2. Malaysia hotel reviews
  3. Negeri Sembilan hotel reviews
  4. Port Dickson hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Grand Lexis Port Dickson

Reviews of Grand Lexis Port Dickson This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Batu 2, Jalan Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, 71000 Port Dickson, Malaysia

#5 of 114 hotels in Port Dickson

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Definitely will pay more visit here!
    • Grand Pool Villa

The room is very spacious and comfy. The private swimming pool is the highlight of my stay! Kids were enjoying their private pool and ladies can swim freely with privacy.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Private pool inside room is great and can be used anytime.
    • Deluxe Suite

Need improves breakfast menu. Provide more in-door activities for kids to enjoy.

Private pool inside room is great and can be used anytime. Good sense privacy and relaxing. Spacious room excellent.

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

the room is ok,more variety of food & staff should knows the guest details
    • Executive Pool Villa

we registered as 4 guests but given facility for two e.g.towel,breakfast voucher etc,additional towels & voucher were sent late only after the fourth call.Same breakfast was served everyday,just imagine eating that for four days.

the indoor pool

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

Satisfying
    • Garden Pool Villa

The water pressure on the bathroom was so bad probably because we're in Level 8. The breakfast does not have many choice and repeats the same menu for the next day.

The pool was clean and so big although only 1. 2 meter depth. The staff was so friendly.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

TERBAIK
    • Executive Pool Villa

i booked 3 units for me and my friends. Should ok if one of us just checked in( representing) . They need all 3 of us to check in every room. Hahaha.

pool in the room and spacious. the breakfast also good. buggy service good.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Pleasant stay.
    • Garden Pool Villa

Insufficient basic toiletries /amenities given. Broken tiles in the toilet and private pool. Was hoping for more varieties of indoor and outdoor activities.

Friendly and efficient service. Was pleased to be able to check in early, upon request. Good spa packages available although unfortunately fully booked. Suggest to book in advance. Condusive and comfortable hotel area, nice scenery to just chill out and relax.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Great location & friendly staff

Nil

Clean and well maintained resort, good food, value for money. Thank you to reception counter staff ' Khairul' for our smooth check in process. The room was great!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

The location is near Lukut town which convenient for us to...
    • Garden Pool Villa

Some maintenance is required on certain items in the property.

The location is near Lukut town which convenient for us to get our needs. They upgrade our booking from Garden Pool Villa to Executive Pool Villa without additional charge. We decided to extend 1 more night with good rate as well. Staff at the hotel was helpful and good. Kudos and keep it up.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

I love the room as it was cosy, spacious and clean.

Nothing except that I couldn't stay longer.

I love the room as it was cosy, spacious and clean. The fact that it comes with its own private pool is a plus. Staff are friendly and helpful. We had a problem with our bookings and was quickly rectified by the Duty Manager, Mr Stephen. Keep up the good work!

Great experience
    • Garden Pool Villa

Mosquitoes. Being bitten by mosquitoes.Hotel management should think of ways to prevent it.

The private pool is in the room itself and convenient for my children to swim anytime they like.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

A pleasant stay with the family
    • Executive Pool Villa

The room, bathroom and the pool was not that clean as they show in the pictures, was a bit disappointed when we actually saw it in person, they should be focusing on the cleanliness for the price they charge for, also the check in time is 4pm which is also disappointing, will be nice if it can be 3pm.

The staffs are very nice and friendly, the food at the restaurant are very tasty with a lot of options and also reasonable.

Enjoy the privacy here
    • Executive Pool Villa

Tv too small ...cus its far frm the bed ..need at least a 48inchi tv...the most i dissappointed was the breakfast...the food not much variety to choose frm...not fried chicken only curry chicken less tasty ...fruits not really that fresh ...i hope the next times i come here the breasfast is better cus this a 5star hotel....the staff here r all helpfull & polite ..overall i quite happy here...thk

Room is big wth big bed...floor very clean

memorable family vacation
    • Garden Pool Villa

receptionist did not explain well while register at counter (check in) about the deposit need to deduct SST because booking was made before SST calculated and receptionist also did not mention there are 4 breakfast voucher. toilet door was not privacy, can improve the service and toilet door for perfect vacation!

bed was really comfortable, bagiman was friendly, beautiful scenery

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Worth paying more when you want a quality time with family. Lets stay at Grand Lexis.
    • Executive Pool Villa

During buffet for breakfast was too crowd. The food is just OK even though the choice is huge. Hope the hotel could consider better place to cater for high demand of guest during public holidays or school holidays to be more comfortable.

My family like the private pool so much

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

The services here and the people are very welcoming and very...
    • Premium Pool Villa

The archeries facilities was not able to be ready for my kids as these were something tht our family is really looking fwd to. As this activity is the sport which our Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) love to do and I was suppose to let my children try this sport here at Grand Lexis. I personally plan this trip to let my children try these activities. Was a bit sad. Probbaly the hotel could actually inform in advance to all guest before hand

The services here and the people are very welcoming and very polite and they are very dedicated

Disappointing poor service
    • Grand Pool Villa

It was the worst 5 stars hotel experience at a very nice location...(honestly, i doubt it's a 5 stars)... The hotel reception area is not comfortable, it gives the feeling you entered the lobby of a hospital, the staff are nice but you can see that they didn't get the proper professional hospitality training.... The guest Elevators are used by the staff to transfer the food trolleys and other heavy and big equipment!!! ... Very limited choices in the breakfast buffet when we asked for Earl gray tea as we don't drink the bottle jus and instant teh tarik, they said that it will be charged!... Seriously!!!! Some dishes and cutleries wasn't so clean.... The nightmare was the SPA!!!! when you say Spa in 5 stars hotel you imagine a relaxing luxurious place, a nourishing and fresh smell, but in this hotel case you feel you entered an old down mood place, the massage experience was the most worst we have ever had in our entire life, the manicure and pedicure was... I don't know what to name it, we were shockingly laughing during the service, honestly speaking, if I asked a kid to do my nails will do 100 times better than what the spa ladies did.. . She asked my husband to pay first , She didn't even asked me how do I want to do my nails, the one and only question she asked was to choose the color I want to put then suddenly she put the nail polish basket on my LAPS to choose between the very limited color they have and look old and expired bottles ... She asked me to lay down and closed my eyes with a towel in a dark room and Without cleaning my nails she put the color and asked me to wait until it dries... The result was shocking, once I reached the room I removed it, as I couldn't show my hands like that.. Just one advice for the ladies in that spa, please check on YouTube how to a proper massage and check the definition of manicure and pedicure on Google! This is a way far from a 5 or ever a 4 stars hotel.

The only thing we enjoyed was the private swimming pool inside the villa.

Pool very nice, room very clean
    • Garden Pool Villa

Why bicycle need to rent Why when we take our breakfast cannot sit at the air-conditioner area Why our room and where we eat got many flies

Pool very nice, room very clean

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Comfortable, privacy , and also friendly staff.

n/a

Friendly staff, public pool is big, private pool is clean and great size, breakfast provided also not so bad. Room and bed very very comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Need a delightfull for couples and familys
    • Garden Pool Villa

Wifi slow,room arrangement,bar close to early,program in tv less,lighting inside room.and pool looks dull,breakfeast need upgrade the taste

Life band,private pool,buggy services

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

• Garden Pool Villa

I didn't like the shower door which it's too transparent to people outside.i have to cover the door for some privacy. there were a private function, my kids can't enjoy the outdoor activities as it was blocked.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

NOT COMING BACK
    • Executive Pool Villa

Ive paid RM2000++ for 2 nights a big room with 2 big beds which is ideal for my Family ... I was given 2 coupons for breakfast and the say i have to pay 4 more coupons for my kids which is RM30 x 4... and for 2 days breakafast which is RM240 more for breakfast... when mentioned to the Hotel manager..was replied thats was what i choose for the rooms. having 4 kids at the age of 13,12,6 and 3 years old... come on.... Well I accept my mistakes of choosing wrongly of the rooms .. Should just book 1 single bed in future and pay the breakfast.... It really spoilt my stay there.. the manager explanation was stern as though he thinks im begging for free breakfast... I was in LEXIS HIBISCUS..on my June holidays... everything was nice there....including the friendly staff

just the swimming pool for my kids..the privacy

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Value for Money!
    • Deluxe Suite

This is my 2nd time stayed at Grand Lexis. Overall was good. The staff (Khairul) at Reception very helpful and friendly. The Deluxe Suite looks great, but just the Housekeeping forgot to remove the used shower cap from the previous guest. Reasonable price for Room Service (Must try their Marinated Deep Fried Chicken Wings - So yummy!).

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Enjoy
    • Garden Pool Villa

The place itself is really nice and cozzy. The food were scrumptios. Really enjoyed all the breads. The room was great. My best experince was the buggy rude.😂😂

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I got upgraded to the Sky Pool Villa at Lexis Hibiscus.
    • Deluxe Suite

The quality of the food at Hibiscus Walk could have been better considering it cost us RM12 and above. Also the rides, theme park tickets and games are ridiculously expensive. No wonder there were not many people making use of those attractions. My suggestion would be to clean up and open up the beach area near Hibiscus Walk to the guests to have their own fun in the sea...

I got upgraded to the Sky Pool Villa at Lexis Hibiscus. It had an amazing view. I liked the rooms with large beds, the in-villa pool and the large selection of movies on TV. Very innovative. I also liked their breakfast spread at their coffee house.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

If you are willing to pay a bit more, I would highly suggest Lexis Hibiscus instead of Grand Lexis.
    • Garden Pool Villa

The reception staff was smiling during check-in but when we wanted to pay for the outdoor activity for the kids, they refused to be the cashier and shouted loudly from inside the room that they were closed, when the outdoor activity only closes at 8pm. We were there at 6 ish pm. Apparently the cashier located at the outdoor activity area only open up to 5 or 6pm? After that have to pay at reception. Very poor communication between the staff. The next morning, it was drizzling and we called a buggy. Waited for more than 10 minutes and no sign of it although it takes about 1 minute for them to come. Called again and was informed to wait for 15 minutes. Decided to walk in the rain with the kids (we didn't bring umbrella) and when at the Concierge, informed them to cancel my buggy order and the drivers were surprised! There were 3 empty buggies at the lobby, the drivers were at the Concierge and claimed that they didn't receive the instruction to pick us up. FYI, I called both numbers. 0 and 5. Moreover, the phone in the room is not functioning well, but still can call. Again very very poor communication between the staff. The game room have very limited choices of games. Big room, but nothing much to play.

The room with a pool is a plus point. However, take note for those who haven't been here before. If the swimming pool is covered, the water is super cold. If it is open, then there is risk of rain and you can't swim. Garden Villa ground floor, swimming pool is indoors while Garden Villa upper floor, swimming pool is outdoor. The breakfast at the cafe has a wide range of choices. The kids enjoyed the public pool as well.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The hotel is excellent with great service and the staff are...
    • Garden Pool Villa

the only downside of this hotel is you had to check in at 4 o'clock you waste half of your day just waiting around to check then they should make the check in time 12 or 2 o'clock the ideal time for all hotels

The hotel is excellent with great service and the staff are really friendly they will go extra miles to make your stay really good everything about this hotel is really good starting from the rooms which is nice and clean the indoor swimming pool was really good the water was clean the beach is 2 minutes of walk from the hotel plus the hotel restaurant is really good nice and clean their food is several options you can have the Western food plus you have the Asian food available we had the breakfast buffet included and the hotel has several activities you can do which is good if you have kids with you plus you have parking on site and the security in this hotel is really good will definitely recommend anyone to come and visit this place and you'll have it great time plus it is good you have a praying mat inside so we need the direction to pray

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

We booked the room for 4 person but we only had everything...
    • Executive Pool Villa

We booked the room for 4 person but we only had everything set for 2 person in the room such as the towels, glass and amenities were all for 2. I personally felt the room was way to expensive as the up keeping of the rooms can b better

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

quiet night
    • Deluxe Suite

paid Rm1.5k for two rooms but only 2 minerals provided for each room with 7 guests in total. Called housekeeping to asked for more water and was told to paid rm2 for extra water. Even a cheaper resort/hotel can provides more mineral water after request. I find this absurd.

quiet night

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

staff is very friendly & helpful.
    • Executive Pool Villa

air conditioning not work properly.. but its ok coz its raining that night.. so still can sleep..

staff is very friendly & helpful.. room is clean.. & easy access

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

great place.
    • Executive Pool Villa

Deals booking.com myr 595.85, but actual room charge myr 655.45 + 6% service tax myr 35.75. total charge to my credit card myr 691.20.

great place. great food. stay in premium pool villa with breath taking seaview.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Relax and Privacy.
    • Garden Pool Villa

- Check in services very poor. I already ask for early check in and the answer is my request will be consider. I'm arrive at the counter for check in at 3.25pm and only receive the room key at 4.20pm almost 1 hour waiting. - Buggy services also poor, need a lot of time waiting either from lobby to the room or from the room into the lobby. - Water pressure in the room (toilet and bathroom) very poor.

Location and Indoor swimming pool.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

A very good place for relaxing and chilling.
    • Garden Pool Villa

Was not told to enjoy the sunset view while i stay at premium pool villa, usually guests are booking for the facilities in the villa. Would be best if they are recommending us to do so.

Staff is friendly and helpful. Facilities in the villa are great we enjoyed very much! Buggy service is just too quick!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

OKU friendly place.
    • Premium Pool Villa

OKU friendly place. I was told theres only 2 oku parking for drivers. Maybe tambah more easy access parking for those yg guna wheelchair, not only for OKU drivers. Very nice staycation overall👍🏻

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Perfect family getaway
    • Executive Pool Villa

Breakfast buffet was a bit cramped due to the high volume of hotel guests. Although the breakfast spread was extended to another 2 stations outside the restaurant, however the food was not properly taking care of. Some of the food had finished (though it was still early), and it took longer time to top up.

Our fourth time here- we love the room spaciousness, private pool and ambience. The staff are also very friendly, attentive and helpful. And thank you so much for the nice gesture for offering a complimentary cake for my daughter's birthday.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Good for family vacation
    • Sky Pool Villa

Price for child RM 30 for breakfast too expensive. Out door garden on level 8 not proper maintaine. Lots of unwanted grass on artifical grass carpet. If hotel provide 2 chair with 1 small table it would be nice.

Good for family vacation

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Sure to book again!!
    • Premium Pool Villa

Main door!! " got problem, the door can automatic open anytime" To crowded!! " breakfast in Bar"

Everything make it easy On request Great experience with family Something will be we can come again

Getaway Staycation
    • Deluxe Suite

The room was awesome and the pool was of a good size and clean. The buffet breakfast spread was good too! Another plus point: parking area is very close to the room.

Grand Lexis Hospitality
    • Executive Pool Villa

Welcoming food and drinks at Lanun Bar while waiting for check in were superb. Front Desk staf En Khairul was extremely helpful, polite n friendly. My gratitude goes to Miss Hazleen Senior Front Office Manager for her warm welcome greet and her complimentory 2 hours extension check out time. Much appreciated. Not forgetting En Aiman n partner, the entertainer at Lanun Bar..thanks for entertaining us. We had a wonderful stay indeed.

1. the pool was nice.
    • Grand Pool Villa

1. room cleanliness could be improved 2. call for buggy service at night, took very longtime for staff to answer the phone

1. the pool was nice. decent size 2. staff was nice and helpful 3. breakfast spread was OK. lots of pastries varieties

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

• Garden Pool Villa

The pool area was dark even during daylight. At night even worse because only few lights available and it was so dim. It was stark contrast with pool villa I went in Phuket. The food was ok, not too great but not too bad. During breakfast I was expecting the staff was a bit better when preparing the scrambled egg/omellete. The sambal sotong was going bad, im guessing the sotong they use are not fresh. Got diarrhoea when going back home but nothing too serious.

The Pool Villa Room was outstanding, but there was so many people there, that would explain why you need to check in at 4pm. In summary, good cosy room with bad lighting around pool area, and the food can be better. Will I come again? Not really. Do I recommend to my friends? Yeah probably.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good private pool
    • Executive Pool Villa

I have experience the room was opened by unknown people while we are in the room. We are lucky the room is locked inside with secondary/security lock. We did informed the management and they did call us but i think the security of the hotel room need to be improve to prevent unauthorize personal from opening the room.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Great stay, really love the place!! 😍
    • Deluxe Suite

the room service for food could be better and faster bcoz sadly our food is cold. but the taste is good 😁

Love our staycation there!! will be back again. its my thrid time and will not be the last!! 😍

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Staff friendly, clean and nice room, and the best thing is...
    • Garden Pool Villa

Staff friendly, clean and nice room, and the best thing is breakfast tasty.. recommended their croissant freshly baked. Thank you for complementary cake for my birthday.. 😊

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

The cleanliness of the room.
    • Garden Pool Villa

The cleanliness of the room..the pool was so big..my kids really enjoy to swim there..the food really nice..i really like the chocolate croissant..the staffs are really friendly..5 star!

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

big room, good staff,clean place and nice view.
    • Garden Pool Villa

1)Bad breakfast, 2)too much treatment water (chlorine) into private pools. cause itchy on skin while using it.

big room, good staff,clean place and nice view.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Everything - other than these two
    • Grand Pool Villa

The beach area is not for those beachlovers and time for outdoor activities to begin in the morning at 10am is bit late considering the check out time is at 12noon and breakfast starts at 7am

Everything - other than these two

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Worth of money
    • Deluxe Suite

The wood floor at private pool, some if it need replacement..may hurt guest one day due to no nail

Private pool..buggy to room..rm25 for 15 min neck and shoulder massage..see sunset from room (water villa)

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Just okay

The design of the hotel was a bit odd -- when you leave your room off the boardwalk, you are immediately at the back of the worker/kitchen area, it does not look nice for the guests -- they should put some sort of wall in so the guests to not see this area. Overall the resort looked a little run down, not as "Grand" (up market) as we expected. Breakfast was good, lots of options. We had lunch there one day and the local food was good but do not recommend the western style food. The kids ordered pasta & it showed up as noodles in either a tomato or cream "soup" -- no meat or other vegetables as advertised.

Our favourite part about the hotel would be the rooms. They were huge with a small kitchen area and a private pool. The kids loved having a pool just off the room. Staff was great as well.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Suite

Overall hotel has aged and need refurbishment of some areas and rooms. Only 1 lift from car park was working which resulted in a long queue.

Garden Villa. Value for money with big pool.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Good for family bonding time
    • Garden Pool Villa

A shelter for the swimming pool as one of the days it was raining and we could not swim due to rain. Additional lighting for garden terraces swimming pool.

The personal swimming pool was great and breakfast was marvellous.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

I liked the indoor pool which was quite clean.
    • Garden Pool Villa

It could have been better if the check-in time been made much earlier. The check-in time stated only at 4.30 p.m. and it would be much better if customers could check-in earlier, i.e. 2.00 p.m.

I liked the indoor pool which was quite clean. Besides, the hospitality was good and the room was quite comfortable as well.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Beds were comfy, room was clean, environment was nice for...
    • Garden Pool Villa

There was no 24 hour food service, the cafe closed by 10pm. The outdoor pool lights (for the private pool) didn't come on, the little frog fountain was switched off after a certain time. The fridge wasn't working. Yes they did come and fix it, but it was an issue they knew they had, yet did not fix it before we checked in. (the operator was able to identify the problem when I called at soon as I mentioned mini bar fridge)

Beds were comfy, room was clean, environment was nice for walks during the day & at night.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

The pool inside the room is very nice.
    • Executive Pool Villa

There is nothing around like supermarket, restaurant. You may need to take grab/taxi to go shopping/eat outside.

The pool inside the room is very nice. The room also very spacious.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Everythings i like , LEXIS group Is 1 of my Top f favorite...
    • Sky Pool Villa

❤Peaceful place , 👍Room clean, 👍Facility Good ❤Staff a friendly.... & 👍F&B Qualify

Everythings i like , LEXIS group Is 1 of my Top f favorite place to Relax

best vacation
    • Garden Pool Villa

staff reception slow and not cheer .. also not explain about that sst and so on.. please treat cstmer same level..

comfort bed and room.. cleanliness very excellent .. best food ☺️☺️

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Overall our stay was enjoyable
    • Premium Pool Villa

The rooms are very generously sized, with 2 comfortable king sized beds. The most I like is the private swimming pool. All staff were helpful especially the buggy service staff.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Have a variety of food for breakfast.
    • Premium Pool Villa

If there are 4 guests accomodate the room, the amenities should suffice for 4 guests.

Have a variety of food for breakfast. Food are good especially the newly fresh based croissant. Thank you for the complimentary cake on my wife's birthday!!!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

This is 2nd time me and my kids stayed @ Grand Lexis PD & we are very enjoyed wt our vacation here
    • Garden Pool Villa

toilet's flush - quite slow flush out.

The bed & pillows very comfort, variety of foods & yummy.. Pool is clean. Very worthy for family's vacation.

Love the room

none

Love the room Love the pool Love the food Love the scenery Everything is soooo good. Great experience staying there, its my second time having "staycation" in Grand Lexis(^_^)

So so...Boleh laaaa
    • Sky Pool Villa

Time of check-in was late even you already requested it at booking. The place of breakfast not suitable and not well managed because many travellers at weekend.

private pool

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Good stay, wish to go again.
    • Garden Pool Villa

Breakfast was not good. Not tasty at all. I would suggest to give us a good breakfast as I guess we rate paying the room rate inclusive of the breakfast. Wondering why when we ordered food from the room the taste is awesome but the buffet breakfast is not really up to our expectation.

Room facilities, hotel staffs was good, the room Sky Pool Villa was great.Up to my expectations. Wish to go again. Wonderful trip. But hope the price of the hotel can be reduced in future so that many people can be afford to go to Grand lexis.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

I’m staying at Deluxe Suite Garden purposely for my little...
    • Deluxe Suite

I’m staying at Deluxe Suite Garden purposely for my little girl 2yrs old birthday . I got a complimentary cake for my baby but too bad there send 30 mins late and I need to remind them.We don’t really satisfied with the customer service,Registration management&buggy service.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Over all was a good stay.
    • Garden Pool Villa

The toilet are old the besen water was unable to flow down .difficult to brush teeth.

The size of the room and the private pool.The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

A Great Stay!
    • Executive Pool Villa

- The main pool was smaller than I expected. It definitely appeared bigger in photos. - For such a high quality hotel, the gym I would say is below average in terms of size & available equipments. - Overhead shower in the bathroom of my room (2022) definitely need maintenance as it was pouring out poorly & unevenly.

-The staffs were friendly & helpful from the very beginning of our arrival. - The room is spacious, bed is comfy & the private pool was great. - I would rate the breakfast as great but not excellent.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Overall satisfactory stay with a pool to our own.
    • Garden Pool Villa

the food and service at Umi Japanese restaurant is terrible, couldnt believe it for the premium I paid for.

The pool with the room and the spaces in the room were generous.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Awesome & Luxury transit in PD"
    • Deluxe Suite

1) The noise from next door room. 2) The buggy car waited for the upper level room's guests and disrupt of other guests in rushing to go out. The buggy were stuck at the walkway while waited for the upper level's guests. This need to put in terms & cond.

The staff at the front counter whom helped me upgraded to the Grand Pool Villa from Deluxe Suites. I was suggested to upgrade the room due to pool & room are bigger and pool fully sheltered - this is really helps me during raining season.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

First Experience
    • Garden Pool Villa

Good for families..large room. Two double beds extra points..microwave and mini kitchen..of course the grand prize is the pool in the room..you dont need to leave the room except maybe for the breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Port Dickson list to visit
    • Sky Pool Villa

The internal pool was cold no heater, the delay in the booking time rook us more than an 1 hour to get a room.

Everything about this place is good, the food and the staff villa.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

We enjoyed our stay.
    • Garden Pool Villa

Bath and toilet need cleaning and upgrading. Check in time too late, 4pm in general. Thanks anyway we were able at 2pm

Pool site, beds Sofa or round tables would hv been better

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Absolutely worth place to relax in PD
    • Garden Pool Villa

Refreshment in the room just a standard instant coffee/tea. Fruit juice is much preferable. Long waiting for the buggy during check out time.

Booked Sky Pool Villa and it is beyond my expectation. Room and pool is very clean. Price paid is worth the value stay in there. Definitely will keep coming back.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

I love the pillows.
    • Garden Pool Villa

The hotel could start with maintaining their wooden furniture. Also since they provided plates and bowls, it would help if they provide a place to dry the plates.

I love the pillows. Can the hotel share with me where they bought those pillows?

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Food is delicious.
    • Garden Pool Villa

Parking is full, need to parking at lexis car park, the staff at front counter by the name vivi is lack of smile,no greetings from her.

Food is delicious.. My kinds enjoyed with the pool. Sure will come again

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Very good rooms & courteous staffs and the resort plants...
    • Garden Pool Villa

The issue is the parking lots at L4 & L5 were closed including the open car park area. These has created a messed and cars are parking everywhere as the designated parking lots were not open. Poor management on this.....need to improve.

Very good rooms & courteous staffs and the resort plants were well cared for......kudo's....

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

A Unique Experience
    • Executive Pool Villa

Due to the water, either from the pool or rain, those wooden doors and plywood had started to rot. There was this smell of rotten wood and varnish...like a moldy kind of smell. Perhaps those rotten wood needs to be replaced or repaired

Having a private pool in the room was awesome. The water in the pool was extremely clean. Beds were decorated beautifully as I was celebrating my anniversary with the wife. Room was very clean. Had a fantastic experience. Managed to get parking in spite of the massive crowd in the building.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Grand Lexis PD
    • Garden Pool Villa

The check in process. I have to wait for about 1.5 hours just to get inside my room due to the room is not ready.

The room, the pool and the bed is amazing. My kids enjoy the indoor pool so much. The breakfast is good as well. With wide variety of selection (Western and Eastern).

We Price Match