Reviews of Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang 5 stars

9, Jalan SS 12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Malaysia

#16 of 42 hotels in Subang Jaya

Great location but old hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's an aged hotel, although it's spacious but the room has mould smell. But for the price, can't asked more

Location, 10 minutes away from sunway city is a great deal The pool, unlikely to find the equivalent size in town.

My perfect long stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit far from the lobby.

Everything. It was a perfect stay and the staff was amazing and friendly. And my kids love your stuff. Keep up the good work.

Value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The receiptionist never smile and never greeted us. Check in was slow. This should not happen at 5 stars hotel.

The room is very big. Bed is comfortable.

Big rooms for family.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was great. Newly refurbished so all is in good condition. It had a lot of facilities. Huge swimming pool, bowling alley fantastic ballroom. No fuss checking in. Every staff was helpful.

Good stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's an old hotel , maybe from the 90s , the design is quite old and not contemporary but it reminds me of old times with my parents

Very polite and helpful staff. The room is spacious and tranquility eventhough we're in the middle of city. Nice lake view. Many activities can be done such as bowling

The room amenities such as the packaged hot drinks were...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel should had stated on their website that their Italian restaurant had permanently closed down. I was looking forward to it.

The room amenities such as the packaged hot drinks were refilled every day.

30 minutes to check in?
    • Corporate Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Took me 30 minutes to check in as the room wasn’t ready and was finally given a smoking room as the receptionist did not ask if I prefer smoking or non-smoking. Also took me at least 5 minutes to check out and all these with NO people in front of me. The hotel itself is quite a maze with the car parks, facilities and rooms as it is pretty big but clearer marks could have been done for the ease of first-timers. Was kinda disappointed overall with the experience of check-in.

It’s a huge compound in itself and the swimming pool is olympic size. Lots of on-site facilities.

There are a lot of things to explore in the hotel itself.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff at reception don’t smile at you and take a decade for your turn. Just be patient, fellow. The morning breakfast was so so but still ok. And facilities is old, recommend the hotel to refresh new.

There are a lot of things to explore in the hotel itself. The swimming pool was huge and the view from my room was extremely satisfied!! The room was value for money.

Will be my First choice for next trip.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast not 5stars choice. However is delicious.

Facilities such as gym, badminton court, swimming pool provided is an excellent place for me and my family.

Terribly Holiday Villa Subang
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Outdated rooms, dark, ants on tables, smelly linens with body odour from previous usage, probably bed or dust mite caused bug bites all over my body, pillows were hard, bed was uncomfortable, furnishings are outdated, worn out, electrical items e.g. Hairdryer was hazardous with electricity sparks in the plug when you use it, air-conditioning was bad, room felt stuffy and badly ventilated. Terrible, horrible sound proofing where you can hear every foot step, every little squeak from room service trolley pushed and passing by at the corridor, it was so bad you can hear conversations from guests next door and as other room guests on the same floor enter/exit their room, you literally hear the loud bang of the door as if the wall was about to collapse. I didn't sleep well at all during my stay. This had tremendous impact to me as I couldn't focus well on the training workshop and exam session I had to attend. The front desk staff was not friendly at all, no warm welcome greetings, no smiles, just poker face. The staff at the pool and gym was hostile, felt like he wanted to pick a fight with me when I asked where the gym is and he interrogated me if I was a hotel guest staying at the hotel, rude. Gym facilities outdated, worn out. Buffet breakfast selections were substandard, even spotted a cockcroach roaming around on the buffet spread table where the plain porridge was with the condiments. Overall the quality of rooms, facilities (although they have big huge swimming pools and a variety of other facilities in the vicinity), food, cleanliness, and staff, do not qualify a 5 star hotel to me. I was shocked to learn that it is a 5 star rated hotel. If this is a 5 star standard for hotels around the world, no difference than a 3 star standard. Utterly disappointing and disgusted. Never will return to this hotel and will definitely share and strongly not recommend this hotel to everyone I know of.

NOTHING

That staff very friendly and also soft our problem very fast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Room too far from Lobby and also receptionist. F&B staff too early come to charge at our table on the time berbuka puasa coz we all never finish eat and still eating at the time..very spoil our berbuka puasa.

That staff very friendly and also soft our problem very fast

wonderful breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the bathroom dry. Room service stayed 2 days without doing it in my room, I asked the front desk, and called in room service.

wonderful breakfast. the leisure are and excellent .

all like to stay in this Hotel, i have stayed 3 times before.
    • Corporate Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked cooperative d room, but on our arrival we been given a deluxe room, its took a time to convince the hotel that I booked a cooperative room. the prima lounge had never opened will we been there, we been told to use the other lounge near the reception, but the change timing of using the lounge, on booking web the timing is 18:00 - 20:00. the hotel said that the timing is 16:00 until 16:00, without any notification for these changes,, we where disappointed. the carpet inside the room was so smelly, need to be cleaned or changed.

facilities are very good, swimming pool, bowling, gym , location is nice too,,,

Relaxing
    • Corporate Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Stayed here some years ago and obviously efforts have been put to update the rooms and whatnots. Some parts of hotel have shown their obvious age of which, I'd believe, the hotel will continually strive for improvements for years to come

The pools were awesome.

Lie receptionist
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The receptionist lied to us. Indian young man. We properly mentiom in the booking mon smoking room. But when we entered the room it was smoking room. When i call him he said all their room non smoking room. But then i check my level which is level 6 is smoking level. I have 4 months old baby. I worried about him. He kept coughing all night. I cannot sleep . The floor also very dirty. Tomorrow morning i went to receptionist and very nice young man receptinost change room for us. Kudos to him.

Everything average.

A great place to stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning too loud even when it's at the lowest fan speed.

Very good room size over 500sqf . Great Olympic size pool. Great breakfast. Power shower. Good location .

Pictures of rooms not matching real rooms. do not get cheated.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- rooms which we saw at booking.com looks bright clean. which is different than real view. - rooms are old, looks like hostel - rooms are dirty and found 2 Cockroaches - Bathrooms are dirty , they never clean ground after guest

- cooperation of duty manager to find clean room. - landscape

okay.. old decoration
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-car park too far from hotel rooms -scary car park -its really complicated ,we need to validate the parking ticket evrytime we go out.. -my hair dryer cant function

super beautiful decoration

Pool.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Button to change flow from faucet to shower not working. No socket close to bed to charge phone. Lobby lounge to expensive, 18MYR for ice lemon tee.

Pool. Big rooms. Friendly staff.

Disappointing experience - too expensive for what it is
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This was a very disappointing stay for me. The service is poor, the staff is very inexperienced and not friendly at all, and are even not considerate. Instructions were not given related to the room; breakfast when they gave the key; i had to ask and insist. The room is spacious but facility is very old; the aircon was very old and makes noise like a huge machine and i couldn't sleep due to that. The room was not very clean, smelt smoke, a half-used Mc Donald's cup still in the fridge when i come in... I don't recommend this hotel at all.

Good room and facilities..Value for money..
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom need more cleaning and some proper maintenance.The wardrobes has unpleasant smell.Need more prompt upkelp and room maintenance.

The room was as expected and a bit more of cleaning need to look into.Overall value for money.

The bed curtain is dusty .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed curtain is dusty . The parking is ok but the procedure is weird . They request RM6 when we out for dinner coz not enough hour stay in hotel yet . ( we r overnight for a day ) Besides , it is difficult to find the exit if the parking payment waive . Cleaning pool : they cleaned the pool (children) at morning 9am for an hour . Kids have no chance to go to the children pool .

It was alright. The rooms are nice, though.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel's air conditioning wasn't as good as I expected. The room got a bit warm at times and we didn't like that one bit. In terms of hospitality, the staff were mediocre at best.

The rooms were bigger than I expected. The same goes for the bathroom. We were given the 13th floor so the view from our room was amazing.

That was amazing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could be better. It was more Chinese breakfast than International.

Everything was good! Pool was amazing. Staffs were kind and helpful. Concierge staff was very informative and knew everything related to tourism.

Good hotel with big swimming pool
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathroom was a little old, especially tiles on floor would need reconstruction.

Good hotel, close to business centers, also good restaurants nearby. Nice advantage is big swimming pool. Wide variety of food for the breakfast.

Much room for improvement
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sound-proofing is horrible, heard doors banging, people talking in the corridors, music playing in adjoining hotel room throughout the night. Housekeeping did not make up room by default - apparently we had to request for it. A baby cockroach was running in our room on the last night. Carpark parking which was complimentary for hotel guests was not working because their system was down for 2 days, and guests were told to just pay for it because they can’t do anything . Checkout was a tedious process because they put an inexperienced staff on duty with no one to guide him alongside.

Room and bathroom are big and spacious

The room are big and spacious.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lift is far from the lobby which I find it unusual. I woke up at night due to noise from the bathroom. Kept me awake for 5-10mins. Plumbing issues I guess and it’s an old hotel. Furnitures haven’t been refurbished.

The room are big and spacious. Swimming pool is amazing.

The Reception Staff were NOT friendly at all.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Reception Staff were NOT friendly at all. Strictly business with no smile on their faces. Room Door was not able to lock and after a complaint, it was still not attended to. Front Desk Staff simply said "I will get Maintenance to attend to it" Toilet has no Floor Towel, Broken Down Hair Dryer. A request from Housekeeping for Towel came only after 2 phone call to Front Desk >1/2 hour later. Room does not have a Safe Deposit Box, which is not acceptable if this is a 4 Star Hotel. Breakfast was nothing to 'shout' about basically catering for Cheap Tourist Stay type. Neighboring Hotel Grand Dorsett was priced at a much lower rate. I regretted I didn't book to stay there, basically I was accompanying another associate from Australia who has already booked into this Hotel

don't try while the room smell smoking even non smoking room
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

all rooms after changing smell smoking, AC noises did not allow me to sleep till morning. As I request good view, they gave me urban view but facility not same as before, no hot water and they did not inform us at checkin.

The breakfast variety should be improved for such high...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast variety should be improved for such high rating hotel. My partner commented the poached egg she ordered took too long to get and she is disappointed that the cook did not make the poached egg well. it is over cooked.

4.0
    Absolutely never again in this hotel !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only positives are the Breakfast and location. Rooms are dated , dirty . Bed linens seems to have never been changed since the hotel began. Housekeeping should be fired !!

It was value for the money apart being a little bit out of the way.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Pretty happy with the set up.

The room was excellent with the lake view. The breakfast is one of the best I have had which caters for all races and very good taste. All in all very satisfied with everything.

Don't book using Booking.com if you would like to stay here.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This is my fifth time staying here but it my first time using bookong.com to book. I feel that I have been short change, they giving us the old room (room that haven't renovated) due to that I not direct booking with them.

Good short getaway near home
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Outdated. Place is awesome, just that it needs sprucing-up. It will make a huge difference. In the countless times I have visited, either for a wedding/hi-tea/short getaway, the place is maintained quite ok, just a little dated.

Facilities aplenty. Big lap pool with huge jacuzzi, and 2 kids pool. Gym, Kids PlayArea, etc. Though all were abit dated, they're all still functioning. Large room is a bonus

I enjoyed my stay every time I visit Holiday Villa.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No comments on these as all my expectations are met. Most of front desk staff are new, got to wait for almost 30 minutes to get my room as they could not find my booking. First time experiencing these problem.

I enjoyed my stay every time I visit Holiday Villa. It will always be my choice of stay when ever I am in Kuala Lumpur and any of the other destination which have holiday villa. All staff were great. All your concierge guys are always there to greet and give me warm welcome as they always recognize the regular guest. Hope the management can reward these front liner people who put in lots of dedication and effort in delivering their services for the guests.

A big room & a very long swimming pool.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are very noisy. Everytime someone closes his door of the room, you hear a big noice. You hear the bell of the elevator inside your room. Inside your room , you hear your neighbours speaking, watching television, taking a shower...

A big room & a very long swimming pool.

The place is not worth the 5 stars rating.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When I first arrived, there was no one at the check in counter to help me. I had to wait for at least 15 mins before a staff member arrived to help. I was given a smoking floor in spite of my specific request for non-smoking floor. After I requested to change to a non-smoking floor, the room given to me had dirty bed linen with a dead maggot on it. There was no hot water. After my complaint, they fixed it the next day. But on the same day, the air-conditioner was blocked. I then changed room again. and the moment I step in, the room smelt damp and musky and the light at the doorway was broken. I couldn't be bothered to change room again as it was late in the night. The 3rd room to which I stayed in have ants and small fruit flies on the desk and coffee table. I won't ever stay here again. Very bad value for money.

I only like the spacious environment and the music. Nothing else to like.

This might have been my last time there
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This was not our first stay there, we usually have a very good service but this time the housekeeping staff would make mistakes everyday. They would not leave three towers when there was an extra bed in the room, the floor towel was not there everyday. We had to change room more than once, the hairdryer was burning and the toilet was leaking. And in the second room, we air con started leaking at eleven pm. Thank god the maintenance guy managed to fix it. The sad part is they never apologised about it.

The swimming pool and hammam are awesome.

I dont recommend at all. It is out dated hotel with unprofessional recieptionst.

Staff at recieption lack the hospitality manner and experience. They have deducted from my credit card 4 times the cost of my stay for 2 nights only without even asking me . Room carpet is smilled and all furniture is old. AC is not working properly. Lefts are too far from lobby. Nothing is good at this place

Nothing except room a bit spacioues

great short stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

parking to room quite a walk, staff at reception should smile more

ordered club sandwich for supper not bad. airconditioning no issues, very cold. huge room, swimming pool was huge and a few kids pool

Thank you booking.com
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in & Check out taking a long time to settle. Room 1504: vintage look & fridge looking very old. Big location. From Room to Lobby to Cafe to Carpark. Sharing based on 2nd time stay: park your car at Level 2 at the entrance of cafe (door towards). Much more convenient. Don't forget to waive your carpark entrance card at Reception Counter. No charge during out.

Olympic pool. Breakfast highly delicious. Super duper comfy bed. Huge and bigger Room. Relax and calm scenery. Friendly staff.

The location is good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1) Arrived at 1235 pm. waited for room till 1655 than only given the room 2) TV images in room 1013. are blurred almost all channels 3) The room excess card of room 1012 unable to open door on 17 and 18 December. 4) The foods served at Palm Terrace Coffeehouse are poor. but service are very good. 5) Always find Bowling room lock.

The location is good. The surrounding, especially the swimming pool n the pond Room are big and comfort, big space for these children to play.

It was less ok
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Building bit old and hotel need more X Factor. Breakfast selection getting less n less as oared t before. Overall, the hotel Lack if zess! Loose its touch as compared to before

Location fr short weekend resting

Not as expected.
    • Corporate Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room that I booked stated that I can have access to Club Lounge from 11 am to 8.00 pm. However, the lounge only opens from 5 pm - 7 pm. There is no welcome drink and personalised check in as stated in the room details

Big swimming pool

Short break at Holiday Villa
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A few guests were not appropriately attired when using the swimming pool. They were wearing bermuda pants and tee-shirts. Some were not bothered to shower before they went in.

The room was big and clean. The beautiful Christmas decor added a nice touch.

OK but I doubt I will stay again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. It has gone downhill. The hotel is tired with shabby rooms and black mould in the bathroom. The hotel used to have good facilities but now the convenience store is closed, there are no towels at the poolside, and only the Chinese restaurant remains open. The breakfast is so so.

The hotel is a generous size. The public areas are OK. The large pool area is attractive.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Nice and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room could have been maintained well, especially the amenities in the toilet and bathroom.

Room was spacious. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff. Has many amenities, but need our own equipments...

calm
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

just be more attention for the toilet in the room...which is toilet need to make over then the bed cover its now just 3layer bedsheet then so now and ever please standard to duvet sheet...overall good service for me

view from the room very nice and so calm

I love the room and the service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I'm not satisfied with the breakfast.. I have been stayed at many hotel that not 5 star like holiday villa but their breakfast is more superb than yours. So far, it's still okay for me.

I love the room and the service. The swimming pool is so big.

Overall, i would say it is a nice place for a short getAway
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The carpet doesnt seem clean. Got an allergy attack (rashes) sitting on the carpet. In fact, my mom, uncle that got a room with carpet got also allergic. Got confused witg lifts. In fact, i too a lift where it lead me to an abandoned area. (Creepy) . Din receive food menu inside my room. No cafe at the poolside

The room looked very nice. Took deluxe room but got upgraded to Executive room for free

Overall Just Okey..
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

there were very noisy outside our room (sound like door being smashed hardly, things being dropped down loudly) its was very irritating n uncomfortble to hear..toilet flush cant be used (my husband fixed it by hooked back the flush pump)..kitchen service must improved a little bit (have to wait for more than 15min to get a fresh milk for my cereal)

the bed are comfy.. very peacefull environment..veriety choices of breakfast..

Housekeeping was not good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checking in was really slow. Understaffed at the reception. The rooms are too far from the main lobby.

Housekeeping was not good. No clean towels when we checked in. Had to request for it. Rooms are not cleaned properly dusts by the windows.

We will never go to this hotel again. And we will pass the words around to our friends and relatives
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The attitudes of the receptionists. They do not seems to welcome us. As though we were staying for free, when we had to pay heaps for the accommodation. Most staff are very unfriendly and even a couple of them were quite rude.

The roti was good.

Fantastic
    • Corporate Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Early morning /late evening noise from what sounded like some doors closing heavily.(??) reception desk need to smile more and relax a bit. All other staff are very friendly and helpful.

Love this hotel. Good size rooms with a bath if you feel like a soak after s busy day.5 Great outdoor pools, including jacuzzi and Olympic size swimming pool. Big gym, snooker room, the decor of the hotel is great. Great views of the lake. It's a quiet and relaxing place to stay, despite being near to quite a busy area. Breakfast and hotel restaurants are good and a few hundred metres away is a variety of eateries offering different cuisines as well as shopping malls. Staff are warm and friendly. We'll be back again next year.

The facilities and room provided here was great except for the cleanliness in the bathroom.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The housekeeping in the bathroom not properly done. There were stains on the wall.

The staffs were very nice and helpful. The pool was great. The room was cozy.

NEVER COMING BACK
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The lights came on in the middle of the night on its own. Haunted or not? You decide. Room smells musky, hand towel and floor mat were not provided, stepping out of the shower booth, I can feel algae on the floor since it's rock texture. Gross.

terrible service and dirty and poorly maintained rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

right from checking in onwards, everything is horrible. room is dirty and many broken items, exposed wires and glass tables are cracked. toilet is not cleaned, and towels not properly provided. even after complaint, no action done! just brushed off with no follow up for 3 days! its obvious that the hotel doesn't care much about its guests. this is truely a terrible experience.

nothing at all

Great stay, value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Small cockroaches found, but there is pest control notice is in the room, can always call for cleaning up

Large rooms, great olympic size swimming pool, varieties of breakfast choice!

WILL Come back again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Big Location. You may lost in between if you are first timer.

STAFF absolutely HELPFUL no matter who and what division they are. For the rate offered by booking.com is absolutely EXCEPTIONAL.

Poor reception.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff. They were not really helpful and they explain things like we are stupid. They dont update their staffs about earlier check in issues. I checked in and wanted to pay my deposit later, but when i wanted to do so in the evening, there was another staff at the reception (which was fine) but again asked me to pay for my room again. Without being informed that i have already paid, only leaving my deposit unpaid. Even in the morning the receptionists were not so friendly.

Like the spacious room

Quite a bad experience in Subang Holiday Villa
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The stuff didn't check properly my requirement, at first I was booking non-smoking room and two single bed room, but they giving me the wrong room, and have to take 20-30 mins for check in, which I think is ridiculous

Swimming pool is clean and big

Not recommended
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

AC was noisy, carpet is dirty so much hairs in it, mirror was even got marks, very old construction not up to date like 5 star

Good food options available nearby

Satisfactory but the hotel is run down and I would not pay more for the place
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping inconsistent-floor mat and bar soap missing. Cups were not washed. Bathroom door run down Coffee house- run down carpet, pricey and slow service

The location and big room

Needs renovation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was old from furniture to carpet in the room. No drawers on bedside table. No safe box in the room. Only given one key to the room, we can't use the fridge as it will switch off once we're out of the room. Definitely needs some renovation.

Location wasn't too bad about 5mins drive to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. The room was spacious, bed was big and comfortable. Food wasn't too bad.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The room is adequately spacious with a promising cleanliness.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staffs, the information given, the turn around time was so slow, they don't even know how to smile to my surprise. Three staffs over the counter given three different information on the deposit needed

The room is adequately spacious with a promising cleanliness. The foods are awesome... even the room service foods are at top notch. The pool over the lake is something that i couldn't say no to.

Our room still looks old and tired despite confirming refurbishments
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Old musty rooms and halfhearted apologetic staff giving different information on their rooms. Manager in charge also lacked knowledge of rooms.

Olympic size pool n shuttle service

Overall is good, bed is nice, bathroom is clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Brighter carpark & probably re-paint the painting in carpark level or at least do a detail cleaning. Also if possible, hotel should go through a full refurbishment for their building. Improve wifi speed, as fast as possible, as this is a basic requirement nowadays.

Big cockroach!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a big group with Indian people I think around 50 persons came together, they doesn't know anything about living in a hotel, they eat breakfast while standing with their hands, they push you to get in the elevator even if it was full, also I found a hug cockroach in my room!! And another in the breakfast room. I will never come back to this hotel.

I like the building and the location near Sunway Lagoon

I love the staff here!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom had a few items which did not work so it may need a little bit of repairs, but it did not affect the overall lovely feel of the place.

Always a good place to go to unwind

No comments
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Your Reception Counter Service did not have Currency Exchange knowledge, we have paid on deposit USD100 Currency, base on your Calculate exchange is RM 261 of USD 100. Finally some one on your part to resolve.

No comments

Disappointing service and stay
    • Corporate Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel service is bad. My booking entitled me to complimentary welcome drinks and cocktails at the Prima Lounge but the notice at the Prima Lounge stated that it was closed and would resume operations on the 26th, being the day I checked it - but it was still closed. When I called up the manager, he reassured me it would resume operations on the 27th but it was still closed. I paid the extra in my booking for the cocktails and I didn't get to experience the Prima Lounge!! When I asked for my complimentary welcome drink, the person at the reception said there is water for me in my room whereas my booking clearly says I was entitled to it. Also, my booking entitled me to check-in as early as 11am. I reached at 2.30pm and my room was still not ready til 3pm! Room service didn't give me the option to include my food charges to the room bill. The hotel is rundown - needs refurbishment.

The hotel is peaceful and I like the layout. The location was just fine for a getaway and my room was clean and satisfying.

Overall quite satisfied!!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Water heater not working well. And the kettle provided was not working well too- changed it twice!

The bed type was quite misleading upon selection of room.

Perfect stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Raya holiday cause them to have only one receptionist and a duty manager. Need to be patience while waiting for check in and out.

Very kind receptionist. Everything just as a 5 star hotel. Excellent

My Perfect Staycation Getaway
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast with a less noisy crowd (don't fault the hotel) as this was guest from China. Had someone sit at my table without asking if it was okay to do so and he was a really messy eater. I left shortly after.

The room had a magnificent view, the bed was firm and pillows comfortable, this helped me to get a good nights sleep. The staff was prompt in attending to my request. The room was spacious with adequate and appropriate placing of plug points. Loved the desk and desk lamp in the room where I could get some work done. Bathroom was well stocked with towels and bath supplies. I believe this is value for money. In all my years of staying at hotels, this is the only hotel/room that I have stayed in where I wanted to stay on longer.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Extremely good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet was not clean. Sometimes water from flash was not flowing.

Specially breakfast was good and the large natural area (,with lake) is fantastic.

Browse Holiday Villa Hotel & Suites Subang traveller photo gallery