Reviews of Hatten Hotel Melaka This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Hatten Square, Jalan Merdeka, Bandar Hilir,, 75000 Malacca, Malaysia

#41 of 233 hotels in Malacca

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Satisfactory for lower star hotel room
    • Studio Suite

lift congestion. no steam iron.

shower hand spray. safe. big cupboard. big bathroom. TV movies. got iron and board. very convenient to walk to attractions. huge lobby with Christmas tree.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

service need to be improved
    • Studio Suite

the check in process was too time consuming , and the lift is extremely busy and took 30 mins to get down from the room to lobby and another 20 mins from lobby to car park . The lift doesn't sufficient to cater the crowd that stayed in the hotel. The replenishment of Plate & Cup in the cafeteria during breakfast need to be improved. Waiting time for replenish of Plat & Cup is slightly longer in order to collect food.

The Room is big and very comfortable

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Rooms were nice and comfortable, the pool was good.

Bad management for large crowds in the restaurant; facilities unable to support large groups. Queue for breakfast was too long (waiting for 15-20 minutes for an egg), and food was generally cold. Lifts are outdated, and stop at every storey. While high floors have nice views of Melaka, having to travel up and down the hotel was a pain, and took upwards of 10 minutes per trip.

Rooms were nice and comfortable, the pool was good.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I would say a pretty decent place. Will come back.
    • Premier Junior Suite

Room basin was clogged. The bar by the pool doesn't seem to be in operation anymore which was disappointing. visitor parking is sharing with the mall but limited space. I supposed we could park further but that would mean no security for lookouts.

I like the size of the room and also the layout of it. The view from the room was also amazing. Very convenient to have store and restaurants in the building (or linked to the hotel) although choices aren't many.

Okay for short stay
    • Studio Suite

1. The 1st room was dusty and had terrible smell.. as though not been occupied for some time. We requested a change of room and the FDA wasn't too pleased about it.. not very professional 2. Lighting in the room too dim..

1. Bed was comfy. 2. Good location. 3. Buffet breakfast was very good. 4. Complimentary parking.

Good stay

It's probably one of the busiest hotels in Melaka. The elevators were slow due to huge numbers of hotel's guests.

The location of the hotel is excellent. The room is nice and comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

3rd time' a charm they say.

My 3rd time here but, the lifts will always get crowded when it is peak periods. There was security to help with the lifts at level 11 (during breakfast). I felt that there should be one security at Lobby as well. Or else, just need to improve on the system.

The hotel's convenience to everywhere basically! Most of the staff are friendly and will greet you when they see you.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Amazing
    • Studio Suite

This place are great! Me and my family had a wonderful stay here for 2 nights.. The staffs are so helpful and even give me an upgrade room without charge due to my wrong booking for the second day.. We will surely come back here again for the next stay.. Thank u!

the check out process.
    • Studio Suite

the check out process. should have dedicated counter for checking out so that guess doesn't have to que along with other check in guess. My room has no nice view. only view of other rooms. we have to use the curtain all the time. no natural lighting as we want prvacy

Very comfortable and enjoyable
    • Studio Suite

The room is bigger than our expectations . It’s location is very convenient easy to access to many places around the hotel. We enjoyed our stay and looking forward to going again

The location is good.
    • Deluxe Suite

The facilities inside the room was not valuable to the price. I paid almost rm300 per night for the suite. I’m quite dissapointed for example , my room was not provided with the towel face and pillow reduce to three pieces just because i’m not rent the premium suite.

The location is good. It is In the center of the city and near to the mall and shops nearby.

Good Experience Hatten
    • Deluxe Suite

Shower fixtures. The shower head too near glass door. Water seeps out and wet floor outside shower. Ledge for putting soap etc too near shower. Right arm keeps hitting it. Ledge shud be at next wall.

Room spacious and good sitting area with extra tv.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Thank you Hatten’s staffs.
    • Studio Suite

Great location and our 2nd time staying at the hotel. Great and friendly staffs In all areas of the hotel. Will be our family choice to stay in Malacca in future. Love the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

The staffs were excellent.
    • Studio Suite

The breakfast is served with lots of variety but taste of food was so so only.

The staffs were excellent. Especially Ms. Siti at the frontdesk was very helpful and welcoming. The location is great especially for nighthawks and shopping freaks

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

the room is big, comfortable, and clean!
    • Deluxe Suite

for me, the ikan goreng kunyit seems like not suitable for breakfast. please change to other menu for the fish because for my stay before this, the fish dishes is so delicious. and also, there is one staff at the cafe that i think quite rude to the guest. i hope you can inform this to your staff and improve this matter. thank you.

the room is big, comfortable, and clean! the front desk staff is friendly and really love the breakfast spread cos there are variety of food to choose ❤ the croissant is so goodd!!!! would really come back again.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The foods are delicious unless the Sambal 'Nasi...
    • Studio Suite

I choose room with twin bed but the staff gives us double bed. But it's okay. I enjoyed my stay.

The foods are delicious unless the Sambal 'Nasi Lemak' is spicy. Everything is okay.

The breakfast is great
    • Premier Junior Suite

The lift system not in good condition. Too many people waiting for the lift expecially night time..after business hour

The breakfast is great The room also great.

Very pleasant.
    • Studio Suite

We booked for 2 days. However had to check out after 1 day due to emergency at home. Hotel unable to refund back for 1 day, because booked through booking.com.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

I love the swimming pool, but im sad when i couldn't...

I love the swimming pool, but im sad when i couldn't able to swim because i didnt have the suit. I hope next time you will tolerate with the visitors 😘

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Overall, it was a very very bad experience for the price we paid. I will never recommend this place!
    • Studio Suite

Beside Location, EVERYTHING about this hotel is very very bad. Firstly, upon check in the front office staff was very rude to us when we are trying to find the reference booking no. The cleanliness of the hotel is one of the worst. The towels were so black and dirty, there are even hairs on the toilet bowl. Both my husband and I felt very itchy on our body after laying down on the bed. I even had insect bites all over my body. When we want to go for breakfast, the lift is just impossible to get in. We waited more than 15 mins to make it to the breakfast place. Breakfast place was too crowded too. I realised the utensil on the table was very dirty hence asked where I could get a new set. I was totally ignore and have to go around the resturant to find utensil.

Location is good

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Melaka hatten the best
    • Studio Suite

Well be honest I forget my shoes so miss out the roof top dinner but could use the outer part

It's a beautiful hotel the pool. Spa breakfast food . And the location will sure be back the sky top bar was excellent the view wow and cocktails amazing

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Fast check in by Thanusa (same staff whom checked us in...

This time round the shower head was not working, hence we used the rain shower instead,

Fast check in by Thanusa (same staff whom checked us in during my previous trip). Always smiling and friendly. Surprised that she actually remembered us. :)

repeated stay
    • Studio Suite

i do not have any complains all this while staying in this hotel :)

it is my repeated stay which i could not recall how many it has been but it won't be my last time. i like this place as it is centralized and it shelters us from the weather to go to a shopping mall. no complains about the room.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Great location and warm friendly service!

The room was great, comfortable and spacious. Only down side was that the refrigerator was not working, thought it did not affect us much since we did not utilise it.

Location was easily accessible.

Disappointed. spoil my trip
    • Deluxe Suite

1. Lift System is terrible. nightmare. it take 10 min - 15 min to get in lift. the lift is very bad and system is very bad. it keep open every floor even that is nobody outside. The lift inside is very hot and no air flow. very suffer inside the lift when that is full of people. totally can not breath. 2. Check in is taking too much time. when i checking around 1pm. we queue there about 45 min and the process is very slow. 3. the room not so clean. the hair dryer is very disgusting sticky at hander and dusty. the basin is stuck and water cant flow smoothly. 4. i made this melaka trip to celebrate my wife birthday and anniversary. before that i have made a reservation to the ALTO SKY LOUNGE at 27th Oct night. the guy in the phone also confirm my reservation. i also visit their website to request the menu. system showing that will send to my email but i did not receive at all. in the end, i bring my wife with the flower to the ALTO SKY LOUNGE, they claim that they having private event. so ALTO SKY LOUNGE is not open for public. it totally spoil my anniversary and my wife birthday.

Hotel Staff notice i am carrying abby have a long queue for Check in. bring me to group check in counter to proceed. i get upgrade room. the room is very big with a attached living room and extra toilet. View is nice.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

we are happy to stay in Hatten. W
    • Deluxe Suite

the public toilet located in the lobby is wet and dirty.

I like the size of the room and bathroom, bed is comfortable. breaksfast is good. location is exellent.

Staff were always smiling n friendly,room was clean
    • Deluxe Suite

The lifts were very slow..there was a point of time where i had to wait for 10minutes just to go up from lvl 12 to 16.every lift that arrived at that floor was full.

Staff were always smiling n friendly,room was clean

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

The bed is very comfortable.
    • Premier Deluxe Suite

The lift is really bad. It operate individually that mean need to press individual.everyone is pressing all lift at a time.from 12 floor going to G floor every lift is full,so from 19 floor down to G floor it open almost all level.it took me 20min to get a lift from 12 floor to G floor after I check out on 12 floor.hope they improve the lift operated. Will come again because staff is caring n helpful.

The bed is very comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

A comfortable stay in the hotel. Sumptuous breakfast. Good Location. Will definitely come back

Lift is still under upgrading, not sure if this is why is "disjointed". Steam room in the ladies is also not working

croissant served in the breakfast is super good. Thumbs up! Decent room, comfy bed. Good location.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Staff is friendly especially frontline staff Mr Zikry who is...
    • Studio Suite

The toilet is a bit rundown i think it time for a facelift,room is a bit dusty n time to change the old towels.

Staff is friendly especially frontline staff Mr Zikry who is always with a smile wen chk in us in..n he complimetary upgrade us to deluxe room with a seaview n his assistance to accomodate to our rqst for a late chk out was being catered appreciate it so much...n also staff at Chatterz Ms Nasihah who is very cheerful,friendly n helpful.thumbs up to hatten hotel to hv a dedicated n friendly staffs that make our stay a nice n wonderful ones.and all the staffs that we saw always with a smile that making us feel so warm..

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

bole la
    • Deluxe Suite

the parking i have to up and down , then up and down for the parking ticket. the room is too small for my family..other than that it is all ok

it is centre in town

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Not a pleasant stay

The floor that i stayed was 16th floor and there are very noisy guests from other rooms ocer the whole night as they talk very loud and occupied the floors.

The hotel location, facility and staffs are good. Check in and check out process easy.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

It has a very nice lobby.
    • Deluxe Suite

Some of the facilities is not functioning such as:- fridge. No small towels. Lifts operation rectification takes too long to complete.

It has a very nice lobby. Quite a spacy room with multiple facilities inside it. An extra TV give good convenience.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

It was located nearby a mall so it was very convenient for...
    • Deluxe Suite

It is quite pricey but I think it is worth the price. Not to forget the annoying lift ugh pls renovate it

It was located nearby a mall so it was very convenient for us to grab some snacks. Plus it is very near to most of Melaka attractions

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

A pleasant stay. Could be better if the lifts services are not so frustrating.
    • Deluxe Suite

The lift services are terrible. Imagine going down from the 19th floor and the lift stops at every floor every time. Modern hotel ancient lift system.

The staff from the Doorman, Front Desk, Bell Boys, House Keeping, Restaurant and Pool are very courteous and helpful. % stars to the staff. The view of the sea from the room is quite nice

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Wonderful short stay in a very strategic hotel location right in the centre of Malacca.
    • Studio Suite

There was no complimentary upgrade for our 2 separate suites to a 2-bedder suite they have.

Staff was wonderful especially Lvin, the Front Office Staff Manager. We accidentally left behind our passports in the hotel room. He was very prompt and fast informing us about this and making arrangements to deliver it to us fr Malacca to JB.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

The hotel gave us a cavern room despite the fact that there are better rooms available.
    • Studio Suite

The room is like it is in an underground cavern, because there was no street view, only facing rear windows of other rooms. Quite a number of defects in thee bathroom.

Location ok. Breakfast ok.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Overall pleasant stay. :)
    • Studio Suite

The lifts could have been programmed better...coz we realise the lifts kind of work individually...u have to press the button for each lift and also this means the lifts stop at almost every level during peak periods...this resulted in a bit of frustration for the guests staying in the hotel. Hope the lifts modernisation will be done soon.

good breakfast and an awesome sky lounge with great views, Location is good as well, with link way to the nearby shopping malls.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

good, stayed many times before for its convenient location.

Pls check Room 1340 which we stayed in. The shower should have been better cleaned. There appears to be grime and stubborn stains at the bottom sections of the shower, and they were a turn off.

generally happy with what we had

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The lift is really slow.
    • Deluxe Suite

The lift is really slow. It stops at every floor everytime it's going down. Although there is notice on lift modernisation, it's been like this since last year.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Definetly will come to Hatten agaon
    • Studio Suite

I was given a room facing another room but can't hp it as staying for 1 night. Loud sound in toilet.. Lift too slow. Operation of lift should be one side going down & another side going up.

Interiors Friendly & efficient staff. Breakfast Convenience Relax lobby.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Excellent location!

The lift system should be review & the ground floor near the lift is smelly! The toilet is nearby and I could smell it from the lift, which is very unpleasant.

Excellent location! Walkable distance to Jonker street. Room size is good & clean.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

The location of the hotel is great
    • Deluxe Suite

Bath room door could have leakage and water flowing onto the floor outside the bathroom, under the basin and directly to the floor near the toilet bowl

The location of the hotel is great

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

1. Concierge staffs (include driver) are very helpful.
    • Studio Suite

1. The kettles are not working for both rooms i booked. 2. Clothes hangers are insufficient. There are only 2 hangers in the cupboard which are not enough for 2 persons in a room. 3. The hair dryer is spoilt and very damaged.

1. Concierge staffs (include driver) are very helpful. Giving us advice how to go Jonker Street. 2. The waiters and waitresses are very attentive to the guests' needs when we went for breakfast. We were served very quickly to our table. Our empty plates were also cleared away within seconds so that we can contiune with our new servings. 3. The rooms are comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

the room was comfortable as it got a small living room with...
    • Studio Suite

the room was comfortable as it got a small living room with tv separated from the bedroom. At least we can watch diff channel when travel with kids. Very convenient

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Overall we had a pleasant stay at Hatten!
    • Premier Junior Suite

The lifts to the hotel rooms could have been improved to make our stay better. Even though there is a signage to inform the hotel guest that they are improving the lifts, it would be great if they can cater one or two lifts for event/course that is held in the hotel so as to minimize the waiting time and not clash with hotel guests which needs to check out!

The bathroom which has 2 doors; one near the sofa area(sliding door) and the bedroom area. Very convenient!. Also the good location which is a walking distance to shopping malls and eating places.

Good for its location.
    • Studio Suite

The lifts were very slow and a lot time spent waiting for the lifts. The rooms had a strong musky smell and it felt damp due to poor ventilation. Rooms are a bit run down probably from the high guest traffic. Housekeeping could be better as the bathroom tiles had mildew growth.

The breakfast spread was good with a wide variety. Conveniently located and connected to all the surrounding malls. Rooms were spacious.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Excellent location & good quality rooms/suites

The lifts need improvement - it takes too much time as it stops at every floor!

taken initiative to open up the ballroom as breakfast venue to cater for the huge morning crowd.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

We did not like the lifts operation.
    • Studio Suite

We did not like the lifts operation. From our room floor at level 17 going down to 11 for the breakfast the lift stops at very floor though there's no one at each floor. Also waiting time for lifts are very slow.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Room is spacious.
    • Deluxe Suite

The carpet is abit smelly and staff not friendly especially at egg station. Rooms has been overuse and is time to renovate and refurbished.

Room is spacious. In the middle of.town.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

• Studio Suite

During our check-in my Credit Card was charged twice, but fortunately I checked that and ask them to revert the second transaction. The transaction was reverted one week after our stay. Musty smell in our room. In addition, on the day of our check-out and when we were packing our stuff, we found a larvae on our bedsheet. Not all staff were friendly. Slow Lifts that stop in every floor. Hotel needs a refurshiment.

Breakfast Location

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Luxurious & Comfortable
    • Deluxe Suite

The elevators were undergoing upgrades so they were problematic, sometimes stopping at every floor, and pressing one 'up-down' elevator button doesn't automatically light up all. The bed felt slightly sandy to the touch. Breakfast had variety but was just the usual variation with nothing special. It was very troublesome to have to go to the ground floor to invalidate the parking ticket then return to the 3rd floor to go car park again every time.

The location was the best thing for me, with very convenient bridges linking the hotel to neighbour malls. I loved the infinity pool but I did not have the time to use it. I also liked how the corridor was perfumed so fragrantly and the luxurious decor.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Easy access to the Dataran Pahlawan mall
    • Studio Suite

The elevator waiting time is slow. The breakfast NO VARIETY AT ALL The pool is NOT CLEAN. Alot of mold everywhere on the floor. Theres a poolside bar but vacant with no one attended to it No variety in entertainment channel AT ALL

Easy access to the Dataran Pahlawan mall The bed is very large n comfy

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Friendly staff, cleanliness
    • Studio Suite

Hotel overbook their room and change the room when we check in. New offered room in estadia has no hairdryer at the bathroom

Friendly staff, cleanliness

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The breakfast is great!

Friend from connecting room 1458 caught a wood lice & freaked out

The breakfast is great! The staffs are all very smiley so must appreciate them all ;) Love the room although I had a trash bin missing & the toilet lacks a hand towel :b

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Although not an aged property But visibly run down and...
    • Deluxe Suite

Dirty linens, bedsheet, toulet mouldy

Although not an aged property But visibly run down and poorly maintained. Mouldy toilets, chipped paintwork, dirty linen and bedsheets. I think contributed by high traffic and inability to allocate sufficient facility maintenance staffs to catch up

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

4th time
    • Studio Suite

My room doesn’t smell pleasant, weird smell. Hotel should consider giving free room upgrade for frequent traveler.

Easy access to malls. Comfortable bed. Big bathroom. Supper yummy freshly baked Croissant at breakfast. Stayed for 4 times and everytime would have the croissant!

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Hotel room was a good size for 2.
    • Studio Suite

Breakfast was a tad crowded with lesser than expected spread

Hotel room was a good size for 2. Clean facilities with friendly staff. Very near to bus Bay and shopping area

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

We had a good experience in Malacca and partly due to the comfort Hattan has provided.
    • Deluxe Suite

Only set back during my stay is the hotel was either upgrading the lifts or maintaining them. It took a long time to wait for the lifts at the ground level or on my room level. And when we were in the lift, it kept opening at almost every floor when no one was waiting for the lift at each of the level.

The room is spacious and clean. The mattress is very comfortable that we have a really good rest for the two nights. The breakfast area is spacious so it is not overly crowded. Quality of food is good. The staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

❤️
    • Deluxe Suite

This is our 4th stay if im not mistaken.. Breakfast was great, plenty of choices.. Location and parking are the main reason we chose this hotel.. Elevator has been improved compared to our previous stay. Bathroom was clean, but perhaps can be improved coz as far as i remember, it was cleaner during our previous stays.. Friendly and helpful front desk staff ☺️

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

will still be my choice
    • Premier Junior Suite

was upgraded to a suite on 15 floor. but the lights at the corridor was pretty dim. it gets even darker on a sunless or rainy days... will be great the corridor will be brighter, especially outside the room's door. so that the room numbers are more visible and we can see from the peephole clearly who's knocking the door. the breakfast setting at 22nd floor has much better compared to the last visit. but will be great if the food are warmer. the teh tarik has turn cold, the soft boil egg was at room temp (this may caused stomach upset and it's not a total cook item.), egg station was limited, the rest was either lukewarm or room temp. the food variety comparing to 11th floor was definitely not as much. will look forward to see more improvement.

the service are great! most of the staffs are polite and helpful. as the lift are doing some modifications, one of the lift keyhole (we have to use the card to access to the desired floor) was empty and my card key went directly in and couldn't be found. was thinking to go to the front office to report, a staff came in (*I think he's name is Mr Juli). I inform him that the keyhole was empty and asked him to cover it up, in case another person like me didn't notice it. he apologise and asked me for my room number, so he can send the replacement card to me. and it was fast delivered to us. really appreciate that.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Excellence stay

the floor of toilet was marble. it get slippery after if wet. be careful.

Breakfast selection was good. Bed was extra comfy. location in the middle of town.superb.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

Love !
    • Studio Suite

Their lift! We have to wait at least 5 minutes before the lift reaches our floor. Need to upgrade the lifts

Love the breakfast buffet. All foods are delicious especially their croissant. Love the stay. The room is nice. Near everything. No need to drive to Jonker Walk.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Highly recommend for business and leisure.

Toilet sink slow water flow out

Large bed, 2 TV, spacious room, split area for bed and sitting area. Very good location. Variety of food choices for breakfast. Roti Canai taste a bit hard compared to outside mamak's restaurant.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Good stay if u like the location.. near to everything dont need to drive

Not that much choice for breakfast compared to other 4 star hotels

Comfy bed, most staffs at all levels are friendly, helpful and attentive. Great location!

Not recommended.
    • Studio Suite

Lift/elevator services worst.(2 are not in service since under modernization are acceptable) I got smelly room,block/clog shower drain, blackout because of the malfunction electric jug keetle.

Location only.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

I would just not stay here anymore

The lift service was extremely bad. It took ages for me to get a lift down or up. Especially during check out time or dinner time, breakfast time. My baby really needed to go down to take her stuff to go and change her bappies . We waited in vain for a long time. We had to go up the highest floor of the building when we took the lift. Then the lift stopped ar every level!!! Never would i stay at the hotel. There was a really bad musty smell of carpets as soon as you reach the floors. The towels were in really bad condition and they needded to be changed to a new one. Hatten really needed to look into its towels and lifts

good
    • Premier Deluxe Suite

I have been at Hatten for many time. but premier room only for sea and city view. Please provide for pool view. also when i stay at sea view at level 19, its so noisy cause you bar always have party or concert. How can premier room but so noise? not suitable to call its premier when cannot provide comfortable. I have to downgrade my room and move to other floor that not provide premier room cause so noise.

I love pool view. I already stay at Hatten for many time. best view only pool view.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

It is comfortable and convenience

Please do consider to improve the breakfast food variety and the WIFI is weak and unable to log in with laptop. Mostly the elevator was totally a weird experience to us, it is slow, full all the time and stop at almost every floor.

the suite space is good it provide us a comfortable environment to rest after long meeting.

Location is fantastic.
    • Deluxe Suite

The lifts were unable to cope with the number of guests. Lift buttons are not linked causing delays by stopping at every other floors. There's a notice about lift modernisation but doesn't seem to work in a "modern" way.

Location is fantastic. Easy access to malls and places of interest.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

The room clean enough and felt comfy.
    • Studio Suite

1. Hotel guest lift -super lousy -I stay at 19 floor but I can’t click the 19 floor button at all -I stayed overnight there but I only able to used the lift few times, which is when I check in I can’t click the 19 button so I click 18 floor and I use staircase to going up 19 floor. And the other time is when I going down after I take a rest. And the last time I used is the same day when I hunted a lot of Melaka street food and back to the room. - on the 2nd day I nvr use at all. Going down level 11 for breakfast and coming back to room by staircase. And when I want to check out time the lift is full and I waited there 30 minutes still couldn’t get in to the lift. The lift is going up and down one floor by one floor! Which is super wasting guests time. At last I going down G floor with my husband by staircase!!! This will be the first time I stay here and will be the last. I will not recommend to my friend and family about this hotel.

The room clean enough and felt comfy.

Hatten hotel Melaka
    • Studio Suite

2 things only I don't like, one is the breakfast buffet foods is not delicious, secondly is the swimming pool water, it is not very clean.

i was impressed and pleasantly surprised with staff Azize service, he demonstrate high customer service level, listening, answer my queries patiently. Good job.

Great for 1 night stay

Not so many choices for breakfast.

Thanks to the hotel for the mini deco for my wedding anniversary and the greeting card. Im greatly appreciated it. The bed very cozy. Spacious room. Hotel link with shopping mall and many eating places are nearby.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Near to the centre of the city.
    • Studio Suite

Everything was just okay. But. Their “pool person” at the pool counter wasn’t so nice. Speaking rudely to us. Can’t he speaking nicely to the guest? Prohibited anything before guest make a move, not just playing handphone at the counter. Second is the lift. Took for half an hour for me to go down and check out.

Near to the centre of the city. Walking only took a few minutes to mahkota parade, melaka megamall, menara taming sari and many more. All the facilities in the room are excellent.

The hotel location.
    • Studio Suite

The lift of the hotel took too long time to arrive at the level. The buffet breakfast quality is not as good compared to the past. The food is cold.

The hotel location.