Reviews of Impiana KLCC Hotel 4 stars

13 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#55 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There's tiny thing that missed by this hotel, replacing the flower vase water. Its already smell and murky. At the second day the flower vase water still there and start to smell even more. I thought the breakfast menu should be improved.

Strategic Location as from hotel there's an access to bridge that could take you to KLCC and Bukit Bintang. Love the swimming pool ambience too.. as we can stare to petronas tower.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room ready quite late. We only getting the room at 4.30pm and swimming pool a bit small

Everything was fine. Bed is comfortable. Room is spacious. Breakfast spread was good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some staff also not very friendly and ignored when you request even them so busy .

Facilities , they dont have sports channels for Football Fifa 2108 . Almost 5star hotel should provided .

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything. This hotel need a major refuebishment. Staff at the counter are hopeless. We had to wait 30minutes for our key card even though we had arrived after 3 pm(check in time was 2pm)

Sorry, we are dissapointed.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Minor complains: They joined two mattresses to form a king bed and it happened that one mattress was firmer and slightly higher so it made for an uneven combined mattress. The knife and paper napkin I used to cut the fruits on the welcome platter, was not changed for the whole duration of the stay. Overall, not issues that would stop me from staying here again.

The hotel is at a great location just next to KLCC and is directly connected via the link bridge so you are shielded from the sun/rain. I loved the horizon pool, it was just the right size for some lap swimming. All the staff were really friendly, always ready with a warm greeting and offer of assistance. Bed is great, if you like softer mattresses (which I do) and they had a variety of pillows you could choose from. Breakfast was good though the breakfast place did look like it was in need of a bit of refurbishment. Overall a great experience and I would stay here again (if I want to be near KLCC).

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

there are balconies on which you don't have access but still interfere with the towers view....

The room is big nice clean and as expected. the location is great!

Breakfast starts at 630am, i have to leave by 630am, so i was not able to avail of the breakfast

Location wise it has a walk way going to Pavillion Mall and Petronas KLCC area.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Maintainance of the property. We had to call for service several times for different issues.

Location, accessibility to Bukit Bintang and KLCC & staff

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

champagne classes took an hour to arrive after asking housekeeping- the only tiny thing wrong with our whole trip!

The staff were amazingly friendly! Club lounge was fantastic.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Extending 1 more nite for my daughter on the counter would cost rm450...while going online only cost her rm290.... She opt to stay in her uni apt...

We didn't took break fast due fasting in Ramadan....but we did sahur...

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The wood floor. Wouldn't say i didnt like but it would be the least of my personal preference.

The friendly people and personal touches from all the hotel staffs.

Limited bathroom amenities: no hair dryer, no tooth brush, no comb, no sewing kit. The room service food was woeful and expensive (I had the Caesar salad and club sandwich both of which were awful)

Location was great - very close to or within walking distance of everything a typical tourist will be wanting to look at or visit (in the city).

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

pool is ok. however to close to main road. other hotels have better options.

our club room with twin tower view was excellent. spacy, very nice bathroom, good desk. recliner next to panorama window was awesome. club level breakfast and snacks are very good and suitable for western tourists. value for money is great.

I request for highest floor and KLCC view but at the end i got the room with car park/building view ( 3th floor)

The check in and check out process is very fast. The staff from the entrance until the receptionist are super friendly and helpful. Everyone try to help you - luggage, direction, greeting (perfect) .

I love this hotel, everything about it feels very homely to me. First thing I noticed was that the staff was very nice and friendly and very attentive the minute I stepped into the lobby and they helped with my check-in to make sure it was a smooth-sailing process. The room I got was deluxe twin bed, quite spacious and a great view of the city outside and can even see a bit of KLCC. The bed was comfy, bathroom was very clean and I love the smell they put, was very refreshing as I came into the room. WiFi was good enough speed and overall it was a great overnight stay with me and my friends. Overall, I’d recommend coming here for their great staff hospitality and their great location as in walking distance to KLCC.

The bathroom can do with a touch up or make over, although everything is still functioning. But that is really the only negative thing you can say about this place.

Impiana KLCC is excellent value for money: a top hotel right next to Petronas towers and on walking distance of Bukit Bintang, for a very affordable price. You can even walk to KLCC or Bukit Bintang during a rain shower without getting wet, via the sky walk. A dip in the infinity pool with a view on 1 + 1/4 Petronas Towers and the rest of the skyline of KL is the icing on the cake. Personnel is very friendly and always helpful and breakfast is excellent and of a variety that makes it hard to choose (or stop eating for that matter...). We'll be back!

Though there was a great variety of very good food - breakfast area was typically to crowded and noisy

Very comfortable room and good location in the heart of KL with KLCC park close by to go out and have a run in the early morning or evening.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1. The rooms are not bright enough and a bit dark considering the floor is also dark 2. Entrance is also dark [need to put up ceiling up to brighten up

1. Well attended by the Receptionist and good solving problem for connecting rooms 2. Excellent dinner spread for breaking of fast [Iftar] in Ramadan 4. Excellent Breakfast Spread [Sahur] in Ramadan

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The restaurant at the hotel wasn't the best but okay.

Location was great, close to KLCC and shopping area. The hotel was quiet and clean and the staff were wonderful.

The toilet tiles has this white remnants like water has dried up.

The location is great. It’s near petronas tower, aquaria klcc, kl tower..etc The staff were friendly and approachable. The room was cozy and comfortable. Then there’s this pillow menu which you could choose from. The pool is overlooking Petronas tower. It was a great experience.

Soundproof between rooms is no good, can hear what's next door doing there

Very comfortable bed and room's mini bar provides many snacks and drinks

I have nothing to say

The location is amazing. The View on Petronas Towers from my room was prodigious. The room was perfect. A really nice bathroom. The staff was nice and professional.

Big rooms, bathroom slightly dated but still good. Nice staff. Amazing breakfast. Good wifi. Convenient location you can go straight to the foot Bridge without even stepping outside of the hotel!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nice hotel! Huge room for us.. comfortable bed and pillow.. love to sleep at our room..buffet was nice plenty of food to choose .. near to petronas tower jby walk. Love the hotel. Everything was so nice for me while we are there!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Food variety could have improved. Long queue for the egg station. Only one manpower allocated for the egg station serving so many people. Bathtub was broken.

Close proximity to KLCC and having its link bridge to convention area is very convenient.

Would be nice to see filtered water stations about the place. Asia has a massive plastic problem. Dispensed hair and body products would do well too to do away with thousands of small plastic throw away bottles.

Roomy hotel with heaps of amenities. Really comfortable. More than we expected.

Very friendly staff with good check in - welcome drink and cooling towel. Very comfortable bed with a "pillow menu" depending on your preference. Nice sized room with a good shower. Great location.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not sure if i left my jacket in ground floor sofa reception or inside cab, never got it back

Oveall stay was excellent definitely coming back and worth recommending to all my friends

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The poolside bar for order drinks charged too pricey for a glass of normal drink that we can get much cheaper from outside. I don't mind if it pricey if it really worth value of money. For example, I bought a glass of orange juice which tastes like the one that I can buy way cheaper than the price charged by the hotel. At least, make it special as the price is high. The pool only suitable for a swimmer, not suitable for family with small children which has non-swimmer child as the deep is 1.3m.

The staffs are very friendly and very helpful. Thanks to few staffs that offer help to print out my CV. My family and I feel very welcome when arrived at this hotel. Love the spacious lounge for visitors of the hotel to meet and greet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Power plug didn’t work well. Drain system in the shower booth was broken. Found some lady hairs on the desk in my hotel roon on the first day. The first impression wasn’t that good much.

The room service was a little slow and the prices of drinks were really expensive. Rooms are a little out dated by clean and tidy

The staff were amazing. Super polite and willing to help you out with anything. Great location

- Bathroom was quite stained and even had hair in the bathtub. I mentioned this to the bellboy but he said I should dial 0 and tell them (I decided to wash it off myself as it was just an overnight stay) - Very slow checkout process.

- Nice hotel in good location - Walking distance to Petronas Towers and SkyBar (which has a full view of the towers) - Free fruits and welcome drink - Got a free room upgrade - Big L-shaped desk for those who want to work - Looks likes a good pool, didn't get a chance to use it

I was very late due to a delayed flight. I was offered my room until 3pm so that I could sleep andcthen upgraded because my key wouldnt work properly. The nighg msnager went out of her way to bring me personally to my new room. I was so grateful!!

A very comfortable hotel, it is the right choice for travelers,. It is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, just a walking distance from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room (especially the bathroom) was not super clean ! For a 5-star business hotel, I was rather surprised....

Great location, service and comfortable room. Amazing breakfast

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stopped at this hotel for 2 nights during our honeymoon in Asia. A month before the settlement, I wrote to the hotel to inform that this is our honeymoon, but the hotel's mailbox was crowded and there were always reports of non-delivery of letters. On the second day of my stay, I found the loss of money from my bag. The denominations were from the Maldives, where we were before traveling to Kuala Lumpur. I informed about this to reception and after half an hour came two security managers. I explained the situation, filled in the protocloy of this incident. Security managers promised to report of the results the next day. But so far no news. The next day I had an early check-out from the hotel, before breakfast. I informed both the reception and the security managers about this. But no one even thought to inform me that breakfast should be additionally ordered. Although for this they have a notebook in which my number was not there. The hotel was very upset by the incident with the money and the approach of the staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The quality of the bath tub on how difficult it is to actually pull or push to release the water, the shuttle service to KLCC which is only in the morning, and as soon as we enter the hotel i had to carry my bags everywhere until they could settle me, no assistance to place my bags, the reception was disorganized -- on how they made me to go from one counter to another -- to get me to the room after 40 mins.

i like the room, spacious and bed comfy.

Choice of TV channels (need more varieties).

Fresh fruits platter. Soft pillows. Near and tidy toiletries arrangement. Ease of cold/warm/hot water controls.

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room with connecting door is a good option for family and friends.... a terrible idea for strangers.... hou can hear everything.... really everything you don’t want go hear. After 2 terrible nights I had a friend next door, that worked, the last weekend the staff was kind enough to block the room next door. The cleanness of the room is the single biggest disappointment. No consistency, surface cleaning. If that is fixed it is a great place to which I would always come back.

The staff is very nice and will try to fulfill all your wishes. Special compliments to the reception, the bell boys, the breakfast staff. Beds are super comfortable. Breakfast is great.

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is just perfect, room are quite big, we had the club access, so afternoon tea, a different check in. Breakfast was really good, all kind of food you'd like.

Very crowded downtown area - rooms not in upper floors feel fairly hemmed in. Not particularly good for public transport links.

Excellent access to the KLCC conference centre - via a covered walkway.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is not included with the room package so didnt bother to add. The room is ok, but it has stuffy or old furniture/bed smells. Shower door doesnt functiong well.

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Perfect location, walking distance to Petronas Tower and Bukit Bintang district (shopping/restaurants/bars). Very good breakfast with lots of choices both, western and asian. Infinity pool with view on the Petronas Towers, especially enjoyable in the evening.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing at all. Everything was beyond the very best expectations.

Outstanding service. Specially Concierges Mr BURNS, Mr SUHAIMI very helpulf when my luggage didn’t arrived they were calling very patiently to the airport and airline. Also the Manager was very kind and provided the best service and support. All people there are truly good people not just employees, all in general AKIM and the girls and all the team at the front desk they are really exceptional so this is mostly appreciated. Breakfast its really outstanding. Really vonsidering very difgerent dietary restrictions and style for very cosmopolitan clients so there is all style of stuff in the big buffet. Outstanding chef at the 15 floor Cedars Restaurant (exquisite dishes). Big rooms, big bathroom. Fantastic and high quality linens in bed. Pillow menu. Location fabulous, the best is connected to the pedestrian Walkway with air conditionair so easy and compfortable to walk to KLCC, Petronas, shopping Malls and other places. Nice views.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The stay at Impiana left me wishing for more. When booking my week at the hotel, I thought, surely a hotel located in the heart of the city centre and right across the street from the convention centre would offer the apex hospitality experience. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Things started a bit off when I called from Singapore on the day of my check-in to confirm that a car had been arranged to pick me up from the airport. I was informed that this would not be possible, despite me selecting this option from booking.com Having made the call more than 6 hours before my scheduled arrival, I was surprised that the Impiana was adamant in their stance that they would be unable to arrange an airport pickup. Fair enough —unfortunately this wasn’t the end of the problems during my 5-day long stay. My check-in took over 20 minutes. A major reason for this was that there seemed to be only trainees on the front desk who obviously weren’t that comfortable with the check-in process. The managers weren’t able to bother with the struggling staff (despite being right beside them) and this caused check-in to be quite unpleasant. I of course don’t blame the trainees for this but instead walk away with a poor impression of the hotel management. On top of this, the staff at the Impiana seemed to be confused about the nature of my booking. Apparently, Booking.com (so they said) made two separate bookings — one with me checking out Saturday and one with the planned check-out day on Sunday. It took a total of 4 people to try and figure out what occured on the booking and despite being assured that all was taken care of, I would receive a knock on my hotel room door on Saturday, asking if I would be checking out a day earlier. Besides this, I found various issues with the hotel amenities and services. Both my sink and tub drains were broken and required multiple requests from house keeping to prevent water buildup.

Great Location and for the most part a clean and well kept hotel. Lovely view of the city.

Suppose to trian employees and recieptions sucha 4-5 star Hotel

Not proffissional recieption guys , an indian man in recieption told the Hotel do not have enough card keys to provide for 2 persons !!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Receptionists were not very effective. Several were trainees who had a hard time understanding very basic English. There was confusion about my name and my booking even though I provided a print-out of the booking receipt. A request for room change was never followed up.

Facilities were great. Location is very central.

The swimming pool do close rather early for us who are not use to the heat of KL. I would have preferred a late evening cool down in the infinity pool whilst looking onto the PETRONAS Towers.

We upgraded to a Club Room, which gave us access to the Club Lounge. Here we could enjoy quiet breakfast away from the masses, free tea, coffee and soft drinks any time of the day, free High Tea and free drinks with canapés early evening. If at all within your budget, do opt for the slightly more expensive Club Rooms. A special mention goes to the Director of Operations, Mr Sugumaran Narayanan for his superb customer service and care. Chef Razlan Roslan's canapés in the Club Lounge were excellent.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Disapointed by the space around the swimming pool : very small and not protected during raining season.

The situation near the Petronas towers. The room was really big and confortable with a good price.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No hot water for bath. Toilet basin are old . Lift key don't work even have to change many time. Told to use other lift. Reported but no action taken. Must improve if not many guests will not stay there again.

Location is good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I like the location as it so nearby to all the attractions places. The city view from my room is lovely. The breakfast is Super good. Overall hotel room is clean. Their staff are very friendly and informative.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There are not power outlets in the room, and none close to the bed... And in general, we were expecting a bit more for the price, even if all was good.

The location of the hotel is excellent, and the staff was greatly helpful with all our needs. Room was spacious and very comfy.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Poor soundproofing of the room (with both corridor and neighbouring room)

Nice, spacious and comfortable room Extremely well located with direct access to the covered bridge leading to KLCC convention centre or Bukit Bintang and The Pavilion... Good breakfast (only missing expresso coffee and "healthy" cereals...) Nice swimming pool, great view at night from the bar on 15th floor.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

As in my previous comment for one other hotel in Kuala Lumpur, the price which was shown on booking.com and one which I paid in the hotel was not the same. I was charged more than it was indicated on the website, and I don.t mean tax fee.

Staff, breakfast, room were excelent

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

asked for a king size bed but only twin single beds during my stay. But, acceptable.

good breakfast and convenient location to reach shopping mall and twin towers

It was my wife birthday during our check in day, did ask if there are any complimentary cake to surprise my wife but staff did not acknowledge it unlike other hotel we stayed before in that area. Secondly the bed not that firm and pillows was way too soft.

We like the location of the hotel. It is very accessible to go KLCC and Pavilion using the bridge.

The view from our room was quite disappointing - we hadn't realised that booking a superior room would mean a view of a car park from the third floor! The drinks at Tonka Bean were hugely overpriced. No hairdryer in the room.

The staff were very friendly and wanted to help in every way they could. The pool was lovely and peaceful and felt very clean. The gym also very good.

The rooms in the “older” part of the hotel was a bit dated I really dislike a shower over bath - would rather have only a shower

Very comfortable bed & great pillows Staff was really lovely - apart from a minor hickup when booking in

• Club Premier Room

5 minutes away from Petronas Towers and shopping center, great pool with view on Petronas Towers and a surprise club lounge with free "dinner" and drinks :) (only if you book the "club" rooms)

The smell of the amenities was not nice (shampoo, shower gel, etc). The bathroom could be improve a lot (bathtub and sink). I could hear when the person ups stairs was taking a bath...

Great location (in middle of two big malls), kind staff and huge room.

Everything's ok

Good value for money. Location was excellent since I wanted to be near Petronas Towers. Walkway direct from hotel lobby connects to main walkway between Bukit Bintang and KLCC. Live music in lobby.

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We booked (without beeing conscious about it) club member and this was superb! (Breakfast, high tea and cocktails with appetizers) Nice view from the swimmingpool Luxury rooms

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I had requested for an extra bed and payment was made at the reception upon checking-in. Was told to wait for 10 mins for the hotel staff to set the bed. After more than half an hour the was no extra bed sent. When we called room svc, we were told that it's not in their record and any request should be paid first. We went down to the receptionist and was also told not in record despite showing the payment receipt. Unfortunately the receipt did not show the breakdown of payment. After further check only then the staff apologised and admitted that payment was made. Frustrated!

The location was strategic. I had an event at kl convention ctr. It is abt 1 minute walking distance using the overhead bridge. Very convenient and value for money.

• Club Premier Room

When was booking room, the price didn't include extra Tourism tax 10 MYR/day/person, which hotel charged, and that's why our business travel budget got exceeded.

The room had a big walk-in closet. The room had a nice view of KLCC towers. Breakfast had the option of having it on the 1st floor with a bigger choice of Asian food, and 15th floor with more European style breakfast.

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our aircon leaked but the problem was resolved. No complaints!

Marina was very considerate and helpful when our air conditioner was leaking. She prioritised it and got it fixed quickly. She agreed to a late check out when we requested this. The Club facility was amazing.

Maybe breakfast or dinner could have been provided in the price probably 1-2 days if someone is staying longer than 3 days perhaps. Just a simple breakfast and dinner??

Friendly hotel, staff were helpful. Room was comfortable. All other facilities are closeby, shops and restaurants. Very close to KLCC. Foot Bridge is great. On the whole it was good. Enjoyed my stay at the Impiana hotel. Thanks

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

If there is airport shuttle will be excellent

Location excellent very convenient to shopping by walking only in special pedestrian place to both twin tower and pavilion. Also there is free bus intro to of the hotel to see the city. All are near by buffet was great too

On our first day our room wasn't done at all. Maybe you need to have extra person during busy period. The reception reminded me of immigration officers at KLIA. The duty manager on Wednesday night should do a Refresher Training on customer service. The receptionists can learn a lot from those bell boys.

The bell boys are very helpful.They always smile and attentive.They gave us warmth greetings and genuine smile everytime.

We were told that because we booked Superior Room we had a better view. View from our window was office buildings

Location was really good for what we wanted to cover in the few short days we were in Malaysia

• Club Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great location. Wonderful club lounge experience. Spacious room and very clean. We even received complementary fruit platter in the room. Breakfast at club lounge was superb. Staff were very friendly and professional. Thank you for the complementary 2 hours of late check out.

Bathroom could have been a lilttle bit more cleaner (noticed some stains at the door and counter) Pool size is just enough. But tend to get crowded as its not as big. But facilities are clean

Friendly and welcoming staff Spacious room Near to KLCC Variety of choice for breakfast Good enough gym facility which sits at 25th floor -great view of the city

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cleaning needed is upgraded. Dammy under the bed and the corners. Sewer smell in the bathroom. The air ventilation was annoying came in smoke smell.

Helpful pesonal who did everything for me to enjoy, especially thanks to the hotel club floor. Fantastic breakfast and finner on the club floor and the views wonderful. My room's bed was super comfortable and a selection of beautiful pillows. Relaxing by the pool was fine. Spa Massage absolutely wonderful. Close to the Twin Tower and shopping mall. The location of the hotel was perfect.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

request for airport transfer and bed type request was not met even if i have already indicated in booking.com. Staff seems not aware and unconcerned about my request for my stay with my girlfriend.

The area of smoking area should be at the outside hotel as we bringing the babies into lobby area, the smelling of smoke disturbing and not good to babies

The location of the hotel. Nearest with KL Convec

rooms a little bit tired, but clean and everything we needed.

staff amazing - really friendly happy atmosphere. Central to everything. restaurant was lovely and not to expensive for a hotel.

Browse Impiana KLCC Hotel traveller photo gallery