Reviews of The Club Saujana Resort 5 stars

Jalan Lapangan Terbang SAAS, 40150 Subang Jaya, Malaysia

#11 of 42 hotels in Subang Jaya

huge bathroom and room, terrace on the internal park, very...
    • Terrace Room

Rooms need a general refresh/restoration, coffee table and sofa on the terrace would be really appreciated. Our reservation made on Booking.com went lost (1 hour waiting for the room at midnight!)

huge bathroom and room, terrace on the internal park, very green relaxing gardens

privacy and atmosphere of the all compound
    • Club Room

- breakfast is closed on Sunday morning - swimming pool is under renovation; not nice when you don't know it before booking

privacy and atmosphere of the all compound

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Average
    • Club Room

Cleanest overall rooms and facilies as the pool, gardens are not well maintained

Lobby is cozy enough and very welcoming. Just that the rooms need to be upgrading, being aged not so comfortable. Foods also so-so not much choices especially for breakfast. Staffs are ok. The spa also need lots of renovation, the window blinds are so old and ugly have to change urgently. Pool is dirty.. Overall not well maintained.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Lovely staff and room.
    • Terrace Room

The small screen TV, it would be perfect to have a slightly bigger HD television set installed.

The staff provided great service; they listened to our request and followed through instantly. The room was spacious and comfortable, we had a nice view of the lake. there is a huge bath in the room which is a definite bonus. Lovely stay indeed.

Perfect
    • Club Room

The Staff,Service Everything is Excellent... They event let me do a late check out 😍😍😍

The tiles on the wall in the shower room, lack of...
    • Club Room

The tiles on the wall in the shower room, lack of maintenance. The hairdryer is not working properly, no hot air come out.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

Room view

Most expensive hotel in the area I stayed in the first floor and there were a lot of bugs and ants Breakfast for middle astern is not good When I went out of my balcony to hang around in the lake and hotel I found a huge Cobra snake around 1.5 meters and I took a video of it. I informed the hotel and they did nothing else than changing my room to higher floor. Moreover, a small lazerd got into the room once I . opened the window Check the photos

Room view Lake Pool

• Reviewed: 17 February 2016

The environment was nice.

The breakfast was very disappointed. The choice was limited. At most I would say is a 3 stars hotel breakfast.

The environment was nice.The room is spacious and comfortable. The staffs were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2016

1. We were told, upon arrival, that they didn't have our...

1. We were told, upon arrival, that they didn't have our booking. Apparently, Booking.com failed to pass on the info. I have made reservations at various hotels around the world through Booking.com with no problems at all so I know that they were trying to cover up for someone's mistake. Needless to say, they were not apologetic. 2. My girlfriends and I wanted to continue our catch-up on a Saturday night at the Club Lounge, which I knew shuts at 11pm but we were turned away at 10:45pm as they were closing up. 3. We stay there whenever we're visiting family as it's a pretty convenient location. We asked if there was a membership of any kind similar to those of IHG or Starwood, they said they do but we would have to pay an annual fee.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2015

the room was very nice, upgraded to the suite

When I booked, I said for two people in my room. When I went to your happy hour, 5.30 to 7.30, I had my friend with me. I was charged for my friend drinks even though I said there were 2 in my room. Breakfast at Saujana Hotel far better choice than the Club. The Club is over rated for the difference in price. Much prefer to stay at Suajana Hotel.

the room was very nice, upgraded to the suite

• Reviewed: 11 January 2015

Staying here meant playing Saujana GC at a discounted rate...

We had two rooms (upgraded for RM 100 extra per night) and one of the room had several basic problems with water, power, lights not expected in a supposedly luxury hotel. Taxi to city centre for dinner took over one hour and taxi fee over RM 60. We could have paid significantly less for the best hotels in KL at the time of our stay but our priority was golf.

Staying here meant playing Saujana GC at a discounted rate (RM 220 per 18 holes instead of RM 360 or so even though the hotel tried to withdraw this offer during middle of our stay). Staff at the hotel was generally polite, respectful and friendly. The free early afternoon drinks were good especially when they were served with some very tasty hot snacks. There were free on demand shuttle bus from the hotel to the golf course. We only found out at the last night of our stay but we walked out of the resort and onto a group of office buildings opposite the shopping centre and there was a large food court around a large wading pool. One of the restaurant called Crazy Crab was popular and excellent.

• Reviewed: 28 May 2016

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

The room so comfort!

The room so comfort! Worth for money. Thumbs up!

• Reviewed: 9 February 2016

I like the hospitality.

None.

I like the hospitality.Very pleasant stay. Room was worth for money

• Reviewed: 12 January 2016

Nothing at all

• Reviewed: 18 May 2015

Efficient check-in & check-out.

Efficient check-in & check-out. Cocktail hour

• Reviewed: 14 January 2015

Terrace Room was superb with all the amenities.

Terrace Room was superb with all the amenities. Bed is great and ambience is awesome.

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.