Reviews of Citin Seacare Pudu by Compass Hospitality 3 stars

No. 38, Jalan Pudu, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#281 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Not recomendef
    • Family Connected Room

Waiting when check in and check out too long, Escalator only one in operating, the bathroom smell, the room not clean, the key broken in the room, breakfast usualy noodle...NOT RECOMENDED

Rooms are not what is shown in pictures cause I went to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms are not what is shown in pictures cause I went to visit my friend a day before I could checked in but after visiting my friend I changed my mind cause rooms are so small and not really clean whn I moved the curtain to see the view outside. I'm a very particular person. Sorry if we chose to stay away frm home I'm sure we need a clean and better environment.

This hotel near reaterants,KFC and puduraya but terminal
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room and bathroom not clean , bed sheet and pillow are dirty it's look like not change.

This hotel near reaterants,KFC and puduraya but terminal

No thing positive ,the staffffffff are toooooooooooooooo...

I hope this hotel will shut down because it very bad hotel .smell clean very bad air conditioner is the worst part

No thing positive ,the staffffffff are toooooooooooooooo rude and not friendly at allllllllll i hate KUL because of the staff of this hotel I couldn’t stay.i only stayed for 2 hours and than moved out

The condition of the room needs refurbishment.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Initial room was the appearance of COCKCROACH after coming back at night. A change of room also have its setback as there was a minor dripping from the ceiling above near the room door entrance.

Location is in downtown. Centrally located.

Good.simple and At city cenywr. Close to bukit binyang
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I stayed foe price and location .next time wont stay as window was looking at another building and rooms and just nice side for 1 person . Carpet was not too clean and shower had no water pressure.

Water pressure from shower was very poor and well the carpet was not very clean . The bed upon check in was wet and stained and I request to change .house keeping checked and changed right away .the staff was really nice .i stayed for the price and location .

Citin Sea-"needs more"-care
    • Family Connected Room

One of our rooms has a defective safety vault, the other doesn't even have one. Phone in other room defective. Unadjustable water temp. Card was originally declined during online booking but was not advised; only learned on day of check in.

At least, it has warm water; location is good, and easily accessible. Staff are ok, helped when asked.

Its in a very good location and there are plenty of cheap...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I found the breakfast abit bland. There isn't really an option for vegetarians (hate being that guy). What was on the buffet was cold by 8am and I had to wait 30 mins for warmer food to appear. I found the bed to be very uncomfortable, I wasn't looking for complete luxury but it was like sleeping on cardboard.

Its in a very good location and there are plenty of cheap eats around it. The bathroom was immaculate as well, the added soap and shampoo was really nice. It was nice to have a kettle as well. The lady who checked me in was absolutely lovely as well, I forget her name but she was very charming.

Delighted
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We stayed for 6D and 5N. It was really awesome. Worth for the price that we paid. The staff is really friendly (Specially AYU). The WiFi was fast as well. We really enjoyed the stay Cheers

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a bit of confusion with the booking which prompted the staff to cancel and rebook on the spot, this changed the price which I wasn't really a fan of. Other than that it wasn't much of a hassle.

The Hotel was nice, the facilities were great and the staff was friendly. The location was the best given the close proximity to the central station and city center. It was easy getting places from the hotel which I loved.

Disappointing.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very Small room and Towels are torn , Front office staff very rude and most disappointing thing is travel desk , I ordered Taxi for Airport drop They charged me R95 and travel desk girl said it is a good car but that was terrible even A/C did not work property and it was a dirty car later I check the taxi charged with GRAB TAXI It Was Only R65 during even peak time for very good car but I missed that as I booked the car from the hotel travel desk in advance. If you want you can take a good bus from the front bus stand only R14 per person

Near to metro & Bustation

Think TWICE!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not like at all because of 1 things: 1)STAFF at RECEIPTION accept girls that wearing tudung (when CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT) - SO RUDE. As i thought Malaysia was a country with people very POLITE and always SMILE. But STAFF at RECEPTION maybe not really like the JOB and they are the little AMBASSADOR for Malaysia.

Really like because of 1 thing: LOCATION was nearest with all the facilities.

Value for money!!

Toilet cleaning.... Poor

Arranging room...according to availability and interest of the Guest is excellant. Especially staff Ms. Lalitha!! Doing proper service

Nothing great
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Worst housekeeping I have saw. Not clear and having bedbugs. Even mineral bottle never change for the new 1 and when I complaint at reception they never an sorry for the mistake.

Nothing great

I enjoyed the stay and they have a travel service desk in the lobby.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The facilities are several years old and could use some upgrading but they fit my needs nicely.

Nice place to stay. Have stayed at this hotel on three different dates. I would stay there again. The hotel is located within walking distance of the KL Tower and the twin towers. Many other attractions near. Many other hotels on the same street.

Centre of town,helpful staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

My room locker box didn't function,so we can't put tng.

Centre of town,helpful staff.help us to keep our luggage when we walked around after checked out.carry umbrella for us when it rain.that was really cool and great.

When I arrived there they thought I was just a ordinary...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Better accountability of the staffs are doing.

When I arrived there they thought I was just a ordinary person but when I told I have twenty years of house keeping and last fifteen years in a large hospital experience they were bit scared, but all these times I was I tried to correct there ways and the manager was most supportive By the time I left most of the things were done and I was the happiest person

Good value and location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Had 2 different rooms, the first was a bit run down, the second was ok thougj.The room could have been larger but so could the price. Basically it was ok for the money.og

Good value and location. Had the things you neef like a fridge.

Only the location is good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms are moldy bec of the carpet. Bathrooms are not clean as well as the windows. I even saw cockroach walking in and out of the bathroom to the room carpet.

Only the location is good

Not gonna stay here again

- The room flooring is dirty - Cockroach can be found - Room and toilet very small - Toilet is as though never wash.Shower room floor slippery - Aircon not strong - Lift very slow cos another lift is down

- Nearby to Pudu Bus Terminal - Nearby Petaling St

So disappointed,dirty place to stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Don't expect! What you see in booking.com picture wasn't there!!!!

Only location is great but the hotel and everything in pictures totally disappointed

Choose other hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The aircond is noisy and not functioning well, and the carpet looked like it hadnt been cleaned for a long time. The air probably trapped in the room causing the musty smell inside the room. I booked for superior room for queen bed, but instead was given the room with 2 single beds attached. The bathroom cleanliness should be improved.

Practically just ok.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They should do some.minor refurbished for the room especially 402. The ceiling not in the good shape. And one more I stayed in room 402, connected to room 401. The guests in room 401 totally loud.

Practically in city centre. Easy access to food and transportation

Bellboy very polite.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

-Rude staff (receptionist lady) -Dirty Room -wet And Smelly carpet -not allow McDonald's delivery rider send my order to my room. -forcing me to pay the extend stay I had paid for (already fully paid). -some equipment is not function. -the toilet is broken and I need to pick up the stool in the toilet bowl. - no ethics speak to guests

Bellboy very polite. what I like is no second time for me staying at this hotel forever! Middle finger for this hotel!

Bad.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staffs are rude, room is badly maintained. Toilet pipe leaks, there's a hole on the ceiling, carpet really dirty, room's lock is broken. I have complained to staff in a really polite way, ended up they just ask me to calm down and say that they will 'fix it'. When I check again its still the same. They did not allow me to change room as I informed them 1 hour 30 minutes after I check in. Overall, was a very unpleasant experience. True, it is a budget hotel, but staffs can be more attentive and polite and hotel should be maintained better.

Fast check in.

Room not like in picture. Picture so nice & clean. Luckily my room not smelly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noisy. You can see people next door when you open the curtain.

Staff very helpful. Very near to lrt / public transport station. Near to china town. Few minutes walking.

Will never come back.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

- there’s no parking (eventhough i ask the reception for suggest the parking but she can answer me with “i dont know”) -my access card was not function when i came back from dinner and suddently the security can open the door by using the master key and he kept the master key in her wallet. Wtf guys, how can the security keep the masterkey by himself it suppost to be the masterkey at the reception. Guest serious need privacy and what can i said in KL we cant trust anybody eventhough a security guard. -the breakfast lack of choice there’s only have one main course which is friend beehoon. - not sound proof, i can hear people chit chatting in their room while im walking at the balcony - the check in process takes almost 1 hour. Me and my partner feel so tired during our journey and need to wait for almost 1 hour just for checkin process

-The location is very good near to all attraction and can go to jalan alot by walking. - the bed is very comfortable - available smoking room for smoker

Good location at a very good price. My second visit have my third visit booked.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I had the top floor room, thus very quite. The hotel is very close to kL tower and other attractions. They have lobby area travel info and service. Good value for the money.

Maybe Next Year Buddy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The Indian staff are rude and inattentive towards the customers especially the Nepalese security guards and the female manager on duty

Only the room is OK but the TV and the channel is the worst

not upto expectation
    • Deluxe Double Room

the rooms must be spacious. the bathroom is very small and not very good equipment. We stayed six days we had to eat the same breakfast everyday. the corridors was not very pleasent. the room was not upto expectation the bathroom was not a three star level very horrible. cannot be recommended to anyone

Only the location. Receptionist Ayu was friendly. The lady in the restaurant the punjabi girl was very friendly. Lastly mr.Praveen too gave us a good and friendly welcome.

Comfortable and convenient with rough edges
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a bit odd for western tastes and the cheaper rooms really need a bit of work just things like changing dented door knobs and giving some mould a good scrub should do it.

Great location near China town and central market. Right by a well linked station too. For the daring you can walk almost anywhere in central KL in 30 mins. The beds are super comfy and it's very quiet.

Hot shower water and centralised air conditioner
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom very small. The mirror between the shower area and toilet bowl should be remove. Floor is not so clean.

Hot shower water and centralised air conditioner

Excellent location but Very tired, in desperate need of fixing and decorating
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Web stayed here last here and had a much better experience hence why we re booked. The hotel is in desperate need 9f renovation and tidying. 5he original roo. We were put in was so small, there was a stained carpet and marks all down the wall, the soap dish was hanging off and my 6ft husband could fit in the shower I couldn't really turn around. They offered us another room and 5he wall was rotten with wood falling off the skirting board and a broken toilet seat. We went to get some food and came back as they said 5hey would sort out a better room turns out this was them putting a plate of water melon in the original small room. After refusing to stay in there we were moved to another room larger with a bigger shower which was OK, but the cleaning isn't great, stains on the wall and doors, towels frayed... They did clean it again before we went in still the bathroom left a little to be desired. It's a shame because last year's experience was fantastic but couldn't recommend it again.

Location is good, 10 minutes walk to China Town and Petaling Street and 15 mins to Jalan Alor Street food. Door man was polite and very nice. Bed is comfortable.

It is cental
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There were many cockroach in our bedroom. Until we went ti bed we killed about 14 of them. The floor hasnt been cleaned for a while it was very dirty nad full of stains

It is cental

The toilet and bathroom is horrible
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The worst hitel that I ever stayed and I checked out next morning even I can not refund my money back !this is my worst experience from booking.com. The reality is cruel ,hotel not worth even appeared at your web site

THIS IS THE MOST HONEST REVIEW U SHOULD READ
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. The cleanliness 2. The cleanliness 3. The cleanliness These 3 are awful. Toilets/bathroom is so dirty. The floor is stained. Slippery. If they are telling u that they have cleaned the rooms earlier, then I'd say the housekeeping didn't do the job properly. I Tried scrubbing the bathroom's floor myself with my old sponge. AND THE STAINED GONE. HONESTLY its very gross. Room's Carpet is dirty. Stained. Ceilings is dirty. Leaking, stained. I Bought 2 rooms here, and both of the rooms are the same. NOT CLEAN. I just cant put the nice words at all here. I Just feel embarrassed to the traveler and the tourist who stayed here. Whats in the phictures are not the same as what u get. Not even close. And its frustrating. 4. Parking. Wait, what parking? NOPE. NO PARKING PROVIDED BY THE HOTEL. okay, maybe they are few parkibg area few blocks from the hotel's building. I mean, few blocks. So, u have to walk. And they charged per entry and per day. I dont know, every hotel I went. They will pay for the ticket because of their inconvenient. But This one. U have to walk to ur car, Far. U need to pay per entry/ per day. U didnt get any discount. U have to pay for the hotels u stay too And u get the dirty gross stained slippery room. I'm sorry, i'm writing this in a bad emotional mood. Thank u.

Honestly, I like Nothing about it

Location, it's basically 5 minute walk to the nearest...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Access card for my room, it's not working on the second day till i checked out. It's seriously annoying when i have to went down 2-3 times to reception counter to scan the card and it's still not working on my room. 2. The lighting for 10th floor were bad, it's so dark that i don't really feel comfortable with that. 3. Receptionist not attentive enough, lack of greeting and smile.

Location, it's basically 5 minute walk to the nearest MRT station - Merdeka, which can easily transport you to the center of Kuala Lumpur. It's also near to the famous Jalan Petaling where you can find great hawker foods.

location is nice and good to have a single room in the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms on photos are better than in reality. Need renovation. Not all the stuff are friendly

location is nice and good to have a single room in the centre for not very high price.

Overall of the hotel is quite satisfied, it value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

My room light was not funtioning and caused the room quite dark. I have told the receptionist to send the techician to repair. Unfortunately, until I have check out the room, the light still not yet repair.

The location of hotel is very strategic, we can by LRT, BUS or tax easily

Can get better hotel, deal, for cheaper price.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room sold as refurbished - not as advertised - refurbished more than 5 years before, rooms now dated. Poor maintenace, many things broken, not fixed quickly enough. Crap wifi in most rooms.

Some of the staff were very helpful

The hotel is not very far away from Petronas Towers.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located in not very area even through it is close to city center. The walls are thick so you will hear your neighbors. The cleaning up is not good at all, it seems that they never vacuum it wash the floor

The hotel is not very far away from Petronas Towers. Breakfast is okay.

average

one of the light is busted, i ask in housekeeping he told us he get for the other one until we check out NO light replaced. toilet is cute. cleanliness is good , unfriendly staff specially in reception area

spacious room

AVOID DIRTY COCKROACHE HOTEL
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Disgusting dirty hotel. It could be an ok hotel but is clearly abandon by management. When we woke up we saw more than 6 small cockroaches while we were getting ready to leave the room. 1 lift working so sometimes more than 10 min wait as it has 12 floors! We changed rooms to floor 11 to see if it was better but it was the same bad standard. It was water leaking from ceilings on corridors close to light bulbs. Breakfast is awful. We have to go outside to eat some ok food even we paid for this.. AVOID THIS PLACE!

The only good think is the location. Just in front of star buses from/to airport and close to most of attractions.

Disappointed I the condition of the room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are not like what are shown in the advert. The bathroom was renovated but the place where we should go in to shower, is too small. The wall of the room is quite dirty. I needed to wait for nearly 3 hours to get my request fulfilled.

I only like the location.

I like the hotel's location.

Hotel room's door. Elevator. Wall stains. Room Lightings

I like the hotel's location. It is nearer to all tourists spots. The staffs are corteous and friendly. Water supply is good.

Will never stay again in this hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Limited space in room. No tissue paper.Receptionist doesn't looks friendly.No smile on his face..too serious lookings

Room should be a little bit bigger

Okay for the price, but cleanliness of the rooms/hallway was below standard.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The walls on the first room was dirty, had some stains. It was next to the busy street. So we asked to be moved to another room without the car noise. The second room had cleaner walls, but the floor in the room and hallways did not look like it was vacuumed. We stayed only one night.

Luckily the bad we still can sleep.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

But the cleanliness and facilities are very bad, please look into the photo that I attached, you will understand everything!

Luckily the bad we still can sleep.

The staff is friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The walls and pillows on the bed were dirty.The lavatory was clogged.The electricity stopped several times during our stay.We wouldn't have chosen this place for a second time.

The staff is friendly.Breakfast is ok. Location is good.

Nice budget hotel close to good areas in KL
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It took them forever to check us in and when they did, we went to a room which had other people’s suitcases in. Took them another 20 min to find us another room. Had to ask to get a kettle even though we had tea and coffee in the room

Good comfy bed and a room with tv. Was walking distance to a main train station and petaling street or Bukit Bintang not too far away also. Room was very clean and very good shower.

Bad
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room. Very dirty and old. the room smells very bad

The room was very rundown. The carpet is so dirty and very old. At booking.com it stated refurbished but the room was a total nightmare. Location wise is very good otherwise not worth to stay.

I would not recommend this place to anyone, clearly housekeeping is not up to standard.
    • Family Connected Room

Booked connecting rooms, the carpets need to be cleaned,there was mold in the shower and around the bathroom windows. At breakfast the coffee cups and teaspoons were not cleaned or washed properly.

Wifi in the rooms.

Highly recommended hotel.
    • Family Connected Room

Leakage of water taps, and not repaired though requests made several times.

Nice breakfast varieties. Good view of the location as we were allocated rooms on the 12th floor. Cozy hotel. Well-behaved and gentle staff, with smiles always on their face. Shopping malls nearby.

went here few weeks ago for the first time and i got great...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

room kinda smelly, and the floor is dirty. im sorry guys, u need to improve in order to compete with ur neighbors, pudu99 and transit

went here few weeks ago for the first time and i got great room, wonderful view. but 2nd time, it wasnt that great,

Too bad the system was down.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Too bad the system was down. Each time I wanted to enter my room I can’t use my room key instead somebody have to follow and open it up for me. No parking spot

Its a really good place to stay

Rooms are bit small.

surroundings are really great. Every main destinations are near to this hotel like china town, central market, alor street, times square and etc.

The property was dated and requires modernization.
    • Family Connected Room

The rooms and corridors were all smelling cigarette smokes. It was very bad because our rooms were having linked doors and we have children. Also, crawling insects were noticed.

Location was near to our destination

Nothing, honestly NOTHING!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Almost everything, dusty room, dirty toilet, old air conditioner, run out interior, parking rm25 per night!!! AND THE WORST STAFF!

Nothing, honestly NOTHING!!!

The beds was cozy.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

When we arrived and was checking in, they staff got a phone call from another guest in the hotel. Sounded like the guest had a complain about a room. Instead of saying to the guest that called, to hold on a minute, the staff continue to talk with the guest instead of finish our check in. So we stood and waited for the key to our room. We had to tell them to bring water to our room, when we didn´t got any water, my partner went out for shopping water. The breakfast was a joke. I eat some cereal, but they tasted old. Coffee was bad. Not much of variation. Very bad.

The beds was cozy. Got a small room up high. So not much sound from traffic. You get what you pay for. Had a good night sleep. The staff was ok.

it was really good experience =)
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the parking was abit hard.. because is a roadside hotel..

the design of room is so amazing and special.. the bathroom is open style.. just a wall to separate the bed and the bathroom.. quite nice experience and suitable for those couple =) and providing small convenience stall at the entrance..

Enjoyed the stay
    • Premier Double Room

Breakfast was just okay. Can do a lot to improve menu as welll as quality of food. Room size was very small. There was just a small fridge in the room which was empty and they called it mini bar not sure why. atleast should have included few items in it.

Fantastic view of KL tower from my room Clean with good room service. Good location Next to Pudu Sentral (Train Station) Walking distance to Star Bus terminal (for Airport transfer), China town and KL tower 15 minutes walk to Chowkit and Bukit Bintang

The location is nice and the stuff was friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I don’t know about the other rooms, but our room was dirty. We came to Kuala Lumpur from Nepal and even there the rooms were more clean. The breakfast was very poor too. I know, it is quite cheap place to stay, but I think, that you can find better place to stay for almost the same money... would not recomend. Sorry.

The location is nice and the stuff was friendly.

Good location however ....
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

water pressure very low! and also need to improve more on your front desk team. I felt like i was not welcome when i reached the front desk. First impression is very important.. well i didnt expect u to lay a red carpet for me but wat im trying to say here is a simple hi and smile will do not some kind of sour face!

Location.. near to main attractive places in KL and also near to lrt/monorail stns. Spacious room and clean.

Best location. Staff great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Make available Glasses and ceramic cups to make tea or coffee. An investment by hotel to have a weighing scale near the lobby to weigh luggage for travellers. A 50 kg scale would be great. House keeping was short of staff.

The location. The staff members Ms Linda was very accommodating and allowed us to check in early. Appreciate her kind concern for us. Ms Sappna in the restaurant was very friendly and helpful. And of course Mr.Arjan who is ever willing to help.

Very good and will like to come again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The receptionist were not much friendly especially the ladies.you also need to provide tooth brush n paste in the rooms.this is done in every good hotel

Cleanliness was high

The breakfast menu is not attractive for all.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast menu is not attractive for all... Same menu almost repeated... It's my suggestion that hotel can have varied menus to make guest to come for lunch and dinner..... Regards and prayers

Second Visit
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Was noisy at night maybe because it was the eve of a festive celebration

My second visit here. Like that they don't impose deposit during the check in. Check out is also a breeze.

Staff are kind amd room was clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Away from Masjid jamek train station quite far about 10 mins and nothing there. You have to walk to station and get a train or have to walk to the night market nearby the station.

Staff are kind amd room was clean.

read many of the reviews which were bad,,,i had booked this...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

read many of the reviews which were bad,,,i had booked this hotel by mistake,but I found out most were not true,,,great wifi and hotwater,,,I have no complaints.i would stay here again,

Less than impressed
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was cold. Room was noisy and window wouldn't fully shut. Says room was been renovated but the walls are mouldy. Room was smelly from drainage

Bed was comfy

Good location,nice clean rooms and assistance when you require it.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Close to china town, central market a short walk to jalan alor food street and bukit bintang where you could catch the MRT or the free bus service which gets you to patronas twin towers, KL tower and other attractions. Also very near to Pudu central bus station. Staff are very helpful especially the older doorman who talks good English and is very helpful.

nice place to stay if you get a good room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

air cond was too noisy and facing the bed, awful thing if you want to sleep with the air cond. wet walls too.

nice place to stay if you get a good room

You get what you pay for
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Old and dingy looking corridors. Walls need re-painting. Had dirty sheets and asked for it to be changed to only get another set of dirty sheets (even after giving tips). The next 2 days I got clean sheets after consistently giving tips. Bathroom shower gets water everywhere because there is no shower door. Had to ask for hair dryer but it seems like there is only a very limited quantity since I received a call after not even 2 hours for the hair dryer to be returned so another room can use

Nice place to stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room card they gave me isn't functioning, they should be fast to change it as I couldn't enter my room until 2nd night. They promised to fix the door sensor on the 2nd night, but it is still the same. They are a bit slow about that.

Good location, clean,comfortable, near to jln alor

Good place n good value but insist on a.c or change hotels
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning didn't work which is a disaster because it's a concrete block and no fans. We were cooked at night.

Very clean. Good location.

Browse Citin Seacare Pudu by Compass Hospitality traveller photo gallery