Reviews of Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur 5 stars

160 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#93 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

because I only booked one day I had to leave this hotel to go back to my place. will come again next time and await hotel management to offer me good price.bye

this place has a very attractive and easy environment to move to any place to shop and eat, the hotel room is very comfortable, sleeping peacefully and safely.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Extremely busy. Our room wasn’t ready until 5pm, which was pretty bad. If you know the hotel is packed (which you do), employ more cleaners to get the job done.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Stuff are not friendly, no smile no welcome no bye, when it comes to pool side menu, Me and my wife ordered Lobsters and we was hungry and excited for our lunch, 1st we waited for almost 1 hour 30 for our orders, and when we received the food, what we got was carbonara with Prawns and Beef.. My worst experience in a Five Star Hotel, i think The Three stars hotel has a beter service and good behavior stuff's

Only the room and the club lounge

• Club Room - Free Upgrade to Club Plus Double Room

The bed was hard even for a travelled family in the Asia region where firm beds are common. We had buffet breakfast at level 1 on the first day and the food was cold and flavorless on a scale of 1-10 it would get a 1 at best. This area was not clean, stale and outdated. On day 2 we had cigarette smoke come through our air conditioning that stank the room out. The manager that attended was clueless. Offer one was for air freshener, offer two was a room half the size of our 55m room, eventually offer 3 was the same room on another floor. This resolved the issue. The rooms and hotel is tired and is not grand as in the title of Grand Millennium Bring on a makeover

The service in the club lounge was good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Upgrade the rooms, mattresses and pillows.

Great location. Staff great but the hotel rooms and bathrooms need updating. Looking a bit sad and old. The pillows are soft but also need replacing. Believe it or not, it was the nice pillows from my last stay that brought me back.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Facilities are old and is in need for a facelift. Carpark to lobby is very difficult to navigate with flights of steps and not convenient for luggages/wheelchairs

Location is perfect and walkable to most of the malls and even KLCC

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Firstly we made two bookings as we arrived a day earlier then intended, this was explained during check-in and staff stated that was not a problem and we would not need to change rooms or anything. However the following night we received a phone call from the staff at 1am! to ask for more deposit and whether we were still in the room. We spoke with staff in the morning and they said they would investigate, no one got back to us so we had to ask the next day. They were not even apologetic for waking us up in the middle of the night when they could have checked their system to see how long we were staying instead of calling at a ridiculous time. Secondly the key cards to access our room would stop working every one to two days therefore we had to queue up to reactivate them 5 times in less than a week! Thirdly we requested late check out (6pm) and they supposedly put it in their system however we could not get into our room for 30 minutes and they said we had already checked out! We spoke with the duty manager and he could not have cared less and offered no apology whatsoever. Very poor service for such a highly rated hotel.

Fantastic location, friendly staff on the door.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel and located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Just next to Pavilion Shopping Center and within walking distance to everything. Very cheap if comparing to others 5 star hotel just across the road. Marriot etc. I would highly recommend for traveler if you are staying round Bintang Walk Area.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location, door staff very welcoming

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The windows of the rooms were thin, could hear noise from the road on and off if staying facing the road.

A pleasant stay in this hotel. Convenient and happening place as located at shopping belt in KL, next to Pavilion.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Though the room’s decor needs some refurnishing , it is comfortable and clean. You just cross the road and are in almost all shopping malls! Very well located!

• Grand Deluxe Room

The staff sometimes stressful at the time many peoples check in at the same time.

Hotel location was great, value of money for the Hotel cleanliness and facilities, and relaxing places in Bukit Bintang area, I will stay in this Hotel again.

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

Vary poor arrangements for breakfast and bath towel look clean but after wiping your body towel give vary bad smell you need to take bath again and to use your own towel.

Nothing I like

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My only criticism would be regarding the wi-fi, which just did not work at all, no matter how many times I tried or where in the building I was.

Fantastic room with wonderful view, property is in a great location.

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

1. Hospitality, patience, honesty, very courteous & respectful which we received from all the wonderful staff who always smile especially the service manager Mr. Omar Fashah- credit to this manager 10/10 Who trained a wonderful staff excellent job sir.👍 2. Excellent location in front of shopping area/malls 3. There Restaurants served delicious food either breakfast, lunch, dinner especially the buffet and affordable price too. 4. Room are big compared to other hotels, the cleanliness, quick check in / check out and free upgrade to grand deluxe room which I had. 5. Free surprise cake & fruits for all the birthday celebrant - I was been totally surprised “ Touché 6. In terms of bed & comfortability- highly Exceeded my expectations. 7. I was right to choose this hotel. I will surely recommend it and never doubt of this hotel. 8. Safe and easy affordable taxi fare

No problems

Location was excellent and staff were fantastic always. The breakfast was good but most important when we had questions about restarunts or daily tours we had excellent service.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First thing first, it took about 30-45 minutes for our room to be ready after checking in. And that’s after several follow-ups at the counter. Imagine if I were just to sit down and wait, how long would it take? Second thing is the refrigerator. This was the second consecutive time that I’ve been staying at Grand Millenium and this was also the second time the refrigerator was not working. I only realised this during the night time when I was about to put some food and drinks to be consumed during Sahur time. I know I can be fussy and demand to change the room but I was just tired to move my things around. And I did highlight this the next day but the person at the counter just responded by saying he was not sure of that.

Location wise is excellent!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The decor is starting to get dated - it’s been awhile since any of the elements had changed.

Access to Pavillion and most of Bukit Bintang. Comfortable bed.

• Grand Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Club Double Room

There was nothing we didn't like about the property

The rooms were great. The staff were amazing, especially the club room staff. Very friendly and very attentive to our needs.

• Club Double Room

I am disgusted by the disparity in level of services received by Asian guests and by WHITE CAUCASIAN guests at the Club Lounge. I've been staying at the hotel for a week and no one came to welcome me or ask about my day throughout my stay. Which is not an issue for me. However, the moment my WHITE EUROPEAN boyfriend came to visit me at the hotel, he was greeted superbly and warmly by the staff the the Club Lounge who specifically came up to him to ask about his stay while ignoring me! GM, you have to leave your white worshiping colonial past behind. NOT RETURNING.

• Club Double Room

NOT RETURNING. I paid extra for Club Rooms, which are newly renovated rooms. But when I arrived, they put me in an old non-renovated room and had to audacity argue that: "This a a Club floor, all rooms on this floor are Club Rooms." The dusty old room they put me in is decorated in an 80s Trump style. The room didn't match the photos online. I was so disappointed that the staff argued that it is a Club Room just because it happened to be on the same floor as other renovated rooms. Much better trained hospitality staff would have offered to switch my rooms and apologized that there was a mismatch in expectations, and a clear breach of contract. Also, the check in staff at the Lobby was slow and unenthusiastic with guests. But oh well they have the time and energy to chit chat among themselves cuz that's what's important.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Entrance cordoned off at around 1+ am, cab could not enter hotel lobby and we had to walk in the rain from the roadside. Bad experience.

Sweet gesture of a whole cake for anniversary celebrations :)

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pillows were too soft The shower was of low-medium pressure 😔 The veins on the black marble in the foyer were distracting - I nearly miss the steps 😞

The staff were helpful and friendly Rooms were clean and spacious

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel itself is getting old and some places might require some touch up. I normally would enjoy a bath when I checked in to a hotel, however I am quite reluctant to jump into the bath tub for this one as it seems to have stain from before.

The location was excellent, room was spacious and clean.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The key staff were not approachable and friendly. There are ways of speaking to people and making them understand your hotel rules. They need some grooming skill in that department. They need to be more pleasant and approachable as they represent your hotel.

We we’re upgraded and that was due to the hiccup of being allocated a smoking room which we did not request initially!

• Grand Deluxe Room

Would have otherwise been a perfect 2 night stay if not for this: I chose this hotel because I am someone with phobia of the lifts called Agrophobia. I am ok with glass lifts and Grand Millennium had one glass lift. However, I was so disappointed to know that the only glass lift underwent maintenance on the second day of my stay. Asked a staff of the hotel and he said it will be up back the next day but it didn't too. Also, upon returning I left an important document at my hotel room and only realized it late at night. Gave the hotel a call and he did not offer to check on it but immediately said they did not receive any missing items from the room. I'm still hoping they would call me back with good news cause I remember leaving it at the room. Though this is due to my carelessness, appreciate if anyone can lend me a helping hand.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bidet toilet, inconsistent shower heater sometimes the water is too hot & sometimes the water suddenly turn cold

The view from the room and its convenient location.

• Club Room - Free Upgrade to Club Plus Double Room

Noise in the pool area from aircon cooling tower vents from adjoining property. At least the noise is constant so you don't hear it after a while.

Excellent buffet breakfast, or if you book a club room, breakfast in the 18th floor club, albeit with less choice than the main breakfast room.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is a nice hotel but aging, it needs a through clean up in the Jacuzzi, sunna and steam area.

Good location for shoppers who will spend few days walking n shopping

• Club Double Room

Very slow and long check in and payment process (took awhile to get out club room ready). Key cards did not work properly in the lift, we spent a lot of time in the lift trying to get to our floor. Room did not look as clean (bed sheets were crumpled, dusty curtains) and rooms need improvement - shower head was leaking, limited plugs for charge and no usb ports! (very disappointed with this one) Breakfast at the mills cafe was ridiculous with the long queues and unnnecessary check in at the counter. Breakfast was not good at all. Coffee could be better.

Close proximity to big malls such as pavillion, lot 10 etc. Staff were friendly and tried their very best to accomodate. Thank goodness for availability of breakfast at the club lounge and mini buffet during evening cocktails.

• Club Room - Free Upgrade to Club Plus Double Room

Staff not cooperate well some of them, room card almost daily failure, reception one from staff clearing for customers. So, you need to wait long time for finish any thing.

Facility of hotel good in general, no issues

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is fantastic, it is right smack in Jalan Bukit Bintang. The malls are within walking distant so if you are here to shop, this is the perfect hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Need to work on more on the check in process. It was so so slow. Saw other unhappy faces that were quieing to check in. When it was my turn to check in, staff didnt even apologize for the long wait.

Location is good. Surrounded by shopping malls. Finding good food is convenient.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When I want to check out, I had been wait more then 15min for the Q. Cos the counter only have 2 staff, pls consider arrange more staff during public holiday

Location is very good, next door is pavilion shopping

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Quite disappointed with the check-in time. Check in time suppose to be at 2pm. Reach the hotel at about 1.10pm. But was told to come back abt 2.45pm but when I came back it's still not ready. Did not get into the room after about 3+. Bed not so comfortable, pillow a bit too soft. The valet charges is quite expensive.

Location was good. Cleanliness ok.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The long check-in time was beyond my comprehension. Arrived at 1pm and waited till 7pm to check in. Totally ridiculous having to spend one night's worth of money and only to check in at 7pm. The Hotel did not even bother to compensate us in any ways for making us wait. Grand M does not feel like 5 star hotel, at least the service rendered is a far cry from 5 star. That long wait was a really bad start to our holiday as my elderly parents had nowhere to rest between 1pm to 7pm and ended up feeling unwell throughout the entire holiday. Perhaps, they don't show any sign of urgency to guests who booked the rooms via Booking.com.

The king sized bed is comfortable but the pillows are too soft and no support at all. Cleanliness of the room in overall can be improved. Good location to pavilion shopping mall.

• Club Double Room

You need to dress up a little for club lounge. You can't wear flip flops there.

Quick checkin. Club room really nice and large. Club lounge was great for chilling along with free non alcoholic drinks.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The air freshener in the lobby, only one ramp on the side which was inconvenient for parents wheeling strollers

The spaciousness of the room and proximity to shopping centres

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast was disappointing,egg ommelette had too much liquid when cut. service was slow. check in/out was slow not a 5 star quality. beds not comfy.

• Grand Deluxe Room

Registration time and check out need to have better system to shorten the time to reduce your customer to stand. Plus.. clear signage check in and out would be better improvement.

I’m having a great time staying here... Great room service.. Great ambiance.... And I love the way they setting for table for my lunch.. 😘😘

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Description of the hotel mentioned sound proof wall, really doubt it as activities from corridor could be heard, along with rooms beside.

The service staff made me feel special, addressing me by name, looking after my needs before my approaching them for assistance. Staff was always smiling and attentive, my first visit and I felt like a Long lost family member. My partner and I agreed that we would no longer hop and try other hotels, instead, look forward to a return stay.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool area could do with a little refurbishment.

1. Best location in Bukit Bintang, possibly the best. It’s literally next door to Pavilion Mall, Fahrenheit and Lot 10. Easy access to KLCC via the Pavilion gateway. 2. The staff and service and the property is top notch, from check in to check out. 3. The deluxe rooms are extremely spacious and comfortable with all the essential amenities. 4. Turn down service is available on request (anytime), which is a extremely useful and needed. 5. Housekeeping is excellent.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Dining in (room service) foods are a bit tasteless.

Very friendly staff & frontdesk staff but not the manager (a few with serious faces). Location was aweaome & extremely convenient for shoppers.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Was ver disappointed during check in when I tried to reduced to 7 nights stay instead of 8 nights. Was told by reception that it is not possible due to booking .com policy. FYI I did not reserve hotel on non refundable condition and crate applied to me is not from non refundable rate. Very disappointed

coffee served for breakfast always not hot enough and problem on getting waiters attention to serve coffee

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air-condition was way too hot, two temperature celsius cooler would be better. I reckon this is a centrally controlled ac system, in which hotel management/policy of conserving energy, ie saving cost but at the discomfort of customers.

Its location. Access to hotel rooms.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The light in the lobby are too dim especially the floor was black

The room are spacious bed are comfortable only disadvantage is room lightning been controlled by master once click all light went off cannot choose to let any light stay on

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The smoking floor stints right after you walk into the corridor Operator didn’t relay my message to front desk on my request !!! Wasted my time

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bath tub is abit unclean and air-cond is too cold for me in the night. It will be perfect if massage service cheaper and working hour extended to 12am, that's just my suggestion anyway due to great to have massage after warm bath in the night. Bathrobes can be more comfortable and better quality so we can really feel like home! =)

The facilities and the room condition is fulfilled my expectation. Comfortable to stay as all necessary are here, u don't feel like going out though! Very good service of staffs here, full of enthusiasm and caring.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The wifi connection is spotty. The shower taps are old school and waste alot of water trying to calibrate the right water temperature.

Location is prime although the hotel is a little dated.

• Club Plus Double Room

Very bad communication with staff they are try not to close to you to help you I request my lagagge I stayed 50 minutes till they bring it to me and there hospitality not good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

upon check in we were served by Staff name Joyce who assist us in checking in, she didnt greet us with any smile in fact her face was so black and did not seems approachable at all when we get a lil missed up with the reservations. Her face was really pissed off with us. i was very disappointed with her service as a front desk reception the more u should be polite and helpful , what important is you got to SMILE to make people day, especially to your guests!

Love the hotel very comfortable and sucha a breeze for us, as the moment we step out the hotel we can already see Pavillion right infront of us! superb location!

• Grand Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Club Double Room

The view from our room was not the best!!! Also the big gripe was that there was very little drawer space and we had to keep underwear and swimwear in a suitcase. Not good for a luxury hotel.

We were in a Club Rom and could have breakfast in the Club Lounge or restaurant. We preferred the restaurant as there was a wider choice & we both liked different things for breakfast. We also loved the evening drinks and snacks in the Club Lounge. A great idea and gave extra value to our stay.

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

The stragic location enables visitors especially tourist to walk around the nearby shopping complexes conveniently.But there is 1 thing that can be improved, the room card keys. I was issued with 3 cards but only 1 card was actively used . Another 2 cards were not able to function even though after resetting at the front desk counter. Hopefully this matter will be resolved before my next visit . Thank you

• Grand Deluxe Room

One of the lights was not working and the sink was chocked. It should have been taken note by the housekeeper and the information passed on to get them repaired. Nevertheless, they were rectified when I informed the hotel.

The room was spacious and all the amenities were there. It looked luxurious.

• Grand Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Club Double Room

the check in could be a little faster

the ambience ... very efficient friendly and helpful staff ..... the facilities in the club class room were superb.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was given a room for handicap that has no bath tub without me requesting. But fortunately, i called and ask for room change and they proceed for me after half hour waiting.

The location is perfect!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The upkeep room to late till evening only done 3.30 and not convenient for guest. the reception call to ask what time I leave/chck out, fine very irritating.... my room the lights trip off twice after an hour I chck in

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

Water pressure at our room (top floor) and aircon was bad. Room was too warm. Confusion over breakfast as we were charged an extra person and it was rectified upon check-out. However it was a bad experience even though we were a returning regular guest.

Hotel was always clean and very comfortable. Very good location for shopping and night life! Will return again in a few months.

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

The lighting at the lobby is too dim. As the flooring and stairs are in shinning black, it will be pretty easy to trip and fall. Especially for the elderly and children. The room lighting is too dim too. Should have more lighting option. Traffic is a major problem but if you are driving, it's not applicable.

Convenient location, surrounded by shopping centers. Restaurants and food courts surrounded the hotel, very clean, nice and cozy environment. Train station is within walking distance and it's easy to travel around.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in was horrendous. Staff are so unrestrained. We arrived late and it took nearly an hour to get a room only after asking staff member several times if I could.speak to her boss. I booked this over 2 months ago and a room should have been ready for us. Breakfast check in, they asked to sign a receipt with a payment amount prior to entering. I asked what for as breakfast was included in the package. The lady said it was for their internal records. When we checked out later the next day they wanted to charge me for breakfast. I refused and started to walk out and the manager chased me to find out why I wasn't paying. They asked me to prove that breakfast was included. Luckily In had a screen print of the booking. The manager then took a photo of my booking with the breakfast paid in full. They had no record of this, very unprofessional I thought. I always stay at Traders in KL, and I thought of trying somewhere different for a change. Manager was apologetic and was kind enough to walk us out the door.

The location was excellent, grand hotel with lack of customer service.

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

The ramp at the lobby for stroller use was far end and led to the back of the Concierge counter. Also there isn't any ramp/slope from carpark entrance to hotel building and there were quite a few flights of stairs to carry our stroller & luggage.

Excellent buffet breakfast spread! The private check-in for Club Rooms felt very sophisticated. Location couldn't be any better as it was a minute walk to Pavilion! The hotel has sisha lounge which was convenient and featured a windy balcony!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Traffic outside can get heavy at certain timing.

Hotel was very clean. It made staying there very comfortable. Hotel is very welcoming. Staff were nice. Location is good. Pavillion Mall just beside us. Made it easy to go out and buy something at any time. Place is always busy. Hence it felt safe at anytime of the day.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The level of quality in service is not consistent. Checking in and checking out were very pleasant - greeted and entertained by Filipino staff (I recall names Sharifah & Lee I think). They did their level best to make sure things were at ease for us. However, it’s a shame that some local staff seems to be more ‘caring’ and somewhat biased to Caucasian customers.

Location is excellent - close to major shopping malls/areas within walking distance. Also has convenience of going around using Monorail or Grab.

• Grand Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Club Double Room

Staff were more attentive and focused on caucasian guests. Observed different standard of service to local guests vs caucasian guests. Only 2 staff at the business center were good. Cant remember their names - one Malay lady from Kedah and Wynn were good and helpful. Bfast selection at the business center was extremely poor. Ordered the sunnny side up eggs, but did not come with hash browns. When questioned, they did not have any and did nothing to compensate. No good service - only if when i had to go ask then only glass or ice or service is provided. Compared to caucasian guests who did not have to ask and were provided. Staff should be providing excellent service to all races and not selectively to caucasian guests only.

Nice hotel, nice location.

• Club Double Room

Nothing could be better than it is now

I have been staying there for many years now. I love the club rooms and the outdoor setting. Its very relaxing. What also makes the Hotel so special are the doormen and the porters there. They know me by name and its like meeting friends again. Its always good to see the same staff there whenever I stay at the Hotel. I always look forward to seeing them. In all, I love that place and I could not and would not stay anywhere else when I am in KL.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Concierge staff behaviour is inconsistent. There is a general lack of empathy and friendliness.

Unbeatable location and convenience of shopping. Strong wifi.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

THE MINI BAR TOO MUCH DRINK AND THE SNACK CONDIMENT IS TOO MUCH, NO MEMO TO INFO OUR GUEST THAT SNACK AND MINI BAR DRINK MUST TO PAY.. NOT GOOD.. I BELIEVED THAT.. MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT MINI BAR AND SNACK MUST PAY..SO IN THE END..GUEST TAKE OUR SNACK AND MINI BAR..AND MUST PAY TOO EXPENSIVE.. MUST HAVE SOME SMALL.MEMO TO INFO OUR GUEST THAT OUR MINIBAR MUST PAY..NOT COMPLIMENTARY...THE TOILETS MUST HAVE GOOD PIPING..DONT USE MODERN BOWL.. OUR MUSLIM MUST CLEANUP PROPERLY.. PLESE CHANGE OUR ADD ON PIPING NEAR BOWL..

STRATEGIC LOCATION..NEAR MALL

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

it was our anniversary and they didn’t care . Need refurbishment, breakfast doesn’t have much of Arabic cuisine , Finally water heater problems .

Staff are friendly, Location

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms need renovation. Lots of things was old painting of the walls dirty and the rooms aren't clean. Maybe 10 years ago it was a nice hotel but time flies. Keep it up

Management is very responsive. Staff super nice.

• Club Double Room

I did not like the room looking and the dirty widows and the lounge club only few hours in day contain snak and the rest day only drinks , this is not the club as i know

i like the location and the reception when they meet me at the door and make early check in .

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was upgraded on my last day to a "deluxe" room, but I found the more basic room on the 8th floor, quieter, more comfortable, and with better WiFi.

Right in the middle of KL, though I actually prefer the area near the Petronas towers (less overrun with tourists). The staff are very professional and friendly, and my (first) room was fairly quiet and comfortable. I didn't get a chance to taste the breakfast, but the rooftop pool is definitely nice. As silly as it sounds, the lobby is very fragrant and inviting.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room air con wasn’t working very well so it was quite warm at night. We did get the technician to attend to it and though it was better it was still below the coolness we preferred.

The location and staff were friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Efficiency in booking team is not great. I had a voucher from the MH reward program and they made a mistake in double booking me in the reservation with my additional night of booking (via booking.com). I ended up having to pay for 2 nights cause the reservation team do not want to help... Hygiene especially in the restaurant for breakfast was not good. The juice area is very wet and no rubber mate to avoid people from slipping and it is dangerous. Restaurant staff are not very happy at work. Finally also the free voucher that was issued (Rm50) upon check-in can't be use in Bistro 160.

Location is great. Book is spacious.

• Deluxe Room - Free Upgrade to Grand Deluxe Room

Service was poor. They put us in the wrong room type initially and we had to wait hours for a twin room. We kept being told someone would call and they never did. In the restaurant there was never any waiters around no one offered coffee or tea. The spa had poor treatments and the spa pool was out of order. My friend had her nails done and came back with 4 cut fingers and the salon staff told her it was normal! Terrible. It was a very busy period due to some sports tournaments on at the time however that doesn’t excuse it completely.

Room was clean

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They should improve their breakfast buffet. They have plenty of choices, but the food doesn't taste good. Definitely with the charges and price of room, the food quality can be improved significantly.

The location is excellent for people to visit malls and shopping. The Chinese food courts are just 4 mins walk away. Stuff members are also very helpful in arranging private taxi for guests. Rooms and beds are really comfortable.

Browse Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur traveller photo gallery