Reviews of Pacific Regency Hotel Suites 5 stars

KH Tower, Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P.Ramlee 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#159 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

• Superior Suite

There is some re-construction work going on, which doesn't really affect the patrons. The pool area was once grand, but now is quite tired and run down. I went to the gym, and got completely lost, as the hotel is across two towers that don't quite match up! No harm done tho. And I got stung with the price of a pint at the Pool Bar. Only had one!

My room/apartment was Amazing! Very large corner apartment on 29th floor, with views to both KL Tower and Petronis Twin Towers! Once a very Grand Apartment, it is still in very condition, but dated and tired. The bathroom was excellent, although I never got to use the bath. Very stylish. Loved it! The staff were always friendly and helpful, but under staffed and under pressure at check-in times. Good location, right across from the KL Tower entrance. Go up the hill for the Hop on, Hop off bus, or a ten min walk to the monorail.

• Superior Suite

Staffs are so friendly and willing to help. Especially Muhd Sufi and Aina helped me a lot. You can ask them any question and they would try their best to help you out with smiles. They also gave me useful advices for tourism. I enjoyed my stay here, thanks!

• Superior Suite

Well...this is not the first time i stayed here but this is will be the last time. First..the room that they gave to us is the old room which is the AC is not functioning..after they changed our room to the new building, there wasn’t prepare well the room. The towel’s is bot there. We called for the extra bed and its takes them forever. We call the reception so many time and they promise that they will give a feedback because according to them the extra bed is limited but they didn’t call to give the feedback and we have to call them so many times. Since its Ramadhan, we need food for sahur, they came late at 0445hrs and we called so many times and they same they said they will call and give the feedback but they did not!! The next day, we request to clean the room and its takes them for too long to come and clean and we have to call again and again. So.. we checked out early that day but it happens we left our shopping zara bag near the window. So after about 5 hours we realized that we left our things in the room, i decided to call the hotel and they connected me to the housekeeping department to checked cause im sure i left it there near the window but after 20 minutes they call me back and said that they didnt found anything in the room which i doubt because all my family saw the bag and all of us sure bout it. So.. yes..this is the last time i will stay in this hotel. I’ve been stayed twice in this hotel earlier but this is worst and i wont recommend it to anyone else in the future.

• Superior Suite

This is the worst 5-stars hotel that we have ever been! Everithing is dirty and old. The restaurant is just terrible and our room was not cleaned and the towels were not changed for 2 nights. The hotel will be ok if it is 3* hotel, but for sure it is not 5-stars! And check in time is 3pm!!!

Only the location is ok - just opposite KL tower. Everything else is terrible

• Superior Suite

1st, the room service really needs to improve. We asked for one more quilt at the first night, and it took us about 10 times to get through the line of room service, and then the staff understood our request and said OK, but! they never brought us the quilt!!! And during the 2nd night, the A/C was broken and didn't work at mid-night, we called more than 10 times the room service but it never got through, consequently we had a very bad sleep that night. 2nd, there's no slipper in the room, I don't know if it's the culture of Malaysia not to provide slippers to the customers. 3rd, ridiculous housekeeping. The 2nd day in the morning, maybe around 11:00, when we were packing and prepared to go out, the housekeeper came in and since we were not finishing the packing, we asked if he could come later like maybe 1 hour later, he said no he couldn't !! he said No!! how ridiculous! So the housekeeping is Now or Never????

The location is pretty good, very close to KL tower, just across a lane. And it's all walking distance from the hotel to the scenic spot and business centers. For instance, 15-20 mins walking distance to twin towers and the mall in 1st floor; 10-15 mins walking distance to Pavalion and Star Hills. The room(superior suites) is spacious and we could see the twin towers through the room window.

• Superior Suite

Everything was great! No complaints actually i wished i booked there from the beginning of my holiday instead of hotel istana because that was disappointing and was happy with pacific regency

The rooms were extra large and the staff were very nice and welcoming

• Superior Suite

Room Service was Pathetic, Pool was bad, Break fast and staff was not good without much option in food. Taxes applied for Room service also 🙄. Air conditioning issue at Reception and Reception takes more than 15 - 20 minutes. No Welcoming Drink served and No Proper Welcoming Done at the Hotel.

The Property is in Good Location with walk able distance to most of Sight seeing place.

• Superior Suite

There are ants in the room. I asked them to clean it, and i tried to clean it myself however the ants still in the room. It was my first visit to Malaysia; no one in the hotel told me about attractions at all. And i noticed from the internet that KL tower is a famous place and its entrance is just 10m far from the hotel main lobby.

Almost all good

• Superior Suite

Well, they could update it a little bit, most of the things seems to have good quality but poor maintenance.

The hotel is nice and the staff is very friendly, food was ok too,

• Superior Suite

The stove was not working. There wasn't any utensil or crockery though there was a kitchen area. The fridge was not cold. The swimming pool looked run down with water height higher than the usual 1.2m.

The size of the room was bigger than i expected.

• Superior Suite

The aircon isn’t strong enough at the rooms. So we asked for a switch of room. They upgraded our room and the room aircon was still the same. So we just assumed it’s like that and stayed our 2 nights! Also always latch your door!! They will try to open the door when it’s check out time even after we requested for late check out. Scary!

• Superior Suite

Some of the staff weren't very helpful. Late response as I wanted to change the room because of the mouldy old smell and my room view was the building just right next to us and I can see their gym! (I didn't get to change my room in the end) Also, when I wanted to get a room service as I was so tired and lazy to go around the city for food, I called and ordered for the food and a glass of wine but THEY DONT HAVE it! I was very disappointed as I was starving from the long flight. So yeah... Boo~

It's right in the city

• Superior Suite

the room is big enough and it has a nice location near to the KLCC, and you can enjoy the city's night view in the high floor and the top swimming pool

None!

I've been to several hotels the last few weeks, and Pacific Regency Hotels and Suites give me the excellent checked-in experience. Mr. Reese, the Duty Manager personally facilitate my check-in, happily offer a room upgrade and walk me to my room. He is re-assuring. Ensures that my stay with them is the best - ever! Very good location. Evidently happy always smiling staff. Room cleaners - excellent. The bar and resto at the roof top has the best service, good food selection and the most beautiful view of the city.

• Superior Suite

I wasn't sure did I misplaced my lip balm in the room or did the housekeeping took it. But I didn't wanna make a big fuss cause it didn't cost much tho. But it's such a shame if the housekeeping did took it tho.

The view in my room

• Superior Suite

When i come to the room. The room is super mess. Lack of communication between their staff. They not housekeeping the room then tell the guest to go to the room.

The room super spacious. Room for two but have extra mattress.

• Superior Suite

the location is uphill, the weather was humid & we walked going to KLCC, so it was extra tiring walking back to the hotel. the room smelled bad when we first entered the room, we asked the housekeeping to spray some deodorizer, it helped somehow. the room is quite old, needs a little rennovation & maintenance, though it showed the previous grandiosity of the hotel, you will still look for modern amenities. the drain in the shower is really bad by the way.

the staff were very helpful & accommodating. we enjoyed the pool party at the rooftop. our room is spacious & the view from our room was awesome.

• Superior Suite

We took our own luggage, the staff should have ensured that our luggage reaches our room.

The breakfast was really good. The room was also luxurious and spacious.

• Superior Suite

The hotel is very old The cleanliness is very bad There is nothing special about it just near the lighthouse

• Superior Suite

Cigarette smell in room, very outdated, ants, the pool had rotting tiles in it and broken stairs (hazardous!!!!!). Even on the 30+ floors, the windows could be opened. This is SO UNSAFE. Make sure your Windows cannot be opened!!!

We booked a reservation at the Pacific Regency thinking it would be a good value for our money. When we arrived, we were told that our room had been upgraded for us, but the room was absolutely terrible. I don't even want to know what the lower grade would have been like. The place we were given was massive (bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen area - BUT it smelled as if someone had been smoking cigarettes in the space, the AC didn't work properly, and everything was EXTREMELY outdated (old, ugly, tv was small and filled with static, also there were ants). I called down as soon as we arrived to complain about the cigarette smell (as I am very sensitive to smoke), and was told that it was a non-smoking room, and that the hotel was a completely non smoking facility (LIE!!!! Or maybe that was a new rule and it had been a smoking facility for about 20+years before they changed their policy). They basically told me I was wrong and they would send someone up to spray (never happened). Later in the evening when we got back, my parter went down and had a face to face conversation with them (I forgot to mention it was my birthday and we were springing on a "fancy 5 star hotel" to celebrate). The gentlemen working the night shift (Hugh) was amazing - he instantly gave us another room and apologized for any inconvenience. The new room was in the "premier" section of the hotel. This section had obviously been the only part of the hotel to undergo remodeling within the past 10 years and was much nicer than the other section of the hotel - even had its own elevator! We ended up being happy with our room, but were so unhappy with the original room and service we were given. If you stay at this hotel, you need to stay in the "premier' section to even feel like you are getting value for your money, although I am sure it is very expensive. Thank you, Hugh, for saving our evening and an allergic reaction.

• Superior Suite

The room wasn't very clean even when they clean it especially the carpet, add to that the bed sheets seems to be used extensively , some of the finishes are broken , the bath's door has no lock in its design , the kitchenette without knives although we asked them to provide one but they didnt do , finally the swimming pool is horrible.

The interior design of the room is nice , and the location of the hotel also remarkable ,since it is not very far from the center yet it is in a quiet area.The staff is very cooperative also .

• Superior Suite

The AC in the room barely worked so it was a little hard to sleep. The staff did try to fix it right away but just wasn’t working... Also if you need an adapter they charge you 10 MYR which is quite ridiculous

Great hotel, we got a free upgrade to the junior execute suite which included a continental breakfast - was very good. Room was spacious and amazing location

• Superior Suite

After I just checked in and went to the left the security came over to me and asked me where I was staying and gave a negative approach..as if I wasn't meant to be there..it was rude and seeing as I had my keycard in hand and a suitcase, he should have used common sense. The main down point for this hotel is the cleanliness. When first came into the room there was a cotton swab in the kitchen and that was just disgusting. I don't mind stains on sheets cause that's what they are but people may be bothered. And the sheets arent changed cause the same stains in the same places on a fresh made bed. The cups were a little dirty too. Also there was no hot water for the first two days of my stay which was frustrating as I do like a hot shower and a guest should have the option regardless.

The room itself is grand. It's so big, the bed is huge and comfortable. The bathroom is good. The buffet was well worth the money. Western and Asian options..it was very nice. The location is great..right in the mid point of main sights. The pool area is really nice. The pool was warm, the loungers were comfortable and in the evening it's a lovely place to sit and chill and look at the skyline. I'd gladly stay again.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Although I asked for a room on a higher floor level with a nice view I received a room wit no view ! Toilet did not work properly All lamps were dimmed and could not be adjusted Through the aircon smoke smell came through. Pool area looked quite old and not clean I can not recommend this hotel

The size of the room

• Superior Suite

It would be nice to hv a long mirror in the room. The water pressure for the bidet is low Need to pay for carpark fee (Rm10 per day/24hrs) eventhough as a hotel's guests. (Reason being carpark is managed by different management)

Good location. Room is big and clean. Housekeeping service is excellent. Room charges is value for money. Helpful, friendly and polite Staff (Front Desk/ Concierge / Security Housekeeping)

• Superior Suite

All things in this hotel not good, even the staf

I didn't like any thing in this bad hotel, nothing goof and I will advice every one around the world to not try booking this hotel

• Superior Suite

The staff is the worst I ever saw! No one speaks a decent English, no good recommendations for places to visit KL, or accurate directions, no suggestion for anything. They give you a map and that’s it! The staff wants to ignore you. Bring an adaptor, if not they will charge you (and only in cash to hk! ridiculous!) the room was smelly and dirty (there were hairs in the toilet and toothpaste in the sink!). No one came to clean the room on the second day or to refill the amenities! Noises from the other rooms all night! This hotel is a disaster. I moved to another hotel, half of the rate and I just gave them 9! Please find another hotel if you are a tourist.

• Superior Suite

front desk staff including duty manager seemed to have attitude problem, aircon in the room automatically switch off after about 10mins, bedbugs and breakfast place was very messy and nobody bothered to do anything

• Superior Suite

Pool rooftop bar has fantastic views and a great atmosphere. Walking distance to best hawker street food Street (Jalan Alors) and a great Malaysian restaurant (Bijan)

• Superior Suite

it quite confusing when booking the room because it shows that "breakfast is available" but then when selected the room, need to add on money for the breakfast.

the superior suites is soooo nice.the bath tub is huge. all staff are friendly and helpful.

• Superior Suite

The service. Your staff at lobby can be more helpful and when I asked for dining option in the hotel. The breakfast. Limited choices and no proper utensil was provided.

The view, the pace and value of money.

• Superior Suite

The hotel room was very dirty, the towel was basically dark color instead of clean white. They do not replace toilet paper at all and when we asked the house keeping to send the clean towel, the replied was they do not have enough towel to provide. The receptionist was inexperience and not attentive.

• Superior Suite

Didnt the style or the age of the furniture...still good but not the current design / theme plus late check-in

Liked the location and value for money

• Premier Suite

Everything it’s very bad hotel I don’t know why it’s exist on booking.com please remove it ASAP. Dirty,bad, breakfast it’s eaaa3 nothing was good my review is 0

Staff only

• Superior Suite

The staff looks kinda lost during the checking in processes. And there's no welcome drink. And no one greet you when you come in from the lift instead of the main entrance. The travel site seeing promoter staffs looks unfriendly and unsmiley.

The room is big and very clean. Quiet with lots of privacy. Great for family.

• Superior Suite

Cleanliness of the place is not to standard as the place is very old. The carpet is with stain so is the Non-functioning kitchen as well as the fabric sofa. The kitchen comes with no cutlery at all, no bowls or plates. So essentially the kitchen is just a waste of space. The flush in the toilet is also not working very well. The pool area is really a club at night and in the day it is mainly without any service staff and the tables are usually dirty with stain from cocktails.

The counter staff Noraha is very friendly and managed to let us check in earlier.

• Superior Suite

The plumbing was awful in what was a superior suite. At first the toilet wouldn't flush and we had only hot water in the shower so it was scalding temperatures. A plumber fixed the toilet but never came back to fix the shower so we chased them but eventually gave up. I had baths which I manually filled with cold water from the kettle as I didn't want the stress of chasing the staff. One lift wouldn't recognise our key card, a member of staff said it was dodgey so just use the other lift?? The pool bar on the roof was a lovely spot for a drink in the evening but had loud rap music with offensive lyrics. The "hotel car" from the hotel to the train station cost twice as much as the quoted price car from the station to the hotel and was an unregistered very tatty car but I couldn't be bothered to argue at 6am.

The roof top pool has fantastic views, and was particularly interesting during thunderstorms. The pool needed some maintenance though as a lot of tiles were cracked and falling off. The staff were always friendly but didn't follow up on service required.

• Superior Suite

The kettle was broken and one of the plugs didn’t work but I’m sure if I had mentioned this they would have changed it; but I wasn’t too fussed!

I LOVED the room! Having a free upgrade was the cherry on the cake! The view from the rooms was amazing and made my trip in KL!

• Superior Suite

The hotel is very old. Not only building, but rooms, furniture, everything. Shower was leaking, shooting water all around the bathroom. The AC was loud as hell, needed to switch it off every night to be able to sleep. Construction works just 10 meters from the hotel that are even more loud than AC. Sheets on the bad had stains, rounded with marker, like they were going to be dry cleaned but then they thought - why bother. The stove didn't work, on reception they told me it goes with additional cost of 150MR (nearly 40$) per day. Meanwhile the room prices start with ~180MR. Seriously? Is Gordon Ramsey included with the stove service? It is the case you need to read carefully before booking: on-site you find out that taxes and some other things are not included. And as you pay by card some additional fees are applied. The final sum was pretty much different to what was given as a figure while booking.

The staff was friendly and willing to help. All the problems i had are obviously not their fault.

• Superior Suite

The amenities were very sad looking. The pool area looked dingy and no one went in the pool the entire two days we were there. What a waste of a good thing. There should’ve been a DJ spinning during the day and bar staff on from 11am each day but instead they didn’t even open until 5-6pm! Our room was uncomfortable. There was a blood stain on the sheet and we asked the front desk and housekeeping to change it and both times they didn’t. It was pretty gross. There were also many little black bugs in the shower and we found an empty cocoon on the floor. The worst part was the AC being broken in the room. There was just no relief from the heat. The restaurants didn’t look good so we didn’t go in them. Would’ve been nice if the basement level Cafe was open as we would’ve grabbed quick meals there. Overall I would never stay here again or recommend it.

The location was one of the better things about it. We asked to have our AC fixed but it took them half the day to fix it however once they did it only worked a few hours and malfunctioned again. At last they tried, I guess. I asked for some hair conditioner and they brought some up to the room so that was nice. But usually there should always be a bottle in the bathroom without having to ask.

• Superior Suite

I have been staying at the hotel for over 10 years and it is worse now than it has ever been. The staff were trying hard but the rooms need maintenance and it feels like the owners are just not spending money on the place. Maybe the lease is due for renewal and they dont plan to stay. If you want a low cost place it is quite good value.

It is convenient

• Superior Suite

To startup with I have booked 2 rooms with sea view , when I arrived I was assigned 2 rooms with with pool view and spend almost 2 hours till I got this sorted, arguing this even extended to the next day. 2- 2nd issue many of the staff not friendly and if you don’t tip you don’t get a good treatment As I am bilingual , I can hear comments all the time from the staff mocking the guests in Arabic and laughing which is extremely rude 3- My package was all inclusive There was no much varsities in the menu Execpt for Easter dinner was nice , juice was very watery and doesn’t taste good at all 4- Very loud music from the pool DJ starts at 10 am to 6 pm which they should advertise if this is an everyday activity 5- The staff leaked my contact number which is a severe privacy violation to another guest who she called later asking about a lost bracelet if I had seen it at the hotel gym Don’t understand under any circumstances my contact details should be treated under privacy laws 6- I have booked a diving trip through the hotel and my dive guide left me under the water for 10 Mins disoriented till I found another group and guided me through !!!!!!! 7- Also the price advertised on booking.com is not including taxes so expect to pay anther 23 to 25 %

Good points was the hotel got access to El placio beach which is next door and got amazing corals for snorkeling

• Superior Suite

Everything was just perfect, got no issues!

The staff were very friendly, very nice location, got a very warm welcome. Shall come again in November... Thanks a lot 😊

• Superior Suite

It wasn't a major issue but the caulking around the tiles of the shower area needed to be redone. After every shower , there would be pieces of old caulking that had come loose from the tiles and were all over the floor.

The hotel is not the newest in the area, but the rooms were cozy and clean, and the check-in staff were fast and helpful.

• Superior Suite

Facility is overall unclear, room furnishing are very old and tired, lobby and breakfast restaurant are below par in both food quality and decor. Carpets on the floors are old and dirty. We were offered a room on the non-smoking floor that smelled of cigarette smoke! We refused and they moved us to another "smoking" floor but room did not smell of smoke. Overall this is a very disappointing hotel!

Nothing about this stay was "likable."

• Superior Suite

Air Conditions very noise. one day morning during the breakfast I have been forced to changed table 3 times, really poor management system.

Room is big, Bed is comfortable, Breakfast so so.

• Superior Suite

The breakfast is not worth having. Fighting with Chinese Tour Groups over a poorly stacked buffet in a restaurant that is far too small for the crowd. Very noisy, very crowded... The bathroom needs new plumbing, very run down

Good Location

• Superior Suite

Corridor from room to lifts was hot and humid. Only two small lifts and often crowed during morning. Room not that clean but tidy though

Room was spacious.

• Superior Suite

The payment process at the hotel was very lengthy and cumbersome, multiple mistakes were made by the young reception staff that didn't know how to operate the system. The breakfast was poorly equipped, supposed hot dishes were cold. The hotel room was very spacious, its furniture and interior very old though. The taxis right in front of the hotel belong to the hotel service but charge insanely expensive prices!

The roof top bar has a very nice view over the city including the famous Patronas Towers.

• Superior Suite

Booked a superior suite. Upon arrival was told i was upgraded to a higher standard room (premier suite). Premier room wasnt impressive simply because of the overall cleanliness of the room and amenities needs to be improved significantly. Kettles and bathroom sink were mouldy. Bathtub wasnt working and toilet had its bidet knob removed. Bedsheets had a lot of 'past memories' and carpets were not clean. The worst for me was paying for parking at rm 10 per day. Definitely not worth it if planning to drive there..

Shower was good, spacious room with adequate closet space and large desk. Double locks on doors ensured safety.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The finishing and furniture of the unit is quite wear down. Some of the staffs are not quite attentive. These may be improved.

The room is spacious and comfortable with views

• Premier Deluxe Suite

The rate is affordable comparing the location in KL city centre. The room is spacious, clean and tidy. The staff at the front office especially noraha and wisam very helpful and considerable. Will definitely choose this hotel everytime in KL

• Superior Suite

- Toilet sink one tap was not functioning I've always enjoyed my stay here. However I had encounter with the housekeeping staff who came in my room without knocking or ringing the bell. Had lodged my complaint to the hotel staff and I hope they train their people to be more vigilant next time.

- Room was big - Bed was comfy - Aircond was perfect

• Superior Suite

I could hear the noise of others walking the corridor out of my room. Would be better if they can improve the noise proof doors. But in general it was a nice experience.

• Superior Suite

Property only have 2 lifts. When asked for room with view of twin tower, was told that my rate do not allow that. Also bad communication. There was a fire safety drill but guest were not told. Alarm bell were ringing and when we call nobody knows what's happening. We do not know whether to evacuate or stay inside. Smelling no smoke we decided to stay. Took us 30 minutes to wait for the lift. Only then we found out there was a fire drill!!! Management ought to be sacked.....

• Superior Suite

Well, there is one thing that i didnt like is the water heater of the bathroom. maybe not to all room but the one i had, the temperature of the water heater is not fixed. Whenever i am taking a shower sometimes it would be warm and suddenly it became real hot and back to warm again. So the feel of the leisure a bit lacking there. But overall, everything is damn well.

i like the hospitality of the staff. Well mannered and know hot communicate with customers! Good job with the room service!

• Superior Suite

Located centrally and very close to many landmarks including the Menara tower and upside down House (free shuttle service). Also 15 minutes walk to Petronas Twin Towers. The hotel consisted of state of the art modern rooms with brilliant guest service, especially from a man named Sufi. When I return to Kuala Lumpur I'll definitely stay here again with my girlfriend!

• Superior Suite

Bedsheet n n duvet cover were not change as i can see wrinkles of used sheets.The towels n bedsheets were old n discoloured.

Room & toilet is spacious

• One-Bedroom Suite

There is an ironing board without iron. The hairdryer is tiny and could not ‘blow’ properly. Don’t bother to hang your clothes as there are only 4 hangers (Out of which 2 are being used for bath robes). Bring a torch light as one of the closet is without light when you open it....

The price is very good value for a big sized room.

• Superior Suite

Needs to have a cleaning cloth and wash liquid to wipe down bench and was glasses. The toilet didn't operate so had to leave the lid off the cistern so we could stop the water flowing. Could only get 3 channels on TV in bedroom. I had to ask for a hair dryer as there wasn't one in the room Windows looking out at view were very dirty inside and out long overdue for a clean.

• Superior Suite

No water jet near the toilet bowl in the room

The bed was so comfortable.. But the view was no that spectacular. Wish the hotel could have a seperate tap(water jet) for urinate n number two purposes.

• Superior Suite

Parking fees ..should.be charged for hotel guest. I have been staying at hotels arround the world with rented car and I have a free parking atbthe hotel carpark. But I was reallly surprise and upset that I have to pay the Parking fees staying atthe prestigious Pacific This is my first time I was charged

Rooms are very comfortable to stay in

• Executive Suite

Rooms need a bit updating furniture was old and a bit dirty. Towels were not very white and bed sheets could have been cleaner.

Great location within walking distance of most major landmarks. Hotel is very close to both the petronas and kl menara Tower.

• Superior Suite

Reception was under staffed at the time of my checking in and out. Only 1 staff was there and I had to wait for sometime.

The size of the room and bathroom.

• Superior Suite

Nice views, but windows are very dirty. R Swimming pool is dirty and looks very old and outdated. Actually pool itself is very bad! pool its even not clear and you can see inside ita full of dirt and white instead of transperant, no staff around.

Nice views and large rooms with comfortable bed. A very good location, everything you need in a walk distance, no need to go by metro.

• Superior Suite

The pool isn't as it appears on the pictures. The cushions are not available. However this may be due to the weather.

Upgraded to a suite. Very spacious and comfortable. The decor isout dated but that did not bother us. WIFI was good. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Definitely recommend to stay!!

• Superior Suite

The room was not as clean as it appeared in photos. Also, the staff was rude when I asked about fixing the drainage in my bathroom since i could not get the sink to drain. Several things in the room were broken upon my arrival, including the shower shelf to hold shampoo and the vanity mirror light.

The room was spacious and the location was great.

• Superior Suite

Hassled check-in procedure Unhelpful staff Parking damn expensive, was told by the receptionist the parking only costs RM10 and I paid RM13 for less than 1 hour (first day) and a bloody RM35 after checked-out! Ridiculous!!!

Room was spacious

• Superior Suite

I seemed to struggle connecting to the wifi from my work laptop. Not sure if it was the room or my laptop settings.

The staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was fantastic! Nice & spacious!

• Superior Suite

The pool area needs renovation. Wifi solution was not the best, kept asking for log-in once the device had been idle for a short while.

The location is excellent. It's right next to the park where KL Tower is. The neighbourhood is clean and very well maintained with new houses surrounding it. Streets with entertainment and restaurants are a short walk away. The room was excellent. Great bed, nice view and a lot of room.

• Superior Suite

Superior King Suite was... very much dissapoing to me! Sink water stuck. We had to wait 10 mins for the waste water of one time use to be drained away!! Lack of toiletries such as toothbrush, bath mat and comb. We were two and there was only one toothbrush. When I booked, I said it's for 2 and we found only 1 toothbrush in the toilet?!! No slippers either. We were like walking wet barefoot on the carpet. Can't believe it! No hangers provided in the wardrobe. No food or any drinks in the fridge. Such a disappointment for my friend and I!

• Superior Suite

Not friendly of infront desk staff, its make me waiting about 1.5 hrs only for a small matter to readjust to my bill.they not meet my satisfaction.frustrating .Infront staff only welcome for foreigner not for local..

• Superior Suite

My Amex card cannot be accepted. In house guest parking fee MYR10? Seriously? The tab was beautiful but unfortunately cant use it due to water kept flowing through ... Non of ur staff are friendly ... Notice not only for me but to few other guest as well

I liked your room

• Superior Suite

I have went to stay at Pacific Regency hotel suites on 7-9 March 2018 , I thought “LUNA bar” is signature of hotel ..and I went to the bar last night and the waiter, who are shortly guy try to do cheating my drink. I ordered 2 glass of beer and 1 snack , he asked to check my bill and try to wrote the price on my table but not show the bill and I will pay by my credit card but he said “pay by CASH only “ then I go back to my room and took my money and he said “80 Ringgit give me 100 “ and then he gave change to me 20 Ringgit and I said could I have the bill then he came back to my table 5 minute later and he bring 3 bill and change 7 ringgit more, but 3 bill (2 beer and 1 snack) open the bill different time ,different table and different zone even that I ordered seem time so I thought this was a problem of this hotel because staff try to do cheating customer or maybe he think that I’m is Asian people look like stupid? Wow so surprised and when the waiter bring the bill to my table and some more change he never say Sorry! He said Okay ?, Hotel service standards is terrible!!

Room so big made me feel comfortable ! But..

• Superior Suite

This is our fourth stay at the hotel and unfortunately the service standard has dropped below expectations. Our room was not ready when we checked in at 3pm and no apologies were offered. We were just told to “wait between 20-30minutes”. A decent hotel would have at least offered compensation in the form of free drinks at the hotel bar. When the room was ready, we found out that it had an extra bed we did not request for. We asked to have it removed (the extra bed took up a lot of space) but were told the bed was a permanent fixture (obviously not true). When we insisted on changing rooms, the bed was swiftly removed. Permanent much? On Day 3, we had to call for housekeeping. It was nearly 4pm and our room was not cleaned yet. Pacific Regency used to be good. We first stayed here in 2012 and came back to this hotel every other year or so each time we are back in KL. Unfortunately this is going to be our last stay here.

Location is great, within walking distance to KLCC, Pavillion, MRT, LRT and Monorail. Room is very spacious. Concierge staff members were very friendly, helpful and professional, (especially Mr Isaac).

Browse Pacific Regency Hotel Suites traveller photo gallery