Reviews of Novotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre 4 stars

2 Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#204 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Inefficiency of staff

Front desk staff!! Very inefficient!! Took my IC for check-in purpose. After that, did not ensure that the IC is returned to me after check-in process completed and yet I stayed there for 2 days, didn't even call to inform me that my IC was not returned to me. My handphone number was completed in the form at the time of check-in. Shouldn't the staff call me immediately after my IC was not returned to me??? Surely the purpose of the form is for Novotel staff to contact me in such case, otherwise, the form does not serve the purpose at all and why want us to complete the form then. UNTIL I was about to on board, then only I realised my IC was missing. Calling and searching everywhere till suddenly I recalled your Novotel (which this was not the first case) and called up. Then, the Sales Manager only checked and realised my IC was not returned to me.

"Concierge" staff is very friendly and helpful. They know what they need to do once they see the hotel guest walk-in or check out. Very impressed indeed.....

Hotel location is good - nothing else!!
    • Superior Twin Room

The check-in staff are rude and need training on customer service. This stay yesterday was ok, my wife & I stayed there 2 weeks ago and the the check-in staff swipe the credit card, it did not work, so she swiped again - it was slow but she immediately said "it must be your PIN number" & my wife got annoyed - as the staff said this the approval on the machine came through - the staff did not say sorry or even smile - how rude you blame customer!!! Sometimes the electronic systems are slow due to thunder storms - signals are not always as fast - but she said it's your PIN number - how rude!!! Then I stayed back in March and the staff checked me in and took the usual credit card deposit, then she decided she wanted to take an extra MYR50.00 yes - just 50 more ringit - what an insult to your guest - I told her to take 500 if she does not trust me - don't insult your guests with 50 ringit, take 500 or even 5,000 but to hold the guest and re-submit for 50 ringit - what an insult - when I explained to her what she had done - she just smiled - not sorry - I don't think she understood!!!! We only use this hotel due to it's location, we don't do anything else there. We stay in Accor group in France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Hong Kong and other places and this KL one always let'e the group down - PLEASE TRAIN YOUR STAFF ON CUSTOMER SERVICE - THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER WRONG ATTITUDE LAH!!!

Location is good.

The location was good.

The hotel was dated, and in need of a renovation. The furniture had some stains and the couch was very soggy. There were scratches on the doors.

The location was good. Close to KLCC and Pavilion.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Hotel location is close to all amenities, good for a family...
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Hotel location is close to all amenities, good for a family of 4 with 2 children. Twin tower is around few hundred meters. Food was decent. Surprised they never got any direct feedback during checkout.

Value for money stay.

The average condition of the hotel room.

The location was fantastic. Within walking distance to Pavilion Mall. 4 mins walk to be exact. Hotel staff especially the Concierge guys were extremely helpful. Overall the location and the staff let us forget about the condition of the room. But then again, we are there for a holiday, who stays in the hotel room all the time.

The bed was really comfy and my child was really happy with...

Not applicable

The bed was really comfy and my child was really happy with the room and the facilities especially the bath up and the swimming pool.We have planned a little surprise for my husband's birthday and a big thanks to the hotel team who has made his special day a memorable one and making all the special things. We thanked the hotel that has made the dream into a reality.

Unacceptable

Very noisy room that prevented sleep. Worse was my luggage being left in the lobby all day instead of storage after checkout. The combination code was changed so I was unable to open it when I needed to. At least the contents seemed intact. Would not recommend because of this

Convenient location

will not return to stay due to bad experience at the front desk

Front desk spent 2 hrs to check our booking . They abandon us and went hiding in their office, therefore, i have to keep approaching the front desk staff and remind them on our check in . Therefore, i am very disappointed with the service. This could have been done at most 10 mins .

location.

too disgusting to have the bad photos in my phone.
    • Superior Twin Room

old and tattered furnishing. Cleaning is bad: after cleaning, bath tub was not drained, toilet was found with rubbish that pick up from the floow. Kettle was dirty. Room light was very dimmed. Very old TV with poor reception.

Nice location, easy to walk to KLCC, pavilion mall

Service quite bad. Checkin was so confusion and take time. We book 2 rooms but at first staff told us that we cannot get the room with same floor because had full booking on that day. (We also the guest who booked and paid in advance too. Staff should not said this point as excuse). Rooms have smelly dump and unpleasant.

Nice location, easy to walk to KLCC, pavilion mall

The location is convenient and accessible to the mall and...
    • Executive Twin Room

The bedsheet and towel not as clean as it should be. Called room service to fix the TV (not clear) but did not come.

The location is convenient and accessible to the mall and klcc

Looks nice in reception. Poor general condition and badly trained staff.
    • Superior Twin Room

Reception staff were dreadful. They tried to charge us two amounts for identical rooms - an extra Rm100 , Also, they were incapable of providing our final bill. Even when we showed them the Booking.com agreed charges for two rooms, they could not work the billing system. We had very little time to catch an early plane and had a taxi waiting for us. They took 20 minutes or more and still could not get it right. We had to leave eventually without a correct bill. Also : One of our rooms door locks did not work reliably. It took many attempts to lock when leaving. Security looked at it and could not fix it. We had to live with this for two days. Very annoying. The air conditioning in room 1615 was barely working. Every night was very 'stuffy'. No air conditioning in landings or lifts. Breakfast area air con not functioning. Large portable units in place. Very noisy. There are not sufficient lifts in this hotel for the number of guests. We had to wait up to five minutes on many occasions. There was no hot water for a shower on our second night, in both our rooms which were in a poor state. The landings were very dirty. Had not been cleaned well and smelled of smoke. Lighting in our room was hopeless. Two bedside lamps and one desk light which did not work. We could not see to pack our cases. Room 1608 - phone not working - handset cord broken. All in all - a dreadful experience. If we had had more time when checking out - I would have complained to the manager in person and not paid their bill.

Breakfast was not bad.

LOCATION

Breakfast, old room and noisy level 11 is connection room it's very noisy from other room and in the bathroom have noisy from water pump or something always.

LOCATION

A bit disappointing.
    • Executive Twin Room

The room was not very clean, a bit grimey and neglected. The swimming pool was really dirty resulting in my friend getting a black arm from leaning against the side of the pool, yuck. The lifts were not programmed properly not stopping or coming up to our floor for 15 minutes in one instance. We were out all day and on return our room was not cleaned, then suddenly just as we wanted to chill and then get ready to go out for dinner they arrived wanting to clean the room, highly frustrating.

The location was fantastic, so close to lots of nightlife and a good base to get to all the major locations in KL. The helpfulness and the friendliness of the staff was outstanding. The size of the room was good and the access to the movie channel on the TV was great.

Experience i don't want to remember ever

I was given a non smoking room saturated of cigars smell

There were a duty manager called Mr. Eddy who helped with changing my room twice since the second one was saturated with smell of unbearable moisture due to low cooling maybe.

1st choice next time in KL
    • Executive Double Room

The toilet was not properly cleaned, there were 'things' floating in the bowl. The were alot of hairs on the toilet floor and the sink stopper was faulty. The living room coffee table was dusty and the top was sticky. There is no clock to tell time.

The room size. The staffs and their service. Location location location!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Hotel needs upgrade in term of facilities and staff courtesy.

The room was old and small but the rate was high. Can get better room and more facilities at other hotels at that rate. Breakfast was so so, not many choices. No directory in the room. The staff are not friendly.

Location close to KLCC and Pavillion.

Staff are friendly.

Car park ticket is not complimentary.

Staff are friendly. They made a very good arrangement for my partner's birthday. They have stored my delivery flowers in the fridge before sending into my room before my check in. The reception staff are professional and did not leak any information regarding the surprise during check in. Room AC was on before our check in. Complimentary birthday cake, swan towel decoration and love petals are displayed on bed. Very good services provided by the Hotel Management. Hotel Management allowed late check out at 2pm despite of high traffic due to its my partner's bday. Also, Outlet Manager came to send regards during my checkout and asked how was my stay and the surprises.

Cannot recommend, I only booked as 2 years ago the place was fantastic, now only 3 star

The rooms were dirty, very noisy from water pipes and very bad windows with gaps letting in street sound. The bed not the most comfortable, after midnight could sleep OK. WiFi is a complete joke, very poor and non functioning in the breakfast restaurant.

The hotel is very conveniently located for accees to Pavillion mall and Bukit Bintang.

Good Enough

Room is so dated and need a bit of an upgrade. The breakfast buffet is at best below average as food served were not hot (temperature wise) like it's food you can get from food court mixed rice. The staff are attentive but there's no overall warmth exudes from them except for one (sorry couldn't recall his name). Pool is tiny in comparison to the hotels in the vicinity.

Location is great, very close to Pavilion (best mall in KL) and easy access to both MRT and Monorail.

no thing

internet slow, this people looking for money i stay with the 3 weeks because booked by mistake i try to change some days but they didn’t expect, they even didn’t look as human, they look for me as someone can take from this deal a lot of money , when i came there was the pool was under service more than 8 days but they didn’t return any single RAM , they only change the pool to another club,

no thing

Ok for one night. Close to Pavilion Tower. Breakfast was barely up to standard.
    • Executive Double Room

The receptionist, Justine, Ignore me for a few minutes without looking up from his computer without greetings nor apologies after I had to inquire if this was the Reception after having stood there while also & another boy was serving Novotel staff who just dazed in front of me and neither greeted me. The First time in my whole life, now at 61 to be NOT greeted by hotel’s receptionist & we travelled A LOT.

Location was great as it is nearly next to Pavilion Towers where we have all our meetings.

Location good for Leisure and Exhibition KLCC

Cleanness of Bathroom and Water Quality, very first day they have given me a room on 6th floor which has gone through some plumbing maintenance however it was not fixed and the water in all taps where coming with lots of dirt, after reporting to the desk they given me another room for taking shower on another floor and changed the next morning to a new room, Actually i searched out from staff that there are some floors are standard rooms and higher floors are superior rooms, Actually i have done booking for Superior room, but they given Standard room which was not according to standards that i expected

would not return.

For a start the lift system is a challenge. Bad lighting in the room and furniture dated. Room service staff and bellhop are friendly but the same cannot be said for the front office.

General location is OK.

No hot water in the morning. Aplogize from front desk , they call a manager, apologize ... and the manager go back to the center of lobby not taking any action ... slippery slope. A window not closing so very noisy no bathrobe Very dirty and narrow corridor to get to the room 701> Breakfast : noboday helps to seat, or ask about tea or coffee. .. I kas if they have pancakes or waffle and they say yes and show me dim sum. For the toaster, the toast remain far below the device . so you have to either burn you to get it or renonce. I told them them issue and the solution but it looks like it was beyond their capabilities

Novotel
    • Superior Twin Room

The time it took to get a room. Also, the room didn't look as advertised online. Found 1 bug on the bed.

The staff were nice and accommodating. The location was perfect.

4.0
    Very disappointing and the place run down. Will never stay again as there are better hotels around.

The place is out dated, need refurbished very low class as compared to hotels around. sfaff at desk differcult to understand you. There is no communication between them as they don’t know what they are doing. Found blood stained in pillow case.

only close to pavilion.

very good. no much problems

A bit under staffed. Even though I had booked a room for 3 persons and had specified that an adult and 2 children of 17 and 15 would be sharing the room, at the time of booking itself, no extra bed was provided

excellent location. I booked 2 rooms 1211 and 601. 1211 was a bit small and the toilet was a bit inconvenient. 601 was ok. Front desk was fine. Smooth check in and check out procedures.

It is the worst hotel I have ever stayed
    • Executive Double Room

Cleanliness is very poor...dust is everywhere in the room, not to mention in public space...hairs in bathtub...used sandals under the couch in the room...bedsheet that smells...staffs are not friendly...

Only location that advantage this hotel. Other than that it is the worst hotel I have ever stayed

Great Location, but aging and pricey
    • Executive Double Room

The room just didn't feel up to standard. The Bathroom wasn't the cleanest, with signs of mould in the shower. All in all, it felt like the room needed a good refurbishment. For the price I paid, I expected a bit more.

The best location in the city, with views of the towers from the room! Staff were friendly and always helpful. Book this for the location, but better value is to be found elsewhere.

Thank you !

There was little bit difference of opinion on the tax issue. I was on an official mission, but I was charged with tourism tax, even when I presented the document of my visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Hotel staff are welcoming and ready to help the guest.

The location is good.

The hotel rooms and building are old and dilapidated. Facilities inside the room is like from the early nineties. My room door was not able to lock. Hotel staffs couldn’t fix it, so need to change room.

The location is good. Close to malls, and offices.

Nice location & good staff but the facilities are run down.

The aircond in my room was not working and the room got stuffy. Although the technician came but it was not resolved. I slept without blanket whole nite. The room was worn down and the bed was not comfortable at all.

The staff when I checked in was really helpful and accommodating.

this hotel need a complete refurbishment and higher standard
    • Executive Double Room

cleanliness very poor, tv channels extremely limited (no cnn, bbc, tv5, sport). no spare towels in the bathroom, armchair broken, no anti slippery mat for the tub,

well position downtown

Excellent location - value for money
    • Premier Double Room with Executive Lounge Access

Excellent location and few meters to Pavilion mall and sky walk (air conditioned walk way) to KLCC convention centre, expo, aquarium, Suria mall and the towers.

Novotel experience

Dining area (breakfast) aircondition could be jmproved.

Location good - about 200 metres away from covered walkway to KLCC and other points of interest.

Enjoyable and relaxing look forward to our next stay

Just couple of minor things, the shower head leaked and the toilet seemed to take forever to fill after flushing. Not a big deal,we should've Brought it to your attention but didn't want to make a fuss. Otherwise fantastic.

Ou room was spacious. The staff were first rate. Especially Herman in the mornings at breakfast- he was courteous and so helpful. Exceptional service. The birthday cake was a surprise as was the room upgrade,we are both grateful for both.

Need improvment on service and facilities

The room was fine but telephone was not working as well as flush in the toilet. When I booked I requested for foam pillow and it was done when we took our room. The quality of the breakfast went down with no A/C at the Square, the coffee machine and the toaster were out of order ... We went outside for breakfast on the last day.

We always stay for the last 12 years each time we come to KL at the Novotel as it is very well located with LRT, Monorel and MRT close by. Very close to Bukit Bintang and KLCC

6.0
    Great location for a normal standard hotel.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Reserved a junior suite which was ok size was. But the interior decoration of the living room looked more like pvt apartment. Both the coffee machines and water heaters were leaking. Housekeeping never showed up on the first day as they forgot. Food at Club lounge very ordinary . But price wise it is ok.

Location is great. Prices for a junior suite is ok too.

Very disappointed.

Broken plumbing meant no hot water on floors 5 thru'21, parking not free anymore, breakfast indianised, no French flair anymore, even the one choice of cheese was swiss. Was 4 star not so long ago, now struggling to be 3. Needs to be audited by Novotel France and brought back to its former standard.

Friendly staff, reception, room layout.

Location is right.

Bigger bed fit a traveller with young childs and comfort too. Staff was very helpful and friendly. They will attend to your inquiry as soon. Very cooperative too. Food was okay. Location is right.

Enjoyed our stay in KL plenty to see and lots of places to eat lots of shopping malls
    • Executive Double Room

The bathroom was in need of updating,and the pool is needing refurbished and sun beds could do with being changed as they were a bit worn.

The room was clean and comfortable the staff were friendly and helpful,breakfast downstairs had a good choice. Location of the hotel was good for the Pavilion shopping mall and within walking distance to the twin towers.

Nice hotel. Some improvement need ed

On the last day before leaving the hotel. I flipped the blanket to check if anything is left over. I found a bedbug crawling . Informed the staff .

Accesibility

Refreshing and relaxing.

Location was excellence close to conference venue KLCC and just across the road to Pavilion Mall. Room size quite large and king size bed was comfortable.

Poor internet.
    • Superior Twin Room

Poor internet. The Safety box in the room is not working. The service at breakfast is very bad. breakfast is not a 4 star hotel. The restaurant is very small. Very Poor T.V channels. Only few working. The cleaning of the room is bad and late. Poor key system when using elevators you should try several times with the key to accept to lift you to your room.

In general was pleasant
    • Superior Twin Room

Room service was so bad , both of our room the toilet sink and bath pipe were blocked , one flush was broken and asked them 4,5 times but they didn't fix them properly . They put new towels but didn't take the dirty ones for 4 days . Didn't change the bed sheets .

The location of the hotel was amazing , Food was nice too .

Hope the staff will improve instead of giving blatant replies without checking
    • Superior Twin Room

Front office staff were poor. Requested tax invoice was not prepared upon check out and was even informed such invoice would not be issued when booking is made through booking.com

Perfect location close to everything.

This hotel is starting to age, even if maintenance is done well. For instance, bathrooms are large and nice, but old design.

Location is very good, convenient for shopping, restaurants, entertainment and business. Covered walkways to reach shopping and convention areas. Nice swimming pool area. Friendly and helpful staff.

Excellent breakfast and location. Friendly staff. However hotel needs renovation.

Hotel needs renovation. Furniture in lobby and breakfast is old. Bathroom needs renovation, swimming pool also.

Best breakfast we had, compared with other hotels. Excellent location in city center.

staff were awesome and attentive.
    • Superior Twin Room

bed were uncomfy room were smelly, eventho looks clean lighting was too dim, cant do work cafe was too warm even with air conditioning on buffet spread was meh, too little choices. The pastries were overcooked (some burnt!) but kuey teow was quite good. Fruits... too little choice. Swimming pool with mosquitoes, i killed a few.

staff were awesome and attentive.

Very memorable and can't wait to go back!!
    • Superior Twin Room

Food diversity is ok but it needs more western food to be included in the breakfast menu. I prefer bacon and sausages.

Fruendly staffs and their willingness to solve our issues since we extended our stay.

localisation is good

small rooms. needed lift card always. swimming pool :cool water. a rat circulated in lobby and was a panic during minutes (no desinfection agents in place) =rat appears from lobby or kichen !!! no material to wash thees.

localisation is good

overall was fine.

faster wifi and lift.

I like the place, staffs and vicinity. Room that I got has a bit problem with the aircon but I'm fine. Wifi is a bit slow though.

Staff indeed very helpful.

Aircond is not working even after repair. No slipper provided in the room. It appears that my request on the room as stated in the remarks column, was not taken note of until I reminded it at the time of check-in.

Staff indeed very helpful.

Bed was comfy, environment was good in general

Breakfast did not taste very good, aircon was too cold even when adjusted to 30 degrees. When aircon was turned off, toilet smelled bad

Bed was comfy, environment was good in general

Overall,it was a pleasant stay.

I find it ridiculous to pay for the parking charges as usually any other hotels as long as we are the guests,parking is complimentary. The reason given by the staff was after the change of the carpark management,everybody needs to pay for the parking charges including staff;and before,under the previous vendor, before the hotel management had some disagreements, parking was complimentary.

It is located in the heart of Bukit Bintang hence its just walking distance to the malls and food is everywhere around. The hotel staff even will to set up my room as per my request of surprising my spouse to celebrate our wedding anniversary at no additional cost!

Stay somewhere else.
    • Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access

We stay with lounge access and quite frankly it was a waste of money. Not once during our stay was the guest service desk manned. In general the staff were apathetic. The hotel is old and in need of an update. After staying at Novotel in Melaka this was a disappointment to say the least.

The location is great. The cleaning staff where fantastic

Fantastic Stay

The lift and breakfast location was a bit of a hassle...due to high occupancy.

AWESOME people in Novotel Hotel...I was skeptical to book this hotel at first, due to the several negative reviews on them...but it had really proved me wrong...right from booking request / check-in / the rooms / housekeeping / breakfast / till check-out....everything was just perfect...the people at Novotel Hotel were fantastic...even the security at the main entrance (he was so helpful and always greeting with a smile)....not forgetting the perfect location for shopping....with the sheltered connection to the main malls....shopping was a breeze ! Thank you Novotel Hotel KL for the remarkable hospitality.....my family had a great time and we have found our 'for-sure' hotel accommodation in our next trip to KL...we will definitely be back at Novotel Hotel KL...special thanks to Front Office Manager Ms Yoon and Duty Manger Kant...(sorry cant remember the exact names)

I am really regarded and I didn’t enjoyed my trip at all.

All, very bad rooms, specially bathroom and all the rest , really surprised of hotel conditions, I never seen or stayed in this kind of condition

Nothing at all

better pay attention before it deteriorates to the worst!
    • Superior Twin Room

Very poor reception and rooms unclean, found bunch of hair in the bath tub when checked in:-( Very time taking at registration although I am Accor member , neither welcome drink provided not warmly welcomed! Very lazy and unenthusiastic staff, poor hospitality.Very poor and basic breakfast spread. None replenishes or back fill the missed items at the breakfast spread!! Disappointed with the treatment!

only the location....easy access to all KCC properties.

The location is ideal .

The hotel is very basic. Needs to be revamped. The Bathroom looks worn-out . We had to call the hotel staff four times to get our room cleaned which they were not interested in doing.finally after 6 pm they sent someone to clean the room.

The location is ideal . Its just across the road from the pavilion mall n two mins walk to the famous Street Bukit bintang.

Clean bed and room, great location for shopping, no KLCC view.
    • Premier Double Room with Executive Lounge Access

1. No KLCC view, was hoping to view the new year fireworks from within the room itself, so sad that we couldn't view it. In the booking it was stated that the room was with city view, but this is not the case. 2. Premier lounge could have done better, with the price paid customer would expect variety of food provided with larger space. This should be improved.

1. Great location - smack in the city center with shopping mall right in front with super walking distance. 2. Great hospitality with the cleaning lady, she was able to provide all we requested for and more.

Overall location is good but not recommend to eat there.

The room was not so clean, we could hear people very clearly at night. The breakfast was terrible. The staff was okay. No one to serve at the swimming pool.

Only the Christmas dinner.

Faulty room. Bad stay

Lock for the room is broken. Had to stay in the hotel room to wait for them to fix. Toilet bowl made noise as well which they fixed it after I complained. Requested for paper as well and they didn't even pass it to me after waiting for one hour. Bad experience for a stay in this hotel

Staff were friendly

The stay was pathetic and hotel staff and booking.com were not hospitable.

Breakfast was not offered although a very high price was paid for the booking. Both booking.com and Novotel did not help resolve the problem even after repeated requests. Extremely poor service.

Booking.com did not provide us with the booking we requested. We were not offered breakfast although we paid a very high price for the rooms. Booking.com and Novotel did nothing to get breaksfast arranged for senior citizens and family. Very poor quality standards and no sense of hospitality. This is not what we expected from Malaysia.

Location and cleanliness.

The room was supposed for someone else as I found note for other customer. It would be better if they removed the note to avoid confusion. Staff can be more friendly :)

Location and cleanliness. Bed was comfy.

Top location!!

Did not really get hot water. Bath tub is aged and run down. Elevator was busy and had to wait in que.

Close to Twin Tower (12 minutes walk) and huge shopping center, Pavilion is 1 minute walk. Breakfast was buffe style with varieties of Asian & Western.

Excellent staff and service, rooms need a little work.
    • Superior Twin Room

The rooms need a bit of work. We had a broken towel rack, broken bed and leaking toilet.

the Service by the staff member was outstanding. They did everything we asked for and were very accommodating. Location is great! Would stay here again.

Good location, old hotel with dirty room.
    • Superior Twin Room

The first room given (1009) was smelly, then I cannot as changed (1705). The final room was ok for the smell; however, the hotel is an old hotel. It’s expensive considering that old! The toilet has some cracks on the cabinet, there’s curtain on the bath tube and it’s a bit dirty! Btw, the water take long time to flow on the bath tube. In general was a bad experience, I could be in a better hotel for the same price, maybe not so close to Pavillion, but it would be better.

Great value and location.
    • Superior Twin Room

Would prefer walking shower rather than shower over bath but shower was good.

Very nice room, clean and all facilities. Good clean bathroom. Love the location, 5 mins walk from Pavillion and many bars, area and restaurants within walking distance. New Bukit Bintang MRT has improved accessibility. Covered walkway to KLCC.

The perfect place for KL city centre and very good value.

No complaints!

Have stayed here several times before and would do so again. Excellent value for city centre location. 5 mins walk from Pavillion and connections are even better with the opening of the new Bukit Bintang MRT line - not 2 stops from Pasadena Seni (Chinatown). Many restaurants, bars and cafes within walking distance. Rooms are clean and comfortable with all facilities and good bathrooms.

Not worth it
    • Superior Twin Room

Service was a pity. Arrived late at night: keys did not work, went downstairs to ask for new ones and was treated like an idiot who did not know how to use them: in the end the door lock itself was out of battery. Bathroom was kinda nasty; air vent was nasty with chunks of dust hanging out of it. Reception did not have cash to exchange 100USD for us. Informed the reception 3 (reservation, e-mail, and orally upon check in) that we had a second reservation continuing after check-out: 2 days later they acted like never heard of it before... You are better off in a hotel that works for you, not that gives you extra work.

The location is great, only a few minutes walk from the Petrona towers, etc... but so are many other hotels with equivalent or better prices.

Unpleasant stay. Couldn't wait to check out the next morning.

Did not expect the standards of Accor chain hotels to be so poor. Mouldy bathtubs, wonky shower head, and poor lighting conditions. The entire experience felt cheap and unpleasant. Couldn't wait to check out the next morning.

Worst Stay of my life

Nothing is there to be liked, walls are painted as if we are in 17 Century, toilet was in bad condition, the only good thing was the upgrade which we finally got after several complaints to hotel management and booking .com

Friendly Duty Manager at the reception. Limited food choices during breakfast. Almost the same menu for 4 days.

Small lights on the bedside. Could not see some of our things in the trolley lying on the floor. Poor lighting in the bedroom area. We can hear the water running from the other room when they shower. Imagine the noise at night when they bath. Dining area was warm and dark.

Near the walkway to KLCC (Petronas) and Pavilion Mall Nice coffee and croissants