Reviews of Lexis, Port Dickson 4 stars

#4 of 35 hotels in Port Dickson

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great Hospitality
    • Premium Tower Seaview

I ordered room service, I think you got to improve a lot in the food section. The foods are crappy and taste funky. There are plenty of rooms to improve.

Perfect sunset and sunrise view. Great hospitality, the room is spotless clean. Thank you for upgrading my room. Definitely will come again.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Breakfast was good love the croissant which thy bake at...
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

The pool was closed on the day we check in and the next day.We need to use grand lexis pool which my opinion a bit far to walk and small since we have to share at one area wz 2 different properties Kexis and grand lexis . The whether very hot,which makes the pool really direct to the sun.(suggest to hv pool shade specialize fr pool area) The lobby was super noisy wz activity frm other grps.(something like team building).Suggest activity shd not be at the lobby area.

Breakfast was good love the croissant which thy bake at thecoutlet .Staff very efficient.He direct to us where area to sit etc.The egg station was good and inform us tp sit first and thy will send later so we dont hv to que and waiting Room wz view.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Worst ever in term of reception service!
    • Executive Water Chalet

The most that i dont like is the staff that serving people at the reception. Have to smile and very friendly. Im going to the trip with my friend and my son but all the staff looking at us like we are the kids that have no money and dont want to entertain in a good way. Whoever people are come is none of your bisness. The staff should entertain and welcome nicely. I been go to hibiscus also but there are more better welcoming compare then this hotel. Worst ever and never come back! my friend room also got cockroach. Im traviling just not with my friend but with my baby so the management should not treat like that. The first hotel for me that never give the resit on the checkout time also and calculate back all my price back to square 1. the more worst thing is the reception give me back the deposit im a worst manner!

Nothing i like of this hotel except the food room service was good and the staff in term of buggy only

It was really a wonderful experience.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

We noticed that when are bathing, the water goes directly to the sea. With all the chemicals from shampoos, conditioner and body wash or soap, it contaminates the sea water.

The buffet breakfast is fantastic. The food taste deliciously good. It is worth the money. Service is A-Okay. The staff are polite, all of them really extended an extra mile for all of us.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The hotel is clean, the stuff is very friendly.
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

The hotel is clean, the stuff is very friendly. They even send cake to my room and surprise me for my birthday, which we didn’t expect and planned it. Good hospitality. We enjoyed an upgrade free of charge for our water chalet. The view from the room is very nice, we able to get the full sea view room. I really enjoyed staying there. I have a wonderful nap in the afternoon by sleep just in front a sea view. They have buggy service to shutter you to your room as well.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

My first visit to Lexis Port Dickson
    • Premium Tower Seaview

I booked for a normal type of room but was entitled for a free upgrade to premium water chalet. As mentioned during the check-in, the upgrade was given because it was my first visit and there was an available room for upgrade. I was really impressed that the hotel is taking the reward program to the next level for first time customers😊 The chalet was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was delicious👍🏻

The bed so comfort
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

The main door at water chalet room 033AL need to repair.

The bed so comfort Food very good Environment fulfill our needs Private Jaccuzi so nice and my family love it so much.

It is a nice & reasonable place to be if staying in the room and using the pool.

The beach is not the best and smells a bit. Not a place to hang out in the beach as no privacy since the beach is public area.

The facilities and bed was excellent. The breakfast has good spread...

Environment was nice as sea view.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

The picture on website and real was not same such as water chalet should hv light under water.

Environment was nice as sea view. Friendly staff and polite. The breakfast was good.

Good but not meet my expectation.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

The hotel is near to an apartment. On the night we arrived, the apartment was having an event at the open area. They had KaraOK (singing) session till 11pm plus, which really disturbed us to rest especially our baby. The swimming pool control is not strict. Guests without proper swimming entire were in the pool. Public people can assess the pool easily especially after playing at the public beach. The aircon in the room was noisy. Maintenance is needed. People who sleeps on the queen bed which located at the corner of the room might feel warmer as the cool air from air con does not really reach that area. A fan might be needed on the ceiling. The breakfast is good, especially the croissants which are freshly baked from the oven. However, we encountered many flies in the cafe.

Very heart warming as I got an upgrade to water chalets and the chalets were near to hotel lobby and other facilities, so we did not need to walk far as we had baby and senior citizens with us. The room is spacious. Beach is just within walking distance. Buggy service is good.

Good enjoyable
    • Premium Tower Seaview

The airconditioning is not cold The service technician have to come and wash down the outdoor unit while we are in the room. The fridge is smell like rotten cheese.

The bed and the food excellent.

Lexis is the best
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

Parking not ample enough. But the buggy service is very efficient. The sound system from nearby hotel is too loud.

Spectacular view especially at night.

Waterfront Chalets
    • Premium Water Chalet

Pool was too small and murky. Smoking around the pool seems to be allowed. Restaurant not able to handle the crowd for breakfast interms of seating capacity, movement around buffet tables and replenish food. Breakfast quality was not ideal Not sure of subsequent days as I gave up after first day.

Waterfront Chalets

Exhaustively, relaxing fishing trip
    • Premium Water Chalet

The tub, couldn't hold water and the high room rate which was different from the date I confirmed booking.

the water chalet veranda with only sea view

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Varieties choice of the breakfast buffet, authentic taste...
    • Premium Tower Seaview

A bit delay on the check in process due to the requested room are not ready yet, although we booked the hotel a month ago.

Varieties choice of the breakfast buffet, authentic taste above expectation😋

excellent
    • Premium Tower Seaview

variety of breakfast, friendly staff especially staff name Nadhirah..free upgrade to executive water chalet..i really appreciated it and will come again for next trip.

A very nice hotel with wonderful manager & staff
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Floors is dirty, bathroom was not clean, bathroom not flush well.

Staff & duty manager is very friendly and welcoming, the services at the breakfast in the morning was amazing and will definitely stay here again when visiting the area and would recommended to others.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

the welcoming was so good, the breakfast was nice, and overall was good

the smell of the room,

the overall was good, and it is good place to relax or any occasion, however, I do concern about the cleanliness, due to i was choosing the room without smoking, hence the room should be with no smoking smell, the time when enter the room, was like still the smell of smoking spreading around the bed and washroom should be like spray the room with nice smell before guest reach or check in that would be better environment.

Fabulous experience!! Won’t regret every penny spent!!
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Not anything at the top of my head..

Pool in the room was clean, staff were quite helpful and profesional..Big spacious room with all the amenities within..Great experience as a whole!! Couldn’t have been more perfect!! Will definitely land in here everytime I go to Port Dickson..

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Bless all of you.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Absolutely nothing. We checked in and immediately was greeted by the most friendly staff I've seen, and they gave us a complimentary upgrade to the Grand Lexis. Thank you.

Everything. The staff were all friendly, and helped us at every step. Thank you for making my trip well, thank you for helping my father carry the bags to our room and to the carpark, thank you for letting my parents relax and enjoy themselves.

A satisfying shortvacay!!!😎😎

None at the moment☺️

The moment that i like was when i received the suprised letter that i’ve been upgraded to grand lexis!!! I feel blessed because i dont know when will i get this kind of opportunity in future again😊

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good stay!
    • Premium Tower Seaview

The place was huge... it fits nicely for 4 adults and kids... The toilet was abit deep inside the room... the indoor pool should have heater... so that guest could swim in it.... we didnt swim in the pool as it was too cold for us... the room i had was on the 7th floor..... i was thankful they upgraded the room for us but we had two big beds..... we only use one bed. All in all was a good stay.... no complains on the staff .

I was upgraded to grand lexis

Not worth for money!
    • Premium Tower Seaview

The tiles looked very old and dirty .looked like the property lacked of maintenance . The toilet has stink smell although it’s looked clean . We stayed for 2 nights but no replacement for the toioletalies and tea after we had consumed it . Staffs overall were good and friendly except the one at the counter. We were told that we already paid and we can leave when we dropped our room key without giving us any receipt and the 100 deposit receipt until we asked for it . The car park was super narrow that we almost scratched our car every time we passed through the exit and entrance runway . Somebody even scratched our car and run away . Overall this was not a good stay for us !

Lexis
    • Premium Water Chalet

With the price I'm paying rm700++ am quite dissapointed with the room, the interior look so run down .

My mom loves the service there.. All the staffs are great and helpful.. Keep it up

Terrible in so many ways. Definitely not a 4 or 5 star quality.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Where to start... to sum it up terrible service absolutely terrible. The only reason I got any apology was because I actually held the staff accountable for their service. To give you some idea (and this is only a few examples): - I was waiting over 5 hours for my bags. I had to call twice to get them and in the end I ended up going down to reception to ask for the bags to be brought up. - I had laundry to be done, was told I would get it back in 24 hours, actually got it back in 48 and only after me ringing reception and asking where it was. - I ordered a meal in the restaurant (mushroom, olive and basil pasta) when it arrived it was mushroom and pasta only. When I told the staff this was not what I ordered they told me after checking with the chef, that they had ran out of the other ingredients. So instead of informing me before cooking the dish that they had half the ingredients they decided to serve it and hope I would not notice. - The spa was terrible. The "luxury manicure and pedicure" was just terrible - I had to get them to redo my hands because it was done so badly. .... And that is only a handful of examples. I gave more and I only stayed for 4 nights. Stay away.

The resort gave me an upgrade when I arrived and it is clean. That is the only positive thing I would say about this resort.

A good place to unwind, walk over to The Grand Lexis to maximise the facilities.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

The breakfast lack varieties and the SPA services lack manpower to meet the needs of the guests. The movie rooms are closed.

The free upgrade of all our 4 rooms to the sea fronting chalets, awesome! The balcony view is peaceful.

Luxury Kelong style Water Chalets.

Relaxing. Can view the ocean from the big window when lying on the comfortable bed and cool air con. Or see the ocean view and breathe in the ocean air bed from the deck chair at the balcony. Go for the water chalet for a luxurious Kelong style. It can sleep 4-5 people easily. Fun activities such as archery, mini cars, pool too.

Its a good place for a short weekend getaway.
    • Premium Water Chalet

Front desk staff were not entirely honest despite the fact that the resort wasnt fully booked but confirmed otherwise to me. Ordered the fried chicken but turned out bloody. Birthday cake was meant to be a surprise but turned up late after dinner time. Room rates are pricey.

The premium water chalet is huge and the buggy service is fast. When the water tide rises you can rent the fishing rods and fish right out from the balcony. The location of the resort is just a short drive away to major hypermarkets. A great selection of cuisine are available at the resort. Indoor parking is available. Quite a number of facilities available including bicycles, pools, gym, archery, beach volleyball, kids car tracks and ample space for morning and evening jogs.

Short staycation away from the city good for family with young kids.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

It's quite distracting to find the bathroom and the bathtub right in your face when you enter the room. Wasn't really so into it but we manage anyway. The daily cleaners took a long time to make up our room, we had to follow-up more than 3 times to the reception and we had to stay in the pool for a few hours while waiting for them even if we leave the hotel in the morning with the sign to clean-up the room and came back in the afternoon hoping everything is done. Anyhow, they were able to make-up the room around 4pm already. Not sure if it's just not their practice to do room cleaning everyday. But it was our practice in all hotels we stay to always put the sign to make-up the room when we're gone for the day. Not much choices for the buffet breakfast, even pancakes are not available. The pool area is quite small. But kids enjoyed anyway so that's okay. We also didn't get to try the activities offered by the hotel, but maybe it would be fun to do, some other day.

There is a beach just walking distance in the beach so the kids enjoyed playing in the sand and just enjoy til sun down. The room is big and the beds are comfortable. The design has a rustic feel to it so anyone looking for that sort of ambiance will enjoy it as well. The kids love the bathtub and we like the view from our balcony, opening up to the sea. Love the view going down the executive villas. We roam around the place after breakfast and made it as our morning walk. The sea breeze is very nice and refreshing. The buffet breakfast is quite okay with mostly Malay food being served. Staff are efficient in cleaning up after the used plates.

Room WIFI not working.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Room WIFI not working. Staff only fixed the next morning. I booked for 4 adults. But the toiletries n towels only for 2 adults. Have to call staff twice.

Nice breakfast
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

The idea of outdoor dinner together with live music is interesting, but the food doesn't taste very good and is also a bit pricey. The sea water is murky during our stay, and the nearby public beach is not clean. This is below my expectation, but anyway it is not the hotel's fault.

Initially booked rooms of Lexis, and when checking in, got upgraded to Grand Lexis rooms which have a mini-pool inside. The buggy service is very good, and the drivers are polite and helpful. My only concern about the buggy is that it might be a bit dangerous to drive along the narrow corridor in the villa area as children may suddenly dash out from their rooms. The buffet breakfast has a large variety of food, including many tasty Malay dishes.

Not enough 1 day.. should stay a bit longer...Hopefully got package for 2 days that more cheaper...
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Menu should be more variety for room service.

The room can fit 5 persons. Got bath tub, shower room and toilet difference, so no need to waiting others to finish their time in the bathroom.

Good holiday!!!
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Food quality at the coffee house not up to mark. Not worth the money you spend. Housekeeping to ensure that the bed liner, towels etc are there so that the hotel do not spoil their name by calling the client to check where a certain item is.

We enjoyed our stay there. Nothing to like in particular.

A pleasant stay
    • Executive Water Chalet

Since it was peak period, the breakfast buffet ran out of certain food items.

We received an unexpected upgrade to Grand Lexis with private pool. It was great having a swimming pool all to ourselves. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Although check in time is 4 pm, we had requested for 2 pm early check in and were happy that they could accommodate this request.

Fairly good and I'll make future consideration if a good promotion is offered.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

1) Facilities need refurbishing. 2) Wifi was on upon request. 3) Sound of compressor going off and on in the room was quite disturbing especially during sleeping time. 4) Insufficient plug point to the extent the room was furnished with a double plug where wifi and light shared a point. 5) No extra toilet rolls even for a room of 3 guests.

Staff came immediately when called to attend to request.

nice view from the room to the water chalet.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

you straight step into the washroom first, then enter into the bedroom. toilet location not appropriate. old air-condition

nice view from the room to the water chalet.

Staff are very friendly and helpful.
    • Premium Water Chalet

Outdated facilities. Found cockroach in bathtub. Booked 1 premium water Challet for 4 adults, only provided with 1 set of shower gel and shampoo (about 30ml), 1 hand towel and 2 toothbrush etc. Called housekeeping for extra shower gel & shampoo, no action at all. Breakfast - not many varieties.

Staff are very friendly and helpful.

overall is was a pleasant stay although a little costly for the rooms.
    • Premium Water Chalet

The staff are just great, always with a smile and offering to assist. The buffet was alright. the ala carte menu is fine too as the food is good and reasonably priced.

Overrated
    • Premium Water Chalet

The property is highly overrated. It is old and the service was quite disappointing. The breakfast was nothing special. We paid a lot for a very average stay.

The swimming pool and the proximity of the beach good for kids

Dissapointing roo.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Premier room was old and smell od mild dew even after paying to get upgrade to chalet was not hapoy with the room. They reallt need to do overhaul for the sad rooms. Entertaiment need to travel to grand lexis. Bonus is they provide buggy. Pool seems small. Breakfast selection was ok. Not a memorable stay.

i was get the free upgrated from premium tower sea view to...
    • Premium Tower Seaview

water chalet bath area should have a lighting there, due to night time is dark.

i was get the free upgrated from premium tower sea view to water chalet. thanks to lexis.

Overall was good and suitable to stay with kids.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Housekeeping missed out to place towels in our room. Soft drinks and coffee all not provided as well.

Nice seaview and sunset from our room. Floor and bath tub were clean. Food was nice as well.

Clean.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Clean.nice. love the hospitality.. love the suprise to customer ..upgrading the room! Love it so much.. u make my wishlist come true... Love everything ..

Surprising upgrade and Nice Seaview on above the sea

Nil

My booking was upgrade to Grand Lexis (Deluxe Pool Villa) upon arrival. Upgraded room with private pool. Nice seaview. Great breakfast with variety of menu.

Good location nice view but to improve room facilities and the chck in time.
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

Late check in. Got room only at about 6pm. Room facilities are old and some do not work properly e.g the sky roof, a/cond etc.

Location of the hotel and the room design including the size of the room. View is awesome depending which room.

Holiyay

Poor Wifi

I got a free upgrade to a better room for a free.. The breakfast is splendid. Got stuck up one hour to get another room due to shortage of room service staff but the hotel compensate me back with late 3hour for checkout.. Very good hotel

joyful stay
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Parking spaces a bit limited. The parking distance to chalet is also quite far, especially if u stayed at the end of the corner.

The chalet is super nice, sea view & relaxing.

The restaurant staff very friendly and humble.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

On monday 19/3/18. During morning breakfast. There was 2 malay lady well dress with kebaya kurung. One in ros pink and another black n grey.I guess they must be from Top management. They are not friendly. They not even smile to me. When they cross by me during we snapping family photo at the lobby. I give this 2 ladies way they didn't say tq or smile to me. Very disappointed. Why they do so??????

The restaurant staff very friendly and humble. Good customer service. Thumps up to them.

• Premium Tower Seaview

Just smile smoke outside the room. In the room smell nice, like a flower.

We are arriving at hotel earlier and the staff friendly. So shocked with the size of room. Having jacuzzi in the bathroom is a great, my sons enjoy it everytime come in. The balcony give us a nice treatment.

waterfront chalet
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

The bath was dirty. One week before our trip, a very impolite email was sent to us demanding advance payment through wire transfer, despite the booking was through booking.com guaranteed by credit card.

Our room was upgraded upon arrival. The room was indeed nice, spacious and with a balcony looking at the sea. Restaurants were nice especially the one in Grand Lexis. During our stay some food stalls were set up outside the hotel and both the atmosphere and the food were great.

Its nice and cozy
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

Location not good if u plan to go here just for relaxing and play at the sea side then its ok if u want to have night live then this is not your place coz here night live very boring

Its nice and cozy

It sufficient to stay for 3 days 2 night
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

The toilet bowl was choked. We have to call the maintenance thrice to fix it. We feel very uncomfortable to use the toilet bowl.

The veranda is great to see sunrise & sunset

Think twice before booking this place.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

We stayed at the Lexis Port Dickson after reading favourable reviews, but we were really disappointed. We had a room in the main building instead of the chalets over the water. The room was really dingy and dusty, and the furniture was old. The worst part was that after sleeping in the bed, my family and I all had bedbug bites on us. I even found a bedbug on the bed. There was nothing to do at the hotel. The pool wasn't inviting, and the few activities available like the segway rides were just in a small sad area of the driveway into the hotel. The worst part was the service. When I told the manager about the bedbugs, she essentially said that there was nothing much she could do about it and asked me to email my picture to the hotel. However, they have not replied me since, and they honestly don't seem to care.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Worth to stay

Good location and feel safe have security 24hours and friendly

The beds are clean, comfortable but i find that the flooring at balcony and toilet dirty.

This property needs better maintenance and services
    • Premium Water Chalet

Room look old and dirty. Restrictive on issuing of towels even thought I have indicated this stay is for 2 adults and 3 kids. Each room only given 2 towels. Went requested only 1 more can be given. On one of the days, fresh towels were not replaced. Mineral water were also not given on second day. Pool towels were restricted to 2 per room.

Buggy service

Overall I am pleased with their service. However there are lack of acttactioms within the vicinity.
    • Premium Water Chalet

Dont fancy to stay on upper unit. We booked ground floor room for convenience (travel with elderly) at Lexis but was upgraded to Grand Lexis and was given a second floor room which was inconveniece for elderly.

Service and pte pool

A total ripoff.

The room was dirty, toilet smelled bad. We had to request the toilet area to be cleaned the moment we went in. Housekeeping didn’t replenish toiletries over our 3days stay. Curtains were very dusty. The pool was small and water was murky. Pool area was badly maintained, pool chairs were dirty with stains. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone, given the price we paid for it. The hotel did not meet our expectations at all.

Good hotel but stupid pool policy
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Stupid pool policy. Not allowed to enter pool in t.shirt and long pants. Others 4@5 star hotel gave permission to enter pool wearing t.shirt and long pants.

The bed and pillows are comfortable.

Unexpected Stay..
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

Thank you Lexis for surprising me with upgrading my room to Grand Lexis.. really2 shocked room upgraded but not charge for the upgrade.. awesome!!!

Very clean room and all staff are very good. . Breakfast foods are very delicious!

Bed is comfy, overall are fine.
    • Premium Water Chalet

1.WiFi need to improve. 2.lights a bit dumb.especially in the toilet, high risk of fall. 3.we booked for three person room however, they didn't provided enough of towels. 4.nice if provided breakfast. At last, we got breakfast included however, there is communication breakdown between the reception staff and restaurant in the lobby. Quite confusing.

Bed is comfy, overall are fine. Room service is nice. Staffs are friendly.

happy stay
    • Premium Tower Seaview

pls put 4 big towels and 4 face towels in each room, instead of 2 only.

overall present experience, the room is spacious, staff are friendly and helpful. but surprisely, extra towels are not allowed and each room only have 2 big towels even it is cater for 4 pax. The breakfast is good. excellent location. very shocking to see bathroom right at the entrance of the room.

Fantastic place to stay

During check-in we were 'kicking' to and fro between Lexis and Grand Lexis. Apparently we were upgraded from Lexis to Grand Lexis which could have been done better by the front desk.

The staff was very courteous and helpful with good service overall

Will come back for next time. because it's comfortable to relax sleeping at bedroom.
    • Premium Water Chalet

Most of shopping are close like evening. Some of seafood restaurants are not good taste.

Like to go at Rumah terbalik upside down, we like to eat breakfast in the morning. Private Swimming pool at the resort. View the sea. Good to relax and peaceful than noise.

Happy to Stay
    • Executive Water Chalet

Requested as its our marriage anniversary to upgrade from Lexis to Grand Lexis. The staff looked for it but as there is not vacant rooms available and it wasn't possible. The staff is friendly and value for money.

Nice tropical chalet
    • Premium Tower Seaview

- Dimmed light in the room, no lighting in the shower, as the ceiling in the shower has transparent curtain which can be unrolled. It is dark to shower at night. - The towels are worn out.

- Staffs are friendly and upgraded our room to Premium Water Chalet - there are transparent glasses in the room which able to see water underneath. - Consider well maintenance for the room facilities although the chalet is rather old.

just fine
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

Check in time took very long, we booked 4 rooms in total. Reached the hotel at 2.30pm, the first room key card was given at 3.30pm, the last room key card was received nearly 6pm.

The staffs are generally helpful and friendly

Good

Seperti diatas

Should hv included complimentary breakfast instead one hv to pay for it.hence one can sample and enjoy the delicious meal. Expensive, classy yet...not very hospitable

Only OK.
    • Deluxe Water Chalet

Not happy to see a lovely outside barbecue being prepared and not being allowed in,only a select group were allowed.Disappointing as restaurant food here is not great.

Interesting rooms over the sea,and the staff we met were always helpfull and smiling

The room is very nice and big.

food accessibility

The room is very nice and big.. friendly and helpful staff. Thanks for the upgraded room so that we can enjoy the nice view. Really recommended for family and honeymooners.

Excellent facilities, helpful staff, overall great stay
    • Premium Tower Seaview

I booked for Lexis but the hotel staff surprised me with a room upgrade to Grand Lexis. Our room was a deluxe suite with a pool !! I had the best holiday ever.

Everything's Good!!
    • Executive Water Chalet

Overall the property is good and nothing that is i dont like about, it is a good property.

Like the stay because it was built on above sea level, the view is very good, get a room that is sea view from balconi, appreciate.

Upgrade is delightful but the property is really isolated!
    • Premium Water Chalet

There are hardly many chalets that offer the sea view and those are always occupied. Also the beach access was closed for the property hence very isolated experience.

The upgrade to the Grand lexis Grand pool villa was a good surprise. The bed was comfy and villa was spacious. The breakfast spread is 5 star !

Average.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Breakfast was not included even though it was mentioned during booking. But after final confirmation, it was converted by cash payment.

Rooms are quite good

Concept front door inside toilet have to change
    • Premium Tower Seaview

No have beach for swimming, staff give to late to check in (1hour), food not really good as previous comments, not really 4 stars hotel, not clean at toilet bowl and i don't like open toilet in front door coz difficult others people in room to go in or out coz front door inside a toilet

Spacious Rooms

Request Lexis give a complementary night or discount for my next stay.
    • Premium Tower Seaview

Food must improve and is not worth for the price for Breakfast. During check in room found air-conditioning not cold and your technician need to service the aircond.

Bed comfort