Reviews of JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur 5 stars

#34 of 555 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

An Exceptional Sevice by JW Marriott

There is nothing that I didn't like. Everything was awesome

The Hotel made sure the awesome experience. I liked almost everything. Specially I would like to mention the hospitality and the Hotel amenities. Those were great. Superb location and very clean.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great location and rooms.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast probably the worst I’ve had. Quality is ok. However it’s so busy that the buffet is constantly empty, and there is no control over the tables. I lost my table 3 out of the 4 times I had breakfast. No system at all to control who is sitting where.

Great location and rooms.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Love love love
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I like the bathroom and the bed...the cleanlines also makes me feel super comfortable. The staff at front dest was very friendly..love it much xoxo ❤️❤️

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Disappointed to the breakfast !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast type, taste and variety are absolutely not proportional to the room rate. Room rate is high but breakfast is not satisfied. Even HDMI output can not be connected between TV and computer because HDMI output from TV can not be accessed.

Great location , good breakfast and nice staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The mind of some staff. The waiter stayed one note,extremely tooooooo much bottle waters and bathroom supplies before we checked out .I guest that the he or she did it because of expecting tip. So my friend and I stayed perhaps 6 dollars in our room. However ,actually, I hope that it is a bit of limited for free supplies. It might be a kind of offense because of drama quatity.TOO MUCH!

Great location , good breakfast and nice staff.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

It’s a 6 star experience and I feel very pampered with JW...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Really can’t fault them on anything. It’s just good

It’s a 6 star experience and I feel very pampered with JW Marriott KL. Location is great, facilities are good, food is awesome and the staff are very helpful

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Fantastic location and a nice quiet room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast ala carte was bad!! I had nasi lemak and it was tasteless, dry and hard especially the chicken. The bed was disappointing as the mattress sack on the side when I get into and out of the bed.

The room was very nice and obviously been upgraded. Lovely bathroom and well equipped. Staff was attentive and fast.

Other than the price mistake between Marriott and bookings would only choose if you have extra money
    • Studio Suite

VERY BIG DISSAPOINTMENT DUE TO WE HAD RUSHED FOR OUR FLIGHT.. long story short there was a lot more to it.. but bookings.com gave me an rate for 4,080 for 2 junior suite for 4 nights and studio suite for 3 nights.. ended up charging me 45,000+ I was very disappointed at Marriott for having such an bad mistake... due to this I would stay elsewhere when I go there again in October.. (there’s a lot more new hotel just right around the corner).. I was very glad I choose Marriott at first.. not until I checked out.. never again.

I did like the location overall.. and the delivery boys we tipped them well, especially razul and the boy at the swimming bar.. forgot his name.

The best hotel I’ve stayed at by far
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

The location is perfect and central to the best spots my favorite being Pavillion shopping centre. From the staff as you drive into the hotel, to the lobby and the front desk staff they do not just give a service but memorable experience. Everything is spotless clean, all the right timeless decor pieces perfectly place and the warm welcoming staff always willing to assist. If you ask for directions within the hotel they do not point you to the direction but walk you to where you want to go.

The croissants at the breakfast buffet were really good.
    • Studio Suite

I stayed at JW Marriott from 13th-17th August 2018. On our final night there, the fire alarm came on at abour 3.30am. I had 2 young children with me (aged 5 and 3) who thankfully did get get woken up by the alarm. We waited for sone sort of commotion from outside; but there was nothing much other than a few people passing the hallway. My husband tried calling reception which was not answered. I believe a hotel of this calibre would at least have a 24hrs front desk. The alarm was still sounding off 30mins on, so my husband and I decided to go down to the lobby - each carrying a sleeping child - via the staircase. The staircases led to the pool - not the lobby, which i feel is a safety hazard itself because the pool was a few floors up from the lobby and there were no clear signs for an exit. At this point, the alarm was still sounding off. While we were trying to find a way to get to the lobby, the alarm stopped - at about 4.30am - a full hour since it started ringing. We finally bumped into a staff member wjo apologised for the false alarm. Upon checking out that very morning, i demanded some form of compensation as that was lost sleep and the inconvenience of carrying our children down at least 10 flights of stairs! Thankfully the front desk was able to give me a discount so that the final night we stayed there was free - but this was only upon my request (so i had to ask - it was not offered). Further, their card system was down so we were not able to make our payment . So we had to give our card details which was to be charged once the system was back up. It was very disappointing on how the fire alarm was handled in that there was no clear exit, no clear instructions. Will not be staying at the hotel again.

The croissants at the breakfast buffet were really good.

Very nice
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I wish the alcohol drinks could start earlier at the swimming pool’s bar. Normally I will go swimming pool after breakfast.

I like the staff of the hotel are all very friendly and with a very nice smile on face. Always very willing to help me. Good loacation, Tha you can very easy to move around in the area for shopping and food by walking

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Overall a wonderful experience with excellent service provided by all the staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Overall the service is excellent. From the concierge, the front desk and all the staff that we interact with. Bed is comfortable and room is spacious. The room lighting is good too as we are able to choose if we want a brighter room or left it dim. Varieties of option for breakfast and their croissant is to delicious; light, flaky and warm.

Emplacement
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They have obliged me to pass one night at another hotel (Ritz Carlton) because Marriott was overbooked according to what they have said, despite my reservation with Marriott was made weeks before !!!!!!

Emplacement

A let down
    • Cabana Poolside

Front office Usama screwed up my Poolside Cabana reservation and upgraded me to a Junior Suite, and another gentleman also had the same fate that same day. He did not even ask to see my reservation and just referred to what's in the system. I only knew much later I was given "an upgrade" when I enquired about the pool. And for such a nice pool, it closes at 7, when it should've been extended. Why have a Poolside Cabana if it can only be used up to 7pm?! Amy was nice and especially Zhana the Manager was super helpful to solve the issue. We were given the Presidential Suite instead which was finally, worth the upset. We only checked in to our room at 4-5ish. Food at the Executive Lounge sucks. Big time. Think I had enough. Unless no choice for the location.

The Presidential Suite jacuzzi tub and pool service by Hanif.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

We overspend too much because of food and drinks. Not fair.
    • Cabana Poolside

Nobody tells us that drinks in the rooms are not for free. We finished all the drinks and when we check out someone came to check the room and collected 135 from us for drinking the minerals and so on. This is bad. The drinks menu wasn't on top on the fridge . No one will notice it easily. This is really bad.

Room is clean and comfortable

OK stay
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

TV channels are rather limited; few english channels. Executive lounge food is a huge let down; contradictory to what we read on the Tripadvisor reviews. Breakfast selection was limited and we had to go the buffet restaurant at LG where the selection is much more and food wise better than the lounge. Tea and cocktail selections were also restricted due to dietary regulations of a muslim country.

The bed is extra comfortable. You can sleep and refuse to get up.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good location .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Taking 200 MYR as a deposite from credit card per day without telling was really annoying

Good location . Clean great room . Assume breakfast. Nice service

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Highly recommended.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They booked a family with screaming children right next door to us, I would recommend upon checking in you ask for a room away from families traveling with children for a good nights sleep...and if you're a family traveling with children perhaps ask for a room more secluded. :)

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Location is great and great food options are easily found close to the hotel. I especially loved the coffee machine in our room, it's a wonderful touch and made it much easier to get out of bed.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Staff are professional, flexible, and friendly.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pillows are soft, Limited variety of Breakfast specially arabic food, thus I don’t recommend booking a room with bf included, there are many restaurants and cafes outside the hotel waking distance, Water served in bf buffet is not mineral

Staff are professional, flexible, and friendly. Facilities Decorations Location Cleanliness Room size Washroom I loved the mini dresser

Will come back to this hotel for our next visit
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The swimming pool surrounding is very dull. All grey in colour.

Location of the hotel is near to the shopping hub. Very convenient. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The restaurants are superb especially the "Enak". The staff of the restaurant are also very friendly. Even though the restaurant closes at 3pm, they still allows us to continue our lunch as we only came in about 2.15pm.

A very nice hotel, cozy and wonderful to stay in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

I love the sambal nasi lemak and beef rendang at Shook!. So delicious! Plus we had an experience to have a breakfast at premium lounge and it is really exquisite and amazing :)

Good Choice.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is Value for money. Great location. Clean and the staff extremely polite and friendly. Can't fault it. My only gripe is that the fire alarm went off at 3.40am for 30mins. No apologies were given or offer of compensation.

The hotel looks reasonably new.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

lovely place and would stay there again for sure if the price is right.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

pillows are too soft. u can ask for extra pillows. :) the traffic around the hotel area are horrendous. well that's KL for you :)

great service from the staff. all smiles and very welcoming. superb location in the middle of the busiest area in kl. shopping are unlimited, u can also enjoy local indian food n tasty pratas at the alley behind the hotel. 24hr convenient stores also avail at the back of the hotel. just need to walk around and enjoy your findings. very secure big private parking space. clean, big and comfortable rooms.

Please improve the service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staffs were not focused on my request and took too long to deliver any of my enquiries. Concierge, front desk were quite polite and so professional to handle my luggage and check in

The breakfast, room view

Perfect location, located right in the heart of KL with...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Perfect location, located right in the heart of KL with malls surrounding. Night markets just around the corner with plenty of food. Amazing stay with comfy beds and exceptional service. Great place to stay to relax or even to just explore around the area experiencing the culture.

Swimming pool
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast and breakfast area. The guy arranging seating in breakfast treating the guest badly. Super soft pillow. Not much Isolated room, we can hear to voices .

Swimming pool Location Check in and check our process Modern and clean room

Service not worth the brand name
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Service support was poor. Twice the call on '0' went without answer and once the promise to call back with complaint resolution was not kept. We had our bathroom lights, air-conditioning and TV power tripped twice though situation was rectified after the complaint. Got late for the breakfast which ends at 10;30 and called up the operator asking if we can go in the restaurant by 10:35, was told that you will now have to pay for your breakfast and time limit is strict. Asked her about the in-room breakfast instead to compensate and operator promised to call back after checking but no call back ever received.

nothing better than JW MARRIOTT
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

they asked me to pay 2500 ringgit = 660 usd deposit . and when i say ( call the manager please ) they remove all the deposit .... this is not cool from a 5 stars hotel .. you can ask the customers is they want to pay deposit it or not

i think you cant find better than JW marriott in kuala lumpor best location in kuala lumpor

Staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

All staff were excellent,one of the concierge staff , his name was Rami , was very helpful, kind and motivated. He tried to make our stay very much comfortable and enjoyable. I really appreciate all his work.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was fully occupied and sent me to Ritz-Carlton. The service is very very very very slow. I ordered a room service but never have a person came to do that.

The standard is still the same as the last time i stayed...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The standard is still the same as the last time i stayed there (3 years ago), beyond my expectations as usual. Everything was awesome and would come back again! :)

Memorable Malaysia stay.....

Nothing really to write

The location was perfect next to many shopping malls and walking distance to KLCC . Had two interconnected rooms with excellent view of pavilion mall big screen and we really enjoyed the 2018 FIFA World Cup semifinals and the final. Breakfast at shook restaurant offered everything for a perfect start of the day.Absolutely amazing hotel -awesome layout, decor was amazing.Super clean and we loved that.Loved the staff, atmosphere and facilities. All in all very good!

Very comfortable hotel, clean and has access to all that I want.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

lack of attention of conceirge. I had a parcel delivered to me at 10AM. I checked with the concierge at about 12:00 he said he would check and revert. He told me there is nothing for me, I went down and found the pancel after i showed him a message that it was there from 10AM !!

The rooms are quite good clean and comfortable

Great Service
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only thing I thought could be improved was to have more vegetarian options at breakfast and to label food items vegetarian or non veg. The breakfast area was spread out but still quite crowded but I guess that couldn't be helped.

The service at Marriott was great. The staff was courteous and professional. I had to go out in the evening and my meeting place was almost an hour away; the staff at the bell desk got me a bottle of water for the journey. Very thoughtful indeed. They also told me where to exchange money; where the best rates were. Really appreciated that. The spa was excellent. Loved the hot tub and the lounge areas and the ginger tea afterwards. The masseuse was very friendly, while at the same time, she respected my privacy. Breakfast was good, a very large spread indeed. Loved the juices and smoothies.

Really enjoyed our stay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The elevators! Keycard system for floor access was frustrating and other guests felt the same. Your floor number will light up but often disappear, causing guests to re-insert their key card and try again. The floor numbers are also not backlit and are hard to read.

Rooms were a good size and we loved the plunge bath as well as the rain shower. I liked having a small dressing table and stool in the bathroom - excellent lighting.

Clean - Great location - fabulous hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Crowded with people. Breakfast was crowded and not well organized. You can hear noise from the streets

Clean - Great location - fabulous hotel. They upgraded my room to suite (this is highly appreciated)

everything is perfect except the time for breakfast ( they close early - 10:30 A.M )
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

they should make the breakfast till 11:30, because they close at 10:30 and most people are sleeping at this time ( this location usually people hang out till 2 A.M, so it will be difficult to wake up early ;)

book the property without thinking! the location is perfect and the hotel in general is also perfect! they are helpful but the time for breakfast , you must come before 10:30 otherwise you will lose your breakfast ;)

The buffet breakfast has limited variety.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The buffet breakfast has limited variety. I was expecting a wide range of menu for a 5 start hotel but theirs wasn’t satisfying at all. 75% of the food are just breads and spreads.

Good location, friendly and helpful staffs
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Good quality facility and service. Located right opposite to the shopping centre Pavilion and bar&restaurants, we had good time watching World Cup there which is very close to hotel. I had an urgent mail needs to leave to the reception for shipment to other country, the staff was very helpful for arranging the shipment

Don't book b'fast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was mediocre with a cereal offering of a 2 star property. Eggstation much too small. Always a long cue. Cheese and cold cuts is cut into sample sizes. Looks like food for birds.

Location and room

Love the stay and will definately choose to stay again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We reach at 3.40pm but the room was not ready and we were told to wait ard 2hrs. Luckily shopping is just across the road and we managed to check in ard 6pm. We requested for late checkout but was rejected.

Superb location... very spacious room and bathroom. Very nice gesture from the hotel who allow us to change date with no cancellation charges.

Pleasant stay.

Some floors are noisy..

What a beautiful overnight stay in JW Marriott hotel Kuala Lumpur.. while check in process has very smooth. The room was spacious and great renewable.. the lounge area is too classy.. breakfast team in shook is kudos for the great services from the host credit specially Joan and izwan and hasssan and all the chef . Thank you so much.. definitely I'll return here..good job..

Perfect location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very bad service. Valet and bellboy were being unfriendly. Doesn’t welcome us

Location is very good hence the price. Room newly renovated. Comfortable bed.

Location was great, good spread for breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Too noisey, you can hear everything crystal clear. When anyone is in the corridor or closing the door. It bangs shut. Door has a big gap in the bottom.Only one USB port to charge your phone which you have to go on your knees to looks for as there was no available plugs for the cable.

Location was great, good spread for breakfast. Friendly staff.

GREAT HOTEL IN A PRIME SHOPPING LOCATION
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Entrance to the hotel lobby can be quite congested at times since hotel is sharing same entrance with Starhill Gallery. Breakfast selections could do a bit better if compared to similar hotel standard. Overall, staff very courteous which is a great asset to the hotel.

Hotel and rooms were recently refurbished. Stayed for 3 nights. We were given complimentary breakfasts upon check in. Thank you JW Marriott! Friendly and helpful staffs from housekeeping, front office to concierge. Great location for shoppers, family and business trip.

A nice 5 star hotel in an excellent location in center city Kuala Lumpur
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room could be more spacious and better decorated. The Japanese restaurant inside the hotel offers a buffet meal with a wide variety of different dishes. However it has no ambiance and we have to walk a long distance every time we wish to serve ourselves because the restaurant is huge.

Excellent location in Bukit Bintang, near shops, restaurants, bars and shopping malls. The room was a standard room in a 5 star hotel. Comfortable bed and very clean. I stayed from June the 25th to June the 26th. Nice restaurants and shops inside the hotel. Nice staff. But the manager Mahmed Nimbi (I hope I am writing it well) really made all the difference. He delivered a very professional service but adding a warm personal touch aligned with the true spirit of Marriott hotels. He makes me want to come back to the Marriott hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

Excellent location - the best shopping malls are located all...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent location - the best shopping malls are located all around the hotel and just a hop step and a jump away. Within easy distance from all the main attractions in the city and restaurants/ pubs, which made our holiday a very comfortable and enjoyable one

Preferred hotel in Bukit Bintang
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Called the concierge from the room twice but there was no answer. Could have an automatic call back system.

Modern feel and luxury comfort. Staff are attentive and warm. Flexible breakfast arrangement to accommodate my colleague who was fasting, food was delivered to the room at wee hours (*thumbs up).

Surrounded by high brand shooping mall n only 15mins by...

Breakfast menu wasnt much choices, out of my expectation for a 5star buffet

Surrounded by high brand shooping mall n only 15mins by walking to Jalan Alor for night food street

If you want a luxurious stay within close proximity to food and shopping, JW Marriot is the one!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checkin - I was assigned a high floor which was fabulous but the views were nothing to shout about. The lady who checked me in told me room has good city views but to my dissapointment, it wasnt a great view at all. She doesnt seem to speak English well. So I didnt feel like engaging in further conversations. WIFI - during checkin I was informed I could use PREMIUM Wifi for free (premium means high speed wifi) but when I got into my room and connected to the wifi, it showed PREMIUM Wifi is chargeable at RM50 which was contrary to what the checkin lady told me. So I thought I just use the COMPLIMENTARY wifi which was rather slow. On 2nd day the wifi speed was worst, so I called service line for help and they apologised n said they will offer me use of PREMIUM at no charge...however, i just couldnt connect to the PREMIUM wifi! So they sent a staff but it was of no help because he actually dont know how to rectify the issue. The staff even used my phone to google for solution! I too would have googled for help if the issue was that easy to resolve. Even after the staff googled, he still couldnt fix the problem. Then I called again and they put me thru to their IT “expert” - gosh, even the IT guy couldnt help solve the problem! How can a luxury hotel has poor Wifi? That to me, is absurd. While I appreciate that they took action promptly, they didnt have the right people to do the job. UMBRELLA - Alot of hotels I’ve stayed with provide 1 umbrella but JW Marriot provided 2. The thing is, I wasnt aware that I should have 2 umbrellas in my room (I did a rough check upon entering my room and there was 1 brolly which I thought was standard), until one evening I went down to lobby not realizing that it was raining. So I went to concierge to borrow one but was told they didnt have and I have to go back to my room to get the umbrella. Strangely, the concierge guy mentioned that there are 2 umbrellas in the room.

Love this hotel! It was exactly as gorgeous as one can expect of JW Marriot. The hotel exudes elegance and luxury, which I didnt mind splurging on not to mention its proximity to the famous Lot 10, Pavilion malls etc.. Room was very nice - interior fittings were all-around posh and high-end quality. Think GROHE. The bathroom was smartly designed with a huge bath tub and shower all within the spacious area. There was even a vanity area within the bathroom! Clever concept and really impressive. The frontline staff were generally friendly, prompt to attend to needs or enquiries and you can tell they are sincere to assist despite some service lapses during my stay. Housekeeping people was very polite and didnt make noise along corridor in the mornings. In conclusion, there some service lapses but they can be improved so I will definitely choose JW Marriot again for my future trips and highly recommend this beautiful hotel to my friends and family!

Centrally located and easy to get to major places in central...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Centrally located and easy to get to major places in central KLCC. A bit on the high-end in terms of pricing in light of the very competitive hotel market in KL, but worth the money.

The club lounge.
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

The club lounge. Staff were very good as was the food/drinks - but the lack of windows or a view not only makes the lounge feel subterranean, but also second best to comparable city centre hotels whose club lounges have panaromic views.

I saw a cockroach near my bed few times.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I saw a cockroach near my bed few times. Not a pleasant sight. Also there was a screaming druken lady at a hall on 15th floor around 1-2am at night, and no one seemed to stop her for some time.

A really top notch 5 star hotel. Will choose this hotel chain again in the future after this stay.

The lifts were slow at peak times but at the time we stayed 2 of the 6 were being refurbished so this probably wouldn’t be an issue normally..

The excecutive lounge was more than an excellent feature of our stay. The whole team did everything to make our stay stress free and totally relaxing..

Good hotel , good area and amenities , Please improve breakfast service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was not organised , Poor service , I like a hot breakfast but food on hot counters always cold . I felt this area let whole hotel down , Toilets in this part of hotel we’re also filthy , my partner refused to use toilets in area . For a hotel of this standard I was surprised by how unclean this area was .

i liked area hotel situated in Kuala Lumpur and room was good , pool great bars and restaurants at night in hotel good .

Stay was great
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Confusion at checkin . Requested non smoking twin room but only smoking room available with king bed . Booking was made well in advance and confirmation was made . We where compensated with comp breakfast and decreased room rate but between Marriott and booking .com they are not on the same page 😔

Location and spaciousness of room

Bagus. Excellent.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The water pressure was excellent. The hotel was super clean and room were spacious. All the staff were kind and very helpful. It was linked to the Starhill shopping mall so can shop without getting wet. It is great to shop like the Lot 10 with excellent Hutong food to enjoy with Pavilion right across the street. Right in the middle of the city. Would love to stay again.

Will definitely return for business stay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast ran out pretty quickly - probably because occupancy was high. No wifi at breakfast area, so it was alil inconvenient trying to get work done while having my breakfast.

Room was of great size and even had a bath tub, although smaller than usual but it was adequate. Wifi was strong and staff were so hospitable and friendly!

Loved it. Would stay again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Elevators very busy sometimes. No casual cafe onsite. Pool closes around 6 pm.

Close to everything. Very clean. Well maintained. Washrooms are new and clean.

good place but the reception interns need to be more professional
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

not professional staff at reception in the evening time. I asked the staff to confirm a update of the price mistake (hotel staff promised me to update one day earlier when I checked in), she just told me she cannot do anything because daily colleague left nothing on record. Just leave this words to me and let me to solve the mistake of hotel staff. But then I got the printed letter about the apology and confirmation by manager. Manager is professional but reception not.

location is perfect. so it means both sides: 1) you can walk across the street to the Pavillion shopping mall; 2) and you need to take 10 min to 1 hours to get out of the always crowded (center of the central) street if you take taxi.

location is center with the pavillion across the street
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They overbook the hotel - if you arrive late you may not get a room - in our case staff attempted to convince us to share a room Staff needs more training on how to handle guests - not Marriott standard

location is center with the pavillion across the street room is very well organized

I recommend it ..goo for it
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I cant think of anything,

the location of the hotel is near the most famous mall (pavilion ) and the Arab street, I loved the room very comfortable but the space becomes smaller with baby crib, I advice for a bigger room if you have a baby . also I celebrated my birthday, and they send cake to our room, very nice touch. the housekeeping (manager I think ) was going around asking if we found our room clean or not. The breakfast is great, loved it

Not up to a JW Marriott Standards
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The elevators were extremely slow and take a long time to arrive, as some elevators were out of service. Additionally, the staff are taking a long time to answer the calls.

The cleanliness of the room and how close it is to the Pavilion mall.

The hotel location was exceptional, in the center very close...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel location was exceptional, in the center very close to all the shopping malls, Room was very clean and newly furnished, food in the breakfast buffet was very good, a lot of varieties matching all nationalities and staff was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay in this hotel and highly recommending it.

likely never again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- not even answering to emails before arrival.... you better get this sorted - promising to call back, I had to call 40 mins later again... - Gucci back with shoes was delivered to our room instead of other guests... a lot to train your staff with or did you hire the wrong people? - breakfast wait time... why would I want to line up 10-15mins for breakfast?

The location of the hotel was really perfect, very close to...
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

The lifts are really slow, the choice of foods on breakfast and evening tea are not enough.

The location of the hotel was really perfect, very close to KLCC and the night life area. Rooms are very fancy and modern, look exactly like the photos. Staffs are very helpful.

wonderful and amazing

I love here not only coz of the jw hotel itself but also all of stuffes who r working here...they treat us like friends. Whenever we come here ...they will remember us..the feelings like at home...comfortable..familiar...love it

Very clean and comfortable

The lifts are slow.

Stayed there before this, and am always impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The hotel and room also felt new, unlike the other 5-star in the area that felt old. Shopping mall and eateries all nearby. Can also walk 3 to 5 mins behind the hotel for local hawker food. My number 1 choice in Bukit Bintang.

execllent n we will be back for sure!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

not didn't like but the shower glass door has a gap n water was gushing out to the marble floors.

except for the tall bedside lights tat is too tall. the rest of our stay was perfect!

Excellent stay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the unavailability of breakfast table at busy hour.

My room was upgraded due to unavailability of double bedroom. The room given was absolutely gorgeous. I love the bathroom. At breakfast time, I love the selection of local dishes.

Jammed KL
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Being strategically located at the heart of KL, the road to the hotel is constantly jammed. I would not recommend KL at all if you are driving esp during teh festive period.

Room is newly furnished with excellent cleanliness and room service.

We didn’t sleep well because the pillows were too soft
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1.Very very sift pillows and mattress. 2.The sofa bed is really hard 3. The lifts had some issues 4. It is more expensive then before 5. They upgraded to look like any modern hotel. Nothing special 6. There is a constant dripping gurgling sound from the bathroom

Nice location and nice staff but check in and lift waiting was horrible
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in process was unacceptable too long (too slow, even though only 2 guests in front of me but it took me nearly 40-45 minuets), my first time to encounter congestion to take lift (waited for more than half an hour), swimming pool close at 6pm (swimming pool can be upgraded, not that match up to 5star level)

Location, shower and cleanliness

A Real Holiday Experience at JW Marriot KL.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I dont like the lift. It sometime skipped my floor or it just cancelled my floor and then i had to struggle inserting my room card to press my floor button in the lift again.

I like the toiletries including the umbrella (even though i didnt use the umbrella), big flat tv screen, coffee maker. I also like the toilet with shower & bath tub with dressing corner.

It was a pleasant stay and i was glad i choose JW Marriot
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The first night there wasnt any shampoo in the toilet so i had to wash my hair with hand soap...i inform the staff after my shower and they actually came with lots of shampoo😁

The bed was extremely comfortable..staffs very friendly...overall excellent service...i am very happy and will definitely stay at your hotel again on the next visit to KL

Browse JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur traveller photo gallery