Reviews of Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul 4 stars

213, Jalan Bukit Gambir, 11950 Bayan Lepas, Malaysia

#5 of 16 hotels in Bayan Lepas

Good for transit
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was at the restaurant 945am, there were staff station at the restaurant but our plates wasnt cleared. Only 1 toothbrush was provided, no body lotion.

Attentive Staff

A comfortable place for short stays for travellers who are out most of the time...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Tissue paper box was almost empty but was not replaced with a new one for us when we checked in. 2. Could not find arrow to indicate direction of Qiblat. 3. The Penang Tourism tax surprised us as it was an extra charge not mentioned by Booking.com!

Check-in was fast and handled well. Comfy bed, clean room, coffe/tea making facilities.

The reception staff helped push our trolley to our room.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They were short of staff. At first they asked us to pull the hotel luggage trolley ourselves..but later realised they were the ones doing it. As the bell service was not available.

The reception staff helped push our trolley to our room.

They upgraded us to a new room.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There were bed bugs on the floor and my husband got badly bitten on his back, stomach and legs. I had rash after sleeping on the bed.

They upgraded us to a new room.

Got upgradrd!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

About nothing since i was upgraded from a normal room to a suite. Aircon too warm even at 16c on the control!

That i got upgraded into a suite even tho I booked a normal room. This gave me 2 rooms, 2 toilets, a study room, living room and dining table!

Great location, good service and comfortable rooms
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast spread was good and I particularly liked the choice and variety. The beds were very comfortable. The 2 bedroom apartments were very spacious but a but a bit of a walk from the main building.

the staff - in spite of difficulties tried to be helpfull...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

It is somehow easy to accept once you understand that hotel is not new and require renewal... but if you get dirty room on top of that, it is unacceptable - it was not cleaned at all or very superficially, just to mention chewing gum pasted onto wardrobe.... Plus location is not super interesting, you need some sort of transport other than public to get around. Do not recommend for family tourists.

the staff - in spite of difficulties tried to be helpfull and provide solutions. Kind people overall. Pool is cool and big enough.

Had a wonderful stay, despite some setbacks
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast line was horrible and lack of staffs working! It could be due to the festive holidays. But they should be well prepared for it, as they face the same situation every year.

The room was comfy!

Overall it is convenient.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The water will suddenly turn cold during shower. The traffic jam in Penang.

Quiet and do have underground car park. Internet is good. Water pressure ok. The Nasi Kandar is next block away.

A very good place to stay
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We was there in Penang for 4D3N. I have got suite room for both of us. And it was so clean and tidy. Feels so comfortable and it’s a good place for couples and families.thanks for the friendly staff at front desk. Easily approachable. 🙂

Mom and dad happy with the suites unit that we stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The housekeeping staff are not friendly and I've called couple of time to ask them to clean the unit they didn't turn up...After we left they came and clean it...and the housekeeping should not put any of the linens on our open luggage on our clothes or our belongings... And the time my husband was still showering in the bathroom she entered my room and cleaning it before asking my permission to enter the room...I'm so so unhappy with that...As we muslims we keep everything in a private section so please tell ya staff to be more alert and notify by doing anything when the guest are around or not...

Mom and dad happy with the suites unit that we stay....And they only requested for every special occasion the hotel will should apply more variants food and choices and labelling should be corrected​...Such as Nasi lemak is been tag as Nasi Sayur...I can't accept it also as it is on the Hari Raya Eve...

Front desk staffs very friendly, just friendly, they helpless!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Stayed for 2 days, worstest experiences ever!!!!!! 1Bedroom aircon not working, feedback to front desk 3 times but no one come. Room with ants everywhere. 3 guess stays but given 2 set of toothbrushes and 1 set is used. No daily room make up even front desk said so.

Ridiculous ! I won’t choose to stay here anymore
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Corridor is full of rubbish and water ! Already inform the staff but not action was taken ... 24th floor . Only one person at front office . After a long queue only ask the other staff come out form the offcie to help ! And the attitude is bad !

Nothing ! Location maybe

family from ipoh
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

receptionist during check in & check out not friendly. air conditioning can be improved.

we really appreciate the malay pak cik potter/bell boy when we arrived. sorry we didn't get his name. his customer service is excellent. the most important is that he is friendly to us adults & also the children. the children were asking him questions and yet he is all smiles. he explained to us about our room & the hotel facilities. good customer service goes a long way... he is an asset to yr company. keep up the good work pak cik... :D

Not happy with the stay.Not a good impression for tourist!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness need to improve alot! Front desk staff incompetent to handle routine issues,they should stop giving excuses, focus on solution pls!

Breakfast- ranging from good salad bar to local Penang cuisine. Location was ok.

Worst ever
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Fresh towels not provided accordingly. First night, the towels came at 630 pm. Worst still, the second night I only received my towels at 8 plus pm after several Unanswered calls and I had to personally talked to the manager in charged. Cars were parked at the side where it should not be because people just do not want to park at the basement as it was difficult to unload the bags. Access to the apartment which was previously provided for the convenient of the customers was not available. The management failed to plan for the huge number of occupants during the festive week.

Nothing this time as the service was worst ever.

Very comfortable stay with reasonable pricing.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The housekeeping staff forgot to replace the towels when they cleaned the room so we were left with no towels. I had to request for towels to be brought up to our room but they were not of the same quality and quantity

The mattress and pillows were very comfy.

Will come back.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

The unexpected change of suite at the time of arrival. The manager said there was a plumbing problem that my booking for a 3-room apartment has been changed to 2 2-room apartment which are not connected. I insisted on 3room apartment as that's what I need for my family of 5 and all grown-ups. Luckily the manager accommodated by fixing a unit for us and the unit turned up OK. Although we had to wait about half and hour before finally checking in, the apartment was great and the stay was excellent.

The friendly and helpful staff, the comfortable beds, clean bathroom, nice view, easy parking, and relatively good spread of food for breakfast.

Excellent ! will come back, hope.wt discounts 😉
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Parking arnd d hotel, sometimes may be a bit difficult.. but ther's ample basement prking...

whenver we r in Penang, will definitely choose Vistana.. I luv d setting, rooms wt comfy bed, two bathrms, wt ironng room etc.. just luv it.. The staff were very helpful, indeed ! Glad tht yr servce gets better each time we come.here ! Bravo !

Room was sooo clean and comfortable.

We waited for the room too long after having a long day travelling. Room not ready. Breakfast not much varieties. No lift to carpark. Very difficult esp when we have baby strollers.

Room was sooo clean and comfortable.

Great location, nearby eateries.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Felt quite uneasy with the unpleasant damp smell in all elevators. Parking area is not well lighted.

Great location, nearby eateries. Room is fairly clean and pillows are good and comfortable.

Check in and check out process were smooth.

The parking.

Check in and check out process were smooth. Staff were polite. The view was fantastic, my room was overlooking the golf course. My stay did not include any meals. So no comment of the food

I may think twice to pick Vistana for my next visit
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Need to upgrade the room. A stench smell. Toilets with stains. The price during booking and actual was totally different. Booking was SGD70/= but actual paid with GSt and all is SGD90/= per night.

terrible and rude staff. i will not put my step at the hotel again
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the front desk staff is very rude. i was told to get my breakfast at mamak stall near the hotel and do not offer any help to carry my heavy bag. i will not stay at the hotel anymore and will not recommend others as well

Nice shower and clean.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Price shown not match with the actual value as guest need top up another 16% from the booking value. Stuff is not as friendly even you try to make request.

Nice shower and clean.

A short stay
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room is big enough, clean and comfy. All the amenities stated in the website are available and in good condition. I did not choose a breakfast though, so I can't give review on that. The rate is slightly expensive compared to others, but everything offered here is good.

Good value stay
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Comfortable bed, great breakfast array (and tasted good). Central to the Bayan Baru / Bayan Lepas area. Convenient eateries surrounding the hotel.

Overall stay is satisfactory but the price rate should have been lower.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The interior of the room was a bit disappointing. The design and the wood furniture should be upgraded to more classy and newer design and color, otherwise give a better price which can justify the room rate.

The cleanliness is excellent.

The location is great and accessible to nearby locations by...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The TV channels do not have much choices. No listing of channels available inside the room for guest to refer to. No bedroom slippers given.

The location is great and accessible to nearby locations by walking.

Very nice, proper hotel room for just a little over budget money
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Standard-definition TV in the room is a bit incongruous in this day and age

Very nice, proper hotel room. No "boutique" or "budget" touches here!

the cleanliness
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1.no need to put bible in every room 2.no prayer mat 3.I was asking for an extra comforter, but i've got the old and dirty comforter.

the cleanliness

It was a worth stay at Vistana.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shower took longer time to be heated The sudden blackout early in the morning The receptionist can't speak Malay language very well and I felt bad for this, because I'd preferred to speak my mother tongue in my country. ;-)

The food was great The toilet was very clean The bed was very clean, comfy and smells nice

Amazing staff.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small nitpick. And more my fault than that of the hotel. It is located a slight distance away from George town and the beaches. None the less using "grab" to get around was cheap and convinient for the most part.

Amazing staff. Before even booking in we needed to call lost and found at the airport and they gladly assisted. The same day we headed out to geroge town and requested an umbrella from the hotel due to the rain. Unfortunately the umbrella was stolen ...and on returning I informed the hotel reception who told me not to worry about it ... The place was modern, very clean. Beds were comfortable. Value for money. Also there is a free shuttle service to queensbay mall. Pictures are of the lobby and view from my room.

Great staff and attractive surroundings made for a pleasant stay.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were unable to get any hot water in the bathrooms, so showers were a little cool to begin with, and we prefer warm water for handwashing. The sliding door onto the balcony was extremely difficult to open - obviously not used very frequently! We understand that the weather is warm, and perhaps many travellers prefer to stay in air conditioned surroundings, but we enjoy being able to relax outside in the evening.

The staff were fabulous - polite, welcoming and helpful We loved the late night facilities - we checked in late in the evening but were still able to get food and a bottle of wine. The amenities in the apartment were very good, although the kitchen offered only basic facilities, and the beds were very comfortable. The air conditioning was efficient and the views were great. The tourist information staff in the foyer were amazing - very knowledgeable and helpful.

The rooms are exactly what were seen on the photos. will definitely be back! ❤️
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Value for money! love the comfort of the bed, the fluffy pillows, the overall cleanliness, friendly staff and the location is superb. requested for late checkout time and was attended without any hesitation.

Average
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Our room was no air cond while we arrived.

But the maintenance team was so quickly fixed the air cond within half and hour after we made the report to operator.

1. GOOD CLEAN 4 STAR HOTEL GOOD FOR BUSINESS TRIPS
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1.The Bathroom the sink clogged 2. Bath glass door not seal tight when showering water will spill out alot 3. Bidet also water leaks from the hose 4. Tv channels english movies less should add more

1.The bed is comfortable and the room is clean and modern type 2. Breakfast is good . 3. Staff are frendly

Do not stay here
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathroom smelly, lift hot n smelly , lift card reader malfunction twice. Reception area looks dull..the worst breakfast i had in my life...

The mattress was gd

A good hotel apartment in Bukit Jambul
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartment come without a small kitchen, was expecting to have microwave oven and sink at least but nope. should consider having the kitchen facilities available.

bed is comfortable, location is very strategic, close to airport and other necessities, ok for business traveler but if you are leisure traveler, tourist attractions are in Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi, will take you another 30mins to reach Georgetown, 1 hr to reach Batu Ferringhi.

Comfortable ever!!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Don't know what to say??

24 hrs Gym! Thank you for the room upgrate! Good view! Near Nasi Kandar Kayu restaurant! Vistana pillows is the best thing to sleep with!! Will coming back!

Worst. I need to change my room in between the my 2 nights stay.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They gave me other type of room due to running out. I've booked early the intended room, but they prioritize others. What's is yhe function of booking ?

Had a nice sleep...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Parking scan system.. As we have to scan other place then only need to head to the gate..

View from the room i stayed was awesome..evn thou i was almost lost.. as i get room at level 22 and the lift at the lobby dnt have level 22 tht was till 19 only.. as i checked in they forgot to inform me how to get to my room .. so i need to come back to the reception and ask again.. that time they direct me how to get level 22.. it was long distance but thn i was very very satisfied after get in the room..

The bed is comfort.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The door not able to lock securely and close tightly. Need attention and security on every door access and ensure the door lock is well function.

The bed is comfort.

Great stay!
    • Club Double Room

The food in executive lounge should have more varieties. More hi teas menu should be provided

Room is clean and housekeeping service are fast and good too. Tasty bfast

your staff who checked me in not friendly
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

your staff who checked me in not friendly he gave me the end room. I suspect I did not book through directly I was not given a better room that was the worst room of alll

The waitress should be more alert not to clear my table...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The waitress should be more alert not to clear my table while im still having my breakfast. This is bufet breakfast where people will always leave their table empty especially for solo traveller.

i'm satisfied. bed is very comfortable and able to get a good rest after a very tiring day.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the sliding cupboard door switch already not in good order, lights not off even after closing the sliding door. need to adjust myself to make the light goes off.

The breakfast (smell) was good and the bed was great. Thank you for your hospitality
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Extra RM40++ per pax for breakfast? Booking.com should clarify clearly as the package that we click come 'With Breakfast'

The bed was super comfy

A normal stay with some dissapointment on the basic.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We have 2 persons but only 1 set of amenities is given. The basin drainage is stuck and hot water pressure is unstable. The cup provided is dirty with yellowish base and I washed them myself. Reception seems not knowing the request which I written in the booking.com during reservation.

The room is clean.

5.5
    ALL WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE TREMENDOUS RUNNING AROUND IN THE...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

ALL WAS GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE TREMENDOUS RUNNING AROUND IN THE BREAKFAST RESTAURANT, WE WAITED TEN MINUTES FOR SOMEONE TO CLEAN OUR TABLE, EVENTUALLY WE DID IT OURSELVES. NOT WHAT I EXPECT FROM THIS HOTEL

Dissappointed
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

The corridors and room flooring of the suite wing I stayed was dirty and upon complaint the staff just clean up the room and disregarded my complaint on the dirty corridors.

The beds were comfortable.

Will not return
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was not good with many tourists and staff could not cope with refreshing the tables. Food selection was bad during breakfast. This hotel does not have room service. Most of the staff were rather uninterested.

The staff gave me a free room upgrade. The room was spacious.

It was somewhat uncomfortable due to the key card not working multiple times.
    • Club Double Room

The key card did not work multiple times for the lift and the room. Even though after changing multiple times it did not work until the room was changed.

The staff at the front desk were helpful. Especially Mr Dran.

Good
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

Why did they close the kitchen section in the suite? And also food for breakfast is very average.

The bed set very comfortable and very easy parking. Prompt service from staff.

Pleasant and enjoyable
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Encounter problems with the room access card. Not able to release the car park boom gate. Have to get another access card for the car park access.

Friendly and helpful staff

Best ever so far...

Nothing lack at here.

1st class hotel. They upgraded from executive room to suite. Superb. Additional RM30++ from actual booking to upgrade to get the suite. Thanks Vistana. Hahaha.

Couldn't fault the room.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is not the best but it's not that bad. Slightly expensive.

Couldn't fault the room. It's clean, spacious & comfortable.

Next time I'll go somewhere else
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Took 20 minutes to check me in. Free WiFi was useless so I got roped into paying extra for premium WiFi, which also sucked. In general, the staff where unfriendly. I requested a smoking room but it had no ash tray. took 40 minutes to get one. The TV in the room was really old, didn't have a USB port. The Minibar was empty. Basically just a fridge making nothing cold. At 11:35am a maid knocked on my door to tell me to leave. Never been ushered out of a room before checkout time before.

Bed was comfortable.

great choise!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The garden man who insist to do different activities where we stayed on the chairs to the pool. He was intrusive and he do not understand when we asked them to do later his activities in that area.

Very friendly staff, great pool, nice room.

Reception counter staff are professional, they serve with a smile and they are helpful.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not interesting breakfast spread in the hotel Cafe. The staff in the coffee house service needs improvement.

Location. Reception counter staff service. Clean, spacious and comfortable room. There are a few other facilities but I did not try during my stay, so I cannot comment. Overall I am happy with the hotel.

Quiet, relaxing. Convenient for the airport.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The initial room had a view of the building next door, I did ask to move, for which there was no issue. But for a holiday, cultural visit? A real look at Penang? It really is not the best spot.

Yes place was OK. It is a great spot for conventions and the like. The hotel was clean, staff were helpful. It suited my requirements . If want a quiet place, away from the maddening crowed. It might well suit you.

Cigarette Hotel
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First of all we booked a NON SMOKING room. When we arrived, they provided a non-smoking room with a cigarette smell. We asked them to change the room. We went to the new room, the smell of cigarettes was so intense! I asked for another change, the staff said they are fully booked and cannot change the room. They can only offer a room service with an air freshener. When I gave my credit card, to make a full refund because I've booked a non smoking room, out of the blue there's a room for me, highest floor with larger room and mini bar with a reminder "Mini Bar is not Free Sir". What I can say, this hotel is Sneaky. Might as well go to a Budget Hotel, atleast people don't lie to you.

Bed is comfy.

It was a good stay. My 2nd time staying at Vistana Bukit Jambul
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Staff need to be more friendly and offer assistance/recommendation. Cleaning need to be improved.

I came back because of the pillow. Near to the good Kayu Nasi Kandar, within 3mins walking. Good size of apartment especially for those with teenagers and small kids.

Average
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was average. Suite was not maintained. Air con remotes had no batteries. Suite was difficult to get to. Pillows were not comfortable. They wouldn't let me check in one hour earlier.

The location was very good. Parking was plenty and free. Lobby was beautiful and spacious.

It would have been better had the suite suit its description.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The main bedroom mattress was really bad, our parents practically sunk into it when on bed. We brought our elderly parents along. We booked the suite - king bed and double bed. The double bed turned out to be more of a super single bed than a queen bed😑 so one of us had to sleep on the sofa at the hall and let our parents sleep at the main bedroom. we were offered for a new room the next day’s afternoon but its a hassle to move our things out, just for another night stay..

The suite size

Satisfied and will definitely come back again.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Car park lighting a bit dim. Older people may find it challenging to walk up the staircase from the car park with their luggage.

The hotel staff are friendly and helpful.

I enjoy long stay in this hotel; that is why I always come back to this hotel whenever I visit Pg.
    • Club Suite

The access to carpark could be better; in consideration for family travelling with young children/stroller and sometimes we have to carry heavy items from car. It would great if you include some form of loyalty program for returning customer.

The executive suite was perfect for family staying with young kids.

We were early for our check in.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite

We were early for our check in. Around 1.45 pm, we were then told that our room was not ready and we can expect to have our room by 2.30pm. We were waiting at the lobby the whole time at 3.00pm when I went to inquire about the room availability, I was just simply handed a room card that was laying there on the reception desk. I felt upset as there was no attempt to contact me (despite me waiting in the lobby the whole time) or via phone when the room was available. I was with my 2 year old kid. I understand the check in time is at 3pm but the room was available before that and the room card was only handed to me upon me inquiring the same. The reception counter was not very pleasant and seem to be annoyed that I was early for my check in. Honestly I didn't feel welcomed. During check out I called for the bell boy that never arrived. So I had to carry all my bag. I checked out at 11.00am. At the reception table when I asked about the bell boy that never arrived I was told that it is check out time and that they are busy. Im not being fussy I understand sometimes thing can get busy but I would have appreciated a honest answer when I requested the same, that would not have had me waiting with expectation. I have stayed many times in Vistana suites. Never have I experience something like this. I honestly felt disappointed. Hopefully this gets to the managers attention and something is done to improvise their service. I have no complaints about the room they were immaculate and comfortable. For reference purposes we were in suite 757 for our stay on 18/2/2018 - 19/2/2018

not going to stay again....YTL hotel somemore?!
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bookingcom mentioned RM216 per night. But at last charged me RM 250plus.....and no breakdown details on gst or whatsover.....not happy with this "surprise up" price after stay!!!!

Chinese New Year Getaway
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Housekeeping needs improvement as towels were not replenished in our suite unit. We had 4 pax but only towels for 2 pax. There was also only floor mat towel for 1 toilet. We had to call 2x in both days for extra towels. Bedsheet in the Master room had yellowish spots.

Location was not in crowded area easy access to town, Batu Feringghi etc

good location! need to maintain the rooms better!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

When we visit Penang, we would always stay here as it is near my family and friends. However, this time, we were given a room where the air con don't work properly. The motor was very noisy that keeps us awake at night and the air cons were not cold. Though the room was supposed to be serviced, we could feel the dust on the floors. Hence, I would advise bringing your own slippers. Lighting in the room can also be improved, there wasn't enough lights in the room.

Location!

Enjoyable family vacation with nearby Nasi Kandar Kayu restaurant to satisfy your hunger.
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Chaotic episode during breakfast buffet, but nevertheless the matter was taken care well by the staff. Maybe can be improve more by having more tables or strictly ask the guest to wait to be seated by your staff so the guest will not just barge into the restaurant and quarrel over a table.

Room was comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful. We went during Chinese New year holiday and the breakfast buffet was really chaotic but i really am amazed with the staff as they remain calm and manage all the guests well, even the managers came to help clear the table...well done!!! The breakfast buffet selection was good and tasty.

maintenance and cleanliness must upgrade
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

apartment no so well maintenance. all area air conditioning unit no cool enough. the filter chocked. kitchen area very bad condition. freezer totally unusable. wash basin dirty and drain chocked.

apartment with 2 bedroom so comfortable for the family with 4 kids.

If your budget is around there
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Maybe the staff not so friendly to me

The room is clean The bed is comfort The bathroom is nice The parking is awesome The location is good The Penang is superb

My room window (room 0602) view was beautiful , facing the...
    • Executive Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room window (room 0602) view was beautiful , facing the hills, only to be spoilt by unclean glass windows, full of fingerprints and sorts of marks all over.

Browse Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul traveller photo gallery