Reviews of Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

9 Jalan Lumut, Off Jalan Ipoh, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#77 of 512 hotels in Kuala Lumpur

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Terrible. Worst hotel i ever stay.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Front office staff i talk to check in is quite rude. Can get twin bed room at midnight which i request at booking. got wake up call at 1 & 2AM which i didn't request.Only 1 tooth brush for 2. Terrible

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

The staff is very polite, and the dining atmosphere is not...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Just the location is too far, and the worse is the underground parking, it was too small and dangerous.

The staff is very polite, and the dining atmosphere is not too bad.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

It was a very good stay
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I actually requested the non smoking room, but it serve first basis. So i have to take the smoking room.

Everything was great including the cleaner that in my level which is level 6. he is very helpful and too kind.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

i booked using booking.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

i booked using booking.com but i paid using cash instead because of technical issue with my credit card. I paid rm207 as the same price of other patrons did but i was not given breakfast. Is this common practise for the hotel to charge the same rate but without breakfast if booking using browsers

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

i want to stay longer.hahaha
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The only thing that could be improved is actually the pillows. They are too thin and soft that we end up with a neck pain the next morning.

I love the location. The room is simple but clean.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Great place to stay but be patient at Check out
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The front desk staff always try to find a way not to give me the full deposit back that I left at check-in. So when I come to check out its always a big fiasco especially if I don't have my deposit receipt because I had packed it in my luggage or can't find it. But otherwise great hotel.

Location breakfast and the room is spacious and bed is very comfortable

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Perfect Location for KL stay
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The lobby area including bar was far too cold due to level of air-conditioning. Wi-Fi connection was intermittent in the room.

Room was very comfortable and cleanliness excellent. Hotel is situated next to a rail station which makes getting around easy. Very good breakfast with good service. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

not interesting
    • Executive Deluxe Room

1. it was mentioned no need to queue up for check-out, yet its a lie 2. the displayed price was different from booking.com and real payment

easy parking

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Rude staff upon check out / Dusty Room
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I'm staying in the room 1406 and c/i on 30/06/2018 and c/o on 01/07/2018. You can check the room especially on the table and cupboard there's a lot of dust.. i can see it when i swicth on the reading light. Upon c/o i can't remember her name. She had a beautiful face, presentable with make up but she is so rude and act so like very the DIVA. I'm standing in front of her for a few minutes but she keep asking me to wait.i don't know what so important than attending a guest which i have already paid all the bills. After 10 mins then only she ask my room number and ask me whether i park my car downstairs? If yes just use this card but she throw the card to me! And talking to me without eye contact at all..! What kind of attitude and is that what we call hotelier??

Nice room and friendly staff upon check in. Good explaination and full of smile. Credit to Mr Raymond👍🏼

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Everything.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Water hose leaked in the bathroom. Had to change room.

Everything. From check in, buffet breakfast was amazing and location is superb. Parking is free and a lot of places to eat. Next to train station and bus stop for free Go kl bus!!!

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Clean and spacious room.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Pool was disappointing, location is a little scary if travelling by yourself. Our room was left unlocked by room service so that could have been tragic.

Clean and spacious room.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Room is good and worth the money.
    • Club Deluxe (Club Access)

I stayed in the club floor on level 16 but the lounge was at the 1st floor. No staff, no breakfast served in the small lounge. Coffee and tea is self service. I paid extra for the room but the service was not up to standard

Room is good and worth the money.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

You can get better deals elsewhere
    • Executive Deluxe Room

the checkin was a little too long for the normal. the parking lot was somewhat small and the entrance is tricky to pass the car through. the rooms were spacious but on the downside almost all cloths were dirty. towels and hand towels, linen, sheets, pillow cases..it was extraordinary. different types of stains and swooshes and the tops of the room's furniture had weird dust on them. i requested they be changed but the new ones had a different set of stains and spots on them! they do not provide slippers for the rooms whether it be 1 or more people. minibar is empty. there is no room service, please be careful. and the restaurant is not always open for lunch or dinner..it depends on how busy they are. the breakfast is asian but you can pass it along with other alternatives. eggs tasted a bit funny and the juices were like..watered down. swimming pool needs more towels. the electricity in our room went completely off one day. they got it back on after almost 1.5 hours.

The hotel is sleek, chic and rests well on the soul. the lobby and cafe are nice and the swimming pool is decent. the view from our room was nice and the area is close to everything in town. also easy to get transportation in it and the shops around are nice

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Comfort, consideration, care, attention (and location)
    • Executive Deluxe Room

No negatives, given consideration, care, comfort, service and location: a great business hotel but fine for other visitors too. In my experience, what could have been a lonely health crisis in a foreign country was made into a positive by the great team and individual managers from this hotel

I have nothing but high praise for this hotel after suddenly falling seriously ill on my final day: hotel management and staff made contact with my travel insurer, arranged ambulance transport to a good nearby hospital, packed the belongings I would need and kept the room and my belongings safe until I could return several days later. Hotel management contacted my family to inform them of my illness and location. One of the security managers visited me in the hospital once or twice each day, checking my progress and bringing items I needed, and then accompanied me back to the hotel before returning to the hospital for paperwork and changing money so that I could pay for a transfer to the airport following a late checkout. My days absent from the hotel and the late checkout were not charged. Staff at the restaurant and cafe and on the 9th floor were unfailingly supportive. I could not have expected or received better consideration, support and care from a hotel management and staff. As a general review the hotel is very comfortable, the breakfast buffet is vast and reflects the ethnicities of Malaysia and of the largely business clientele. For the rest of the day a coffee shop offers an adequate food and bar menu. Across the road is Hokkaido Seafood which offers a great menu of Malay and other dishes with a civilised beer. Between the hotel and Chow Kit station are many Bangladeshi and Pakistani and other restaurants. I chose this hotel for location and value: the free Go KL Red Line bus from Sentral (connecting to Airport trains and buses) has its terminus at the hotel. Monorail and Light rail stations close by will take you to most other parts of “tourist” KL, along with the red and blue line free Go KL buses.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Hmmm....
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The mattress felt hard.is it old? Had to go downstairs just to get the tv's remote since the remote not delivered after 3 times request through the phone.

Superfast wifi.. Comfortable pillow.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

What I've expected from Vistana chain of hotels.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

If only the breakfast is affordable. 38 per head for breakfast? come on....

What I've expected from Vistana chain of hotels. Near LRT and monorail, so I can go around KL very easily. Plenty of eateries around the area. I would recommend Al-Mehran restaurant, they serve a killer bryani

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

The room very clean and comfortable and also the staff are...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Hai.. I just not satisfied abiut the TV channels because there no any Tamil channel for Indian customers. Not only Malay and Chinese come to staying there. Indians also come stay. So we also need to time pass in the room. So hope you'll arrange for us that... tq

The room very clean and comfortable and also the staff are very friendly..

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Very nice hotel with comfortable rooms 4,5/5 .
    • Club Deluxe (Club Access)

The breakfast did not have that many vegetarian options and the bread (toast) was dry. Part from that all good.

Very nice hotel with comfortable rooms 4,5/5 . Staff was great, especially Raymond from the front desk. Breakfast was 4/5. The excecutive clubroom 4/5

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

All was great.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The breakfast has been not great like before especially during sahur

All was great. Been staying there since it was build and at the stage of 3*. Love to stay here. Location is very convenient too

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Overall the room and facilities provided are clean and...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The instructions written in lift somehow can be overlooked. It should be stated at an obvious position. Guidance is not given to us on how to proceed to our room unless we approach them in counter.

Overall the room and facilities provided are clean and satisfied. Definitely will come to stay again in future.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Nice business hotel
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I needed to call before housekeeping came and clean my room. This happened twice, in both cases after 3pm. I was out all day and nobody cleaned my room in that period. When I called, I was told that housekeeping was gonna turn up straight away. But it actually took them 45 mins to turn up. Make sure to ask when your room is gonna get cleaned so as to not get disappointed when you come back to the hotel.

Front office staff were great and very helpful. The place meets my exp for a business hotel.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

We are staying by two people in room but toothbrushes only...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

We are staying by two people in room but toothbrushes only one after that we callmore than 10 times to housekeeping no answer phones with go down to lobby request with one girl name (Christine).she also haven’t to send rooms..breakfast also too simple ..

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Raymond from front desk was amazing.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Raymond from front desk was amazing. He was helpful and genuinely friendly. He actually remembers my name the day after. Name recognition shows he is on the ball . Kudos to him .

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

My room does not include breakfast.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Regret booking from this websites. The price more expensive than Ctrip.com After feedback no reply

My room does not include breakfast. Breakfast too expensive RM40+ per pax. The problem is food are not fresh and not tasty at all.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Ive made payment twice for one night stay at hotel vistana...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Ive made payment twice for one night stay at hotel vistana on 1st may. They said they going to refund it within 1 week time but until today i havent got my money yet. I am seriously not satified because ive been calling them every day and their answer is still checking.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Stay was OK
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Watch out for mysterious extra charges from this hotel...Weeks after we stayed there, they fraudulently charged my debit card for having been there last week. I've been calling nearly every day to get them to reverse it, and they are not acknowledging what they've done.

Stay was OK

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Door lock need to be checked and do maintenance.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Door lock need to be checked and do maintenance. Its terrible when I need to come down to changed the key card 3 times when I need to enter the room. Please do something.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

awesome
    • Executive Deluxe Room

hi... the apartments is new and clean.... alsonthe host is very good . we 6pax stay there... we love it. sure next time i will come again.

clean & near to town

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Gave us a late checkout.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Even though we made a full payment for 4 nights as soon as we arrived, we had problems with our key cards everyday. It was very inconvenient to bring the card to the reception after a long and tiring day of shopping.

Gave us a late checkout.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

bedroom was good though.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

staff manning the reception was not up to expectation, only 1 person during the 5-6pm hour check-in time, and 8-9am checkout time; and breakfast was not included for hotel room above rm200

pleasant room condition

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

i like everything about this hotel.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

we have to insert room key at the lift .. imagine a mother with two small kids and

i like everything about this hotel.. easy access to HKL, near Kg Baru to buy malay food, near Taman Tasik Titiwangsa to go cycling with my child when my husband goes to HKL. The bathroom is very clean.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Short Stay
    • Executive Deluxe Room

They checked us out/disable the access card after a day even though payment made for two nights. A bit of a hassle as a pregnant lady has to walk again from lift and wait to be attended the counter. Pillows were a bit too soft. Staff took a really long time to check in.

The room is clean and spacious. Location of hotel is good -- near to KL Sentral. Stalls, convenience stores are walking distance. TV channels provided are pretty decent too.

Good
    • Executive Deluxe Room

- The parking is a bit limited and the space is a bit narrow - The water pressure was intermittently faulty during my last day of stay

- The staffs are friendly and helpful - The view from my room at level 12 was nice - The location is nearby to KL city center - There's train station within a walking distance from the hotel

i very like the room.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

the price for breakfast i think is not fair with the serving..its should be more wow...3 times i stay for this year i think its always the same menu....and for the reception...i know they are to busy...but pls give a smile and welcome for the customer when we go to reception counter...only 1 or 2 staff like this...and i give 5 star for your welcome staff...its very nice person..

i very like the room...the bed very comfortable for me...

This is not a 4 star hotel
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Internet is just as NAME if you want to work and consider the hotel network, you will be disapointed

Location and staff specially reception staff been exceptionaly well

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Decent hotel in a good location
    • Executive Deluxe Room

There was a little bit of noise coming from nearby trains and restaurants.

Big and comfortable bed. Efficient air-conditioning. Nice bathroom with a big shower. It was overall pretty clean. There are many restaurants in the neighbourhood (seafood, malay, indian, pakistani etc.)

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Wonderful, great and comfortable.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

1. When i was checking in the front desk officer (a lady) was not as wearing a smile and i felt that was not a proper welcome for such a fine institution.

The bed was extra comfy and i really enjoyed my stay there. The lady who helped me checked out was really nice and was very attentive to the to things that i wanted to say.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Can be better
    • Executive Deluxe Room

there is no minibar in room we found some hairs in the linen, we called to changed but we didn't make it.

I have stayed in here last time thats why I am coming bk to this hotel. Wifi signal is good, the room is well equipped

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Affordable and worth the price tag.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Only b'fast provided. There's no meals served at the café or room service. Perhaps it is good for the hotel management to provide food services to room .

The room was spacious and clean. Swimming pool big and beautiful. Overall price is worth as it is located in the middle of kL.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Was disappointed with the tourist tax,was not know that...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Was disappointed with the tourist tax,was not know that check in must be done with local IC,I got my Uncle to check in for me since I was late n he was a foreigner.upon check out I was charge with the tourist tax bcos he checked in for me...this total not accepted as Malaysian n paying tourist tax,at end of the day I m paying the bill....felt this could be done better.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

feel safer that not anyone can easily access to the floor...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

the surroundings is not so comfortable for guests to walk around especially at night. the restaurant at the hotel closed at 9.00pm.

feel safer that not anyone can easily access to the floor without the proper keycard to the floor. accessing by car to the parking lot and driving out from the parking lot is convenient by using the room key

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Poor service + Facilities but Decent Location!
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The staff is not friendly and without a smile all time. The worst part-When i checked out, the staff just said one phrase - ok done. No thank you, no smile, no initiative to make u feel home. End up i do not have any card to exit the card park. Luckily the intercom work!

Location. Near to everything!

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Very good value for money, would stay there again.
    • Club Deluxe (Club Access)

There was no guest book providing a guide on what the hotel had to offer and at what times. Club lounge could have offered more. I was informed that there would be cocktails offered but whenever I was there no one was around even when I told someone was going to come up to assist. Breakfast was nice but they should switch up what is offered a little more. Water from tap sometimes turned a yellow colour. Construction next door seemed to go on at all hours which doesn't bother me much but would bother others.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Prices were very reasonable all round. Movie channel was great. Food offered during breakfast was quite nice. 24 hour gym is excellent as I prefer training alone and at weird hours.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Overall a good stay for a quick getaway into the city
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I think the view sucks perhaps due to construction of the MRT, the noise pollution from the train and the people who karaoke sucks. Sometimes I'm wondering why the hotel room didn't do much improvement in soundproofing the room.

I like that the room is comfy, I stayed with my friends previously and Vistana has really great access to public transportation and grab. Its located in the city centre and its a value for money hotel to stay if you're on a business trip.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Fourstar City Hotels all are very similar.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Very intransparent pricing policy. At the end you pay about 25% more than you would expect from the booking.com website. Check your bill carefully.

Fourstar City Hotels all are very similar. This one has an advantage: it is situated directly next to Regional Train Station, Monorail Station and Bus 302 Terminus, making it easier to avoid traffic jam in the taxi. And it has a nice gym (bring gym shoes).

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Overall grading is good for almost everything except those in the "What didn't you like?
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Not everybody prefer to use or suitable to use the shampoo and bath liquid provided in the bath area. It should have a small shelf to put customer's own shampoo and bath oil.. etc in the bath area. Another point is a small sewing kit for customer should placed in bath room in case needed.

The bed is comfortable and room is very clean and spacious, essential writing table and lighting is good too. Iron and ironing board is also a must, especially for those customer who like to have their crumple clothing iron, which you have provided in the room - a thumb up for that.

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

If you make mistake in selecting the wifi, they will...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

If you make mistake in selecting the wifi, they will straight away charged you RM50 (used for 5-10 minutes connection only by mistake). Better not to connect using multiple devices such as laptop and smartphone or 2 smartphone at the same time. Do check the taxes charged before booking.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

variety of food during breakfast.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

housekeeping staff came at 7pm to clean the room and toilet.they should have done that during day time, not when when we just came back from work.in the end, i asked them to just change the towel.

variety of food during breakfast.I might come again for the food.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Satisfied!
    • Executive Deluxe Room

1. Wifi is very slow when connected to smart phone but seems okay with macbook. 2. No slippers in the room 3. Should install white light instead of warm light especially in the shower

1. Location - nearby to city centre. Lots of restaurant & convenience store nearby 2. Clean & spacious bathroom 3. Hand & ceiling shower head 4. Spacious room 5. Comfortable bed & pillows 6. Coffee, tea & mineral water available in the room 7. Iron & iron board available 8. Complete toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, hand soap, tooth brush, tooth paste, shower cap & cotton butt) 9. Towel & face towel available 10. Mini fridge 11. Two room access cards 12. Nice view from upper-storey room

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Deception
    • Club Deluxe (Club Access)

Horrible breakfast. Only local food except few boxes of kellogs cereals. I never had breakfast there but at the sunway shopping mall near the pwtc. Club lounge again was a desaster. Towels had spots on them.

1 stop train from PWTC

it was a good stay

nothing.. :)

breakfast buffet was okay. accessible to all kinds of public transport such as LRT, Monorail (this 2 station name TITIWANGSA STATION) and bus station. I like my room because there are lots of pillows :)

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

breakfast selection was really great to cater Malaysian...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

parking is very tight, but nothing unmanagable

breakfast selection was really great to cater Malaysian tastebuds and also foreigners. bed was really comfy , so that was definitely a highlight.

A quick weekend gateway
    • Executive Deluxe Room

There is no USB port in the room. I forgot my adapter and was looking for the port but there was none. The previous hotels that I've stayed in KL all have USB port charger.

I like that it is close to the LRT station and it makes me easier to move around the town and back to the hotel. Since my stay was short, however, because of the location, it makes my vacation much more enjoyable as there are a lot of restaurants around the hotel if I don't want to eat at the hotel.

• Reviewed: March 7, 2018

Not satisfied as shown in the pictures

Furniture very old.

Breakfast was good. Furniture were very old. Bed were not comfortable. I left hotel before 2 nights, I booked from 28th feb to 5th march. I checked out on 3rd march, I didnt avail 3rd and 4th march because of uncomfartable bed. Bathroom was good.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Nice stay with family
    • Executive Deluxe Room

No sejadah, No room slipper, No bath robes. No smiles at reception.

Free Wifi, Free Parking & breakfast included in rate. Our party of eight elderly had a pleasant stay and we were driving around KL after attending a wedding. We had four relatives joining us for breakfast so that make us a group of twelve. The restaurant set up our tables nicely so that we could sit together. Nice friendly warm waitress chatted with us while clearing our plates. Breakfast spread was standard local food as well as cereals, rolls, fruits, juices, roti canai, egg station, noodles, porridge coffee and tea. Checkin out was attended to quickly and he was nice and courteous too. Drove about 15mins to Curve for our shopping spree and dinner.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

The breakfast was excellent, with a huge variety and helpful...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The rooms have seen better days, they are a bit worn. However overall it's not bad: they are clean and comfortable and the bathroom is nice.

The breakfast was excellent, with a huge variety and helpful, friendly staff. The front desk staff was also nice and flexible. The location is very good, especially if you don't want to stay in the busy center but want to stay close enough to it.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

comfortable but not value for money
    • Executive Deluxe Room

when i check in, my bed sheet was not proper.. i found a lot of hairs in the bathroom floor. too many. cup for hot tea/coffee for me was left with coffee stain (not washed/not replace new). no guest feedback form in the room for guest to leave comment. not qiblat direction sticker for muslim guest.

the buffet lunch was so good. parking indoor free

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

You get what you expect for
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Swimming pool closes too early (7pm) for such a hot country.

Staff are very polite, helpful and up to standard (speacially the cleaners). Breakfast is great! The train station is located just behind the hotel which is very convenient with easy access to the city Center!

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Good hotel, decent facilities and most of the basics but poor location with limited food options.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Location. Seems close to everything with monorail etc but it's actually too far from the action. If that's what you want then great but Titiwangsa was a little too dull for me. Also they have no meals other than breakfast, so no late night room service etc. No drinks in the mini bar etc.

Good rooms, decent view, decent gym. Nice hotel in a somewhat awkward area.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Comfortable
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Gym is nice but a/c is not working Rooms bit cold

Breakfast is good. Room is clean and nice. Just cold, even switched off the air conditioning the room still cold, so if you like warm room, choose the sunny side rooms!

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

Pleasant stay, had a good nights rest in a conve
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Room although clean, the furnishings were worn. The staff were friendly, although communication was sometimes difficult as not always English speaking.

Great location , right by the train into central Bangkok, took about 15-20mins. Good selection at breakfast, Asian based foods, although fruits and bakery items available. Well equipped gym and great pool area, although only 7 sun loungers which was disappointing as you either had to wait or put towels on tiles.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Comfortable but location let it down, wouldn’t stay again
    • Executive Deluxe Room

WiFi was very poor, location is well out the way need taxis everywhere , breakfast was poor. Not evening dining facilities at the hotel

Comfy beds room was big, shower kept stopping and starting which was really annoying. Good security

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Over all the place is not as bad as other places I have been
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Like the housekeeping to keep Barthroom floor.mould on floors and walls.As I'm going back there I would like see things change I'm there on 25 th of feb this month

The breakfast nothing great. staff are helpful .location good .nice seafood next to the hotel

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Will visit again in future.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Nothing to complaint..they give me 1513.. the room is perfect. The housekeeping have done a great job.

We sleep soundly.. i just booked for celebrating my husband birthday and have a good time relaxing and spend time together..

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

- Variety of buffet spread for breakfast
    • Executive Deluxe Room

- Variety of buffet spread for breakfast - VERY ATTENTIVE staff for overall. - great location, near train station - comfort - room very comfortable. the bed is big, toilet is very clean

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

It had potential.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Being stolen from. Hotel employees went through my luggage and then the manager acts like he watched cctv and says he saw no one, but my luggage was raided. He almost had me convinced I was losing my mind and didn’t remember checking it when I packed and left the last hotel, but I absolutely had. It was something illegal to Malaysia so there wasn’t much I could do about it. The point isn’t what was stolen, you’d have to go through my stuff to steal it. Other issues: asked for a quiet space, and they initially do that and then forget and book noisy families above you so you have to ask to move. Then when you move again keep forgetting. They weren’t full enough to have to keep booking people around me, they just never made note of it and tried. It may be a Malaysian thing though, not specific to this hotel. Also had problems with the shower. The first room went on the fritz a couple of times during a shower and would turn on and off in ten second intervals and it was really annoying. The second one never got hot enough. The bellboy got way too into me as well and made me a bit uncomfortable. It’s right by a noisy bunch of shops and you’ll have a lot of noise until about 2-3 am. It made it hard to go to bed early.

If you don’t get stolen from it’s not a bad stay. They’ll refill your water whenever, and move your room if you have issues. They open the door for you when you arrive.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Rooms were nice and clean and staff was very cooperative and...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Rooms were not as big as shown in pics, bed sheets were not replaced on second day.

Rooms were nice and clean and staff was very cooperative and helpful. They helped me arrange day tours.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Bad value for money. Poor services, dirty room (dust).
    • Club Deluxe (Club Access)

Second time in this hotel. It is a little bit rough on the edges. The room was dirty (dust), first night our mini-bar was empty even though we paid extra to have complimentary drinks. Also, we were supposed to have access to the club lounge - but first they didn't provide us with the right keycard, then it was closed even though it is supposed to be open 24 hours a day. The pool was closed too. The manager refused to give me a discount since I paid for services (the club access) that I was denied. The staff commented on it like this: "It is Sunday so the management doesn't work". I'm not going back to this hotel.

The breakfast is really nice.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

I was overcharged and the staff was not able to explain the...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I was overcharged and the staff was not able to explain the extra costs. Also, the room was not clean! I found hair all over the bathroom and the sheets were stained.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Totally bad experience with the hotel and booking. Com
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Price js tooo high. For the hotel. Cleanliness is tooo bad... Room is smells... Windows in the room is dirty... Curtains are dirty... Bed bugs... Booking. Com Hick prices as soo damm high... Alot of diffrent from the orginal n when u pay final payment. Totally is a bad experience.

Nunting

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

However, I will still consider staying again as I like the location.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The rooms including bath and bed were not cleaned. Only bedsheet,, pillowcases and bath towels were changed. The wastepaper basket was not emptied. No "Please clean up my room" sign available to post on the door.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Overall was good, however, desk staff could show more...
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Desk staff could show more friendliness and helpfulness. They are so unfriendly and we felt so unwelcome. It maybe just a job to you, but we are humans. So a little friendliness and compassion goes a long way!

Overall was good, however, desk staff could show more friendliness and helpfulness. They are so unfriendly and we felt so unwelcome.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Won’t stay there again
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Indifferent service from staff. Wifi didn’t work in the room and it wasn’t resolved. Phone buttons were defective and I asked around and other guests lamented the same problems but did not feel it was a big issue.

Clean room and a nice size

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

Don't forget 10% service charge and 6% tax not included.

Prices do not include 10% service charge and 6% tax so you need to add that in

Prices do not include 10% service charge and 6% tax so you need to add that in! Good hotel with comfortable rooms .Good breakfast and friendly staff.Not near the city centre but a short cab ride away...maybe 15 minutes at $2 so not a problem.No restaurant for lunch or dinner but excellent Chinese restaurant opposite and many South Asian eateries.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2018

Overall stay is average score for me. However, near to the public transport and restaurants
    • Executive Deluxe Room

1. The car parking space is ok, but the ramp down to the basement level is quite small for big sedan car and MPV. May cause unnecessary damage to the vehicle if not careful. 2. The front desk staff should familiar with your own system and practice. Troublesome to me because I have to come back to the hotel in the next day just to make additional settlement of my hotel room which is not my fault. The staff decided to charge it to my credit card during the check out but apparently they phoned me back to inform that I have to settle the amount by cash.

Snack choices at hotel lounge for executive floor need to be improved further.

Browse Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa Traveler Photo Gallery