Reviews of Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport 4 stars

Melbournestraat 1, 1175 RM Lijnden, Netherlands

#1 of 1 hotels in Lijnden

• Superior Twin Room

Most hotels in Amsterdam were occupied - however to ask for 300 EUR/night cannot be justified. Big mistake. Extremely poor price-performance ratio. I feel cheated.

Check-in was okay.

• Superior Twin Room

I checked in at 6:30 am and my connection flight was at 8:50 pm. I asked for late check out and I was told that I had to check out at 12, otherwise 10 euro per hour. Ok, I understand that this is the policy, but this is an airport hotel. Planes do not arrive and depart at noon only!!!!

• Superior Twin Room

Late evening arrival: noisy kids in the lobby, stepping on safe. Parents guilty, however not a nice view for a business hotel. bar with music and lot of folks, no place to get a seat and sip a beer and maybe grab a club sandwich Went to restaurant: closing in half hour, lot of folks still there. No sign of room service menu in the room, Decided to skip dinner. A card with Green Globe located on the table, with good advice how to save energy... but entering the room felt like to step in fridge, room temperature set at 21°C! Housekeeping not checking thermostat setting and not aware of "green" policy? Corridor wall half painted, with tape on the door, untidy flooring. No letter in the room by the management that "we are renovating the house and thanks for your understanding" Lifts floor untidy, more service lift than guest lifts. Breakfast houseware glaze worn, stand out terribly under the direct lighting, it need to be replaced, very aged

Convenient shuttle bus to reach a still around the airport but a bit remote location in an industrial zone. Smiley and helpful receptionist. Flawless wifi Good breakfast

• Superior Twin Room

The shuttle bus service was'nt very good ... At the pick up point at the airport .... We waited for a bus and were in fist in line but got left on the pavement in favour of people checking in???? With no guarantee we would be taken on the next bus with another 1/2 hour wait!!

• Superior Twin Room

I ate in the restaurant and whilst the staff were very friendly, the Dutch Cod and chips I had was pretty disappointing - small grey fillets in batter and hard, almost inedible chips. I ended up leaving some even though I was hungry, but no-one came to ask my thoughts or check everything was ok

On arrival it was a really pleasant surprise to be informed that I was being upgraded to an executive room - a spacious light and modern room with a desk and seating area, two windows and a very modern bathroom with a wetroom shower

• Superior Twin Room

Cleanliness has deteriorated big time Room G012 where I stayed during the second part of my visit - June 1, 2018 - June 2, 2018 was smelly Housekeeping standards have gone down Tray on which they keep the tea kettle etc had stains as if not cleaned Bathroom was dirty

Staff at the reception is courteous and helpful. Shuttle service is good Location is practical

• Superior Twin Room

Efficient Airport to hotel shuttle. Good value for pice. Nice room with both bath and shower. Separate WC. Confortable office and sofa place. Very good internet connexion. Restaurant open until midnight.

• Executive Double Room

I follow a stay made at the PARK PLAZA Amsterdam Aiport on the weekend of 26 and 27 May last. My husband and I were housed room 439 and were shocked to see the unsanitary condition of the room that had been handed to us!!! - The fridge never had to be cleaned - A pair of slippers dragged under the bed in a pile of dust ! - The shower had no pressure neither in the evening nor in the morning and more hot water after the passage of one person ! Moreover at the reception on Saturday 2pm, the hostess made it clear to us that the massages were available downstairs in the Wellness area without reservation!

The breakfast

• Superior Twin Room

When I made a reservation at the hotel, I requested early check-in, knowing that we would be arriving from an overnight train and would be extremely tired. When we arrived at about 10:30am, the receptionist *scolded* us for arriving before check-in time and said that we could wait to check into the room, probably around noon. I checked back at noon, and there was still nothing available. The same happened at 12:30 and 1:00 - despite my early check-in request, the hotel did nothing to accommodate us. We waited three hours in the lobby before they allowed us to check into a room, and even then were particularly salty about it. Not sure why these people are in the hospitality industry, but there was nothing pleasant about the way we were treated during our one-night stay there.

The hotel functions well as a transit point to the airport, but not much more than that. The airport shuttle was reliable and easy to reserve.

• Superior Twin Room

The hotel was full and they said they did not have my booking so had to wait to get things done . They gave me a room in the basement later which had no proper ventilation as the ac was not working well .

• Superior Twin Room

We stayed in this hotel only for one night before moving into another one in the center. The shuttle service from the airport was great, the room was comfortable and clean. We ended up with twin beds which was not very comfortable for a couple but given the busy weekend, there were not many options in Amsterdam at the time. Overall, a great hotel and good value for money.

• Superior Queen Room

The hotel advertised as having a spa but it's more of a wellness centre, no pool or hot tub a bit disappointing as was expecting an actual spa.

The room was immaculate with a huge kings size bed, very comfortable and the staff and reception was very friendly and informative. Breakfast was nice and varied.

• Superior Twin Room

We always book this hotel for our business trips to Amsterdam. This time we booked first 2 rooms for our colleagues and after our long day in Amsterdam we also decided to stay there over the night. It was around 12 a.m. We were said by the reception that only superior rooms left for a price of 159 EUR per night. We looked on booking.com and the price there was 136 EUR, so we booked through booking.com. The room was at the very end of the building, so we walked quite a distance. It was actually a normal, clean room, but definitely not superior. It was obvious that the room has been used 1 million times and really need a renovation. Chairs have lost their colours, walls and sink in the bathroom have black spots (probably because of endless cleaning times), shower gels were missing, there was no door in the shower, so the floor was soaking wet after taking a shower. The filling was really like old and not taken care of, space. In the past, we booked double rooms for around 60-80 EUR and executive rooms for 120-150 EUR and everything was perfect. In the morning when we spoke to a receptionist, he also agreed that these rooms need renovation, which actually is planned to happen but not in the near future. The receptionist was quite friendly, he apologised and said that we should have considered to book the executive room, something that the receptionist in the night did not suggest to us and we thought that only superior rooms were available. Anyway, for the future, loyal clients like we are, would highly appreciate to be given quality which will correspond to the price.

This time, only the staff, only in the morning.

• Superior Twin Room

The hallways and rooms were outdated, torn furniture and nasty. All of the hallways were banged up like I had never ever seen in a hotel.

The public areas were very nice as well as the entire staff.

• Superior Twin Room

We didn't decide to pay for breakfast, because the price was quite high for my beliefs. I wish the hotel could make a little bridge across the canal (ducks, geese and other birds seen there enjoying the peace) to make the walking distance from the hotel to the tram station (interesting name - Matterhorn - for that flat place ;) ) a bit shorter. The bend you make is like using your right hand to reach the left pocket on your bottom.. But, as I said, it doesn't kill.. :)

I loved the room as such. The area of the hotel is in a very quiet and peaceful location. The connection with Tram no. 1 is very cozy to get to the city (a walk of 10 minutes doesn't kill you). Loved the direction signs along the way (helps when you 'trek' there for the first time). The transfer to the airport is awesome. Actually no need to use a taxi if you cherish really 'moving' around by yourself. Cannot comment on the restaurant/bar offer, since we never used any of these services. Neither did I check the spa/fitness area.

• Superior Queen Room

No milk for my tea. When asked I was given powdered milk :(The bathroom door can't lock, it's a swing door and also I kept tripping over the step into the bathroom because it's so small.

Comfy bed. Really nice shower and shower products. Big tv

• Superior Queen Room

I payed more than 200 Euro for a room. they located me at the floor under reception. Noise was on top up to mid night. Tables moving, people running. The toilet was not even properly clean and the shower was broken. Minibar empty. Only the room service and location was good.

• Superior Twin Room

The tea maker was provided without any milk sachets and tea bags. When asked for we were provided with milk sachets after a span of more than 1 hour. Pathetic service. Water bottles were also not provided in room though mentioned so. Reception staff was good but busy chit chatting among themselves. No help provided to carry our heavy luggage to the room. The room allotted was also at extreme end of the hotel which made things more difficult for us.

The shuttle driver who dropped us to Schiphol airport was very courteous and helpful.

• Superior Twin Room

A bit of a trek to get to the metro into the city. Had problems accessing the spa. Had to visit reception several times before they reset door key so we could get in. Maybe just me but found it uncomfortable having to go to reception and didn't find them particularly helpful.

Nice hotel, close to the airport with comfortable clean rooms.

• Superior Queen Room

No clock in room, room wasn't really clean, floor had candy wrapperon it, no washcloths in the bathroom, inconvenient location. Called the Airport hotel but not at the airport. Shuttle service was overbooked ams too small.

Bed was comfortable

• Superior Twin Room

My room was 26 degrees and I had to complain twice at the reception before the night manager came to check. Reception said there was no other room available but fortunately the night manager gave me another room. So I was pleased with his solution.

location and shuttle bus

• Superior Twin Room

The room wasn't ready for 2pm as promised in the booking. But everything else was great!!! :)

We got a better room than we booked due to our special occasion :) The staff made us a wonderful surprise - 10 points for that! The bed was very comfy and the breafast was great. The free shuttle between the hotel and the airport is a good bonus.

• Superior Queen Room

Room a bit small and no bath. Also I requested s room in a higher floor and was disappointed to be given a room on the basement floor! The opposite of what I had requested!

Bed was comfy, room was clean. Food in the bar was very nice.

• Superior Twin Room

The bathroom was bad. Chipped sink, green algae/ fungus around the whole perimeter of shower, no shower curtain or glass to block water from swamping bathroom. Tiles green. Decided to have one shower a day instead of two because it was off putting. Holes in curtains. Scuff marks all over the walls of the bedroom. Cold breakfast each day. Cold eggs, sausages, bacon etc cold cold cold even though they’re under a very bright lamp. If you prefer cold cuts as breakfast you’ll be fine here but don’t touch any ‘hot foods’.

The beds were comfortable.

No complaints

Near to airport and rooms are neat n clean.regular shuttle to airport so easy for taking trains to city. Also tram 1 is at 15 minutes walk, which directly takes you to amsterdam central .Hotel Staff are very helpful and polite.

• Superior Queen Room

Bedrooms were poor with cheap furniture; scuffed walls and some cleanliness issues. Corridors were not vacuumed effectively and house-keeping were still cleaning rooms at 5.30 in the evening.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Public areas were roomy and attractive

• Superior Queen Room

Hotel only has a Gym, Sauna and Steam room. It would be so much better if it had a pool or a jacuzzi, the hotel is more than big enough for them. The hairdryer was broken in the room and we didn't get any bottles of water however when I asked at reception, they didn't hesitate to give us a bottle.

Breakfast was amazing! Lots of choice for everyone!

• Superior Queen Room

The checkin staff was most accommodating! Allowed for early morning checkin w/o any additional cost, and helped my aging mom get to her room! Thank you!

• Superior Twin Room

1. Smell/odour in the room, some kind of scent which could not be removed; no window could be opened; it gave me a headache. 2. To pay for the parking is not done for guests who spend the night.

Near my destination

• Superior Queen Room

The bar man was rude..and the checkout lady ddidnt even asked if l had a good stay..and the left a tray of food in the corridor for hours l had to ask if they cokld remove it..

Had spa facillities

• Superior Twin Room

Strangely enough the staff keeps speeking english, even if they are native dutch speaking and have noticed you're dutch. Won't recommend this hotel for visiting nearby cities as Haarlem or Amsterdam as it is located quite far away from the city centres - no public transport nearby.

Well situated if you have to catch an early flight as the hotel is only at a 10 minutes drive from Schiphol airport. Parking is relatively cheap compared to other airport hotels, reception is 24 hours open. One could also use the airport shuttle service.

• Superior Twin Room

I needed an adapter for my CPAP machine the one had did not fit ask to borrow one for night but that was not the policy. But could buy one. Would be nice to borrow for one night may with a deposit.

we were there overnight for flight in the morning. We had drinks in bar with a cheese plate. simple food, very good wanted more bread than served, staff was very accommodating. Also very friendly

• Superior Queen Room

I booked a room with a queen bed and I got 2 single beds closed to other as thier availability. I stayed for 5 nights with uncomfortable sleep. One day I put do not disturb sign on my room, but unfortunately the housekeeper entered my room!

The Wi-Fi was good.

• Superior Queen Room

Attentive and knowledgable staff, fast late night check-in after learning that your connecting flight has been postponed until the day after tomorrow, the WiFi is really fast and reliable throughout the hotel.

• Superior Queen Room

Out in the middle of nowhere in airport land. Bed was “ok” and shower was “ok”. Price was outrageous and certainly not in any normal relation to the quality of the hotel or location or amenities.

• Superior Twin Room

We had a room where the bed was dirty (blood and hair on the sheet) and the new room we got had a blanket with holes in it.

The staff was very friendly

• Superior Queen Room

There was no free water available in the room and no toothpaste or moisturizer. It'd be nice to have a travel book in my room saying what there is to do nearby.

I have a slipped disk in my spine and the beds were comfier than mine at home! Plus the bathrooms were so nice.

• Superior Queen Room with Parking and Airport Transfer

Restaurant choice in the evening was a little limited.

We were stranded as we could not get back due to weather and the staff were very accommodating in spite of how busy they were with all the passengers to deal with.

• Superior Queen Room

Staff could not cope with the influx of last minute bookings as flights were cancelled. Check in extremely slow. Nothing explained to you - you have to force information out of them. When checking out I enquired about the shuttle bus and was told it is complimentary. They failed to point out that I needed a ticket but luckily the driver let me on. The staff just seem completely clueless.

The breakfast was good. Plenty of choice.

• Superior Queen Room

I booked "Superior room with queen size bed", my perception is that is something good, on higher floors, not on -1 floor as it was once when I also book your hotel, on reception I was told that all high floor romms are occupied. I will never more use this hotel any more.

• Superior Twin Room

Location - after midnight if you don't take the shuttle from the airport it costs 27 Euros. It's 8km from the airport so quite far for an airport hotel.

Shuttle service and reception v good

• Superior Queen Room

The room wasn’t ready after check in time but they offered us a drink while we waited so it wasn’t much of a problem.

Nice spacious room, free use of the ‘welness’, nice big bed.

• Superior Queen Room

The bathroom door should be replaced with classic door with lock. The door that are present now is not sufficient in the meaning of privacy.

Very friendly personal. Hotel shuttle bus to/from the airport is great.

• Superior Queen Room

Room lacked personality (looked very cooperate) and could do with better soundproofing

The crossaints were amazing staff were professional polite and very helpful

Everything was 👌🏾

Everything about the hotel was perfect. I had informed the hotel before traveling that it was my wife's birthday and we were staying the weekend in Amsterdam. When we got into the room there was a lovely welcome superise for her. She loved it! The staff were very friendly.

• Superior Twin Room

Chicken Satay via room service was awful

Great breakfasts, good room, clean, suitable for a business trip although the hotel is in the middle of nowhere

• Superior Queen Room

Halls are long and a bit boring. They were busy painting it, so probably the appearance will be better.

I booked the room with a double bed, but got a room with 2 singles. They quickly arranged an upgrade so I could have a big bed anway. Nica and quick service.

• Superior Queen Room

There was no bidet in the bathroom...

The staff were courteous, efficient, and extra helpful: from those in Front Desk to those making the room! The food was tasty!

• Superior Twin Room

I was added to some sort of customer programme without my consent and have been getting spam mails ever since. Multilingual reception staff was uncommunicative and not too friendly.

Practical. Quiet. Clean.

• Superior Queen Room

I must say how much the reception staff made me feel welcome on arrival, they were very courteous and always happy to help, whether it was asking for directions to a small town called Haarlem and how best to get there or providing directions to the bar area. Also a special mention to the two drivers who drive the hotel shuttle bus back and forth to the airport, both were very polite and helpful in their duties. First class customer service was provided.

• Superior Queen Room

ended up here at short notice after our flight was cancelled, should have flown home on 10th. Luckily only here for 1 night as couldn't have stayed the extra 2 that we were in Amsterdam. Room was tiny and dingy, felt like we were in the basement. had to sort our own food. left very early the next day where easy jet sorted us a better hotel (crowne plaza) for the further 2 nights we were delayed.

nothing.

• Superior Queen Room

Room heaters are pathetic....spent the night shivering in bed.

excellent staff...very co-operative in un reasonable demands by our family due to allergy issues.

• Superior Twin Room

Lousy and poor customer service(front desk/reception) and double charged me for the room reservations!! It going to be a month in 5 days since our stay and they have not refunded back my money.

Good location, good food and nice/clean rooms. Free shuttle to the airport.

• Superior Queen Room

Low quality breakfast. Better to get on airport or gas station.

Quiet and clean place. 15mins to Airport. Do not expect anything elase. Good for short staying over night on the way to next destination.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Superior Queen Room

No fun in waiting 30 mins in the cold waiting for the shuttle bus. After 20 minutes freezing I took a taxi. After a long flight it was too much. €39 for the taxi, so watch out. Shuttle drop off last time I stayed meant almost a further 30 mins at reception waiting to check in given that everyone descended at the hotel the same time from the shuttle bus. An OK hotel, but only if you have that time (up to extra hour) to wait for shuttle bus/ check in

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Superior Queen Room with Parking and Airport Transfer

It was not possible to open the window, which is a neccesity for me.

Good bed, it was clean. We received a free upgrade because the hotel wasn’t fully booked.

• Superior Queen Room

The staff was welcoming n professional the rooms/hotel very clean the shuttle was efficient the food /breakfast was excellent I can't find a fault !

• Superior Queen Room with Parking and Airport Transfer

Check-in times could be faster. Room was quite cold in the beginning. A bit diesel/oil smell in the room after turning on the heating.

Good long-term parking (if parking under the bridge, also covered). Taxi to airport pre-booked on time by hotel staff, outside of shuttle hours. Tram stop in vicinity to easily reach Amsterdam city center. Clean and well furnished rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Superior Queen Room

Everything was perfect. The room was spacious and clean, the staff was very nice and helpful, the breakfast delicious and the shuttle from and to the airpoirt was handy. I wish I could stay longer.

• Superior Queen Room

Here are some of my observations: No welcome water. The bus driver is so impolite (looks like biker) - I was afraid to ask any more questions. It will be good to get parking for free, at least the 1st night. Some staff probably need more training on customer service/ resolution. This is airport hotel, will be good to have shuttle to city at least 2-3 times a day

Staff is OK. Close to Airport. Shuttle bus. Gym, sauna, steam for free. Breakfast reasonable but 25 euros might be overpriced.

• Superior Queen Room

The shower in the room was stiff and at times difficult to operate. We were given two single duvets for a large double bed it wasn't a major issue but more of an annoyance.

The airport shuttle was great it was quick and easy and got us from A to B. The reception lounge has great interior and a cosy atmosphere. The bed in the room was big and spacious and extra pillows were available if needed, I also liked the vanity like mirror in the room it was great for getting ready. The staff were friendly and always on hand to help.

• Superior Queen Room

The rooms are not properly sound protected therefore early in the morning you can hear people leaving their rooms and making lots of noise. The cleaning lady entered the room even when there was the not disturb sign in the door at 9am in the morning.

The hotel personal very nice, the breakfast very good.

• Superior Queen Room

There was an empty minibar and 2 large bottles of water for EUR 5 each, which was ridiculous.

The bed was comfortable, room large and the wifi was good.

• Superior Queen Room

Would be nice to have free parking.

The hotel was nice and clean, good amenities. Location is also good, 10-15 min walk to the Tram which takes you to the city center.

• Superior Queen Room

The fact that all room rates are almost non- refundable. By mistake I booked my accommodation for 9 November 2017 for 9 March 2018. I contacted booking.com the minute received confirmation (within 5mins of booking) they contacted the hotel reception who was not able to correct my booking and advised agent to call reservation office the following day. The next day booking.com had contact with hotel and the hotel refused to change or to correct or acknowledge my genuine mistake and refused my offer to pay the difference in rate. Since I really needed the accommodation for 9 November I had to make a new booking and I have a booking that I don’t need in March 2009. I am quite surprised that hotel consumer is not protected by The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH), the same way consumer of good and air tickets is protected by have a period to correct or change their purchases. I am a travel unit manager for an organization and a hotel school graduate in The Netherlands, this is the first time that I have encountered such inflexibility with any hotel in my 20 years plus career. It seems that this way Park Plaza Hotel Amsterdam Airport takes advantage of non-changeable rates

Room 401 was excellent with an amazing view .

• Superior Twin Room

Charging guests for parking seems unfair.

The rooms were very modern and well furnished. Very comfortable beds with extra pillows available. Smart TV in the room and ice machines available in the corridors. Lots of space in the room allowing for work.

• Superior Twin Room

Breakfast in the hotel restaurant is very expensive so we didn't try it, the night room service (5 euros) is good but the food was pretty cold when we go it. As per a 4 star hotel, cleaning must be improved. The room in general was not dusty or dirty but curtains, bed sheets, towels and drinking glasses (and kettle!!) didn't get the proper cleaning they needed during all our staying. The hotel was pretty full so consider the possibility to take a back side room at the end of the corridor for a better night sleep because to avoid screaming and noise. During the night. The shuttle bus service is amazing but the first leaving schedule from the hotel to the airport is at 5:15am which is too risky for the early morning flight at 7:00am. It could be great if the hotel could add the possibility to book spot earlier leavings. That early morning, with no traffic at all, we were around 20 people in the shuttle bus and almost missed the flight.

Great position, about 10m walking from the first stop of tram n°1 and 15 minutes from/to airport with free hotel shuttle bus. Quiet, comfortable room, as per specific request. Free shuttle bus from/to airport is definitely a plus to take in consideration. Service at the front desk is excellent, kind and helpful at any (any!) time.

• Superior Twin Room

1. Floor very dirty, dust all around the carpet. 2. Check out staff had bad attitude, just threw the receipt and envelop to me, i was shocked how she was trained?

Ruin the impression of Radisson hotels.

• Superior Queen Room

10€ for day parking. They have lot of space and maybe is better to count in the beginning.

Location of this hotel is 40min from Amsterdam and it’s quite close to airport. When we come to hotel i was thinking that we couldn’t sleep because of noise. But believe me sleeping in this hotel is amazing and exponential :) no noise,you don’t hear anything. Big queen bed is amazing. Really comfortable and perfect for relaxing. Room was really big and we have everything inside. ( coffee machine nesspresso ) big smart tv and big bed :) This hotel also have sauna,solarium,massage and Turkish bath. We use sauna and Turkish bath and it was really relaxing and helpful. One big + for the staff, they are really kind and helpful. They explain us what ever we ask them. Next time when I travel to Amsterdam I will take this hotel for sure. See you soon and sending you best regards.

Staff are not helpful

No recommend to anyone staffs aren't polite. Singles beds been put next to each other's been serving as double beds. Asked for sugar replayed me sorry no sugar. While you sleeping member of cleaners are keep coming and knocking your door.

• Superior Queen Room

Advertised as airport hotel however you have to wait 30mins for the shuttle and it’s 20mins drive. The bar and restaurant are very expensive.

Nice clean rooms.

• Superior Queen Room

Asking 10€ for parking is just weird. i understand if the space is limited or the hotel is subletting the parking from another entity but having a HUGE parking lot in the middle of nowhere thats mostly empty ... just weird. The AC unit in our room had 2 settings Blasting of cold air ( late october) and OFF. we chose OFF. Expensive. I have stayed in cheap hotels and in really expensive ones and i dont see a reason behind the high price tag on that specific hotel. Probably i am not the target customer for that hotel. You will get a better deal from hotels nearby.

Safe and easy parking. Good breakfast. Lovely staff. Theres a Tram stop near the hotel that would get you to Amsterdam without the hassle of driving yourself. Although it takes up to 20 minutes to walk to the station so you should consider about an hour to get to center ( 20min walk + 40min tramride)

• Superior Queen Room

1. The Spa menu is missing both from internet and from the books in the room 2. To make you pay 10 Euro for the parking is not nice 3. It was hard to find it due to road constructions. 4. The bed was too soft.

price and proximity to the airport.

• Superior Twin Room

The location is 23km from Schipol (not much of an airport hotel!!) Then the courtesy bus is always half an hour late & it's half an hour into Amsterdam. If you're going for a trip to Amsterdam stay somewhere else! The 2.5 hour commute every day killed our trip... Hotel itself is gorgeous though, staff are lovely and everything was effortless.

Lovely rooms Nice hotel & facilities

• Superior Queen Room

Up to 30 min wait for hotel's own shuttle, 15 min transfer, then very lengthy wait in queue for hotel check in. Although we had requested (slightly) early check in when booking, we were advised our booked double rooms were not ready and we were allocated twins. With said waits, by now we were only 30 mins ahead of standard book in time. No one else ahead of us seemed to have any issue with early check in. Nothing around hotel except industrial estate. Green on the map does not equal parks.

Wonderful massage available in the wellness spa by pre-booking through reception. Welcoming dining room team.

Browse Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport traveller photo gallery