Reviews of Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang (formerly known as The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur) 4 stars

Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#283 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Based on 2098 hotel reviews

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Mold. The bathroom is covered in mold. The carpets, etc, are all pretty dirty. Wall paper is peeling throughout the hotel. People enjoy smoking on non-smoking floors. Breakfast was ok/adequate. But, if you wanted something like eggs you would have to spend 20 min in line to get them (vs having hard boiled and/or scrambled eggs ready). Fruit was minimal with breakfast. The sad part is that with minimal work (e.g new carpets and a good cleaning) the hotel will be very nice.

The location was nice. It's a few minute walk from the monorail line, street food, shopping and all Bukit Bintang has to offer. It's about a 30 min walk from the twin towers, the historic sites downtown, etc. Also, the pool area is very nice. Service was generally very good and staff was always nice/helpful

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There were roaches all over; My son got bitten in the middle of the night with some bugs on the bed. Toilet flush was not working. Worst of all that air-con was not functioning-we had lived in sauna for 2 freaking days! A superior deluxe room was like a storeroom! Had I requested for a change of room? Oh yes! But not 1 phone call from reception to check on us. I had requested for some perks for a wedded couple and all the hotel management could do is sprinkle rose petals on bed and floor for a $160 odd ringgit! MOney was not an issue-instead the hotel was so afraid that we will not make any payments even after me telling them to hold on to my credit card until we check out. They insisted on a full payment immediately! What a shame that I had to place a deposit first before I can be put through to make an important phone call to a nearby temple to affirm prayer matters. Its a shame to have the word Royale Chulan for such a bad environment and services! Just because we had booked through booking.com or Expedia or through any other media, we pay to make use of your services. I had used your hotel for the last 6 years visiting with cousins and friends- but have seen how the hotel has deteriorated! About time the management has to lift up the standards of this particular Royale Chulan- or it becomes like all the rest of the chain's services too is bad!

Cleanliness!!!!! Air-conditioned and proper ventilation! Clean towels and fresh carpet!

• Deluxe Club Double or Twin Room

The hotel was tired, very dated, badly maintained and not very clean. This hotel is their flagship but there is no pride in the quality of service being given for the cost. We paid extra for use of the club lounge - but again disgusting for the service given and the Extras this is supposed to provide. Breakfast was also pretty dire. The whole place needs a lot of money spent on it to come close to other 4 star hotels we have stayed in Kuala Lumpur.

Location being close to transport food and sites.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast omelette not delicious at all. The money what i paid for 4 nights not worth. Breakfast area cleanliness very poor that i saw the others guest complaints about got cockroach.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

As mentioned above the hotel overall requires updating.

The hotel is now showing its age. The rooms are standard hotel rooms but looking scruffy at the edges. The buffet breakfast is adequate if staying only a few nights. Well located for most shopping and attractions. Good idea to buy a mobile phone chip at airport & download Grab & Go app (their version of Uber) as the cab drivers try to rip you off. Paid 233MYR for taxi booked inside airport but on return trip to airport with Grab & Go 60MYR.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

When I checked in I told the receptionist to check on the aircon of my room 1514 as it was very warm. I came back in the night it was not done and the room was very warm even after I took a cold shower. I couldn't and had to change room at 2am. It was terrible!

It's situated in a very convenient and good location. The staff generally were friendly and my friend, who was travelling with me in room 1119, likes the hotel.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Initial room drab and poor outlook, requested shift. Bathroom unclean and dangerous with water pouring into floor from shower/bath. Pet cockroach in bathroom was friendly. Bar fridge was dirty. Tea bags were not replaced. Limited TV channels.

The pool area was good with helpful staff. Good view from 16th floor, Doughnuts at breakfast.

No complaints whatsoever.

Bukit Chulung Bintang is like HOME to us as we always stay there when visiting KLR. Services, hospitality and PR excellent.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pillows are very hard and air conditioning in room was not good. It was very hot during the night. They listened to my request to change the pillows but it was still too hard. Had some neck and back pain after that.

Location is great, it is just a few minutes walk from all big malls. Room is nice and very clean. Staff are very nice and they will help you with anything. Free breakfast is a nice ad-on. We got a free upgrade as we went for honeymoon. View from the room was exquisite!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The toilet has a built-in bidet and I was hoping to get a separate bidet hose usually attached next to the toilet. I managed to use the 1st floor bathroom and it was alright. No biggy

The room was comfy and clean. My father and I had a good rest there

• Superior Double or Twin Room

booked for my boss for business trip 2room 3 adult staying, but very weird that the room i booked thru booking.com stated 2bfast for each room. but the reception only provide 1 bfast per room. 2. after the stay when my boss came back with the invoice, another weird thing happened. i booked total is RM 468 but they charge on credit card RM568.08. I called and asked them on 19/04/2018, they confirmed overcharged and said shall make refund and shall email me soonest BUT until today 03/05/2018 no news at all. and i called up again, the cashier rudely pass line to the finance. thanks to the Finance lady attended on me. im looking forward to see how long will it takes to attend back again on this OVERCHARGE MATTER. nothing to comment on the room. just a standard room condition. nothing outstanding

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom sink got issue..need to wait for longer time fir hot water..aircond just fair enough..adjust for more cool looks not working..warm..

Near to Changkat and got a lot of food options.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There were some really noisy inconsiderate guests shouting in corridor while leaving the hotel at 0345 hours during one of nights of our stay.

Rooms are great value for travelers with great views of KL . with very good breakfast that will meet most cultures ,free car parking, great location,helpful staff , previously stayed in 2016 and already booked for Friday night on route south before flying home .

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I arrived at the hotel at 1pm and was told my room was not ready and to come back at 2.30pm. I came back at almost 3pm and still there was not a room available. I was furious and they manage to get me a room which i was happy. Then upon entering my room to my surprise it was not as expected. The carpet was dirty with stain and the room was warm. Even after 30 mins the room was still warm. After reporting the matter to the reception n was told they will send a maintenance staff immediately it took another 30 mins before they came and told me sorry it cannot be fixed. This was really a nightmare for me. So they transfer me to another room which to me was ok but the aircon is still not cold (better than the other room though). After all the waiting and tired i just stayed on. The corridor no aircon at all. Thumbs up to the housekeeping staff who are very friendly and helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

First room we were given on the 12 floor (room 1223) was dirty, smelt. Had rust around bath, toilet dirty. carpets stained, cupboards dirty. Had 2 twin beds just pushed together. Went straight down to reception & explained it was unacceptable. The staff were excellent in handling the situation & we were promptly changed to the 19 floor (1908). This was the executive floor so should be better. We have travelled a lot & are not fussy people so this hotel needs to improve their standard rooms as they are well below acceptable. We are back there in 3 weeks so will see what happens second time.

Excellent location, short walk (about 5 mins) to shops, Lot 10 area, mono rail & MTR. Staff very helpful & friendly. Breakfast great selection.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Hot water supply not to strong. Theres a misunderstanding regarding the minibar but luckily the receptionist didnt charge since we didnt consume anything.

Its near shopping mall, convenient store and easy to find food. The room comfortable.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

House keeping. Took 3 calls and waited 2 1/2 for towels. Bathroom not clean..smell and mark of dry urine not cleaned properly

Extra breakfast where a child under 12 is not charged

• Superior Double or Twin Room

too small bad and room not suitable with the value for money air-conditional not cool and too old photos in websites different in real

staff friendly

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was very dusty not clean can't breathe properly The toilet lots of ants not so clean fungus around renovations in toilet is very old The bed is very old and dusty too Overall the stay in room was really very upsetting It's not to the 4 star value But the charges for the hotel was very high like 4 stars hotel They should do renovation in order for the customer pleasant stay and change the old furnitures

Breakfast was ok cannot say a lot of variety but what as there is general varieties

• Executive Suite

Tv in the living room..pls change it to flat LED. Water supply sometimes rusty

Old property with nice room. Stayed in Exec Suite which is spacious. Need to change the tv at the living room with flat led. Perfect location in the heart of KL

• Superior Double or Twin Room

My room got cockroaches :( but then when i complained to the reception , they immediately changed the new room for me. Thanks anyway! :)

The bed was comfy

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner was old and had a buzzing sound. The toilet had a bathtub which was slippery to take a shower in and found a baby cockroach at the wash basin.

Nil

Reception staff irene was good in handling my checked in (fast and efficient). Breakfast got a lot of varieties to choose and location is strategic to shopping mall. Easy excess to outside local food, just 3-5 min waliking distance. Alor street is just nearby only. Overall is a nice place to stay

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No hot water connected in Basin bathroom ,shower was inadequate and flooded the when showering bathroom a disaster a disgrace have move next door to The Federal Hotel at same price and a good place to spend the next few weeks in KL

Pool area

• Superior Double or Twin Room

got bed bugs in my pillow and bed . it is uncomfortable and creepy and my mom cannot sleep well because of the bed bugs.

the noodle and mushroom soup. it so simple and i like it. klcc view from room corridor. romm 829 cannot see anything except the building infront of us. below my expectations.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My stay met my expectation. I just needed a room for a night, good location, parking complimentary, easy access to many eateries. They were kind to extend my stay for 2hours-complimentary as i had to go Meeting elsewhere. Thank you

• Superior Double or Twin Room

In my booking requested for a non smoking room, when I first entered the room, smelled of cigarette smoke but I don't want to make a complaint. The air-condition in room no 632 even after checked by the technician is not according to expectations, still warm, I'm reluctant to call again even after being advised by the technician.

The parking spaces, lifts, counter, bed/mattress, tv set, lighting, lobby and cafe are excellent

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing, our stay was great.

Very central, super staff, nothing too much trouble (sorry reception staff for behind bit confusing,!) Lovely swimming pool to cool down in.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Got to check on cleanliness as I found cockroaches i my room and it is not only 1, few of them and some was hiding in the hair dryer. Imagine when I turn on the hair dryer, coackroaches flying here and there

It is near to shopping place, food and some of attractions. Reachable by walking distance. Some famous local food is nearby.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The sole reason I booked this hotel was to use the steam room and sauna - as advertised on booking.com. I needed a hotel with access to a sauna to relax for a couple of days. After arriving in the evening after a long journey, I paid for the room (which isn't cheap). When I asked about the sauna the staff informed me it was closed for refurbishment. I wanted to cancel the booking but the manager deflected responsibility by saying I had to contact booking.com for a refund. I contacted booking.com but they didn't respond. Alone, late at night in a new city, I had no choice but to stay in this room for 2 nights. Actually, although I'm a 'genius' user of this website, I think I'm finished with booking.com because they offer no protection from misleading advertisements. My stay was a complete waste of my time and money. The rooms are old and smell damp. Overpriced.

comfortable bed

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cold shower I had to have 3 morning in a row due to no Hot water in the room. Complained but the water was always cold and no one said anything if they tried to fix it or not. If they couldn't they could of offered me another room with Hot water after the first day attempt to fix it if they did try at all. After the 3rd complain when checking out here they could of been more apologetic and offered a discount for a room with No Hot water. Instead I'm forced to pay for a room with no Hot water at a Hot shower room Price. Maybe the cockroaches is my Discount :-(

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was not pre-checked before actually giving it to us. The air conditioning of the room wasn't working so in the harsh warm weather of Kula Lumpur, I and my family had to suffer in that heat for around 45 minutes or so before actually changing the room. Moreover, the new room that was given to us had its flush tank leaking

The pool and the location only.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Not well maintained hotel, dirty carpet, spoiled wardrobe, toiletries and towel is given in single instead of double, dirty swimming pool, poor check in service, housekeeping staff took more than 45 minutes to delivered towel (which the hotel only provide us 1 instead of 2)

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was my only real problem. Sink and shower area were slightly mouldy. Tap and bidet were also leaky, and there was no hot water for showers at night in my room (Checked with other rooms and they had hot water 24h). Water pressure was good but the shower head was a bit spoilt. Wallpaper at corridors were peeling and not well kept. Didn't affect my stay but it was a sore sight.

Nice breakfast spread and comfortable beds. Location was within walking distance to Berjaya Times Square, Pavilion and the Bukit Bintang shopping belt.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast, for a westerner limited options available, the so called chicken ham was disgusting. Having paid in advance I could not the sign for anything. Laundry would not be delivered unless you were in the room to pay for it. Those delivering it never had change. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world and never experienced anything like this before. Will not return

The staff dealing with the public were great but management sadly lacking

• Superior Double or Twin Room

breakfast same thing every day - not convenient when staying 4 consecutive night at hotel. When we arrive at the reception, no welcome, staff is busy with his entry in computer and other is talking, I wait and another client who comes afterward get served before. Am a regular client who come every year in your hotel . the lady does not even check our check in paper and just say check in time at 15.00. One day, our room has not been cleaned at 16.00 .Hotline was busy, spoke to housekeeping and do not come. I have to go at the reception to tell them and thing get done when I return back to my room after 1 hour

• Deluxe Club Double or Twin Room

The rooms are disgusting- the first room we had was damp and the second night the roof started to leaked and we had to change room. The 2nd room was not much better- both rooms could do with basic cleaning such as hoovering etc. Breakfast was extremely poor.

Size of rooms and location

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I found small cockroaches inside the toilet! Gross.

The view of my room is so beautiful. It is worthy every penny I paid. The staff are also friendly and very helpful!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

They need to clean the whole place, the floor where we stayed and in our room do smell so bad. The floor carpet needs “alot” of cleaning. There are many insect inside the room and bedbugs as well! The whole place is old and okay if only they clean up.

In terms of the location? I can say that it is great! Best location because it is accessible and near to all attraction within KL

• Superior Double or Twin Room

It was perplexing that there were no rubbish bins that I could find in either the bathroom or bedroom. A used dental floss was left in the bathroom and a water bottle containing several cigarette stubs on the floor of the bedroom. The shower was barely lukewarm.

The location is great and the price is right. The bed was comfortable. The food market right around the corner is a real bonus. I found the staff helpful and friendly.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was good with varieties of yummilicious foods. Centralised location with transport service to other areas. Night life was fantastic with busking activities by talented local amateur singers.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Room is quite rundown with bad smell probably from the carpet. Water in swimming pool needs to be maintained.

Staff is helpful and always ready to help you

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Frankly I do not recommend staying in this hotel, simply putting it this hotel is dirty below any standard. The corridors, the room, the doors, the bathrooms and even the restaurant chairs have dirty marks. I stayed with my family and we were very very disappointed. If there was anyway possible we could have checked out for another proper hotel. I would not stay again for sure and certainly not recommend it for any one.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The 13th and 15th floors should be condemned! Mould on walls, flaking wallpaper, uncleaned rooms (my first two rooms hadn't been cleaned, had mould in bath and on walls of the bedroom, heavily stained carpets and scratched, stained walls). I complained and was shown another room, which also was dirty and shabby. I was prepared to leave (at 1230am - I arrived late) for another hotel, as I've had cleaner rooms in hotels a quarter the price!), but Dan the overnight duty manager put me in a room on the 19th floor, which had been more recently renovated (though still not 4* quality). Management have recently changed hotel's name, and it is confusing with the much better Royale Chulan KL, which I thought I had booked. Management need to close the shabby floors and renovate them asap, as it is really damaging their brand. Will not stay again.

Staff were helpful, especially Dan the midnight duty manager. Excellent location. Reasonable breakfast.

• Deluxe Club Double or Twin Room

We found the club room food to be a tad mediocre. was hard to find staff if you needed anything. always had to ask for milk for the coffee machine. I mean sure it’s not a 5 star so we weren’t expecting a wow factor but small things you would expect like eggs being cooked by a chef not a waitress? Or having staff who understood a bare minimum of English.

Big rooms. Super comfy bed. Quick & easy check in. Club rooms was smaller than most we’ve experienced but did like the couch area with tv. We found staff friendly and helpful. Always welcomed us when we returned. In a good location. Just next to Jalan Alor and not that far to walk to shopping centres

• Superior Double or Twin Room

After getting the carpark ticket and going down the slope, the sudden right turn was too narrow and difficult for big cars like vellfire or starex.

Breakfast was very good.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

1. The toilet bowl flushing capability is superb poor, can’t even flush sometimes. 2. When I checked in, there are no towels inside, called the housekeeping, waited for 2 hours to receive 2 towels. Come on, it should have the towels when I checked in! I have to delay my bath for 2 hours. 3. The bath tub has been installed higher than normal above the normal floor, this makes us very difficult to come out from the bath tub because it is very dangerous and slippery. 4. 2 power sockets are not working.

First room I checked in, flushing of the toilet bowl is not working, I requested a room change, quite efficient for that. But the second room flushing facility is not good too.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Check in process took a long time even though we arrived 1030am.. They said no rooms available.. We returned 5pm and they are still allocating rooms and it took an hour. My guests were all tired and hungry

• Superior Double or Twin Room

YOUR WORKERS ALWAYS NOT SMILE... AND PLEASE RESPOND FAST IF HELP NEEDED BY THE CUSTOMER.

Facilities NOT..Aircond Not Cool, Wifi hard to use... The food not more some expectation. Maintenaance OUT and Towel its old use.Need to be improve your facilities especially for Airconditioning and shower clean lines . We still consider choice your hotel but need to more improvement by your site. TQVM. Note: We NOT prejudice and condemn your hotel but to Share our info to help you to improve your management because your place is beautifull centre for our service.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

A year ago I had a great experience with this hotel and I expecting everything still the same. However, The hallway of level 8 is old and a bit hot, probably due to its air-conditioning system. The hallway is rather smelly too. Check in after midnight, staff-in-charge was very helpful. Went straigt ahead to my room only to find the room was nothing alike published picture. The room was a bit dusty and smelly but, the bed was comfortable. The TV was not functioning properly and one of the wall socket was also not working. I guess that was the price I have to pay for booking a room with secret deal price. Would I come this hotel again, probably yes but not through a secret deal booking!

Located in Bukit Bintang, variation of places to be visited.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room wasn’t cleaned on the 2nd day or bed made which was a surprise as every time I’ve stayed it’s always been made up. On speaking to reception on the way out to dinner about the room on return it was completely made up.0

Many many times I’ve stayed at this hotel. I’m greated like a celebrity from the wonderful staff and wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Kuala Lumpur because of the location right in the heart of the golden triangle

All

Didn't have breakfast as water supply was cut and I had to go through a long process (1hour 45 minutes from 1am to 245am) before hotel agreed to transfer me to room with water. Couldn't wake up in time the next morning.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1- So unclean..the carpet is a nightmare ..I couldn't take my slippers off .. obsoletly disgusting ...they didn't even vacuum tho I stayed for a week omg ..they didn't clean the bathroom once ...just ewwwww نظافة سيئة تخيلوا اسبوع كامل محد كنس الارض ولا غسل الحمامات ولا يمسح طاولة ...السجادة اصلا من اول جدا مقرفة وكلها بقع وقرف وماقدرت اطلع شبشب حتى 2- The beds are extremely small they could just get a double or queen bed like a 4 star hotel it's so small السرير صغير جدا مو كوين ولا دوبل ... سنقل 3- it didn't give a 4 star hotel vibe at all I stayed in a better 3 stars hotels and it's so expensive for what I got مو كأنه فندق اربع نجوم يعني اللهم الموقع الحلو غير كذا مافي شيء ...انصحك زود شوي فلوس وروح رويال شولان الجديد الأساسي الي اسمه (رويال شولان كوالالمبور) وهو خمس نجوم ونظيف .. اما هذا الفندق هو الفرع القديم لهم حتى الاثاث قديم واسمه هذا بكيت بينتنج bukit bintang 4- they barely answer the phone نادر ما يردون على مكالمتك يعني اذا تبي شيء اتصل قبل بساعة وحاول :) 5- breakfast is good but they don't change at all الفطور مو سيء ولا حلو ... بس مايغيرون يعني قعدت وقت طويل وماغيروا نقطة ... ملينا

In a very good location and has a outdoors pool ... I didn't hate the breakfast but it could be better

• Superior Double or Twin Room

the room is out of my expectation, terrible it was dirty and i don't even have towel in the room i need to ask from room service one more thing, it was so dirty i was bitten by bugs all over my body it was a terrible experience and i will never be there again

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Poor service. Not clean. No sense of security as people can open our room door with their own access card. Called maintenance 4 times but still no one rendered their services. Very very bad.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the toilet with cockroaches, the old pillows, the old towels, the broken chair which is very dangerous and the hairdryer which is not working.

the breakfast was good , alot of choices. The toilet had cockroaches comming out from the sink and the pillows were stained. the towels were worned out and the chair in the room was not in a good order that i fell. i requested to change the chair. the hairdryer was not working. i had it changed and then it still was not working. bad and broken facilities. location however was great. lobby ambience and christmas decoration was good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything, it's a shame this property is listed on Booking with the pictures because it feels like fraud, it's nothing near to the description on Booking.com.

Location was convenient

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The property was overall dilapidated The bed linen and the towels were old and haggerd and smelly and discoloured Didn’t even clean the room one day and had to call them and took more than an hour to respond The whole hotel is in need of an overhaul and actually quite inhabitual The break first was a disappointment and deliberately kept long queqes for the only one person making omelets Though WiFi was available woefully slow The hair drier was out of order

Only the location

• Superior Double or Twin Room

cleanliness and interior design. should do renovations to impress customers. my room was bath tab water block cannot drain out. until I check out nobody have been rectify the problem.

location near food and business centre

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Ques to check in and for breakfast for both days were long. The room was basic, the toilet had a cheap plastic table beside the sink. The carpet is old.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Indian Foods are not available in this hotel, But same branch Hotel is Located in Royale Chulan Mono rail station area, here Indian boiled Cake (Idly), Vada, Roti canai (Parota) are available.

Bed was very foamy, we are very liked, Bath rooms are very spacious

• Superior Double or Twin Room

No service,very dirty,bad smell,horrible toilet,cockroaches everywhere,poor breakfast.Overall not worthy for the cost

Nothing,but the the location only

• Superior Double or Twin Room

few feedbacks: i called the room svc for laundry (#3) before 10am so that i can get my items by end of the day. when i came back to my rm that evening, the laundry bag was untouched though our rm was made up. hotel only furnished us with 1 towel though its rm for 2. thats fine, then on the next day our towel was gone, no towels replaced at all eventhough we didnt request for a change. when we asked the hsekeeping staff they said towels were out of stock(?!) they did give us 2 new towels though but it look kind of old and dont look like a fresh new towel. hope to see better services on our next visit.

the location was the best

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is an old hotel. Room is smelling, limited TV channels. Cleanliness and room amenities need to be improved (e.g towels were dirty white)...

Great location, close to many big shopping malls, LRT & MRT station is just few walk from hotel. Easy to find good at resto or cafe and even traditional food court surrounding jl Bukit Bintang.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Requested for an iron and had to wait for two hours. Didnt show up, had to miss breakfast as it took to long and went to work without an ironed shirt and pants. Very very bad.

In the middle of the city and close to most of the interesting places

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Bad services, entrance room light blow, hair blower not working, slow response time ( very very slow, takes me 20 mins, worse I took the lift down from 16 floors to the reception just to get my message out!)

Very very comfortable bed, the awesome TV channels.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything! When we arrived,we couldn't use the toilet cos they locked it. They made us go to 3rd floor toilet only to see some of their hotel staffs were soundly asleep. Secondly the housekeeping was so damn bad. We realised they never change a new set of clean bedsheets when we checked in..it was used by previous guests. There was bloodstain and traces of dry skin on it. Worst there was BED BUGS. We had this bites all over our hands when we woke up in the morning. We called housekeeping to do something about it and none came. Thirdly.. this is the most horrible experience of all. When they did housekeeping the next morning,the soiled towels were left on the floor and NO NEW TOWELS were replaced. The rubbish weren't cleared. Only the bed was made with the SAME dirty bedsheet!!! Basically they only made the bed! That was after 10 hours after we left the room and came back to see this??? The sink in the toilet is always choke. Feedback to the duty manager, kavitha..but it was not taken seriously. Honestly from the bottom of my heart.. ROYALE CHULAN Bukit Bintang shouldn't not be listed under booking.com.

Absolutely.. Nothing.. yeah people commented about the location.. to be honest.. it's only near to the new mrt line Bukit Bintang but it is still a walking distance and u still have to pass through those uneven pavements. Not ideal if u have stroller with u.

• Deluxe Club Double or Twin Room

Missed communication with staff. Never reserve the room that I booked earlier which facing KLCC. Although I already called that morning to reserve the room for me.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The poor customer service (or lack of it), slow response (if at all), dirty tab water and for shower, dirty and incomplete set of towels, hair drier not working, TV channel is poor.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Horrible stay in this hotel. Not satisfied. Should be my trip was enjoyable. Cannot sleep until next day because my hand and neck were bitten by bed's bugs. The bath towel was not provided until we have to call housekeeping to bring the towel. Below par for breakfast. Not a good example for 4 stars hotel. Not worth my money. We paid rm572 nett per night and we did not enjoy our lodging at all.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

4 stars hotel , no bath towel inside my room! Seriously? We have requested for like 24hours! Not even come one single towel, dont expect hand towel or floor matt towel... seriously disappointed

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Roaches everywhere in toilet, there are cigarette smells all over the room. The reception gave us a new room, but still the same. Hot shower not working, floor slippery. Staff was not friendly at all.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The room dirty. Kill about 3 cockraches. No customer service from the botak manager. Use the massage chair and the chair is spoilt and swallow my money but the manager said he cant do anything about it. And told me to solve the problem myself. How can he be a manager at the first place. And also i just realise my debit card got deduct $1k more from the front desk.

The location near to shopping and eating place

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stay at room 817 it could be better if the bathroom got bathtub.. and can do some renovation on toilet wall & flooring. On our last day (24th dec 17) Breakfast Time.. he have to que, more than 20 mins.. We have small kids, feel hungry.. can’t wait too long end up we went back to our room, packed our stuff and check out earlier.. so we could brunch at outside. Maybe Royale Chulan management can do better solution.. to make separate hall for breakfast if too much customer, I know it’s a holiday season, I’m sure ur General Manager can do a better solution.. those have big group can do separate buffet breakfast session.. if not.. other people have to que n have to wait more than 30mins..... other than that.. all is great..

Staff at receptions is good doing their job. Very helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

- Poor service - not pick up phone and the additional blanket requested not receive - Facilities too old - bathroom - the light is too dim for the room and bathroom