tooth brush n comb, given upon request. 4.0 one of the bed is not friendly for sleep. some areas getting loose .

Lovely hotel
    • Deluxe two-bedroom

No kitchen implements...bottle opener..teaspoon..etc. What is the point of having a kitchen area if it has nothing in it. Had to go buy a bottle opener as staff could not provide one.

Super convenient location & fabulous pool area.

Not recommended, at any price. Poor service and a poor product.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom - Family Getaway

We booked a two bedroom family room. Check in took 2 hours (not enough staff during peak periods), ques were short, but people took a long time to be processed. Some of the staff were ok, but the gent who processed me was about three times as slow as his colleague and didn't tell us enough information to get by (i.e. when the breakfast is etc.) I complained, and was told this is what happens at peak times. However I see this as poor up front organisation - it is not much effort to train up some more staff to support check-in at known busy periods. Especially since there were so many other staff just hanging around looking bored. When we checked in we were taken to our room, but whilst it was huge, there was only half a sofa in the lounge, the toilet seat was broken and the curtains/carpets were heavily stained. We were also in the second tower which would be a long walk for the kids in the morning / leaving the hotel for the day. So we rejected the room and had to wait a few more hours in the bar for a different room. The new room was smaller and properly equipped, and a bit cleaner. Although it was nicer than the first room it was still poorly maintained and poorly cleaned (this is in comparison to every other hotel I have stayed in - at every price point). I stopped complaining because we were tired and wanted to go to bed and I didn't want to wait even longer - plus it was clear that the staff didn't understand what I meant about the room not being properly cleaned or maintained. I can forgive most things, but not the lack of cleaning. The carpet was never cleaned during our stay, the bin was emptied infrequently and the glasses (for the water) were infrequently washed. The bathroom walls were not cleaned. There was dust and dead spiders above the TV cabinet, damaged wall paper. The carpets and curtains were stained, wouldn't close properly and were not black out.

Swimming pool was excellent, large, well laid out and poolside service was good. The pool got a lot of sun, but there was enough shade available. When we had an issue with the water heating it was resolved quickly. Breakfast was good. The kids really enjoyed the theme park in the mall (which was clean and well maintained). The view from our room is superb.

Large rooms
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

As someone with a car, I had to go from my room in Tower A to the reception every time I am going out with the car to get the parking ticket. Very unreliable as the distance is not small.

Large rooms

Great stay, very comfortable and family friendly!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

Aircon was too cold in the bedroom and too warm in the living room. Distribution of cool air to multiple rooms could be improved. I wish they did not have a heater switch that we have to manually turn on for hot water every time. It is a waste of 15-20 mins...

Very tasty breakfast, great food and great connectivity to transport and nearby shopping malls. Efficient service and supportive concierge. Thanks for providing us with extra crib for our baby. Breakfast timings were very convenient all the way from 5:00 am to 10:30 am.

Very good value for money and close to all the facilities we needed, including the monorail.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

*There was a very unpleasant smell coming from the carpets in the hallway on floor 32 West Wing. * The bedlinen smelled as if it had not been allowed to dry properly and was quite unpleasant. * The incredible view of the towers was partially blocked by the very high walls around the swimming pool.

* The convenience of the mall, taxi rank and food facilities * staff at the swimming pool were very welcoming and offered great customer service when serving our orders

Very satisfied with unexplained encounter.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Wifi download can be improved. There were unexplained loud knockings (sounded like tapping on shower glass panel or bath tub) coming from the bathrooom disturbed us twice 1+am and 3+am. The knockings stopped when i walked in with prayers at 3+am. I did not experience like it during my previous week's trip at same room.

The Premier Room i stayed was very well maintained. It's the same room i requested as i had previous week's trip. Very satisfied.

Location is very good close too many things, also the hotel...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

-They clean the rooms in bad time. They always come around 5PM for cleaning. -Cleaning also not perfect.

Location is very good close too many things, also the hotel has mall.

The fact that it is located in a mall so it’s rather...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet’s cleanliness need to buck up.

The fact that it is located in a mall so it’s rather convenient to shop and eat. Near Imbi monorail station so accessible if you want to go anywhere.

Overall is ok. We feel safe to stay in. Spacious surrounding. Friendly staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Family Getaway

We actually requested for 2 twin bed but dont really want to spoil our holiday to make a fuss. The pillow, bed and comforter stinks. Toilet without bidet spray really not easy for us and kids. Hard to clean the seats too. We end up going to 14 floor toilet when we want to make 'serious business'. Lol! Theme park was ok but not much for kids to play.

The bed was big enough for us and our 2 small kids to sleep on. Friendly staff around.

Great as always
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

Great location - Imbi monorail station links directly to the mall/hotel and the monorail to KL Sentral so hassle free transfer from and to the airport (although this route not so good if you have lots of luggage). The hotel also ajoins a mall with plenty of food options if you don't want to go far!

Redha
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

There was no ventilation and the air was stale. There was cockroaches inside the kettle. If you add in a microwave it would be great.

The location is superb.

Good.
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

There is nothing in the kitchen such as microwave, plate, cutlery set and such but there's a big cabinet there. The cleanliness of the toilet could be improved.

The location is good, it's very close to the shopping mall and public transport.

Dissapointed. Its suppose to be a relaxation but end up 2 hot nights without ac and other 2 nights
    • Studio Double or Twin Room

AC is not working for 2 nights. The Management changed my room but the carpet smell is so bad .

Premier Club facility with check in and check out at the Club Lounge. Easy accès to shopping mall.

Browse Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur traveller photo gallery