Reviews of Putrajaya Marriott Hotel 5 stars

IOI Resort City, Sepang Utara, 62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia

#21 of 52 hotels in Putrajaya

I would like to thank the receptionist for their good...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not bad hotel not good compared to Marriott hotels The food list is very poor

I would like to thank the receptionist for their good handling Mr mustika

It was my first time to this hotel and it has certainly been a positive experience.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Housekeeping was prompt but could have been more attentive to details like clearing ip of hair from the shower and toilet bowl.

Room was immaculate and loved its spaciousness. Breakfast spread was awesome and delicious too!

overall it is a good stay except for the sahur buffet.
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

i opt for ramadhan sahur. but there is little to choos from. I would suggest that for ramadhan they take order and deliver it to the room since the food serve is limited. at least i have the privilege to choose what i want to eat on that day.

the bed is nice.

Staff were friendly and nice
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room aircond had some issues. It was hot. The engineer came and fixed it but still not good enough. Also the breakfast buffet had not much vegetarian options.

Staff were friendly and nice

My car is lowered and has rear camera but the valet parking...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My car is lowered and has rear camera but the valet parking service hit the pavement till I can hear from the far. Then, the aircond in our room is not working well, when we told to the staff, nothing was done and my friend woke up with sweat in the middle of the night. The jacuzzi is not working. Ive come here before and it was still not working.

Comfy bed.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room facilities are a bit old, but overall is okay. Breakfast and lunch is disappointing, not much choices.

Comfy bed. Friendly staffs. Free shuttle to IOI City Mall.

Amazingly pleasant.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The fact that the water fountain and lights were switched off too early at night. Should let them on for at least up to 10pm for us to get the chance of capturing the beautiful, magestic picture of the water fountain and its surrounding at night.

Love the toiletries and wide range of food selection for breakfast. The staff are very helpful and friendly.

Good business venue but needs to improve in some areas
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom had mold growing above the shower and the sink( under the rim) was moldy and filthy. I have complained in the past about this. In general I would say the standard of room cleaning was below what is expected. I also went to the spa and whilst the staff are good, the surroundings are dated and even the towels look as if they have seen better days! Time for an upgrade! Especially as the hotel has benefited from lavish upgrades in some areas.

The hotel continues to offer a good service, food in the restaurants is generally very good. Staff are friendly and very efficient. Room service staff were excellent.

Will not stay here anymore. Not worth the price.
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

Room was extremely cold. Aircond temperature is not adjustable setting at 17°c. Called receptionist and she said will ask her colleague to come have a look. Never appear for my 3 days stay. Took 20mins to check out. I understand trainee do the work slow. But when they have problem issuing my tax invoice, i think the experience staff should help the trainee instead of scolding her. The breakfast was not as good as the reviews i read from website. Maybe quality drop? Quite dissapointed.

Location. Comfortable bed.

Overall ok, wished could stay longer as the scenery there is refreshing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the lift from the car park to lobby,...it not being in service is bad, as I have to carry all my bags and luggage alone up the creepy stairs to the lobby....at least standby a temporary bellboy/counter like at Micasa, whereby they help to assist with the bags and luggage...very inconvenient if you are alone or with children....

Staff were very friendly, courteous and accommodating...the coffee latte was ooolala!!! muffins, hhmmmm so gooddd...

Fabulous
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was fine.It was a nice experience

Fabulous breakfast with variety and provision of excellent shuttle service for the guests,you value your guests.Keep it up.

Bad customer service which is ashamed as the hotel is rather good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My card was charged twice. Made a complaint and talked to several people (JC, Sarah, Sham and the last one was Raihan.They promised to call back but only got one missed call. When I return the call, they promised the same thing again. It has been more than 3 weeks already. So frustrated.

The breakfast is excellent, a lot of choices!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Airconditioner not cold - Replaced air-cond filter needs to be replaced because the dust is thick! Safe Box not working - Asked to use the lobby for secure storage. Refrigerator not cold - Only noticed the next day!

The breakfast is excellent, a lot of choices!

really in love with the room!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lift not functioning well during my stay and receptionist took a long time to settle my check in as there are not enough workers at the counter. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay.

spacious room

The restaurant for dinner and breakfast were amazing , the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room cleanliness and conditions , the kettle in the room dirty and so smelly, the wallpaper are torn and the ac ventilation dirty .

The restaurant for dinner and breakfast were amazing , the food was great and service was amazing

In love with the hospitality, the room is exceptionally very nice, the breakfast’s food is super.
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

With a great n nice swimming pool,i really hope that they can provide a watcher.

I love the rooms. And the staffs is very nice even the bellboy took his time to have a small chat with my daughter.

We always have lovely experience staying here
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lifts from the parking were being renovated...was very difficult for some guests with small kids

The breakfast is one of the MAIN reasons why we like staying here... We all love the view. The newly renovated rooms are simply amazing.

not really worth it
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

i could hear the outside noise....the crying baby, dropped things,n the laughing out loud.. had to use the stairs as the lift was underconstruction... i hate the hidden cost!the small printed info about the taxes n all. From 350 per night turned to 410..

the extra flakey croissants...

Best!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is one elevator which hardly to detect my room key. Elevator from car park is under maintenance, we have to use staircase.

Should order 'roti tisu' during your breakfast. Many choice for your breakfast. We stayed deluxe double room facing the pool. The room is bigger than inside the picture.

There's an unpleasant scent from the bedsheet that makes...
    • DISTRICT 21 ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

There's an unpleasant scent from the bedsheet that makes us wandering wether the bedsheet and comforter was replaced. Other than that everything is well.

Location, cleanliness
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Got keys to rooms but they were not ready. Staff attended to the matters so we were transferred to other rooms. Parking tickets were not properly validated by the staff as we had problems with the security guards at parking lot.

Location, cleanliness

I LIKE THE CLEANLINESS OF THIS HOTEL.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I DISLIKE THE TOILET BOWL . IT DOES NOT SUITE THE ASIAN LIFE STYLE. THE SAUNA AND JACUZZI WAS NOT FUNCTIONING WHILE OUR STAY. NOT WORTH WITH THE ROOM PRIZE THAT WE PAY. THE FRONT STAFF WHO SENT US TO THE IOI MALL NEARBY HARDLY WANT TO SPEAK WITH THE GUESS. WE FELT VERY UN WELCOME ....

I LIKE THE CLEANLINESS OF THIS HOTEL. SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL LOBBY . THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND SPACIOUS TOO. BUT THE FRIDGE WAS LOCKED . I ALSO LIKE THE SCENERY OUTSIDE THE HOTEL . IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I'M STAYING IN A LUXURIOUS HOME

happy, fun and relaxing.

none

love your hotel, especially your bed. I have two recommendations: 1. for the kids menu, if can add one more menu, which is Mac and Cheese. because I think sometime tomato can make children stomach uneasy (my children especially) 2. put plastic bag / biodegradable inside the toilet because I am travelling with children. (disposable diapers)

Stay away from it!
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

1. The hotel is very rundown and dirty. 2. There was 1 night all the lifts failed to work and many guest including myself had to used their service lift to go up. 3. Ordered a San Pellegrino water and it was served to us warm in local warm room temperature of 26 degree Celsius. When I asked the friendly waiter why. He said the bartender said so. I told the waiter to tell the bartender that S. Pellegrino is best served chilled between 8-10 degree Celsius. 4. The toilet bowl inside our room take forever to fill up. This caused tremendous issue when after my partner used it. I had to rushed out and use the public toilet. 5. Their so-called top end Chinese restaurant has dirty tablecloth. 6. Send in my clothing for laundry and one of my trouser was returned damaged. 7. The quality of food served in their restaurants were average. Luckily for them the room service food is good. 8. Upon checking out at lobby, the clown attending to us did not printout all our F&B bills. The clown sighed at us for troubling him. 9. Saw and spoken to their GM Mr. Khoo at lobby. Told him what I thought of his hotel and the many issues I had. He seemed to be giving excuses.

1. Location next ioi mall is great and it is huge with plenty of restaurants serving good local food. 2. The spa inside hotel is good.

Many thing like:
    • Executive Deluxe

Many thing like: 1- when I booking the price is 454RM but after that tell me I must buy 546RM the price not the same booking for me for taxt or torisum tixt maximum 40 RM this not first time I travelled 2- when I did check in the staf very lasy and take along time for finsh I give the staff my details and I wait more than 20 minutes to finsh and give me my key

Very pleasant
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The aircond in the room not cold enough. The dining hall area the floor need to be fixed as it can be very dangerous if people did not notice the barrier..

Overall the staffs very friendly and helpfull. Room very clean and neat. As the breakfast food was variety and the coffee make by barista.

Good location to IOI Resort/Mall - Very friendly and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The buffet breakfast was not to a standard we are used to. It mainly catered for the majority of the clientele who stay there, which is nothing wrong with that, but it left us with very little to choose from and what we had was dry, stale and just plain ordinary. Not even a decent cup of coffee or tea .. the fruit juice was just watered down Tang - even the bread to toast was stale. The pool has no life guard, which it desperately needed with the amount of kids and families in it. Kids diving/jumping off the rock/water feature ... the kids pool slide was mayhem .. pushing and shoving and 10 kids all going down all at once. The facilities are old and do need some TLC.

Good location to IOI Resort/Mall - Very friendly and helpful staff - Room service menu/food was really good! Large, clean room with comfortable bed.

A great place but one of the worst service I've ever experienced (directed at the front desk)
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was unhappy with the front desk. As I was queuing, they served drinks to foreign travellers and many of them had a glass on their hand, I felt as if they only cared about foreigners. Another staff who processed my billing forgot to include the room card when she provided the bill, when I realised she did not provide the room card, I had to signal her as she was dealing with other customers by then. Never have I encounter such an inattentive staff as things like this should never happen. I believe customer negligence is one the worst experience as I expected better from the hotel management. I know that its important to give a feedback regarding the room, however, I also paid for the services and I am not happy. Yes I enjoyed the room, but no, I did not like the service at all.

The room is really comfortable, spacious and elegant. Some of their staff are friendly, particularly their bellboy and janitors. Always have a smile on their face and also assisted me to the lift when I needed help. The bellboy offered to carry my bag twice although I insisted on carrying it myself.

Simply Amazing!

Everything was perfect!

The hotel is probably your best bet in Kuala Lumpur, while it maintains the Marriott standard it goes over and beyond, to ensure customer satisfaction. I would only stay here for my next trip to Kuala Lumpur.

Just ok. The Everly Hotel with rate of RM280 per night is much better than yours.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-The floor finishes of the room. It should be carpet, not vinyl flooring like the present one, its cold. Because you're using mechanical ventilation, and in the morning, the floor will become wet & cold because of the use of air conditioning. -Breakfast buffet, please put the coffee machine outside of the bar, so we can attend fro ourselves, instead of standing for 10mins waiting for the coffee. Not practical at all. You have 1 coffee machine only? Buy extra, since we pay for your service.

Breakfast spread is good.

Beautiful and spacious new room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very dissapointed for Marriot standard. There was a long queue upon entering the breakfast entrance. We had to queue for 45 minutes to get a table. The hostess at the entrance was very rude! At last we sat at a makeshift table under tge stairs when nobody bother to clean the previous guests mess. Very shocked to be facing this kind of situation from a marriot hotel!

Beautiful and spacious new room. Love it!

Fancy hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. Spa not recommended though, did a 3hr spa package thing and not very impressed.

Room was clean and service was great! Location far from the city but has a shuttle to a huge mall so that's a good trade off. Good for people who wants some peace and quiet.

Big thumbs up to your stuff name Shan, always take great...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Big thumbs up to your stuff name Shan, always take great care of us everytime we go here. We enjoyed ourselves everytime we stayed here . Will definitely come back again!

The breakfast buffet was fantastic but the staff were...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was fantastic but the staff were lacking in quality service. Except for the few staff such as Mr Shan who was a delight and helpful throughout my entire stay even though it was a busy period.

Fast check-in.
    • Deluxe Room - Spa Package

Too crowded during breakfast unexpected crowds. Maybe pre-post peak holiday.Waited for sometimes before we can get sitted. Room not sound proof can hear very clearly people talking from the next room.

Fast check-in. Front counter staff very friendly.Room very spacious and clean. Enjoy the Spa package which included in my booking.

The room is big and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I came during long weekend so the crowd, breakfast food finished at 0930Hrs. Juice finish, queue for 15 minutes for a glass of drink.

The room is big and comfortable. In room dining is delicious. Air conditioner is the best. Swimming pool.

Mixed Feeling
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1, Though I requested a morning call on December 9, very regretfully No morning call was made. 2, Charge system in 'Summer Palace is out of standard and not fair. It must be changed to the international standard.

1, Staff's services in the lobby area are fine and good.

Medium
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Landscape and facilities poor housekeeping... need refurbishment. Parking was closed and security tell us parking full...!!! Where to park... They don know how to arrange it for Us....bad situation..

Enviroment.

The accomodations was very good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I'm not prefer the bathroom with bidets..its not very suitable to use..and also its not worth the money because the price is not include with breakfast..overall is good

The accomodations was very good..

Disappointing, with over thousands of dollar paid for the room, they could have done better.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room given to me was really poor. Every night there were lots of noises, like a blowing pump and vacuum noises, non stop. It was really disturbing, degraded the quality of my sleep and personal time in the room. I have a really sad time in the room.

The foods are tasty and nice.

Ok.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The whole place look a bit outdated. They really need to review thier refurbishment programme interior & exterior. The gym equipments are all outdated. No place to hand your towel near sauna rooms. The floor mats are all dirty & with smelly sweat. I guess this hotel were once rated excellent when new. Like most Malaysian big resorts & buildings, they tend to regret their repairs & maintenance & let them loosing thier appeal after few years. Very sad indeed. Malaysian must learn from the Thais in this respect. If you want visitors to come back here again & again. The hotel really need to get thier act together on renewal, repair & maintenance.

Big room, location with shopping mall near by. Lot of foods to choose from in food court in IOI shopping mall. Breakfast ok.

It was just okay.
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

Food was just normal - nothing special about the food. Buffett for conference was bland and "tasteless" for my colleagues. The lobby was just very messy.

Wifi and room size.

Good except for the above 2 points. Mosquito problem n Distance to IOI Mall
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Please improve by fixing a sound wave machine that will deter mosquito at the pool site, I was bitten all over :( 2. Quite a distance to IOI mall , pls make walk way

Like the Gym and the lobby area with singing.

short nice stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

no variety of channels available on TV which quite disappointing for a family with the kids.

the room is spacious and bed is comfortable for the night. the location is just next the shopping mall and really convenience to get the foods and entertainment. though the gym is pretty basic and old equipment but it is better than nothing. too bad I only stay for one night, but definitely will come again in the future.

Seems like reservation of the hotel is not linked to booking.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Seems like reservation of the hotel is not linked to booking.com. At the check-in counter the booking info was not there and luckily i brought along the printed confirmation from booking.com I have experienced the same on my previous booking via booking.com at one of the hotel in Kuala Lumpur

checking-in was a problem.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

checking-in was a problem. The staff could not locate my room reservation through Booking.com. Finally it was resolved when I showed the email with the reservation number..This never happpened before!

Old hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

All facilities are quite old already, seriously need an upgrade. Room smell really bad with strong cigarette smell eventhough we book for a non-smoking room. Bed was good though.

the room
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

swimming pool area not properly maintain, the shower area is not functioning. equipments for recretional area (ping pong bat and balls) is not properly maintain as well.

the room

The room area is large and comfortable and the air...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cleanliness in some of the rooms was not good, so there was a dead cockroach for a while, even if the cleaning was good, it was removed and I got out of the room early because of it

The room area is large and comfortable and the air conditioning is good

Friendly staff, good facilities, variety breakfast selection.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nearest parking should be priority for hotel guests, instead of making it general for other visitors using meeting rooms or halls.

Very friendly staff, facilities top notch, high variety and quality breakfast

Not worth five star. Not like Marriott.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Front desk service was not responsive. Room conditions were not very good. Noisy connecting room, broken safe box, moldy smell!!!

Breakfast at the buffet was okay.

Simply Awsome!!

None.

The whole family had a wonderful 2 weeks’ vacation. The hotel location is quite special surrounded with magical green nature of Malaysia. The reception and service teams were very professional and welcoming, and everybody is smiling. The breakfast experience is a remarkable one with quite wide range of options. The rooms are clean and tidy. The room service is quick with helpful staff. The swimming pool with its waterfalls and associated garden were amazing. The band singing in the main lobby added lot of romantic ambient every night.

The hotel is nice .
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

The rooms looks old a bit. Maybe only less than what i expected as i expected newer and fresher rooms.

The hotel is nice . Great people and very helpful . People in the front desk all are just amazing very customer orianted and the hotel is only 1km away from the IOI city Mall which is good place for shopping and dining. The breakfast of the hotel is soo good as well

Renovated room but not well maintain
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The toilet was not clean properly as we could smell urine stench around the toilet upon check in. Pillow case has dirt mark. Aircondition dyfunction. Must work on house keeping and maintenance of aircondition. Not sound proof room can hear conversation & laughter of hotel guest beside our room.

The location is convenient to travel to ION and Mines. Buffet breakfast is good however should have more staff to replenish the food item on time instead of customer having to inform them to do so. Rooms are renovated with homogenous wooden color tiles and comfortable firm mattress.

Bad experience- not recommending this hotel.
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

The restaurants were closed to cater for Hari Raya. Normal guests like us felt shortchanged. Furthermore, it was crowded. We had used mostly the limousine service which was excellent so when we decided to use the shuttle to nearby mall, we were told off once by the driver for coming to fetch us from the mall one evening at a specified time. The bathroom was dirty with mold and mildew growing when we checked in so we had to get housekeeping on it. Then on the 2nd day of our stay, no one made up our room !

Breakfast is outstanding.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The toilet cleanliness.. it's not in poor maintenance, but as a 5star hotel, i know they can do better than this.

Calm, quiet and close to ioi shopping mall. Breakfast is exceptional, each of breakfast type, malay, western, continental etc..taste so good! I'll be back again!

Great place for staycation
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The front desk are not aligned with the promo by the restaurants. We had to check with the restaurant staff ourselves to get the correct information.

Excellent food at the breastfast buffet at The Zest and eat-all-you-can dim sum at Summer Palace. The room I got was newly refurbished so it is very clean and spacious. I love the rainshower as the water pressure was very strong. Also not forgetting, the staff are very friendly and accomodating to my requests. The location is perfect as it is only 4 mins drive away to the mall where we can find food.

Good Value for enjoy a 5 Star Resort Facilities and Environment.

Nothing to complain

The room is new (photo shown is old), I think the hotel room is just re-renovate. Is clean and comfort. The staff is very nice and friendly. The swimming pool is big and well maintain. We really enjoy the environment of the resort, lots of Tree and the building is beautiful. Location is good, next to IOI City Mall and hotel have shuttle bus to take us to the Mall every half an hours.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Reach good, stay good/feeling good/like at home.

Nil

Staffs are very friendly.food are 5 star hotel food and price are 3 stars hotel price!.hotel are vrry clean will come again next time!very soon! But not alone!will be coming in groups.if thrre is a promtion!.will come earlier!.

Hotel customer services badly need improvement.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I feel frustrated with the staff at the hotel starting from our arrival.... 1. We arrived hotel around 11pm and sadly no one was available at the entrance to help us with luggage and trolley. My husband need to push the trolley by himself and put all the luggage onto it then only 1 hotel staff came without any greeting (he went totally silent) and took inside our trolley + luggage. 2. The room assigned to us is too cold and we couldn't controlled the room temperature. I called for assistance from technician but it took 30 mins to arrive to our room. We have 1 year old daughter with us and sadly the technician also cannot do anything about the cold temperature. The next day we couldn't afford to live in the cold room anymore and called for another assistance. The hotel sent an engineer but he also couldn't do anything. Later in the evening then only we were assigned to another room. 3. Second night before we left for dinner around 7.30pm, we called for the room services to make up our room and we returned to the hotel around 10pm and found the room still untidy. We have to call again but only to replenish the towel and clear the garbage. 4. Overall the hotel need to improve the room services efficiency. Sadly every time we called for assistance it took the staff to arrive more than 30minutes. It is so disappointed. Thank you.

The hotel facilities are good in overall and location is near to IOI mall which we found easier to go out for dinner.

fantastic breakfast spread.
    • Executive Deluxe

It's a bit out of the way. Nothing really nearby, though you can walk to the ioi mall which is just a few hundred metres away.

fantastic breakfast spread.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Highly recommended!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, specially those manning the front desk who were Masita, Angela, Florennita, and Eileeen, the duty manager Lydon and Munir who was manning the Limousine service and arranged all our transportation needs too and from our conference venue. A special thanks to them who made our stay a pleasure!

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Everything what you expect fom a Marriott
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This Hotel provides you everything what you expect fom a Marriott. Espectacular breakfast in elegant ambience. And thank you for all the Staff for their lovely smiles!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Luxury and comfort
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1.Some noise from bathroom was annoyed me at early morning. I think it's about water flow system. 2.People form outside the room was very noisy late at night.

Very comfort room on 11th floor, it's modern style room and very big.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

The ambience is so calm and relaxing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bed : It used to be very comfy before but right now with new refurbishment, no more. Toilettries : I love the previous lemongrass fragrance for all the toilettries. It was like a signature of Marriot. Now, no more.

The ambience is so calm and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air con not working had to change rooms (still not working in other room) Toilet seat broken in bathroom Batteries missing from remote control for TV moved from a room with lovely view to a blocked / partial view moved to a non smoking room which had clearly been used as a smoking room spillage on floor not cleaned advised house keeping and still wasn't cleaned sign on sliding door is that door is locked at all times for customer safety but door was open lock was broken on the door so couldn't lock the door Male staff should be advised not to stare at female guests

The staff were friendly and helpful especially when we had to move rooms

Enjoyed our breakfast buffet so much.
    • DISTRICT 21 ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

The pillow and bed sheets have some unpleasant smells.

Enjoyed our breakfast buffet so much. Have varieties of food. The rooms was so comfortable and spaces.

Dissappointing stay at Marriot Putrajaya
    • Executive Suite

Our booking thru Booking.com did not reach the hotel though it was done 48 hours in advance causing us trouble during check in To make things worse, the hotel was very, very slow in responding to this problem. We only got our room after 1 hour and 15 mins of waiting The fridge in the room did not work. Need to be replaced by the maintenance team The water in the pool was considered murky based on what I have seen in other hotels which is strange. The kids pool was also closed due to unknown reason Parking was flooded with water due to leaking pipe but was not cleared after 12 hours. I have to wet my shoes just to enter the lobby since there were no other choice but to park at the flooded floor My name was also not registered in the breakfast list on the 2nd morning though it was ok on the first morning. Incovenience again

The room is spacious for 2 adults and 2 kids as suggested The lobby is huge and gives impression of grandness

3.0
    Worst hotel experience ever!
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

The check in and check out process takes a veryyyy long time - if you have an early flight to catch make sure you check out in advance. Rooms given to us on check in seemed a little odd - unplugged coffee machine, locked mini fridge and aircond not working. After coming back to our room from attending a friends wedding - NO electricity supply to our room. Faulty aircond kept tripping the whole electrical system. Maintenance guy arrives within minutes of call.. confirms fault and calls duty manager. Duty manager initially refuses to give us change of room till convinced by staff. We pack in the dark and move to next room. After ordering in room dining we find that the panel above our bed is leaking and part of bed is already soaking wet. Call duty manager again, he sends maintenance guy who confirms problem and tells him to give us another room. Maintenance guy goes ahead of us to make sure room is okay. We finish doing all of this at almost 4am. No apology giveb by establishment whatsoever.

We were upgraded to the Executive room and our special...
    • ICESCAPE ADVENTURE PACKAGE - Deluxe Room

The children pool was muddy due to overnight rain and the job to clean it was started relatively late in the morning, kids were not able to use the pool. The package we got include breakfast for kids however we were told that it should be charged. It was not charged at the end, but the pic never get back upon we request to check.

We were upgraded to the Executive room and our special request was attended to.

Short vacation turns to be a BIG dissapoinment!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the conforter was dirty. i believed that it was not replaced from the previous guest. so dissappoiting for the reputation of the hotel. the checked in time supposed to be at 2pm.we arrived at 4pm but our room is not ready.the hotel lobby was so hot and yet, they asked me to wait for an hour for the room but my husband refused to wait. then they gave us a room after 20mins of waiting. it was so bad that the air cond was not functioning,and we have to wait for more than 1 hour in a hot room before they changed us to another room. it was ok initially but the aircond stopped at 23degree C.called mutiple times but no rectification was done until night time. nothing was done and we got fed up. my kids are sweating while sleeping- not pleasant at all. with the sum of money paid, definitely not worth it and definitely will NOT be staying at this hotel in the future.

A real value for money hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The electric kettle in the room not functioning properly.

Bed was extra comfy. Breakfast was fantastic. Staff very friendly.A real value for money and location was excellent.

Spacious room & near IOI City Mall
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I arrived at around 1pm, so I asked the receptionist if it's possible for me to check in early because my meeting will start at 2pm. I managed to since the room was ready. However, it disappointed me a lil when he said "anyway, normal check in is after 2pm" after I got the room key. I clearly aware of that as it wasn't my first time. In fact, I did ask if it's possible, not simply instructed him to check me in. For me, it's disrespectful.

Everything was fine but some areas were dusty.

The original room wasn't good because the smell of...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The original room wasn't good because the smell of cigarette, then the manager upgrade the room to the Executive floor it was very nice. I'll go back when I visit KL in the future

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Marriott an elegant resort away from city
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The remoteness of Marroitt's location could be considered somewhat of a drawback; however, you try to compensate with shuttle service. Since we have no language other than English, we did feel that in our opinion not all staff was able to clearly understand our questions or express answers. For example, on checking in, I asked whether there was an information book in the room (to explain services). She seemed not to understand what I meant. Then she said no. In the room, there is an information book, although There was a problem with the 12:30 limo service to the cruise, with pickup scheduled for 3pm. We unfortunately went on Friday and therefore could not take the cruise because of Friday prayers 12:30-2:30, when all activity is suspended. There is a cruise at 2:30, but it does not finish until 3:15 - too late for 3 pm pickup by Marriott's service. It would be good for your staff to be informed of this situation so as to give advice to guests; also, you might be able to alter your limo service times for Fridays?

We liked a lot, beginning with majestic appearance outside and in. All staff were courteous and desiring to please. When we made requests for the room (e.g., need face towels, air conditioning service, minibar service), requests were promptly attended to. We liked the ample breakfast buffet. We appreciated shuttle service to ioi shopping center.