Reviews of D'Feringghi Haus Hotel & Restaurant 2 stars

4.9

6.1

4.5

• Deluxe Triple Room

toilet and we need to climb the stairs as they don't have the lift. too bad if you brings elderly together

the only bonus point for this hotel is the location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Right, I wish I could go on about this but I don’t wanna write a lot. They did not take credit cards(only this hotel according to staff). Once I checked in the staff did not even drop us to the room. Room was really small, stinky and view was the metal roof of other places around. No services available at all(not even a phone in the room). Well, when you read this review you must wonder why I took this hotel at all if it was so bad. So I took one of my friend’s advice who told me Hotel will cost below 120 and I paid 155rm for the same. I am stayin at langkawi today and paid just 120rm. Wish one could compare the room in all the aspects I just mentioned.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No lift, Room is very very small, too expensive, booked by booking.com RM165 but paid cash at hotel RM175. Very rude managers, not value for money, bath room damn small 3x5ft only, aircon not cold at 18deg. Dont ever stay here, restaurent with arabic food only, maybe only for muslim, Rooms are very very very small with terrible backyard but very expensive, similar to afew budget hotels nearby which only will cost you RM75.00,

The front desk view like resort style but the rooms are no star like budget hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the worst ever hotel with no good beds good bath room as though we were in slum the worst hotel in the history of my travel the bad and the worst atmosphere at the same rates we can get holiday in next to this property also shangrilla 3 star is also there by paying more Rs1000/ 15 USD we can get a superior roomin these hotels my suggestion dont ever try to get in the this D'Feringghi Haus Hotel & Restaurant and be a haul during the liesure travel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing can be denied! It's just a little bit frustrating as the price of the room is not the same as the real room rate! May be tax and tax not included! May be remedied in the future ! The room opposite the view is also not covered by the hotel as what we want at booking.com

Excellent and friendly waitress! The cooperation we give to us is good! The level of room cleanliness is at a satisfactory level but can be enjoyed. Close to the dining and night market and the short walk to the beach

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff didn't wanted to accept credit card because the terminal was "broken" and the line not good, and force us to go to an ATM to get enough cash until we couldn't so had to pay by card and finally it works the first time... Don't expect to have the room clean every days like in every hotel they do nothing even when we ask for it... The room was really not good, toilet with a leak and that makes a lot of noise every 10min (really hard to sleep), moreover there is no good isolation so every time someone walk outside or open and close the door we can hear like it was in the room. Even we asked to change the room the staff just say that they were full but they still had some room in booking.com so the staff just don't care about the customers, they make a big smile to you but they don't care at all... Ho and finally don't expect to have internet in the room it just doesn't work... And all those points we go to complain with the staff and apparently they were aware of that but they just don't do anything. Anyway that's was definitely not a good stay

The location was great just in the center of batu ferringhi near the beach

• Standard Double or Twin Room

At first we had a room with two single beds. I asked for a room with a double bed instead and the staff showed me another room that we then had. It was clean and the location is okay

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Limited parking space. The toilet is very small and the room flooring is in bad condition. First day stayed in a room where the water leaked from the toilet and makes the flooring soaked. Immediately requested to exchange another room. No room service on the 2nd day.

Near to the beach. night market, food courts and restaurants

• Standard Double or Twin Room

TV is small and the signal is very bad. Toilet smell was horrible. Window dont have view as mentioned in web. No space in room to place our bags and shoes. Room is at lower ground. Aircond was hardly to control. Broken iron damaged our clothes. Bad mattress and pillow. No room service for 2 days. Room dont have good ventilation.

Near the market and beach.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The toilet was terrible, very noisy at night, is like a peoples clubbing in their room and walk way all night.

Nothing specific, from outside is looks like a fine resort.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything in the room was not working. Waterheater does not work. Breakfast was terrible. Bed n pillow was hard n not comfortable at all. Will never come back to this hotel

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room size & bed size is small. Most important thing is the toilet. Not sure why this hotel provide the toilet very small. You will feel like take a bath in the wardrobe. My size is 65kg/170cm not enough space too. The toilet sliding door also crack. Aircond not working good.

The location is very good. Lobby is very nice, the decoration is good. Nearby with Night Market and lot of restaurant available here. Easy to access from main road.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

1.Less parking space 2.Frontline staff need to be replaced with someone with happy face, really welcome client 3.Not so much choice on Breakfast menu

1.Good location

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

1) Food. For rm15 it is ridicolous. Only got nasi lemak in packing, hotdog, baked beans and bread. For drink they use 3 in 1 sachet. Hahaha 2) Heater not functioning 3) Bathroom door cracked

1) Sofia at the receptionist, so cute. 3) Interior design interesting

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff attitude is very bad, speak very rude to us, the room is very small, its not as shown in pictures, the price is not reasonable as you can get cheaper price as walk in customer compare to us who book earlier online. Terrible!

It makes me realized how comfortable my home was

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I'm not satisfied about their accomodtion...washroom too small and room also like that.the rate is not reasonable compare with room. Parking also limited. My first and last time i go there...

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The price and photo shown by booking.com was totaly different in real. I book for queen bed but i get 2 single bed when checked in. And need to pay extra for change to queen bed room. Parking facility not enough...Bull shitt..

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room

I never made a negative review for all the hotels I stayed. And this is the worst hotel I ever stayed. We arrive the so-called hotel around 11am. The receptionist first tell us we could not check in as our room is not ready. We can only check in after 2pm. Reasonable. So I ask if there is any storage place for our backpacks. There are three small backpacks from three of us. And the lady boss tell us there is not enough storage space in the store room already. She tell us the store is full with other guests' stuffs. So this is a hotel without baggage drop service? It's reasonable if bnb can't provide us storage place, but hey, u called urself a hotel, are u kidding me? While we were still thinking what to do, the lady boss offer us "you can pay us rm30 and we will arrange u to another room, which belong to other guest. They are not here yet, so I can arrange for you." What kind of logic is that?? However, We agreed to pay. It's impossible for us to waste our time to sit there and look after our bags and not going anywhere. We are here for holiday, not wasting time! In the late evening, my friend made an instant booking to join us at the hotel, and she was arranged to a room at far end of the dark corridor. As she has taboos for not staying in such room, she request for a change before stepping in the room. And the hotel request for another rm30 as relocation fee. Besides, we had leaked pipe in the bathroom, we had blood stain at the bed. Even worse, the tower feels wet before we used. As we made complaints for the above matters, we get to switch our rooms at no cost. Thanks god not another rm30 charged! Think before u book this hotel! They might charge u for ur every request.

Nothing much. I can't think of any thing to praise of

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We only got the 2single beds instead of 1queen bed as per requested in online. The staffs said its not as per promised. But, if its not available, the why that option should appear in our online booking. Really dissapointed on this matter.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It is not value for money. The room just same like budget hotel but the price is like 4 stars hotel. This hotel is such like the worst hotel I have been. The picture not same with the real situation. No parking and the bathroom are too small. So the price should not be so expensive. I did not recommend to others on staying at this hotel. The manager also rude. Dont waste your money to stay here!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Maybe a bigger room for that price. And better quality of pillow and bed. If you are giving breakfast please cover it properly there were flies all over the bread.

The pillows was too hard and not comfy at all. The room was too small for that price.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The parking space is very limited. The breakfast is complimentary so please do not expect hotel-like dining, only simple breakfast like bread and butter, some fruits, slices of cakes and hot tea/coffee drinks. The food are left unattended, potentially can be polluted by air-borne germs, flies and ants.

We like the location a lot, it is nearby the beach, food stalls, night market, Starbucks and what not. The hotel location is just beside the main road, easy to find. The place is pretty quiet and peaceful except during night time.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Deluxe Triple Room

Everything...first of all, they have really bad customer service...they did not prioritize customers and everything was about their rules and terms unlike other hotels which are flexible...for a budget hotel, they are really overpriced...if i add abit more money, i could stay in a proper 4 star hotel with a lift and swimming pool...i could have opted for a rm100 budget hotel at feringghi which was basic and cleaner...this place is not good for old people as well as they have to climb the stairs and not good for children as there was no swimming pool...management is poor, if there are not enough people to do housekeeping, they should step up and take the role for more efficiency or hire more staffs...their breakfast is bad something like u get from a hostel or rm 70 budget hotel at KL...they could just order nasi lemak or nasi goreng, nuggets or sausages with orange juice to make it more wholesome...for the price paid, facilities such as iron, hair dryer and security box should be added in the rooms.toilet was flooding and they did not clean up after the maintenance came....they did not renew the towels for housekeeping...wifi is poor...parking is limited...the management gave alot of excuses & defend themselves...they really should take up a course on hospitality and management..it's really a bad experience and stay and not value for money despite whatever they tried to accomodate us...horrible experience and will not stay here neither recommend anyone else to stay here...

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

guest and room toilet water clogged. front office staff telling lie can't take underage children to sleep together Breakfast were very poor Imposed GST on deposit and not recorded in receipt

nothing to like

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The standard room is too small even for 1person, toilet n shower is 2.5x5 feet only, bed already old making sound and i think spring broken,ironing your clothes outside at hallway, no fridge, cupboard floor broken, price is expensive comparative to what you get.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Not value for money..... At 1st I have booked standard room... After when there, there suggest take superior room. Then I upgrade... When I went into room , saw the size of toilet.. I was so shocked. I never came across this type of toilet size. My husband a quite tall gentlemen, he told me he can't take his bath because he can't even move A little bit ... He hit the wall of toilet.

The environment are nice

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Mosquitoes in the room. At least the staff lend us the aerosol :D I guess, prepare a small bottle of aerosol in the room wouldn't harm :)

The staffs were helpful and friendly. Location was awesome. Overall stay was very relaxing and amazing.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

For the price of the room no refrigerator. Bathroom a bit cramp, have to know how to realign things.

Location was good with walking distance to my seminar center. Good bargains at the night market. Few good restaurants around.

dirty room

nil

room very small

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room too small, no space to pray

Location near night markets

Overpriced. Small rooms. Bad comunication with staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the room is old, small and not clean

• Standard Double or Twin Room

hot shower stopped functioning after day one. Ought to have tiled flooring especially around showering cabinet

Freindly staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bad service from the staff. Dirty toilet. Cleanliness of the room was absolutely poor!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room size, the sticky floor and the clog toilet.

THE LOCATION JUST STRATEGIC WHICH IS EASY TO BE REACH.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Not recognize by GPS and Grab Application. It would be great if have Wifi signal in all rooms.

Accessibility of hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lot of veriaty of food and cheap goodies

• Standard Double or Twin Room

not clean at all and toilet ery small

The towels were dirty, no one to carry the luggage to the second floor (through stairs)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Small room- zero Wifi No one eats in restaurant- looked terrible

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The environment is good but the service not up to mark.room view was bad

Air conditioner work very good but our room is too small

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff were super accommodating and the location right near the market is perfect. Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Nice Lobby n restaurant

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

very bad in the malaysia

very-very bad servis

bathroom seriously toooo small. almost imposible to stand up and keep banging the door while bathing..

location and staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room

great location. Very near to beach, night market, food court and bank.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room a little bit small

Location is situated in the middle of the town

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was uncomfortable.The beds it seemed were for 'Hobbits' Guy's you couldn't be serious doing this survey!

It was a NIGHTMARE

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Expensive... water problem early in the morning.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

room was too small from normal hotel, tv was not working properly.

the place and receptionist Sri was good and friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Please fo not forced your customers to pay any extra services.

Add for free breakfast & freezer

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Room space

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Is not value for the money, noise in the morning - sound proof is very poor. Aircond is leaking, the bed is very thin.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

no hot water inside,no telephone to call,staff not friendly,no greetings from staff,no WIFI signal and sticky floor

Parking

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A lot mosquitoes in the hotel area

Friendly and helpful staff. The room was comfortable and clean. Definitely will come back again

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

bathroom - very small breakfast - not worth for RM 15

The staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bedsheets very old ..toilet too small ..price quite expensive not value for money..

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

everthing is worst...

Nothing to say...

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Didn't have enough parking spaces

Superb comfy for the room

• Reviewed: 26 May 2016

Lugging luggage up heaps of stairs, tardy room with threadbare blanket, one power plug. Couldn't even get a beer in the place! Had to go down the road.

Very little

• Reviewed: 23 May 2016

The room is too small. The bathroom can only fit one Asian person. (Too small). Not in good condition. The bathroom sliding door almost coming out from the rail. Not recommended for family. (Backpackers wud be fine,I guess) Not recommended for elderly with knee problem (need to climb stairs)

Location is in the middle of Ferigghi area and good pressure for shower

• Reviewed: 21 November 2015

The room price is quite expensive. Wifi only availble in lobby and cant use in room. Parking space is very limited. Bathroom space is very small and limited

Near with night market and beach

• Reviewed: 23 August 2015

Our sheets obviously hadn't been cleaned as there were several long black hairs all over the blanket. When we complained they provided new bedding which we had to put on ourselves. The shower/toilet room was so tiny so we couldn't shower. The screen was also very dirty.

Location convenient for beach, market and restaurants. Staff reasonably friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2015

Free Wifi available, but unable to connect due to limited access to the network Tiny bathroom (about 3' X 6' including shower, toilet and washing basin) Security

The price is low, aircond is cold

• Reviewed: 14 May 2016

the bathroom was too small but we are ok with it

the hotel was quiet and it suited our preference for a cosy and quiet place

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

Their breakfest.

Affordable price

• Reviewed: 4 March 2016

lack of resources

Location & Cleaniness

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

a bottle of bleach water and cleaning rags would have gone a long way to making this place better!!!

staff accommodating.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2016

nothing at all

excellent location and value for money place to stay

• Reviewed: 12 November 2015

The standard room is too small and smelly

The location is really good

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

expected the room was slightly bigger, poor sajadah, no kiblah signage for muslim and limited car parking.

the night market

There are also 59 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.