Reviews of The ZON All Suites Residences on the Park 4 stars

161D, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#168 of 280 Holiday rentals in Kuala Lumpur

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The staff were so friendly and supportive. The breakfast was also very good. Hotel is really value for money because of its location very near to the KLCC park and Mall also view from.the room was amazing.really enjoyed alot staying there

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Old, worn hotel with carpet stains and furniture reminded me of hotels in the former USSR. no hot water on arrival, Right next to a central and noisy mosque. In no way can it claim to have a 4 star rating.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was not nice did not cater for western food only Asian food mainly available thank goodness there was toast jam not nice

The rooms were big

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

To be honest, we dont have anything to complain about. This was a very nice hotel with lots of facilities. The hotel is clean and is serving breakfast from good quality. Maybe there should be a little more choices of breakfast, like breads with cheese and bacon. But we really enjoyed our one day stay at this hotel.

Perfect; Good value for money! The locacion of the hotel is PERFECT, in front of the Pertronas Towers. The rooms are very big with lots of facilities. The beds were good and comfortable and we spend a very good time at this place. We had a good sleep after a long travel. Most important are the hygenics, we had a very large room and the room and bathroom were more than clean. The breakfast was good as well, we expected a little more choices but overall breakfast was good and better than we expected.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The building is old, which is fine, but I could not deal with no aircond in the hallway and lift. Made us feel claustrophobic and hot.

Good location, but unfortunately at the time we were there, Metro (train) construction was ongoing, so we had to use the driveway to walk in and out of the hotel.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Disappointed it looked shabby when we arrived. The room was ok but looked tired. There wasn’t a view. I expected the hotel to be more modern. The restaurant food was good.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The room was dirty, the toilet leaked which means the bathroom floor was always wet, the ironing board was completely broken, it couldn’t even stand, the sofas were stained,the blinds in the bathroom were extremely dirty, my laundry came back damp and extremely smelly!!! And I still had to pay for it, I’m so disappointed with this property, I feel I was cheated, as the pics on booking.com are not the same as the actual room.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

My first room aircon at Kassmari was very noisy. The maintenance should improve on that. Please check your room Condition before you give guests. Then i was changed to room at Kenari. Please give option to select blk when we do booking

Staff EG was very helpful and he has excellent customer service . A very friendly and cheerful staff The pillow and mattress is good quality. Thick n firm .

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Facilities are getting old unlike 5 years ago was so good and its like 4star hotel in every aspects. Using the swimming pool was uneasy to use as people who wasnt use the pool are keep staring and very uncomfortable. Sad to see the other tower of klcc cannot viewed due to the new building nearby.

accesible for the city centre tour.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Extremely dated/ worn looking, Would have expected it to be cheaper because of this, No safe in room, could not get shower to work, 😡 next hotel, a lot better also better value 😂

Staff friendly, not a reason to stay

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The heater was spoilt, the tv remote was spoilt, we were situated next to a mosque about 500m away, we got an early wake up call at 6am++. The lift that was going up to the 20th floor was also a bit creaky, was scary.

Aircon and room was clean. No bugs or odour. The rooms were spacious and came with personalize toilets.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Staff especially one guy isvery very rude but rest other are excellent supportive staff . May be that guy nature is like that

Hotel location is excellent .Easy for go kl bus stop and near to aman pang park MRT and walking distance to KLCC petronas tower

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The furniture seems old and the corridors had a musty, stale, cooking odour. The air circulation seems bad.

When I checked in to the apartment which I had booked, there was a strong musty, stale odour in the rooms and in the sofa. When I wanted to check out because I could not stand the smell after 3 hours, the duty manager offered me to change rooms and even gave me a free upgrade to a non-smoking, executive room. I am impressed by the quick response and great service recovery.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel is a bit old, the room is cozy however with old furniture.

It's in a good location, around 5 minutes from the Twin Towers. Spacious room.

Poor service Staff can’t even speak English

Staff can’t even speak or understand English First day room not even ready Last day got charge extra Very poor service

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The TV channels especially sports could be expanded and the food selection needs more varieties.

But overall location , cleanliness and price is value for money.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Poor room quality, very old and decapolated also next to a mosque that kept me up late night and woke me up early in the morning

Location that is was near the Petronas towers

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

There is horrible notice all days long due to some building projects next to the hotel. We stayed 5 days and couldn't sleep at all as the building was on also whole nights. Hotel did not gave us any compassion for the noice.

The location is great. Hotel is located very close to Petronas and KLCC metro station. Also the lovely KLCC park is 5 mins by walk.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Ist is an old building, smells funny eveywhere and the pictures do not show the reality. I was booked firstly more money than I should (cancel, new transaction etc) , then I was placed in a smoking appartment that was smelling like an ashtray. I was promissed a non smoking room (like the one I booked) later in the evening. I only got a non-smoking room (in the evening) after I said I want my money back or to thalk with someone from management. This was not a one case situation because while I was at reception they were explaning to another customer that she has to change/ shower in another room until hers is free. Oh and if you book this so you have a nice view from the pool on the Petrona Towers, there is a "new" buiding now between that cuts the view from one of the towers ;) I do not recommand it.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Reception staff Collin was very helpful and went out of his way Rooms were clean spacious and absolutely brilliant location Would recommend this and will stay here again when we visit again

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

I book baby coat early, during check in already remind the staff but finally still baby coat not available because fully used. That's disappointed me.

location nice and near to KLCC.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

building was old and could have upkeep better without the aircon, there is unpleasant smell along the corridor. breakfast can be improved.

location next to masjid and city area

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

unit 407 given, the bedroom on the left hand side of the unit was too noisy ,can't sleep. The exhaust blower outside the room emitting a very loud irritating noise 24 hours. Nite duty staff rude

units with 2 bedroom was quite spacious

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

There was a cloth at the bathroom which was not belong to us. Doors of the lifts were closing within few seconds, almost our child were pressed by the door. Even i had asked for upper level they gave us a room from 4th.

It is next to the KLCC and Masjid Al-Shakirin. Breakfast is good. Everyone can find something to eat. Even we paid for one bedroom suit we were upgraded to 2 bedroom suit. Kitchen with microwave oven and enough kitchenware was provided in the suit also.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Kitchen and toilet area is abit dirty due to some wear and tear. Hard for drivers to locate main lobby due to constuction work outside.

Breakfast is provided. Room service is always available 24/7. Staffs are friendly.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

overall it needs some renovation work done. right next to the underground construction site so literally 24/7 construction noise. which will not end this year. the employees didn‘t seem to enjoy working there. but not unfriendly or anything. if you want good location for little money and a dip in a clean pool with view of the twin towers this is it.

amazing location, we stayed here because we knew it before under the name travelodge, 20 years ago! we wanted to see the change. not much - it‘s just all gotten older! spacious, nice pool. ac works, large rooms, big bathroom.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

we were told only children below 5 years old eat free for breakfast and not as otherwise stated on booking.com children below 10 eat free for breakfast.

The spacious room for family

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

We thought the facilities were good and the location excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful. We know the price is good value - but the corridors and some of the décor and trimmings around the hotel are starting to get a little dated and needs some upgrades. We also had noisy neighbours that were smoking all night on a non-smoking floor so that was disappointing - but that is not the fault of the hotel.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The one downside was the all night construction site noise for those of us with a room facing the pool garden park like areas shown in the promotiional material!

Large comfortable room very easy walking to nearby heart of the city sights and public transport as well as numerous taxis nearby.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

the refrigerator was not properly maintained, the bed was a bit low, the sink in the bathroom was a bit clogged, the air-conditioner in the bedroom is not cold at all

near klcc, lots of tv channel to choose from,

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Noise from the Mosque next door in the early hours of the morning, noise from the construction site next door all day and night. Rooms smells and could do with renovation.

Location so close to the KLCC

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Warm and friendly receptionist, but sorry i couldn't remember her name. The apartment was so comfort to four of us (including my two young children). The location is so strategic to reach.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

You should hire more staff for your buffet resturant. Thanks.

Overall was very good , i enjoyed my stay there thanks for everything, i will be come there agin with my partner.:)

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

The bathroom is huge but just a heads up to other travelers, there is no lock for the door and there is a gap so you can actually see inside of the bathroom even when you close the glass door. The shower head was broken so we have to hold the shower head whenever we take a bath but other than that the bathroom is clean and up to my expectation. Other things to note : 1. There is no TV in front of the bed. It is in the other room with the sofa. 2. We requested for a non smoking room but didn't get one due to the limited non smoking rooms available. So basically we have to bear with smell of tobacco for a couple of days which is the biggest negative point of our stay.

We booked the superior one-bedroom suite and the room was so spacious for the 2 of us. The bed was comfortable and they provided us with 2 pillows with 1 extra pillow in the wardrobe. The staff was friendly, the parking was easily accessible and the location is excellent.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Old interior design..small alleyway..small lift..construction is going on around the building..klcc park is imposible to direct access unless to walk aroun the construction barrier..

Good matress..great breakfast..mosque is just beside the building..walking distance..

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

There is no pleasant smile welcome on the front desk. facilities provided are poor. Almost everyday you should ask for towels. The beds are not pleasant.

Breakfast and the location were good

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Being woken up at 5.30am by the prayer chanting from the mosque next door. And noise from the construction site also next door.

convenient location near KLCC.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

The facility is old - air-con was not functioning well, TV screen was blur, basic necessity is not available, .e.g. no shaver, toothbrush and toothpaste. Besides, I was arranged to a "big" room - with 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room & etc. OMG! I was alone, I didn't need such a big room. I was then changed to another room upon request.

Location - near to my working area

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

1) The quality of buffet breakfast can be improved. 2) The parking area needs a face lift.

1) Friendly staff at the reception 2) The suite was spacious.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Unfortunately the location area is under some serious MRT construction making it difficult to get in a peak period. but is just a 5min walk to KLCC.. no harm.

The time we checked in we were quickly upgraded to a Two Bedroom apartment. that really made my day.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Staff did not consider my request for two single beds since I travelled with my kids ..a boy n a girl ...-(

I requested for one of the rooms to have 2 single beds but was told the price was for two double beds...

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Pillows in each room, must arrange 4 pillows in each bed. Other than that, it's so perfect.

Apartment so big and my families love it. The breakfast very superb. We are so happy to be there. Staff from check-in till check-out and restaurant staff very helpful and superb! Trés bien...😉😉

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Extremely difficult to find and get to. Hidden from the main road with no signs and behind barriers so taxis can’t get there. Right next door to a very loud mosque, with calls to prayer severa times a day.

Close to Petronas Towers and shopping mall.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Quite run down. One gets the sense that this place wont be around for long due to its prime location. Hence why there seem to go no investment into upgrading?

Location and helpfull staff

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Like seriously? The hotel charged $ for things that were supposed to be complimentary for the guest...i.e mineral water...tea sachets..with high price...haih...😥 this is sucks!!

It is located just beside the KLCC and Masjid As Syakirin

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Food was crap. Location was crap. Noisy due to construction. Taxis couldn't find the place everytime. Bed was awful. Bathroom was mediocre. Pillows were crap. Old building. Needs a new coat if paint. Upgrades needed.

Not much really

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The location, though in the centre of KLCC, is for some reasons, confusing to Grab/Uber drivers due to the hotel lobby being offset from the main road. It is rather suggested to walk to the main road to grab a taxi in case one is a hurry or would want to save time.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Their parking system is quite bad. Since we had a car, no one told us that we had to get a chop in order to get out of the parking area and you need to exit the place within 15 minutes after you got it. Since it was our first time staying here, we did not know about that. We were stuck at the gantry twice because of this. We called the reception to help us fix the choked sink but the issue was never resolved.

It was a really nice room. Very clean and big. Perfect for families and groups of friends. Overall it was a good stay if you ignore the service.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

~ lift is too small, lift door is not sensitive, easily close eventhough people are still trying to get in/out from the lift ~ quite old/outdated electrical appliances, e.g. there is gap at fridge door ~ to install more power socket @ kitchen, dining area & living room ~ since there is MRT construction, the nearest walkpath to KLCC playground is not accessible. prefer if there is an indoor playroom for kids

~ apartment style, cheapest in town ~ there are bathtub in each toilet ~ close to mosque ~ breakfast are provided for 4 pax

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The premise is a bit old. The lock securing the windows especially in our room 204 is faulty. This is a major concern particularly to our safety & security when sleeping at night. The setting of the safety box shows the message 'error'. We contacted the reception to correct this, but the assistance did not come .

The buffet spread is good in terms of quality and quantity(i.e. taste & variety). The timing of the breakfast buffet from 6.30 a.m. till 10.30 a.m. gives flexibility to those who needs to go somewhere early, and to those who wish to wake up late. The nearness in terms of location to Suria KLCC and other major shopping venues is definately the greatest plus to members of my family!

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast buffet was not very good. COuldn;t find a place to have your breakfast sometimes.. The quality of guests staying at the hotel was not very good. Too may rude people staying at the hotel. Too much noise at night.

Location was good.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

It is an old hotel, but I'm okay with it.

First of all, the location is great. We did took cab/uber/grab to Suria KLCC coz we're travelling with toddler, but it's very near and within walking distance. My father will request this hotel everytime we're on holiday in KL because it is very near to Masjid Syakirin, KLCC. The parking is ample, the room is spacious, even larger than some homestay-apartment nearby KLCC. Nasi lemak at breakfast is amazingly delicious.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Well, the Terracotta restaurant gives you a Italian feel, but it is local food with italian names.

Place is old but everything in the apartment was working ok and the bed was great ;-) Good value for money. Great breakfast.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The lift were to small, just imagine during peaks hours how long it would take to get to the room

Excellent service, the room were great and for breakfast they kept restocking the foods even close to the end of breakfast time

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The room that I booking have all been taken and was change to a bitty room! Some of the front office staff not friendly. Breakfast is so bad the food is not replenished back fast enough. Request for a quiet floor and get noisy floor inform to front office 3 times only security cone check but problem remain the same same !

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

The room has some stinky smell when we entered. The room looks so old. In room service food were way more expensive than a 5* hotel food, which I totally don't get it.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

To close to mosque with really loud calls for praires at 6 a’clock in the morning. The hotell needed a restauration and the cleaning was not the best. The kitschen utensils was short on supplies.

Location. Pool was ok. Breakfast. Staff.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

a full lenght mirror would give a great pleasure to customers esp woman..i needed to do my make up in the toilet..n my dress was wet as i could only use the only mirror there..

a very spacious room..

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Still using old ac ( not functioning well) tv, windows very dirty...hardly can see the outside view...need seroius cleaning

Near to public places and shopping

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

I dont know the reason, but having all the windows in the suite locked all the time was not a good feeling.. Wifi could be bettee also.

Big and confortable suite, great beds and a nice view over the city! Location is also great, pretty close to the Petronas Towers (500m) shopping and restaurants. All the staff was nice and helpful.

no comment at all

worthy value. The room is huge than other hotel around it. Even it is like old school but it is value for money and good for those look for budgeting their expenses.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Noisy mosque chanting woke up our kids 5am every morning. Breakfast was very average, but the kids were easily pleased.

Location was great. Big rooms. Great view of the Petronas and surrounding area.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

There should be more vegetarian fare in the breakfast. The entrance lane to the hotel also is confusing for Uber drivers to pick up

Central location. Good staff

I like the location ...

Honestly i like the bed room.space bigger easy for us muslim to pray but i think you all need to replace the sejadah for pray with bigger one n new..the one now already ageing or old..

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast usually fix without offering common Malaysian or international foods other than Nasi Kamal 😰

Staff are very kind and also the location is very good and easy to go around the city from the hotel with a different transport facilities

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Hard to parking. Bathroom not suitable for child. Separate lift for different block. Very near to construction site.

Breakfast is good with many option.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast..the food was not inviting at all. The cupcake was hard..the butter & jam spread need to improve.

The check in process was very smooth and the person attending us ..she is so warm & sincere. They upgrade our room to 2 bedroom apartment which was so suprising.

• Superior Two-Bedroom Suite

Couldn't go into pool when raining. Found hairs in the room and toilet seat was dirty.

Massive sized family apartment with a great central location. Room service food was actually really good.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

Very old, half broken hotel with a disgusting smell even in non-smoking rooms. Breakfast is very basic and unhealthy.

The price was not that big assuming good location.

• Executive One-Bedroom Suite

The room was clean & comfortable. It is one bedroom aprtment. Location wise, it is good. Nearby the Ampang Park's LRT station and KLCC.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Its not clean. Theres weird stain on the bed sheet,on the carpet. The shower is not in good condition. The bath tub is clogged.

The location is great.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Need desperate update to old facilities. Windows at the room are obscured by 20 years of dirt accumulated on glass.

Very good location within 10 minutes from KLCC. Very accesible to public transportation.

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast with not many choices and variety The receptionist not friendly and did not even smile Small elevator

Large room and clean room Comfortable Good wifi Near to KLCC Mosque

• Superior One-Bedroom Suite

The restaurant wasn't very good.

My room wasn't ready for some reason so they upgraded me, free of charge. Staff all very friendly and helpful.

I was allocated a smoking room - I requested a non-smoking room immediately but was told they had a full house. The smell was unbearable when I got to bed - could not sleep well at all.

Central location, spacious room