Reviews of Grand Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur 4 stars

72 Jalan Pahang, 53000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#211 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

1. Parking fee
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

1. The room light is too dark. 2. Your website for booking.com do not have any smoking guest item box. 3. The cake desert shop do not have guest discount rare and promotion 4. Not too much meals menu can be select. Always hot foods

1. Parking fee 2. Good environment 3. Easy to get a transport

good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

the washroom is not so clean esp the toilet bowl.. please lahhh. and some more give extra pillow.. usually there are at least 2 pillows for 1 bed.

I just want to thank the aunty who make tosey.. her tosey (plus the coconut dip- I forgot what it is) is excellent. I ate 4 of it for my breakfast. it really make my day.. tqvm she is also smile all the time and friendly. will come again for tosey.

It was a nice short trip but was hoping for a better facility inside the bathroom
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Asked for king size bed, but when arrived only been informed it was not available. Have to fork out extra RM50 just to get an upgrade which was not convenient. Should have been informed much earlier by hotel staff before arrival. Hotel number not working in the middle of the night and was connected to cafe and not reservation. The bathroom's ventilation not working properly. the toilet was full of mist after taking a hot bath. Water from the shower was dripping to the floor and was not dried even until morning.

Location was nice as it was situated in the middle of Kuala Lumpur. There were some eateries nearby so you have some other choices. Nearby to LRT.

Toilet leakage and no hot water, the bed sheet smelly and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Toilet leakage and no hot water, the bed sheet smelly and the floor sticky, the cleaner at the lift never respect guest,busy to complete their work and ask guest to wait,eventhough he knew guess in the hurry. Really need more upgrading. Very frustrated.

The food from room service was good!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The location and I didn’t get a room with the Twin Towers view like they claimed.

The food from room service was good! Especially the satay and aglio olio. Staff were very nice!

If the hotel was not the venue of the event I was attending
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Room service food was bad.Don't order from the Indian restaurant downstairs called Olas.You are bound to be sorely disappointed.The walls are thin,so if you get a room with a door that connects to an adjoining room,be prepared to hear 'everything'.Toilet and shower is archaic.Hot water availability is erratic.Toilet does not flush well and after using it actually overflows.Happened twice.

Big rooms.Comfortable beds.Unfortunately besides the location,that's about the only upside is this place for the price that you pay.

A bit upset.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

My 4th time staying here. But I always didn't get what I requested for. Always no double bed for me. Again the reason will be - upon availability. Paying for the room with KLCC's view, but keep getting the vice versa. So upset!

The size of the room and the relaxing bathtub.

It was not what we deserved. We only got sick.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Bathroom was not clean. TV very poor signal. We all got ill in the hotel. The facilities were not open at all time. Very expensive food. More like a 2 star motel than anything else. poor service. no sandals and toothbrush. had to ware shoes all the time. freezing toilet floor. nothing decent in the room. outside was like scrape yards and low class shops. poor english and guidelines. even the map they gave me was old. No decent place to see in radius of few Km. very expensive to move around. costed more than 50 MYR from KL-sentral to hotel. poor train and bus access.

The bell man and door man were the best things.

Enjoyed stay.
    • Deluxe Room BBF-KLCC View

Very convenient location within main city, most of tourist attractions are in proximity of 3/5KM. Easy conveyance availability, well known and landmark property of KL City. Restaurant is very good, especially for Indian cuisines.

Strange but ok, more or less. If you're white, stay down town, they see more westerners there.
    • Deluxe Room BBF-KLCC View

They didnt pick us up as requested and no reason why not, tuff luck attitude. When water was requested for our room to both house keeping and room service they declined to acknowledge it but were quick to point me to the gift shop where i can buy it myself. It seemed to me that Westerners arent as welcome as other guests and their security people are really strange. Dressed as commando's they jump on their radios at the sight of a westerner the way Trumps border agents do at the sight of a Mexican then eyeball you until out of their sight even following but pay little attention to other ethnic groups, Indians, Middle Easterners, Pakistani's, Chinese, Malay etc. They snoop in your room while you're gone even though you put the privacy required tag on the door to keep them out, even a few times while in our room they show up with a small bottle of shampoo or something to see if we are in there. If it wasnt for all the weirdness the place was pretty nice and food was fair except breakfast always cold and had the runs for 2 days from dinner one night.

Hotel is well deserved 4 star, comfortable but not very convenient to main attractions. Good value

Location was pretty far out from central Kuala Lumpur. Drainage in bathroom was fairly poor with toilet making strange gurgling noises when flushed.

Junior Suite size was very good. District views from 21st floor were great especially all the lights at night. Swimming pool was great. Staff very courteous and efficient. Check in and Check out smooth.

Hidden charges
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

There's a hidden charges by the hotel that is 1% of the the value stated during booking the room.I don't know whether booking.com or the hotel should be blamed.

Frustrated

please improve the room service other wise everything is good.

didn't prepared towel and tooth brush & tooth paste. i had a few time call's for room service to get some stuff but no one is answering.

the price is worth.

Very polite n smile staff,,
    • Seasons Crest

Given 2 access card ,,1 can open the other 1 cannot...night time after i came back from ghkl due y son hving major operation,,i cannot open the door..i when down to the recep, they help me,,but still cannot managed,,i call the hotel thr my hp,,a guy came n excanged the access card still fail,,,then their manager came to recharged the battery still canot, n ask me to go to 30th flr, junior suit to rest while they do something w the door..about 1115pm,,i managed to take my luggage n stay at junior suite..although very tired, i appreciate with what they did...thank u all nngrand seasons kl

Very polite n smile staff,,

The hotel is good with a good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The stuff and check-in process is so long, it was raining and we asked for an umbrella they were so slow and took a deposite to give us and umbrella!!

The hotel is good with a good location

Less than expected.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Rooms not so clean, beds are not comfy at all, I could feel the bed springs. Sound isolation was bad, outdoor sounds were heard inside the room all night. Bathrooms are not well maintaine, a lot of stuff were not working inside.

Feel very good during our stay. Enjoyed a lot in different places and shopping.

Room is wide and comfortable. Staff are caring, feel like home. Food court at ground floor is very good. Food are teasty and eye catching. They arrange tour progam if requested. Very caring and guidance of the front desk is really appriciable.

Value for money as it is a 4 stars hotel.
    • Deluxe Room- KLCC View

We’ve to wait for the room to be cleaned and only can be checked in in the afternoon. But we get to upgraded to executive room by adding a little money which is still reasonable.

Value for money as it is a 4 stars hotel.

nice view from the room, clean, and staff at counter very...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Lobby staff was rude while i was dropping my luggage at lobby to check in. I was told that I cannot park my Myvi there to drop by luggage and asked to park elsewhere, while there is no problem for the other BMW/Mercedes doing it. This happened on my second visit. This doesn't happen to me during the first time I've been there.

nice view from the room, clean, and staff at counter very helpful.

An excellent place to stay in Kuala Lumpur.

Nothing so far.

I like the room environment. It best location. In the moddle of the town. Not noisy. Easy asses for transport. Clean toilet,good bed but this time the Astro we dnt get any Tamil channel. Other than that everything is good. This hotel is very near to IJN and Hkl . Im often staying here for my regular chec up.

In general very pleasant.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The communication of the total payable was not done properly which resulted in a delay in check-out, although the problem was resolved.

Over all the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Staff is helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing, even in the foyer when busy. Although the hotel is slightly out of the central shopping area, it is well connected by the KL monorail and hotel shuttle service. 10 min die by monorail an you are in Bukit Bintang Walk!

Bad experience & traumatize, never come back here anymore
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The security is bad. The valet parking staff(Indian guy) for the hotel kick the parking cone to my 4 months old baby inside stroller with intent to injured us just because we ask a question about the rules of 24 hours valet parking. we want to make a police report but the manager in charge informed the valet parking was not under the hotel services but the receipt under the grand season. how we know about that? we just a guest. this bad experience to us. we will not stay here anymore and will not recommend to stay in this hotel until the management will apology to us and our baby. i dont think they will care about this because during that time we are terrified and helpless and the manager didn't do anything to help us or calm us down. we are so disappointed with the security and behavior of staff. totally not recommended this hotel to any of our friend and family

the food is good and bed is comfortable.

I was booking this hotel under non reundable term.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

I was booking this hotel under non reundable term. I acknowledge that. Unfortunately i have to check out early. 1st i ask the receptionist if possible to get refund. The guy said i need to wait as the will call me after i return from dinner. When i back, asking for the responses they said i need to ask other staff on the next day. In the morning i ask again. They said need to call Booking.com. i called Booking.com and they said need to check with hotel. I was treat like a ball. Then i call the receptionist again after 3 trial. Just tell me directly at first place that i cant get refund. So that i dont have to waste my energy. 1 spend 2 days to get confirmation.

Awesome!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Minor things are not so clean. Nothing major.

Very good Hotel. Very friendly staff. Very convenient for travel and shopping. Awesome Gym. Really good stay!

Unexpectedly memorable!!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Check in at 1:48am on 21 May took longer cos the front office personnels were not at the counter, except the night duty manager who was frantically helping some earlier guests who were already waiting for sometime before my arrival from KLIA 2. No explanation given for the extra charge added until I sought clarification later in the evening after checking my online booking. Couldn't find any slippers in the room after searching the whole room - including the drawers. Walked barefooted in the room. Was surprised that there was no complimentary toothbrush kit. Couldn't find the printed hotel directory in the room. Used towel was not replaced on 21 May morning housekeeping round. Hotel needs a little sprucing up in many ways and forms - hotel looks and smells "old", though it's spacious.

The bed was comfortable. The cheesecakes were fabulous! 2nd day (21 May) front office staff was more helpful. Enjoyed the convenience of the nearby bus stops and monorail station, in addition to the nearby shopping area.

Front desk staff and the place is good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The toilet is not good and the housekeeping..when i extend room ask them to make up my room..is too late...5x i call housekeeping..from 10am till 3pm..

Staff is good

Good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Your staff at the front office not practised cfc enough. I have been waiting for ticket parking without anyone greet me or ask me to wait for a while. And they didn’t say sorry for that also. Hotel is nice but some of staff didn’t helping also. Only some not all.

Not so good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

House Keeping is worst Hotel's computer software require up grading. Something wrong with the management. Worst thing is if you for anything for example if you want to make a local call the operator will ask if we made any deposit.

Breakfast and staff cooperation

not my favourite place to stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

having difficulty during check-in: they cannot find my booking detail -i have to 'resend' confirmation email & I have to pay full charge 'in cash'

Good staycation with nice view

Breakfast was so-so only and not much selection. Swimming pool on the 11th floor was too windy/cold to swim during the evening.

Room was looking newer than expected. Got a corner room so we have 2 views. Staff was professional and friendly. It was the closest hotel to Istana Budaya, literally less than 5mins away on a Friday evening during evening peak hours which is awesome.

nice room, affordable, friendly staff

none

i always book this hotel each time i go to KL. the selection of food during breakfast is something that i've been looking for. the room is spacious enough to accommodate me and my family. my boys enjoy the pool very much.

Awesome place to stay, my partner found the drinking...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Awesome place to stay, my partner found the drinking fountain in the bath room useful :P In seriousness... the staff was amazing and the place was convenient for us.

Okay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The room looks clean but missing a few toiletries e.g toothbrush and hotel slippers. Breakfast spread not great.

Excellent location. Near to LRT station. Great city view.

Good friendly staff
    • Deluxe Room BBF-KLCC View

Crowd control..if a group of tourist especially mainland china please advise to keep their volume down..half bus of them is as loud as a stadium

Good friendly staff

I need to go to HKL for my follow up after my surgery. And i found only Grand Seasons is the best hotel..
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

No ASTRO RIA and ASTRO PRIMA channel... Haha.. just kidding. Anyway, can you please add those channels in your TV channel list.. ? Too many english channel..

not enjoying stay as we expected.

Beware of people asking money from client. I experienced it twice . Security should be more alert about people come in and out. Most of switches in my room do no work and faint lights.

Spacious room, nice pool my kids really love it. We love the variety of food and very responsive staff at counter Ms Izaty.

Had been staying there few times before without any prob but...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Had been staying there few times before without any prob but this time had a very bad experince. Had prob with the electricity on arival in the room. Need to call electritian and same prob occurred on second nite. They should have changed the room on first night but nothing had been done

Everything is good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

I found one bottle at the back of the chair which is not mine. I guess the housekeeping misslook the bottle 😊

I like the ambiance once i enter the hotel.

Grand exterior, Meh interior
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Slow check-in process eventhough i was the only person in line. Toilet was a little dirty and you can see hairs under the wash basin. Despite the excellent looking lobby the interior reminds me of the late 90s.

Ample of free parking spots (verify before exit) Excellent breakfast

The most value for money stay for the spacious size of the room and location.

The Hotel didn't check our room for traces of cigarette smoke from previous guest as I requested earlier in Booking.com request column. Had to wait for more than 30 minutes for our room replacement.

1- The welcoming staff. 2- The room is so spacious and value for money for a 4 Stars Hotel services. 3- Excellent room dining food.

Overall, im satisfied and will recommend to friend and family
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Management need to provide parking pass during check in. Quite difficult everytime need to validate the parking pass when need to go out. They also need to add extra pillow. One single bed should have at least 2 pillow. One is not enough..

I got clean room, bathroom was ok, my daughter really enjoy it. I got KLCC view and it super nice. Breakfast for me average. They can improve the sambal nasi lemak. Need to show foreigners how sambal nasi lemak really taste..

I used to stay with Grand Season several times before this.
    • Seasons Crest

During my stay, I cannot get into my room and was asked to go down to reception 2 times before they sent a staff to follow me to the room and assisted me on opening the door. Which was not a big problem for me. It just that Grand Season staffs can be more attentive and polite during my check out time. No eye contact, no smiles. The staff just take my card and said okay.

I used to stay with Grand Season several times before this. I got no problem with their facilities. All great and breakfast is good.

Okay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

We have to move room twice. First wrong key to the room number inform..Second after 1 night stay air con was quite noisy and bathtub clogged so we request other room. We stay in a better room upon request. Thankyou

An excellent ambience and awesome food. TASTY food <3
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Grand seasons delete our booking even we have told them that we checking in late. we are driving from singapore at night. we reach there at 4 am tired and exhausted and they made us wait at the reception more then 30 minutes. for BOOKING.COM.. i might consider booking from here bcoz they never include the taxes and the foreign are not included. t instead of 422 i paid 600 plus. so foreigners please take note.

clean place and the security guards provided excellent services. the guy who opens the door. he is so nice asking us to wait inside while our uber driver arrives. keep up the good services. forgot to take his name. an indian boy. and for the counter people they could be more friendlier and maybe smile more. the room- super clean. bUT no toothbrush and room slippers . hope they can look into this. anyway ive been to grand season more than 4-5 times. sometimes my hubby book this place.the food -they catered for all types of people. i love indian and malay food and it was excellent!!

Save your money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Unfortunately there are a few things. First of all the room was very oldish and not clean at all. The windows were very dirty. Also the room had a uncomfortable smell all the time. We defintely wouldnt book there again.

The only thing we liked was the view.

comfortable rooms and nice view of KL skyline

confusion about the room occupancy,booked 3 rooms for 6 adults.They refused to make one room triple occupancy,not clearly stated in the booking policy.

Junior suites recommended,convenient location ,close to mono rail.

During stay 25feb-4mar one of staff at reception he...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

First of all some staff , I don't like some reception and bell boy service it's seem lazy.  Some not helpful.   but some is really helpful.  when I am arrived at the hotel. no one help me, no bell boy service or someone to stand by at the door to open the door or help me , no one escort me, I carry with all my luggage.. until security walk to ask me then I said check in after that I walk inside the hotel have a few person talk, at least have someone take my luggage and Send it to room for me. not first impression, but okay with check-in.first day. Next second day I decide to stay more night , I went to the lobby at reception, expect will can pay like same the day before.  and then done I don't have to worried for room expenses and taxes. When I am at the reception a guy service me the day before,  he have guests ,he is busy.  then I asked some another one of staff in reception,  she is not helpful at all, & unfriendly . not even think try to help me and see my booking at all.  I just want bring money pay for the hotel room she just denied me and let me come again tomorrow when reservation office open, oh!my God. I don't want to said this , how come the hotel of 4 star is treat with a customer like this ? Even though I told her yesterday I also can pay in same time yesterday,  why today can not? I just recover from sickness and i expected get a convenience. and this issue for reception duty to do for all clients extend to stay your hotel even reservation office close. you have to handle for a customer. not like just said denied and let them come next day. I bring money to pay but you denied me said come back next day is feel like unprofessional in your duty. Luckily, a staff guy reception to help me the day before, he come to handle up what I want then problem solved at least this hotel still have a person professional enough for services to a guests as willing.

During stay 25feb-4mar one of staff at reception he impressed me with a good service, kind and helpful. I was got sick during stay, I have to extend staying more couple day, because the weather and raining. That's day I take pill and wake up is late for can't reach reservation in time. reservation office is close, have to wait the next day.. I guess. but good at least one of staff nice reception, he is good receptionist friendly smile & very thoughtful.  Help me with my booking without have to wait reservation next day. That's night I can pay for the all expenses and taxes government.  Good of service mind. I want to extend more day to stay same guy helpful help me again. After I got stunning from woman staff receptionist with denie to services me for make a payment for the room expenses and government taxes by said let me come back again tomorrow when reservation office open. wow so nicely services.!!!!!! In my opinion that hotel is not that bad is convenience 3-5 min to shopping mall, sunway putra mall by shuttle from the hotel provide About housekeeping during I was staying in the hotel at floor 27 he service impressive me he a good service to me about amenities in room, clean room, towels, change bed sheets and etc.doing a good job.. what I am request he just arrange for me so nice. My opinion bed is okay not too soft not too hard, about pillows is seem new and is useful perfectly for me I like it. About the room and the toilets is spacious. Room and toilet is big than I expected before chekck-in I got a room 2706 good of view. view at night , open the curtain, a view in kl at night.

A WONDERFUL AND RESTFUL DAY IN GRAND SEASONS HOTEL
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

There is no slipper in the room.

The bed is very comfortable. Also, I really want to emphasize the kindness of the staffs in this hotel. This is my forth time staying in this hotel. The receptionists and doormen are very professional and kind. The one who helped us carry the luggage is very polite and helpful. We tried the buffet dinner in the Seasons Coffee House. The food was good and all of the waiter and waitress there served us warmly. It was a truly restful night for us.

Pleasant and convenient
    • Deluxe Room- KLCC View

The checking in process which took quite a while to be settled because they couldn't find the reservation I've made through Booking.com and one of the receptionists suggested I register as a walk in guest, which I did not agree to because the rate would be higher

The sheets were not smelly this time around as they were the last few times I stayed there

Fair
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Full set of toiletries were not provided. Toothbrushes and toothpaste were not provided.

The location is strategic. It is within walking distance to monorail KL

A RESTFUL STAY IN GRAND SEASONS HOTEL
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

There is no slipper in the room. Also, the internet is not good enough. It takes time to access to the internet and only one mobile phone and one laptop can access to the internet at one time. We have two laptops so it is not convenient for us.

The bed is very comfortable!

when entering the bathroom, there's no toothbrush, hair...

when entering the bathroom, there's no toothbrush, hair brush and cotton buds provided. Only empty boxes arranged in toilet tray. after the complaining, only toothbrush and hair brush are given but no cotton buds are provided.

Overall it is a very comfortable stay. The room service is quick and the staff is always with a smil
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The tap water and the bathroom water are copper in color.

The bed is very comfortable and clean. The whole room is not so wide but with the arrangement of the furniture it looks big.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

My bed had springs hurting my back. Bathroom was very smelly throughout my entire stay no matter how much perfume I kept spraying. Staffs weren’t very friendly. Had to wait for my room even tho I pre booked it. Cleanliness of my bathroom was bad especially the bath tub and toilet bowl.

The escalator was very fast & I enjoyed the jazz music in the hall way. I appreciate that the staffs understood the meaning of urgent, got my room ready in 20 mins.

Amazing hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Amazing hotel with excellent location, friendly staff and comfortable room. Check in and out are so fast with lovely smiles. Very clean hotel. Public transports are in front of the hotel especially free buses red and blue lines and also chowkit station

Looking forward to stay at Grand Season.

Smoker room. Complete with sandal. Breakfast inclusive

Pay 200++ breakfast not included in the package.Ask to change to smoker room. Unluckily downgraded less a little bit with no breakfast and no sandal in the room

Fav Hotel
    • Deluxe Room- KLCC View

Not get a clear signal for TV and the got left tissue for previous guests in the rubbish bin rooms.

Special thanks to Nazirul (FOA) and his AFOM for room arrangement. Really appreciate that. Will come again and recommend to all.

Nothing to Comment.

It is good for Indians . Staff is very friendly. Food is very good. MRT is few meters away. Location is pleasant.. Close to Physical entertainment. One should not miss the Indian Braekfast.

Only breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Poor bathroom set No inform regarding deposit or message need to pay deposit Path way carpet no comfortable to walk.... So many......

Only breakfast

An old hotel with poor maintenance and dirty.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The bath tub was dirty and not functioning well (blocked drainage). Everythg looks very old. The blanket is smelly. Towels provided is worn off and has stained on it. Looks dirty. Drinking water is limited. The dressing table chair was broken.

Location is awesome.

Good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

If the hotel can provide parking access card for guest that would be easier rather than have to go to counter to validate everytime leave the hotel

Location easily accessible to public transportation

Staff was polite
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The bathroom was bad. First day, bath tub stuck, basin stuck, water dirty. Somebody came to fixe when we call for room change request. And they say if dirty, just run the water till clear. Second day morning, aircond was horrible leaking! All our shoes got wet. Someone came to fix when we called. Second nite, we back hotel around 1am. Dirty water again! We thot is too late to disturb staff to have our room changed so we just wait. Water back to clean after 1hour plus of running. The next day, run water for 30mins to get clean water. Luckily 3rd nite and last morning, the water is ok. But water was warm only.

Staff was polite

Just average hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

-No early check in before 3pm :-( -Slow check in process -Room not really clean. Still got many hair on the floor, on the bed, inside toilet which made us think twice to come back.

Good location Got free parking I got comfortable room No early check in before 3pm :-( Slow check in process

Average
    • Deluxe Room- KLCC View

Bathroom not so clean -tiles had scum on them. Could do with a better toilet system. Looks like a train toilet and does not flush well. Limited TV channels-boring Vision Four programmes. Should have more comfortable beds

i was pranked by the pictures online but the hotel is really worst than that.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

I did not like anything. The staff are friendly untell they take your money then they do not care about you, they care more about the hotel reciption and not coustomers. They do not help me like other hotels, i beg them to clean my room, rooms are very old hot water takes for ever to come. No food delivery and lazy staff.

I did not like anything, it was really one of the worst hotels i have taken.

Looks good on the outside, many faults inside
    • Deluxe Room- KLCC View

Very dated decor in rooms, bathroom not clean and lacking in toiletries one would expect for 4-star hotel. Privacy and noise a major issue, because of inadequate interconnected room doors, was easily disturbed by neighboring guests late at night, very inconvenient, and was not offered a notable apology when phoned to complain. Was promised a king bed but given a twin room and had to wait until final night of my four-night stay to receive the room I was promised. Staff not going out of their way to tend to guests as might expect for a hotel of this supposed standard. Was also overcharged and charged twice after being told card had failed during check-in.

Good access from Chow Kit monorail. Plush lobby area, with bakery and restaurant amenities. Good quality, reasonably priced room service options after arriving late at night.

Not a great experience!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

We got robbed just outside the hotel on our first day. A man dressed as a police office robbed us off $300 which left a terrible bad taste in our mouth. We spent 6 hours in a police station trying to identify the thief. It wasn't a pleasant experience to go through and it left us not wanting to visit Malaysia anytime soon. The common areas in the hotel and the room was extremely cold. The air conditioning was constantly working which should be a good thing but it was unbearable. We memntioned the issue with the AC to the staff but nothing was done about it, nobody came to our room to fix it. We attempted to just switch the AC off but it didn't work. It was just blasting out freezing air the entire 2 days of our stay.

The hotel was very well maintained. Really good breakfast.

Nice, comfort but need little repair
    • Deluxe Room- KLCC View

I've stay there few times before with my hubby.. most of the time during my stay it is very comfortable.. the service is fast.. staff is friendly.. but just recently stay at the deluxe king room.. few socket spoiled.. i need to charge my phone at the pantry area..

Affordable price

Value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

TV channel - some of the channel are missing

Room cleanliness, staffs - credit to nazirul FOA and Kamarul - DM both of them are very kind and helpful. I will recommend this hotel with others traveller

Would definitley stay there again!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Practically every room is inter-connecting in the property. Sometimes awkward - having to hear distinct sounds from room next door. Try and insist on a quiet room - we tried and on our first stay the Front Office Manager actually ensured us that he wouldn't let the room next door out whilst we were in house! He kept his promise!

Beds comfy and rooms carpeted. My wife and I loved the view of the Towers and the extensive City View. Every evening watching KL night life - quite a spectacle ! Room has all amenities.

Breakfast was good and allowing us to pay on the spot was...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Our toilet was not flushing properly and it got completely blocked in the middle of the night with overflow and flooding of the toilet. Although they were quick to respond with maintenance, there were no cleaning staff available and they could not give us a new room nor did they offer any compensation for our disturbed night.

Breakfast was good and allowing us to pay on the spot was convenient

i love this place for the location and its the only reason...

toilets and carpets

i love this place for the location and its the only reason why i stayed here. carpets havent been changed since the day of opening probably. toilets and sheets could be cleaner. Otherwise for the price, its good value.

Nice experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The aircond is freezing cold and can’t be controlled.

Early check in which is very convenient for my family although the written check in is at 3 because my workshop started at 8am. The staff are friendly and helpful.

The worst ever !!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

First, the receptionist was not helping at all especially when I asked for king size bed she just responded in rude way, Those ppl don't care about the guests as much as the money. Second, the room furniture is very old, moreover the bathroom was dirty . Lastly, which is the worst part, the noise from the constructions outside the room were too loud for more than 5 hours.Furthermore, the room are not soundproof we heard others in their room all the night also the bad smell was at the corridor all the time

Location is near to the train station, around 300m

The location is good to access all transportation and good...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The receptionist are rude and not friendly to care about you, the room is not clean, the furniture is old and the privacy is not secured who is coughing in the next room looks like in your room.

The location is good to access all transportation and good view for the city.

Browse Grand Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur traveller photo gallery