Nicaragua León Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Volcano Hostel Review Score: 8.6

“Spacious room. Hammocks outside to relax in. Fairly good location.”

• ViaVia Leon Review Score: 8.9

“super helpful staff! mil gracias!!”

• Casa de Los Berrios Review Score: 9.2

“Great location, nice staff, yummy breakfast. Nice Spanish style house, room is very big. The owner Carlos he can speak very good English. The city tour is really good to know much more about Granada.”

• Hostal Nicarao I Review Score: 8.6

“The staff was friendly and helpful. It's currently a hard time in Nicaragua and not many tourists are there, therefore no shuttles are available. So they helped us to organize a transfer to Granada. Thanks a lot.”

• Mangos Hostel Review Score: 8.1

“Really friendly helpful staff. Nice pool, great to cool off after a hot day. Good location. Close to supermarket, restaurants, bars and central square. Good kitchen. Washing machine available (extra charge). No air con, only fans. Good value for money.”

• Sol Y Luna No reviews yet

“Great location, Irene is a super host, very friendly. Leon Cathedral is 5 minutes walking distance. The room was large and clean as was the shower. Close to ATMs, Super market and downtown Leon. I would definitely book here again, Luis and his friend are great guys, very funny! Mordorhead world tour! Hahahahaha! They will help you to translate if your Spanish is not good like mine! I loved Irene's cats and Parakeets too. Quiet, comfy location, highly recommended if you're in Leon, very good value for money, you'll love your stay her :-)”

• Poco a Poco Hostel Review Score: 9.4

“Great hostel, helpful and nice staff, very clean, big rooms, perfect location, nice roof top bar! I highly recommend it! Probably the best hostel in nicaragua :)”

• Casa Blanca Review Score: 8.9

“From the outset, the people at Casa Blanca were friendly and helpful. The room was impeccably clean and comfortable. I especially enjoyed the balcony overlooking the street. As I was in a hurry to get to a meeting upon my arrival, the host offered to have some beers in the fridge for me when I returned. And she was good to her word. I would most definitely stay here again.”

• Hostal La Tortuga Booluda Review Score: 9