Reviews of Legend Cherating Beach Resort 4 stars

#6 of 9 hotels in Cherating

5.2

QUIET AND WINDY
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Spacious room. Quiet, windy and comfortable surroundings. What I like most is the swimming pool. The management provides 2 types of pool, green pool and blue pool. Blue pools are provided for guests who do not wear swimwear, which shows concern for Muslim guests.

The bed was alright and I love the pool and beach.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We got the accessible room because my mother uses wheelchair. It's the older unfurbished rooms. The sink clogs up and the bath leaks.

The bed was alright and I love the pool and beach.

Beautiful beach and pool but will not stay in the hotel unless it has been refurbished.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was terrible. My room was so dark and the toilet was even darker. Upon check in, my toilet was so wet! Even the soup with was 'wrapped up' was wet and slimy. There was also a musty smell in the room. Definitely needs a major refurbishment!

The only thing i liked about this place was the beach and the pool.

Beautiful place!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Receptionist staff. Especially girl with hijab. Seriously. You’re not helpful at all. No smile when check-in and no smile when check-out. Your face like.... Urghhh. You’re hotelier, you need to smile and welcoming your guest. This is 4 star resort. Then your attitude need to be like 4 star. I know, might be you’re so busy and tired but this is hospitality. Try to remove your tired face and just smile. Thanks ya.

Beautiful place! Duty Managers in charge very helpful especially Mr Shah. Thank u so much for your kind service.

Ok only.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I understand that the hotel is near the beach but having hair basivally everywhere eg the floor, the toilet sink and even the BED! Thats just unacceptable. Anyway, i had a sprained ankle in the hotel premises and called the reception for a first aid kid which i knew that it would hv a bandage in it. The lady called me back saying they do hv a kit but there wasnt a bandage in it. Still unconvinced, my husband went personally to the recep n asked to look inside the kit n low n behold, the bandage was there. She didnt know what a bandage is im guessing. 🙄Ok thats all. Otherwise all were ok.

Pool. Scenery. Beach

It could be a 5-star hotel if the hotel management decided...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very bad in maintaining the hotel condition, especially the room design as if we were back in the 1990s. Bath room is disastrous, dirty and I have never seen such filthy bath tub ever in any hotel. The water drain in the bath tub was clogged so we basically shower in the puddle of water. Not to mention the disgusting stench of cockroaches airing from the draining hose.

It could be a 5-star hotel if the hotel management decided to refurbish the rooms. It has all the advantages to be the nicest hotel in Cherating for example: perfect beach side ambient, spacious design, smoothest sand in east coast, access to kemaman and kuantan etc.

We love the beach .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Can improve more on the food. But still ok for us.

We love the beach . Walking distance from our room not more than 5 min. Great swimming pools. Kids love them. Firefly attraction , Batik Painting , ATV sports all we had great experienced. Sure we will come again to this resort

Excellent beach and the pool area.
    • Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was no Wi-Fi connection for many weeks in this hotel, and everyday they are saying someone is fixing it! Im wondering how many weeks do you need to repair the Wi-Fi connection? This is quite annoying .. and for a 4 star hotel category, I think this should not happen. There are room for improvement for the cleanliness of the hotel.

Excellent beach and the pool area. The bar tender at the beach front is very friendly, unfortunately yesterday was his last day in this hotel.

Wonderful and enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom condition and the sofa bed. I think its time to change it to new one.

No wasted time. All full with activities. My family enjoyed it so much.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Pool is clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WiFi was down during our stay. Not enough outdoor furniture for resting at seaside.

Pool is clean. The beach is well maintained. Rooms are cleaned everyday.

ATV rides,very good ATV guide,Monsour!
    • 3D2N Fun in the Sun Family Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

no internet,archery was under repair(no one knows for how long).

ATV rides,very good ATV guide,Monsour!Lovely beach bar,very nice staff!Feeding bunnies twice a day made my girl very happy!

what we book didn same what we get,boking ground floor but...
    • 3D2N Fun in the Sun Family Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

what we book didn same what we get,boking ground floor but we get at 4 th floor and the room got many problem licking and pipe cant use,food also poor taste

Resort need more staff to ensure the smooth run & to cater the number of guess checked in.
    • 3D2N Cherating Getaway Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

Dirty toilet. Short of staff that makes the place unable to be well maintained. Door knob malfunction. Cabinets door panel all spoiled, unable to open & shut properly. Smelly bed linen. Ants at the coffee & tea making area. Smelly fridge.

The beach and swimming pool are clean.

• Junior Suite with Sea View

1. Price not worth for money 2. Slow check in process about 45 mins 3. Reception and room service not answering phone call 4. Old furniture 5. Staff not friendly

A perfect relaxing fee days with the family.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Drinks very expensive (RM10 for a large bottle of water and RM15 for fresh juice). Beach bar should offer happy hour deal with a cocktail of the day. Resort is a little ‘tired’ and needs updating.

Fabulous pool. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Relaxing and very quiet place.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

A legendary nigthmare
    • 3D2N Cherating Getaway Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

We booked for a half board holiday and we paid for it, but - even if we had already paid, I repeat - the manager, mr. Terry (really Terry-ble!) refused to give us what was in our rights! He said that in his hotel “half board“ means that we could have just three dinners in seven days, and that he didn’t care if in the rest of the world things are different! So we had to pay for four other dinners! After all, a terry-ble hotel that seems a prison more than a resort: no music, no animation, no lights, “not allow to put the wet clothes in the balcony area”, not allow to do lots of other things. There should have been Wi-Fi, but for all the seven days we staied, “sorry, it isn’t working” (but in the hotel offices it worked!). “It doesn’t work because of the strong rain of yesterday, it’s not only our problem” (yes? But in the chinese restaurant in the village Wi-Fi worked! Of course, probably is because, as everybody knows, chinese technology is so perfect...). The rooms are old and dirty, the food is just for asiatic people. There should be a swimming pool only for people wearing swimming costumes, but it was always full of asistic people who swim dressing shirts and trousers. Unfortunately the sea is very dirt, because the nearby river is full of oil, pollution, black water.

The swimmingpool and somebody from the staff

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

No Internet for an entire week.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No Internet for an entire week. Not even glad to help you to find a solution. And there was no warning during the check-in. The staff is not friendly, most of it.

Booking 2 rooms but hotel ask me to cancel 1 room due to their problem.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel management system... Hardly push me to cancel my booking because of hotel problem. Besides their no difference between superior and deluxe room

Pool was quite nice, breakfast ample.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very much in need of attention in some areas. Do not expect what you see in pics if you are booking thru a third party site, you will definitely be in an older, dated, run down part of the hotel. Expect plug ins and phones that don’t work. Bathrooms in disrepair

Pool was quite nice, breakfast ample. Staff was pleasant

If you have other option, please avoid this resort..!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The front counter staff could be more courteous. When I requested for the Tax Invoice during check-out, they simply said it will be sent via email. I said I can wait if they needed more time because I stated about the Tax Invoice request when I booked via Booking, then again during check-in, and after 2 days (at check-out time) they simply ignorance about it..!! I left the Resort with hope, but after few days, I still didn't receive the Tax Invoice. A week later, after few emails & phone calls, I managed to talk to Ms Yati (Finance) and she emailed me the Tax Invoice, as requested - that simple..!! Thanks to her..!! But to the front counter staff, I wish to say 'go & learn what hospitality means'..!!

Enjoyed the beach - but I think they need to put some effort to clean it up. I also like the breakfast - not abundance, but sufficient to skip lunch of the day. ;-)

Wonderful staff and my lucky day!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did want to have a few drinks of my own but the corkage was too high. If you could reduce it, the sales of snacks with our own drinks will cover your cost

I had booked 6 superior rooms for a big family trip but the resort had some challenges with the air conditioning of the rooms. So we were upgraded to the penthouse and executive suites with beautiful view and spectacular space. Loved the whole experience with the staff in general and the beach is right outside my room.

Very disappointed & unpleasant stay in this hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room is extremely old. The bathroom is very old & damaged and there is NO warm water for shower. No Action at all after reporting to the reception. Our room ( sea view Villa ) located far far away from the parking lot and there is no lift. We had to carried our heavy baggages up to the 1st floor to our room. It is very tired! We had to argue very hard to get back the RM6 GST tax refund in cash. The Manager is very rude & unfriendly. The room rate is too high for such a Quality! Very disappointed with this Hotel.

The breakfast is ok. Swimming pool is quite good. Friendly staffs at the reception.

Very bad night stay but enjoyed beach/pool
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We booked & choose Twin Bed/Double Room with double queen which totally misleading because in picture show 2 rooms. End up with got room with 2 single beds. The toilet bathtoom of that room was a messed as few thing not functioning including the toilet bowl. They provided us towel which got stain n very thinner towel. We did booked one extra roll bed & breakfast which booking.com had sent us the confirmation but the staff said all of it not reach team. Definately would not booking any hotel through booking.com & recomend Legend hotel which the room was very bad & should do some maintenance & replaced the old items including towel.

Beach & pool are very nice for family vacation.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

La piscine superbe / swimming pool are amazing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Le cafard a notre arrivée dans la salle de bains / a cockroach found at our arrival in the bathroom :-(

La piscine superbe / swimming pool are amazing La mer en face / sea view Le lit / the bed

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

1. Good ambience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1.Breakfast buffet lack of variety. 2.Hotel should be refurbish 3.Aircond motor should't be placed at the balcony as it defeat the purpose of having a balcony since it is very hot with the motor there.

1. Good ambience 2. Nice scenery

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Overall it was a pleasant stay staying at the hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet which is in poor condition and the clealiness of the room...

I like the beach which is situated nesr the hotel...it was a pleasure to see that the environment is clean and my kid really enjoying the hotel pool.

The beauty of the view and beach~
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The delivery service should have more staff to assist if the other break time. We have to carry things all the way distance to Villa from car park. That shouldn't be the way. The price not tally, outside shown RM195 including breakfast but online doesn't show such promotion. We are paying RM200 but no breakfast included, how sad....

The beauty of the view and beach~

Overall, I love the beach n pool so much
    • Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom has blocked when I bathing. Toilet dirty. The pillow got smelly. The room floor like sticky when we stepped. I choose Grand Deluxe room, but the price room is not worth it.

The pool n beach was great.

Excellent value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The TV, the shower and the bath tub were a bit old... I didn’t watch TV at all since I’ve gotten movies and books on my iPad!

When I arrive, I realise that the wifi wasn’t working in my room. I booked this resort because of the wifi as I needed to work to do. i went to the counter and they changed my room on the spot with another room with strong wifi....

My stay was superb and with a seaview room, I had a quiet, peaceful and relax break away.
    • 3D2N Cherating Getaway Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

I was a guest if this hotel since it’s glory era Palm Groove and I think this is a nice property and it really need a entire good lift up of the property.

The size of this property are huge and like the spacious garden setting

Would not recommend. Stay away. You will be conned into a lousy stay with expensive hidden charges

As above

Price included with breakfast but was a fraud. U have to pay extra for.breakfast and the listed pruce is not the final price, u will be charged additional charges but did not state any on the receipt. U ended up payijg more tyan u alexpected and doesnt even know what u r charged for.

The location was good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff was rude. Official check in time was 3 pm but they give priority to others and ask me to wait more 30 mins 3:30 pm but I argue because I was travelling with infant from KL then they gave me room. Room was not clean, I called room service but they didn’t come to my room. This hotel is only 2 star but they charge price higher.

The location was good. Big pools

Please upgrade the room.. all item is OLD AND OUT OF DATE
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Only the pool n beach.. the room so bad.. should upgrade.. the toilet as well.. we don’t need bath tab anymore... we need space to 🚿 shower.

My room is wonderful with view infron of swimming pool and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Suggest for new television maybe, but all its fine.

My room is wonderful with view infron of swimming pool and beach. I love it so much. Highly recommended, especially for honeymoon trip ♥️. Will repeat this trip soon with big family.

Will consider to stay again in future.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room that I stay was linked room, the other room's guest open it and make me and my wife not really comfortable. Although we knew that the room cannot be opened but still we are worrying. The bathtub not really clean and the shower tap broken. Activities not visible to guess, I knew during my check out time after 2 days stayed there.

the beach. very clean and properly managed I guess. But lack of beach activities like speed boot, banana boot and etc. Very relaxing environment and not much crowded in swimming pool or beach. Will sure consider stay again next time.

Stay not worth for money.
    • 3D2N Fun in the Sun Family Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

The room quality is bad. Toilet flush system not functioning properly. Water heater not working properly. Green pool strictly for swimming suits but not followed by some guest and no control by management.

Swimming pool.

Good service and friendly staff, was good value for the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were friendly, room was a decent size but a bit run down with wear and tear. Plenty of Facilities, but most are worn out or not working. maintenance seems to be an issue. Overall, it was a nice resort but needs a lot of repairs.

Good service and friendly staff, was good value for the money we paid.

I'd stay again if I was travelling for work.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bath tub was gross. Might as well not have one if its not going to be maintained. The bath products offered were not great, especially considering its rated 4 stars out of 5 on here. The furniture is worn down and tired.

The location was alright. Having a balcony that looks over the beach was nice. It has a relaxing vibe. Breakfast was alright.

Very basic and simple
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The service and food are pretty bad and receptionist not being helpful when we ask for suggestion on where to eat and what to do. They provided us with double bed and it won't be an issue if we were to walk in but they offer us an options and we picked the king bed upon booking early of the week, when we got to the room and called up the receptionist they said they will just come and combine the bed, and when we said we would still want king bed, then only they move us to another room. Won't be an issue usually but just the way the handle it is a bit disappointing. There's a lot of good places to eat around the area, but need transportation to move, or you can walk by the beach to the other side with more restaurants.

The location is just right in front of the sea. The room service is pretty face and efficient.

Not meeting expectation. Not giving receipt
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel charged me different price (should have good communication with booking.com) Room was so-so. Ironing board, prayer mat not provided(need to request) On the 2nd day, need to inform 3x before housekeeping came! Towels not that clean! Last but not least, shockingly they dont provide receipt (already requested) because booking done through booking.com! (Never happened before even to budget hotel!)

Breakfast was okay. Scenery and pool were nice.

Great Outdoor Areas
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Well the quality of accommodation certainly is not Club Med standard, but then again neither are the prices. Rooms are very dated and have seen better days! Breakfast and Dinner very basic.

Excellent for children with nice pool and nice beach.

Unsatisfactory
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room is dimly lit, bathroom sink is leaking, bathtub is yellow and unclean, wood skirting is rotten, kettle is rusty and has residue water, overall room has a musty smell

Beach is very nice and clean

the swimming pool is big.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the furniture need to be replaced. at first i thought the tv was broken as i couldnt switch it on. it turned out the tv cable was plugged off. i wonder why didnt they check bfore releasing the room for check in. the lobby was hot..no ac there. only few fans. the day i checked in, the hotel was fully booked. no towel in my room. the housekeeping said they will send the towel bfore 4.30. but only received the towel around 6pm.

the swimming pool is big. breakfast was nice. easy access to the beach. nice beach view.

Overall.. my stay is ok. but the resort really need the renovation especially the toilet.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the toilet need a major renovation especially the tub. its so old & the is no water stopper for the tub so how can we use it?. should change the tv to the flat screen tv. i'm asking for iron & iron board, wait for almost 2 hours but still don't get it.

the view is so nice. love the big room. receiptionist named Redzuan is very nice welcoming my husband & I.

The hotel need some refurbishment. Can be done stages... if they don't want.to close it altogether.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning wasn't working. It was hot. Room 315. The bathroom is old. And dangerous for old people. Need a stool I guess to get to the bath n shower or just upgrade to a shower booth. Nobody need a bath tub anymore. . The scones was small and.hard.

The beach , the location , the pool and the sunrise.

Very dissapointed with the Junior Suite Room for 2 nights!
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

Old equipment in the Junior Suite! Faulty blower on the air conditioner! The bath tub is so dirty! Bad smell in the room! Not recommend to stay here in future!!!! Thank You.

The beachfront is fantastic & pools provided in the premise also very good.

Lagend cherating beach resort
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Slow service from the receptionist to the food delivery /in house restaurant.steam boat not valie for the money i pay. No towel when i reach the property and took more that 4 hoirs to get it even i have call so many time.on house restaurant forget to give me chili sauce after sl many call.steam boat dinner is so so and not value for money.the ingredient not as much as you pay..so little and the service damnly slow.what so hard to prepare soup and uncook ingredient??even we have book earlier at the noon before we coming at the night

Big pool and near to the beach

the hotel need upgrading in terms of rooms.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The door was faulty, they promised to change it. My.husband was waiting for them to no avail. The toilet was.old and slippery. The toiletries were so so.

The location, the beach, the pool and the sunrise. The staffs.

Beautiful location. Hotel needs a major upgrade!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were given a standard room and it was deplorable. The bed, toilet, couch, curtain all were dirty and stained. Hotel needs a total refurbishment. We asked to change rooms and fortunately were given new rooms that's been refurbished.

The beach

Location was excellent with F&B outlets nearby.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location was excellent with F&B outlets nearby. Hotel is run down and breakfast was horrible. Recommend to have local breakfast near the market area or nearby eateries. Beach was clean. Pool was excellent. Bring insect repellent and spray. Children will enjoy the mini petting rabbit zoo.

Legend should upgrade the room since the room looks so ugly.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I don't like the room, the room look so ugly and they still using the old tv. they also want to charge us when we request extra water for our room. i feel so disappointed.

only swimming pool

The only thing I like about this hotel is the beach, pool...
    • 3D2N Cherating Getaway Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

The room condition was very bad. The toilet was so dirty. Old design. Stain everywhere like no proper housekeeping. Very run down property. It should have a new make over. All plug point broken. Except the one for hot kettle. But the hot kettle also broken! Shower hose broken!

The only thing I like about this hotel is the beach, pool and breakfasts. The location is perfect but the management doesn’t care about their property!

The beach and pool area
    • 3D2N Fun in the Sun Family Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

The whole place was very dated and disorganised. Not enough staff, waited 40 minutes for drinks. Breakfast buffet food ran out. Very poorly managed overall but staff were trying their best.

The beach and pool area

The beach and landscape is good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is rated 4 star but the room is of a 2 star standard. The rooms are old and unclean. The toilet is not to the rate of 4 star.

The beach and landscape is good

Excellent gesture
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel is a bit run down and facilities is old too

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Terry he take care of me well while I am not feeling well in the hotel.

The location is nice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room furniture very old. The staff was never sure about anything you ask from the menu. Sand fly attack was bad also so be prepared with repellent. Some shades should be added to the beach front.

The location is nice. The swimming pool was always clean. Although the furniture in the room I stayed was old, they try to keep it clean, but it is just to used up to actually look clean.

Good beach getaway
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are not well maintained. The bathroom is mot clean and the bathtub has stains. If they refurbish the rooms a little, this place would be amazing as the view is breathtaking

The private beach and the view were amazing

Swimming pools are really nice,big and it is good place to...
    • 3D2N Cherating Getaway Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

Room was old and looks dirty, glasses in the room was dirty and cups had horrible smell.

Swimming pools are really nice,big and it is good place to rest near them

The pool and the beach were amazing.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We arrived 2 hours prior to checkin. We told them we would be at the pool and they said they would come and get us when the room was ready. 2 hours later I went and checked and they had everything ready but didn’t bother to come and tell us. They didn’t show us to our room and we spent 10 min wandering around on our own trying to find it. Nobody at reception was helpful and they always seemed annoyed whenever we asked for something. The hotel is quite far from the Main Street of cherating so we had to get a taxi anytime we wanted to go in anywhere. The food and breakfast were average.

The pool and the beach were amazing. This is where we spent most of our days. The restaurant and pool staff were super friendly and helpful as well.

The hotel is right in front of a lovely beach.
    • 3D2N Cherating Getaway Package with one-time Dinner - Deluxe Room

There are no lounge where we can sit and maybe have a drink and listen to some music

The hotel is right in front of a lovely beach. The location is near many hotspots like the turtle sanctuary, the fireflies, Kemaman town etc

Cockroach in the wardrobe

Private beach is just behind the rooms. So we could walk barefoot from our room to the beach and swimming pool. The room is spacious with everything we need

NOT WORTH THE MONEY. IF POSSIBLE, DON’T STAY HERE!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-The bathroom is... very old and dirty? U can look at the photos and judge it yourself. -The decor of the room is not up to date. -The towel they provide is thin and they do not provide bathroom mats even after i request for it. -They have rabbits to attract hotel guests, but some of the rabbits look neglected and got fungus all over its head. Paid RM202.22 (with tax) p/night and this hotel is not worth the money. Please don’t stay here.

Friendly staff Clean room Good water pressure A/c works perfectly Hot shower works perfectly

Weekend getaway at Cherating
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

alas! the bathroom is smelly and coacroaches just everywhere roaming in the toilets, staircases and closet. This hotel needs refurbishment.

The beds are comfortable, the swimming pool suits to all height and age, and the view is just a perfect getaway after PRU14.

Satisfactorily
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Condition of the room slightly rundown due to the long age of existence but still acceptable.

Location, the pool, the atv service, super fast shower with warm water, accessibilities to restaurant, and their breakfast (choc pudding is the bomb!)

i like the swimming pool and beach.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

room... need new furniture and tv, the bath tub got stain,

i like the swimming pool and beach... pool is clean and well maintaned, beach is so near to the hotel

Gorgeous and clean beach for a very basic hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There were ants on the dressing table in the room. Each room has such a big balcony, why not provide some outdoor chairs for us to enjoy the view at least? The breakfast buffet was not great. Limited choices and food finished quite fast, we'd have to wait for refills. Extra towels were chargeable RM5 as well. Why? There was also no water bottles provided in the room, we had to request for it.

We loved that the hotel had a private beach and it was not too crowded when we visited. We also noticed workers cleaning it. We felt safe to walk barefooted. Hotel bed was also quite comfortable, and staff were always courteous and friendly.

The view of the ocean are superb and amazing.
    • Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1st time booked through Booking.com. Bad experience while check in. The reception should double confirm with customer while check in. Example - payment method, room type, greeting with smile, etc. I requested on Booking.com for king bed. And I already mention to them I want king bed. But at the end I get room with two single bed. Which I'm not happy with it. This is our anniversary vacation (already put note on Booking.com) and maybe I put high expectation on this hotel. Which I expect to get different or better room or additional services for us while check in. (as my conversation with one of their staff, there is only not more than 30 family/couple stay at that time) Appreciation we need and make your customer happy. Didn't satisfied with the room. Expensive and I expect the room is good and comfortable to stay. The room is old style. Bathtub leaking until outside the bathroom. Remote aircond not function, we can't adjust the airond. Lighting room ala2 romantik. TV have basic channel. Sofa old style. We asked for iron/iron board, 1 hour past...... Still not get the iron until 2nd time we call, 10 minutes later.

The view of the ocean are superb and amazing. The ocean are very clean, near to the property. You can directly walk from your room to the ocean. I love the pool which is clean, and big. You can 'rent' pelampung for RM 3. Breakfast food have a lot of variety and it is good. While having your breakfast, you can have your pool and ocean view.

Stay this resort is enjoyable but, booking.com apps is disappointed!!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A few thing i really disappointed with Booking.com, because, when i want to book this resort, there are telling me my room include breakfast and my room price only RM144. But when i start comfirm my book this resort, everything suddenly change which are NO BREAKFAST AND ROOM PRICE INCREASE RM162!!!!!

Swimming pool near with beach

Extremely well run, attractive hotel with excellent pool, location, amenities, beach and staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We liked everything about the hotel which was extremely well run, serviced and maintained. Our room was large with excellent amenities, airconditioning,shower and very comfortable bed. The lobby area provides games like Table football, a Pool table and even a full sized Snooker Table.The outside area is very attractive and the pool is large and very inviting with waterfall areas, planting and meandering curves. The beach was clean and only a step away and was not at all busy or 'resorty' and also had a bar which was a welcome bonus. The location was great - right on the beach and only a short walk away from other beach bars and cafes. They also provide a wonderful buffet breakfast with copious choice and fresh egg cooked to your preference. Above all, we appreciate the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff, particularly the Concierge Terri and his assistant who helped us out so willingly with organising bus trips and an unexpected trip to the local doctor's Clinic at which time they laid on a free taxi for us and showed real care and concern. Highly recommended! Thank you again Terri and all the staff who make this hotel a great place to stay!

Facility cannot use especially sport.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Every room suppose have the baths towel but not in the room, need request only send to the room and a lot of sand fly. We all get bite by the sand fly.

NIL

Run down hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Property is totally worn out and needs a major upgrade and essential maintenance. Room cleaning totally inadequate: dirt and hairs everywhere. Some sockets not working. Toilet leaking. Furniture damaged and old.

Swimming pool. Location. Breakfast really nice.

Everything are great except for the location which is far...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything are great except for the location which is far from any shopping centre. Requested for ground floor due to travelling with old people and small children and they manage to provide our request

Only fair not satisfied value for money.
    • Grand Deluxe Seaview Double or Twin Room

The overall rooms, interior and exterior need to refurbished and the old furnitures to be replaced. Carparks quite far not suitable for family with children. Rooms given but at the end of blocks very far from main lobby and other facilities. Factors selection or location of rooms maybe different if via online booking or direct booking.

Nice beach.

the resort strategically located but they should refurbish this place to serve customers better.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1) we booked extra double bed but they gave us 2 single bed. 2) this resort should do the refurbishment. 3) toilet is not clean. we cannot use the bath tab because the bath tab stopper is missing 4) our room had mold smell and got ants 5) room is sticky

beach view only

Room was not satisfactory, compensated by beautiful beach,nice pool,nice breakfast buffet & staffs.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I stayed in a room where i found 2 beg bugs (visible). No refill of mineral water on 2nd day. The safety log was broken (need fixing-will make guest feel safer). Wifi was not accessible at all (better not say wifi in available).

I enjoyed the beach, pool and breakfast buffet. Staff are all helpful and friendly. So it does compensate with the old moldy rooms.

Browse Legend Cherating Beach Resort traveller photo gallery